GradLeaders

Our MBA recruitment technology connects top companies with the world_??s top MBA talent.

Work for GradLeaders?

Learning about GradLeaders?

GradLeaders Reviews

Ask GradLeaders a Question
Showing 4 GradLeaders reviews
GradLeaders review by Administrator

"Great practical applications for managing advising and recruiting at MBA schools, could use update. "

What do you like best?

This system makes it really easy to identify students by their preferences and connect those students with applicable opportunities. The student-facing platform looks visually appealing. I particularly like the "notes" feature, as it lets the advising team keep tabs on how our students are progressing, and its easy to access.

What do you dislike?

I wish the email messaging function was a little more developed. For example, when I identify a group of students who fit the bill for a certain opportunity, and I batch email them, the email sends but there is no function in the platform to view that sent message or to see who has opened it. It just sends and disappears, so you're not even really sure if it's been sent. The student-facing platform can confuse students sometimes, for example, the system doesn't always clear out search filters in the job posting or appointment sections, and sometimes students will be searching for appointments and express that they can't find any, when really they were unaware that they were searching with filters on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless they update the message function, be sure to have a separate email communication system to use with students.

Keeping track of students and their career progression through note taking, managing online recruiting platform, managing program events. The system has kept us organized in the major elements of our business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GradLeaders
GradLeaders review by Administrator

"Unhelpful team"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform has good work flow options.

What do you dislike?

The support team is unresponsive and unhelpful. It seems like we are just a dollar sign and bait isn’t big dollars they don’t care about us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Devote a full time employee to your conversion if it is complicated.

Work flow for serval signatories. Handshake doesn’t have it.

What Other Recruiting solution do you use?

GradLeaders review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"If you know what you want, MBA Focus will save you a ton of time"

What do you like best?

I lead the Engineering Recruiting at Marketo. This year we wanted to bring in some new graduates out of the best MBA Schools in the world. I started to manually post at a few of the top MBA programs in the US. I quickly realized that there's a lot of good schools out there. It took time to manually post jobs, way too much time. That's when I bumped into MBA Focus and it turned out that the job posting engine of 90% of the schools was a MBA Focus. So if you only have one or two schools to post to, then do it manually. But if you are running a recruiting program and would like to make the best use of your time, spend a few bucks and use this service. I think it was around $200. Money well spent.

What do you dislike?

They are only at 90% of the schools. I still had to manually post at a few schools. I think Columbia and Harvard were a couple schools that had to be manually posted. The UI is kind of clunky. It's not as intuitive as it could be but most people will be fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a no brainer for any company looking to attract talent from the top MBA programs in the world.

We were able to post our job to one site and have it show up on just about every top MBA School in the world.

GradLeaders review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Better than Predecessor"

What do you like best?

I like the custom field we were able to generate. I also like the platform for workflow.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the university Module is less important than the employer module as we are not the moneymaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for career services.

The old platform is being jammed out.

Learning about GradLeaders?

* We monitor all GradLeaders reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.