GQueues

Google-integrated task management platform for people and teams.

Work for GQueues?

Learning about GQueues?

Compare GQueues to Similar Solutions

GQueues Reviews

Ask GQueues a Question
Showing 17 GQueues reviews
GQueues review by <span>Scott A.</span>
Scott A.

"Too many tasks - GQueues keeps me focused and organised MY WAY."

What do you like best?

At first Gqueues seems basic, but then you realise you can use it several different ways. GTD / ZTD. The Secret Weapon. Lots of methods and GQueues can adopt any one of these. Use Queues for context and tags for priority. Dates for review, and smart queues (think filters that you can sort and group - amazing) can arrange these tasks to suit anything.

What do you dislike?

You need to work out how to make it work for you. Some todo lists will force you into a style and that's great. Gqueues can mimic any other method - that's its strength. Just think if you want one queue or separate queues - dort by tasks or by date. that sort of thing. Only improvement I'd like to filter out future dates in a Queue without using the smart queues filter. Cameron may do this in the future - he's pretty good like that. in 4 years I have seen a lot of development. If he doesn't I can still work around it.

I'm a small business so teams aren't a problem. I still give them a shared Queue. Mostly its collecting everything and getting them into a priority (tag Most important, urgent) and having a review (date) that means I can't forget anything - I can put something into the future and it will come back to me. Big projects can be broken down into small tasks and I can nibble away until they are done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GQueues
GQueues review by <span>Marco D.</span>
Marco D.

"Best todo manager with two way Google calendar sync"

What do you like best?

Best one I found for individual task management / todo lists, etc (from time to time I test other products, but I have not been able to find a reason to switch to something else)

Very effective quick task creation from mobile app..

Google calendar two way sync is the best on the market (create task from calendar, remove from calendar to mark them done).

Very good Gsuite integration (google docs creation and attachment inplace), good chrome extensions and Gmail inplace task creation.

What do you dislike?

Web UX is OK, but can benefit from a refresh. Same for the mobile app. Cooperative workgroup support is there, but is not its strongest point, compared to project oriented or kanban board oriented tools.

I'm using Gqueues to manage my personal TODO's and to cooperate with few colleagues. I have been using it since 2015. I'm now addicted to "instant TODO" recording after a casual conversation with a colleague, during a meeting, and so on.

What Task Management solution do you use?

GQueues review by <span>Michael M.</span>
Michael M.

"GTD. Subtasks. Tags. Reminders. Mobile App. Customize your own Trusted System."

What do you like best?

I searched far and wide for a personal task management app. I had a couple of requirements:

* Customizable to changing workflows. As I've evolved over the years, Gqueues has allowed me to completely revamp my task workflow. It doesn't force me into a particular flow (important).

* Multiple levels of subtasks. Important for complex tasks.

* Reminders. Tasks have deadlines and I want to those deadlines tracked.

* Mobile integration. A must. I needed to be able to manage my tasks from my phone and get reminders on it. For time sensitive items, I didn't want to risk not completing a task because I failed to boot my computer. Mobile integration was really important.

* Tagging and smart filtration system. I need to be able to create my own workflows by tagging tasks and then being able to filter through those using queries (which the smart queues allow me to do.)

What do you dislike?

* No time tracking.

* Publishing currently only allows for publishing of static queues. I would like to be able to publish smart queues.

* can't select multiple tasks at once to move folders / queues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, I don't think there's anything out there that really can compete with Gqueues.

Seriously, find me an app that allows for the features that Gqueues has at the price. Multiple levels of subtasks with reminders, customizable workflow, mobile integration, smart queues, tasks, hotkey navigation, so on and so forth.... there's just nothing out there quite like it.

I have used Gqueues in different environments and capacities:

* Research lab manager

* Data analyst.

* General home environment.

* Small business.

I think the biggest benefit Gqueues has given me is the ability for two things:

1. When I put a task in Gqueues, my brain literally forgets that thing. This is because my brain trusts the system I have setup in Gqueues - it's become and extension of my brain. What a blessing to be able to free one's mind up for creative work.

2. Being able to focus on one thing. Because the trusted system is **trusted**, the mind is able to rest at ease knowing everything will get done when appropriate. Again, this is using GTD methodology. Being able to focus on one thing and get that thing done greatly increases productivity.

GQueues review by <span>Parish M.</span>
Parish M.

"GQueues"

What do you like best?

GQueues allows me to have all my tasks organized and with me at all times. I've got it installed on my Android phone, my iPad, and I can easily get to it by signing into Chrome on any computer, including my Linux pc's at the house. I also love it's search abilities through both Active and Archived tasks.

What do you dislike?

I jot down a lot of notes in GQueues, and I wish they would add some formatting abilities so that you could at least use bullet points. I'm thinking it must be possible, because the system will create a hyperlink if you type in a web address. If there is formatting, I haven't found it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, and you'll like it!

I take care of all the I/T issues, take care of routing and ordering of trucking permits, manage over 300 pieces of construction equipment, purchase all large equipment, schedule all safety classes for our field jobs, and I maintain the Safety sites that we're signed up with for each of our contractors. GQueues allows me to easily manage all of the varied tasks that come with this job. I've been doing this now for 3+ years, and GQueues helps me stay on top of it all.

GQueues review by User

"Very nicely intergrates with workflow, easy infinite hierarchy"

What do you like best?

I have projects with many subtasks, so I enjoy being able to make infinitely many subtasks. I like its integration with GCal, so that you can even check off tasks from the Calendar. The IFTTT email integration is also nice, so starred emails automatically go through to the gQueues inbox.

What do you dislike?

I have switched to primarily using Firefox, and the functionality is a bit diminished compared to Chrome in the case of interacting in GCal. I dislike that queues cannot be dragged into other queues to become subqueues. There are also occasional crashes that can be fixed by clearing cookies/browser history. Also, any uploaded images get uploaded to your GDrive.

Has improved coordination and collaboration efforts. Personally it is a very effective organizational tool.

GQueues review by <span>Jovan M.</span>
Jovan M.

"Add missing layer on top of Google products (calendar, mail etc.)"

What do you like best?

I use it as my daily task/organizer. It's easy and quick to use, I write down and schedule all my tasks, events, memos. Perfect integration with google calendar.

What do you dislike?

There are no breadcrumbs on a mobile app or any other way to quickly go back to the parent directory, pressing back button is not so intuitive...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use is as my task manager on daily basis. It is great because it is web platform so I can check my list on home computer or mobile.

Learning about GQueues?

* We monitor all GQueues reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GQueues to Similar Solutions