GoToMyPC

3.7

GoToMyPC is a VDI tool from Citrix that allows users to remotely access their Mac or PC.

Work for GoToMyPC?

Learning about GoToMyPC?

GoToMyPC Reviews

Showing 40 GoToMyPC reviews
GoToMyPC review by Julie L.
Julie L.

"Go To My PC Review - Excellent!!"

What do you like best?

We use this software to connect to a remote PC that hosts all the accounting information for our sister company. It is very easy to access! The shortcut is helpful when I don't want to move away from what I am currently working on my desktop. The software is user friendly, quick, and doesn't crash. I would highly recommend this to another employee or business if they needed an online PC connection!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we have had connection issues, but that has been diagnosed by our IT department and corrected. It would be better if the software didn't log out if it had not been used in over 10 minutes. The only other issue I have had is the time out feature. I would prefer to leave the process running in the background for longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend GoToMyPC! It connects businesses across the country and helps users more effectively communicate. I have used other software in previous jobs and this has by far been the easiest system for remotely connecting to another computer.

Using GoToMyPC solves the issue of distance between our VA and PA offices. Having access to the remote software has decreased the communication gap between our offices related to accounting software and processes. Overall the benefits have outweighed the disadvantages. I think the greatest contribution to our company has been the ease of connection and quick response from the host and client computers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoToMyPC
GoToMyPC review by User

"Good product until they tell you how much"

What do you like best?

Stable, easy to use program. Reasonably user friendly

What do you dislike?

I've been a customer of gotomypc.com for 7 years. I've been on a 4 pc plan for 5 of those 7 years at a plan rate of $297 per year, with auto renewal. The auto renewal this year came in at a cost of $919.68 per year. That is a two thousand percent increase. Calling them resulted in the same 40% discount mentioned by another reviewer. Even with the discount, that was still more than double the price. The representative, a supervisor, indicated that I had been receiving a discount for the previous years that had now expired. I was never told I was getting a discount. No discount is detailed on the previous years receipts.While I've found the software easy to use, Loved the product, but moving on, and have no thoughts of returning to them, now it's the principle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be exceptionally careful with renewals and billing

Remote computer access has lots of benefits, allowing for a more flexible working environment. Was happy with Gotomypc for years, until the price increase this year -- simply not worth their rates. $297/year was reasonable. Even a modest increase - 3.5, even 10% might still be reasonable. I cannot understand who in the company would believe they would retain a loyal customer taking the cost from $297 a year to $919.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

GoToMyPC review by Homer d.
Homer d.

"When you try to cancel, they will charge you double"

What do you like best?

It worked fine for 3 years. During that time that I didn't know about Chrome Remote desktop, it served my purposes.

What do you dislike?

DON'T GO WITH GOTOMYPC!!

After being with them for 3 years, I called in to cancel on Mar 22nd. They said that I would be cancelled at the end of the billing cycle, and that I would be emailed a confirmation email. I received an email on Mar 25 referencing case #07345827. Having dealt with them for 3 years, I assumed all was good and I could move on with my life.

I WAS WRONG.

I check my credit card bill to find out that not only was my account not cancelled, THEY HAVE BEEN BILLING ME FOR OVER DOUBLE MY ORIGINAL RATE FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS.

Furious, I called in to find out what was going on about 30 minutes ago. The call was immediately picked up. Not only was the person who answered unable to speak or understand English (not a native speaker by their own admission), they got mad at me when I asked for a manager. He angrily told me he could help me, and I told him NO, I would like to speak to a manager. Instead, the phone went silent and I heard nothing for the next minute. It seems like he just put the phone on the table or on hold.

Hearing how angry he had been and unwilling to help, I suspected he was up to funny business and hung up and immediately called back. This time, I was put on hold and got hold music.

I hung up again and called back, hold music. This time, I left it on hold, and called back on a 2nd phone line. Hold music again.

Guess how long I have been on hold now? The clock is at 23 minutes.

These guys are scammers. Don't pay for their services. They hire shady reps to field calls who probably get in trouble when people want to cancel. They don't hesitate to give attitude or blatantly hide when you try to figure out WHY THEY ARE STEALING YOUR MONEY.

Seriously, don't support GOTOMYPC!

Go with Chrome Remote Desktop. It's free and is a much better interface!

I will be reposting this to every review site I can find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Chrome Remote Desktop instead. It's FREE!

None. I cancelled and they raised me to a higher rate. Now their non-english speaking phone rep is hiding from me.

GoToMyPC review by Molly O.
Molly O.

"Great for working remotely"

What do you like best?

I use GoToMyPC on a weekly basis to access my work desktop. It is great in that it is very easy to move from my screen, to my remotly-accessed screen. I have had zero instances of crashing.

What do you dislike?

The auto log out is terrible. Letting the screen sit for 10 minutes causes you to re-log in and is disruptive. I wish log in could be extended or the settings changed so I could choose. Log in requires two steps, which I always forget passwords for but that's user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GotomyPC is great for working remotely!

Solves the need to access my desktop while remote. Keeps me at home more often which I like!

GoToMyPC review by Emily K.
Emily K.

"GoToMyPC to Solve Your Remote Working Needs!"

What do you like best?

GoToMyPC is a great resource for anyone that works from home or works remotely. Unlike a server that can be accessed from home, GoToMyPC allows you to access your entire work computer from home. So say you save something to your desktop while working on it and then you want to work on it at home, you can access it even though it's not on the server! Never forget anything at work again!

What do you dislike?

Unless you have a large screen the remote desktop can be a bit small, especially for Mac users. However, this is easily fixable with the zoom function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a remote work this is a MUST! No need to worry about emailing yourself the correct documents or saving them on a server, they'll all be right where you left them when you walked out the door of the office!

Easing the transition into a larger percentage of work from home employees without having to invest in a server that can be accessed remotely.

GoToMyPC review by Katharina R.
Katharina R.

"Great idea, sometimes a little glitchy"

What do you like best?

It offers a lot of flexibility , and allows you to check in with the office even when traveling

What do you dislike?

it's not always easy to troubleshoot, I've had more than one time where it has refused to connect and says my computer isn't connected to the wifi, which isn't the case, it's hard because the costumer service blame it on our server and our IT people blame it on the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better trouble shooting, it's hard when there's nothing you can do to fix a situation when you're away from the host computer (which is the only time I use gotomypc)

Staying in touch with the office and being able to use all the programs you'd usually have even on a travel laptop

GoToMyPC review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Great Software to Connect to PC"

What do you like best?

I love being able to work remotely using this software. I can connect to my office PC from anywhere and any computer. I can also save my company money on licensing my laptop with expensive software that is already installed on my office PC.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there will be a glitch that causes my office PC to reboot. I have only had this happen a few very times and it did not hinder my ability to connect to my PC with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software....and FREE !

I am able to work remotely from any computer or laptop without specific software installed to do so. I can also connect to my PC to use expensive software without needing to license another PC.

GoToMyPC review by Amir Houshang M.
Amir Houshang M.

"automatic monthly charge, impossible to cancel"

What do you like best?

access to my pc for a one time few minutes , but then, the charges are coming month after month. calling th company, they claim by default it is set to auto monthly charges. when asking to show me proof that indeed i selected as such, they cant show original online document to support

What do you dislike?

they charge my account automatically every month, eventhough purchases for one time use. impossible to cancel, phone is the only options, hrs of phone calls playing music without anyone to help. super easy toenrole and pay money, totally impossible to camnvcell based on my experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

use a credit card that you can cancel, when decide to cencel your service, or else plan to be on the phone for days to get anyone to help you cancel if any

none

GoToMyPC review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"It's functional, but there is a cheaper option "

What do you like best?

It makes a reliable connection that is usable. Possibly more secure than another option. Not much else to it really.

What do you dislike?

It's slow and jumpy, but to be fair my internet connection at home isn't the greatest. It also doesn't deal with having dual screens on the remote computer as well as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into Chrome Remote desktop. It's free and allows me to do everything I need to do.

The ability to work from home when needed

GoToMyPC review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"They won't refund my pre-paid annual subscription, only two months after paying it"

What do you like best?

I have used Go To My PC since 2009 for light use from a remote office. It is a good product and worked well for me. However, i just converted full time to a home office and am now connected via a VPN, so I don't need GTMPC any more.

What do you dislike?

I paid A FULL YEAR IN ADVANCE - OVER $179 - in October. I called GTMPC to cancel service and request a pro-rated refund. They refused to refund any portion of the year's subscription. I asked to speak with a "supervisor" who also refused the refund. I think this is very bad business, especially for a long time customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't pay the annual subscription fee if you think you will have to cancel service before the year is up. THEY WILL NOT REFUND ANY PORTION OF YOUR FEE IF YOU CANCEL EARLY!

I want to receive a pro-rated refund of my annual premium. That is not a lot to ask from a reputable company.

GoToMyPC review by Bob C.
Bob C.

"Not good"

What do you like best?

It works fine but I have major issues with the account cancellation.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to cancel your subscription on line and you have to call customer service. I thought I canceled my service and it took a few months for me to realize they were still charging me. I called again and canceled. They would not give me a refund. I would think they would be able to see I did not use the service once during that time. I hate loosing money!!!!!!!

Lost money as I did not even used the service. The service did not benefit my business at all.

GoToMyPC review by Shawn T.
Shawn T.

"Easy as heck"

What do you like best?

This software allows us to quickly troubleshoot computer issues with our IT team which saves time and money. It also allows me to access my documents anywhere. My boss finds this feature especially useful as he's disabled which makes it difficult to just run to the office when he needs to access something. Instead he has the piece of mind of being able to access his computer anywhere. Accessing documents remotely is one thing but being able to use bulky programs like Time Matters remotely is ideal as you can't simply access a program like that from your smart phone and have the full capabilities.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't say. It does everything I need and more.

I think I already summed that up.

GoToMyPC review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Works flawlessly for remote access"

What do you like best?

Works with both Macs and PCs, works all the time, and doesn't fail.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This product does what it says it will do. I have used GTMPC for 20+ years, and it always works,

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a non-profit, we purchased GTMPC through TechSoup for the equivalent of $10/PC/year. Be sure to verify if you can use that channel. I have never had any problems with using GTMPC over 20+ years and multiple installations. Once installed it is bullet-proof, and, it does not require the user to change anything on his local server, since GTMPC beacons out rather than having the user allow input on some port on the server.

Remote access. I need access to my desktop (not just to the server) from remote locations, and from both PCs and Macs. GTMPC always works, even from my iPhone. I can work at any time of day, ,and do not have to stay in the office to get work done.

GoToMyPC review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great in Theory but Tough to Use"

What do you like best?

That you can access your work desktop anywhere, at home, on the road, on vacation. This is especially helpful if you have a home office with a desktop screen and are able to easily share screens from work to home.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little difficult to use especially if your work desktop is large and you are trying to access your desktop on your laptop, it can be very challenging and not appealing to the eye. Also, some items may get cut off if the screen resolution is not compatible. Sometimes the software was a little difficult to access but overall allowed you to work remotely from your office with access to your work desktop computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is great for companies that want to give employees the opportunity to work at home with ease. An employee can easily access his/her work desktop and have access to work files, resources, etc.

GoToMyPC allows employees to work from home but have easy access to their work computer and files. This allows for work accessibility and remote days when weather conditions keep people home or employees wish to work from home for other reasons. These features were extremely helpful when working for a small company with limited office space. Employees were able to split their time between work and home but still have access to their work desktop computer.

GoToMyPC review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Easy way to hook up to your PC"

What do you like best?

This program allows me to control my PC at work or home using multiple platforms. The connection is normally very robust and provides a way I can be more efficient with my various reports I need to generate

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to move around in MS Excel easily.

The main benefit is now I can be more efficient when generating reports. I can log in at any time, run the data I need and have it ready for me the next time i am in the office. It is a real time saver

GoToMyPC review by Oscar M.
Oscar M.

"GoToMyPC - A great Software"

What do you like best?

I like the web plataform which is much intuitive, pretty easy to use and bring you a lot of information relevant to monitor systems, as the ability to connect to servers, stations, handle files and copy data from one point to other.

What do you dislike?

There is not pretty much things that I would say dislike, usually it is about some times it takes awhile download the installer, comparatively with other software that usually takes only pair of megabytes or so. in overall view is not pretty bad at all, but it's a small difference between this and other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

pretty good to use, pretty stable and although is not the most known software it is heading to the right direction and would be one of most importants.

fix client's problems of clients, good thing is we can send the installer to client make live sessions and work beside at client.

GoToMyPC review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"A must have for off-site IT tech"

What do you like best?

That our IT tech can log in from anywhere in the world, and anytime of the day and fix our issues.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. Have not used it that often personally. The boss and management have used it several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A much have for companies with off-site IT technichians

I cannot say how often this has been a life saver. We use an off-site IT tech who is very much in demand and hence very busy. So when he can't make it into the office to fix a problem, he'll take the time, often later that day in the late evening or early hours next morning to log in and fix the issues.

GoToMyPC review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"A reliable remote access to your work PC"

What do you like best?

Its reliability, stability, safety, works great on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

The fact that GoToMyPc does not sell any additional devices that would help actually switch on my computer remotely when it is switched off. For example, a phone-activated device. I would love to have something like this branded by GoToMyPC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very reliable piece of software. However, access to your work PC is achieved through typing in a combination of a fixed login and password, twice - once before logging into GoToMyPC and the second time when you log into the remote computer itself. Therefore it would be advisable that you change your passwords relatively often. Perhaps you would also like to consider buying a device that would switch your computer on when you need to access it remotely - otherwise your computer needs to keep running all the time, for you to access it.

I access my work PC when I can't be in the office. The benefit is that in this way I get right into the main "command center", rather than working on a laptop etc.

GoToMyPC review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Effective remote software"

What do you like best?

It allows me to work from home and from wherever I am I can access my PC and work items through it’s easy means of log on.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the amount of data you have saved on there, the software can freeze and run slow somefimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it! Easy way to work from home

Allows access to all work data wherever I am and allows me to respond to emails at the same time as working on other projects

GoToMyPC review by Cathy J.
Cathy J.

"GoToMyPC is the best way I've found to work from home!"

What do you like best?

GoToMyPC is very secure and it connects quickly. While online accessing my work computer is quick and has a stable connection.

What do you dislike?

Really the only thing I think that could use changing is having a larger screen view of the computer you connect too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need access to a work computer from home, this works great!

GoToMyPC has allowed me to work from home so I don't have to drive 35 minutes just to print out a set of plans. It benefits my employer that I can print something quick for him, while I'm at home.

GoToMyPC review by Marilou A.
Marilou A.

"Easy to set up and use especially for tele-commuters"

What do you like best?

That I can log into my work computer from home and have access to all my files when I cannot be in the office during the day or when I cannot make it in due to inclement weather or other circumstances. That I can still see and use my files without having to actually have any of the productivity software on my device that I am using. Also if I do have the software that I can transfer my files down to my device to work on them, print them, revise them and then send them back directly to the work computer in the office is a great convenience.

What do you dislike?

I think that it is quite expensive compared to the alternative programs that are out there. There is a 30 day trial but not all the features come with the trial. Setting it up was slightly difficult for the basic user and the app ran with interruptions on a slower connection. I needed someone from the company to help me set it up and that should not happen with software that is supposed to help you be self sufficient. I also had to purchase multiple licenses as an individual in order to use it on multiple devices. I think their should be a better option for an individual user rather than a business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an individual user of GoToMyPC, I recommend it as a great way to work with your clients if you need to interact and control their PCs to work on projects together. I also find it as a very useful tool for me as a telecommuter who needs to work at her own pace and needs continual access to a work computer even when not in the office.

I cant always make it as a commuter and I need to be constantly in touch when I have working hours, especially living in the Northeast where the winters are so unpredictable. The benefits are that I always leave my computer on in the office anyway so I can use my home computer to connect and the app also works on my tablet in a pinch if I need to do something and my computer is out of battery power or I have shut it down and remembered that last step or that last item I needed to do to complete a project.

GoToMyPC review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, Good interface for host computer."

What do you like best?

- easy to use.

- feels secure, with multiple login features

- easy to connect

- fast connection.

- the interface when you're connecting to the host computer is nice, it has a cool feature where you can move around the screen by mousing to the edge.

What do you dislike?

- feels a little buggy on the mac

- frequent issues connecting, i suspect it's host computer, but can't tell.

- on the above point, it opens a new application every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

works great.

i work remote, and on a Mac, connecting to a program that is only on the PC.

This is much better than my previous, which had a huge lag and unreliable connection, which dropped often.

GoToMyPC review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"One of the longest running, remote access tools on the market."

What do you like best?

Seems to be one of the fastest and easiest setups for paid subscription RAS.

What do you dislike?

At times, I believe screen-sharing can be slowed down by the type of apps or programs being used on the host computer. Of course, there are a ton of variables so I can't just condemn based on speed.

Bypassing a downed network status to keep my team running and generating revenue!

GoToMyPC review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"GotomyPC - One of my most used pieces of SaaS"

What do you like best?

I can access the software from any personal computer while on the road or from my laptop, tablet or phone. I use GotoMyPC almost every day to access my office computer from home, or from down the hall or while traveling. They've made the software relatively user friendly and have made advances over the years.

What do you dislike?

I guess the fact that it logs me out for inactivity after 15 minutes is a pain in the neck, but I totally understand that doing that is a best practice for security reasons. I still can't really (it doesn't work well) play sounds on my host PC and hear them on my local (the one I'm using to access my work computer) PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking about using another remote desktop software application definitely give gotoMyPC a free trial run. We've used other Free alternatives and they didn't have the same ease of use and feature set (Remote and Local printing is huge) that this software has. Citrix (the company the develops GotoMyPC) has been around for a long time and they specialize in remote desktop and remote communications platforms for Enterprise level firms. In fact my wife's hospital uses Citrix software to securely allow doctors and nurses to access patient data from afar if needed. Very secure is the biggest selling point. You won't see the security in your day to day use but it's there and in today's world of hackers and data breaches you really can't afford to have someone else logging into your machine.

It allows me to access my computer from home so I'm not stuck at the office and I don't have to copy all my files and work each day to my laptop. I can go home for lunch and then log into the office and pickup where I left off before lunch. This sort of technology allows you to virtually be two places at once. That's the big value to me.

GoToMyPC review by Lorna B.
Lorna B.

"Excellent application for accessing data from an out of office location. "

What do you like best?

It is quick, fast and reasonably priced.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything to dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic application for a smaller group instead of using a large Citrix program.

Offsite training, connecting to teams that are working out of the office. The benefits are shorter time to get work completed correctly.

GoToMyPC review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Must have for working at home"

What do you like best?

I love that I can completely access all my files around the clock, no matter where I am. I don't have to worry about forgetting a file at work. It's a lifesaver for if one of my kids is sick and i unexpectedly have to work from home. Couldn't do my job without it!

What do you dislike?

I really have not run into any problems with it for things I dislike. It works as it should and I've never had any glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you choose the best computer to install it on that will give you the best access to your files. Also, the host computer must be left on for your to access files. Sometimes, we've run into problems with people turning the computer off.

I'm able to access QuickBooks from home to reconcile my donor files. I'm able to have access to my office from my home and don't have to make a special trip back to work. Definitely a time saver.

GoToMyPC review by Tori N.
Tori N.

"Just an ok program - outdated "

What do you like best?

Allows you to access a Remote Desktop but there are better programs. Just gets the job done

What do you dislike?

So much lag between real time and this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options too. Team viewer isn’t as slower

Just being able to access computers remotely to get documents/info or do tech support or maintenance

GoToMyPC review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"GotomyPC review"

What do you like best?

A great option to get full access to everything on your work computer while working remotely

What do you dislike?

Extremely laggy and sizing is often difficult if you have dual monitors.

Great for emergencies when something absolutely has to be done on the road/remotely but you don't have your work computer on you.

GoToMyPC review by James S.
James S.

"Love this product!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to log in, set up. I am not computer savvy but this program is really easy to use

What do you dislike?

takes a few steps to get logged in and set up-

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend you checking out their programs-found it to be a huge time saver!

Remote access to my pc and troubleshooting

GoToMyPC review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"GoToMyPC is slick!"

What do you like best?

GoToMyPC is easy to use... very user friendly and works great to access my office computer

What do you dislike?

nothing - works just fine; a little slow at times, but for the most part, works fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use... logon very simple... nice clear screen

I can access my office computer, and mainly use it to access Quickbooks from my desktop to laptop at home.

GoToMyPC review by Dana M.
Dana M.

"Quality Remote Acess"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use for connecting to my work PC from any device.

What do you dislike?

The multi screen support once logged in could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product based on it's ease of use and connectivity.

We have staff on call 24/7 and GoToMyPC is invaluable for meeting the needs of remote access.

GoToMyPC review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"GoToMyBlurryPC"

What do you like best?

The functionality is obviously helpful.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to read the language on the host computer. The screen comes in blurry. It is especialy hard on laptops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your home/mobile computer is set up to get a clear image from your host computer. Other than that, GoToMyPC is usually a solid choice.

Working from home. Accessing important documents while traveling on business. Etc.

GoToMyPC review by Barnaby F.
Barnaby F.

"great product"

What do you like best?

simplicity of the software is the best aspect

What do you dislike?

can be a bit laggy as the actual size of the product is large

helps with administration of systems

GoToMyPC review by User

"great connectivity"

What do you like best?

With this program, it seems like you are on the actual computer and not feel that you are just connected remotely. It is very convenient and reliable.

What do you dislike?

I do not really have any rants about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

serves the purpose very well

it makes working remotely awesome!

GoToMyPC review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, but understandably slower"

What do you like best?

Seems to be one of the better remote access tools on the market. It's easy to log into my work computer when I'm on the road, with only access to a computer, say, in a hotel business center.

What do you dislike?

It's understandably slower than if you were running your own computer.

Security, security, security. When you need to access sensitive documents, but on a secure network and computer, it's the way to go. (Not every company allows you to access sensitive files on a shared drive from Starbucks.)

GoToMyPC review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"So useful!"

What do you like best?

I can access all my information from another location

What do you dislike?

At times it does not work and i need someone at home to trouble shoot for me

working from anywhere without lugging around a ton of information and files.

GoToMyPC review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

It keeps the service secure with password protection

What do you dislike?

Couple of steps to get it to sign in. You need to wait for authorization to keep working.

Remoting into work from home

GoToMyPC review by Winston K.
Winston K.

"Effective remote desktop software"

What do you like best?

I'm speaking as an end user to logs onto GoToMyPC for work. It is very easy to use, just log onto their website, run the Java app, and you have access to your desktop PC at the office.

What do you dislike?

You can't take screen captures and can only view one screen at a time. If you have a multi-monitor setup you can't make full use of it. Also, it needs Java to run through a web browser, which I am hesitant to do these days because of the zero-day vulnerabilities in the Java platform. I keep Java disabled on my browser except for when I'm logging onto GoToMyPC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You gotta use it if you have to. I would recommend disabling Java in your web browser when you're not using though.

GoToMyPC review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Always a great product"

What do you like best?

Go To My PC is easily accessible and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Sluggish performance with connection on anything except fiber connection

Able to access my desktop in a moments notice from anywhere

GoToMyPC review by Internal Consultant in Music
Internal Consultant in Music

"Good software!"

What do you like best?

REALLY GOOD SOFTWARE RHAT HELPS ME TO CONNECT MY WORK COMPUTER FROM EVERYWHERE.Easy to use and well GUI

What do you dislike?

Works very well for.I haven´t found any issues.

Sharing during traveling

Learning about GoToMyPC?

* We monitor all GoToMyPC reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.