Grade.us

Grade.us is the only review management software for professionals. Acquire, monitor and amplify online reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp and industry sites. Easily scaled and white-labeled for Agencies and Enterprises.​

Work for Grade.us?

Learning about Grade.Us?

Grade.us Reviews

Ask Grade.Us a Question
Showing 91 Grade.Us reviews
Grade.Us review by <span>Gary D. G.</span>
Gary D. G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

This product is essential for any business for which reviews matter...

What do you like best?

The single best feature about Grade.us is that is simplifies the collection of reviews. Reviews are vitally important in my line of work, so the more the better. Too often, satisfied clients remain silent about the quality service they received while the unhappy ones cause quite a racket. Grade.us helps get the silent, satisfied ones to speak up.

The second best feature (and it is almost as valuable as the best feature) is the way that unhappy clients are segregated for direct contact by my staff. We stand behind our work, but we can't address a problem that we are not aware of. By identifying displeased clients, we are often able to address their issue and avoid a negative review. Often, we can turn them into pleased clients.

What do you dislike?

The load time and interface of the software could be better. But, this is a bit of nitpicking.

I am getting my satisfied but silent clients to share their positive experience. I am also getting to some of my dissatisfied and vocal clients before they get to Google reviews.

The product has increased my average rating, my number of reviews, and my revenue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Grade.us
Grade.Us review by <span>Clinton W.</span>
Clinton W.

Simple and effective

What do you like best?

I purchased this software for my business, and I love it. In fact I so much loved the software that I purchased the reseller version and am reselling it to other small local business. It is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real complaints. Any issues I have run into have had support response very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at the competition - these guys are hard to beat for the cost versus features. I love them, and haven't found a better alternative - I don't think it exists.

As you probably know if you are reading this, local reviews matter. A lot.

Having high quality local reviews makes a difference to you in terms of SEO and online visibility everywhere. Having a constant flow of positive reviews about your business is worth more than any form of paid for advertising. You cannot beat the value for dollar paid.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Grade.Us review by <span>Will M.</span>
Will M.

Excellent Product, Excellent Support

What do you like best?

This product solves the reputation problems of so many of my customers and serves as a self-contained solution to boost positive reviews. It's easy to use and it works.

What do you dislike?

When I first got into the product I found there to be a little limitation in where I could not include a custom field and have that data dynamically inserted into emails soliciting reviews. The good news is, the team listened and helped me make the feature available for my client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find something about the product that you don't think makes sense, talk to them. They provide great support to help through issues and if it makes sense, they are great at implementing new features.

My clients need to improve their reviews, and in some cases, simply get reviews in the first place. This solution gives my clients the ability to add recent clients (one by one or via spreadsheet) and the system does the rest to encourage and remind those customers to leave reviews. As a result of implementing this solution for my clients, they generate the positive reviews they need and I am able to generate incremental revenue from each of the clients I onboard.

Grade.Us review by <span>Robert F R.</span>
Robert F R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

This Is The Best Product/Value for tracking,following up on or receiving reviews.

What do you like best?

The layout is the best I've seen for this type of program both for the user and the customer. I have 2 independent used car dealerships keep up with and this software made the task manageable from a 4 person task down to 1 person being able to do the job.

Nothing But Positive things to say about Grade.Us. Excellent customer service....It Works Period!

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this product has been negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your paying a company $500-$2000 a month to manage your reviews then do yourself a favor and try out review.us you will save a fortune and 1 person can handle what used to take 4.

Takes fewer employees to manage the task of all aspects of reviews.

An Increase in positive reviews.

Negative reviews are now able to be turned around due to the instant notification from the app.

Salesforce can easily allow a customer to leave a review in a cou[ple steps instead of 10.

Easy Implementation into existing website.

Choose which reviews to feature by ranking or other factors.

Too many to list a great product.

Grade.Us review by <span>Jon B.</span>
Jon B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

This has been a very productive and agressive tool that the review world needs.

What do you like best?

The fact that it continues to remind the customer through a series of 3 drips. It's enough to drive home the importance and reminder but isn't intrusive or too demanding.

What do you dislike?

I would rate this company a solid 10 if it could figure out a way to have so many campaigns end up in spam. I believe I lose a lot of leads for reviews due to them being figured into spam and the review prospect never see's the email and they committed to providing a review. I would also like the review manager to keep a better log on my incoming reviews as I find it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a strong tool at a very reasonable cost that will certainly increase growth with on boarding new clientele.

We are presenting to my companies market, competitors and prospects that we are the elite in our industry. Our ratings have continued to climb and our prospective inquiries have increased dramatically. We are striving as a company whole between both offices to acquire 1,000 reviews so that we have gotten a firm hold on our stance in the industry.

Grade.Us review by <span>Eden W.</span>
Eden W.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fast and effective Review Management!

What do you like best?

I am new to the Grade.Us family of users, but I have been extremely pleased with the platform and what it allows our business to manage. It is a user friendly experience that seamlessly allows my team to not only generate reviews to various sites, but to engage and manage the ones that come in. Reporting is probably one of my favorite features as an admin, and the reports are not only detailed, but eye catching and can simply be sent to anyone I need them sent to without any editing or beautification needed.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this point. The staff is extremely helpful and truly go above and beyond to add in any additional features or crawlers that may not be in the platform out of the gate.

We manage several brands that don't always have locations specifically, so it is awesome to be able to pull in reviews from all over the web and engage with our customer base. I could not be more pleased with this tool!

Learn more about Grade.us

Grade.us Videos

Learning about Grade.us?

* We monitor all Grade.us reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.