Grade.us

4.8
(92 reviews)

Grade.us is the only review management software for professionals. Acquire, monitor and amplify online reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp and industry sites. Easily scaled and white-labeled for Agencies and Enterprises.​

Work for Grade.us?

Learning about Grade.Us?

Grade.us Reviews

Showing 92 Grade.Us reviews
Grade.Us review by Gary D. G.
Gary D. G.

"This product is essential for any business for which reviews matter..."

What do you like best?

The single best feature about Grade.us is that is simplifies the collection of reviews. Reviews are vitally important in my line of work, so the more the better. Too often, satisfied clients remain silent about the quality service they received while the unhappy ones cause quite a racket. Grade.us helps get the silent, satisfied ones to speak up.

The second best feature (and it is almost as valuable as the best feature) is the way that unhappy clients are segregated for direct contact by my staff. We stand behind our work, but we can't address a problem that we are not aware of. By identifying displeased clients, we are often able to address their issue and avoid a negative review. Often, we can turn them into pleased clients.

What do you dislike?

The load time and interface of the software could be better. But, this is a bit of nitpicking.

I am getting my satisfied but silent clients to share their positive experience. I am also getting to some of my dissatisfied and vocal clients before they get to Google reviews.

The product has increased my average rating, my number of reviews, and my revenue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Grade.us
Grade.Us review by Clinton W.
Clinton W.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

I purchased this software for my business, and I love it. In fact I so much loved the software that I purchased the reseller version and am reselling it to other small local business. It is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real complaints. Any issues I have run into have had support response very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at the competition - these guys are hard to beat for the cost versus features. I love them, and haven't found a better alternative - I don't think it exists.

As you probably know if you are reading this, local reviews matter. A lot.

Having high quality local reviews makes a difference to you in terms of SEO and online visibility everywhere. Having a constant flow of positive reviews about your business is worth more than any form of paid for advertising. You cannot beat the value for dollar paid.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Grade.Us review by Will M.
Will M.

"Excellent Product, Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

This product solves the reputation problems of so many of my customers and serves as a self-contained solution to boost positive reviews. It's easy to use and it works.

What do you dislike?

When I first got into the product I found there to be a little limitation in where I could not include a custom field and have that data dynamically inserted into emails soliciting reviews. The good news is, the team listened and helped me make the feature available for my client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you find something about the product that you don't think makes sense, talk to them. They provide great support to help through issues and if it makes sense, they are great at implementing new features.

My clients need to improve their reviews, and in some cases, simply get reviews in the first place. This solution gives my clients the ability to add recent clients (one by one or via spreadsheet) and the system does the rest to encourage and remind those customers to leave reviews. As a result of implementing this solution for my clients, they generate the positive reviews they need and I am able to generate incremental revenue from each of the clients I onboard.

Grade.Us review by Robert F R.
Robert F R.

"This Is The Best Product/Value for tracking,following up on or receiving reviews."

What do you like best?

The layout is the best I've seen for this type of program both for the user and the customer. I have 2 independent used car dealerships keep up with and this software made the task manageable from a 4 person task down to 1 person being able to do the job.

Nothing But Positive things to say about Grade.Us. Excellent customer service....It Works Period!

What do you dislike?

Nothing about this product has been negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your paying a company $500-$2000 a month to manage your reviews then do yourself a favor and try out review.us you will save a fortune and 1 person can handle what used to take 4.

Takes fewer employees to manage the task of all aspects of reviews.

An Increase in positive reviews.

Negative reviews are now able to be turned around due to the instant notification from the app.

Salesforce can easily allow a customer to leave a review in a cou[ple steps instead of 10.

Easy Implementation into existing website.

Choose which reviews to feature by ranking or other factors.

Too many to list a great product.

Grade.Us review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"This has been a very productive and agressive tool that the review world needs."

What do you like best?

The fact that it continues to remind the customer through a series of 3 drips. It's enough to drive home the importance and reminder but isn't intrusive or too demanding.

What do you dislike?

I would rate this company a solid 10 if it could figure out a way to have so many campaigns end up in spam. I believe I lose a lot of leads for reviews due to them being figured into spam and the review prospect never see's the email and they committed to providing a review. I would also like the review manager to keep a better log on my incoming reviews as I find it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a strong tool at a very reasonable cost that will certainly increase growth with on boarding new clientele.

We are presenting to my companies market, competitors and prospects that we are the elite in our industry. Our ratings have continued to climb and our prospective inquiries have increased dramatically. We are striving as a company whole between both offices to acquire 1,000 reviews so that we have gotten a firm hold on our stance in the industry.

Grade.Us review by Eden W.
Eden W.

"Fast and effective Review Management!"

What do you like best?

I am new to the Grade.Us family of users, but I have been extremely pleased with the platform and what it allows our business to manage. It is a user friendly experience that seamlessly allows my team to not only generate reviews to various sites, but to engage and manage the ones that come in. Reporting is probably one of my favorite features as an admin, and the reports are not only detailed, but eye catching and can simply be sent to anyone I need them sent to without any editing or beautification needed.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes at this point. The staff is extremely helpful and truly go above and beyond to add in any additional features or crawlers that may not be in the platform out of the gate.

We manage several brands that don't always have locations specifically, so it is awesome to be able to pull in reviews from all over the web and engage with our customer base. I could not be more pleased with this tool!

Grade.Us review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"BEST SaaS and BEST Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

I love this software so much. It's easy to use and my clients have gotten great value from it. Every business needs 5-star reviews to gain more business. Grade.Us makes it easy to manage requesting reviews and also displaying your best reviews to potential clients in a beautiful funnel.

Also, the support team was gracious and patient every step of the way during set up.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. This SaaS and the team behind it is perfect, in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret having this SaaS to offer to your clients. If you are an agency, I feel that it's a must-have.

We were able to offer this software to our clients that were struggling with their online reputation management. They were able to streamline the review requesting process and follow-up with a nice automated system. This saved them time AND got them more REAL 5-star reviews from their REAL customers and helped them to attract MORE customers because of it. More reviews = more customers, period!

Grade.Us review by Tim C.
Tim C.

"Grade.us - A Complete Toolset for Soliciting and Managing Online Reviews"

What do you like best?

Support for multiple clients and multiple profiles within each client

Support for review "nurturing" email streams with control over when to end them, depending upon the recipients' responses

Support for automatic notification of new reviews received, by email

Support for automatic "sharing" reviews to Facebook and Twitter, with filters to suppress sharing of unfavorable reviews

Excellent and very prompt technical support

Plentiful help, support and advice, both when getting started and then later when needed

Reporting

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. The reports are a little sparse and not very customizable but that doesn't matter much in my case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a great tool set AND helpful, friendly, prompt advice and support, this is a great choice for you.

In my industry, favorable reviews are key to both SEO and to providing "social proof" to get Search Engine users to click on MY clients' search results listings.

Grade.Us review by Kevin J.
Kevin J.

"Grade.us makes it easy for me to help my clients become the top-rated provider in their area."

What do you like best?

The email follow-up drip campaigns requesting reviews from customers really help to increase the response rate. It's nice that you can add hundreds of customers to the system but only send out emails to a few a day so that you don't get a bunch of reviews at once--which would look like spam or fake reviews to the directories.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Grade.us. There are some niche industry review sites that have not been added to the system yet, but there is an option to create a custom link that solves that problem for the time being until the sites are added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try this product out.

Grade.us helps both me and my clients get more reviews from satisfied customers, which is very important for social proof and also allows them to brand themselves as a top-rated provider in their area.

"Very valuable software"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the results, and the quick tech support. Of all the tools in my local search arsenal, Grade.Us is one of the lest expensive, but my clients love the results the best. There's nothing as positive for my clients as when they see that their customers like them enough to write positive words about them. Grade.Us lets that happen easily.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. The font colors sometimes wash out on the screen, but that's not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take notes during the onboarding call. It's easy to forget. Also, have someone go over connecting to the Google Review page. It's not easy (but that's Google's fault).

My customers need to acquire and amplify their customer reviews. Getting the stars on Google to show up has been huge. Reviews are key to having my clients rank higher, and Grade.Us lets them easily acquire reviews.

Grade.Us review by mendy z.
mendy z.

"great website to get reviews"

What do you like best?

easy to us set up works well, Affordable pricin( most of the complicated futures i don't really use)

What do you dislike?

if someone left you a review grade.us lets you know of it only a day later while my yext account lets me know right away

we needed to build our reviews online so we started using grade us that brought us to date at least 1 reviews

Grade.Us review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"We are in our second month with Grade.us and we can't be more pleased"

What do you like best?

The social share feature is a really nice feature that allows us to manage clients' Facebook pages automatically.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. I am sure, like with anything, the more we will use it the more we will see areas that can be "better". However, one of the things that attracted us to Grade.us was their constant platform updating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you do your homework on all of the competitor's platforms. You will see that Grade.us is on the forefront of the review management platforms and offers a very good variety of review request features. This has helped our marketing team support the growth of our clients' online presence.

The problem of receiving negative reviews as well as being proactive in acquiring new reviews from customers. So far the campaign has delivered a number of reviews to clients that previously were struggling with acquiring customer reviews.

Grade.Us review by Elijah W.
Elijah W.

"Simple to use but not as effective as I'd hoped"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to set up and the graphics are nice. It seems to be very streamlined and the path to review is simple.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the ticky-tack pricing model that adds cost for every little detail. I also don't like that the reporting seems to be lacking. I would like fuller tracking of our online reputation without paying an arm and a leg for each one of our branches. With 12 branches, it adds up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product allows an easy way to promote reviews to popular third party sites while allowing your company to collect feedback on your operations as well.

We are solving our operations quality control while monitoring and optimizing our online reputation.

Grade.Us review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Grade.Us is a fantastic service for agencies who want to provide clients with review management."

What do you like best?

Grade.Us is a very strong system for proactively garnering reviews for customers.

It's email setup, email delivery, review streaming and monitoring features make it a very full featured solution.

I love it that Grade.Us provides marketing/sales materials to consultants/agencies to aid in the selling of the idea to clients and prospects.

The branded landing pages and review audit tools are a great help to those reselling the services to their clients.

What do you dislike?

Biggest issue is that those who complete reviews aren't automatically removed from future emails. I understand this can be challenging due to the nature of userid's related to social channels, however it is a gap.

Reports are a little clunky and don't seem to pull data prior to the date monitoring began.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grade.Us is by far the best solution we've found for implementing a systematic approach to online reputation management. I'd highly recommend you giving it a try.

A systematic approach to inviting, amplifying, tracking, and reporting on online reviews.

Grade.Us review by Aaron N.
Aaron N.

"I'm very happy, this is a good service"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use, you don't need to know any programming, and it works well.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing specifically that I dislike about it, it could have a few additional features I suppose, maybe the option to share a good review on Facebook automatically or something like that might be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Something I forgot to mention before is how easy their customer service is to get ahold of. I called and left a message and within half an hour I was speaking with an extremely knowledgeable rep.

This isn't really for me, it's for my clients that I use this service.

Grade.Us review by Garry M.
Garry M.

"A quality cloud based product for growing small local businesses"

What do you like best?

The benefits of online reviews across multiple platforms are significant to a local small business branding and growth. When a client requested a software system to allow near real time streaming of new reviews to their website, I chose Grade.us from among the similar services. Grade.us gathers nightly from the listings on Google+, Facebook, Yelp or any other directories that my client's customers use frequently for reviews. I can manage that whole set of review site choices and provide my client with simple Review Us emails that they can send to each customer. I have since added 4 more clients to the Grade,us system.

What do you dislike?

I have discussed future upgrades for Grade.us and recommendations I get from my clients, but wouldn't call them "dislikes". I am very happy with the system.

Keeping local businesses current with new reviews as they are posted online and giving them a mechanism to ask for reviews.

Grade.Us review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Easy To Use, Great Results"

What do you like best?

I love that this makes getting reviews easy for us and easy for our customers. I love that we have control of what gets published before it goes to the general public. When we first started using this product I was slightly overwhelmed until one of the amazing customer support representatives helped guide me through the system. He was patient and knowledgeable about the product and helped to get us up and running.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that the only complaint that I have is that there were a few more options for the profiles that were industry specific. While I realize that you can set them up yourself they don't look as nice and professional as the others. One example of this is solar reviews they are not one of the profile options and when I tried to upload the logo it looks strange compared to the others. However, i can honestly say that this is such a minor thing for compared to everything else that you get in return.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the investment for your company and your customers. Knowing how to better meet the needs of your customers is important, so that you can grow and improve upon that information as a company. The biggest regret you will have is not deciding to use grade.us for all of your review needs. They make it easy for you to implement and have the vital information that you need to be successful.

It has allowed us to gain a better understanding of what our customers need and expect from us. We have been able to adjust process to better meet those needs. We were behind in Google reviews and needed to improve our organic SEO and grade.us has allowed us to do just that. We couldn't be happier with the success that we have had from implementing this product.

Grade.Us review by Internal Consultant in Airlines/Aviation
Internal Consultant in Airlines/Aviation

"two thumbs up!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy service before the purchase decision, extension of trial period, intuitive interface with all the features I was looking for (drip, sharing reviews, auto activate/deactivate etc)

What do you dislike?

Switch from owner responses to my questions to customer service rep after purchase

When I asked about making some fields on forms optional, I was told they couldn't do that and my option was to upload my own custom programmed form. While we do have a developer on staff, it is not an efficient use of resources for a small business to create a custom form if the goal is just to generate a few reviews.

- increasing positive reviews on google and yelp for all our locations

- funnel negative reviews to us directly so we can respond to the customer, and learn from the feedback to prevent further occurrences.

- none yet- just started a small drip campaign of 40 emails at one of our locations- no online reviews posted or direct feedback

Grade.Us review by Agency in Writing and Editing
Agency in Writing and Editing

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features of the Grade.us system is the ability to utilize the funnel system (thumbs up/down, stars, etc). This is a feature our old system lacked and it has made a HUGE difference to several of our clients, especially those in the medical profession.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally seems as though there is a lag in some of the sites being crawled. I like that Google is done almost immediately, but from time to time I still get email notifications about reviews done months previous, usually on clients added within the past month or so. I'd like to see all of the sites crawled within a maximum amount of time (ie. one week from adding to the system or something).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take the time to talk to Jon or another representative on the phone and allow them to walk you through the Grade.us system. This was incredibly beneficial and showed me how much more the system had to offer than our other system. Even as I type this, I am thinking of things I didn't include on the other survery pages, such as review system widgets, the ability to upload CSV files, review stream widgets, and monthly reporting. There's a lot to consider and the hassle of a switch was really worth it in the end.

We had several patients receiving tons of bad reviews on a regular basis, not from clients being surveyed. This system has enabled them to better reach out to happier customers/patients, naturally pushing the negative reviews down quite a bit. The ratio of positive and negative reviews is completely reversed now.

Grade.Us review by Michael R.
Michael R.

"Grade.Us Makes the Grade!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use! After comparing numerous solutions I liked Grade.Us features the best. The email drip campaign/funnel makes the process a no-brainer. A lot of flexibility in the set-up options. Like how it can integrate with marketing on and offline. The "widgets" make embedding into a website simple. Customized URL for easy client access. QR codes and printable business card invites are nice option for those that have high walk-in traffic - restaurants/bars. "Shared Invite" form for easy client use. White Label options and reseller options. Toggles and controls to display/hide review sites or specific reviews. Lots of "How To" documentation. As a while label "Marketeer" plan user I've had super email support on the few questions I did have.

What do you dislike?

Not much yet! Long term as I add clients to my dashboard I'm not sure how it will scale if I get say 100 users or more. Right now its a drop down - pretty easy with a couple dozen profiles. As that number grows might be more a concern. Then again. there is an "Agency" option and that interface might have a better solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did use the free trial and happily upgraded to the Marketeer (white label) plan. It is really easy but you sill do want to take a test run to see exactly how things work. Developer seems to be actively adding features.

I've been a web developer for 19 years. Have a solid client base. A few years ago when all the "reputation management" scam were running rampant I was looking for a solid legit solution other than manual labor. I've checked out a lot of options. When I found this it was both affordable for my clients and had the features to make it super easy. Both key components. Filled this niche perfect so far. I'm able to offer my clients a solid solution to help them generate reviews to grow their business.

Grade.Us review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Great product and "

What do you like best?

The ease of use is really the best part. I can have a client up and running with a review website in 10 minutes. My clients love it because it is one of the few services that actually sends them directly to the review site they want. The price is phenomenal as well and can't be matched for the service and quality of product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. It works like it is suppose to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and you won't use any other service With the features given for the cost it can;t be beat. Most of the other review services are clunky and want you to submit reviews on their sites first not actual review sites customers will see.

If my clients implement the system with grade.us they continually get reviews much more than if they were trying to do it themselves. Also, if you ever need technical support or help they will get back to you in 5 minutes by email or phone. It is really that fast. They have gone and fixed sites with certain CSS code and other items within an hour of the request. It is amazing. I would not leave just based on the customer support.

Service based businesses need any easy process to get reviews and this provides it. Also they can submit client emails into an auto-responder and send out emails for the next 7 days to request a review.

Grade.Us review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Thumbs Up for Grade.us"

What do you like best?

I have tested and vetted Grade.us for months and have to say that its review capabilities and the flexibility it provides is beyond compare. I have used several other similar services, but none of them cover the territory that Grade.us does. I am able to cover the entire landscape of review sites that my customers need.

I highly recommend Grade.us if you need to manage reviews for your company.

What do you dislike?

Based on using their product many times I have zero complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to manage reviews for your company or your customers then use Grade.us.

How to get honest reviews on all of the relevant sites for my customers.

"Grade.us Reviews"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for our clients to use the product once we have set everything up for them. Very low maintenance on their part and the results are great.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with 3rd party CRMs. While the platform is easy to use, an automated way to add new names to the system would reduce a lot of friction and give the product a competitive advantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this product if you are looking to generate more reviews for your business.

Our clients needed an easy way to generate more reviews. Grade.us gave us that solution that only requires our clients to add names and emails and let the system take care of everything else. The biggest benefit we have found is the improvement in SEO rankings because of the increased number of reviews and the schema code on the website for the reviews.

Grade.Us review by Louise A.
Louise A.

"Great Tool for Monitoring"

What do you like best?

We use Grade.us at our company and it's great for monitoring reviews no matter what time of day. The alert feature allows us to track individual streams and know what is being said about the companies we work with instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many complaints from me. The backend could be a little more sleek, but the tool functions well.

We're solving the issue with reputation management. It's important for any business to know what is being said about them on review sites like Facebook, G+ and Yelp. For many of our clients this is crucial, and Grade.us has allowed us to stay on top of that without feeling overwhelmed.

Grade.Us review by Chris V.
Chris V.

"Grade.US has been Great!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to duplicate settings from one profile to another. This has helped us greatly speed up production and deployment of this service to multiple clients. The ability to upload a CSV with all client information and slow drip those out has been a godsend as well.

What do you dislike?

I currently don't have any issues with Grade.US

Recommendations to others considering the product

Been a great move so far!

Handling the entire process has freed up far more time for our clients, offering this as an extended package has meant better performance for both the agency and my clients.

Grade.Us review by Tyson D.
Tyson D.

"Great Product, Great Service"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to set up a client with a review dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a text reminder feature, but I hear that may be coming down the road.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not only is it one of the better platforms out there, it is also much much cheaper than similar platforms, especially at the Agency level. Look at Get 5 Stars, they charge 4-5 times as much per additional client.

Helping my clients get more positive reviews, which increases their conversions, and ultimately makes them more happy with the service I'm providing.

Grade.Us review by Aaron G.
Aaron G.

"Grade.us review"

What do you like best?

I appreciate their care for my needs. As I am looking for help they are always there for me. My go to guy is Garret, he has been helpful and Kiyah in tech support is a doll. Jon hall has been very attentive to new ideas when suggested.

What do you dislike?

That they are not 24 hours tech support. Late at night when we make changes and we need their help they are closed. It makes sense cuz people got tot sleep but would be nice to have

That my clients are loving this service

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Grade.us gets the highest grade possible from me"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that Grade.us makes it so easy to monitor reviews. With a lot of clients to keep track of, Grade.us makes it super easy.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of something I dislike. I'm a pretty picky person, but I've been super pleased with Grade.us

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in the business of reputation management, there's not a better tool out there than Grade.us. If you find one, let me know because I'm not inclined to believe that you did.

Review generation is a big thing we focus on for our clients. Keeping track of all reviews, good and bad, is absolutely vital for us. Grade.us helps us keep tabs on everything and makes it easier to turn a negative review into a positive one.

Grade.Us review by David C.
David C.

"Grade.us is amazing. I checked out 5 review websites and they were the best value by far"

What do you like best?

So far it's only been 2 days and I've already got a feel for the simple dashboard and how easy it is to format review requests to send to clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything so far. They seem to be on top of their game at Grade.us

Saving time, Search Engine Optimization, more reviews and inherent credibility.

Grade.Us review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"I am exceptionally happy with the service."

What do you like best?

The "stream" that can be included on websites without incurring a penalty or violating the copyright of the original review site is the best feature.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could change the color and font of the review snippet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. You can use this as a portal to get new reviews. It is much easier for clients to understand.

Selling the public on our reviews spread across many sites and providing a single platform or point of entry for leaving reviews.

"Absolutely love Grade.Us"

What do you like best?

I have been very happy with Grade.Us. I like how they are constantly adding new features and ways to have my customers do reviews. They make it very easy. The software is easy to use. And the support team is awesome. Very helpful and they get back to me promptly.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service and support. They spent a lot of time answering all of my questions. very helpful getting up and running

I help business owners with their online visibility and the thing I found my clients lacking the most of the absence of online Reviews. Grade.Us made it easier to collect the online reviews. The software works great.

Grade.Us review by Kate V.
Kate V.

"Has transformed our review acquisition process"

What do you like best?

We've used Grade.us for 4 of the dealerships I work with, and it provides a variety of options for review acquisition. I've already recommended it to other businesses!

What do you dislike?

The images are not the highest professional quality I feel they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with the trial to see if it suits your needs.

We're working on finding the right mix of what works best for customers, and what makes sense for staff at the dealerships. We've seen some review increases and are working on getting staff more on board with the process.

Grade.Us review by User in Design
User in Design

"Simple to use, front-end and back-end"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple. You can connect your social channels easily and the selections are clear and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I would say the price is on the higher side but the simplicity makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want many options and deep insight reports this tool is not for you. We chose it because it was simple for us to use but even simpler for our customers to use with a few clicks. Anything too complicated was a waste of time since none of our customers would leave reviews.

I am able to collect reviews form clients in a few clicks. This creates validation for future customers and increases credibility.

Grade.Us review by Graeme L.
Graeme L.

"Valuable asset to any small business. "

What do you like best?

I love the automation of the reminder emails sent to potential reviewers and past customers. It makes the search for reviews effortless. When using the tool with my clients, it allows me to easily share the tool with them whenever I need too.

What do you dislike?

The back end dashboard could be cleaner. There are multiple other tools I use where the dashboard makes the tool that much easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with the people you send review inquiries too - It may take them until your 2nd or 3rd reminder email.

I'm solving a primary need for our clients which is getting feedback and having it automatically put on the web for other potential customers to see and review.

Grade.Us review by Trevor B.
Trevor B.

"Great solution"

What do you like best?

It cuts down the time it takes to monitor your online reputation. With it you can reassign those man hours to more valuable areas.

What do you dislike?

The notifications they send out could be more accurate but still sufficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are not going to find a better, cheaper solution that covers everything grade.us can do for you.

We had to assign man hours to monitor our clients online reputation now with grade.us that is automated.

Grade.Us review by Trey W.
Trey W.

"Great service at a great price"

What do you like best?

The backend is clean and easy to use. I really like the customization features and the email drip campaigns to solicit more leads.

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of anything at the moment.

The last service we had didn't give us the ability to capture negative reviews prior to them being submitted directly on the internet. This service allows our clients the opportunity to take care of negative experiences before it's too late.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Support, Great API, Great Review Platform"

What do you like best?

We needed a reputation management platform with API access. Grade filled that need and exceeded our expectations. We are incredibly happy with the product and being able to use the API to monitor activity. Grade has continued to stay up-to-date with Google changes and have created the best tool we have used for generating customer friendly URLs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to say about what we don't like. This product is spectacular, but if I was pressed to say anything, I would ask for more specialized directories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the entire product before thinking you need to create a custom solution.

We needed a reputation monitoring product in our portfolio, happily, we got a review funnel as well.

Grade.Us review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"Amazing Review Strategy"

What do you like best?

The ability to meet the needs of all of our clients. We offer a strategy and use the technology to deliver.

What do you dislike?

The cost of White Label (not reports) is high. There is SSL work but I believe that could be way less $$$.

Businesses and employees of businesses don't understand how to handle customer feedback and reviews. With Grade.us we can taller a strategy for any business.

Grade.Us review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Terrific app for review acquisition and monitoring "

What do you like best?

Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task — helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition.

The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system to drip review requests, a simple review invitation feature that allows organizations to quickly trigger the autoresponder (without signing-in to the dashboard), even nicely-printed invitation cards. The review "funnel" can also be triggered by an embeddable review button, live review widget (just click a star to start), or QR code.

Negative reviews are routed to the organization first, at least presenting a opportunity for the reviewer to vent themselves and for the organization to respond before going public.

The system reliably tracks 80+ review sites — all the usual suspects plus many social media and industry sites. Daily email alerts keep the organization current. Positive reviews (or all reviews if you like) may be streamed to any website. All very nice.

Support is snappy and I believe the company is intent on refining and polishing this app over time. I've seen significant development over the last six months.

Five stars for Grade.us!

What do you dislike?

It's not that I dislike the dashboard, but I think it could benefit from ongoing development. In particular, I want clients to sign-in and more or less discover what they want to know about their reviews, possibly with the help of interactive charts, I'm also wondering if the app could in some way help share positive reviews in social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well, I think it's important to evaluate alternatives if only because needs vary, but I recommend taking Grade.us for a test drive to see it works for your case.

It's clear that reviews are hugely influential, accounting for the movement of billions in revenues. This app helps our clients acquire, monitor, and understand review activity, which in turn engages their clients and drives business.

Grade.Us review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"The perfect platform for managing online reviews"

What do you like best?

Grade.us is very easy to use and get your key review sites up and running quickly.

I really like that I can easily white label it to my company branding and domain or even to other domains that I may want to use.

They keep making it better and better by enhancing the features and making great changes to make it better.

It works the way it should to get the best results for my clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike about the platform. I think it works the exact right way it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and setup a few sites for yourself. You will see how easy it is to use and to help in gaining more positive reviews.

Making it easy to manage my own reviews as well as the reviews of my clients.

I can easily manage many clients reputation on 3rd party reviews sites with Grade.us and get excellent results for my clients.

Grade.Us review by John J.
John J.

"Duct Tape Marketing loves Grade.us"

What do you like best?

We are big fans and have found that this is the easiest way to get review wins for our clients. Reviews are very difficult for most small businesses to acquire and this tool automates the entire process making reviews happen. It's a great way for us to get quick wins when working with a client.

What do you dislike?

Wish additional users were free, but that's a huge issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you use all of the tools - reviews happen from offline interaction as well as online.

Our clients need reviews as content for their site and as validation on the trusted reviews sites - we get both with Grade.us

Grade.Us review by Joseph W.
Joseph W.

"Must have for any business"

What do you like best?

Grade.us is a tremendous tool for any business. It gives the business owner a level of reviews control that was previously impossible. I like that Grade.us is extremely easy to setup and configure as well as simple to use. Furthermore, support is impeccable and very responsive. We can't be happier.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I don't like about Grade.us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Grade.us to anyone searching for review management software. It has worked flawlessly for us as well as our clients.

I help local businesses with their online marketing efforts and reviews can be crucial to their success. All my clients are seeing value from using Grade.us.

Grade.Us review by Dan W.
Dan W.

"Great features at an exceptional price point!"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup, and the ability to integrate with other services.

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything that I dislike in the short time we have been using the product (approx 3 months)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having looked at similar options, I was unable to find anything close in terms of features, ease of use, and value.

We realize the importance of review sites in the customer decision-making process. Grade.us helps us acquire, review, and promote more reviews.

Grade.Us review by Helen N.
Helen N.

"Reviews and Auto Emailing service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and we've seen good results for our clients.

What do you dislike?

Additional cost for Reporting - feel reporting should be rolled in for full benefit of the tool.

Our clients find it very difficult to ask for Reviews from their customers. This is a good, not pushy approach. Benefits = Reviews! We've seen some really good responses for some clients, especially with Reviews going onto their own Google My Business page.

Grade.Us review by Jeremy T.
Jeremy T.

"Great addition to my list of services."

What do you like best?

It is very easy to bring on new clients and get their Review Management pages up and running.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I dislike about the Grade.us product. I do need to spend more time understanding all of the features so that I can better utilize the tools. I spend a lot more time making small adjustments than I probably should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm very happy with the support and services that are offered by the Grade.us team. They are always available to help when I need it.

I am helping businesses increase their clients because of better reviews and more of them.

Grade.Us review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"An absolutely wonderful solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and highly effective way to solicit feedback and ask customers to submit online reviews.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything! I really love the software and the fantastic customer service.

Grade.us is an easy way to ask your customers to share positive and negative feedback - and to ask happy customers to write a Google review or a review on pretty much any other review site.

Grade.Us review by Nina R.
Nina R.

"Amazing customer service & simple to use software"

What do you like best?

The customer service team is top notch and the software is so simple to learn.

What do you dislike?

There's very little (if anything) to dislike about Grade.us.

Helping my clients get reviews in a streamlined fashion. Grade.us makes it easy for happy customers to sing my clients' praises and for frustrated customers to communicate their honest feedback. We've collected more reviews through Grade.us than through any other means.

Grade.Us review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Brilliant Review System"

What do you like best?

The ease of use on a mobile device makes a huge difference to being able to a) ask people for reviews (when appropriate), and as well as b) the likelihood that the reviewer on an iPhone and on an Android device will be able to access the correct pages. This is especially true for Google Local listings - which are increasingly popular these days.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, really. Every time I've needed support Jon and the team have stepped up and given it.

Businesses need easier ways to get reviews, and Grade.us is a perfect solution.

Grade.Us review by Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

"I love Grade.Us"

What do you like best?

Jon is the best. He told me if I ever need anything that I can contact support@grade.us, but I don't. I email him whenever I need anything and he emails me back right away! Sometimes he's an enabler because most of the things I need I can figure out myself, but it's so much easier to ask him!! The product itself is great. I have yet to find another product that offers the features Grade.us has at any price, let alone the competitive pricing that Jon offers. I'm very glad that we found this service for our company. It was a perfect fit!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any features that I dislike.

We are always looking for more advanced ways to capture customer feedback for our guests and more efficient ways to export data. We have found this with Grade.Us

Grade.Us review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Review Software that gets it right"

What do you like best?

The reporting is top notch. Being able to see detailed reports of your campaign is key to using a platform like this.

What do you dislike?

Having to manually add people to the funnel. I know it's very difficult, but having the system work with different practice management systems would make it the go to platform in the healthcare sector.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely go through the trial period.

Getting actual reviews from customers.

Learning about Grade.us?

* We monitor all Grade.us reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.