Gradelink

Gradelink

Easy-to-use software to help your school save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission

Work for Gradelink?

Learning about Gradelink?

Gradelink Reviews

Ask Gradelink a Question
Showing 68 Gradelink reviews
Gradelink review by <span>Sean R.</span>
Sean R.

Gradelink saves me valuable time!

What do you like best?

I like that I can organize everything in one place: student information, medical info, classes, and communication.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now. Gradelink is pretty responsive to what we need. I don't anticipate any issues and I imagine we will be with them for quite a few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up with Gradelink! You won't regret it. The tech support is bar none and very helpful and answer your questions with ease. Also, go call other schools who are using Gradelink - Its really helpful to get direct quotes from other users. We did when we were looking for software and those that I spoke with really praised it and the customer service they received.

Gradelink saves us time by allowing parents to easily keep connect with the kids and our school. I work with the administrative and teacher portals and the help I receive when needed is fantastic. We are now able to receive payments online, which has bee hugely helpful! We have also been able to track after school fees, hot lunch fees, attendance, and the list goes on!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gradelink
Gradelink review by <span>Sarah D.</span>
Sarah D.

Gradelink makes school administration easier!

What do you like best?

I love how I can access/organize everything in one site: student information, medical info, classes, and communication.

What do you dislike?

In the SmartSend communication, I can select to email a student's parents (both of them), but it would be beneficial to be able to select one parent to email. (For example, instead of Jane Doe's parents, I can select Jane Doe's mother.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Gradelink to any school administrator. All student information, emergency info, staff info, grade books, and communication are in one place. It has greatly improved the productivity of our school office, and I don't know what we would do without it.

Communication is a big part of running a school. Before Gradelink, we used gmail contacts to keep track of everyone's emails and information, but updating and keeping track from year to year was never an easy task. Gradelink makes keeping track of everyone's contact information so easy and being able to send communication through the site is a giant plus.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

Gradelink review by <span>Peter M.</span>
Peter M.

Fantastic product, Amazing customer service

What do you like best?

From the very start (literally the first time I visited their website), I was treated like a valued customer by Gradelink. Any question I had was answered quickly, professionally, and personally. This continued when I started working with Mr. Axel Maldini, who personifies his title of Customer Success Manager. Working with him and Gradelink has been the very best customer service experience I have ever had. I thought customer service at Squarespace was the best but Gradelink really is in a league of its own. Axel responds to every email, question, or request with speed, courtesy, expertise, and care. He goes and find the answers and solutions you need to succeed. He is somehow always magically available, or that is how it seems. Frankly, this experience reminds me of how older generations would talk about the truly

personalized customer service that used to exist but I had never experienced before. Axel takes a true interest in my school and our success. He knows what we are aiming for and makes every effort to make it happen. When you contact a tech company you almost never get a straight answer or a practical answer or an answer that will solve your problem. Literally every single time I have asked Axel a question he has given a clear, efficient, and effective solution. He often includes several possible solutions, anticipating what may or may not work. There simply is no comparison available between Gradelink and other companies when it comes to high quality customer care. Gradelink is the very, very best. Thank you, Axel and Gradelink!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything right now. Perhaps after we've been using Gradelink for longer there might be something in the platform that we want to change but Gradelink seems so responsive to customer wants and needs that I don't anticipate any issues or problems that can't or won't be resolved within a very short period of time. It really is exceptional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gradelink is the right choice. Full support. Really. Everyone says full support but Gradelink actually gives you full support. You feel supported. They help with every issue. They are experts and understand the customer. Awesome.

We are implementing Gradelink at our school to improve overall efficiency and to streamline grading, lesson planning, and reporting.

Gradelink review by <span>Barbara A.</span>
Barbara A.
G2 Gives Campaign

Gradelink is extremely user friendly from an administrative and teacher standpoint.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is. I also like the very helpful technical support we receive as well as the training videos that are always available. It makes my job a lot more manageable when training new people to our school.

What do you dislike?

I Wish transcripts could be printed in groups (such as grade level) instead of having to print each individual student. At the end of the year when trying to get final transcripts to colleges OR getting information out for college applications, scholarships, etc., it would be a lot quicker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and talk to Gradelink. They are very helpful and answer your questions with ease. Also, call other schools that are using Gradelink. It really helps to get direct information from users. We did when we were looking for software and those that I spoke with really praised it and the customer service they received.

I am extremely happy with the parent/student interfaces. This allows parents to easily keep up with their children. I work with the administrative and teacher portals and the help I receive when needed is fantastic.

Gradelink review by <span>Marti J.</span>
Marti J.

Gradelink Review

What do you like best?

Customer Service is wonderful! Most recently have worked with Mitch, but ALL the tech folks are awesome! I didn't grow up with computers, so they can be a challenge for me. The staff is most patient and helpful with all of my questions. As far as a business is concerned, the staff either can make it or breaks it. I would give them a 10!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the written explanations are a bit difficult. Brief bullet points would be helpful as far as directions are concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is my first experience with Grading software and it has been a good experience. I am feeling comfortable using it on a daily basis. It does not have all the "bells and whistles" that all of the others may have, but it meets my needs well. The support staff is wonderful and is available whenever I have a question

This is our first grading software and we have used it now for six years. It really helps the teachers not to have to do them by hand, although there is a learning curve initially.

Gradelink review by <span>Samantha S.</span>
Samantha S.

Friendly and Helpful Experience

What do you like best?

Mr. Axel Maldini was very friendly and helpful to answer all of my questions and solve the issue I was experiencing. He always got back to me in a timely manner, which was much appreciated, as our school was preparing for a big launch.

What do you dislike?

I wish that payments made in Gradelink via PaySimple would allow a drop-down menu of payment options. Because the only option for a description is to leave a comment in the memo line, there is much room for error and confusion. It can be hard to decipher what a parent has typed, whereas a drop down menu of options would be much clearer on the internal side. fdsa

Learn more about Gradelink

Gradelink Videos

Learning about Gradelink?

* We monitor all Gradelink reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.