GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite

GradeProof is an artificially intelligent proofreading for Google Docs that corrects spelling, grammar and phrasing.

Work for GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite?

Learning about GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite?

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite Reviews

Showing 10 GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite reviews
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by Olivia P.
Olivia P.

"Amazing Tool for Perfect Proofing"

What do you like best?

I love that it functions as an add on feature to so many other programs I already use- dropbox, word, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the professional version is so costly. I think something like this should be more affordable especially for students and young professionals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to appear as a professional and as well-educated, this is a product you should definitely use!

GradeProof provides a service that is incredibly intuitive and smart and helps with suggestions and corrections as you type.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite
GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by Daniel I.
Daniel I.

"Proofreading has never been better"

What do you like best?

It's a general understanding that Artificial Intelligence can be more efficient than human intelligence. Gradeproof provides a platform to proofread and edit all word documents with the help of artificial intelligence. Correction is prompt, suggestions are also very helpful. It is an amazing platform to write with. Silly mistakes have reduced drastically. It is also possible to adjust reading and speaking speed.

What do you dislike?

The premium package is expensive. And no matter how intelligent AI can be, there are always shortcomings and sometimes it's preferable to get a human perspective concerning writing challenges or techniques

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try proofreading with AI. It's amazing

I deploy Gradeproof for technical reports, business plans, proposals, and essay writings

What G Suite Academic solution do you use?

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by Sanusi M.
Sanusi M.

"Writing Proficiency"

What do you like best?

GradeProof seems like the most awesome of the proofreading tools of recent times. It provides the correction to your document instantly without having to wait. It also does a plagiarism check on your work.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed their services. The cost of obtaining a pro version is expensive

Recommendations to others considering the product

Writers should try this tool. It's going to be enjoyable

My writing proficiency boomed when I started using Gradeproof.

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by Anu P.
Anu P.

"Better Grade With GradeProof"

What do you like best?

GradProof is an avenue that drives better grades in writing. Upload of files from your system to GradeProof without limitations. Grade proof can import easily from the likes of Google Docs and DropBox. This is something difficult to beat by rivals.

What do you dislike?

Too much-added advantages are available in the pro version. They should make some of them available to free users to

Recommendations to others considering the product

Are you looking for better grades in writing, then GradeProof should be considered

Getting better at writing reports with GradeProof being an awesome proofreading tool

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by Ameer S.
Ameer S.

"My Experience"

What do you like best?

This is one of the proofreadings platforms, its autocorrect feature makes writing easy without worrying about the grammatical error in ones content.

What do you dislike?

The platform is pretty nice, nothing to hate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for writing with ease.

It has helped us in creating outstanding contents for our website.

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by Alejandro R.
Alejandro R.

"Expensive to become a pro user"

What do you like best?

You can install as an extension of Chrome, so it is easy to use.

Free spelling check and grammar corrections.

What do you dislike?

Price shown per month, you need to see the whole year price in small letter. For teachers is expensive. We need a tool cheaper.

In the free mode they can include more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more features to the free version

The offer to use the software to check the plagiarism.

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Everything you need to not sound like an idiot on the internet!"

What do you like best?

I'm used to autocorrect on my phone and I type quickly so having something to check out my errors for me saves me time and frustration!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love it. Couldn't blog without it!

I don't have to worry about spell checking and grammar, I can focus on more important tasks

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"User Experience"

What do you like best?

One of a kind proofreading platform with better ease of deployment.

What do you dislike?

It works perfectly for me, i am okay with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has better proofreading features.

We have been able to write better research proposals with it.

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by User

"Gradeproof review "

What do you like best?

I love the fact hah the more you write the more the intelligence increases. Perfect for teaching and to show my students proper writing techniques in order to prep for testing.

What do you dislike?

Wish that the program was more user friendly at first. You have to play with the program in order to learn all of its features.

Wonderful benefits for being a teacher. Structural techniques have advanced by used it.

GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Proof Reading my work"

What do you like best?

It tells me the grade level I'm writing in. Makes suggestions to improve my grammar.

What do you dislike?

The grade level might not always be accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can easily be used as an add-on on Google drive

I can better proof read my work without having to ask anyone else for help.

Learning about GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite?

* We monitor all GradeProof: Proofreading with AI for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.