GotPrint

Printing company offering business cards, flyers, posters, and postcards brochures. Located in Toluca Lake.

Work for GotPrint?

Showing 16 GotPrint reviews
GotPrint review by <span>Matt J.</span>
Matt J.

Unbelievably Incompetent

What do you like best?

I've had nothing but problems and delays with this company.... there is nothing I like about them thus far.

What do you dislike?

Uploaded files for printing, yet kept getting delays due to message: "please reupload your files." I have over 30 years experience preparing files for print production, and the customer service people did not understand basic terminology. We designed a simple holiday card for an A6 envelope.... was told they did not print that size, that I would need to rework files to 5 X 7 size. 2 days later a rep emails and says that they offer 2 sizes which will fit into an A6 envelope. One of which matches our files. I reload the files. Same error message. I have spent 2 weeks uploading files, and it is now to the point where I need to cancel this order and simply purchase off-the-shelf cards. Ridiculous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be afraid...... be very afraid. If you haven't the time to make continuous phone calls to service reps and endless trips to re-upload files, then steer clear.

Not solving any problems.... creating more for ourselves by using them, as it drains time and resources from the day having to go back and forth time and time again

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GotPrint
GotPrint review by User in Computer Software

Great Quality for Low Price

What do you like best?

I was somewhat skeptical about the quality when ordering. I read reviews on here, watched videos, etc. It seemed that some were very satisfied and others were the opposite. After ordering my own trifecta 38pt double-sided cards, i can say i see no apparent quality differences between this and my friend's moo printed luxe card (the moo printing equivalent). The edges are cleanly cut, the colors are as expected, the turnaround wasnt bad. I am very satisfied and would reccomend this to others.

What do you dislike?

Although I had a great experience with gotprint, i noticed a fair amount of very negative reviews are complaining about service and customer support. I cant comment on this because my order went very smoothly, and there were no issues. I will continue to use gotprint, and if I have issues with support or the service i will leave another review.

I would also like to mention that the site isnt amazing, but the ordering process was straight forward with not a lot of issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had to deal with support, so I'm unsure if it as terrible as some say, but my order went smooth and turned out great.

I have quality business cards to give to people that display my proffessionalism.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

GotPrint review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

No customer service. No quality control.

What do you like best?

If they do a good job they are okay. But if they don't, you will regret using them.

What do you dislike?

If you're lucky and they don't mess up your order, you will think they are fine. BUT if they screw up - which they do, often - then you will learn they do not give a damn about the customer. They printed an order correctly, but cut it completely wrong. I contacted them to let them know they cut incorrectly and they tried to blow me off making a claim that they do not guarantee cutting. How absurd. You can SEE the outline in the proof and that's not what I received. I finally got them to agree to a reprint the order. HOWEVER when they sent the reprint they purposefully cut it far worse on the other side. What's worse is they added a note in the box pointing out their (no kidding!!!). Clearly they were seeking some kind of sick "pay back" for my complaint, but rather than just do the reprint properly they deliberately reprinted them far worse, sent a hand drawn note to point out what they did like a "screw you" message. Now they are refusing to do a second reprint. I bet they are just laughing and laughing at themselves because they think it's a hilarious joke. Wow. That's so incredibly stupid I can't even comprehend how a company can behave like that. I thought it was probably just 1 or 2 people in the company that did this, thinking they were oh so clever. But now I have read online reviews it seems that the entire company behaves this way. I'm shocked. We were about to print a magazine, 12,000 copies - we will be using another company now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

READ THE ONLINE REVIEWS. It's a gamble if you use them so decide if your print job is one that you can gamble with first.

No solving. Just creating more problems.

GotPrint review by Consultant in Civic & Social Organization
Consultant in Civic & Social Organization

Their services have gone downhill

What do you like best?

The price is cheaper than other online printers in general. They have updated their website user interface couple years ago, so that it was better but still behind other big online printers. (For example, web interface of GotPrint current site is like the older version of Vista Print website.)

What do you dislike?

I'm a designer who has been using GotPrint for over 5 years, so I have experienced their ups and downs. Since I'm in-charge multiple of my clients' accounts, I felt consistent customer services and printing quality disregard a small or big account couple years ago. The quality was decent for their price, and occasionally they were able to produce the print order faster than their standard turnaround time (4 days) back then.

Two of the major drawbacks are the customer services and turnaround time now. I have interacted with a few different representatives and a couple of them were not professional, rude and unhelpful. They didn't really offer any solution and escalated my frustration instantly, not until I talked with the right person who tried to help. It happened that my 2-days rush printing took over 4 business days and they gave me attitude. In the end, my 2 days rush shipping and one day shipping order took over a week. It was quite a disappointed and frustration process, and they were not reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overnights Print as all-in-one-printer with fast turnaround

Moo for high quality printer

Primo Print for fast and decent quality printer

You get what you pay. Because it has happened a few times with their long/inconsistent turnaround time, I would only use GotPrint when you want something cheap, and you don't expect to receive anything for 2 weeks. I found myself surprised a couple times that I received the products on-time.

If you have a time sensitive project and expect something within 5 business days with rush shipping and printing, please use other printers.

GotPrint review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

Easy solution for nice printing

What do you like best?

The price is great and the quality is excellent. Overall a great value. I ordered a heavier stock business card for the employees of our company and we have all been complimented on them. I also really appreciated the selection of options available to me, and their willingness to send a sample kit of many of the products that they produce. I received the kit promptly and I'm sure I will use GotPrint for future printing needs - and I'll recommend them to my clients, as well.

What do you dislike?

Their website is a little clunky - not as user-friendly as I would have hoped. Not to say it was actually difficult, but I recall having to actually think about where I needed to click rather than it being just intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great value.

This is a great solution for business printing needs. They even provide a kit of their products that they will ship to you so you can have samples on hand for future projects. The samples were excellent. Even if you're not ready to place an order for printing, I'd suggest getting their kit so you can see the quality - and it may even spark some ideas for how to communicate the value of your business in different ways.

GotPrint review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

Terrible Customer Service

What do you like best?

The website is easy to use. Prices are good.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is abysmal. We have used GotPrint on numerous occasions without issue. The most recent order was printed and cut poorly and their customer service is useless. After numerous emails all I got was excuses. After leaving reviews on review sites a agent got in touch with me, corrected my problem, and let me know why it was printed incorrectly. So they fixed it, but only with a fight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have quality artwork and you submit it every time you order (no re-orders) you should be alright.

Good quality, inexpensive way to advertise with prints.

Learning about GotPrint?

* We monitor all GotPrint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GotPrint to Similar Solutions