GoToWebinar

GoToWebinar is the world's most widely used webinar and webcasing software. Our 53,000 customers use it to drive new business and to inform and educate employees, partners and customers. Unlike the legacy webcasting technology of Enterprise competitors GoToWebinar is easy-to-use and easy to pick up. As a result you'll confidently host webinars with GoToWebinar in no time to reach your audience anytime and anywhere.

Work for GoToWebinar?

Learning about GoToWebinar?

GoToWebinar Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 356 GoToWebinar reviews
GoToWebinar review by <span>Michele S.</span>
Michele S.

The best experience with webinar

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is the best webinar service. It's incredibly easy to use and the customer service is always ready to help you in any occasion. Setting up a webinar is fast and if you don't have any idea on how to use the platform they provide you a lot of video tuts that can guide you through the use. It allows you to share your screen in real time (great if you use slide), GoToWebinar also allows you to send invitation eails directly from the platform.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunely GoToWebinar do not allows you to collect payments in the platform, great function if you (like me) have subscription based courses. There is also no way to implement the platform directly on your website, so your business identity is a bit in shadow. In any case the service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know the platform I higly reccomend you to try their trial version, you can understand the grat value of their services.

I work as marketing expert and with my team we consult for our client about best practice, especially with social media marketing. Thanks to GoToWebinar we can reach our clients with our courses with no pain. Thanks to GoToWebinar we cutted out our travel expenses, maximazing the incomes. We now can have several seminars in one day staying in the office. Also we love the fact that we can mix live seminars with the webinars for the clients that cannot reach our head quarters.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GoToWebinar
GoToWebinar review by <span>Jonathan Y.</span>
Jonathan Y.

I used this program for a webinar for my work.

What do you like best?

I really liked how simple it was for me to follow the link from my email and automatically get connected to the webinar without any difficult logins or confusing numbers to get wrong. I really liked how the video worded in the application. I had fairly consistent and clear video while the webinar was going on .

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how sometimes the connection wasn't very good when using my phone. The connection would cut in and out occasionally. Overall, I had a very good experience. I didn't have many problems with a connection issue. It only happened occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you have the application downloaded already before the time of the webinar. Otherwise, you may miss out on the opportunity to participate if there is an issue logging in or downloading the app.

I was able to take part in a large group of people learning about an opportunity with relative ease. I was able to learn more about the business I was researching and it may prove to be a good opportunity for myself and my students in the future.

What Webinar solution do you use?

GoToWebinar review by <span>Jerrod M.</span>
Jerrod M.

Convenient and quality communication during webinars

What do you like best?

It is convenient to conduct all sorts of web seminars with the help of the GoToWebinar. It is convenient and easy to manage comments, questions and track the number of visitors. Our customers like what kind of product we use when communicating with them because interface is simple, convenient, reliable, and most importantly understandable.

What do you dislike?

I really want to be able to put "record all sessions" in the settings right away, instead of making a record every time I click on the button. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget to press the record button and it is real problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If we consider the program as a whole, then working with it has become much better and more productive. You will not regret when you acquire it. It is desirable that you have a good connection to the Internet and high-quality headphones with a microphone for communication.

With the help of the program, we can easily communicate with our customers and conduct remote webinars with employees. This is a really useful monetary investment.

GoToWebinar review by <span>Natalie W.</span>
Natalie W.

Easy to use software that has proved useful for team calls

What do you like best?

I really like that you have the option to use computer or phone audio. It helps get around device issues that people inevitably have. Especially when we're holding meetings that include people from outside our organization. Also love the chat feature, raising hands, etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I immediately wish was different. I've never experienced any glitches while using GoTo and overall have had a positive experience. Sometimes people forget to mute one device when using the other for audio so there's feedback, but that's really a user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great especially if you have large conference calls where materials need to be shared

Large conference calls with people from all over the country and representing a variety of different organizations. Other software like skype and slack have small participant limits and require downloads that confuse people who aren't familiar with the program. This was very intuitive for participants to use, had all the features we needed, and allowed people to use their device of preference.

GoToWebinar review by <span>Alex F.</span>
Alex F.

Excellent webinar software for presenting to customers

What do you like best?

Sharing screen and presentations.

Recording webinars which can be converted into a video which can be shared on video sites.

Users are muted at the start of the webinar, until you unmute them.

Invitations can be sent out with links so that the customers can sign up to the webinar.

Attention rates let you know if your content is relevant to the attendees.

Customers are able to connect and are held in a waiting area until the broadcast begins.

What do you dislike?

Working as a single person can be tricky, monitoring questions and speaking at the same time.

Creating polls and questions has to be done in advance, question type is limited.

Knowing if you are actually broadcasting correctly is tricky without connecting as a customer on another device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use screen sharing software to present to customers. Easy for customers to sign in and register.

We broadcast customer updates about our software, sharing Powerpoint and software demonstrations.

GoToWebinar review by <span>Livia S.</span>
Livia S.

Go To Webinar for my webinar and class

What do you like best?

The software is cloud based, this make it easy to use and setup wherever you are and with any device. Go To Webinar can help to manage a large amount of participants with no problems. You can chat and read what they write. It's also easy to share webcam video or screen.

What do you dislike?

It can be a liitle bit pricey since many screen share are avaible for free, but if you use Go To Meeting like me there is no problems. If they improve the local dialing codes variety can help a lot with other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to reach many people but respecting your budget this is the right solution. The cost can appear higher than other services but if you think of all the expenses that you have to front to travel for your seminars you have a clear idea why this is a great choice.

Thanks to Go To Webinar we are able to deliver our classes and conference in our work field in a solid and straight way. The platform helps us to save money because we are able to support training seminars staying in the office but reaching clients and other offices from other regions in Italy.

Learning about GoToWebinar?

* We monitor all GoToWebinar reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.