GQueues

4.8

Google-integrated task management platform for people and teams.

Work for GQueues?

Learning about GQueues?

Compare GQueues to Similar Solutions

GQueues Reviews

Ask GQueues a Question
Showing 18 GQueues reviews
GQueues review by Scott A.
Scott A.

"Too many tasks - GQueues keeps me focused and organised MY WAY."

What do you like best?

At first Gqueues seems basic, but then you realise you can use it several different ways. GTD / ZTD. The Secret Weapon. Lots of methods and GQueues can adopt any one of these. Use Queues for context and tags for priority. Dates for review, and smart queues (think filters that you can sort and group - amazing) can arrange these tasks to suit anything.

What do you dislike?

You need to work out how to make it work for you. Some todo lists will force you into a style and that's great. Gqueues can mimic any other method - that's its strength. Just think if you want one queue or separate queues - dort by tasks or by date. that sort of thing. Only improvement I'd like to filter out future dates in a Queue without using the smart queues filter. Cameron may do this in the future - he's pretty good like that. in 4 years I have seen a lot of development. If he doesn't I can still work around it.

I'm a small business so teams aren't a problem. I still give them a shared Queue. Mostly its collecting everything and getting them into a priority (tag Most important, urgent) and having a review (date) that means I can't forget anything - I can put something into the future and it will come back to me. Big projects can be broken down into small tasks and I can nibble away until they are done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GQueues
GQueues review by Marco D.
Marco D.

"Best todo manager with two way Google calendar sync"

What do you like best?

Best one I found for individual task management / todo lists, etc (from time to time I test other products, but I have not been able to find a reason to switch to something else)

Very effective quick task creation from mobile app..

Google calendar two way sync is the best on the market (create task from calendar, remove from calendar to mark them done).

Very good Gsuite integration (google docs creation and attachment inplace), good chrome extensions and Gmail inplace task creation.

What do you dislike?

Web UX is OK, but can benefit from a refresh. Same for the mobile app. Cooperative workgroup support is there, but is not its strongest point, compared to project oriented or kanban board oriented tools.

I'm using Gqueues to manage my personal TODO's and to cooperate with few colleagues. I have been using it since 2015. I'm now addicted to "instant TODO" recording after a casual conversation with a colleague, during a meeting, and so on.

What Task Management solution do you use?

GQueues review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"GTD. Subtasks. Tags. Reminders. Mobile App. Customize your own Trusted System."

What do you like best?

I searched far and wide for a personal task management app. I had a couple of requirements:

* Customizable to changing workflows. As I've evolved over the years, Gqueues has allowed me to completely revamp my task workflow. It doesn't force me into a particular flow (important).

* Multiple levels of subtasks. Important for complex tasks.

* Reminders. Tasks have deadlines and I want to those deadlines tracked.

* Mobile integration. A must. I needed to be able to manage my tasks from my phone and get reminders on it. For time sensitive items, I didn't want to risk not completing a task because I failed to boot my computer. Mobile integration was really important.

* Tagging and smart filtration system. I need to be able to create my own workflows by tagging tasks and then being able to filter through those using queries (which the smart queues allow me to do.)

What do you dislike?

* No time tracking.

* Publishing currently only allows for publishing of static queues. I would like to be able to publish smart queues.

* can't select multiple tasks at once to move folders / queues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, I don't think there's anything out there that really can compete with Gqueues.

Seriously, find me an app that allows for the features that Gqueues has at the price. Multiple levels of subtasks with reminders, customizable workflow, mobile integration, smart queues, tasks, hotkey navigation, so on and so forth.... there's just nothing out there quite like it.

I have used Gqueues in different environments and capacities:

* Research lab manager

* Data analyst.

* General home environment.

* Small business.

I think the biggest benefit Gqueues has given me is the ability for two things:

1. When I put a task in Gqueues, my brain literally forgets that thing. This is because my brain trusts the system I have setup in Gqueues - it's become and extension of my brain. What a blessing to be able to free one's mind up for creative work.

2. Being able to focus on one thing. Because the trusted system is **trusted**, the mind is able to rest at ease knowing everything will get done when appropriate. Again, this is using GTD methodology. Being able to focus on one thing and get that thing done greatly increases productivity.

GQueues review by Parish M.
Parish M.

"GQueues"

What do you like best?

GQueues allows me to have all my tasks organized and with me at all times. I've got it installed on my Android phone, my iPad, and I can easily get to it by signing into Chrome on any computer, including my Linux pc's at the house. I also love it's search abilities through both Active and Archived tasks.

What do you dislike?

I jot down a lot of notes in GQueues, and I wish they would add some formatting abilities so that you could at least use bullet points. I'm thinking it must be possible, because the system will create a hyperlink if you type in a web address. If there is formatting, I haven't found it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, and you'll like it!

I take care of all the I/T issues, take care of routing and ordering of trucking permits, manage over 300 pieces of construction equipment, purchase all large equipment, schedule all safety classes for our field jobs, and I maintain the Safety sites that we're signed up with for each of our contractors. GQueues allows me to easily manage all of the varied tasks that come with this job. I've been doing this now for 3+ years, and GQueues helps me stay on top of it all.

GQueues review by User

"Very nicely intergrates with workflow, easy infinite hierarchy"

What do you like best?

I have projects with many subtasks, so I enjoy being able to make infinitely many subtasks. I like its integration with GCal, so that you can even check off tasks from the Calendar. The IFTTT email integration is also nice, so starred emails automatically go through to the gQueues inbox.

What do you dislike?

I have switched to primarily using Firefox, and the functionality is a bit diminished compared to Chrome in the case of interacting in GCal. I dislike that queues cannot be dragged into other queues to become subqueues. There are also occasional crashes that can be fixed by clearing cookies/browser history. Also, any uploaded images get uploaded to your GDrive.

Has improved coordination and collaboration efforts. Personally it is a very effective organizational tool.

GQueues review by Joel T.
Joel T.

"Great Task List - Easy for Team Use"

What do you like best?

It is easy to enter a task, add some subtasks, and then assign dates, times, who is responsible, etc.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Google Calendar is a good idea but the execution is a bit rough. Checking items off in the calendar does not feed back to the list and it also does not look good on the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best free to low costs apps available - definitely recommended for simple task list tracking.

We are able to assign tasks and track whether they are complete or not. It allows us to make sure everything is getting done as well as providing a mechanism should anyone be absent to ensure they are covered.

GQueues review by Jovan M.
Jovan M.

"Add missing layer on top of Google products (calendar, mail etc.)"

What do you like best?

I use it as my daily task/organizer. It's easy and quick to use, I write down and schedule all my tasks, events, memos. Perfect integration with google calendar.

What do you dislike?

There are no breadcrumbs on a mobile app or any other way to quickly go back to the parent directory, pressing back button is not so intuitive...

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use is as my task manager on daily basis. It is great because it is web platform so I can check my list on home computer or mobile.

GQueues review by Miciah S.
Miciah S.

"It doesn't get any easier than GQueues"

What do you like best?

QGueues is SUPER easy to use, and just as easy for client to use! When you are working with outside team members and clients, you don't want to have to train them too. This is the ticket!

What do you dislike?

While it does integrate with your Google Calendar, it would be great to see a pure calendar / gantt interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it's not "required", get your team on Google Apps. Not only will it streamline your use of GQueues, the two only compound their effectiveness.

A simple and fluid project management tool to use with external clients.

GQueues review by Kurt K.
Kurt K.

"Great product to properly manage tasks"

What do you like best?

Google Tasks is terrible. GQueues enables you to use tasks in a functional manner. You can assign task to different queues and accounts. We use it for work and home with a shared grocery list. It also ties into tasks and calendar perfectly; and the rest of G Suite (or whatever Google is calling it now)

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better development. Google should buy these guys out and throw some money at this.

You can create tasks and sub tasks in a shared environment. This offer good communication between team members. You can tie task to calendar and the rest of Drive.

GQueues review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"An excellent goals and to do list organiser"

What do you like best?

I really wanted an app that was independent of platform and handle multiple collapsible indents creating a family free of to do related to my goals and this provided this brilliantly

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - only that I had to pay for it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have business goals that need monitoring in a timely fashion being able to break down goals into tasks then this does this really well. It's always synced across platform seamlessly. I use it on my laptop when in the office and then on the go on my phone.

I can create short, medium and long term goals and keep breaking them down into smaller and smaller goals with their associated tasks so that I can just filter for today's tasks and it tells me what tasks I need to do today.

GQueues review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"The tool of choice for task tracking"

What do you like best?

The simple visual design that incorporates color without overwhelming as well as the ability to move tasks to various lists without a lot of hassle.

What do you dislike?

If I want to share a queue with someone just so they can view where I'm thinking my time should go, it's not easy. I'd like to be able to just print a queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GQueues ties in very nicely with the principles outlined in Getting Things Done so if you're a fan, give GQueues a try.

I use gqueues for both personal and business. It allows me track tasks separately.

GQueues review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"GQUEUES IS JUST RIGHT AND WORKS."

What do you like best?

Just the right amount of features, easy to use. Cross platform edits are quick from phone to tablet to computer.

What do you dislike?

When you get a lot of tasks in a queue, it wads up or won't reload when reordering on name or date. Would like the ability to jump to a task faster, maybe by keyboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GQUEUES can be as simple or as in-depth of a task manager as you will need. I have 28 queues keeping track of everything from clients to auto maintenance to books I want to read. It's perfect and have seen nothing else that compares.

I am managing over 300 clients using Gqueues. Helps me keep track, everything in one place for each client with sub-tasks and notes.

GQueues review by Matthew T.
Matthew T.

"GQueues - The To Do List Manager With Seemless Google Calendar Integration"

What do you like best?

GQueues' two-way integration with Google Calendar

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at the present time ...

I have been using GQueues to run my sole-proprietor accounting/payroll/tax business since 2011. Each client has a queue and it keeps track of all of my recurring and other tasks. It integrates beautifully with Google Calendar. I also use it for my personal and family to-dos.

GQueues review by Laurie B.
Laurie B.

"Great tool for collaborative task management!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate the app and organize the tasks.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this app for about six months now and haven't discovered any negatives worth reporting.

Gquueues is helpful in keeping my team on track. It also has helped with things that typically fall through the cracks.

GQueues review by Thomas L.
Thomas L.

"GQueues v. ToDoIst"

What do you like best?

It is integrated with Gmail, which is extremely important.

What do you dislike?

Not a strong dislike, a matter of taste, but I preferred the user interface of ToDoIst

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use gmail and google calendar, try gqueues and todoits.

Professional task scheduling for groups that integrates with gmail.

GQueues review by Selwyn G.
Selwyn G.

"Best of all task managers"

What do you like best?

The architecture and thoughtfulness of the task management process. It's ease of use and it's tight integration with Google's eco system.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better integration with GMAIL

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. If you live in the Google Ecosystem using G suite and Gmail then this is the product to try

Keeping tracks of and prioritizing actions.

GQueues review by Consultant

"Great experience with this software."

What do you like best?

integration with Google products and platform independent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it works great for my roles, perhaps for project management more needs to be added but I don' care.

Achieve what's needed and not forget important spurious issues.

GQueues review by User in Research
User in Research

"REALLY helpful managing a heavy task load"

What do you like best?

That I can manage handreds of taks easily - both personal and professional.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have an ability to quickly view top 3 tasks in each tree easily.

Managing a heavy task load.

Learning about GQueues?

* We monitor all GQueues reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GQueues to Similar Solutions