grammarly

Grammarly makes you a better writer by finding and correcting up to 10 times more mistakes than your word processor.

Work for grammarly?

Learning about grammarly?

grammarly Reviews

Ask grammarly a Question
Showing 451 grammarly reviews
grammarly review by Milan K.
Milan K.

"Improve grammar with Grammarly"

What do you like best?

We can write correct grammar and spelling with Grammarly.Grammarly is good and fast software it's very easy to use and install.Grammarly extension available for Chrome and firefox browser.Grammarly works with browser and if we write on any website grammarly check incorrect grammar and spelling mistake in real time and give correct suggestions for that.We can enable and disable Grammarly for any website.Grammarly provide personal dictionary feature in this we can add our word in dictionary and that word grammarly not consider as wrong spelling.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly allow only limited feature is free plan.Unclear sentence structure ,Plagiarism detection all this major feature is not included in free plan.Grammarly premium plan is costly and it allow only for one user only.Grammarly not provide any sdk tools for integrate Grammarly services in our software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammarly for improve your grammar and spelling mistakes.

We can write mistake free grammar and spelling in client project report using Grammarly software.When we write email to client that time grammarly is very helpful for check incorrect grammar and spelling mistakes in realtime and give correct suggestions for that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about grammarly
grammarly review by Shardul G.
Shardul G.

"Best Grammar and Spelling mistake checking software"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is best software for write without any grammar and spelling error.Grammarly check incorrect spelling , grammar ,punctuation and unclear sentence structure all this in real time.Grammarly not only detect incorrect spelling and grammar but also give correct suggestion.Grammarly is very fast and easy to use we need to just install grammarly extension with our browser and it will start working on email, and any website where we write we can also enable and disable grammarly for any particular website.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly give many suggestions for incorrect spelling and grammar mistake and sometimes its confusing to choose correct one.Grammalry provide very limited feature in free plan.Grammalry support only English language but not any other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammalry for improve your spelling and grammar mistakes.

Grammalry very useful for us to write emails and make project documents for client with correct spelling and grammar.

What Other Education solution do you use?

grammarly review by kamlesh p.
kamlesh p.

"Grammarly is best software for write without making spelling and grammarly mistake."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is online cloud based software that help us to write in english language without making spelling and grammarly mistake.the best thing of this software is that it works in realtime means when we writing in english grammarly check incorrect spelling and grammar and also give correct suggestion for the same.and its very easy to use just install grammarly extension in browser and it start work .grammarly available for firefox,chrome browser.

What do you dislike?

grammarly premium plan is very costly.i dislike this.grammarly only give correct suggestion for one word but not for whole sentence.this feature should be provide by grammarly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is very good cloud software for writing in english without making spelling and grammarly mistake.grammarly is very helpful for write email to client without making spelling and grammarly mistake.grammarly is very easy to use and it not take more time for installation process.grammarly extension available for firefox and google chrome browser.

grammarly help us to write project report without making spelling and grammar mistake.also grammarly is very useful for write email for client without spelling and grammar mistake.

grammarly review by Ayobami B.
Ayobami B.

"Review of Grammarly"

What do you like best?

Some of the best features of Grammarly that I like include:

(1) easy to use interface on the web.

(2) correct spellings and grammar usage are on the system.

(3) it shows the number of grammar/spelling errors in a statement or report/document.

(4) you can easily upload documents to the interface for review.

What do you dislike?

some of the issues I have encountered while using this program include:

(1) the system can be slow especially while using the web.

(2) the interface is not easy to use and someone with no previous knowledge of computer usage may find this interface very difficult to use.

(3) the interface may wrongly flag some correct grammar/use of English as wrong even when correct.

(4) Having to expand the page to correctly view mistakes may be time-consuming and rather unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I recommend the usage of Grammarly to users, however, I will give the following considerations before deployment:

(1) You require a level of ability at the English language before you can deploy the software, if you have little or no English knowledge, the software/interface may not serve any purpose for you or your business.

(2) You must also have a certain level of computer knowledge as I have personally found the interface very difficult to navigate and I have extensive years of computer knowledge.

(3) The absence of the underline/error notifications may not absolutely mean that your work is devoid of errors, as if a word is correctly spelt as something else even with a different usage, it may not be picked.

I have used Grammarly for the following business needs below:

(1) I write my daily reports with Grammarly in other to get better communication.

(2) Used in writing minutes of meetings.

grammarly review by Ashish B.
Ashish B.

"Grammarly Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is best software for detect incorrect grammar and spelling in our writing.Grammarly is very fast and work in real time mode Grammarly detect incorrect spelling and grammar with our writing speed.Grammarly is very easy to use we just need to download and install extension in our web browser and after that it will start working.Grammarly extension available for Chrome , Firefox and also for window.Grammarly support American, British, Canadian and Australian English language.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly premium version is costly.It cost 11$ per month.Unclear sentance structure detection feature is not available in free plan.plagiarism feature is also not allow in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write in english without any grammar and spelling mistakes with grammarly

Grammarly is very useful for us it's help us to write client email and reports without making spelling and grammatically mistakes.Grammarly works in realtime writing and give correct suggestions.

grammarly review by Bin C.
Bin C.

"It is very helpful for English learner to have a good writing skill"

What do you like best?

It adds on to my almost typing tasks since it has compatible extensions to google chrome, MS word, MS ppt. It helps me to correct my writing English all the time while I am writing emails, reports, and homework. The installation of this software is very simple and the instructions can guide me through the process to add it to my other writing/editing software too.

What do you dislike?

Some phrases and sayings from the urban dictionary may not be caught by the software and sometimes it does not give reliable corrections for long sentences. To upgrade to its advanced version which can give suggestions for vocabulary enhancement, users need to pay additional fees while it is free to maintain the basic version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not very confident about your English writing, Grammarly is a good tool to help you to improve your writing and English overall. Using the basic plan without paying any additional fee is a good start.

I have been using Grammarly for my writing courses and research reports/papers. In MS Word, with the Grammarly extension, I can easily check and correct my writing English.

grammarly review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to turn this on and off inside websites. I like the ability of this program to not only detect your spelling errors, but it also detects the errors within your sentence structure, the misuse of punctuation, misused words, erroneous words, and overused words. It is very dynamic in the detection abilities it uses. I enjoy the ability to drop documents already produced into the program as well. It makes editing simple and easy when you're in a time crunch to get them out to customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike specific programming within Grammarly that doesn't allow the change of words that it sees as overused or misused. By that, I am meaning a thesaurus-like feature to allow a more dynamic experience and fluidity of language development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I urge you to really dive into the settings of this program. The premium option is a great investment, especially if you're editing a website, documents, or even regularly writing emails. I highly recommend this program even for the average users. If you have children in college they need to know about this program as well. You'll be able to add it where you really need it.

My email is double checked now. I use this in combination with the in program checking options which are extremely limited compared to Grammarly. It helps you be more professional and accurate in your company image within the cyber world.

grammarly review by Adrian E.
Adrian E.

"Very pleased and could not be more happy."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Grammarly is how much it has improved my spelling and grammar throughout the time I have used it. Due to it being very simple and easy to use, I found myself having a much easier and better time at work since I was getting better at it due to how much I learned with Grammarly. It has never failed me and has always corrected any of my errors which has resulted in having very good grades on projects I have completed at work. Overall I would recommend it to almost anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the software. It has only helped me at work and has not had any issues at all and has worked almost perfectly. The only thing I disliked at first was that some works I misspelled so poorly that the software would not pick it up and fix it for me but now that I think about it that was my fault and not the software. In fact, Grammarly helped me improve on not making those mistake again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using it and keep improving.

It would solve my problems with my poor spelling and grammar. I have realized how much of a better speller I am and thanks to Grammarly I can do my job much better than before. My co-workers have also said the same and are very pleased to use Grammarly. I am very glad to have found this software overall.

grammarly review by Brad B.
Brad B.

"Grammarly spelling and grammar checking software"

What do you like best?

It works in real time and really helps to clean up your writing. The monthly updates regarding usage and how you rank against other users are entertaining, especially the productivity and unique words used rankings. The best thing is it is free!

What do you dislike?

I continually get upgrade emails encouraging me to spend the $75 for an annual subscription. These are easily ignored, but I would consider upgrading if the price was better. At $25 this would be outstanding, but at $75 I don't see the value, especially when the free version does everything one needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent grammar and spell check program that is very easy to use, and checks just about everything you write. The free version is so good, I see little reason to upgrade to the paid version. Perhaps if it were cheaper, but at $75 per year, the value is not there for me. I readily recommend the free version.

This ensures my writing is always professional and error free. When trying to attract new customers, or working with current ones, a professional cannot afford to have sloppy writing or errors. It works seamlessly across my various email platforms and word processing packages. It is always on to discover errors,

grammarly review by James B.
James B.

"Grammarly is a solid product that I am grateful for every day (as it corrects my mistakes)."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a must for anyone creating copy that will be seen by the public. Grammarly quietly highlights the pieces of content that I misspelled, misused, or mis-formed, as I type. I'm able to do basic proofing before I ever send to an editor.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Grammarly worked better in certain settings. I found that Grammarly had issues when I tried to type captions in FB - which erased all my work... twice - but that is such a hyper-focused issue. There's been one or two other instances like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need proofing help when writing, consider grammarly. One of the more compelling reasons is because it's free (for basic features). Another great reason is because it's awesome - and by awesome I mean it helps keep you from those head smack mistakes when sending copy in front of the masses.

I post, print, send constantly throughout my workweek. It's nice to know I have a little helper that's got my back on spelling and grammar issues.

grammarly review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"The most effetive spell checker"

What do you like best?

I'd call grammarly an essential tool for anyone, not only writers. I work with a lot of text and running it through grammarly is almost essential for the said text to turn out grammatically correct, beatiful and to the point. The extension works great, but I still prefer to run the text through a web app for convenience.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extenion. Don't get me wrong, it works great, but it sometimes interfears with some other extensions or web forms you need to fill in. Not a deal breaker, but something definitely worth an improvement.

On another note, grammarly isn't always 100% correct. Keep in mind that its corrections are mostly guidelines and advice so always think for yourself also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely do run your texts through the grammarly web service. It will save you both time on edditing and you reputation online.

Keeping our company text written correct, without mistakes and an easy to read manner.

grammarly review by Jada B.
Jada B.

"Helps show my intelligence "

What do you like best?

What I love most about Grammarly is the weekly reports sent to my email showing my strengths and weaknesses as well as how much I have grown since starting with the product.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite aspect of the product is the jumpiness of the mobile version. To me, the keyboard functionality jumps around attempting to predict the text with little content and confuses me as I am writing because the word is constantly changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a tool towards your self improvement.

This product helps me send emails to my coworkers that sound as intelligent as I am. Before Grammarly, my sentence structure and spelling needed a lot of work. As a math teacher I am not afraid to admit that those are my weak areas, but with the frequent use I have been able to identify my mistakes as I am writing and correct them

grammarly review by Mayur G.
Mayur G.

"Grammarly Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is awesome software for write in English language without making spelling and grammarly mistake.Grammarly is very easy to use software Grammalry works in realtime mode Grammalry detect incorrect spelling and grammarly mistake with our writing.Grammarly extension is available for chrome , firefox browser and also for window.Grammarly detect incorrect spelling and grammar and give correct suggestions for us.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly premium version is very costly it cost 12$ per month.Unclear sentence structure detection feature not allowed in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write Email ,Report in english language without any spelling and grammar mistake with Grammalry.

Grammarly help us to make client report and write email to client without making any spelling and grammar mistakes.Grammarly support american ,british,canadian and australian english so we can write in different country client english language without any spelling and grammarly mistake.

grammarly review by Lauren H.
Lauren H.

"Best Proof Reading Platform"

What do you like best?

I love how you can select the writing topic, if it is formal/informal, how it is being distributed, and the level of expertise needed for the system to accurately proof the piece. I also like how it tells you what to fix and why. Grammarly has helped improve my writing over the years.

What do you dislike?

The monthly cost for the premium proofing. If I know I have a lot of writing projects coming up then I will pay for a pkg. Other than that I mostly use the free version just due to price and I am paying out of pocked vs my company paying for it

We no longer have a proofing department at work so this has served as a backup to make sure everything from spelling to grammar is correct.

grammarly review by Jayson G.
Jayson G.

"My perfect grammar instructor when writing articles"

What do you like best?

What I like about Grammarly is it comes out of the box, it sits on my browser and waits for me to commit mistakes or sees any suggestion it could give whenever there is something to improve on my writing composition. Even right now, while I am writing this review, Grammarly works like a charm, correcting my every word and sentence, making sure I don't embarrass myself with my incoherent syntax and misspelt words.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I could take against them, I remember some instances where the correction is quite aggressive and the correction simply doesn't make sense. But they are cloud-based, and I am sure they are improving their methods of grammar correction. I have nothing to complain. It is like having my favourite English teacher way back in Highschool all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly and team are definitely heading in the right direction. They have been improving their algorithms since day one, and perhaps even surpass that of a human eye to spot grammatical and spelling errors. Something that I will be looking forward because it does help a lot with our writing tasks.

Business emails and articles. I write a lot of business emails for client correspondence and articles for customer outreach. Problem is, when you have a very tight deadline, you have a tendency to misread, mistype, misconstruct sentences and words. Grammarly saves the day, when it highlights concerned words, sentences and phrases that needs improvement. Spelling and grammer-wise.

grammarly review by Anand P.
Anand P.

"Absolutely valuable friend omnipresent with you!!"

What do you like best?

Ability to identify mistakes committed while typing at a quick pace on a day to day scenario is the primary advantage of the tool. Secondly, the valuable suggestions given for corrections too is equally valuable for doing corrections at ease without having to painstakingly search on google for suggestions. Thirdly, for a non-English native language speaking person, it is a super handy tool for grammatical corrections.

What do you dislike?

Cost of the premium version is a little too pricey to purchase individually. If the cost of it is made affordable, all features available on Grammarly can be utilized without a second thought. Apart from that, absolutely nothing to dislike in Grammarly usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an add-on of Grammarly on your web-browser. Utilize Grammarly for proofreading of your important documents. Trust me, it would come in handy for achieving a satisfactory application.

I utilize it as a valuable add-on to my Chrome browser. It helps me correct typos in the mail I type on a frequent basis. While using Microsoft Word, the suggestions by underlining and helps valuable to add on to the suggestions made by Word. I used it extensively for proofreading my Statement of Purpose for my Master's applications.

grammarly review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Fast and Efficient"

What do you like best?

the speed by which the software fix grammar errors in the article is pretty impressive. it marks all the mistakes in your work on the go and highlights them so that we can easily edit to get a better article. the greatest thing about Grammarly is that its basic plan is free so that everyone can use it, the basic version is quite good and fix critical grammar errors as well as spelling errors in the articles, the software is available is pc as well on mac, add-on for Microsoft word is also available so that editing your documents become so much easier. when going for the premium plan, its quite affordable and the features are impressive. it highlights all kinds of grammar mistakes and even give you options to change the form for better reading experience to the reader. another perk when using premium plan is the access to a plagiarism checker that checks over 8 billion pages for copies of your article. in the premium plan, there is also another option to sent your work to a professional proofreader who'll fix the grammar mistakes in your articles which the machine may not be able to find.

What do you dislike?

the Microsoft word addon isn't available for mac version which is disappointing. there is an android keyboard which is nowhere near good as the web version.some popular websites like google cloud isn't supported by grammarly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to fixing mistakes in your articles, this is the best tool out there. Highly recommended.

fix grammar and spelling checks in the articles as well as checking your articles for plagiarism.

grammarly review by Meagan N.
Meagan N.

"Best Grammar Check Software"

What do you like best?

It's simple, clean, and easy to use. It has an internet browser feature and a desktop feature, both of which I use and love.

What do you dislike?

You can check documents larger than 10,000 words in the desktop app, which is a problem when most of mine are over that length. I have to check the larger documents in sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best grammar and spelling check software I've used yet. It checks more than just those two categories, and it will explain issues and give you examples to help you correct it. Definitely, recommend this to anyone who does writing of any kind on their computer!

I am able to quickly and easily double check my spelling, grammar, and punctuation whether I'm writing emails to clients or checking my blog posts or books.

grammarly review by Nathan B.
Nathan B.

"Better than copyscape"

What do you like best?

I mainly came to know about Grammarly after getting into writing articles online. at first, I went with the free plan offered by Grammarly that corrects simple grammatical as well as spelling mistakes in the articles. as I became serious about writing online good quality in writing became a serious requirement, I go on and choose the premium plan of the software. it's after that I got the chance to use the plagiarism checker which is one of the best tool i have ever used. the tool has the database of billions of articles online when you write the articles and submit into the tool, it checks the whole database for similar content and makes sure the articles don't contain plagiarism. its very important for writers online to check plagiarism cause it affect the ranking of websites in the search engines or else you can get your site indexed and badly affect your rankings. the tool also gives more precise and complex grammar corrections with the premium plan. the pricing is also great, the base plan is free which can be used by everyone and i think its a great opportunity for those who want a taste of what the software offers. i also use the software on my windows computer, its a lightweight tool and does the work efficiently.

What do you dislike?

the biggest mistake is that the tool doesn't support google docs, i used to write articles in google docs now i have to edit it in Grammarly first and then save it on google docs which is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a free tool, check it out

correct grammatical errors in articles as well as check them for plagiarism

grammarly review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"Incredible tool"

What do you like best?

My grammar was bad ever since preliminary schools, I always had trouble writing articles, letter, and applications. I used Grammarly in the beginning as the free version which grants me access to basic grammar and spelling corrections. it solved many mistakes i made while writing emails and applications instantaneously. the speed of the tool is incredible and fixes grammar issue on the got. later i needed professional standards in articles so i switched to the premium version and its really awesome cool you get access to a whole new level, here you can type the article on the web and it highlights all your errors which can be fixed with simple clicks. the greatest thing about Grammarly is the pricing. its actually free to use so everyone can access it. the tool is available in all platforms including windows, mac, and mobile devices.as well as an addon available for Microsoft Word.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly doesn't support many sites which is extremely irritating, it doesn't support quora, discord, google drive etc. the premium version isn't really affordable to all. it only highlights the errors and sometimes it doesn't show how to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a free tool. give it a try

Fix grammar and spelling errors in articles

grammarly review by peter b.
peter b.

"Best tool to improve your writing"

What do you like best?

the best thing about grammarly should be the pricing scheme, the basic spelling and grammar checker are free for everyone to use as long as they want which is pretty cool in my opinion. when coming to the premium version also its pretty affordable for most users and worth the money when quality of the service provided. even for the premium plan, there is a free trial for 7 days as well as exclusive discounts for students and academic institutions.

the Grammarly is available as an addon in all the browsers and pretty quick in working. it checks for spelling and typing errors on the go. when we buy the premium version we get access to tools like plagiarism checker that checks over 8 billion pages for copied content and vocabulary enhancement suggestions which improve the readability of your article. there is also an option to sent your article to a professional checker who edits your article manually if you need. native applications are also available for windows and mac as well as a Microsoft office addon for windows.

the tool is excellent and fixes almost all the errors in it, even when there are no errors still it makes the article look good.

What do you dislike?

the Microsft office addon isn't available on the mac platform. they dont support many websites including quora and google drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i can assure you that using Grammarly can significantly improve the quality of your articles.

fixing grammar and spelling mistakes in the articles and blog posts

grammarly review by Neil H.
Neil H.

"Best Grammar Software out there"

What do you like best?

I started using Grammarly years ago when I started getting into blogging and internet marketing. quality of the content and articles free of grammar, spelling mistakes are necessary to attract visitors to the website and i used to struggle with this problem. then i came across Grammarly, at first i didn't had much income so i went with the free plan with provided me with enough editing and highlighting basic grammar mistakes since the articles started to look better than before. I think the best thing about Grammarly is the free plan so that everyone can use the application. as i got serious about blogging the basic tool wasn't enough and chosen the premium plan, its really cheap and affordable to all which is really great for the service that they offer. the premium plan also offers you a plagiarism checker which is really great and the tool is pretty fast too. plagiarism checker by Grammarly will check your article with billions of articles around the web for plagiarism and help make sure its unique. grammarly is available as native pc, mac application as well as add-ons for browsers, even there is a web console where you can type and it will highlight the mistakes.

What do you dislike?

it won't always show you how to fix the mistakes but just highlight the error which is irritating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a free service so check it for yourself and if you need more features go with the premium plan

fixing grammar and spelling mistakes in articles,

grammarly review by Hatty L.
Hatty L.

"Best Grammer and plagiarism checker"

What do you like best?

Its free for starting, the basic plan of Grammarly allows you to get the small grammar and spelling correction for free, which helped me out while starting out. The interface is straightforward, and users won't have much to think about the website, when logged in they take you directly to the app in which you can type and automatically correct grammar errors. the speed is awesome, they correct the mistakes almost instantly and go through with your editing. another great thing about Grammarly is that it supports multiple platforms, whether its mac windows or mobile devices. the plagiarism checker is also helpful while posting online as copied content can hurt your website SEO and you could lose all your rankings.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't support many websites including google docs, google drive, Quora, discord etc, which is really frustrating. the android keyboard from Grammarly is pathetic and doesn't fix all your issues compared to pc and web versions. it doesn't fix all grammar errors, sometimes it just shows there's an error and gives you no hint how to solve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the best in the market, go for it.

check grammar and plagiarism for essays, articles, etc.

grammarly review by Amy F.
Amy F.

"Fast , cheap but not the best"

What do you like best?

I use Grammarly premium on all my devices including my smartphone, windows pc, my browser addon as well as an add-on for Microsoft office. the service is quite fast and it checks the grammatical errors as well as spelling errors in the writings on the go, so it's easy to spot mistakes quickly and correct them. one of the greatest things about Grammarly is that the basic plan offered by them is free of cost so that everyone can access it. even when you go premium the pricing is not a real problem as the service offered is of great value. when you upgrade your account to the premium plan you'll get access to the plagiarism checking tool that checks the whole web for any similar content like that you've written. the web console for writing and saying articles is a lifesaver on the go and regardless of the device, you can access your content. the premium plan also gives you a chance to send your work to a professional who will check and correct grammar for you which I find really worth the price.

What do you dislike?

the service only checks for grammatical errors and not fix them automatically. some websites will not work like Quora and google drive which is really bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the basic plan is free, i definitely recommend you to check it out and find test the service for yourself.

check grammatical errors in my work.

grammarly review by Derik P.
Derik P.

"Awesome Tool! "

What do you like best?

I use Grammarly first whenever I'm writing a paper for college or a blog for work. My writing and grammar skills are not my strong suit, so Grammarly helps keep me in check. The Google Chrome plug-in is one of the most useful tools I've ever used. It inserts the same editing service into almost any web page. Side note, while I was typing this portion, Grammarly corrected 2 errors.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive for the full version. They have sales and special discounts on their service somewhat frequently, so it's not unattainable. I would still say that even at full price, the platform is still worth it. Some of the grammatical changes are not always correct, but that's typically when you're writing about a niche topic and some slang gets used more frequently. The other issue I have is the lack of formatting capabilities. This very well may be on purpose that they've decided not to allow any formatting, but every now and then it can get a little inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're writing an important paper, blog, or news piece, I would still copy/paste your write-up into a word processor like Microsoft Word to get a "second opinion" on the piece. I did this for a little while until I got a good handle on the quirks of the platform and some of its pitfalls.

Naturally, the biggest problem I solve is my lack of writing skills. It checks for spelling, structure, overused words, passive voices, and even plagiarism. Because you can adjust the guidelines for the type of writing you're doing, it is even useful for skilled writers.

grammarly review by Jackie B.
Jackie B.

"Great Communications Work Best When Grammar Is Perfect"

What do you like best?

I write too fast for Spell Check, and acronyms aren't "grammar". Grammarly captures everything, while I'm typing, so I get to keep speed and send out emails that I don't regret. It also sends me weekly progress reports on improvements, where I am consistently getting syntax wrong and I can even scan existing documents for critical errors or improvements too. EX: I'm constantly tweaking existing docs forever more powerful ways to communicate an idea. Grammarly catches those too. I find I am actually learning better grammar and it comes across when I speak too.

What do you dislike?

It can be annoying when the software shows too many options. But that's where I am learning to improve. So the real problem is me needing so many grammatical corrections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Grammarly should be mandatory for all outbound communications. We're all losing our ability to spell and use proper grammar, thanks to social media and acronyms. If we want to keep communications clear, we need to keep a shared framework in which to do so - which is grammar.

I write too fast for spell check and social media combined with too many acronyms was ruining my grammatical skills. (the same was happening with my team too.) I don't have time for an online course, so Grammarly was the ideal solution to solve both problems.

grammarly review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"Free Version Is Helpful But Needs Improvement"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is good for simple and quick edits when I write business e-mails. It also comes in handy when I work via WordPress or use social media for professional reasons. It allows me to fix simple spelling and grammatical errors.

What do you dislike?

There are two main things I dislike about Grammarly. First, it isn't compatible with Google Drive. This is disappointing because I use Google Drive for several work-related tasks. Also, the suggestions for correcting grammar aren't always accurate. I've had several suggested corrections that were grammatically wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version of Grammarly is good for basic editing, but don't rely solely on the suggestions it offers. Double-check any grammatical revisions if they don't seem correct. But overall, it's a solid tool for any professional who works online.

Grammarly helps ensure my e-mails and similar work messages sound professional. As a freelance writer, it's crucial to avoid any mistakes when I communicate with clients. Grammarly is beneficial when it comes to quick revisions.

grammarly review by Ian J.
Ian J.

"Awesome tool for Editing"

What do you like best?

I cam to using Grammarly as a Free user which provided with basic grammar and spelling error while creating documents. later on, when I wanted more robust qualities in editing I went on taking the premium version of the software and it's awesome so far. the best thing about Grammarly is that its free so that every user can take advantage of such a tool and even the premium plan is affordable if you need more refined and quality articles. they also have an awesome customer support that includes live chat option and you can easily get in touch with them when trouble finds you. the tool is available on multiple platforms such as mac, windows and even there is a web editor for you to access the tool from everywhere. Grammarly also provides a keyboard editor for android and ios and it's a great tool. another great thing is the browser add-ons by Grammarly, I used it on chrome and it edits the text everywhere I type and save myself from embarrassment. the web interface is also clean and smooth and easy for the user to access.

What do you dislike?

the tool only finds tool and there is no option to automatically fix it. and for some errors, they only highlight it and no option to edit which can be frustrating at times. many websites are not supported by Grammarly including the famous Google cloud and google docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a great tool if you do any writing online.

fixing Grammer and spelling errors in the articles.

grammarly review by Ira h.
Ira h.

"Best Grammar and Spell Checker"

What do you like best?

I used to be a regular user of Grammarly for a year, I use it everywhere on my phone, Mac as well as on my phone as a keyboard. the performance of Grammarly is impressive and usually, show errors within seconds.not only it fixes errors associated with grammar but also minor mistakes such as punctuations and capitalization. the pricing is also great, there is also a free plan available for users which checks for critical grammar and spelling errors. in the beginning, i started as a free user and when I wanted to get into publishing and blogging I went with the premium plan and never regretted it till date. the web interface is really simple and easy to use. another great thing is the chrome addon, it's very useful while writing emails and creating blog posts. the premium plan also gives you access to a plagiarism checker which searches the whole web for the copy of your article and I find it really useful when trying to blog.

What do you dislike?

grammarly won't support every site, I used to be a regular user for quora and Grammarly doesn't support it. I find it really frustrating that I have to type in the console and then copy paste it into QUora to post my article to make it error free. grammarly also don't support Google drive and Google docs which is really bad for a common user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its one of the best, go for it

FIx grammer errors and spelling mistakes.

grammarly review by George  W.
George W.

"One of the Best"

What do you like best?

i used to be a user of Grammarly for years and I can assure you that its one of the best products in the market. it corrects spelling and grammar errors very quickly and efficiently so that you can be confident about your work. the best things about Grammarly is that its available in multiple platforms, I used to use the native windows app as well as Grammarly for MS office, occasionally moving on to the cloud grammarly editor. the chrome addon is also helpful while browsing the web. it's really helpful even when coming to small errors such as capitalization which is really awesome. the web interface is very appealing and you don't have much trouble moving around the website. one of the most important factors about pricing, the basic tool od Grammarly is free and anybody could use it and when you move to the premium version you'll get access to awesome tools such as plagiarism checker that checks all around the web to find the uniqueness of your content, which I find really helpful while making web posts cause making copied content could hurt your website SEO and rankings.

What do you dislike?

there is no Word add-in for mac which is frustrating. another thing about Grammarly is their keyboard for android and ios platforms that's nowhere near efficient as the web editor. it's not always the best tools and many times shows error but not how to fix it, which can be irritating,

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the best in the market, go for it.

Fix Grammar and type errors as well as checking plagiarism from all around the web.

grammarly review by metin O.
metin O.

"Best in the market"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Grammarly is pricing. I started out using Grammarly as a free user until I got into writing reviews and blog posts and needed detailed reviewing of my work. it pretty cool that it can easily fix all spelling, and grammar efficiently. it's their multiple platforms as a windows application as well as a web-based editor. even the premium version of the Grammarly that have awesome tools like plagiarism checker isn't costly and much affordable for a basic user. it's simply the most efficient grammar checker tool in the market.

What do you dislike?

the support isn't really good and may take hours or even days to reply to your emails. the Word add-on of Grammarly isn't really up to the mark and crashes sometimes also the Word add-on isn't available for the Mac user. there is no mobile version of the app available other than the keyboard tool which makes accessing Grammarly from the mobile phones really hard. they dont support many popular websites including Google drive and I find it really frustrating cause yo can't really get help even when you're paying for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its simply the best, go with them

Grammar and spelling checks on documents and posts.

grammarly review by Christina M.
Christina M.

"Keeps my communications professional!"

What do you like best?

Grammarly allows me to communicate via email with my customers and vendors in an articulate and concise fashion without constantly having to look up spelling and grammar rules.

What do you dislike?

I wish more platforms supported Grammarly (like Google Docs), but I think that's more a problem with the other parties than with Grammarly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is definitely worth the cost for our business. I use it every day--writing emails, creating copy for our website, blogging, posting to our Facebook page. I am using it constantly, and since it runs in the background I don't have to worry about actively starting it every time I sit down to write something. It's indispensable for us!

I have sent out emails a few times only to realize that there was a glaring spelling or grammar error, which personally always makes me feel unprofessional and foolish. Grammarly has fixed that problem!

grammarly review by Rafael L.
Rafael L.

"Your English assistant 24/7"

What do you like best?

I like very much that Grammarly is in three flavours: web app, Chrome extension and desktop app. All of them are so useful, mainly the web and the extension. I use them at work and at home. Grammarly checks your spelling, grammar, punctuation, structure and style on the fly and gives you the synonyms when you need it.

What do you dislike?

The main thing I don't like is that Google Drive is not yet supported. There are a lot of people that use Google Docs. I think that it must be a priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need writing in English with confidence, or you are learning/improving your English, Grammarly is a good tool to help you on your way to the success. Start with the free version and test it.

It is very important the use of English in the business around the world, but not all the people speak it very well because English is not their main language. I have to write emails and documents in English in my day to day at work. Thanks to Grammarly I can write in English with confidence.

grammarly review by Colleen M.
Colleen M.

"A wonderful tool to double-check your spelling and grammar "

What do you like best?

I love how it catches basically all of my errors, typos, and misspellings. Occasionally it will even give me suggestions about not using certain words so much and gives suggestions for synonyms. I also like that it will work on any internet page you're using, so you don't have to drag and drop text. It's always there for you.

What do you dislike?

I wish it offered even more synonym suggestions. I do some copywriting for my job and would like to not have to google the synonyms for certain words so often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The premium features definitely help with my writing. But count on it more for a grammar and punctuation tool, not necessarily one to improve your vocabulary.

As a marketing professional, I use this product mostly for helping me write email and landing page copy. It's great on catching silly comma errors, which is something I used to struggle with, but I think it has actually taught me more proper usage and needs to correct me less, the more I use it.

grammarly review by My N.
My N.

"Save me from sounding dumb when I first learnt English!"

What do you like best?

Obviously its function of correcting grammar and spelling mistakes. I was born in Vietnam so when I came to America, it's a new world of communication. I had to read and write in a new language that I did not have much exposure to before. It was so hard. Grammarly saved me because I could improve my language day by day, since it pointed out my mistakes. It helped me tremendously when I applied for jobs: resume, coverletter, and especially, emails to employers and applications. Of course no one wanted to give me a job if I made mistakes right in the application round. Grammarly is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a bit slow to load and show the mistakes. Other than that, it's perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. whether you are a native speaker of english or not.

I use grammarly any time I write something when I am at the work place. I introduced it to my co-workers too. And you know what, even Americans make mistakes too. Not only foreigners like me do. My friends who speak english as a mother tounge also thank me because if i didnt introduce it to them, they would never think that they need something like Grammarly.

grammarly review by William G.
William G.

"A Powerful Tool for Writing Effectiveness"

What do you like best?

Grammarly (Premium version) works inside most software we use and has a desktop app for situations where Grammarly doesn’t have a plugin. The UI is clean and unobtrusive, in addition to being easy for users to navigate. The ability to change its feedback based on the type of writing you are doing allows for a level of flexibility and usefulness you don’t normally see in grammar editors.

For our students, Grammarly’s monitoring of citations is helpful in not only clarifying what needs to be cited, but has multiple ways to do the citations (APA, Chicago, MLA). We’ve never received so many thank yous for a service offering before.

What do you dislike?

There’s not really anything to dislike about Grammarly, because it seems to be doing everything that can be reasonably expected while not using massive resources. A recurring challenge is helping students to determine if a particular suggestion is helpful or not. This is especially true when it’s a recommendation about using active v passive voice. That said, the conversation itself is a good way to empower students to become more informed writers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’ve tried the free version, you may have experienced lag. The premium version offers all of the positives of the free version (and more), but with smooth integration.

Grammarly seems to be upping the game for emails and general documents for our instructors and staff. Because it’s so unobtrusive, people leave it running and are very comfortable with taking and implementing the feedback. The result seems to be fewer errors and clearer text interactions.

grammarly review by Inga H.
Inga H.

"Grammar checking tool for better writing"

What do you like best?

It is nearly invisible in your browser window but if you make a mistake then it works very fast and accurate at the same time. It does not disturb your writing flow. It corrects your mistakes and gives you various options to correct them.

What do you dislike?

For the premium version, the price is a little bit too high. Especially if you can’t use the tool for offline work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the price for the premium version is too high, but I recommend the basic version to everyone who wants to make fewer mistakes.

I use this tool for all written files at work. On desktop and on mobile it works well and helps me to make nearly no mistakes anymore when writing texts in the English language. This is important for us as a German firm who has contacts in many foreign countries. It saves a lot of time at work because I don’t have to spend time on correcting the texts myself.

grammarly review by Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.

"Useful in All Aspects of Life"

What do you like best?

I like that it is constantly scanning anything I type on my computer (including this review) for errors. It also makes correcting errors so simple, by just allowing the user to hover over their mistakes. The statistics reports are great professional development aids, by showing me my overall vocabulary as well as the frequency of errors. This is constantly encouraging me to use my thesaurus while completing assignments for graduate school or professional emails, it is a nice reminder! Grammarly goes a step above the typical editing software, in my opinion, it feels as though the technology gets smarter every day and it is truly working towards making my work sound its best. Very little do I find that I do not agree with a suggestion made.

What do you dislike?

There are very few aspects that I dislike about Grammarly. The only slight issue I have is as a graduate student there are times where it does not coincide with my use of Blackboard, which has its own editing software. The two do not co-mingle well often only allowing me to use one or the other.

Grammarly often makes it very simple to complete quick emails and memos while I am at work. I am often gaining new information and having to share it with families or staff very quickly and Grammarly allows me to collect my thoughts in a very timely fashion. Very rarely do I feel as though something I send out does not meet my standards.

grammarly review by Saskia B.
Saskia B.

"Nice spell and grammar checking tool for the English language"

What do you like best?

The tool is very easy to install since it is a browser add-on. After that, it checks all your texts in the browser window and marks errors. The errors are corrected in a few seconds.

What do you dislike?

That you have to pay for the structure checks of your texts. And the amount you have to pay is not very cheap. Also, it supports only the English language. I wish there were the same tool for French or German.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly useful for all people who are not fluent in the English language. Even the basic version helps a lot in your daily work.

I regularly check all my written texts and files for errors with this tool. Since I am not that fluent in the English language this helps me a lot. I never have to ask one of my colleagues again for checking my texts. This saves me time and I learn the language better in the future.

grammarly review by Lynsey P.
Lynsey P.

"Take it with you virtually everywhere!"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a brilliant plugin app for Chrome that auto detects text fields and corrects your spelling AND grammer...on all sites! It's not intrusive, it's just there on the side and identifies when there is an error, and like most word processors, it's a click to correct. It's simply perfect. Perfect for both personal and business settings to ensure your text comes out clean and professional.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to dislike about this app - it's quick and convenient, you can add words to your dictionary if it thinks they are incorrect...I really don't have anything bad to say about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

you have nothing to lose. It's a great app - and FREE to try, the free version has its limitations, but worth seeing how it works!

Sending emails error free, entering in forms with perfect spelling, looks good on you and is much more professional then sending silly errors. Grammarly helps you keep that professional glow to your writing. Small typing can look bad on your submission, Grammarly has your back in helping you identify and correct those.

grammarly review by Tiago V.
Tiago V.

"Grammarly - An essential assistant in the internet age."

What do you like best?

How Grammarly handles multiple styles of writing, the vocabulary enhancement feature can help you find a more appropriate word, the accuracy of contextual spelling, the option to create a document within the program and perfect for reminding little details such as trimming space.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Grammarly seems to stop catching errors, lack of examples in some suggestions, some text boxes will glitch because of the Grammarly button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If English is not your first language, I can say with confidence that

Grammarly is a valuable tool to have, for casual and professional use.

When reading questions in sites, I always find one comment saying "Sorry for my English." or some variant, and I was one of these people. However, since the day I started using Grammarly, I never repeated it.

Grammarly will help you when you have doubts about how to spell a word, what word to use, a better way to phrase what's in your mind, has some features as proofreading, 30+ writing styles available and many more.

I use Grammarly primarily when contacting clients. If English is not your first language, Grammarly helps to build your confidence.

grammarly review by Kate J.
Kate J.

"I'm using it now"

What do you like best?

Peace of mind, first and foremost. It's great to know that you have a proofreader following you around where ever you type.

What do you dislike?

To be expected, but in certain apps/text fields, the icon to open the reader overlaps important buttons for the app you are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is very helpful, the paid version, while expensive - if you write more than 500 words/ day - is well worth it.

On a very lean team responsible for the breadth of our online presence, Grammarly allows us to move faster and with more confidence than we otherwise would be able to. Its suggestions are impressive, accurate and almost always very useful. Even the gentle reminders about commonly overused words help give our writing more flow.

They also have the most engaging usage reports I've ever seen. Not only do I look forward to getting them, but they make me love the app more each time I get them.

For the most part, the Chrome extension is pretty fluid and injects itself well everywhere you go on the web. Really wish it worked on Medium, though. The desktop app itself is very useful, allowing you to work on your drafts and plug them in, checking for plagiarism.

There is fantastic localization and types-of-writing customizations too, ensuring that you are writing your best for your intended audience.

grammarly review by Maik H.
Maik H.

"Improved writing in the English language with this tool!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can improve my written English at work for free. The tool is very easy to handle and it corrects my mistake instantly in my browser. Also, I can upload my written documents to their website and they will be also corrected. It saves me a lot of time when writing at work. And the focus lies purely on correcting my text there are no distractions or anything like that.

What do you dislike?

On my mobile phone, I have some issues with notes about my written errors. Sometimes they do not show up and I do not know what my mistake is. Other than that I have absolutely no issues with this tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone who is not 100% confident in his English skills should use this product. It is very usable in the basic free version and improves your writing skills a lot.

I have to write many documents at work in English. Mainly to my colleagues from other countries or to certain customers we have. As I am from Germany and English is a foreign language I want to improve my writing skills. This is, therefore, the perfect tool for this.

grammarly review by Kristi M.
Kristi M.

"Amen for the Grammar Stickler!!!"

What do you like best?

This is soo amazing. Not only does it help with checking my emails but it also incorporates to other online platforms like LinkedIn and WordPress. AMEN to the Grammar Gods. Not only do I use the product but my clients are now using it as well. It really picks up on so many items that we often overlook when we are proofreading our work. Whether you miss a comma or use a capital letter incorrectly, Grammarly lets you know with their little red line, that something is wrong.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it slows my computer down a bit but other than that, nothing. Grammarly is actually a really helpful program that I think everyone can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend this to anyone who think they are a grammar guru or needs to be a grammar guru. This software is easy, it's not invasive and makes a difference in the work submitted.

I like to make sure that things I am sending out for clients are not only spelled correctly but grammatically correct. Grammarly picks up on EVERYTHING.

grammarly review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Never misspell your English language again"

What do you like best?

The fact that Grammarly corrects my written English in my work. It is very nice for me because English is a foreign language as I am from Germany. The tool works instantly and is in my opinion very fast and easy to handle. It works in the browser and also you can upload your documents or even write them on the app.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it "only" supports the English language. I think this tool can improve very much if it could handle more than one language. Also, the price after the trial is very high in my opinion. Mobile phone compatibility is a feature that could be developed to further improve the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you want to upgrade your basic account it is quite expensive but I can recommend the basic version. It does not cost anything. So if you want to have control over your writing in the English language then check this tool out.

I have to write many emails and also science papers in the English language. This tool is often the first step in the overviewing of those papers. It helps to prevent many errors in writing before I give my work files to a professional lecturer.

grammarly review by Adithyaa J.
Adithyaa J.

"Write seamless and grammatically correct essay, report and all official documents with grammarly"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Grammarly that i like is its integration with Microsoft office word. This feature enables you to verify documents on the go and to ensure that the official mail and report are sent without any error.

What do you dislike?

The offline feature in this software does not work in par with the online feature. This will be a great feature to have offline correction of documents in situation of long haul flight where internet connection if not dependable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software for both your business and personal use. With educational institution the quality of report sent out should be the best. This software will take care of these.

whether it be your boss or your client or even your students, The report and email submitted should have correct grammar and will be good if you have a good choice of words. Grammarly takes care of this issue. Gramarly goes through a sentence and checks for spellings, grammar and also suggests better prase and better words using thesaurus feature. This helps us in producing a better report that can easily convince the receiver that you can be trusted with work.

grammarly review by Ben M.
Ben M.

"The best tool to correct grammar currently available"

What do you like best?

The free version of Grammarly is great, and the paid version is even better. I recommend everyone who has to write professionally in any capacity, whether it's a student, employee, business owner, etc, upgrade to the paid version of Grammarly. Grammarly is inexpensive, and as a professional copywriter, it's nice to have it watching my back. It's also really cool that it learns the types of mistakes the writer makes and makes suggestions. It's also awesome to be able to copy the text into the Grammarly editor and have it tell you what issues are present, and actually EXPLAIN them to you. In this way, Grammarly not only fixes your errors but it also makes you a better writer. It's also awesome to get a report every week telling you how many words you wrote that week.

What do you dislike?

There are only three things about Grammarly that I find frustrating. The first is that it currently doesn't integrate with Microsoft Word 2011 for MAC. This is annoying because I like writing in Microsoft Word and have to 1.) rely on Microsoft's spelling and grammar check, which is lackluster or 2.) copy and paste the text from Microsoft Word into the Grammarly editor. The second is that it doesn't work with Google Drive. So again, I have to copy and paste and text received from clients in Google Docs to Grammarly's editor for things to work. And the third thing is that sometimes the little red dots that show up when you're writing, indicating Grammarly is working, get in the way of clicking around the site. This is a rare problem though, and only something I experience because I write and work online for a living.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the free version of Grammarly ASAP. They have an extension that works with Google Chrome, in addition to a downloadable app. It will start helping your writing immediately without you having to pay a penny. Then you can upgrade when it makes sense for you.

Grammarly makes it simple and easy to improve the grammar and syntax of your writing. My usual process is to write my first draft as I hear it in my head, then copy and paste all the text into Grammarly. It catches little mistakes that I might have missed and makes it really easy to fix them. It also improves your writing ability, because it tells you which errors you make regularly and tells you how to fix them. I'm a good writer, but Grammarly improves my writing daily.

grammarly review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Catches Mistakes But Sometimes Buggy That Makes the Software Ineffective"

What do you like best?

I like that Grammarly can plug into most online writing tools (WordPress, Gmail, social media platforms, etc.). You can add terms to their dictionary so that they won't flag it in the future.

What do you dislike?

When it catches "passive voice" I wish it would provide a suggestion how to improve it. Also, it was buggy recently because when trying to correct mistakes in WordPress, I would hover over the number of errors but not be able to check the errors. As soon as I would move my mouse to edit them, the number would disappear and it was very frustrating. Soon after I discovered this bug, I contacted their support team and they resolved the issue within a week. They instructed me to delete and re-install the Chrome plugin for Grammarly so hopefully the issue is fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is a great option for having another pair of eyes look at your copy, but don't accept all suggestions they provide. Often, I find they provide suggestions that are backwards from the way that people would actually talk and read so I don't accept them.

Writing error-free for many types of copy (website, blog, landing pages, emails, social media). I like that it's another pair of eyes checking things as you go and I imagine this has saved me a little time each day.

grammarly review by Isabel M.
Isabel M.

"Excellent for grammar and punctuation."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it corrects my grammar and punctuation in real time. I send lots of emails, and write documents on the go for my administrators, families, and for other teachers. It is very helpful to have my documents corrected as I type them. We often do not realize the mistakes we are making as we type because we are going so fast. Grammarly makes me look professional and polished without effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is having to sign in to be able to use it. Although once I sign in on my computer it keeps me signed in and I don't have to input my information again. I also have it installed on my phone because I type a lot of things on the go.

It makes me look professional and organized all the time. I write a lot of emails and documents that need to be sent to administration, other teachers, and parents. It’s easy to make mistakes while on the go. I like the ease of use. I don't have to think about it.

grammarly review by Trey R.
Trey R.

"Really Good Tool for Ensuring Error Free Grammar"

What do you like best?

The feature that I like the most about Grammarly is that it helps to ensure that I always send professional messages and emails - no matter what device I am using to communicate. I have Grammarly downloaded for Safari, Chrome and as an application on my cell phone. The Grammarly is compatible with all three of these platforms is a huge benefit and my favorite thing about it. So many applications I can only use at certain times depending on what device or browser I am using. With Grammarly being compatible with everything that I use - I'm able to ensure I send professional messages with error free grammar at all times. I also like that Grammarly allows you to add any word you want that it might not normally recognize so that it recognizes it and doesn't think it is a grammatical error. This has also helped a lot.

What do you dislike?

I have found to dislike that Grammarly isn't compatible with Microsoft Word. I use Microsoft Word on a daily basis and it world be great to be able to rely on Grammarly - and not on spell checker - in Microsoft Word. When relying on spell check in Microsoft Word, you often have to go back through each correction to approve it. If you were able to use Grammarly, any misspellings would automatically be corrected, saving a pretty large chunk of time. Also, since I have grown to trust Grammarly, I feel comfortable when it is checking my documents for misspellings - something that I can't say about Microsoft Word. So, I have to take the time to manually check these documents for grammatical errors. Being able to use Grammarly in Microsoft Word would be a great benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Grammarly to anyone. While I rely on it as an educational professor and teacher, it would benefit any professional. You can download the Grammarly application to your smartphone and download the Grammarly extension to your internet browser when using a desktop computer. Grammarly ensures that every word you type is error free. If you type in a grammatical error, Grammarly automatically fixes the error. It saves a lot of time that you would have spend going back to double check for spelling and grammar mistakes. I definitely recommend.

Grammarly has proven to be a really big time saver for me because I used to have to go back and re-read all of my emails and messages after I wrote them, prior to sending them. This took almost double the amount of time but it was necessary to ensure I wasn't sending out any messages with grammatical errors. Grammarly has really helped to save time because it also checks my text to speech. It is so easy for the text to speech to contain errors since words get lost in translation between human and electronics. Grammarly works to ensure that even my text to speech messages are grammar error free. I have recommended this to all of my coworkers as we are all busy and send hundreds of emails a day to students and administrators and they just can't contain errors - not at the level we teach. Grammarly keeps all messages professional while saving us the time of not having to go back and check for spelling.

Learning about grammarly?

* We monitor all grammarly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.