GotPrint

3.6

Printing company offering business cards, flyers, posters, and postcards brochures. Located in Toluca Lake.

Work for GotPrint?

Learning about GotPrint?

Compare GotPrint to Similar Solutions

GotPrint Reviews

Ask GotPrint a Question
Showing 19 GotPrint reviews
GotPrint review by Matt J.
Matt J.

"Unbelievably Incompetent"

What do you like best?

I've had nothing but problems and delays with this company.... there is nothing I like about them thus far.

What do you dislike?

Uploaded files for printing, yet kept getting delays due to message: "please reupload your files." I have over 30 years experience preparing files for print production, and the customer service people did not understand basic terminology. We designed a simple holiday card for an A6 envelope.... was told they did not print that size, that I would need to rework files to 5 X 7 size. 2 days later a rep emails and says that they offer 2 sizes which will fit into an A6 envelope. One of which matches our files. I reload the files. Same error message. I have spent 2 weeks uploading files, and it is now to the point where I need to cancel this order and simply purchase off-the-shelf cards. Ridiculous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be afraid...... be very afraid. If you haven't the time to make continuous phone calls to service reps and endless trips to re-upload files, then steer clear.

Not solving any problems.... creating more for ourselves by using them, as it drains time and resources from the day having to go back and forth time and time again

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GotPrint
GotPrint review by User in Computer Software

"Great Quality for Low Price"

What do you like best?

I was somewhat skeptical about the quality when ordering. I read reviews on here, watched videos, etc. It seemed that some were very satisfied and others were the opposite. After ordering my own trifecta 38pt double-sided cards, i can say i see no apparent quality differences between this and my friend's moo printed luxe card (the moo printing equivalent). The edges are cleanly cut, the colors are as expected, the turnaround wasnt bad. I am very satisfied and would reccomend this to others.

What do you dislike?

Although I had a great experience with gotprint, i noticed a fair amount of very negative reviews are complaining about service and customer support. I cant comment on this because my order went very smoothly, and there were no issues. I will continue to use gotprint, and if I have issues with support or the service i will leave another review.

I would also like to mention that the site isnt amazing, but the ordering process was straight forward with not a lot of issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had to deal with support, so I'm unsure if it as terrible as some say, but my order went smooth and turned out great.

I have quality business cards to give to people that display my proffessionalism.

What Print Fulfillment solution do you use?

GotPrint review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"No customer service. No quality control. "

What do you like best?

If they do a good job they are okay. But if they don't, you will regret using them.

What do you dislike?

If you're lucky and they don't mess up your order, you will think they are fine. BUT if they screw up - which they do, often - then you will learn they do not give a damn about the customer. They printed an order correctly, but cut it completely wrong. I contacted them to let them know they cut incorrectly and they tried to blow me off making a claim that they do not guarantee cutting. How absurd. You can SEE the outline in the proof and that's not what I received. I finally got them to agree to a reprint the order. HOWEVER when they sent the reprint they purposefully cut it far worse on the other side. What's worse is they added a note in the box pointing out their (no kidding!!!). Clearly they were seeking some kind of sick "pay back" for my complaint, but rather than just do the reprint properly they deliberately reprinted them far worse, sent a hand drawn note to point out what they did like a "screw you" message. Now they are refusing to do a second reprint. I bet they are just laughing and laughing at themselves because they think it's a hilarious joke. Wow. That's so incredibly stupid I can't even comprehend how a company can behave like that. I thought it was probably just 1 or 2 people in the company that did this, thinking they were oh so clever. But now I have read online reviews it seems that the entire company behaves this way. I'm shocked. We were about to print a magazine, 12,000 copies - we will be using another company now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

READ THE ONLINE REVIEWS. It's a gamble if you use them so decide if your print job is one that you can gamble with first.

No solving. Just creating more problems.

GotPrint review by Consultant in Civic & Social Organization
Consultant in Civic & Social Organization

"Their services have gone downhill"

What do you like best?

The price is cheaper than other online printers in general. They have updated their website user interface couple years ago, so that it was better but still behind other big online printers. (For example, web interface of GotPrint current site is like the older version of Vista Print website.)

What do you dislike?

I'm a designer who has been using GotPrint for over 5 years, so I have experienced their ups and downs. Since I'm in-charge multiple of my clients' accounts, I felt consistent customer services and printing quality disregard a small or big account couple years ago. The quality was decent for their price, and occasionally they were able to produce the print order faster than their standard turnaround time (4 days) back then.

Two of the major drawbacks are the customer services and turnaround time now. I have interacted with a few different representatives and a couple of them were not professional, rude and unhelpful. They didn't really offer any solution and escalated my frustration instantly, not until I talked with the right person who tried to help. It happened that my 2-days rush printing took over 4 business days and they gave me attitude. In the end, my 2 days rush shipping and one day shipping order took over a week. It was quite a disappointed and frustration process, and they were not reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overnights Print as all-in-one-printer with fast turnaround

Moo for high quality printer

Primo Print for fast and decent quality printer

You get what you pay. Because it has happened a few times with their long/inconsistent turnaround time, I would only use GotPrint when you want something cheap, and you don't expect to receive anything for 2 weeks. I found myself surprised a couple times that I received the products on-time.

If you have a time sensitive project and expect something within 5 business days with rush shipping and printing, please use other printers.

GotPrint review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy solution for nice printing"

What do you like best?

The price is great and the quality is excellent. Overall a great value. I ordered a heavier stock business card for the employees of our company and we have all been complimented on them. I also really appreciated the selection of options available to me, and their willingness to send a sample kit of many of the products that they produce. I received the kit promptly and I'm sure I will use GotPrint for future printing needs - and I'll recommend them to my clients, as well.

What do you dislike?

Their website is a little clunky - not as user-friendly as I would have hoped. Not to say it was actually difficult, but I recall having to actually think about where I needed to click rather than it being just intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great value.

This is a great solution for business printing needs. They even provide a kit of their products that they will ship to you so you can have samples on hand for future projects. The samples were excellent. Even if you're not ready to place an order for printing, I'd suggest getting their kit so you can see the quality - and it may even spark some ideas for how to communicate the value of your business in different ways.

GotPrint review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Terrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The website is easy to use. Prices are good.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is abysmal. We have used GotPrint on numerous occasions without issue. The most recent order was printed and cut poorly and their customer service is useless. After numerous emails all I got was excuses. After leaving reviews on review sites a agent got in touch with me, corrected my problem, and let me know why it was printed incorrectly. So they fixed it, but only with a fight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have quality artwork and you submit it every time you order (no re-orders) you should be alright.

Good quality, inexpensive way to advertise with prints.

GotPrint review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Cheapest I have found"

What do you like best?

I like the prices. I've compared with a lot of other vendors and this usually comes in the cheapest for printing brochures, cards, etc.. They have a lot of options as well. The turnaround isn't terrible and they usually work with you if the artwork is off.

What do you dislike?

Not the quickest turnaround. Sometimes we have to use a local printer because it usually takes at least two weeks to get products. A few time the colors came out a little different. They said it can deviate from time to time. The credit application process was a little annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it is cheap and materials look great.

Printing marketing materials for Urgent Cares and Family Practice. I've used GotPrint with multiple Companies because it is very cost effective. It is a one stop shop for Marketing Materials.

GotPrint review by Whitney L.
Whitney L.

"Great prices for printed business materials"

What do you like best?

The price is unbeatable for printed materials. Everything I've ordered has been of good quality and meets my expectations. I also like the ease of uploading designs and ordering online by myself.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that shipping prices are per item and not grouped together for one shipment. Customer service is also terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get what you pay for. The price and quality are great, but you won't get much support from the customer service team. Also, turnaround times and shipment times are long.

I use GotPrint for our printed business materials -- business cards, post cards, flyers, etc.

GotPrint review by Consultant in Retail
Consultant in Retail

"Excellent Print Quality & The Best Prices Hands Down"

What do you like best?

I ordered their Trifecta business card which is at 38 pt and one of the thickest paper stock business cards that any printer business offers. I searched high and low and Got Print's prices are absolutely the best when you compare them to well known brand names like Moo or Vistaprint. If you take a look at their free sample print solutions you can see the quality is very high and consistent.

The other aspect that is really the highlight is GotPrint offers a service to review your graphic file to ensure it will come out looking great when it gets processed by the printers. It does cost slightly more but if you want absolute confidence that everything is set right from the margins to the final product it might be the way to go if you aren't a professional.

What do you dislike?

I wish shipping was free but when I compared just the cost of business cards to other websites I really can't complain all that much but it would be nice to have.

The other issue that came up was that there is a lack of guides on their website or videos compared to other websites that do a bit more hand holding when you are completing your order and uploading graphics. Although Gotprint has templates that kind of walk you through the process it could be a daunting task for first timers placing an order and hoping the final product comes out looking great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GotPrint doesn't have many tutorials or guides but they do have templates that will help you when uploading your PSD or other images when submitting for a print order. Take the time to go through it as it helped me immensely and will give you confidence that your order will come out right!

The trifecta business cards I printed came out velvety smooth and were very thick. I was surprised by how heavy and high quality the cards were. They will help me marketing my business and service I provide.

GotPrint review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Very easy to work with, and great for small print runs"

What do you like best?

The visible pricing structure - no surprises on what I am going to pay. Easy step by step choices.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could have a media kit with the different papers, so I know what the paper is like. They only give you one, but that was over 6 years ago.

Getting flyers quickly and quality club card printing

GotPrint review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Ruined order - customer service useless and hard to deal with"

What do you like best?

Cheap printing, compared to other service

What do you dislike?

They ruined my order, which messed up an entire marketing initiative, and getting help from customer service is impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not trust them with anything important

None - in fact they cost me a lot of money and reputation

GotPrint review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic Print Vendor"

What do you like best?

They have excellent customer service, easy to navigate website and great prices.

What do you dislike?

They're ability to print round business cards aren't the greatest, but again - their customer service was on point to handle the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch out for those round business card prints. I'm not sure GotPrint has perfect them just yet, but they are very good about reprinting if too many were poorly centered.

I manage my printing needs through Got Print.

GotPrint review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Green Solution and quick, but limited finishing options"

What do you like best?

I like that the company has a lot of green options, and the quality and timeframe are good.

What do you dislike?

The thickest paper is still pretty thin compared to boutique print shops, and the finishes are lacking. I also wish the brokerage account was a little easier to understand without having to apply first, so as to allow me to write an appropriate business plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the templates and do proper pre-flight. The artists catch many things, but you really need to make sure it's to your brand's specs.

current company doesn't like. Previous company - helped them achieve Green company status with the county program application.

GotPrint review by Administrator

"Great option for printing services"

What do you like best?

They have incredibly great pricing and quality printing services. Best I have been able to find. If you are pricing out options, make sure to include GotPrint in your quotes.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, they simply require a little lead time. Great prices, great quality, meet delivery timelines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are pricing out options for printing services, you really need to check GotPrint.

They provide great quality printing services for businesses.

GotPrint review by User

"We use GotPrint for a more expensive looking business card."

What do you like best?

They have high quality paper business cards.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes that I have noticed so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like very thick, expensive looking and feeling business cards that have a nice colored edge then this is your place for that.

We have some high tier employees who request to have a fancier higher quality business card to advertise so we use GotPrint for these situations.

GotPrint review by User

"GotPrint business cards"

What do you like best?

Recycled paper option for business cards.

What do you dislike?

Upload function of files doesn't always work. Sometimes have a hard time creating cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easier to have the file you upload exactly as you want printed or you may have trouble altering it. The best format is a PDF. AI files work, but I've found it more difficult to use.

Get good quality business cards at a reasonable price.

GotPrint review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"GotPrint is Perfect Marketing Solution!"

What do you like best?

I love the line of products and the options for marketing and print solutions gotprint offers to customers!

What do you dislike?

If i could change anything I would have them offer more products that other companies offer so that it would remain a one -stop shop.

I have solved many print related marketing issues by choosing gotprint. Every time a project calls for print marketing I go to gotprint and I love the broker account rates!

GotPrint review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Printer"

What do you like best?

GotPrint offers great pricing, great quality, and decent time turnaround.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The only thing I can think of is them not offering double-sided notepads.

Marketing and sales collateral for fields sales reps.

GotPrint review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Amazing Service & Quality"

What do you like best?

Prices, Fast Shipping and Quality of Work

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, I like everything about this company

NA

Learning about GotPrint?

* We monitor all GotPrint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GotPrint to Similar Solutions