Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite

(2 reviews)

GradeProof is an artificially intelligent proofreading for Google Docs that corrects spelling, grammar and phrasing.

Work for GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite?

Learning about GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite?

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite Reviews

Showing 2 GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite reviews
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Everything you need to not sound like an idiot on the internet!"

What do you like best?

I'm used to autocorrect on my phone and I type quickly so having something to check out my errors for me saves me time and frustration!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love it. Couldn't blog without it!

I don't have to worry about spell checking and grammar, I can focus on more important tasks

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Proof Reading my work"

What do you like best?

It tells me the grade level I'm writing in. Makes suggestions to improve my grammar.

What do you dislike?

The grade level might not always be accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can easily be used as an add-on on Google drive

I can better proof read my work without having to ask anyone else for help.

What G Suite Academic solution do you use?

Learning about GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite?

* We monitor all GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.