Gradelink

Gradelink

Gradelink works online through your internet browser.

Work for Gradelink?

Gradelink review by <span>Marti J.</span>
Marti J.

Gradelink Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Customer Service is wonderful! Most recently have worked with Mitch, but ALL the tech folks are awesome! I didn't grow up with computers, so they can be a challenge for me. The staff is most patient and helpful with all of my questions. As far as a business is concerned, the staff either can make it or breaks it. I would give them a 10!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the written explanations are a bit difficult. Brief bullet points would be helpful as far as directions are concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is my first experience with Grading software and it has been a good experience. I am feeling comfortable using it on a daily basis. It does not have all the "bells and whistles" that all of the others may have, but it meets my needs well. The support staff is wonderful and is available whenever I have a question

This is our first grading software and we have used it now for six years. It really helps the teachers not to have to do them by hand, although there is a learning curve initially.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

You put a smile on Mitch’s and rest of the support team’s faces, Marti! Gradelink has a wealth of features, with more being added all the time. One way to learn what’s new is to subscribe to our newsletter at gradelink.com/newsletter.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gradelink
Gradelink review by <span>Barbara A.</span>
Barbara A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is. I also like the very helpful technical support we receive as well as the training videos that are always available. It makes my job a lot more manageable when training new people to our school.

What do you dislike?

I Wish transcripts could be printed in groups (such as grade level) instead of having to print each individual student. At the end of the year when trying to get final transcripts to colleges OR getting information out for college applications, scholarships, etc., it would be a lot quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and talk to Gradelink. They are very helpful and answer your questions with ease. Also, call other schools that are using Gradelink. It really helps to get direct information from users. We did when we were looking for software and those that I spoke with really praised it and the customer service they received.

I am extremely happy with the parent/student interfaces. This allows parents to easily keep up with their children. I work with the administrative and teacher portals and the help I receive when needed is fantastic.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We’re glad you and your students’ families find Gradelink easy to use, Barbara! Our developers work hard to keep it as simple as possible.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Gradelink review by <span>Samantha S.</span>
Samantha S.

Friendly and Helpful Experience

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Mr. Axel Maldini was very friendly and helpful to answer all of my questions and solve the issue I was experiencing. He always got back to me in a timely manner, which was much appreciated, as our school was preparing for a big launch.

What do you dislike?

I wish that payments made in Gradelink via PaySimple would allow a drop-down menu of payment options. Because the only option for a description is to leave a comment in the memo line, there is much room for error and confusion. It can be hard to decipher what a parent has typed, whereas a drop down menu of options would be much clearer on the internal side. fdsa

We are now able to receive payments online, which has bee hugely helpful! We have also been able to track after school fees, hot lunch fees, attendance, and the list goes on!

Gradelink review by <span>Lisa D.</span>
Lisa D.
Validated Review

Gradelink is an easy solution for grading

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ease of use for teachers to set up their classes and assignments. The video tutorials are nice to learn how to do something at your own pace. The staff is friendly and easy to contact when a problem arises. The built in email blast is a really nice feature that my staff likes. The fact that it is cloud-based makes it accessible from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the built in financial section. It is very basic and does the minimum requirements, but there are a lot of missing components. Additional modules can be purchased which may solve some of these problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the program. My teachers like the classroom end of the program.

A grading and report card program. Tuition/Childcare tuition billing and accounts receivable. Student record storage.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We’re glad Gradelink is working so well for your school, Lisa! If you’d like to find out how to get the most out of Gradelink’s financial tools or learn more about our Payments service, please contact your service rep.

Gradelink review by <span>Sue F.</span>
Sue F.

Gradelink review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best things about Gradelink are the ease of use and the customer service. When you have a staff who vary in technology competency from complete beginners to advanced users, all of whom have little additional time to figure out how to complete a task, the user interface in integral to success. Our teachers have adapted easily to Gradelink and use it daily. If there are any questions, I can always send a quick email to customer service and I will receive either a phone call or followup email within 24 hours. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

As a general rule, anything we dislike can be resolved with a quick communication with Gradelink. We have asked for changes and they are implemented, if possible, quickly. The only concern I have heard was with mailing addresses in financials, and that was a simple workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out this company - they are competitively priced and willing to work with their clients to ensure a positive experience for everyone.

Gradelink is our school Student Information System. It has streamlined the record keeping process for all of us as well as increasing the ability to communicate with our families quickly.

Gradelink review by <span>Dan Y.</span>
Dan Y.

Gradelink Tech Support

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I've called on Gradelink Tech Support (specifically Mr. Axel Maldini) for several questions and have always been extremely impressed by the speed and thoroughness of the response(s). He has definitely gone above and beyond to resolve my requests!

What do you dislike?

If there's nothing to dislike, it's difficult to meet the 40 character minimum requirement!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see a bit more robust backups so that restoring the effects of user errors is more straightforward.

We use Gradelink for online tracking of grades, assignments, attendance, enrollment, and other student data for a high school. The most significant benefit is having student data aggregated in one online location.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Thank you for the review, Dan. You made Axel’s day!

Learn more about Gradelink

Gradelink Videos

Learning about Gradelink?

* We monitor all Gradelink reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Gradelink to Similar Solutions