GoToWebinar

GoToWebinar is the world's most widely used webinar and webcasing software. Our 53,000 customers use it to drive new business and to inform and educate employees, partners and customers. Unlike the legacy webcasting technology of Enterprise competitors GoToWebinar is easy-to-use and easy to pick up. As a result you'll confidently host webinars with GoToWebinar in no time to reach your audience anytime and anywhere.

Work for GoToWebinar?

Learning about GoToWebinar?

GoToWebinar Reviews

Showing 373 GoToWebinar reviews
GoToWebinar review by Noah E.
Noah E.

"Easy to Use Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that GoToWebinar is a reliable web conferencing tool. I love that there is integrated cloud storage to save and archive meeting audio and video. I also enjoy the ability to save videos to a channel or playlist to keep past meetings organized.

What do you dislike?

I wish co-organizers were allowed to initiate meetings. I am often tasked with scheduling and building meetings inside the platform for other departments, but am required to start their meetings if they do not have access to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToWebinar is a robust tool that will be a great asset to your learning and development toolkit.

We use the platform to connect with colleagues across 48 states. We often use the simple meeting recording settings to record webinars and screencasts to be used at a later time in our Learning Management System. We also use the platform on a regular basis to conduct team meetings and record session notes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoToWebinar
GoToWebinar review by Sara H.
Sara H.

"Good platform for webinars"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it integrates with Hubspot and how easy it is to setup a webinar, send promotional emails, and manage the webinar live. It also now provides the ability to be a fully web based presentation, instead of having attendees download software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the settings are organized forcing you to go into each section, rather than just have one page of settings to change. I also don't like that you can't attach slides to the follow up email which forces me to create follow up emails separately instead of through the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you consider the cost of platforms vs. the benefits of the platform, you'll find GoToWebinar is one of the strongest webinar options for a limited budget.

We host webinars to provide thought leadership to both clients and prospects. It's helped us engage clients and increase usage, and has helped us close a lot of business with prospects.

What Webinar solution do you use?

GoToWebinar review by Bill G.
Bill G.

"GoToWebinar: Used it for months and it just works"

What do you like best?

Like any type of connectivity software I appreciate when the product ‘just works’. GoToWebinar does just that. There isn’t a lot to see in its interface. It is by no means ‘busy’, but that’s most often a good thing. So much software these days has a busy, cluttered and oftentimes inscrutable interface that makes it stressful to use, when you’re late attending a webinar, and what you really want is something that’s easy to understand, navigate and gets you connected...without a lot of extra intervention on your part...as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any major faults as of yet. I’ve used it about a dozen times...for weekly meetings with our MSP, and it has worked without issue every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oftentimes you don’t have a choice in which product to use. It’s determined by whatever business or entity with which you are trying to connect. But when you have a choice, you should check out GoToWebinar. I’ve used it, and it’s a good, reliable product.

These webinars give us a lot of extra insight into what is happening with a lot of clients with whom we would otherwise be unable to interact. This insight helps us to know ‘how we are doing’. It gives us a way to measure how effective we are at achieving our recruiting goals.

GoToWebinar review by Michele S.
Michele S.

"The best experience with webinar"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is the best webinar service. It's incredibly easy to use and the customer service is always ready to help you in any occasion. Setting up a webinar is fast and if you don't have any idea on how to use the platform they provide you a lot of video tuts that can guide you through the use. It allows you to share your screen in real time (great if you use slide), GoToWebinar also allows you to send invitation eails directly from the platform.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunely GoToWebinar do not allows you to collect payments in the platform, great function if you (like me) have subscription based courses. There is also no way to implement the platform directly on your website, so your business identity is a bit in shadow. In any case the service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know the platform I higly reccomend you to try their trial version, you can understand the grat value of their services.

I work as marketing expert and with my team we consult for our client about best practice, especially with social media marketing. Thanks to GoToWebinar we can reach our clients with our courses with no pain. Thanks to GoToWebinar we cutted out our travel expenses, maximazing the incomes. We now can have several seminars in one day staying in the office. Also we love the fact that we can mix live seminars with the webinars for the clients that cannot reach our head quarters.

GoToWebinar review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"I used this program for a webinar for my work."

What do you like best?

I really liked how simple it was for me to follow the link from my email and automatically get connected to the webinar without any difficult logins or confusing numbers to get wrong. I really liked how the video worded in the application. I had fairly consistent and clear video while the webinar was going on .

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how sometimes the connection wasn't very good when using my phone. The connection would cut in and out occasionally. Overall, I had a very good experience. I didn't have many problems with a connection issue. It only happened occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you have the application downloaded already before the time of the webinar. Otherwise, you may miss out on the opportunity to participate if there is an issue logging in or downloading the app.

I was able to take part in a large group of people learning about an opportunity with relative ease. I was able to learn more about the business I was researching and it may prove to be a good opportunity for myself and my students in the future.

GoToWebinar review by Jerrod M.
Jerrod M.

"Convenient and quality communication during webinars"

What do you like best?

It is convenient to conduct all sorts of web seminars with the help of the GoToWebinar. It is convenient and easy to manage comments, questions and track the number of visitors. Our customers like what kind of product we use when communicating with them because interface is simple, convenient, reliable, and most importantly understandable.

What do you dislike?

I really want to be able to put "record all sessions" in the settings right away, instead of making a record every time I click on the button. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget to press the record button and it is real problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If we consider the program as a whole, then working with it has become much better and more productive. You will not regret when you acquire it. It is desirable that you have a good connection to the Internet and high-quality headphones with a microphone for communication.

With the help of the program, we can easily communicate with our customers and conduct remote webinars with employees. This is a really useful monetary investment.

GoToWebinar review by Natalie W.
Natalie W.

"Easy to use software that has proved useful for team calls"

What do you like best?

I really like that you have the option to use computer or phone audio. It helps get around device issues that people inevitably have. Especially when we're holding meetings that include people from outside our organization. Also love the chat feature, raising hands, etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I immediately wish was different. I've never experienced any glitches while using GoTo and overall have had a positive experience. Sometimes people forget to mute one device when using the other for audio so there's feedback, but that's really a user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great especially if you have large conference calls where materials need to be shared

Large conference calls with people from all over the country and representing a variety of different organizations. Other software like skype and slack have small participant limits and require downloads that confuse people who aren't familiar with the program. This was very intuitive for participants to use, had all the features we needed, and allowed people to use their device of preference.

GoToWebinar review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Excellent webinar software for presenting to customers"

What do you like best?

Sharing screen and presentations.

Recording webinars which can be converted into a video which can be shared on video sites.

Users are muted at the start of the webinar, until you unmute them.

Invitations can be sent out with links so that the customers can sign up to the webinar.

Attention rates let you know if your content is relevant to the attendees.

Customers are able to connect and are held in a waiting area until the broadcast begins.

What do you dislike?

Working as a single person can be tricky, monitoring questions and speaking at the same time.

Creating polls and questions has to be done in advance, question type is limited.

Knowing if you are actually broadcasting correctly is tricky without connecting as a customer on another device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use screen sharing software to present to customers. Easy for customers to sign in and register.

We broadcast customer updates about our software, sharing Powerpoint and software demonstrations.

GoToWebinar review by Livia S.
Livia S.

"Go To Webinar for my webinar and class"

What do you like best?

The software is cloud based, this make it easy to use and setup wherever you are and with any device. Go To Webinar can help to manage a large amount of participants with no problems. You can chat and read what they write. It's also easy to share webcam video or screen.

What do you dislike?

It can be a liitle bit pricey since many screen share are avaible for free, but if you use Go To Meeting like me there is no problems. If they improve the local dialing codes variety can help a lot with other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to reach many people but respecting your budget this is the right solution. The cost can appear higher than other services but if you think of all the expenses that you have to front to travel for your seminars you have a clear idea why this is a great choice.

Thanks to Go To Webinar we are able to deliver our classes and conference in our work field in a solid and straight way. The platform helps us to save money because we are able to support training seminars staying in the office but reaching clients and other offices from other regions in Italy.

GoToWebinar review by Laura K.
Laura K.

"Easy to Use, Not Ideal for Ticketed Webinars"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to set up, and the reporting and options are robust. You can either duplicate an existing webinar, or start from scratch, and the UI basically walks you through everything - with a few exceptions. When running a webinar, there are options for chatting, polls, answering questions, and providing handouts, as well as the ability to selectively mute and unmute users.

What do you dislike?

The interface at times feels clunky, and I've had some issues during live webinars - not repeated, but once the audio cut out completely with no explanation. I also wish it allowed for more integration into our website or a stronger look & feel modification. Additionally, during webinars it can be challenging to effectively use some of the options unless you're on a separate computer (which can be challenging since many staff don't feel confident in using the webinar software alone).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're expecting to charge for webinars, I'd probably look for something that meets that need instead. If you're holding free, lead acquistion sessions, or just screen sharing during meetings (but need recording and large attendee capabilities) this isn't a bad choice.

We offer free informational webinars for our products. We may choose to use it to conduct ticketed webinars for CE credit for our members, but will have to come up with a workaround for paid live webinars or paid recording access.

GoToWebinar review by Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.

"Talk about a poor UX..."

What do you like best?

That it's easy to use, it has a "free" feature and your CPA stays low due to the low cost. Quick pop-ups are great and customer success team over there has been wonderful to work with. Integration with GA is great as well.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to customize anything you want. The design is poor. Hard to update materials and create similar feels as your own page. As a company who expresses their interest in maintaining "good user experiences" the experience on their website is extremely poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better user acquisition platforms out there that are more content friendly. I think they can work on their user experience a little better. A lot of the features are clunky and its hard to update content.

Driving demand for our business. Benefits is that Sumo will bring you those names. Whether or not they are quality, that's a different story.

GoToWebinar review by Carlota V.
Carlota V.

"If you use GotoWebinar, you´ll hold nice and smooth meetings"

What do you like best?

GotoWebinar is a tool that allows you to broadcast your webinars and live presentations in an easy way. I´m amazed at how easy to use is GotoWebinar: I only need to add a title and a description for my webinar presentation, then decide if the presentation will be a one-time show or if it will be held during multiple sessions, finally I can select the time of the session as well as the language, and I´m ready to start inviting attendees, and all of this is really easy to do! I also love that I can record my live presentations easily.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike about GotoWebinar is that I think it´s a bit overpriced. I mean, 89 American dollars per month is a bit high for average users. Also, sometimes it takes a bit of time to start running smoothly, and this is quite a letdown at times. Having said this,If you can really afford the monthly fee, and you´re a heavy user of live web presentations for up to 100 participants, then go ahead and get GotoWebinar because its features are amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you´re someone who constantly needs to present live webinars, which include dozens of participants, then GotoWebinar is the tool for you as it easily allows you to create and share your events, within seconds (and you can also record all of your live events). If you want this, and you can afford 89 dollars per month, then go for it. I think you won´t regret it.

If you can communicate directly to your audience, then you´re achieving the dream of every business. And that´s what GotoWebinar helps me achieve: I can talk to my audience directly, face-to-face, in real-time, in a fast and effective way. I´m still building my own home business, but I think that this technology makes it easy for any type of business to get recognized and trusted in a fast and reliable manner.

GoToWebinar review by Kristy L.
Kristy L.

"GoToWebinar is the simplest way to run webinars remotely"

What do you like best?

I like the features that allow participants to have access to different controls. In my marketing role, I run the technical side of setting up, testing, and executing live webinars on a regular basis. Our webinar presenters come from all over the world, and GoToWebinar allows them to control their own presentation while giving me the ultimate control of the tool as well.

What do you dislike?

The times that I've had issues with the platform that have stuck out the most, are when participants are confused with audio controls. There are so many pins and codes to enter, that the technical difficulties mostly arise due to user error in this multi-step process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recent upgrade of dashboard and tools, but still easy to use. Contact support if needed.

We are able to continue our webinar program seamlessly and have a process down. We have realized it is important to run practice sessions before live sessions to eliminate user error. It benefits our business greatly by collecting registrant data, syncing with Hubspot, and allowing us to conduct surveys as well.

GoToWebinar review by Tandy A.
Tandy A.

"Good and clear organization."

What do you like best?

Perfect Software which I can use every day with no problem. Gives the ability to use Webinar in real time and with a good connection. Also, I like that this platform always updates tools for us.

What do you dislike?

If speak about cons, then I don't have what to say. Generally, a program working good and gives good opportunity. Good organization. I like to work with it and I guess you will like it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, that software has good tools which you will use every day. Perfect and easy way to understand. Simple to set up. The connection is good.I recommend it to you.

Helps to all my team to track all customers who is interesting to us. Also, gives the ability to make a report. Opportunity to use webinar from any place where will be suitable for me.

GoToWebinar review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"GoToWebinar "

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar allows to record the session and use mobile device. It has a user friendly interface, the navigation through the service is very intuitive and self-explanatory. Additionally, there are numerous services both online and offline that could improve the quality of your work and the exploration of new tools and features.

What do you dislike?

I had a lot of problems related to the product quality. Sometimes it was impossible to switch between applications when you were sharing the screen (I needed to switch between PowerPoint presentation and system that I demonstrated). It was very frustrating, and tech support was not able to resolve the issue, so I switched to WebEx.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToWebinar can be used as an alternative to Skype for conducting video conferences and presentations.

I used GoToWebinar for teaching and it turned out to be a great service with pleasant experience for both me and my students. My students pointed out that they specifically liked the initial process as it clearly described all the future steps and gave a brief overview of the interface.

GoToWebinar review by Brittany R.
Brittany R.

"Webinar for business"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily click a link in your email inbox to access a webinar at a certain date and time. Once you click the link (if you’ve already signed up with go to webinar) it will directly take you to the webinar you have joined as an attendee and you can even interact with whoever’s giving the webinar and others if that options been turned on by the coordinator.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I dislike. I don’t have another webinar based platform I use to compare too.

The benefits that come with GoToWebinar include: being able to quickly hop on a webinar, having recordings of the webinar, many people in one place to chat and learn, especially helpful when you’re a cloud based company**

GoToWebinar review by Jesse W.
Jesse W.

"It's a solid product, no complaints"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use and for the most part is very reliable. It's great that it integrates with Salesforce and our marketing automation platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the integrations break and there isn't a lot in the way of troubleshooting or alerts. Additionally, downloading contacts/lists post webinar is a bit difficult, we actually haven't figured out how to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose GoToWebinar because of the API. This is the one thing that we've found to be unique about the product, it's much easier to use than most other solutions.

We're using it to host all of our webinars, they generally have +500 attendees.

GoToWebinar review by Gino J.
Gino J.

"Just with Webinar "

What do you like best?

On my opinion Webinar is great thing that we have. At first allows you to conduct webinars without delay in the broadcast. Secondly it's constantly develop new tools for solving your problems. Protected from attack by intruders. Which is really good.

What do you dislike?

How to say it was from the begin its was little bit hard to setup but after was used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely i will recommend it. It's new for us but from other side it's really cool. A lot of coming. It's easy to understand whats going on.If some one tried i dont think that you will stop.

As for me Reporting is excellent and tracks the interest levels of the participants. Also I can login and can view the webinar from wherever they are and interact as usual.

GoToWebinar review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Excellent way to learn, share ideas"

What do you like best?

In my field, there is no shortage of webinars and continuing education opportunities. It's difficult when you have a lean staff to get out of the offices for classes or conferences. GoToWebinar makes it easy to "attend" useful seminars and conferences right from my office, so I can be available in case of work emergency. It's also nice for onboarding new systems or programs; we can jump on a webinar to view tools or do trainings without having to travel.

What do you dislike?

As with any internet tool, technical issues do sometimes occur leading to the loss of information, time or materials that others can view or use and you cannot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great options for sharing information, presenting information to others and allowing for interactions/submission of questions and answers, as well as polling information.

This tool is particularly useful for us for trainings, education and classes that can be presented virtually or that are being held at a location inconvenient for our staff. We save time, money, travel and can use time for other things.

GoToWebinar review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Bait and Switch User Agreements"

What do you like best?

The software worked fine for hosting webinars and it integrated with HubSpot.

What do you dislike?

Compared to alternatives in the market, GoToWebinar is expensive and did not provide value to our organization. When they were acquired by LogMeIn last year they unilaterally changed their terms of service to lock clients into 12 month auto-renewal terms. We switched away from their service because we found a better solution in Zoom and they auto-renewed our account without notice to our firm. There service team took 4 weeks to respond to an initial inquiry around the auto-renewal and has not been helpful in resolving the situation. For a comparable cost to what we paid for a single user license of GoToWebinar we were able to switch to a single Zoom Webinar license and roll out Zoom meetings to 10 of our users. This wasn't feasible with the combination of GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the terms and conditions clearly as LogMeIn does not provide the flexibility in terms that most other software providers offer.

We used GoToWebinar to host monthly marketing webinars for our business. The service worked okay although we found the cost to be excessive relative to other providers in the market.

GoToWebinar review by Holly P.
Holly P.

"User-friendly Meeting Assistant"

What do you like best?

Go-To-Webinar is an easy-to-use platform for virtual meetings. It is user-friendly and provides a fairly simple interface for your meeting attendees and organizers. The software brings everyone together with the capability of document and presentation sharing across geographical lines.

What do you dislike?

The main downside of Go-To-Webinar is its customer service. Over 2 years, the software has malfunctioned a few times (not a lot), but when it does you're left scrambling to find a solution for your meeting. If the site is down. you can try to contact customer service but likely they'll just tell you to wait it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product is easy to use but hope the site is never down during your meeting.

My company uses Go-To-Webinar for meeting presentations to connect attendees from across the state, country, and sometimes the globe. For that reason, it's great that the platform has a toll-free call in option for attendees.

GoToWebinar review by Josh F.
Josh F.

"Very useful and user friendly webinar viewing software"

What do you like best?

It's easy to jump into a webinar with this software. Just click the link and it'll handle the execution and login for the webinar. I also like the additional functions of being able to "raise your hand" and text box functions to ask questions and give feedback as needed without needing a microphone.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the streaming could have a backlog to it, so you can rewind to a certain section as needed, then rejoin the current topic. As it is, if the host isn't actively recording the webinar, any information you don't get can't really be reviewed without interrupting the speaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely use for any lectures and presentations to be given to other people.

Webinars are great for learning new information without having to leave the office. They save a lot of time, and allow you to keep working while listening.

GoToWebinar review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great webinars with GoToWebinar"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of webinar platforms and GoToWebinar is competitive with the best. It's easy to use, looks professional, integrates with my Pardot, and has all the functionality I need. The support I've received has been awesome, too. We have a small webinar program, so the price was really competitive too for the amount we use the platform.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could customize the landing pages and automatic emails more to reflect my company's branding. I don't think the email confirmations and reminders are very attractive and they look different then the other emails I send via Pardot. I usually use WordPress landing page and embed my own reg form instead of using GoToWebinar's template. Hard to find a workaround for the emails though b/c each registration link is unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering, especially if you have a smaller webinar program. I evaluated a lot of platforms and this was a great fit. I've used Adobe Connect, On24, and others.

We do a lot of lead nurture and generation with our webinar program. Every webinar has had a larger turnout than the last so far. It's been a great tool for qualifying leads, gaining market insight via questions, polls, and surveys, and building up our brand's thought leadership --- all at a super reasonable expense which is one of the reasons we like them!

GoToWebinar review by Lori C.
Lori C.

"We use GoToWebinar for all of our webinars"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. Everything is self explanatory. Emails are sent on time, the connections are always clear, and they just added a recording feature so we do not have to have someone in the office do it.

What do you dislike?

There is only a small box when editing the description of there webinar, which I find rather strange. It would be nice if you could expand the box so that you can see everything better. Also, it would be nice if they offered different layouts for the registration homepage. It is pretty basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer more registration page options.

We use GoToWebinar for all of our webinars, which brings in thousands of leads.

GoToWebinar review by Brandon G.
Brandon G.

"Great corporate meeting platform"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about GoToWebinar was after receiving the invite, having the ability to store it in many different calendar formats, and for it to be easy to access after accepting the invite. This was very easy to use, and intuitive software that allowed for very easy sharing of a presentation, that was vital to inform the company of upcoming issues.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that when hopping into the meeting, it didn't know which audio source to select. I had to go through a series of audio checks just to ensure the sound was even coming out of the proper speakers. It would be nice if it detected the default audio device and went with that.

This tool makes it incredibly easy to effectively communicate with others whether or not they're inside your work network. Skype for business has the limitation of being only on an internal network, but this offers heightened functionality to invite whoever you want.

GoToWebinar review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"GoTo Webinar has brought us together!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to meet with my colleagues from the comfort of my home or office. There are a few times that someone is home sick, an awful snow storm has left us wanting to stay indoors or we are on opposite sides of the U.S, and we needed a way to get together! GoTo meeting has made this all possible.

What do you dislike?

So far, there hasn't been anything I dislike about this product. It has always been very reliable and consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to anyone needing a way to better connect with employees or clients!

The problems we are solving is being able to connect with each other quickly, meet new clients/people and make it possible to meet others who were on the other side of the continent. I am on a planning committee for a conference, and this was the best way for all of us to meet and plan together, even though we were far away!

GoToWebinar review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"Good webinar solution, could be better"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is the standard all competitors compare themselves to. GoToWebinar simply works. While there are a number of improvements that could be made (and from what I have seen in beta releases, they are making improvements), GTW works and gets the job done. I like that there is relatively little lag time when broadcasting as compared to other solutions that rely on Google Hangouts to stream content. Once you get one or two webinars under your belt, GTW is fairly easy to use assuming you remember to check every box on your webinar checklist.

What do you dislike?

With all the tasks and things to remember when conducting a webinar, clicking the record button can often be overlooked resulting in no recording being made. I would like this to be a system setting so that you can record every session by default. If you are conducting your webinar solo and using a single monitor setup, GTW can be very cumbersome to use if you are conducting a presentation, taking audience questions and chatting all at the same time. While there is a new beta interface that no longer requires attendees to download a plugin as it is browser-based, if you will allow attendees to speak during your webinar (perhaps you would unmute an attendee to ask their question live) this browser-based interface is not an option at this time. The new interface does show promise. I do like how the new interface allows for better management of attendee comments and questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have purchased the correct number of seats based on the number of attendees you expect to attend. I believe they allow 10x the amount of registrants than the number of seats in your account. Also, take advantage of the trial and the ability to practice a webinar before doing your first live webinar.

GTW allows me to share content with attendees all over the world in near real-time and offer an interactive experience with the use of polls, Q & A, and chat functionality.

GoToWebinar review by Brad J.
Brad J.

"Great Software for running webinars"

What do you like best?

GotoWebinar is really simple to set up a webinar, set reminders and track your attendess, record sessions and even send out recording. It makes running webinars a simple process that almost any one can do while still coming across as a professional.

What do you dislike?

When you have a lot of webinars it can be difficult to manage them all - bt that's less of a limitation with the software and more with how we use it. Bulk changes to multiple webinars would help this.

Also having savable templates would be great. We have multiple people setting up webinars so ensuring that they all create on brand tempaltes can be hard sometimes.

The flexibility with signup pages and template emails in terms of look and feel and customising this is low - alternatively, you can do this externally yourself, but it does become a much bigger job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, I don't think you'll be disappointed, it does exactly what it says it will do and makes running a webinar pretty much foolproof.

We use this as an easy way to communicate with customers and prospective customers. It makes training sessions easy to set up and run for a large number of people and this leads to happy customers.

In terms of lead generation, it's great to be able to plan and execute webinars using a low budget and without needing huge amounts of technology or expertise.

GoToWebinar review by Steffany W.
Steffany W.

"Great webinar tool, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and record. Easy to convert webinars from original format into an .mp4 format for easy sharing or upload to the web.

What do you dislike?

The price is very high for what you get. I would like to add a few more permanent organizers for our various weekly webinars, but an upgrade is required despite not needing the extra toolsets except more organizers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall a really solid product. I've rarely encountered any issues when using GTW, and I appreciate that the few times my internet has gone down, it will attempt to save my Webinar session to give me time to get back up or use my smartphone to get on the webinar.

We use GTW for our product training webinars, and various monthly sales promotional webinars. Sometimes we will use GTW for other presentations if we don't use GTM. GTW makes this training process much easier. Also, new users who haven't used GTW can easily attend a webinar without downloading anything.

GoToWebinar review by User in Computer Software

"Easy Webinar setup and execution"

What do you like best?

GTW makes it very easy to invite and track attendees. It allows you to see who actually attended and how long they stayed for so that you can gauge the quality of your presentation. It also connects with Pardot making it easy to send invites and email follow ups.

What do you dislike?

It only records the webinar on who ever's computer presents even if you are under the same account. So if a coworker does a recording they have to send it to you. It is not visible under "my recordings"

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it because it allows you to not only organize a webinar but also analyze the success and track attendance after the fact.

It serves as a channel to present content to customers. It makes it very easy to hold virtual trainings without the stress of screen sharing.

GoToWebinar review by Lindsey J F.
Lindsey J F.

"Very useful webinar platform"

What do you like best?

I enjoy attending webinars through GoToWebinar because the interface is modern, user-friendly, and reliable. I have never had my connection cut, and I always understand who is speaking, what is going on in the webinar, and what is being shown to me. The installation process for the simple software used to attend webinars via GoToWebinar is also quick and easy to install on both Windows and Mac.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the audio in the webinars I attend cuts out or becomes choppy. I am not sure if this is an issue on the webinar organizers' end, or on GoToWebinar's end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I absolutely recommend attending webinars through GoToWebinar or using it to host your own sessions. It has a modern and simple user interface, the controls are easy to understand, and it makes webinar coordination painless.

As a remote employee with a unique schedule, GoToWebinar has made it easy for me to attend webinars on-the-go and in various locations. I am also able to complete light work tasks while attending a webinar if needed, given the user-friendly interface of the software.

GoToWebinar review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Solid program for hosting web conferences"

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to schedule a webinar within just a minute. It allows me to quickly send out a link to the webinar to those I'm inviting. It also lets me track info from my webinar like attendees, registrants, and how long people spend in the webinar.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike. It has a lot of customization options and is very easy to use. There's not anything glaring that they need to fix. It gets the job done with regard to scheduling meetings, and it does so very well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program if you need to conference with others, whether internally or externally. It works great for both.

We schedule a lot of webinars and we are constantly creating new ones and sending out links to the attendees. GoToWebinar allows us to do that very quickly without any hassle! With other programs, we were constantly scribbling down links and phone numbers and access codes to share between all of us. Now we just log in and bam! It's all there. Need a new webinar? Just click a button. The analytics they provide are icing on the cake.

GoToWebinar review by Ariel M.
Ariel M.

"Time to get into detail with online teaching"

What do you like best?

I enjoy GoToWebinar and all it's features that allow you to create webinars, email links to participants, share information about the presentation, provide suverys and polls for attendees to respond and provide feedback on the presenation. The program is user friendly and has a large amount of storage space for webinars to be recorded and then shared with people who may have missed the presentation.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I dislike about GoToWebinar is that it's quite a huge price to pay for a program and sometimes the quality of recordings can be very low if there is not a high quality microphone being used while presenting. This can mean further costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ensuring that you invest in a good quality microphone and recording set up so that the recordings that are produced are the best quality they can be. It's not advisable to have too much moving around as this affects the recorded sound quality. It's also important to ensure you have a very stable internet connection.

GoToWebinar allows you to share recordings of presentations, reach people that may not be in your country, share powerpoints as well as a webcam. It can solve problems of distance, time differences, assist in receiving feedback for a presenter to develop their work.

GoToWebinar review by Benjamin Y.
Benjamin Y.

"Great webinar software, very easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Whenever I register for a webinar, I click on the webinar link, which takes me directly to the software link to download it. Once you download the software that opens up the Citrix server, it will directly take you to the webinar interface.

The webinar interface is very easy to handle. For example, to open up the control panel, there is a small orange arrow button located on the top right to click on it. Audio is very clear most of the time, and there are very few issues (unless the organizer has a connection problem).

What do you dislike?

Other than having to install the small software to open the Citrix server, I find nothing wrong with using the software at all.

As I mentioned, it is easier to work with and clear when the host or organizer wants to demonstrate the subject and reinforces interaction from all participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None. I would keep the software as it is.

I mostly use it for learning experiences and online webinars; however, in a remote conference setting, it is excellent for companies to talk with management and other co-workers. It provides a feature that will allow the participants to interact not only through audio (microphones) and video (cameras) but also show polls, charts, and presentation sharing.

GoToWebinar review by Louis T.
Louis T.

"Great Webinar Product!"

What do you like best?

GotoWebinar ease of use is what won this product over for me. We just changed from Adobe Connect because this product was a lot more user friendly for our employees.

What do you dislike?

Haven't come across much I dislike yet. Only annoying feature is how they calculate the cost with adding a toll-free number to the platform. As a global company it's not easy to calculate the average cost we will incur when hosting a global webinar with a toll free number. We just signed up for a full year plan so we will see how this part of our contract evolves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you integrate it with all of your other platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot). The data they capture is a huge benefit for marketing teams trying to adapt with today's challenging business environment..

Being a HubSpot customer GoToWebinar is a must have because of the integration into our platform. We are able to trigger automated emails based on webinar attendance as well as trigger lead stage changes to push leads to salesforce for outreach.

GoToWebinar review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Easy to use and versatile"

What do you like best?

I like that this software allows its users to invite multiple people to join in on a session, rather than just 1 or 2. It's also very easy to use and navigate. I like that I can also share my screen, documents, and presentations with just a click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software will lag; however, this problem might be due to internet connection rather than the software itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying this software, even if it is just for use with coworkers, to see if your company can benefit from all it has to offer. This software has many items to offer in just one software package, rather than using multiple sites/software to communicate effectively with others.

This software has made it easy to connect with others in different states and countries, especially when time zones are different.

GoToWebinar review by Warren D.
Warren D.

"Couldn't do my job without it"

What do you like best?

I am a big fan of dedicated registration pages that have 2 sections for branding. Often I host guests on my webinars and it's very useful being able to promote my company as well as the guest's company.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a big fan of the process to run reports after a webinar. There are multiple reports you can run, but you have to set the criteria for finding the webinar you'd like even if it had ended a few minutes prior. There should be defaults to run reports on the most recent webinar instead of forcing users to find the webinar every time they want to run a report.

Registration for web-based meetings and presentation is critical. GoToWebinar sends automatic and custom follow ups to attendees and a separate one for people who registered but didn't attend. This is really useful in freeing up time following a webinar. The screen sharing quality is better on GoToWebinar than any other option out there and that makes all the difference when showing detailed collateral. Couldn't do my job without it!

GoToWebinar review by Dian R.
Dian R.

"Great webinar platform"

What do you like best?

GotoWebinar is an easy software to use. It acts as a great tool for organizers (those who control and launch the webinar), presenters (those ONLY presenting) as well as audience members where you can chat, send handouts, run polling questions, etc.

What do you dislike?

At times the login details ends up in SPAM boxes. The polling questions design is functional, but no flexibility to change the design. At rare times (happened once) it is glitch-y with the audio when there are more than 5 panelists. Audience members viewing the online browser version, as opposed to the desktop version, sometimes get themselves stuck and have to refresh their browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running webinars on behalf of clients / other colleagues, GotoWebinar is a good choice and straightforward to use.

Lead generation and running live webinars. CITRIX does a good job collecting leads and information, as well as easy-to-use live webinar functions.

GoToWebinar review by Ginger D.
Ginger D.

"Solid Affordable Solution"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is easy to figure out and has useful features but isn't overly complicated to use. The support is also great. I also really like the Admin Center tab. It's very helpful for managing who is in what group or meeting.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real complaints. it has been very useful for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great free trial. It's most of the features for a full 30 days, and zero credit card is required- just name, email and password. It's a great way to see if it's for you or not without purchase. I tried it and then bought it because it worked so well.

It is great for hosting meetings across distances that are just beyond conference calls. You can visualize who's talking when, share materials, and have much more productive meetings than just conversations.

GoToWebinar review by Dan A.
Dan A.

"Good for executing webinars but post-webinar admin is a pain"

What do you like best?

The audio and video quality tends to be consistent and quite good compared to some other webinar and conferencing tools i've used. This is the main I continue to use GoToWebinar. It also has a good integration with HubSpot marketing software.

What do you dislike?

My main dislike is having to manually convert the webinar recording file and then manually upload it back into the platform - annoying and time consuming and can be missed if your not careful. Would be good if GoToWebinar could automatically convert/attach the webinar recording at the end of each session so that all registrants can receive the link to watch it.

We typically have several hundred registrations for each webinar so we needed a platform that could allow us to easily manage that without being too costly. GoToWebinar does a good job. It allows me to handle all of the "admin" for the webinar and for the presenters to simply login and get started.

GoToWebinar review by Deanna T.
Deanna T.

"great way to collaborate online"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to screen share, as well as conduct a voice and visual meeting with many team members no matter their location.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my computer audio does not work and I have to dial in to hear/speak with a landline, but this may be my computer and not the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibly screen control for remote training, but that can come with security issues.

Global and Regional meetings online. We are able to discuss timely information with an online presentation.

GoToWebinar review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Great Webinar Platform With Multiple Conferencing Features"

What do you like best?

This platform is complex enough to work with a number of different types of webinars - involving poll questions, handouts, multiple speakers, etc - but simple enough to be able to explain to a novice in a short amount of time. I like the design of the control panel and way various modules can be detached for more focus.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be a bit buggy and its functionality can be very dependent on the robustness of your internet connection. While it's a little detail, I also don't like how the presentation goes to a hold screen when changing presenters. I think it would be more fluid to stay on the current presenter's screen and then transfer directly to next presenter's screen, without a holding slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of dedicated webinar platforms out there, so I'd suggest to do a few demos before deciding which one is right for you. We also tested On24 but found that it's platform was more clumsy than GoToWebinar.

Our business is based around providing webinars for our clients, so finding a dedicated software was very important to us. Attendees have the option of downloading the software or viewing the webinar in our browser which allows us to have a broader reach for our events.

GoToWebinar review by Samantha L.
Samantha L.

"Great tool - Great for hosting webinars"

What do you like best?

This tool does exactly what we need it to. Hosting webinars a few times a month for internal meetings as well as demos for potential prospects. Very easy to use, intuitive, setup is great.

What do you dislike?

The reports are preset, you have no ability to edit the fields or choose what you want to see. But they are very helpful reports!

We have been able to convert so many leads to opps by driving people to our demo and informational webinars!

GoToWebinar review by Anna D.
Anna D.

"Has been very helpful!"

What do you like best?

Sharing screens is super easy, recording the webinars to play back at a later date is easy, switching presenters and un-muting people is super easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes participants don't register on the attendee report because they called in instead of dialed in. Also, the participants have (sometimes) complained that it's hard to log on the first time (initially downloading the software)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that any organizers log on 15-30 minutes ahead of each webinar to make sure to get your baring and there are no sound or internet issues.

Communication - it is an easy way to get large ideas and trainings across multiple markets. We have used it in multiple departments and varying sizes of audiences.

GoToWebinar review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"GoToWebinar Review"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to log on. There is no need to download anything. I also really like the interaction features like being able to raise your hand and/or asking questions to the administrator. I find this system easier to use than other webinar services.

What do you dislike?

In some cases it seems like there can be a delay, but it may just be our systems? I also find that people sometime are confused about the microphone icon. They think it's the volume and they sometimes block my access to their microphone (since I mute participants).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the easiest to use!

Features like "raising hand" make it feel like people are actually attending something together. Seems less "virtual" and a little more personal. I work with people all over the world and getting them to connect can sometimes be hard. This type of interaction makes it easier.

GoToWebinar review by Tony H.
Tony H.

"Reliable, full featured webinar hosting"

What do you like best?

We use GoToWebinar to disseminate specific and interdisciplinary clinical education across a vast health region. I like GoToWebinar's simple and almost seamless registration and subsequent reminder system - very useful for people who are providing care and trying to balance professional development. The controls and layout are generally user friendly and approachable for audiences with lower digital literacy or are unfamiliar with web-based education. It is also reasonably priced for the number of webinars we host and the average number of attendees (about 50-100 per course)

What do you dislike?

I haven't few to no issues using GoToWebinar. Occasionally with very large group sessions there may be some lag and skips when using the record feature, but this is likely more a connectivity issue than a software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time looking at the all the features available on GoToWebinar. It is pretty much the industry standard, but a few of the best features are in the "Labs" sections.

GoToWebinar offers a reliable and responsive system for staff and physician education. This is a aligned with our goal to support the continual growth and development of our employees, which ultimately benefits and improves patient care. GoToWebinar improves our reach and allows more employees to participate in professional development and shared learning.

GoToWebinar review by User

"Was forced to use that for work... what a disaster."

What do you like best?

Nothing. I was late because I assumed it work "just work". Boy was I wrong.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't support Firefox, forces you to use Chrome (strike one) because it claims there's no audio in Firefox. Well, there's no audio in Chrome (strike 2). I had to call in (long distance (strike 3) to be able to hear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop being lazy and code for all major browsers. Google is taking it from all sides for the barely legal monopoly for forcing all their users to use their browser to use their product, last thing we need is random companies forcing people into the google walled garden.

Problems to solve? Tell my bosses to stop using this and to go Hangouts instead.

GoToWebinar review by Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.

"Go To Webinar"

What do you like best?

Typically, the video quality is pretty high.Once everything is set up correctly, you can trust that it is going to work through the duration of the webinar.

What do you dislike?

It can be exceedingly cumbersome to set up. We have staff in several different offices and use GTW to allow us to collaborate even when we are in different locations. The audio can be tricky to configure correctly when there are multiple people in the room. The reports with comments are difficult to read and don't provide as much information as I would prefer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our integration with our CRM is very glitchy. Confirm that the GTW will be able to connect well with your other software platforms.

We use GoToWebinar to host information sessions on different HR topics. We also us webinars to have informational meetings with customers and host sales calls.

GoToWebinar review by Jaime M.
Jaime M.

"Intuitive user experience."

What do you like best?

GTW makes it easy to set-up, record and launch a webinar. The survey features make presentations interactive, which is helpful during a webinar, where it's generally one or two people speaking to a virtual (muted) crowd.

What do you dislike?

Inability to create more custom registration pages from within the platform. Good looking landing pages require me working with the marketing ops team, which increases the amount of time I need to get a program launched.

Establishing an SME reputation and demonstrating live how our products work. Benefits: Increased market knowledge of both the problem we solve and how we solve it.

GoToWebinar review by AJ C.
AJ C.

"Decent service provider"

What do you like best?

The platform has an easy to use interface with loads of useful features. I've only used it as a viewer of webinars, but I have found it to have a very intuitive interface, as well as convenient ways to communicate with the presenter.

What do you dislike?

I would like for there to be more options to interact with the presenter. Perhaps I am viewing previously recorded webinars, which would be no fault of the company - it just seems as though I've limited ways to communicate with the other participants or that my questions or comments are isolated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I encourage others to spend a little time becoming familiar with the various features available, as there are many.

This allows for wide distribution of information in an efficient and timely manner.

GoToWebinar review by Tony T.
Tony T.

"SImple to use and effective webcast SaaS"

What do you like best?

Setup and scheduling of webcasts is easy - and it automatically links info to our eTrigue marketing automation system.

The registration pages are far superior to the "other" competing major webinar provider. Having this discrete URL for registration is so much easier to handle, and it makes it easy to share the URL (with source) tracking.

Source tracking (registration source) is easy to accomplish.

Video production after completion of a webcast is also fairly straight forward. You may save the files directly on our PC and convert to MP4 or WMV - or save a copy on the GoToWebinar server and download.

We typically produce a finished version with title/logo bumper and ending bumper. We can the upload the these back to GTW and associated it with a past webinar event. GTW will take "registrations" for the replay.

What do you dislike?

An update, post acquisition. GoToWebinar has degraded the feature set available to users, and restricted access to features such as video playback on a webinar, to only the most expensive levels.

This is typically the sign of a company in decline, trying to extract as much money out of users rather than realizing that all software becomes more capable over time.

It's time to revisit the many competitors.

There is a "new" and an "old" version of this. I am more comfortable with the older interface version through experience. The newer version places options in different areas. Both work well.

(note and addendum a year and a half later - The "New" version is very well thought out and works perfectly, every time)

Would like to see some tweaks to the localization for webcasts we do that are produced in the UK and ANZ

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for one month.

We run about 30 larger scale webcasts each year, along with weekly events. We needed a system that was very easy to setup and update. The "create a new webcast" from an existing one makes it simple.

GoToWebinar review by David M.
David M.

"Great Communication Tool Keeps Getting Better"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of GoToWebinar is the quality and innovation of the team behind it. (And before you write this off as corny or gushy, hear me out.) As a web-presentation tool, GoToWebinar has features and functions that are great, but not necessarily unique. When looking at a simple check list of "What can it do?" it may be hard to distinguish GoToWebinar from similar products on the market.

But there's an important difference between "What can it do?" and "What does it do WELL?" And after using GoToWebinar for three years (and GoToMeeting for nearly five) it's become apparent to me that the Citrix team is constantly focused on the latter.

Over the years I've seen their developers take features that were already "functional" and make them "usable." The interface has become progressively more intuitive and user friendly, not to mention more aesthetically pleasing. I've also seen some really useful features added (Handouts) and others improved (Recordings and Reports.)

The client-facing part of their team has been great too. The free educational webinars hosted by Citrix have had a significant impact on the way I do my job (my first webinar with Erica Maki and Robert Colvin was a HUGE eye-opener for me.) If you haven't attended one of these yet, I highly recommend it.

I also appreciate how friendly, knowledgeable, and straightforward their support team has been with me. Whenever I have reached out to them in the past, they've been able to answer my questions and help me find solutions without a bunch of runaround or transferring my call from one department to another.

All in all, I am satisfied with the product I currently get with GoToWebinar. But even more importantly, based on my experience so far, I feel confident that the product will only continue to improve for years to come.

What do you dislike?

Because I use multiple Citrix products (GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar now, looking into GoToTraining moving forward) it can sometimes be disappointing when I forget that a feature I love in one product is not available in another. (I'm specifically thinking of the reports and web-based recordings I love in GoToWebinar, but aren't in GoToMeeting.)

I also wish I had a clearer understanding of exactly how the "Attentiveness" score is calculated in the Attendee Report. I use the metrics in the Attendee Report a lot, but when asked what the Attentiveness score means, all I really know is that is has something to do with how often the attendee was using other windows during the webinar.

The last thing I'll mention is kind of only half criticism. GoToWebinar has some really neat features that can only be found in their "Labs" settings. (Like displaying the GoToWebinar control panel to attendees, or selecting a specific portion of the screen to display.) I realize the reason those settings are there in Labs because they are still being tested, but I find most of my coworkers don't know about those features because you have to know exactly where to look to find them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it's the right product for your needs. Sometimes people think that GoToWebinar is just an upgraded version of GoToMeeting, but they are very different products with different goals in mind.

GoToWebinar isn't a web-conferencing product, it's a tool for presenting to a large audience.

Also, I cannot recommend highly enough to attend (or watch a recording of) one of the educational webinars that Citrix makes available for it's users. They really give some excellent insights about how the product can best be used.

I'm on a team that does software deployments for clients that use our product. Part of a successful deployment requires training administrators on the functionality and setup of our system, and for many years this training was performed by our project managers to their clients using GoToMeeting. This meant very small audiences, and a LOT of time used sharing the same information to multiple clients.

GoToWebinar was a key tool in being able to implement multi-client training groups, where a much larger and more diverse audience could attend these presentations at the same time. Registration for webinars has provided early notice about who will be attending. The use of polls and reports have also been extremely beneficial in tracking where attendee engagement, and strengthen areas that may need more attention.

GoToWebinar review by Tom C.
Tom C.

"GoToWebinar Professional Program"

What do you like best?

I use GoToWebinar usually once or twice a month for prospecting for new clients. The ability to make presentations like this allows me to reach folks I would not otherwise contact. Plus the recording and hosting features allows me to give life to these sessions long after it has occurred. It's a key element in our marketing efforts and well worth the effort especially at such a low cost.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes other than what is imposed by the Internet. Usually this is connectivity issues on the attendees side but I think this will improve over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it. It takes a while for a new user to feel comfortable in the web conference environment or at leat it did for me. Having the ability to use a panel so that we may chat about the topic was very helpful so I did not feel I was talking into dead air. Now that I've had experience with it, I can now do it either way; with or without a panel and still feel comfortable.

Selling through informational sharing. By presenting informative webinars in our field, I am able to share information that prospects connect to and follow up with us on. GoToWebinar gives us automatic follow ups, sharing of handouts and an easy to use platform.

GoToWebinar review by Andy C.
Andy C.

"Awesome Product with Great Features!"

What do you like best?

This software has given us the ability to pre-record demos of our software and attach them as links in emails for our clients and potential clients to view at their leisure. It has been a valuable tool for showing current clients new updates to our software, all at the same time. Also, many of the recordings links live on our website for potential clients to view.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy mostly everything about this software, I haven't had many issues in the two years using it and many updates have came since i originally started using GoToWebinar. I like that my GoToMeetings can be saved and stored in the GoToWebinar section

We have been able to give access to recordings and videos to all or some of our clients and potential clients. The big benefit is allowing the customer to view the recordings at their own time, from any web enabled device.

GoToWebinar review by Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.

"Reliable software that gets the job done."

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly for those who are not necessarily tech-savvy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sound is a bit choppy, but this could be due to internet connection versus the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a software product that is easy to use and meets your basic needs for online meetings, then GoToWebinar is a really good option. You have the options for calling into the conference/meeting, or you can just log into the conference via your desktop and plug in headphones into the jack. This is the option I tend to choose.

We are a franchised organization and so we have meetings consistently across the country for various topics, new policies, learning best practices etc, so its easy to have one large online meeting for the offices and disseminate and/or receive important information easily.

GoToWebinar review by Aimee M.
Aimee M.

"GoToWebinar - easy and useful! "

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Useful that video sharing to show exactly what your are doing or how a program works. I often used it for demos to see how new software or how to do new protocols. Real time analytics are useful too so you can see who else is on the call with you.

What do you dislike?

A little bit complicated at first, there are a lot of features so it's a bit overwhelming at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use once you understand how it works. Nice for board meetings or other meetings with busy people who don't have time to come to your office. Great for showing off data or gathering polling info from a group of people.

Easy to meet with people out of state or just at another office. You can share files and videos easily and if you're demoing something you can record it and rewatch it. Easier than a phone call whenyou need to show or explain something.

GoToWebinar review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Better experience than WebEx"

What do you like best?

The functionality and UX is clean and easy to navigate. Compared to WebEx, GoToWebinar provides a user-friendly experience that is quick to learn. The post-webinar options are very easy to use as well. You can quickly download attendance and engagement reports plus the webinar video.

What do you dislike?

The pre-show and test function is kind of confusing. The keyboard and mouse controls do not work as seamlessly as they could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a close look at both GoToWebinar and WebEx and do a side-by-side comparison. It's worth doing the research before you commit to a purchase.

We needed to find a solution to help us put on prospect and customer webinars 4-8 times a year. As we ramp up the number of webinars we host, the almost stress-free benefit of using GoToWebinar over WebEx has been great.

GoToWebinar review by Emily I.
Emily I.

"Good, solid option for running webinars"

What do you like best?

GotoWebinar is simple and straightforward to use. With all the other moving parts that go into a webinar, it's nice to have a sturdy, pretty dependable software for presenting those webinars. It's also great that GotoWebinar integrates with Zapier, making it easier to integrate with other, more robust registration and reporting tools.

What do you dislike?

I wish GTW had more customization options, especially in sending reminder emails. The reminder emails were always a thorn in my side, as there was so little I could do to brand or customize the HTML.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you really want for your webinars. There are a lot of tools out there that offer more interactive features. There are others that focus more on customizing every bit of the webinar experience. However, if you use Zapier, you can get around a lot of the shortcomings by integrating with another email tool for your reminders, and other reporting tools for managing the post-webinar reports.

We used GotoWebinar as a mid-funnel tool, running educational webinars for agency prospects and clients. GotoWebinar is the industry standard, and is very similar to GotoMeeting, which meant little to no friction with getting people comfortable with our webinar process.

GoToWebinar review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"It speaks to a strength I look for in capture technology: my endusers have ease of use"

What do you like best?

We do live broadcasts at a university with the following needs: capture a lecture with usually powerpoint and a Q&A. The lecture needs to be broadcast and the content needs to be available in decent enough quality to take into post to make a youtube video. We need it accessible to both students and our larger community with ease.

I like that GotoWebinar does this and does this in a way that is intuitive. I like the metrics I get with GoToWebinar, I like a lot of the personalization I have access to in regards to polling and branding. The application for a speaker condenses A LOT in a small space and, while at first a bit overwhelming, has good flow to it.

What do you dislike?

Issues we've had revolve in a way around the way we use GotoWebinar to produce lectures. We use a camera control system manned at the back of the room for our cameras and audio. That person then needs access to test GotoWebinar during set-up. It has been easy in the past to log into the wrong webinar as the desktop application retains information from previous sessions. GotoWebinar also does not provide "test" environments and instead someone with a license is required to set up a testing environment for each session, causing headaches as we don't want those technicians to have access to set up.

While this would resolve after the first session or so in the same room, we have yet to find a way for the service to retain seminar preferences and need to make sure both techs and speakers know to configure the necessary settings before going live. This becomes intuitive after a few sessions but as speakers and support change sometimes weekly and the application is very dense we need to make sure to have one sheets out to remind our folks what to check for. Things like the microphone and video camera settings are obvious, but selecting the correct monitor to display and how to display it, Q&A options, etc. are not readily spotted until we're under way.

That said, I feel these issues are rather small and highlight the advantages of the platform in that we've been able to resolve them in a one sheet rather than having to really work to get folks up to speed when going live. For me it speaks to a strength I look for in capture technology: the backend can be complicated as it is my job to figure it out. I want the front end to be easy to use and I think GotoWebinar is effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not really a helpful one I guess, but try it out. With any of these kinds of products you want to try it on the fly from an admin and a viewer perspective and (hopefully) get an average user in on it. You're doing a live broadcast -- if the people you're hoping engage with the product have a hard time with it after one or two tries chances are good it isn't the right fit for your group.

How do you create dynamic live content with the best possibility of incident free viewership? GoToWebinar puts the onus of access control squarely on the shoulders of the admin and attempts to make viewing as worry free as possible.

GoToWebinar review by Darrell M.
Darrell M.

"Easy to use, feature-rich software"

What do you like best?

It was pretty easy to log in to the session and participate. I'm normally just a participant, so making the "attendance" portion as painless as possible is key in my eyes. I like the handouts feature - they weren't specifically used in the presentation I was a part of...but I wish they were.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot of negative things to say, other than I wish some of the additional features had been used in my webinar! hah.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems to be easy to use and feature-rich, with handy things like a handouts feature, session recording, and the ability to gather content on those who participate in the session.

Largely, we try to make sure everyone is on the same page. We make use of webinar software to interface with our corporate office coaches for problem solving, continued education, and more. GoToWebinar is one of a number of software solutions we've tried, and I have no real complaints. I didn't delve into features like recording or the advanced metrics, so I can't really speak on that.

GoToWebinar review by User in Internet

"Reliable service, experience leaves room for improement"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar has an incredible toolset and sophisticated integrations with Marketing tools that makes it simple to build into your workflow. The HubSpot integration is seamless and sends webinar activity to contact's activity log.

What do you dislike?

The host and attendee panels can feel bloated and overwhelming. When hosting a webinar, you feel like you always need another person (or two) to handle the chat, polls, and controls because they cannot be easily accessed while presenting. The support also is much slower and less delightful than competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare the user experience of GoToWebinar with other products before deciding, including testing their technical support team.

GoToWebinar is a reliable tool that helps my business generate leads and facilitate marketing campaigns with ease.

GoToWebinar review by Matthew J. T.
Matthew J. T.

"Citrix Go To Webinar-Best Virtual Collaboration Tool"

What do you like best?

Our law firm utilizes Go To Webinar to hold client meetings and generally collaborate when an in-person meeting is not convenient for our clients. It is the most reliable and user-friendly product on the market today. Also, the fact that this product is incredibly reliable is a feature that we demand out of this product, particularly when giving live webinars or client meetings. Go To Webinar certainly exceeds our expectations, and we could not ask for more from a similar product. I would highly recommend Go To Webinar for any organization that demands reliability, ease of use, and an audience capacity that exceeds what is needed. If your company needs a program to both give live webinars and hold virtual client meetings, Go To Webinar has it all.

What do you dislike?

The first time that a client or someone in our organization uses Go To Webinar, it can take them at least one practice session to be comfortable enough with the software to be prepared for putting on a live webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the industry-gold standard for virtual meetings and a platform for giving webinars, Go To Meeting, and the rest of the Citrix Corporate suite is hands-down the best software available.

Many of our clients are quite busy. Many have young children, and it makes meeting in downtown San Francisco a burden. Go To Webinar allows us to hold virtual face-to-face meetings, with the added convenience of our clients not needing to leave his or her home.

GoToWebinar review by Jim S.
Jim S.

"Go To Webinar -- To "Go-To" Solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; ability to use the ribbon on any presentation; reliability; set up of automated emails and reminders; live video feed capability is excellent; integrates with current systems; quick training and no need for outside help; overall the best option for streaming webinars

What do you dislike?

Inability to stream video; times when the call-in number does not work; complexity of learning tool that takes multiple times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all your options -- probably the best choice -- still needs a video option

Helps deliver information in concise and convenient format

GoToWebinar review by Elizabeth (Beth) B.
Elizabeth (Beth) B.

"GoToWebinar Review"

What do you like best?

Simple to use format- very user friendly to upload, share screens, and navigate options. Option for live, audible Q&A, or mute all participants and have folks "raise hand", or use chat option.

What do you dislike?

downloading on some computers requires updating of OS, or the lack in ability to "pass the ball" to another presenter. Can only share one screen during one webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the quick meeting, or immediate sharing option. You can quickly have a GoToMeeting with anyone you include in your contact list.

If you're a business, make sure to include all your employees in your contact list or in the account right away to make it easier for everyone to use the product.

Ability to run a meeting with folks who work remotely. Ability to share screen and get immediate feedback. People can also listen in if they are unable to see the presentation, and listen/watch later if presentation is recorded.

GoToWebinar review by Sophie W.
Sophie W.

"Use GoToWebinar as an end user and its great! "

What do you like best?

As an end user i regularly use GoToWebinar with many of my suppliers or educational bodies, it is a very easy and simple piece of software to use and it always works, its great to be able to access webinar with ease. I think the reminder emails are good as it means you get the full info again and the option to add it to your calendar.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the sound quality isn't brilliant, however this could be because of users not using good equipment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an end user my experience has been great so if you are wondering how your audience will feel about using the software then my advice is to go with GoToWebinar! My experience has been good so we will be considering it if webinars become part of our marketing strategy.

I have managed to save lots of time using gotowebinar as it means i don't have to take time out of my day to attend a seminar in person.

GoToWebinar review by Julia B.
Julia B.

"Easy, intuitive and reliable. Very easy to schedule and meeting and easy for attendees to log in"

What do you like best?

I think the option to share you screen, turn off your microphone is very good and to turn on your camera. I also like the test your sound function. Easy for share the details of the meeting. Also as we now have weekly recurring meetings, I do not need to resend the inviation and link if the timing or the date of the meetings change

What do you dislike?

It did take a while to learn how to switch presenters etc. Sometimes the sound is poor when there are a few people in the office in the same meeting and we are sat close together

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a simple and effective interface

Good for more than 6 people attending a meeting

GoToWebinar review by Amber S.
Amber S.

"Simple, straightforward share screen software "

What do you like best?

It's all very self explanatory. Click the link, then click this button and wait for others to do the same. With a unique link, phone number and access code automatically delivered by email to viewers, you can quickly and simply get everyone on a conference call with screen share capabilities

What do you dislike?

You do have to download the app, which makes it faster and more reliable, but this can be problematic for people that have restrictions on their work computer or are working off a public computer.

Trying to communicate about technical or visual topics by phone or email can be challenging and sometimes cause more frustration and confusion. With share-screen, conference-call style software like gotomeeting you get the ability to show others exactly what you see on your screen and talk as if you're sitting in the same room. A great way to have meetings and presentations without needing to be in the same location.

GoToWebinar review by User in Internet

"Not the freshest UI but it works and it's reliable"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use once you get a feel for it. Most importantly, it's easy for the attendee to navigate. We find customers use GoToWebinar most frequently and it's an easy software install. It also integrates nicely with our CRM.

What do you dislike?

Definitely requires a few practice runs to ensure you've hit the Start Broadcast button or un-muted yourself (it's the worst realizing 10 mins into the webinar you were on mute the whole time). The UI seems outdated but again, it's reliable. Audio can be bad too, especially if you're just using the mic & speakers on your computer. And make sure you're hard wired in or you have a super strong Wi-Fi signal. Can be clunky if you have multiple organizers that are signing in from different locations and you need to hand off the presentation controls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a reliable software if you're doing webinars, product demos or even just sales presentations and conference calls. It's not fancy and doesn't have a real snazzy UI but you get what you paid for and it's easy to navigate. Customers and prospects find it easy to download and log in. Just be sure you are signed up for the right tier, if you have an unexpectedly popular webinar and you go over your attendee limit, you might run into some problems.

We use GoToWebinar for product demos and educational webinars. We get tons of our sales leads from our webinars.

GoToWebinar review by Aaron T.
Aaron T.

"Review of GoToWebinar"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the reports and analytics available after the webinar is complete. It provides good visibility into how successful the webinar was.

What do you dislike?

There isn't something specific that I can say I dislike about GoToWebinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product with quick and easy setup of a webinar. There is plenty of functionality to use both during the webinar as well as after. The client base seems to like the functionality as well, and there are also 3 emails that go out as reminders for each webinar.

The business problem being solved is communication to a wide range of clients in a quick and easy way.

GoToWebinar review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Great way to deliver presentation"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar has an easy to use interface, and allows you to do everything with your webinars from Invite to delivery. Great tool to use

What do you dislike?

Playing videos or even doing pre-recorded webinars would be great to have with this solution. That's it's major drawback to me, however it does seem that a beta test is becoming available for certain levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a nice easy solution that allows you to completely deliver a webinar and interact with all attendees through polls and handouts. Great tool. But would recommend really comparing the tools of competitors to make sure this hits all of your needs.

We do monthly thought leaderships webinar to bring in new leads to our sales force. These are some of the hottest leads that we get in

GoToWebinar review by Sarah Marie T.
Sarah Marie T.

"Communication is the key to success!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to integrate proposals and screen sharing for my team members. I also like having the ability to offer a recorded replay.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how easy it is to accidentally exit out of the webinar by closing out of the window. It often inhibits our ability to reference other pages while on our webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, even for first timers. Easy sign up process, easy to access for team members. I would highly recommend if looking for an option that allows you ease of access, screen sharing, and the ability to communicate a presentation to others virtually.

This solves the problem of finding a way to train team members in alternate locations/across the country.

GoToWebinar review by Shannon P.
Shannon P.

"A great way to manage a meeting with a large audience "

What do you like best?

This software is great for meeting in a large conference setting. It provides a feature where it automatically mutes your audience so you do not pick up background noise.

What do you dislike?

Where as it automatically muted your full audience, it would be nice to provide the user to unmute themselves without requiring the admin to do so as it is sometimes hard to manage in the comment section.

Overall we utilize this regularly and it meets all business needs we need to attain.

GoToWebinar review by Kerryann L M.
Kerryann L M.

"GoToWebinar Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is through GoToMeeting where you can host a webinar about anything and send out invitations for those to view your webinar. It is the best thing thus far. You can save the webinar and share it at anytime.. The pricing is not too bad depending upon the amount of participants. As a business owner it is a good way to make sales... They also have an app...

What do you dislike?

They have some pop ups pertaining to chat or starting an account that can get annoying. This is a big company the many folks know about. Now need to have pop ups regarding chatting or joining....

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good way to build up your business especially through a email list to make sales. It is also a good way to solve problems with projects or any issues work wise.

A project that is being overseen and may need some guidance you can do a webinar and invite colleagues to get some advice. I realized the phone is not needed and you can get this done in now time and proceed to the next step.

GoToWebinar review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Great Functionality for Webinars"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to arrange and run webinars. GotoWebinar has all the functionality we need: email reminders, automatically generated registration details, survey and poll capabilities, registrant details, in-webinar question taking... etc. It all works and I figured it out on my own so it can't be too difficult!

We've also got GoToWebinar integrated with Pardot, so signups go through to our database instantly, and we can host the signup form on our website - which is great with content and branding.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit dated - a new design would be nice! It would also be nice to have more freedom with the design of landing pages etc. Although as I mentioned above, we can use our own sign-up forms on our website.

The ability to hold regular webinars is great for engaging with our audience, and this is a simple catch-all solution for doing so.

GoToWebinar review by Danika W.
Danika W.

"GoToWebinar"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive, seamless and easy to use. I like how simple it is to set up and share a webinar.

What do you dislike?

It could use some new features that other webinar platforms have. Otherwise, there's nothing specific that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple webinar platform, GoToWebinar is for you! If you're looking for a platform full of features, it may not satisfy your needs.

It has been great for communicating educational/informative content to customers or potential customers.

GoToWebinar review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Good product but not a complete experience."

What do you like best?

It's pretty simple and easy to sign in and immediately start hosting. It essentially works like logging into a streaming video account and just hitting 'play' in order to begin a live stream, and from there it's pretty straightforward and easy to set preferences on what the webinar should look like.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't specify more than one area that the stream can only see. I have to host a webinar from a laptop and I am going to need to bring in a second one in order to communicate with colleagues if a technical issue arises. I would say that this is a relatively minor gripe, though, because my specific issue has more to do with having to run a PowerPoint and having to man polls that viewers are required to participate in while the PowerPoint is running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If possible, I would recommend a set-up that has dual screens, or an additional laptop. While you CAN tailor what the audience is seeing through the webinar stream, running additional programs such as a PowerPoint slideshow can make things fairly tricky, so communicating with others outside of the hosting room via Skype or email becomes rather difficult.

Recent changes in requirements for certification for some members at my place of employment will mean that we rely on hosting a webinar probably more frequently, so GoToWebinar will become more important for us to maintain our high standards of customer support and service.

GoToWebinar review by Jake H.
Jake H.

"Great tool for business webinars"

What do you like best?

We have been using Go to Webinar for almost 8 years now and it has served us well. We get signs up through sending emails to our database and promoting through social media. Go To Webinar integrates will with Act-On and Salesforce, which helps for a seamless lead flow process.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Go To Webinar did a better job of playing video for large audiences. I believe the more advanced packages can play video but we currently don't have that capability. It would be nice if their were lead assigning capabilities or the ability to automatically notify sales reps if their lead has requested contact in the closing survey questions. The recording quality is okay but could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and reasonably priced.

We are providing thought leadership for potential and current clients. It is high level engagement.

GoToWebinar review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"GoToWebinar - light end-user as webinar participant"

What do you like best?

Any attendee can see who else joined the webinar as attendee. Hence it's fairly useful to check whether one's professional connections share the same interests - in real-time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.

Guess it could improve on the following: showing to all attendees which Q&A items have been submitted, which ones are queued for response from a presenter during the webinar and which ones are marked by the host to address later / offline. Could also allow attendees to up-vote or down-vote others' Q&A questions.

I feel these would help attendees ask better questions on a better timing and would help hosts better manage the Q&A flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a webinar attendee it seems the best of the lot - compared e.g. to BrightTalk pr On24.

Interacting with the host, presenters / panelist over Q&A and Chat is very easy.

Don't know how easy it is for the host and presenters.

I believe it is equally so, given that, when issues arose during webinars I attended, it seemed that the host and presenters were able to sort them out very quickly.

Joining vendor and expert webinars

GoToWebinar review by Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

User friendly. I use the app version. I was able to download the app, and log into my meeting without any issues. Very clear voice/sounds.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn’t anything that I disliked about this product.

I am able to tune in to local Infection Control webinars, join in group discussions, and connect with others around me.

GoToWebinar review by David M.
David M.

"User of GoToWebinar for vendor conferences"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is powered by Citrix, which is a very well-known company to those in the tech industry. I trust them with my data. The product itself works great with very little lag or connection issues.

The iPad app works great!

What do you dislike?

To join a GoToWebinar via the computer, you must install extra software or browser add-on's. This adds unnecessary hassle and setup time to joining a meeting. Additionally, on a hires display, the standalone app on Windows doesn't scale properly (all text and buttons are TINY).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind extra software is required participate in a GoToWebinar conference.

GoToWebinar allows us to interact with many of our vendors via the internet instead of in-person meetings.

GoToWebinar review by Leigh M.
Leigh M.

"Training Manager GoToWebinar Review"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use tool for webinars. A conference line and screen share link is provided, and there isn't a limit to how many people can join a call.

What do you dislike?

GoToWebinar has crashed on me during a webinar I was hosting. I called into their support team and didn't get the troubleshooting I was hoping for. It happened again to another one of my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for calls where you will be having more than just a few people joining.

We are able to train multiple customers all at once with a private conference line and screen share. The attendees are only able to hear me (an option we set up).

GoToWebinar review by Ausrine B.
Ausrine B.

"Great presenting tool"

What do you like best?

It is much more specialized to presentations than GoToMeeting with all sorts of useful tools, such as video conferencing, recording of presentation and ability to save it for later views, highlighting options, slideshow with notes only visible to the presenter as well as chat with a dial in from multiple locations across the world. Overall very good presentation tool.

What do you dislike?

We need to have people come together into bigger groups, as if everyone starts joining from their work place, the organization's internet will suffer. That is the only thing I can think of right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization is looking for a tool to organize presentations for multiple people, GoToWebinar would be this tool. It is pretty easy to understand, set up and manage. It is like GoToMeeting just for presentations. Really useful tool when you have a lot of participants to handle, as you can mute them all together; they still can text you their questions which you can address during your presentation. It also has a very useful and good quality recording feature that comes handy for those that missed the session.

Once in a while in our organization we try to have global training sessions for targeted departments on specific business related topics to get everyone on the same page. It has proven its value so far, especially that if you cannot attend the meeting, it can easily be recorded and shared later on for viewing.

GoToWebinar review by Administrator

"For online trainings this is THE platform to have!!"

What do you like best?

There are so many different aspects about this that come in handy, from the screen share ability to the webcam!

What do you dislike?

The storage space for recordings is small so you NEED to make sure you convert the video after you recording something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for being able to record talks, webinars, or screen share. It is a great way for our agents to see step-by-step what we need to teach. It is also great for them to view what our guest presenters have to share.

We host weekly calls and always need to record them for the people who cannot attend live. It is also great for doing on the spot screen share with our agents.

GoToWebinar review by User

"Webinar"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to remotely log into a webinar and watch a talk without having to open software like skype. Webinar is easy to use, features the ability to follow along live with a presentation and download whatever material the presenter shares, all in one place. It's convenient to be able to ask questions via text as well as microphone as well. Easy learning curve for viewers.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular that I disliked about webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely easy to use for viewers and full of helpful features such as being able to ask questions via text but also over micropone. Having the ability to share presentation material as attachments for viewers to access is really handy, as is having a live presentation (ie. being able to show a powerpoint slide as you're going through it). Viewers don't even have to have a mic to participate, they can follow along and enter questions at the end with text! that was very convenient.

I, along with mulitple other students, was able to tune into a seminar from various locations across canada with minimal effort. There was no need to download a huge program or create an account or go through any kind of trouble to use webinar, and this makes web conferencing effortless and convenient and quick to jump into. I would definitely go to more webinars through this service as I have seen how easy to use and convenient the program is.

GoToWebinar review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Awesome for every caliber of a professional!!!"

What do you like best?

I love Gotowebinar!

Myself as well as MANY of my associates & company use it all the time! As well as other professional that I know also use it!

The ease that it allows to use it and the ability are second to none!

Professional & quality!

Access for clients/customers is simple and efficient, with no hassles!

I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to expand their business or even their hobby or talent!

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that I do not have any complaints about it!

Does not take up space & runs very smooth!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's as simple as that - in my opinion!

Simply getting more clients for my business!

A rapid and efficient way to reach current & prospective clients at the same time!

I will be even using it more in a new direction that I am going!

It will be awesome!

This will be for my personal company!

My other company uses it always!

GoToWebinar review by Adrian W.
Adrian W.

"Good Budget Option"

What do you like best?

Has basic standard functionality at a good price. Integrates well with Marketo, sync is almost instant after a webinar.

What do you dislike?

Poor recording quality that is stored on your computer rather than with GTW, Lack of browser based client which means viewers with IT restrictions can not attend due to the fact that they can not download the client. Customer support is basic at best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need a browser based client than GTW is not a good fit for you. They have been promising one for over 2 years and as yet there isn't any movement on this

We needed a basic webinar client to run 100+ webinars a year and had issues with WebEx. GTW integrates well with Marketo and has a quicker sync than WebEx by far.

GoToWebinar review by Angela O.
Angela O.

"Great Platform for Sharing Information"

What do you like best?

This is actually one of my favorite things to use when teaching market trends or giving a first time homebuyers class. It’s easy for me as the one giving the webinar and for the viewers.

What do you dislike?

Not much for dislikes here. Does exactly what I need it to do

This has made it possible for me to communicate with people I might have never reached & more importantly, convert them to clients. Webinars are a great way to demonstrate your knowledge as a Realtor and set you apart from the market.

GoToWebinar review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"GoToWebinar is great!"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is so very easy to use - I can easily set up webinars - walks me through the entire process. Can record, can upload my email list, can switch between presenters.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I really don't like about it. GoToWebinar is one of the easiest webinar softwares available to small businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LOVE GoToWebinar - so very easy to use! Walks me through the entire process and I can upload email copy, logos, photos, etc. I can record, mute/unmute, switch the screen with ease to the presenter, talk only to other presenters. Love it! Highly recommend it!

We are able to promote specific destinations and cruise lines with GoToWebinar. The presenter is always in a different state and it works seamlessly! The questions module is very helpful so clients can ask questions without disrupting the speaker.

GoToWebinar review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"A solid, simple webinar solution"

What do you like best?

Easy and simple integration with marketo, quickly clone programs, reliable.

What do you dislike?

The UX could be updated to be a little more user friendly and look more modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a solid platform. It doesn't have the metrics and all that some of the more robust platforms have, but if you're using it alongside a CRM and an automation platform, you won't miss those things.

We needed a reliable, and simple webinar platform that integrated with our marketing automation platform. Gotowebinar provided that at an affordable price point. It made cloning programs easy, and had all the bells and whistles we needed; Q&A, polling, attendee counter, etc.

GoToWebinar review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Reliable webinar service that is full featured"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to install and join a webinar. I have never hosted a gotowebinar, but the user side of it is easy to learn and reliable.

What do you dislike?

While it's not a deal breaker, it is something that gotowebinar does that a couple of it's competitors doesn't do: Take up space after the webinar is over. Some other webinar services that I like either are all web-based, or uninstall themselves automatically after the webinar is over. It's not a huge deal, but the less seemingly random programs on my computer the better.

Gotowebinar is useful for receiving training and support remotely.

GoToWebinar review by Neil M.
Neil M.

"Great for webinar"

What do you like best?

Handy tools to make the best of your webinars. Like being able to have polls during the webinar. Good to be able to record and practice webinars beforehand too

What do you dislike?

Strong product so not much to dislike product side. Can be a bit difficult to get a new webinar up and running. Styling on forms could do with a bit of work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best of breed, try to get it with your GoToMeeting product

Great for running webinars which we do a few times a year. Bundled in with our GotoMeeting product so great value for money

GoToWebinar review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness