Do you work for GoToWebinar?

GoToWebinar Reviews & Product Details

What is GoToWebinar?

GoToWebinar is trusted by more customers than any other webinar solution and powers millions of webinars each year. Whether you use webinars for marketing, training, or corporate communications, GoToWebinar puts the fun back into webinars with reliable technology that’s super simple to use. Get the features, integrations and analytics you need to engage your audience and make personal connections that drive your business.

GoToWebinar Screenshots

GoToWebinar Profile Details

GoToWebinar Profile Details

Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
LogMeIn
Description
LogMeIn is a leading provider of on-demand, remote-connectivity and support solutions to small businesses, IT service providers and consumers. Businesses and IT service providers use LogMeIn's solutions to deliver remote end-user support and to access and manage computers and other Internet-enabled devices more effectively and efficiently. Consumers and mobile workers use our solutions to access computer resources remotely, thereby facilitating their mobility and increasing their productivity. Our solutions, which are deployed on-demand and accessible through a Web browser, are secure, scalable and easy for our customers to try, purchase and use. Since our inception, our users have connected over 60 million computers and other Internet-enabled devices to a LogMeIn service. LogMeIn's software-as-a-service suite of solutions includes capabilities for on-demand customer support of PCs, smartphones and other devices, systems administration, remote access, remote control, file-sharing, virtual private networking, data back-up and online meeting.
2003

GoToWebinar Reviews

1-50 of 393 total GoToWebinar reviews

GoToWebinar Reviews

1-50 of 393 total GoToWebinar reviews
GoToWebinar review by Derrick B.
Senior Producer

"A robust webinar solution with excellent tools"

What do you like best?

We could sign up very easily and start broadcasting very quickly. There are dynamic interactive tools that help to keep our audiences engaged. We can send out questionnaires during live webinars to help shape how the webinar continues. We can also attach various CRM platforms to allow for importing, exporting and managing of contact information. I like that there are many resources online to give us webinar ideas and solutions to common issues. Though the customer support team at GoToWebinar can be tough to get a hold of at times, they are usually very helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

Having many great webinar tools can sometimes make planning our webinars more complicated. It's hard to know how to best utilize certain tools to create the most ideal webinar experience for our viewers. The pricing is also a bit high compared to other popular solutions on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before committing to GoToWebinar, I'd recommend checking out some of their overview videos online along with the many tutorials and presentation models. You'll likely save a bunch of time from having to perform trial and error.

The information we acquire from our webinars can be leveraged to improve our business operations and future marketing activities. We can present information to a wide variety of audiences to help generate leads and to better inform potential clients about our services and achievements. We have been able to use GoToWebinar to compile a sizeable amount of contact information and feedback about our business.

GoToWebinar review by Diana C.
Community Manager and Campaign Management Supporter

"GoToWebinar - My review"

What do you like best?

People tend to be visualizers, so they easier acquire information, if they are shown something. Hence GoToWebinar is a perfect learning tool to convey knowledge to your audition. The software includes many features, which helps you to gain more viewers, for instance, you can automatically invite people to join a broadcast before the start. Setting up a webinar is a piece of cake and getting started is quick as a flash. Also, the process of joining the transmission is seamless, just a few clicks. Fast and stable network connection is everything you need to do to conduct remote meetings with excellent video and sound quality. GoToWebinars enables you to do a survey during a webinar or submit the feedback after the end of a session for better improvements.

What do you dislike?

The platform sometimes stucks and freezes without any particular reason. Also, when the network connection slows for a while, there occur massive interferences, and you need to repeat or ask for repeating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToWebinar is probably the most popular webinar solution in English-speaking countries, and many trusted companies use it not without reason. Moreover, the tool is developed continuously so that the issues are regularly fixed and new features are added.

I use the tool to share knowledge with my audience and promote my products. GoToWebinar is an excellent marketing solution, where you can disseminate your experience for free, which is an inseparable part of funnel marketing strategy.

GoToWebinar review by Roger B.
Marketing Account Executive

"Lots of Tools for Executing and Managing a Webinar"

What do you like best?

The process of signing up and getting started with the platform was very quick and easy. The account menu and tools are organized in a very neat and user-friendly fashion. Even though it helps to read up on using different features, I was able to log in and set things up intuitively since the layout and instructions flow so well. I like being able to send out questionnaires and polls to our audience during live webinar sessions.

What do you dislike?

Though I like GoToWebinar overall, I think the pricing is higher than some similar solutions I've read about. The video quality can be choppy at times, even with a solid internet connection. I haven't had many serious technical issues, but when I did need to contact support, I took a bit long to resolve my issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try to do a few test runs with a smaller audience, because running a webinar might be confusing for some the first time around. You shouldn't risk seeming flustered and unorganized during a public presentation.

I have used GoToWebinar as a platform to execute webinars to small and large groups for a many different purposes. I sometimes have clients use it to demonstrate products and services or to make announcements. The interactive capabilities of GoToWebinar makes the viewer experience more engaging. We can save time by answering questions to a mass audience rather than responding to emails, calls and other contact methods.

GoToWebinar review by Dror Y.
Online Marketing Manager

"More a scam then a service"

What do you like best?

nothing! worst Saas ever and a scam auto renewal payment with no refund policy!

What do you dislike?

SCAM ALERT! if you are reading this watch out not to sign in to #gotowebinar or any of #logmein services!

I just noticed they decided (without any action on my side) to add me to a monthly auto renewal plan charging my credit card for 109$ every month for the past 5 months!

when I contacted the customer service they jusr told me that they will not refund me on a payment I never did of a service I didnt used (how could I? I didnt know I signed up for autorenewal) because its - dosent in thier refund policy...

So I called my credit card company and they will handle the refund for me.

For now, as a digital marketing agency I will make sure to do everything I can so other people wont fall in thier scam...

starting in facebook and then on every other platform-

google reviews

Instagram

linkedin

every blog and forum

together we make scamming people a bit harder,

please share

if #logmein wants to review thier "refund policy" and correct thier ways you can try to start here-

yahav.dror@gmail.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

beware!

they scam out money by changing to monthly auto renewal!

they just create problems. beware!

GoToWebinar review by Bella C.
Marketing Manager

"A Great Tool for Managing and Executing Online Presentations"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is an efficient platform for managing and executing a presentation to a big audience. The functionality is relatively straightforward and intuitive. It doesn't take very long to get a hang of the different features included in it. We can conduct surveys during our presentations, which is great for audience engagement and interactivity. The audio and video quality in GoToWebinar is generally high. I like that we can share a link to our presentation immediately after it's over.

What do you dislike?

Though I like the overall quality of GoToWebinar, I think the price is higher than several similar solutions out there. It would also be nice to allow for a higher number of attendees. Designing the online registration forms to fit a specific look can be difficult. The design capabilities within GoToWebinar are somewhat limited. Though it's not a common occurrence, there are times when registrants have trouble logging in for no apparent reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend GoToWebinar as a helpful tool for conducting and recording online presentations that can allow you to reach a wide audience. If the cost is too high, you should be able to find other similar services that can execute many of the same capabilities that GoToWebinar offers. However, I think GoToWebinar is reliable and easy to use, so if you do decide to use them, you should be able to handle many of the processes involved with online presentations much easier.

We have been able to use GoToWebinar to stream presentations and make them available for playback after they're over. We can link to the presentations in various marketing materials like websites, social media, email and print media. GoToWebinar has also been great for conducting internal presentations, so it's been great to use as a platform for tutorial and company news videos. It's also an effective tool for conducting meetings that allow attendees from different physical locations to communicate in real time.

GoToWebinar review by Kristy L.

"GoToWebinar is the simplest way to run webinars remotely"

What do you like best?

I like the features that allow participants to have access to different controls. In my marketing role, I run the technical side of setting up, testing, and executing live webinars on a regular basis. Our webinar presenters come from all over the world, and GoToWebinar allows them to control their own presentation while giving me the ultimate control of the tool as well.

What do you dislike?

The times that I've had issues with the platform that have stuck out the most, are when participants are confused with audio controls. There are so many pins and codes to enter, that the technical difficulties mostly arise due to user error in this multi-step process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recent upgrade of dashboard and tools, but still easy to use. Contact support if needed.

We are able to continue our webinar program seamlessly and have a process down. We have realized it is important to run practice sessions before live sessions to eliminate user error. It benefits our business greatly by collecting registrant data, syncing with Hubspot, and allowing us to conduct surveys as well.

GoToWebinar review by Noah E.
Instructional Designer
Financial Services

"Easy to Use Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that GoToWebinar is a reliable web conferencing tool. I love that there is integrated cloud storage to save and archive meeting audio and video. I also enjoy the ability to save videos to a channel or playlist to keep past meetings organized.

What do you dislike?

I wish co-organizers were allowed to initiate meetings. I am often tasked with scheduling and building meetings inside the platform for other departments, but am required to start their meetings if they do not have access to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToWebinar is a robust tool that will be a great asset to your learning and development toolkit.

We use the platform to connect with colleagues across 48 states. We often use the simple meeting recording settings to record webinars and screencasts to be used at a later time in our Learning Management System. We also use the platform on a regular basis to conduct team meetings and record session notes.

GoToWebinar review by Sara H.
Associate Marketing Manager
Financial Services

"Good platform for webinars"

What do you like best?

I like how easily it integrates with Hubspot and how easy it is to setup a webinar, send promotional emails, and manage the webinar live. It also now provides the ability to be a fully web based presentation, instead of having attendees download software.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the settings are organized forcing you to go into each section, rather than just have one page of settings to change. I also don't like that you can't attach slides to the follow up email which forces me to create follow up emails separately instead of through the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you consider the cost of platforms vs. the benefits of the platform, you'll find GoToWebinar is one of the strongest webinar options for a limited budget.

We host webinars to provide thought leadership to both clients and prospects. It's helped us engage clients and increase usage, and has helped us close a lot of business with prospects.

GoToWebinar review by Bill G.
Client Development Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting

"GoToWebinar: Used it for months and it just works"

What do you like best?

Like any type of connectivity software I appreciate when the product ‘just works’. GoToWebinar does just that. There isn’t a lot to see in its interface. It is by no means ‘busy’, but that’s most often a good thing. So much software these days has a busy, cluttered and oftentimes inscrutable interface that makes it stressful to use, when you’re late attending a webinar, and what you really want is something that’s easy to understand, navigate and gets you connected...without a lot of extra intervention on your part...as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found any major faults as of yet. I’ve used it about a dozen times...for weekly meetings with our MSP, and it has worked without issue every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oftentimes you don’t have a choice in which product to use. It’s determined by whatever business or entity with which you are trying to connect. But when you have a choice, you should check out GoToWebinar. I’ve used it, and it’s a good, reliable product.

These webinars give us a lot of extra insight into what is happening with a lot of clients with whom we would otherwise be unable to interact. This insight helps us to know ‘how we are doing’. It gives us a way to measure how effective we are at achieving our recruiting goals.

GoToWebinar review by Michele S.
Marketing

"The best experience with webinar"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is the best webinar service. It's incredibly easy to use and the customer service is always ready to help you in any occasion. Setting up a webinar is fast and if you don't have any idea on how to use the platform they provide you a lot of video tuts that can guide you through the use. It allows you to share your screen in real time (great if you use slide), GoToWebinar also allows you to send invitation eails directly from the platform.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunely GoToWebinar do not allows you to collect payments in the platform, great function if you (like me) have subscription based courses. There is also no way to implement the platform directly on your website, so your business identity is a bit in shadow. In any case the service is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know the platform I higly reccomend you to try their trial version, you can understand the grat value of their services.

I work as marketing expert and with my team we consult for our client about best practice, especially with social media marketing. Thanks to GoToWebinar we can reach our clients with our courses with no pain. Thanks to GoToWebinar we cutted out our travel expenses, maximazing the incomes. We now can have several seminars in one day staying in the office. Also we love the fact that we can mix live seminars with the webinars for the clients that cannot reach our head quarters.

GoToWebinar review by Jonathan Y.
Band Director
Primary/Secondary Education

"I used this program for a webinar for my work."

What do you like best?

I really liked how simple it was for me to follow the link from my email and automatically get connected to the webinar without any difficult logins or confusing numbers to get wrong. I really liked how the video worded in the application. I had fairly consistent and clear video while the webinar was going on .

What do you dislike?

I didn't like how sometimes the connection wasn't very good when using my phone. The connection would cut in and out occasionally. Overall, I had a very good experience. I didn't have many problems with a connection issue. It only happened occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make sure you have the application downloaded already before the time of the webinar. Otherwise, you may miss out on the opportunity to participate if there is an issue logging in or downloading the app.

I was able to take part in a large group of people learning about an opportunity with relative ease. I was able to learn more about the business I was researching and it may prove to be a good opportunity for myself and my students in the future.

GoToWebinar review by Jerrod M.
Project Manager

"Convenient and quality communication during webinars"

What do you like best?

It is convenient to conduct all sorts of web seminars with the help of the GoToWebinar. It is convenient and easy to manage comments, questions and track the number of visitors. Our customers like what kind of product we use when communicating with them because interface is simple, convenient, reliable, and most importantly understandable.

What do you dislike?

I really want to be able to put "record all sessions" in the settings right away, instead of making a record every time I click on the button. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget to press the record button and it is real problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If we consider the program as a whole, then working with it has become much better and more productive. You will not regret when you acquire it. It is desirable that you have a good connection to the Internet and high-quality headphones with a microphone for communication.

With the help of the program, we can easily communicate with our customers and conduct remote webinars with employees. This is a really useful monetary investment.

GoToWebinar review by Natalie W.

"Easy to use software that has proved useful for team calls"

What do you like best?

I really like that you have the option to use computer or phone audio. It helps get around device issues that people inevitably have. Especially when we're holding meetings that include people from outside our organization. Also love the chat feature, raising hands, etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I immediately wish was different. I've never experienced any glitches while using GoTo and overall have had a positive experience. Sometimes people forget to mute one device when using the other for audio so there's feedback, but that's really a user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great especially if you have large conference calls where materials need to be shared

Large conference calls with people from all over the country and representing a variety of different organizations. Other software like skype and slack have small participant limits and require downloads that confuse people who aren't familiar with the program. This was very intuitive for participants to use, had all the features we needed, and allowed people to use their device of preference.

GoToWebinar review by Alex F.
Technical Consultant

"Excellent webinar software for presenting to customers"

What do you like best?

Sharing screen and presentations.

Recording webinars which can be converted into a video which can be shared on video sites.

Users are muted at the start of the webinar, until you unmute them.

Invitations can be sent out with links so that the customers can sign up to the webinar.

Attention rates let you know if your content is relevant to the attendees.

Customers are able to connect and are held in a waiting area until the broadcast begins.

What do you dislike?

Working as a single person can be tricky, monitoring questions and speaking at the same time.

Creating polls and questions has to be done in advance, question type is limited.

Knowing if you are actually broadcasting correctly is tricky without connecting as a customer on another device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use screen sharing software to present to customers. Easy for customers to sign in and register.

We broadcast customer updates about our software, sharing Powerpoint and software demonstrations.

GoToWebinar review by User in Computer Software

"Terrible Technical Issues"

What do you like best?

Simulated Live capability. Without this capability, the platform would have been completely unusable for us.

What do you dislike?

We ended up having to use only simulated live because we had so many technical issues with the product on live webinars. We had many issues, spent 8+ hours with the Support team who constantly assigned new reps who asked the same questions we'd already answered for the previous reps and never received a resolution for the issues we were experiencing. Support even ended up ignoring our emails attempting to follow up for a resolution and no-showing to our scheduled troubleshooting calls. Dealing with that team felt like a second job. The issues we had were major. During one experience, the audio cutting out for a portion of the attending audience at different locations nationally, including the organizer, while the remaining attendees still had audio. In another experience, the polling feature froze the webinar and we were unable to switch sharing back to the slides. In another experience, the webinar abruptly crashed completely. In our most common, recurring experience, PowerPoint would consistently crash if the host was a MAC user. This issue was verified to not be an issue with the MAC itself and Microsoft products would only crash while GoToWebinar was open. We also verified that other MAC users were experiencing the same issue with GoToWebinar. Rather than looking into the root of this issue on GoToWebinar's end, the only resolution we received from Support was a suggested workaround - to not use Microsoft products while running webinars on their platform....which is unacceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for an extensive trial and test the platform in many environments to find any technical issues.

We run webinars as a function of demand generation at our company.

GoToWebinar review by Livia S.
Specialista vendite e marketing

"Go To Webinar for my webinar and class"

What do you like best?

The software is cloud based, this make it easy to use and setup wherever you are and with any device. Go To Webinar can help to manage a large amount of participants with no problems. You can chat and read what they write. It's also easy to share webcam video or screen.

What do you dislike?

It can be a liitle bit pricey since many screen share are avaible for free, but if you use Go To Meeting like me there is no problems. If they improve the local dialing codes variety can help a lot with other countries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to reach many people but respecting your budget this is the right solution. The cost can appear higher than other services but if you think of all the expenses that you have to front to travel for your seminars you have a clear idea why this is a great choice.

Thanks to Go To Webinar we are able to deliver our classes and conference in our work field in a solid and straight way. The platform helps us to save money because we are able to support training seminars staying in the office but reaching clients and other offices from other regions in Italy.

GoToWebinar review by Laura K.
Marketing & Communications Manager; Managing Editor, GDA Action; Managing Director, NDDS
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to Use, Not Ideal for Ticketed Webinars"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to set up, and the reporting and options are robust. You can either duplicate an existing webinar, or start from scratch, and the UI basically walks you through everything - with a few exceptions. When running a webinar, there are options for chatting, polls, answering questions, and providing handouts, as well as the ability to selectively mute and unmute users.

What do you dislike?

The interface at times feels clunky, and I've had some issues during live webinars - not repeated, but once the audio cut out completely with no explanation. I also wish it allowed for more integration into our website or a stronger look & feel modification. Additionally, during webinars it can be challenging to effectively use some of the options unless you're on a separate computer (which can be challenging since many staff don't feel confident in using the webinar software alone).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're expecting to charge for webinars, I'd probably look for something that meets that need instead. If you're holding free, lead acquistion sessions, or just screen sharing during meetings (but need recording and large attendee capabilities) this isn't a bad choice.

We offer free informational webinars for our products. We may choose to use it to conduct ticketed webinars for CE credit for our members, but will have to come up with a workaround for paid live webinars or paid recording access.

GoToWebinar review by User in Computer Software

"Works great for us."

What do you like best?

Our company uses GTM in every department on the daily. And it really is an easy to use tool and is very effective. GoToWebinar is just as amazing, easy to log in, can be recorded, many people can present from virtually anywhere in the world. This helps a collaboration with our partners and our clients globally.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative feedback or comment about the product. I think the product works just as it should and has been a really effective tool for our company and our global market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It truly makes webinars easy!

We have offices globally from Africa, Sweden, India, Mexico and in APAC just to name a few. Any one of our offices can host a webinar and globally our partners and clients can participate or join. Our sessions are also recorded for other locations to have access to as well.

GoToWebinar review by Gabriela T.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Human Resources

"Talk about a poor UX..."

What do you like best?

That it's easy to use, it has a "free" feature and your CPA stays low due to the low cost. Quick pop-ups are great and customer success team over there has been wonderful to work with. Integration with GA is great as well.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to customize anything you want. The design is poor. Hard to update materials and create similar feels as your own page. As a company who expresses their interest in maintaining "good user experiences" the experience on their website is extremely poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better user acquisition platforms out there that are more content friendly. I think they can work on their user experience a little better. A lot of the features are clunky and its hard to update content.

Driving demand for our business. Benefits is that Sumo will bring you those names. Whether or not they are quality, that's a different story.

GoToWebinar review by Carlota V.
Freelancer en programaciòn

"If you use GotoWebinar, you´ll hold nice and smooth meetings"

What do you like best?

GotoWebinar is a tool that allows you to broadcast your webinars and live presentations in an easy way. I´m amazed at how easy to use is GotoWebinar: I only need to add a title and a description for my webinar presentation, then decide if the presentation will be a one-time show or if it will be held during multiple sessions, finally I can select the time of the session as well as the language, and I´m ready to start inviting attendees, and all of this is really easy to do! I also love that I can record my live presentations easily.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike about GotoWebinar is that I think it´s a bit overpriced. I mean, 89 American dollars per month is a bit high for average users. Also, sometimes it takes a bit of time to start running smoothly, and this is quite a letdown at times. Having said this,If you can really afford the monthly fee, and you´re a heavy user of live web presentations for up to 100 participants, then go ahead and get GotoWebinar because its features are amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you´re someone who constantly needs to present live webinars, which include dozens of participants, then GotoWebinar is the tool for you as it easily allows you to create and share your events, within seconds (and you can also record all of your live events). If you want this, and you can afford 89 dollars per month, then go for it. I think you won´t regret it.

If you can communicate directly to your audience, then you´re achieving the dream of every business. And that´s what GotoWebinar helps me achieve: I can talk to my audience directly, face-to-face, in real-time, in a fast and effective way. I´m still building my own home business, but I think that this technology makes it easy for any type of business to get recognized and trusted in a fast and reliable manner.

GoToWebinar review by User

"Great Meeting Platform"

What do you like best?

An easy way to present or attend a training, whether it be to one person or a large group. Webinars can also be recorded and made available later. The presenter can share their screen to help with the training so you can see exactly what they're doing. You can either turn your mic on and directly talk with them, or for larger crowds you can just comment rather than speak . They are also very easy to join!

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that I don't like about the webinars... they are super convenient and easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy and a great learning tool. Much easier than traditional screen sharing.

We can attend trainings through several of our major software platforms (Central Reach, ADP) and ask any questions/learn about features while seeing the company in action by sharing their screen. It helps us understand and implement a lot more accurately!

GoToWebinar review by Tandy A.
Education Assistant
Higher Education

"Good and clear organization."

What do you like best?

Perfect Software which I can use every day with no problem. Gives the ability to use Webinar in real time and with a good connection. Also, I like that this platform always updates tools for us.

What do you dislike?

If speak about cons, then I don't have what to say. Generally, a program working good and gives good opportunity. Good organization. I like to work with it and I guess you will like it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, that software has good tools which you will use every day. Perfect and easy way to understand. Simple to set up. The connection is good.I recommend it to you.

Helps to all my team to track all customers who is interesting to us. Also, gives the ability to make a report. Opportunity to use webinar from any place where will be suitable for me.

GoToWebinar review by Lisa K.
PM Consultant
Management Consulting

"GoToWebinar "

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar allows to record the session and use mobile device. It has a user friendly interface, the navigation through the service is very intuitive and self-explanatory. Additionally, there are numerous services both online and offline that could improve the quality of your work and the exploration of new tools and features.

What do you dislike?

I had a lot of problems related to the product quality. Sometimes it was impossible to switch between applications when you were sharing the screen (I needed to switch between PowerPoint presentation and system that I demonstrated). It was very frustrating, and tech support was not able to resolve the issue, so I switched to WebEx.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GoToWebinar can be used as an alternative to Skype for conducting video conferences and presentations.

I used GoToWebinar for teaching and it turned out to be a great service with pleasant experience for both me and my students. My students pointed out that they specifically liked the initial process as it clearly described all the future steps and gave a brief overview of the interface.

GoToWebinar review by Brittany R.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Real Estate

"Webinar for business"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily click a link in your email inbox to access a webinar at a certain date and time. Once you click the link (if you’ve already signed up with go to webinar) it will directly take you to the webinar you have joined as an attendee and you can even interact with whoever’s giving the webinar and others if that options been turned on by the coordinator.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t come across anything I dislike. I don’t have another webinar based platform I use to compare too.

The benefits that come with GoToWebinar include: being able to quickly hop on a webinar, having recordings of the webinar, many people in one place to chat and learn, especially helpful when you’re a cloud based company**

GoToWebinar review by Jesse W.
Director of Marketing and Demand Gen

"It's a solid product, no complaints"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to use and for the most part is very reliable. It's great that it integrates with Salesforce and our marketing automation platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the integrations break and there isn't a lot in the way of troubleshooting or alerts. Additionally, downloading contacts/lists post webinar is a bit difficult, we actually haven't figured out how to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose GoToWebinar because of the API. This is the one thing that we've found to be unique about the product, it's much easier to use than most other solutions.

We're using it to host all of our webinars, they generally have +500 attendees.

GoToWebinar review by Andy G.
Business & Financial Analyst

"No Excuses - do more Webinars"

What do you like best?

Pretty simple to use tool, great extensibility and has all the features you need to ensure you get the job done.

What do you dislike?

Like with all tools there are limitations such as # of involved parties or attendees, etc, but unless you are hosting a multitude of people you should be good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try all of the other players in the market, that way you have a broad sense of capabilities and pros/cons. Each tool is not created equally and GTW has pretty much the bandwidth to go toe to toe with the rest but at least do your research justice.

We solve hosting large webinars for a decent size population of users, customers, partners, alliances, vendors, etc. We have a small team that run them so having a tool that is agile and nimble is a requirement.

GoToWebinar review by Gino J.
Trader

"Just with Webinar "

What do you like best?

On my opinion Webinar is great thing that we have. At first allows you to conduct webinars without delay in the broadcast. Secondly it's constantly develop new tools for solving your problems. Protected from attack by intruders. Which is really good.

What do you dislike?

How to say it was from the begin its was little bit hard to setup but after was used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely i will recommend it. It's new for us but from other side it's really cool. A lot of coming. It's easy to understand whats going on.If some one tried i dont think that you will stop.

As for me Reporting is excellent and tracks the interest levels of the participants. Also I can login and can view the webinar from wherever they are and interact as usual.

GoToWebinar review by User in Government Administration

"Excellent way to learn, share ideas"

What do you like best?

In my field, there is no shortage of webinars and continuing education opportunities. It's difficult when you have a lean staff to get out of the offices for classes or conferences. GoToWebinar makes it easy to "attend" useful seminars and conferences right from my office, so I can be available in case of work emergency. It's also nice for onboarding new systems or programs; we can jump on a webinar to view tools or do trainings without having to travel.

What do you dislike?

As with any internet tool, technical issues do sometimes occur leading to the loss of information, time or materials that others can view or use and you cannot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great options for sharing information, presenting information to others and allowing for interactions/submission of questions and answers, as well as polling information.

This tool is particularly useful for us for trainings, education and classes that can be presented virtually or that are being held at a location inconvenient for our staff. We save time, money, travel and can use time for other things.

GoToWebinar review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Bait and Switch User Agreements"

What do you like best?

The software worked fine for hosting webinars and it integrated with HubSpot.

What do you dislike?

Compared to alternatives in the market, GoToWebinar is expensive and did not provide value to our organization. When they were acquired by LogMeIn last year they unilaterally changed their terms of service to lock clients into 12 month auto-renewal terms. We switched away from their service because we found a better solution in Zoom and they auto-renewed our account without notice to our firm. There service team took 4 weeks to respond to an initial inquiry around the auto-renewal and has not been helpful in resolving the situation. For a comparable cost to what we paid for a single user license of GoToWebinar we were able to switch to a single Zoom Webinar license and roll out Zoom meetings to 10 of our users. This wasn't feasible with the combination of GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the terms and conditions clearly as LogMeIn does not provide the flexibility in terms that most other software providers offer.

We used GoToWebinar to host monthly marketing webinars for our business. The service worked okay although we found the cost to be excessive relative to other providers in the market.

GoToWebinar review by Holly P.
Project Specialist
Hospital & Health Care
(10,001+ employees)

"User-friendly Meeting Assistant"

What do you like best?

Go-To-Webinar is an easy-to-use platform for virtual meetings. It is user-friendly and provides a fairly simple interface for your meeting attendees and organizers. The software brings everyone together with the capability of document and presentation sharing across geographical lines.

What do you dislike?

The main downside of Go-To-Webinar is its customer service. Over 2 years, the software has malfunctioned a few times (not a lot), but when it does you're left scrambling to find a solution for your meeting. If the site is down. you can try to contact customer service but likely they'll just tell you to wait it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product is easy to use but hope the site is never down during your meeting.

My company uses Go-To-Webinar for meeting presentations to connect attendees from across the state, country, and sometimes the globe. For that reason, it's great that the platform has a toll-free call in option for attendees.

GoToWebinar review by Josh F.

"Very useful and user friendly webinar viewing software"

What do you like best?

It's easy to jump into a webinar with this software. Just click the link and it'll handle the execution and login for the webinar. I also like the additional functions of being able to "raise your hand" and text box functions to ask questions and give feedback as needed without needing a microphone.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the streaming could have a backlog to it, so you can rewind to a certain section as needed, then rejoin the current topic. As it is, if the host isn't actively recording the webinar, any information you don't get can't really be reviewed without interrupting the speaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely use for any lectures and presentations to be given to other people.

Webinars are great for learning new information without having to leave the office. They save a lot of time, and allow you to keep working while listening.

GoToWebinar review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great webinars with GoToWebinar"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of webinar platforms and GoToWebinar is competitive with the best. It's easy to use, looks professional, integrates with my Pardot, and has all the functionality I need. The support I've received has been awesome, too. We have a small webinar program, so the price was really competitive too for the amount we use the platform.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could customize the landing pages and automatic emails more to reflect my company's branding. I don't think the email confirmations and reminders are very attractive and they look different then the other emails I send via Pardot. I usually use WordPress landing page and embed my own reg form instead of using GoToWebinar's template. Hard to find a workaround for the emails though b/c each registration link is unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering, especially if you have a smaller webinar program. I evaluated a lot of platforms and this was a great fit. I've used Adobe Connect, On24, and others.

We do a lot of lead nurture and generation with our webinar program. Every webinar has had a larger turnout than the last so far. It's been a great tool for qualifying leads, gaining market insight via questions, polls, and surveys, and building up our brand's thought leadership --- all at a super reasonable expense which is one of the reasons we like them!

GoToWebinar review by Lori C.
Marketing Specialist

"We use GoToWebinar for all of our webinars"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. Everything is self explanatory. Emails are sent on time, the connections are always clear, and they just added a recording feature so we do not have to have someone in the office do it.

What do you dislike?

There is only a small box when editing the description of there webinar, which I find rather strange. It would be nice if you could expand the box so that you can see everything better. Also, it would be nice if they offered different layouts for the registration homepage. It is pretty basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offer more registration page options.

We use GoToWebinar for all of our webinars, which brings in thousands of leads.

GoToWebinar review by Brandon G.
Website Support Specialist
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great corporate meeting platform"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about GoToWebinar was after receiving the invite, having the ability to store it in many different calendar formats, and for it to be easy to access after accepting the invite. This was very easy to use, and intuitive software that allowed for very easy sharing of a presentation, that was vital to inform the company of upcoming issues.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that when hopping into the meeting, it didn't know which audio source to select. I had to go through a series of audio checks just to ensure the sound was even coming out of the proper speakers. It would be nice if it detected the default audio device and went with that.

This tool makes it incredibly easy to effectively communicate with others whether or not they're inside your work network. Skype for business has the limitation of being only on an internal network, but this offers heightened functionality to invite whoever you want.

GoToWebinar review by Amy L.
Ticket Office Manager
Performing Arts

"GoTo Webinar has brought us together!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy being able to meet with my colleagues from the comfort of my home or office. There are a few times that someone is home sick, an awful snow storm has left us wanting to stay indoors or we are on opposite sides of the U.S, and we needed a way to get together! GoTo meeting has made this all possible.

What do you dislike?

So far, there hasn't been anything I dislike about this product. It has always been very reliable and consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to anyone needing a way to better connect with employees or clients!

The problems we are solving is being able to connect with each other quickly, meet new clients/people and make it possible to meet others who were on the other side of the continent. I am on a planning committee for a conference, and this was the best way for all of us to meet and plan together, even though we were far away!

GoToWebinar review by Peter L.
Education Program Operations Manager

"Good webinar solution, could be better"

What do you like best?

GoToWebinar is the standard all competitors compare themselves to. GoToWebinar simply works. While there are a number of improvements that could be made (and from what I have seen in beta releases, they are making improvements), GTW works and gets the job done. I like that there is relatively little lag time when broadcasting as compared to other solutions that rely on Google Hangouts to stream content. Once you get one or two webinars under your belt, GTW is fairly easy to use assuming you remember to check every box on your webinar checklist.

What do you dislike?

With all the tasks and things to remember when conducting a webinar, clicking the record button can often be overlooked resulting in no recording being made. I would like this to be a system setting so that you can record every session by default. If you are conducting your webinar solo and using a single monitor setup, GTW can be very cumbersome to use if you are conducting a presentation, taking audience questions and chatting all at the same time. While there is a new beta interface that no longer requires attendees to download a plugin as it is browser-based, if you will allow attendees to speak during your webinar (perhaps you would unmute an attendee to ask their question live) this browser-based interface is not an option at this time. The new interface does show promise. I do like how the new interface allows for better management of attendee comments and questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have purchased the correct number of seats based on the number of attendees you expect to attend. I believe they allow 10x the amount of registrants than the number of seats in your account. Also, take advantage of the trial and the ability to practice a webinar before doing your first live webinar.

GTW allows me to share content with attendees all over the world in near real-time and offer an interactive experience with the use of polls, Q & A, and chat functionality.

GoToWebinar review by Brad J.
Online Marketing Manager

"Great Software for running webinars"

What do you like best?

GotoWebinar is really simple to set up a webinar, set reminders and track your attendess, record sessions and even send out recording. It makes running webinars a simple process that almost any one can do while still coming across as a professional.

What do you dislike?

When you have a lot of webinars it can be difficult to manage them all - bt that's less of a limitation with the software and more with how we use it. Bulk changes to multiple webinars would help this.

Also having savable templates would be great. We have multiple people setting up webinars so ensuring that they all create on brand tempaltes can be hard sometimes.

The flexibility with signup pages and template emails in terms of look and feel and customising this is low - alternatively, you can do this externally yourself, but it does become a much bigger job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, I don't think you'll be disappointed, it does exactly what it says it will do and makes running a webinar pretty much foolproof.

We use this as an easy way to communicate with customers and prospective customers. It makes training sessions easy to set up and run for a large number of people and this leads to happy customers.

In terms of lead generation, it's great to be able to plan and execute webinars using a low budget and without needing huge amounts of technology or expertise.