Gradelink

Gradelink

4.7

Easy-to-use software to help your school save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission

Work for Gradelink?

Learning about Gradelink?

Gradelink Reviews

Ask Gradelink a Question
Showing 108 Gradelink reviews
Gradelink review by Margaret W.
Margaret W.

"Gradelink makes my life so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of quickly obtaining demographic information for a student, quick access to vaccination information, and the ability to view certain population groupings at one time. I also LOVE the Staff text blast feature!

What do you dislike?

I wish immunization requirements were pre-loaded for each state.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gradelink will condense your current record-keeping system to one clear and concise program that is user-friendly and reliable. Information can easily be populated in specific groupings for ease of viewing. Want to see just 2nd grade Math reports? Easy. How about the Jones children's vaccination records? Done. Junior High tardies? Two clicks and you're there. The communication blast feature is essential for reaching staff and parents! This is a great product for our smaller elementary school with 335 students, we have been completely satisfied with Gradelink thus far!

I have been able to condense several other methods of record keeping in to one concise site now! Attendance, medical info, demographic info, parent communication emails and text blasts, grades and teacher's reports, plus so much more...all in ONE place now, easily entered with a few clicks! We've experienced nothing but super-responsive tech support since switching back to Gradelink two years ago. Bravo!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gradelink
Gradelink review by Sarah D.
Sarah D.

"Gradelink makes school administration easier! "

What do you like best?

I love how I can access/organize everything in one site: student information, medical info, classes, and communication.

What do you dislike?

In the SmartSend communication, I can select to email a student's parents (both of them), but it would be beneficial to be able to select one parent to email. (For example, instead of Jane Doe's parents, I can select Jane Doe's mother.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Gradelink to any school administrator. All student information, emergency info, staff info, grade books, and communication are in one place. It has greatly improved the productivity of our school office, and I don't know what we would do without it.

Communication is a big part of running a school. Before Gradelink, we used gmail contacts to keep track of everyone's emails and information, but updating and keeping track from year to year was never an easy task. Gradelink makes keeping track of everyone's contact information so easy and being able to send communication through the site is a giant plus.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Gradelink review by Peter M.
Peter M.

"Fantastic product, Amazing customer service "

What do you like best?

From the very start (literally the first time I visited their website), I was treated like a valued customer by Gradelink. Any question I had was answered quickly, professionally, and personally. This continued when I started working with Mr. Axel Maldini, who personifies his title of Customer Success Manager. Working with him and Gradelink has been the very best customer service experience I have ever had. I thought customer service at Squarespace was the best but Gradelink really is in a league of its own. Axel responds to every email, question, or request with speed, courtesy, expertise, and care. He goes and find the answers and solutions you need to succeed. He is somehow always magically available, or that is how it seems. Frankly, this experience reminds me of how older generations would talk about the truly

personalized customer service that used to exist but I had never experienced before. Axel takes a true interest in my school and our success. He knows what we are aiming for and makes every effort to make it happen. When you contact a tech company you almost never get a straight answer or a practical answer or an answer that will solve your problem. Literally every single time I have asked Axel a question he has given a clear, efficient, and effective solution. He often includes several possible solutions, anticipating what may or may not work. There simply is no comparison available between Gradelink and other companies when it comes to high quality customer care. Gradelink is the very, very best. Thank you, Axel and Gradelink!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now. Perhaps after we've been using Gradelink for longer there might be something in the platform that we want to change but Gradelink seems so responsive to customer wants and needs that I don't anticipate any issues or problems that can't or won't be resolved within a very short period of time. It really is exceptional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gradelink is the right choice. Full support. Really. Everyone says full support but Gradelink actually gives you full support. You feel supported. They help with every issue. They are experts and understand the customer. Awesome.

We are implementing Gradelink at our school to improve overall efficiency and to streamline grading, lesson planning, and reporting.

Gradelink review by Barbara A.
Barbara A.

"Gradelink is extremely user friendly from an administrative and teacher standpoint."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is. I also like the very helpful technical support we receive as well as the training videos that are always available. It makes my job a lot more manageable when training new people to our school.

What do you dislike?

I Wish transcripts could be printed in groups (such as grade level) instead of having to print each individual student. At the end of the year when trying to get final transcripts to colleges OR getting information out for college applications, scholarships, etc., it would be a lot quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and talk to Gradelink. They are very helpful and answer your questions with ease. Also, call other schools that are using Gradelink. It really helps to get direct information from users. We did when we were looking for software and those that I spoke with really praised it and the customer service they received.

I am extremely happy with the parent/student interfaces. This allows parents to easily keep up with their children. I work with the administrative and teacher portals and the help I receive when needed is fantastic.

Gradelink review by Marti J.
Marti J.

"Gradelink Review"

What do you like best?

Customer Service is wonderful! Most recently have worked with Mitch, but ALL the tech folks are awesome! I didn't grow up with computers, so they can be a challenge for me. The staff is most patient and helpful with all of my questions. As far as a business is concerned, the staff either can make it or breaks it. I would give them a 10!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the written explanations are a bit difficult. Brief bullet points would be helpful as far as directions are concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is my first experience with Grading software and it has been a good experience. I am feeling comfortable using it on a daily basis. It does not have all the "bells and whistles" that all of the others may have, but it meets my needs well. The support staff is wonderful and is available whenever I have a question

This is our first grading software and we have used it now for six years. It really helps the teachers not to have to do them by hand, although there is a learning curve initially.

Gradelink review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Friendly and Helpful Experience"

What do you like best?

Mr. Axel Maldini was very friendly and helpful to answer all of my questions and solve the issue I was experiencing. He always got back to me in a timely manner, which was much appreciated, as our school was preparing for a big launch.

What do you dislike?

I wish that payments made in Gradelink via PaySimple would allow a drop-down menu of payment options. Because the only option for a description is to leave a comment in the memo line, there is much room for error and confusion. It can be hard to decipher what a parent has typed, whereas a drop down menu of options would be much clearer on the internal side. fdsa

Gradelink review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Great first year-five stars "

What do you like best?

This was our school's first year on Gradelink and we got positive reviews from parents, students, and staff. They appreciated how user friendly it was and the options available. Customer service was excellent and response time was very prompt. Tom was very helpful in answering our questions and demonstrating how to set up very aspects of the program. We would recommend Gradelink to others.

What do you dislike?

Did not have many complaints. It just took a little time to get use to a new program and all the elements that come with it. That was where customer service was helpful in leading us through theprocess.

The gradebook program was a considerable improvement over the program we used before it. It has made recording grades easier for teacher to post and for students/parents to check on.

Gradelink review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Gradelink"

What do you like best?

I like that I can organize everything in one place: student information, medical info, classes, and communication.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now. Gradelink is pretty responsive to what we need. I don't anticipate any issues and I imagine we will be with them for quite a few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up with Gradelink! You won't regret it. The tech support is bar none and very helpful and answer your questions with ease. Also, go call other schools who are using Gradelink - Its really helpful to get direct quotes from other users. We did when we were looking for software and those that I spoke with really praised it and the customer service they received.

Gradelink saves us time by allowing parents to easily keep connect with the kids and our school. I work with the administrative and teacher portals and the help I receive when needed is fantastic. We are now able to receive payments online, which has bee hugely helpful! We have also been able to track after school fees, hot lunch fees, attendance, and the list goes on!

Gradelink review by Lisa D.
Lisa D.

"Gradelink is an easy solution for grading"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for teachers to set up their classes and assignments. The video tutorials are nice to learn how to do something at your own pace. The staff is friendly and easy to contact when a problem arises. The built in email blast is a really nice feature that my staff likes. The fact that it is cloud-based makes it accessible from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the built in financial section. It is very basic and does the minimum requirements, but there are a lot of missing components. Additional modules can be purchased which may solve some of these problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the program. My teachers like the classroom end of the program.

A grading and report card program. Tuition/Childcare tuition billing and accounts receivable. Student record storage.

Gradelink review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Does EVERYTHING I"ve needed it to so far!"

What do you like best?

Versatile, many ways to accomplish tasks. Quick and accessible from anywhere with a secure connection. It's been 4 years since I used a student management system, but this one is super easy to pick up, and the support is top-notch. There are training videos, there are tons of help articles, and the database is easily searchable. Asking for help is quick and easy, even though I haven't had to do it yet. I'm setting up for a school year, in it for hours a day, and have not had to reach out to support since I got access. Love love LOVE that I can filter in Gradelink then export practically anything to Excel to fold, twist, mutilate the data however I need.

What do you dislike?

Error message looks like I broke something. I honestly have not found any problem of real substance.

Student data management. I am able to find things so quickly! Help articles are extensive and I can find answers to my questions quickly. A few training videos and a solid help section, and I'm up and RUNNING. We liked that the sales call was "let me SHOW you what this can do" not a lot of babble about the benefits such as we experienced with other products. Set up was done within a week.

Gradelink review by Keniqua B.
Keniqua B.

"Reliable, Responsive and Effective System for School Management & Organization"

What do you like best?

Reliability and Support is phenomenal! When I started off, everything was explained so well to me by Tyler. Later, Vince literally held my hand and got my school site up. He was exceptionally patient, easy to work with and responsive. Many times when I sent him an e-mail, it was at night - and he still responded or followed up with a call. I can not say enough about how solution-driven he is - I was completely blown away by the initiative that he took in creating opportunities for our school to solve problems that on the surface seemed difficult. As I got started with the actually implementing Gradelink, Axel was just as responsive and worked very fast to get us up and running. It seems to me that this company just has the best employees all around!

What do you dislike?

I have had no concerns that were not immediately addressed.

Communication - Faculty and Parents can communicate seamlessly because data is readily available and communication is streamlined via Gradelink software.

Improved Performance - Gradelink enables instructors and parents to determine if students are meeting established benchmarks, thus intervention is faster.

Organization - Teacher, Student and Parental Information is organized on one database. This organized system means that time is also saved because there are no physical files to search through.

Security & Reliability - The cloud-based system guarantees security of data and also we do not have to worry about a system "crashing" or data being lost or compromised. Gradelink handles everything for us.

Gradelink review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"Excellent student information system that is easy to manage"

What do you like best?

Gradelink provides a complete student information system that facilitates parent communication and student record management.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see parents have clear control over what notifications they want to receive and their contact numbers. They should be able to easily turn off some contact numbers for non-emergency communications so that messages are not going to every number connected to a student. I would like to see the Apple School Manager (ASM) integration improved so that student records and class automatically sync with ASM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have found Gradelink to be an excellent SIS for our school. The user interface is excellent, and the Gradelink programmers are constantly working to enhance the product. They also accept user feedback and try to incorporate user suggestions for improvement.

We use Gradelink for student grades and report cards, teacher web pages, parent communication, enrollment and Apple School Manager integration.

Gradelink review by Anissa P.
Anissa P.

"Great experience, worth the time and effort!"

What do you like best?

We really trust Gradelink, as they previously hosted our old site and always do a great job with our school package we have through them. Since we knew we were overdue for an updated website, it was an automatic choice for us to ask Gradelink to handle the design. We are so thrilled with our new website! It is so much cleaner, fresher, user-friendly, precise and engaging. Vince helped us take the next best steps and continues to assure us beyond the finished product, which demonstrates outstanding customer service. Vince was absolutely phenomenal! So very patient, detail-oriented, honest, attentive and kind—he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the final product and that we felt comfortable to collaborate and share our ideas and needs during the building process. Our site needed so much work, and he was always very gracious in our planning meetings. His expertise was so evident and he worked extremely hard to ensure our satisfaction. Vince’s genuine excitement about our website project was also evident and helped spur us along when we needed to envision our future site. We are so grateful for Vince and Gradelink!

What do you dislike?

We realize that we are not all very "techy" and so there will be a learning curve as we adapt. However, we're grateful that we can utilize the monthly support offered by Gradelink.

We're making our website more user-friendly and engaging. We realized the importance of having expert advice about how to maximize the use of our website and be more effective with it.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Gradelink designed an attractive, modern, and mobile-friendly website for our school"

What do you like best?

We ultimately chose Gradelink because we were impressed by the design of the websites that were shared with us, the quoted cost of designing and hosting our website, and the responsiveness of Vince, our consultant from Gradelink. Before we made our decision, Vince led a demo for us, and our committee was able to ask questions and speak directly to the person who would be designing our website. I would highly recommend Vince from Gradelink as a consultant as he is knowledgeable, patient, and responsive to your needs. He shared websites with us that Gradelink had designed, and he allowed us to share what we liked and what we did not. He listened to what our needs were and he tailored the design of our website to what we needed and wanted. He was also honest in providing feedback to us about ideas we had about the design based on his experience. Vince offered suggestions or alternatives in a kind way, yet he was open to trying things to see how they would ultimately look. I was in contact with Vince on a very regular basis during the design process, and he was very responsive. Whether I contacted him by phone or email, Vince always responded in a timely and professional manner. His attentiveness to our school was outstanding!

What do you dislike?

The challenge is getting used to using Word Press which is different than what we used before with our previous website. Our consultant showed us some basics which was helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to have a new website designed, I highly recommend Vince. He was an outstanding consultant who was knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and responsive. You will be pleased with Gradelink's customer service.

The greatest benefits our school has experienced is that we now have a website with a much more modern and attractive design, it is easier to navigate and less cumbersome to manage, and it is mobile-friendly. Having a website that was mobile-friendly was important to our families and the ability to access information more easily on the website was welcomed by all. Since launching our website, we have heard nothing but positive comments from our stakeholders.

Gradelink review by User

"Great product, worth the effort! "

What do you like best?

I love that Gradelink is mobile. I can make updates from my computer at school, my laptop at home or my phone if I’m out and about. Like with any software, there is a learning curve, but if you put the effort into the program who will really be pleased with the results. Great

What do you dislike?

I wish that the copy and paste functions were a bit more user friendly. There are certain classes that we have the same assignment every Monday. I would love to be able to repeat that each week instead of having to retype it in the lesson plan and add it to the graded assignments.

I have learned to use the comments section to my advantage. If the student received a poor grade I notate if it was because they only attempted half of the assignment as opposed to them not understanding the assignment. The parents can review these comments.

"Great Company "

What do you like best?

User friendly, helpful staff, teachers can access from anywhere via app, phone or computer. Parent interface, many types of reports are available.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike a think :)

However, I wish it would allow parents to log in and set up appointments with the teachers, that way, keeping everything electronic.

Would be nice if the day of the appointment, the parent, teacher and back end email gets generated to remind each person about the meeting taking place. Then would be nice if thee was a teacher to log down what the meeting was about and what the outcome/resolution was. That way, we administrators could be more informed about issues before they end up in the office.

It would also be nice to be able to input old information from previous students (Historical).

The catholic school where I work has been open since 1927 and there are tons of records that should be in some type of database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best decisions our school made.

Parent communication, gradebook, easy to train teachers.

Gradelink review by User

"Gradelink is an all-in-one software program for teachers!"

What do you like best?

I use Gradelink on a daily basis. It helps me stay organized, communicate effectively, and keep track of everything in one easy place. I love how simple it is to communicate with parents and staff at the school. It helps me keep everyone informed and is effortless. The record keeping process makes life easier and saves me time. Information is easily accessible and can be accessed all in one area. I love the discipline feature where you can keep track of things that occur and it allows data to be stored and tracked through the years - no paper required! I also enjoy using the report card feature. It makes report card writing uncomplicated and is a smooth process.

What do you dislike?

I love Gradelink; however, the only complaint I have is that emails are sent to everyone in the home. I cannot select just the mother or father email so sometimes when responding to one person the other one is confused since it goes to both email addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it today - it saves me time and energy daily!

Communication! Gradelink helps our whole staff stay in communication. Records are all in one spot and so easy to access. There is no more paper needed and we can easily keep track of what is going on. No need to keep track with piles of papers, Post-Its, and notes - just click on the computer and it is all ready to go!

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Growing school - helpful program"

What do you like best?

I love how efficient Gradelink's customer service is and how flexible the site is to fit our school's unique needs.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the site was a bit more updated design-wise, but that's not the main thrust so I'm happy with the way that it is now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend doing the transition, whether from a different company or from nothing at all (paper school registration only) during the summer or off season of your school. We did the transition in the school year, and although it was before my time at the school, the one who headed up the transition for our school said, we definitely should have done it during the summer. This would have allowed more time for our staff specifically to grow more accustomed to the program in addition to giving more ease to parents as our staff were the ones introducing the program to the parents. Gradelink is simple to learn, but in the rush of the on-going school year, it did add a bit of confusion.

Being able to have all of our school's and student's information all in one easily accessible site has been extremely helpful to us.

Gradelink review by Cricket D.
Cricket D.

"Gradelink saves me time and keeps me organized!"

What do you like best?

Gradelink provides me the perfect template to complete my lesson plans on each week. I love the layout and the set up and site is easy to navigate. The templates save me so much time -- once I have it all prepared and saved all I have to do is put in my new lesson plan data each week. This also helps me stay organized for when I have a substitute in my class and I can access it and update it from home which makes it very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to put in my own grades sometimes or change a grade instead of having it automatically generated for the overall score. I would like it if we could have both options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll love it!

Gradelink benefits our entire school as all of our teachers and administrators use it. It is easy to access from anywhere and enables our curriculum to be more streamlined and efficient.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Excellent product for small schools"

What do you like best?

Very easy to get setup and start using.The user interface is easy to learn and convince faculty to actually use. They loved the grade sheet that looked just like their paper grade book. I also love the customer service: everyone I have contacted (via email or phone) is unfailingly pleasant and either has the answer or get back to me in a day or so. And Wisconsin users: it does WISEdata!!

What do you dislike?

Pet peeve: you have to enter contacts for each student. There is no way to connect a contact to multiple students (example: siblings with the same emergency contacts.) Some reports are not quite as customizable as I would like, but no biggie.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good basic student info system. If you have complex scheduling or a large student population (500+), this may not be the right product for you.

We needed to have a digital student information system and Gradelink offered an easy solution at a reasonable price point. Our attendance, student demographics, immunization records and student contact data are more current and more accurate. It is a huge benefit to all faculty and staff to access needed information more quickly and without interrupting a teacher.

Gradelink review by Sue F.
Sue F.

"Gradelink review"

What do you like best?

The best things about Gradelink are the ease of use and the customer service. When you have a staff who vary in technology competency from complete beginners to advanced users, all of whom have little additional time to figure out how to complete a task, the user interface in integral to success. Our teachers have adapted easily to Gradelink and use it daily. If there are any questions, I can always send a quick email to customer service and I will receive either a phone call or followup email within 24 hours. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

As a general rule, anything we dislike can be resolved with a quick communication with Gradelink. We have asked for changes and they are implemented, if possible, quickly. The only concern I have heard was with mailing addresses in financials, and that was a simple workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out this company - they are competitively priced and willing to work with their clients to ensure a positive experience for everyone.

Gradelink is our school Student Information System. It has streamlined the record keeping process for all of us as well as increasing the ability to communicate with our families quickly.

Gradelink review by Tari T.
Tari T.

"Gradelink is more than an online gradebook"

What do you like best?

I like the attendance features, the calendar, behavior comment section, ease of use, and the app. Also, the birthdays of all of my students is a nice feature, especially since I see all 450 of them.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an integration piece with Google Apps. Being able to export grades directly from Google forms to Gradelink would be a huge plus. Also, the calendar option. I do all of my lessons on my Google calendar, so I don't want to duplicate efforts.

Gradelink has helped with the speed of grade reporting, parent communication, student communication regarding grades, and the ability to email all of my parents easily.

Gradelink review by Dan Y.
Dan Y.

"Gradelink Tech Support"

What do you like best?

I've called on Gradelink Tech Support (specifically Mr. Axel Maldini) for several questions and have always been extremely impressed by the speed and thoroughness of the response(s). He has definitely gone above and beyond to resolve my requests!

What do you dislike?

If there's nothing to dislike, it's difficult to meet the 40 character minimum requirement!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to see a bit more robust backups so that restoring the effects of user errors is more straightforward.

We use Gradelink for online tracking of grades, assignments, attendance, enrollment, and other student data for a high school. The most significant benefit is having student data aggregated in one online location.

Gradelink review by Linda S.
Linda S.

"Quick entry and good performance, with comprehensive functionality "

What do you like best?

Gradelink does it all, and is constantly being improved/enhanced. Their customer support is superb. The cost structure makes it a true deal when compared to other SIMS.

What do you dislike?

I could nit-pic about tweaks I would like to see programmed up, but can say that when I bring things to their attention, the changes often get made!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Gradelink is our school Student Information Management System, providing a cloud-based db of student and family demographics. Having the information online and available to all constituents (with varying access abilities) has streamlined our operations.

"Recommend Gradelink - "

What do you like best?

Transcripts available at the click of a button. Texting parents, whole groups (classes), ability to schedule texts and emails to go out at a prime time (after dinner). Re-enrollment is awesome. Ability to keep track of allergies and medical information. We give our after school care staff a list of students allergies so they don't have to wonder. (after the office staff has left, they still have it). It really is an awesome product. We are now using the Calendar feature, showing which tests and quizzes students have on which days so the parents can keep up with it easily. Updating Transcripts is very easy to do. As an administrator, my favorite feature ever is the COMMUNICATE feature. I can choose individuals or choose one class. If you don't use Gradelink, consider it! It's helping us tremendously with our communication.

What do you dislike?

I'd like for parents to NOT have to choose the next grade level for re-enrollment; I'd like it to be automatic.

I'd like for them to have to check a box that says all contact information is correct at each prompt because they don't look at it and then after school starts we have to go in and change emails, phone numbers, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to navigate, holds everything in one spot.

It's nice to have everything in one spot. It's great to use re-enrollment, and the text option is awesome! Only would like teachers to have that ability, instead of admins only. I am an admin, but not privy to costs of using the product, terms, etc. That would be more of an office manager question. I use Gradelink daily, text, email and keep up with students. It is really an awesome product.

"bookkeeper"

What do you like best?

customer service is awesome. They always do their best. Their team is friendly and quickly responsive. If a call back is needed they always meet the expectation and agreed on time frame. Some of the original crew even know my voice from frequent calls and they seem genuinely happy to hear from me. Their customer service hours meet my needs.

What do you dislike?

financial tab doesn't always work to my specific needs but the customer service people get right on it to help resolve the issue.. In the financial area the reports they provide are very comprehensive. They offer the ability to download in multiple apps and are constantly revising their product to meet our schools needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the Gradelink team a chance to fulfill your business needs. They are a great company who have always seen to it that they understood my needs and have tried to meet those needs in a timely manner.

tracking school information. We have been able to track all requested information. We are able to produce all needed reports on a timely basis. As new needs have arisen Gradelink has been very responsive in helping us meet our needs.

Gradelink review by Cara M.
Cara M.

"Ok for grades, but very limited otherwise"

What do you like best?

The interface is fairly straightforward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The software is dated looking and pretty limited in its ability. Very little customization available.

Our teachers obviously use the software for grades, but I have tried to use it for admissions tracking (contract to close) and found it to be far to limited to be useful. I was also hoping to be able to use the system to replace our giant book of handwritten emergency forms filled out by the parents with easier to read reports printed out from Gradelink. Unfortunately, I can't find a report that shows all the fields I would need and don't see any way to create a custom report to meet my needs.

Gradelink review by Pepper M.
Pepper M.

"A Convenient Link Between School and Home"

What do you like best?

Whether I am posting grades, announcing upcoming assignments, sending reminders, communicating general news, or connecting with a parent about a student, Gradelink conveniently makes my behind-the-scenes job as a teacher run smoothly.

What do you dislike?

I would like Gradelink to streamline and simplify adding multiple grades for one student. I would appreciate the option to click on a student's name and add multiple grades for that one student on one page. For example, if Sophia is absent for a week and turns in three assignments when she returns to school, I want to click on her name and enter all three grades on one page.

The ease of communicating with students and parents is the most beneficial part of Gradelink.

"Gradelink"

What do you like best?

I like that Gradelink is easy to use. The customer service is also very helpful--I should know, I've called them numerous times! Gradelink has been a great way to track our students' grades, though that's about the extent of what we use it for. I really like all of the features that are available. For instance, you can print progress reports and attendance reports, as well as missing assignment reports. I also worked with the customer service representative to create our own report cards according to what our school wanted, and the rep was very helpful. The report cards turned out great!

What do you dislike?

There is, as of right now, nothing I can say I dislike about Gradelink.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Gradelink! It's a great program.

I have used other grading systems in the past, and inputing grades would take about 4x as long as it does on Gradelink. Thanks to this program, I can be a lot of efficient with my time in the classroom.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Excellent Web-based Grading Program"

What do you like best?

Gradelink is very user friendly for administration, teachers and families. It is very easy to use and parents like the access to their student's grades in a convenient place. The customer service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we dislike. We are very pleased with Gradelink's services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering switching to Gradelink you will not be disappointed. They are very helpful getting you set up and started. It is a very easy website to use. They offer a lot of support videos for training. They are very quick to respond to any issues or questions we have. They continue to build and improve the program to offer more options to help streamline enrollment. We have used Gradelink for over 5 years and are looking forward to our continued relationship with them.

We are a school that utilizes this web-based program for grading. It's convenient to use from anywhere saving time for teachers and parents.

Gradelink review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"Great customer support "

What do you like best?

The user interface is very user friendly. As the admin user, I am able to manuever through the entire program and troubleshoot all users.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I don’t like about this program. The program offers many options for all types of grading.

we are solving several issues. The parents love the online app and the teachers enjoy the grade features and communication feature. The parents are more connected to their child’s grades.

"Superb tech support"

What do you like best?

The overall design of the product and the excellence of the technical support. During my most recent call to the help desk, Wendy Ge was thoroughly knowledgeable, helpful and professional in handling my issue and resolving it completely to my satisfaction. Her work to resolve the problem I was having exceeded my expectations, which are high given my past contact with the Gradelink support staff.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any features of the product that I dislike or that are missing. Anytime that I felt a feature was missing or poorly designed, it usually turned out that I (to my chagrin) had not completely understood the documentation. Whenever I had a comment about a feature that might be tweaked, the comment was positively received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone moving to a computer based system for the first time should definitely look at Gradelink. If you are already using another product and are less than completely satisfied, look at Gradelink. The ability to export files to pdf's and spreadsheets is a feature that I feel will be very useful to anyone.

We use Gradelink to manage our grade school. We track grades, attendance and all of the data needed to maintain complete records on our students. We also use the financial functions in Gradelink to take care of the administrative functions that related to tracking income for the school.

"Principal"

What do you like best?

Actually all that I use for my school k-8. Gradelink has been good for my school and the things our school do. All the componets are awesome. My parents love the app program because it tells about to whats going on has been a big plus. Seeing the grades in reel time has been awesome for my parents. Getting notification to parents such as: alerts, behavior logs, announcements, and grades has been awesome for my parents.

What do you dislike?

So far everything has been good, I would like to see the grade piont average on the transcript, and also I would like to see a service (IT) person set up for east coast hours. That would really help the most. I wish the price would come down a littel bit more. That would really help my school out a great deal because we don't help from parents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been promoting the program to all my peers and actually one school has come aboard. Now the goals to other to buy in. I think you should let others pilot or sample it for about 30 days. I really believe other will buy in. Again thank you for all your support.

I find the product very helpful. I can check grades and lesson plans all in one program. The teachers can also communicate with parents with the teacher page which tells them whats going on in the classroom. I love that I can send out the school newletters for the week. Also, I really the help I get from the service dept. I call someone is thier to help me and explain what i need to do fix the problem.

Administrator in Education Management

"Gradelink Makes School Life Better!"

What do you like best?

I like Gradelink because it is easy to use, and when I do get stuck, there are many tutorials to help, and friendly people on the phone if the tutorials do not answer my questions. Gradelink makes managing grades, attendance, finances so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Gradelink. It's just too bad that some of the features require higher payment than I can afford.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be happy you chose Gradelink. There are people on the other end who take the time to answer questions and work with you.

Gradelink has made the teachers' jobs so much easier in terms of figuring out grades. Teachers can determine how they want to grade and what weights to apply to each category of grades. We can customize our report cards and easily print out absence reports. I cannot imagine running a school without Gradelink.

Gradelink review by Roy C.
Roy C.

"Principal/Program Administrator"

What do you like best?

I like the way the transcripts are separated. Looking up reports is easy as well.

What do you dislike?

The discipline report. When I want to print it out, it is too wide and several pages. Wish it was smaller.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have videos that help with finding things.

Gradelink is our schools grading site. We put all our information on it for other schools and parents. Parents being able to see the kids grades and discipline has helped with both.

Gradelink review by Linda T.
Linda T.

"Why I love Gradelink"

What do you like best?

I love the customer service they are always so helpful. Gradelink has everything we need for grading, attendance. We can send emails to all our families.

What do you dislike?

I really do have anything I dislike about it and if I have a problem they costumer service dept can usually resolve any issues I'm having.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it, try it you will be impressed.

Setting up classes, student grading, attendance, medical record, student contacts, we store student files.

"Secretary"

What do you like best?

I like that Gradelink is easy to reach on the phone. Mike Dumhart has always been very helpful to our school. They also have on line tutorials that help with how to do something.

What do you dislike?

Changes students between classes is cumbersome and you have to be careful you don't lose grades. Wish we could run transcripts by grades, not individuals. At the end of the year we need one for each graduating seniors permanent record and we have to do them one at a time.

Parents like the financial page so they can answer questions about tuition amounts, and confirm if a payment has been received .

Administrator in Education Management

"Excellent School Management Software"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the program, but the BEST part of Gradelink is the support staff. Their tech support and sales folks are helpful and are able to work with you in every situation. I've been blessed by their speed and consideration.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike much about the program. I personally don't use the lesson plan features because you can't carry over plans from year to year. You also can't work outside of the current quarter without making others active.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch!

Gradelink helps us keep parents informed. It also allows parents to pay online and communicate with us seamlessly.

Gradelink review by Jackie J.
Jackie J.

"Very Good Experience"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Gradelink. The customer service is exceptional as well as the features.

What do you dislike?

I actually don't dislike anything about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's well worth the effort. We still do not utilize all of the features available.

We use this primarily for grades and report cards. It hasn't benefited the teachers tremendously by reducing their workload.

Administrator in Education Management

"We are thrilled with Gradelink!"

What do you like best?

While Gradelink has the ability to do everything our school needs from an online system, it is unbelievably easy to use. We have needed support so rarely, but any time we have called them, we've been taken care of quickly and well. Teachers like the gradebook's capabilities and our office appreciates the ease of using the databases.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that we dislike. We have tried three other systems and we finally have found the right one!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get Gradelink.

We have integrated our database across the campus and have begun using the medical section as well. Teachers and parents really like the gradebook side.

Gradelink review by tina A.
tina A.

"Gradelink Service TEAM is top notch!!!"

What do you like best?

The representatives that I talk with (Tom, Mitch, Axel) are always helpful, patient, and easy to work with. They are problem solvers who go above and beyond!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the only thing I dislike is sometimes you guys are so busy.

Able to retrieve the information I thought was lost; adjusting report cards and even modifying to accommodate students with special-needs.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Excellent program with great customer support"

What do you like best?

The ease of this program is wonderful for parents and administrators alike. The customer service department is very helpful and quick in their responses.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if we could "lock" student passwords so they can not be changed. The EnrollMe application is great but it would be nice if we could customize more of the fields to fit specifically what we need.

It is very helpful for the parents/students to see an up to the minute account of their grades. This takes away a great deal of "not knowing" that parents and students alike feel frustrated with.

Gradelink review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Love Gradelink!"

What do you like best?

I like the quick help response time when you need help. I love the different methods of mass communication. I also like that you can have multiple log-ins for students who spend time between two families.

What do you dislike?

There is not a mobile app for administrators or teachers yet.

Improved communication with the SmartSend Pro

Gradelink review by Janet K.
Janet K.

"Wonderful Program"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is cloud based. It allows me to use any internet connected device to do my work.

What do you dislike?

The program can be hard to navigate at first and sometimes there are illogical places (tabs) that things are put. Sometimes it has been down for maintenance when I needed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know your copy and paste shortcuts as it helps immensely with lesson plans.

We are using it for Parent-Teacher communication, to input grades, to take attendance and to finalize report cards. I can do this from my laptop, iPad or cell phone with ease.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Best Choice for a Small Private School"

What do you like best?

Gradelink has provided us an excellent SIS for an affordable price. The format is easy to use and new staff members have jumped in with ease. From attendance to grading to emailing the community, the Gradelink is an integral part of our daily activity.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have access to past emails. I don't believe there is a folder available to review old emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gradelink listens to recommendations, excellent on line training, very accessible when there is an issues, super pleased with the company and continue see growth in the company offering additional services, affordable.

Communication with our community has increased, parents are informed of what their children are doing in school with instant access to grades and missing assignments, which include notes from teachers explaining issues.

Gradelink review by Charmaine F.
Charmaine F.

"Thank you Gradelink!!!"

What do you like best?

I am a “no mess no fuss” person - and with Gradelink it is easy to operate - simple and effective. Love it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing ... The product is great, Customer services is excellent .... what’s there not to love!!!!

Saved me time to do other Administrative tasks. At a glance I can see everything. When I do have a question, Customer Support is EXCELLENT! I must praise Mr Axel Maldini especially as he is always ready to help & havent had a situation he couldnt solve!! Thank you!

"Quick Response"

What do you like best?

I like how the customer satisfaction specialist, Axel Maldini, treated me with respect and got right on the issue to resolve it. I was new to the system and he made me feel like my issue was important to him as well. He went above and beyond with his solution and follow-up.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was in-person training for new users of the system.

Starting a new year with our school system. Customer support is more than welcoming with any issue, large or small.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Great service, easy to use system."

What do you like best?

Customer service is accomodating, quick and friendly. The system is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Wish there could be more personalization of certain aspects within program and a way to break down certain information into different spreadsheets. (ie: not all phone numbers into one cell when downloaded to Excel program)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gradelink is a great program and easy to use. They do strive to make your requests known and add to their list of things to implement.

Maintaining student data. Benefits consist of the ability to manage student information within one system,

Gradelink review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Great and wonderful using Gradelink!"

What do you like best?

User friendly and customer service are what I like best! Their are tutorials and tabs that make the program extremely easy to use. Any time I may have a question, customer service is always ready to answer my questions in a timely manner!

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike Gradelink at all. I rarely have problems with the program, but if there is anything that I need help with, customer service is always quick to solve it.

Benefits are giving parents instant access to their students grades and easy transcipt production.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Teacher and Administrator friendly!"

What do you like best?

Gradelink is very easy to use! It provides everything from calendar, lesson plans, list of missing assignments, highest GPA, to finances! The technical support have been very helpful. There is a sense of urgency when you call/email for help. My questions have been answered on the same day!

What do you dislike?

It is hard to come up with reasons to dislike Gradelink. They are often quick with fixing problems and making changes.

Gradelink keeps parents informed and up to date with lesson plans and the school calendar.

Gradelink review by Kandy C.
Kandy C.

"GREAT!!"

What do you like best?

We've always had great customer service and personal service!!

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of one. Gradelink has been awesome with us the past few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

THANK YOU!!

We were still old school...paper and pencil for report cards. Finally got the school team on board and into the 20th century!!!

Gradelink review by Portia G.
Portia G.

"Great tool to make life easier."

What do you like best?

Love the user-friendliness of the system

Love the ease of monitoring grades, attendance and discipline. Love all of the reports available.

What do you dislike?

Parents and teachers cannot update their own accounts.

Atrendance phone calla

Has caused less calls about academic progress, creating more time for other tasks.

Gradelink review by Chrystal R.
Chrystal R.

"Mostly pleased, but has some issues."

What do you like best?

Customer Service is top-notch! Same day answers more often than not and the people are very kind and patient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the teachers tell me that they have entered grades and they disappear and must be re-entered.

Attendance, Grading, Populating Classes, Running Report Cards and Progress Reports, Storing Contact Information, Email Blasts.

Gradelink review by Brenda B.
Brenda B.

"Gradelink is wonderful!"

What do you like best?

Gradlink has superior customer service, and it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about Gradelink.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend them because of their wonderful customer service and ease of use.

If there is ever an issue, because Gradelink is so wonderful at customer service, we get it resolved immediately. In fact, oftentimes, something that we could do ourselves will be done by a kind representative on the other end of the phone.

Gradelink review by Julie C.
Julie C.

"Great customer service, very easy to use"

What do you like best?

customer service! They are fast to respond and very helpful

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind. we have been happy with what Gradlink has to offer

we are able to have everything in one spot. paperwork done online. makes things easier for our staff and parents

Gradelink review by Andreea  G.
Andreea G.

"Great customer service "

What do you like best?

I love that the team responds pretty fast to any inquire and try their best to fix a problem or recommend a solution

What do you dislike?

I would like the design of report cards/transcripts to be more flexible

Very good platform for attendance, grades, assignments

Gradelink review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love the accessibility of inputting your grades and staying on track with attendance. The user interface is fast and easy to work in.

What do you dislike?

The direction of different buttons needs to stand out bold and have more functions. The categories could change in order and wording.

I am able to input my students grades and show them to their parents in a fast paced manor.

Gradelink review by Lori S.
Lori S.

"Tech Services are fantastic"

What do you like best?

The help group is wonderful. They are patient, responsive and knowledgeable. You can get help no matter how big or small the issue is and they tell you how long it will take them to resolve.

What do you dislike?

I would really love to have a principle and admin access to the online app

Parents have real time updates and access to their children's performance in school and a method to contact their teacher that is not disruptive to the teacher's day or classroom

Gradelink review by Beth S.
Beth S.

"Grades and not much else"

What do you like best?

I like the way the report card looks when it's all over and that you can customize your class titles etc. And the people at customer service are amazing.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that you cannot customize your template. We have wanted a different template for so long and have been told we cant. I also don't find the program user friendly.

We only use it for report cards and for student family information/ organization

Gradelink review by Josh Y.
Josh Y.

"Great experience with Gradelink"

What do you like best?

Gradelink is a great platform for school administration. Many helpful reports and capabilities to make life easier. Their customer service is fantastic - simply shoot them an email and get a quick response to help fix a problem or generate a feature request. Student access via an app is a helpful tool.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the service

School administration, student grade record keeping.

Gradelink review by Kathlene B.
Kathlene B.

"Gradelink was exactly what we needed!"

What do you like best?

We like being able to have report cards on line, transcripts available at a click, and quick access to parent contact information. We LOVE Enrollme!

What do you dislike?

We would like to be able to have Gradelink collect our tuition and offer collections in that area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the exception of the tuition/financial collections, we are very happy with Gradelink.

We have basically gone paperless with Gradelink. Without Gradelink, that would not be possible.

"Dependable System!"

What do you like best?

As an office administrator I find that the Gradelink system is adequate for our use. There are a lot of features that are additional money that we don't utilize but the basic system works. When I have difficulty completing a task or running a report, the customer service area is always quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see some more pre-fabricated report options.

Easier parent communication!

Gradelink review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The Program is well organized and easily customized to fit our needs. It is easy to navigate. It has all the information we need for each student. It allows to leave detailed notes when posting invoices or payments.

What do you dislike?

Card payments cannot be processed through it. On the parents side, there is a fee for processing card payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would seriously consider Gradelink. It is user friendly and easy to learn. If you have any questions, the Gradelink team is always ready to assist.

We use it to keep track of student accounts. It helps us track the financial status of students.

Gradelink review by Paulette C.
Paulette C.

"Report Card help with Mitch"

What do you like best?

My experience with gradelink has always been pleasant and helpful. Mitch was particularly helpful ,even after I sent confusing information. He kept asking clarifying questions and offered proactive tips.

What do you dislike?

There is just one thing. Where somethings take a lot of time to set up. The standards were really time-consuming

School-related problems in using the system to have more effective communication

Gradelink review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

Good, hands-on training videos and I can always talk to a live person if I so desire.

What do you dislike?

Manually applying each online payment. It would also be easier if my families had the option to choose which line items they wish to pay during a specific billing cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gradelink has the best customer service team I have ever experienced.

Communication within our school and our families; streamlining billing and grading

Gradelink review by Amber  F.
Amber F.

"Gradelink"

What do you like best?

This website is pretty easy to manage and use. It's easy to work around and figure out what to do and fast.

What do you dislike?

It tends to crash a lot and I need to log in and log out a lot so that I can continue doing what I need to do.

Just being able to easily use it along with other teachers.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Gradelink is extremely easy to use.i use it to communicate with parents about their children's progress.

What do you dislike?

To make Gradelink easier, we should be able to use the up arrow to move from the top student back down to the bottom student.

Gradelink allows our school to run more efficiently, allowing more time for teaching instead of computing grades.

"A gradelink review"

What do you like best?

I love being able to communicate with my students’ parents easily in one spot.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about gradelink at this time. It all seems to be super helpful.

I use gradelink at school. It benefits us by giving us the ability to have all our students grades and assignments in one place.

Gradelink review by Darryn K.
Darryn K.

"Excellent Online School Tool"

What do you like best?

The live grades, automatically filled report cards and transcripts, discipline records

What do you dislike?

Report card grid seems to move around a bit around report card time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a quick tour - you will not be disappointed. Has plenty of options for big and small schools.

Mainly saving teacher and admin time with report cards, transcripts, and easy grade entry

Gradelink review by User

"Gradelink's importance to the well oiled classroom"

What do you like best?

I love Gradelink's ease of use and its ready availability for teacher use at school and at home when grading off-site.

What do you dislike?

The limited number of character responses makes commentary very stilted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this site to ease the burden on your educators and give your families great access to the teachers, grades, comments, and communication.

I have solved problems dealing with report card commentary and communication with families.

Gradelink's benefits are many, but my most used tool is the communication with High School Prep families in our school. Gradelink comes through with good communication with everyone.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"We have had a wonderful, positive experience with Gradelink."

What do you like best?

The Tech Support is amazing! And the administration is always ready and willing to help us.

What do you dislike?

I am really pleased with Gradelink but I am not sure if it is compatible with FACTS which we are thinking of using in the future. I would like it to be easier to use on my phone too.

We have yet to start using Gradelink as a billing source or enrollment source but we are considering use it when it is feasible for us financially.

"User Support"

What do you like best?

I was grateful for the assistance I received from Axel Maldini. He quickly provided me with the help that I needed.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the service I received.

Gradelink provides an efficient way to manage our database and grading mechanisms.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Gradelink Makes it Easy"

What do you like best?

We started using Gradelink a few years ago. It has significantly improved the way teachers record grades, communicate with parents, list assignments, complete lesson plans, and so much more. Our parents love to be able to log-in and see the progress their child is making.

What do you dislike?

This listing of all parents that did not receive and email. We would just like a list of those who received it.

Gradelink allows a much better opportunity for us to communicate with parents and staff.

"Easier than I expected"

What do you like best?

Maneuvering through Gradelink has been much easier than I expected. I use it daily and like that I have so much information in one spot.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I have to make a change that I just cannot figure out but Gradelink has great resources to help me.

Gradelink is a great timesaver for our school when it comes to locating information. Parents love that they can check their child's grades daily. We are also able to notify parents about important information by email, text or phone message.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"All in one platform to maintain school records"

What do you like best?

I like that I can enter everything into the platform and keep track of everything. Also, that parents can use the parent portal for so many things.

What do you dislike?

i do not like that I can not make some customized changes myself, especially to the on line application. Also, that parents can submit the online application without paying required fees.

Centralizing documentation. Allowing parents to access application through a link and also giving them the ability to download and upload documentation through the online application.

"Why we love Gradelink"

What do you like best?

Gradelink is easy to use, and the support staff is always on hand to answer questions--quickly.

What do you dislike?

A student's CGPA can not be printed on their report card (just the transcript) and you can't print transcripts for the entire senior class--you have to print them one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it--you won't regret working with Gradelink

Communication tab saves time by allowing us to send messages to our entire student body, or just a select group.

Gradelink review by Diane S.
Diane S.

"Teacher"

What do you like best?

Keeping my grades on it and it is easier to do my report cards.

What do you dislike?

The comment section only allows 500 characters. When there a multiple teachers making comments, 500 characters are used up quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I like it very much.

record keeping

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Great software and great people working for them!"

What do you like best?

Gradelink grows and implements changes as you request them. The software makes my job as administrator and teacher much more efficient.

What do you dislike?

The EnrollMe part does a piece meal and the amount you owe can add up. The contract does not reflect what you have them do on the application. To have it be the same you have to pay extra.

It gives us the ability to keep an accurate eye on kids and be preventative with problems.

Gradelink review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Best SIS Software Ever!"

What do you like best?

The Gradelink team consistently innovates, adding features and helping make the site teacher-proof!

What do you dislike?

Nothing but I would've loved to have a teacher APP instead of just the web interface.

Grades, reports, keeping track of discipline issues is life-saving!

"Easy and accurate"

What do you like best?

The ease of entering assignments and grades for variety of classes. The compilation of grades for all reports, including cum files.

What do you dislike?

Would love to add a google-type calendar where homework could be logged on by teachers, able to be accessed by multiple teachers for junior high purposes.

Attendance, cum files, discipline all found on one site. Nice for me to be able to see all grades of my children, even in subjects I don't teach.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Gradelink -- Save Time, Save Money"

What do you like best?

Streamlining of all features including grades as well as enrollment management.

What do you dislike?

I think the biggest area is the ease to update some features within house rather than needing to work through the company.

Run our front office more efficiently

Gradelink review by Vickie L.
Vickie L.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - very user friendly. Support staff is fantastic, any questions they respond quickly

What do you dislike?

Wish that parents could change your info such as phone, email and addresses with using EnrollMe

Combined communication with student and financial data

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Gradelink is an all in one tool and perfect for schools."

What do you like best?

Quick access to all the information needed in a school environment: family information, student records including immunization, attendance, schedules, faculty and their teacher assignments, and more.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot attach a picture or graphic to the communication tool.

N/A

"Gradelink "

What do you like best?

The email, voicemail and text functions and the CRM functionality.

What do you dislike?

The system does not remain within a child's record when moving from one tab to another (ie. financial tab to student tab). You must re-enter the child's last name and select the correct child. It would be very helpful to be able to move between all tabs and maintain your position within a particular child and/or family information.

Parent communications

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent. System is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Would like an easier way to post standards-based grades.

School information system, admissions, accounts receivable, grade book, communication with families. Streamline, time-saving system. User friendly..

Gradelink review by Matthew N.
Matthew N.

"Gradelink is a vital component to being a teacher"

What do you like best?

communication with parents and how parents can receive notifications

What do you dislike?

be more compatible with google classroom

Parents are asking about grades and there are so many options in reporting grades with parents

Gradelink review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"Assistant Director"

What do you like best?

I like the Lesson plans and teacher scheduling

What do you dislike?

We need to have an app for administration

Recommendations to others considering the product

App for admin

great fro communicating with families giving the families the information they need to know.

Gradelink review by oren d.
oren d.

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use with great customer service.

What do you dislike?

I would love greater flexibility with the contract tab in EnrollMe

I have an easy enrollment process and love the report cards that are generated

Gradelink review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Gradelink is the best!"

What do you like best?

Gradelink is so user friendly, and useful fkr all staff members.

What do you dislike?

Families cannot update their own information.

Communication between parents and teachers and the hassle of paper attendance.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Gradelink has met all of our needs"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the great customer service! Every time that I call, my questions are answered in a very timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I am very pleased with this product!

Enrollment

Gradelink review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Simple program that meets our needs"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create my own grading scales simply. I like that the program works without technical difficulty. User friendly and videos to teach staff how to work the system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to format the grade report so that I can have more options about how exactly I want to format what gets sent home to parents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Entering grades and sending them home to families

"Gradelink Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. I use Gradelink almost everyday.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it does not show all grades at one time but not sure how that would be possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is such an easy to use program that keeps parents involved with their child's grade and keeps teachers organized!

I email blast my students' parents using Gradelink, that is a benefit!

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Great product and outstanding service."

What do you like best?

Does everything that we need it to do. Simply and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The GUI is a bit outdated. Some features are lacking.

Saves time and money.

Gradelink review by David S.
David S.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

Good data! It great keep information and everything organized!!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really! I really enjoy using it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

None I can think of

none

"Gradelink is great"

What do you like best?

Lots of information and data that saves us time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes how to find what I need is a little confusing or I can't get to it without the help of the main center. I could not customize report cards the way that I would have liked.

Not having grades released to parents and students if tuition is not paid.

Administrator in Education Management

"Easy to use with so many capabilities!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to allow parents access

What do you dislike?

That there isn't a mobile app through Google Play

Recommendations to others considering the product

App for Google Play

Smart send

Gradelink review by gordon m.
gordon m.

"Great Product and Service"

What do you like best?

Seamless transition to knew concrpts. Great service and feedback.

What do you dislike?

All is good no negative.

Gradelink solves all my issues no problems

"Gradelink"

What do you like best?

Gradelink is user friendly for the most part. If support is needed, customer support is there to help work through any issues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that administrators cannot filter and print reports that we need for our school but must contact GL for custom reports

Gradelink has made it easier to print transcripts for transfer students.

Gradelink review by Administrator

"Using Gradelink for the past few years"

What do you like best?

It would be nice if every little thing did not cost extra. This makes it difficult for schools that struggle to participate.

What do you dislike?

Enrollment program difficult for many of the parents to navigate.

The benefits are that the parents can check their child's progress daily..

"Gradelink is great! "

What do you like best?

I love all the features that are available. It is also very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There have been times when the system seems to go down, but Gradelink is quick to respond.

I am using Gradelink for grading for my middle school students.