Do you work for grammarly?

grammarly Reviews & Product Details

What is grammarly?

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effect, and mistake-free. Built by linguists and language lovers, Grammarly's writing app finding and corrects hundreds of complex writing errors — so you don’t have to. Millions of users worldwide trust Grammarly’s free and premium products, which are also licensed by more than 600 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv.

grammarly Screenshots

grammarly Reviews

1-50 of 504 total grammarly reviews

grammarly Reviews

1-50 of 504 total grammarly reviews
grammarly review by Lisa M.
English Teacher
E-Learning
Most Recent grammarly Video Review

"Simple and effective grammar correction "

grammarly review by Hainrich K.
Administrator IT

"Grammarly - My opinion"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a very, useful tool in everyday work, especially when writing official emails or other essential things. Can not only catch a typo, wrong syntax, or poorly placed comma but will also tell you how to correct the text to make it more readable. A plus is that Grammarly is also available for free, which allows us to test this service but also has a chrome browser plug-in and office suite.

What do you dislike?

The tool is not available in every language, and I miss dark mode thanks to which our eyes wouldn't get so tired during the night work, a cheaper version for students and secondary school students would also be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you write quite a lot every day and care about the quality of your documents, I recommend that you consider buying Grammarly premium, which will make your work even more comfortable, before doing so you can check the advantages of a free plan.

By using Grammarly on a daily basis, I don't have to waste time correcting spelling mistakes in messages, Emails, tasks or documents, because Grammarly easily detects them.

grammarly review by Gregory C.

"Best Editor Out there"

What do you like best?

I use to write a lot of content both online and offline including blog articles, scripts, letter, papers, reports and much more and I used to make many mistakes along the way. usually, the mistakes composed of some spelling mistakes and some grammatical errors. I used Grammarly for making sure that I didn't make any obvious mistake in my writing and it worked well so far and I'm really satisfied. the most amazing feature is its multi-device support, its available as an application on Mac and windows, as an addon for chrome, firefox and Microsoft office. I use an android phone and Grammarly is even available there as a keyboard app. even if you're not on your pc you can double check for mistakes in your articles with the Grammarly web editor which works on the cloud. the plagiarism checker is an awesome feature on Grammarly especially when you're posting content online to make sure you haven't copied anything or if any similar articles are available on the web. if you need to make sure everything is perfect they gave you an option to sent your article to a professional who will manually proofread your article. the pricing is superb with a free option available so that everyone can take advantage of this great service.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't support some of the websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is free to use service, so make sure you try it, trust me, it work wonders.

Grammarly is a tool to check for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in your articles.

grammarly review by Edwin W.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

I used to be a part-time editor and content writer for a long term, and I used to have some issues with grammar and spelling mistakes which most of the time went unseen. I found out about Grammarly from a coworker, and it looked pretty impressive. Now I used to work as a digital worker full time, and Grammarly is one of the most common software I use every day and the quality of their service even made me buy their premium service. The incredible thing is that it's pretty easy to use, it's everywhere, I use it on my windows pc, on my browsers and even on my phone. We have to keep on writing, and it will automatically highlight the errors for you which you can go back on a later time and corrected with a single click. There is also a cloud editor for Grammarly in their website. One of the other features is the ability to sent your document to a professional writer who will edit it for you.

What do you dislike?

I used to be a great fan of Google Docs for a long time, and Grammarly won't support it, so I find it disappointing. It also doesn't support many major online services like Quora and Discord. Otherwise its worth it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it to anyone wants help with editing their articles

Grammarly is a web service that lets you edit mistakes in your articles automatically.

grammarly review by Portia L.

"Grammarly has Transformed My Editing Skills! "

What do you like best?

I use Grammarly's assistance a lot to improve upon my editing and writing skills. Grammarly quickly scans everything I write, in real time to enhance reader readability and to ensure I have no spelling or grammatical errors. It has been a life saver for me not just in the workplace, to ensure that I have zero errors, but I also use it at home and the app on my cell phone

What do you dislike?

The cost seems a bit much, based on competitors prices and what is offered. Also, upon a further comparison, it should be noted that there is not much difference between the free version and the paid version. The plugin version for Google, unfortunately is not dependable. Some days it is visible, works and I can count on it, other days it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It is a wonderful tool to use to improve your writing skills and to keep your writiing clear, sharp and conscise. It is worth it to have a tool at your fingertips on your work computer, plugin, or app to make your writing really stand out!

Proofreading and copy editing. It also solves the problem of asking someone to proof my copy for readability.

grammarly review by moses w.
Project Manager
Real Estate

"A great Grammar teacher. "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Grammarly is the ability to catch those pesky mistakes which look very easy. More so, I like the fact that the software works across multiple environments including desktops, web apps, and even browser extensions. I love how it suggests plenty of academic words replace the informal words mostly when making the annual and monthly reports.

It has helped our teams communicate effectively and in a transparent manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Grammarly is that it requires an internet connection to run through a document and it can at times suggest word correction which you do not need correction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to be extremely careful when correcting words and sentences as it can at times alter its meaning. Otherwise, it is an excellent grammar tool.

Grammarly has helped us correct the grammar mistakes that we used to make when writing emails, social media posts, and even projects on our business. It has made us sound better when making communications.

grammarly review by Charlotte T.
Founder
Professional Training & Coaching

"Don't write without it!"

What do you like best?

Grammarly works by integrating within your text-based applications or internet browser input boxes to correct your grammar and spelling across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I dislike is that you cannot undo changes made outside of Grammarly, you have to do so within the spell check plugin, so you have to save before spell-checking, make your edits, then save again causing you to need to take an additional step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is great because it is one program that you can use across all of your various applications so there is no need for multiple dictionaries, or learning how to use the different features within each program. It automatically works in every text box and lets you know when you've made a mistake making it very simple to correct things as you go so it speeds up productivity as well. I highly recommend!

Grammarly allows for a much more professional business appearance with proper grammar and the double-checking of my typing abilities to make sure there aren't any spelling errors before sending out company memos/advertisements, etc.

grammarly review by Marco D.
Webmaster | SEO | Super Affiliate

"Essential tool if you are a writer!"

What do you like best?

If you are a writer you need to have Grammarly installed in your browser.

Speaking to me, I am always touch-typing and writing very fast, most of the times I just keep writing even though I know that I have made many mistakes.

before using Grammarly I would need to go back to the text and fix all my errors manually, with Grammarly all the typos and touch-typing mistakes are highlighted and can be fixed with one click.

like we humans, there is no that you can keep track of all of your typos, even if you read it you might not see them.

grammarly is essential.

What do you dislike?

sometimes on certain platforms, the javascript that grammarly needs to put in your browser makes some apps to crash.

I am able to write stuff with no typos, I don't need to waste time looking at my stuff multiple times.

grammarly review by Stephen G.
Quality Assurance Analyst

"A step above the built-in spell-checker"

What do you like best?

Grammarly's best feature is that it is cross-platform. Subscribing to it means that you can use it on multiple programs and web browsers on your Mac/PC, as well as on apps on your phone and tablet. Using Grammarly programs, apps, add-ons, and keyboards, they have made it almost universally accessible. Their greatly-improved spelling and grammar checking are wonderful, particularly for dyslexics, such as a number of members of my family.

What do you dislike?

It is not cheap, but there is a lot of value to their cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basic tools are free. Give it a try. If you like it, try the subscription tools to get advanced corrections. It was worth it for me.

As a technical writer, I am held to a high standard for spelling and grammar, so Grammarly helps that. The built-in spellcheckers too often make errors or simply ignore problems. Grammarly takes everything a step further.

grammarly review by Milan K.

"Improve grammar with Grammarly"

What do you like best?

We can write correct grammar and spelling with Grammarly.Grammarly is good and fast software it's very easy to use and install.Grammarly extension available for Chrome and firefox browser.Grammarly works with browser and if we write on any website grammarly check incorrect grammar and spelling mistake in real time and give correct suggestions for that.We can enable and disable Grammarly for any website.Grammarly provide personal dictionary feature in this we can add our word in dictionary and that word grammarly not consider as wrong spelling.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly allow only limited feature is free plan.Unclear sentence structure ,Plagiarism detection all this major feature is not included in free plan.Grammarly premium plan is costly and it allow only for one user only.Grammarly not provide any sdk tools for integrate Grammarly services in our software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammarly for improve your grammar and spelling mistakes.

We can write mistake free grammar and spelling in client project report using Grammarly software.When we write email to client that time grammarly is very helpful for check incorrect grammar and spelling mistakes in realtime and give correct suggestions for that.

grammarly review by Shardul G.

"Best Grammar and Spelling mistake checking software"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is best software for write without any grammar and spelling error.Grammarly check incorrect spelling , grammar ,punctuation and unclear sentence structure all this in real time.Grammarly not only detect incorrect spelling and grammar but also give correct suggestion.Grammarly is very fast and easy to use we need to just install grammarly extension with our browser and it will start working on email, and any website where we write we can also enable and disable grammarly for any particular website.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly give many suggestions for incorrect spelling and grammar mistake and sometimes its confusing to choose correct one.Grammalry provide very limited feature in free plan.Grammalry support only English language but not any other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammalry for improve your spelling and grammar mistakes.

Grammalry very useful for us to write emails and make project documents for client with correct spelling and grammar.

grammarly review by Ignacy M.
Administrator IT

"Grammarly - My favorite correction tool."

What do you like best?

If you are writing something important you shouldn’t make faults, Grammarly can help you with that. In my opinion, Grammarly is a useful tool for improving the quality of the language. This software scans our text and highlights errors and corrects them. We can check for the most frequent mistakes in the reports

What do you dislike?

First disadvantages are that Grammarly is expensive. In my opinion free version is only for the test because this has limits. Grammarly is only available for English and does not support any other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use it, I recommend buying a premium version. That’s a tool is easy to use so you should start to use it.

Now when I started used it my grammar in English improved and my texts have no grammatical errors. That is important in big company.

grammarly review by Jennifer K.
Business Development Manager

"The Right Cloud-based Editor and Proofreader"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is an incredible tool that we have used in our firm for long. I like because it has great proofreading and editing features that I use to make sure that my documents are correct. It provides suggestions that help me in making corrections on my documents.

What do you dislike?

Although Grammarly is a helpful tool, sometimes it is unreliable because it offers incorrect suggestions. These suggestions can mislead your sentences. For instance, if you are not careful enough, it can give you comma suggestions that are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly meets our needs. Therefore, I can recommend this editing tool to other individuals. The implementation and use of this tool are absolutely easy.

I am keen when using Grammarly to edit and proofread my documents. The tool is not only easy to install but also affordable for commercial or even personal use.

grammarly review by kamlesh p.

"Grammarly is best software for write without making spelling and grammarly mistake."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is online cloud based software that help us to write in english language without making spelling and grammarly mistake.the best thing of this software is that it works in realtime means when we writing in english grammarly check incorrect spelling and grammar and also give correct suggestion for the same.and its very easy to use just install grammarly extension in browser and it start work .grammarly available for firefox,chrome browser.

What do you dislike?

grammarly premium plan is very costly.i dislike this.grammarly only give correct suggestion for one word but not for whole sentence.this feature should be provide by grammarly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is very good cloud software for writing in english without making spelling and grammarly mistake.grammarly is very helpful for write email to client without making spelling and grammarly mistake.grammarly is very easy to use and it not take more time for installation process.grammarly extension available for firefox and google chrome browser.

grammarly help us to write project report without making spelling and grammar mistake.also grammarly is very useful for write email for client without spelling and grammar mistake.

grammarly review by Ayobami B.
HR Officer
Airlines/Aviation

"Review of Grammarly"

What do you like best?

Some of the best features of Grammarly that I like include:

(1) easy to use interface on the web.

(2) correct spellings and grammar usage are on the system.

(3) it shows the number of grammar/spelling errors in a statement or report/document.

(4) you can easily upload documents to the interface for review.

What do you dislike?

some of the issues I have encountered while using this program include:

(1) the system can be slow especially while using the web.

(2) the interface is not easy to use and someone with no previous knowledge of computer usage may find this interface very difficult to use.

(3) the interface may wrongly flag some correct grammar/use of English as wrong even when correct.

(4) Having to expand the page to correctly view mistakes may be time-consuming and rather unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I recommend the usage of Grammarly to users, however, I will give the following considerations before deployment:

(1) You require a level of ability at the English language before you can deploy the software, if you have little or no English knowledge, the software/interface may not serve any purpose for you or your business.

(2) You must also have a certain level of computer knowledge as I have personally found the interface very difficult to navigate and I have extensive years of computer knowledge.

(3) The absence of the underline/error notifications may not absolutely mean that your work is devoid of errors, as if a word is correctly spelt as something else even with a different usage, it may not be picked.

I have used Grammarly for the following business needs below:

(1) I write my daily reports with Grammarly in other to get better communication.

(2) Used in writing minutes of meetings.

grammarly review by Ashish B.

"Grammarly Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is best software for detect incorrect grammar and spelling in our writing.Grammarly is very fast and work in real time mode Grammarly detect incorrect spelling and grammar with our writing speed.Grammarly is very easy to use we just need to download and install extension in our web browser and after that it will start working.Grammarly extension available for Chrome , Firefox and also for window.Grammarly support American, British, Canadian and Australian English language.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly premium version is costly.It cost 11$ per month.Unclear sentance structure detection feature is not available in free plan.plagiarism feature is also not allow in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write in english without any grammar and spelling mistakes with grammarly

Grammarly is very useful for us it's help us to write client email and reports without making spelling and grammatically mistakes.Grammarly works in realtime writing and give correct suggestions.

grammarly review by Bin C.
Graduate Research Assistant
(5001-10,000 employees)

"It is very helpful for English learner to have a good writing skill"

What do you like best?

It adds on to my almost typing tasks since it has compatible extensions to google chrome, MS word, MS ppt. It helps me to correct my writing English all the time while I am writing emails, reports, and homework. The installation of this software is very simple and the instructions can guide me through the process to add it to my other writing/editing software too.

What do you dislike?

Some phrases and sayings from the urban dictionary may not be caught by the software and sometimes it does not give reliable corrections for long sentences. To upgrade to its advanced version which can give suggestions for vocabulary enhancement, users need to pay additional fees while it is free to maintain the basic version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not very confident about your English writing, Grammarly is a good tool to help you to improve your writing and English overall. Using the basic plan without paying any additional fee is a good start.

I have been using Grammarly for my writing courses and research reports/papers. In MS Word, with the Grammarly extension, I can easily check and correct my writing English.

grammarly review by Kyle M.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to turn this on and off inside websites. I like the ability of this program to not only detect your spelling errors, but it also detects the errors within your sentence structure, the misuse of punctuation, misused words, erroneous words, and overused words. It is very dynamic in the detection abilities it uses. I enjoy the ability to drop documents already produced into the program as well. It makes editing simple and easy when you're in a time crunch to get them out to customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike specific programming within Grammarly that doesn't allow the change of words that it sees as overused or misused. By that, I am meaning a thesaurus-like feature to allow a more dynamic experience and fluidity of language development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I urge you to really dive into the settings of this program. The premium option is a great investment, especially if you're editing a website, documents, or even regularly writing emails. I highly recommend this program even for the average users. If you have children in college they need to know about this program as well. You'll be able to add it where you really need it.

My email is double checked now. I use this in combination with the in program checking options which are extremely limited compared to Grammarly. It helps you be more professional and accurate in your company image within the cyber world.

grammarly review by Adrian E.
Transcriptionist

"Very pleased and could not be more happy."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Grammarly is how much it has improved my spelling and grammar throughout the time I have used it. Due to it being very simple and easy to use, I found myself having a much easier and better time at work since I was getting better at it due to how much I learned with Grammarly. It has never failed me and has always corrected any of my errors which has resulted in having very good grades on projects I have completed at work. Overall I would recommend it to almost anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the software. It has only helped me at work and has not had any issues at all and has worked almost perfectly. The only thing I disliked at first was that some works I misspelled so poorly that the software would not pick it up and fix it for me but now that I think about it that was my fault and not the software. In fact, Grammarly helped me improve on not making those mistake again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using it and keep improving.

It would solve my problems with my poor spelling and grammar. I have realized how much of a better speller I am and thanks to Grammarly I can do my job much better than before. My co-workers have also said the same and are very pleased to use Grammarly. I am very glad to have found this software overall.

grammarly review by Brad B.
Realtor
Real Estate
(10,001+ employees)

"Grammarly spelling and grammar checking software"

What do you like best?

It works in real time and really helps to clean up your writing. The monthly updates regarding usage and how you rank against other users are entertaining, especially the productivity and unique words used rankings. The best thing is it is free!

What do you dislike?

I continually get upgrade emails encouraging me to spend the $75 for an annual subscription. These are easily ignored, but I would consider upgrading if the price was better. At $25 this would be outstanding, but at $75 I don't see the value, especially when the free version does everything one needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent grammar and spell check program that is very easy to use, and checks just about everything you write. The free version is so good, I see little reason to upgrade to the paid version. Perhaps if it were cheaper, but at $75 per year, the value is not there for me. I readily recommend the free version.

This ensures my writing is always professional and error free. When trying to attract new customers, or working with current ones, a professional cannot afford to have sloppy writing or errors. It works seamlessly across my various email platforms and word processing packages. It is always on to discover errors,

grammarly review by James B.
Digital Media Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Grammarly is a solid product that I am grateful for every day (as it corrects my mistakes)."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a must for anyone creating copy that will be seen by the public. Grammarly quietly highlights the pieces of content that I misspelled, misused, or mis-formed, as I type. I'm able to do basic proofing before I ever send to an editor.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Grammarly worked better in certain settings. I found that Grammarly had issues when I tried to type captions in FB - which erased all my work... twice - but that is such a hyper-focused issue. There's been one or two other instances like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need proofing help when writing, consider grammarly. One of the more compelling reasons is because it's free (for basic features). Another great reason is because it's awesome - and by awesome I mean it helps keep you from those head smack mistakes when sending copy in front of the masses.

I post, print, send constantly throughout my workweek. It's nice to know I have a little helper that's got my back on spelling and grammar issues.

grammarly review by Frank R.
Marketing Specialist
Market Research

"The most effetive spell checker"

What do you like best?

I'd call grammarly an essential tool for anyone, not only writers. I work with a lot of text and running it through grammarly is almost essential for the said text to turn out grammatically correct, beatiful and to the point. The extension works great, but I still prefer to run the text through a web app for convenience.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extenion. Don't get me wrong, it works great, but it sometimes interfears with some other extensions or web forms you need to fill in. Not a deal breaker, but something definitely worth an improvement.

On another note, grammarly isn't always 100% correct. Keep in mind that its corrections are mostly guidelines and advice so always think for yourself also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely do run your texts through the grammarly web service. It will save you both time on edditing and you reputation online.

Keeping our company text written correct, without mistakes and an easy to read manner.

grammarly review by Jada B.
4th and 5th Grade Math Teacher
Education Management

"Helps show my intelligence "

What do you like best?

What I love most about Grammarly is the weekly reports sent to my email showing my strengths and weaknesses as well as how much I have grown since starting with the product.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite aspect of the product is the jumpiness of the mobile version. To me, the keyboard functionality jumps around attempting to predict the text with little content and confuses me as I am writing because the word is constantly changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a tool towards your self improvement.

This product helps me send emails to my coworkers that sound as intelligent as I am. Before Grammarly, my sentence structure and spelling needed a lot of work. As a math teacher I am not afraid to admit that those are my weak areas, but with the frequent use I have been able to identify my mistakes as I am writing and correct them

grammarly review by Mayur G.

"Grammarly Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is awesome software for write in English language without making spelling and grammarly mistake.Grammarly is very easy to use software Grammalry works in realtime mode Grammalry detect incorrect spelling and grammarly mistake with our writing.Grammarly extension is available for chrome , firefox browser and also for window.Grammarly detect incorrect spelling and grammar and give correct suggestions for us.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly premium version is very costly it cost 12$ per month.Unclear sentence structure detection feature not allowed in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write Email ,Report in english language without any spelling and grammar mistake with Grammalry.

Grammarly help us to make client report and write email to client without making any spelling and grammar mistakes.Grammarly support american ,british,canadian and australian english so we can write in different country client english language without any spelling and grammarly mistake.

grammarly review by Jayson G.
Conversion-Focused Web Designer

"My perfect grammar instructor when writing articles"

What do you like best?

What I like about Grammarly is it comes out of the box, it sits on my browser and waits for me to commit mistakes or sees any suggestion it could give whenever there is something to improve on my writing composition. Even right now, while I am writing this review, Grammarly works like a charm, correcting my every word and sentence, making sure I don't embarrass myself with my incoherent syntax and misspelt words.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I could take against them, I remember some instances where the correction is quite aggressive and the correction simply doesn't make sense. But they are cloud-based, and I am sure they are improving their methods of grammar correction. I have nothing to complain. It is like having my favourite English teacher way back in Highschool all over again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly and team are definitely heading in the right direction. They have been improving their algorithms since day one, and perhaps even surpass that of a human eye to spot grammatical and spelling errors. Something that I will be looking forward because it does help a lot with our writing tasks.

Business emails and articles. I write a lot of business emails for client correspondence and articles for customer outreach. Problem is, when you have a very tight deadline, you have a tendency to misread, mistype, misconstruct sentences and words. Grammarly saves the day, when it highlights concerned words, sentences and phrases that needs improvement. Spelling and grammer-wise.

grammarly review by Anand P.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education

"Absolutely valuable friend omnipresent with you!!"

What do you like best?

Ability to identify mistakes committed while typing at a quick pace on a day to day scenario is the primary advantage of the tool. Secondly, the valuable suggestions given for corrections too is equally valuable for doing corrections at ease without having to painstakingly search on google for suggestions. Thirdly, for a non-English native language speaking person, it is a super handy tool for grammatical corrections.

What do you dislike?

Cost of the premium version is a little too pricey to purchase individually. If the cost of it is made affordable, all features available on Grammarly can be utilized without a second thought. Apart from that, absolutely nothing to dislike in Grammarly usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an add-on of Grammarly on your web-browser. Utilize Grammarly for proofreading of your important documents. Trust me, it would come in handy for achieving a satisfactory application.

I utilize it as a valuable add-on to my Chrome browser. It helps me correct typos in the mail I type on a frequent basis. While using Microsoft Word, the suggestions by underlining and helps valuable to add on to the suggestions made by Word. I used it extensively for proofreading my Statement of Purpose for my Master's applications.

grammarly review by Andrew S.

"Fast and Efficient"

What do you like best?

the speed by which the software fix grammar errors in the article is pretty impressive. it marks all the mistakes in your work on the go and highlights them so that we can easily edit to get a better article. the greatest thing about Grammarly is that its basic plan is free so that everyone can use it, the basic version is quite good and fix critical grammar errors as well as spelling errors in the articles, the software is available is pc as well on mac, add-on for Microsoft word is also available so that editing your documents become so much easier. when going for the premium plan, its quite affordable and the features are impressive. it highlights all kinds of grammar mistakes and even give you options to change the form for better reading experience to the reader. another perk when using premium plan is the access to a plagiarism checker that checks over 8 billion pages for copies of your article. in the premium plan, there is also another option to sent your work to a professional proofreader who'll fix the grammar mistakes in your articles which the machine may not be able to find.

What do you dislike?

the Microsoft word addon isn't available for mac version which is disappointing. there is an android keyboard which is nowhere near good as the web version.some popular websites like google cloud isn't supported by grammarly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to fixing mistakes in your articles, this is the best tool out there. Highly recommended.

fix grammar and spelling checks in the articles as well as checking your articles for plagiarism.

grammarly review by Meagan N.
Freelance Editor
Writing and Editing
(Myself Only)

"Best Grammar Check Software"

What do you like best?

It's simple, clean, and easy to use. It has an internet browser feature and a desktop feature, both of which I use and love.

What do you dislike?

You can check documents larger than 10,000 words in the desktop app, which is a problem when most of mine are over that length. I have to check the larger documents in sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best grammar and spelling check software I've used yet. It checks more than just those two categories, and it will explain issues and give you examples to help you correct it. Definitely, recommend this to anyone who does writing of any kind on their computer!

I am able to quickly and easily double check my spelling, grammar, and punctuation whether I'm writing emails to clients or checking my blog posts or books.

grammarly review by Nathan B.

"Better than copyscape"

What do you like best?

I mainly came to know about Grammarly after getting into writing articles online. at first, I went with the free plan offered by Grammarly that corrects simple grammatical as well as spelling mistakes in the articles. as I became serious about writing online good quality in writing became a serious requirement, I go on and choose the premium plan of the software. it's after that I got the chance to use the plagiarism checker which is one of the best tool i have ever used. the tool has the database of billions of articles online when you write the articles and submit into the tool, it checks the whole database for similar content and makes sure the articles don't contain plagiarism. its very important for writers online to check plagiarism cause it affect the ranking of websites in the search engines or else you can get your site indexed and badly affect your rankings. the tool also gives more precise and complex grammar corrections with the premium plan. the pricing is also great, the base plan is free which can be used by everyone and i think its a great opportunity for those who want a taste of what the software offers. i also use the software on my windows computer, its a lightweight tool and does the work efficiently.

What do you dislike?

the biggest mistake is that the tool doesn't support google docs, i used to write articles in google docs now i have to edit it in Grammarly first and then save it on google docs which is time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a free tool, check it out

correct grammatical errors in articles as well as check them for plagiarism

grammarly review by Andrew A.

"Incredible tool"

What do you like best?

My grammar was bad ever since preliminary schools, I always had trouble writing articles, letter, and applications. I used Grammarly in the beginning as the free version which grants me access to basic grammar and spelling corrections. it solved many mistakes i made while writing emails and applications instantaneously. the speed of the tool is incredible and fixes grammar issue on the got. later i needed professional standards in articles so i switched to the premium version and its really awesome cool you get access to a whole new level, here you can type the article on the web and it highlights all your errors which can be fixed with simple clicks. the greatest thing about Grammarly is the pricing. its actually free to use so everyone can access it. the tool is available in all platforms including windows, mac, and mobile devices.as well as an addon available for Microsoft Word.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly doesn't support many sites which is extremely irritating, it doesn't support quora, discord, google drive etc. the premium version isn't really affordable to all. it only highlights the errors and sometimes it doesn't show how to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a free tool. give it a try

Fix grammar and spelling errors in articles

grammarly review by peter b.

"Best tool to improve your writing"

What do you like best?

the best thing about grammarly should be the pricing scheme, the basic spelling and grammar checker are free for everyone to use as long as they want which is pretty cool in my opinion. when coming to the premium version also its pretty affordable for most users and worth the money when quality of the service provided. even for the premium plan, there is a free trial for 7 days as well as exclusive discounts for students and academic institutions.

the Grammarly is available as an addon in all the browsers and pretty quick in working. it checks for spelling and typing errors on the go. when we buy the premium version we get access to tools like plagiarism checker that checks over 8 billion pages for copied content and vocabulary enhancement suggestions which improve the readability of your article. there is also an option to sent your article to a professional checker who edits your article manually if you need. native applications are also available for windows and mac as well as a Microsoft office addon for windows.

the tool is excellent and fixes almost all the errors in it, even when there are no errors still it makes the article look good.

What do you dislike?

the Microsft office addon isn't available on the mac platform. they dont support many websites including quora and google drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i can assure you that using Grammarly can significantly improve the quality of your articles.

fixing grammar and spelling mistakes in the articles and blog posts

grammarly review by Neil H.

"Best Grammar Software out there"

What do you like best?

I started using Grammarly years ago when I started getting into blogging and internet marketing. quality of the content and articles free of grammar, spelling mistakes are necessary to attract visitors to the website and i used to struggle with this problem. then i came across Grammarly, at first i didn't had much income so i went with the free plan with provided me with enough editing and highlighting basic grammar mistakes since the articles started to look better than before. I think the best thing about Grammarly is the free plan so that everyone can use the application. as i got serious about blogging the basic tool wasn't enough and chosen the premium plan, its really cheap and affordable to all which is really great for the service that they offer. the premium plan also offers you a plagiarism checker which is really great and the tool is pretty fast too. plagiarism checker by Grammarly will check your article with billions of articles around the web for plagiarism and help make sure its unique. grammarly is available as native pc, mac application as well as add-ons for browsers, even there is a web console where you can type and it will highlight the mistakes.

What do you dislike?

it won't always show you how to fix the mistakes but just highlight the error which is irritating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a free service so check it for yourself and if you need more features go with the premium plan

fixing grammar and spelling mistakes in articles,

grammarly review by Hatty L.

"Best Grammer and plagiarism checker"

What do you like best?

Its free for starting, the basic plan of Grammarly allows you to get the small grammar and spelling correction for free, which helped me out while starting out. The interface is straightforward, and users won't have much to think about the website, when logged in they take you directly to the app in which you can type and automatically correct grammar errors. the speed is awesome, they correct the mistakes almost instantly and go through with your editing. another great thing about Grammarly is that it supports multiple platforms, whether its mac windows or mobile devices. the plagiarism checker is also helpful while posting online as copied content can hurt your website SEO and you could lose all your rankings.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't support many websites including google docs, google drive, Quora, discord etc, which is really frustrating. the android keyboard from Grammarly is pathetic and doesn't fix all your issues compared to pc and web versions. it doesn't fix all grammar errors, sometimes it just shows there's an error and gives you no hint how to solve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the best in the market, go for it.

check grammar and plagiarism for essays, articles, etc.

grammarly review by Amy F.

"Fast , cheap but not the best"

What do you like best?

I use Grammarly premium on all my devices including my smartphone, windows pc, my browser addon as well as an add-on for Microsoft office. the service is quite fast and it checks the grammatical errors as well as spelling errors in the writings on the go, so it's easy to spot mistakes quickly and correct them. one of the greatest things about Grammarly is that the basic plan offered by them is free of cost so that everyone can access it. even when you go premium the pricing is not a real problem as the service offered is of great value. when you upgrade your account to the premium plan you'll get access to the plagiarism checking tool that checks the whole web for any similar content like that you've written. the web console for writing and saying articles is a lifesaver on the go and regardless of the device, you can access your content. the premium plan also gives you a chance to send your work to a professional who will check and correct grammar for you which I find really worth the price.

What do you dislike?

the service only checks for grammatical errors and not fix them automatically. some websites will not work like Quora and google drive which is really bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the basic plan is free, i definitely recommend you to check it out and find test the service for yourself.

check grammatical errors in my work.

grammarly review by Derik P.
Social Ads Manager

"Awesome Tool! "

What do you like best?

I use Grammarly first whenever I'm writing a paper for college or a blog for work. My writing and grammar skills are not my strong suit, so Grammarly helps keep me in check. The Google Chrome plug-in is one of the most useful tools I've ever used. It inserts the same editing service into almost any web page. Side note, while I was typing this portion, Grammarly corrected 2 errors.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive for the full version. They have sales and special discounts on their service somewhat frequently, so it's not unattainable. I would still say that even at full price, the platform is still worth it. Some of the grammatical changes are not always correct, but that's typically when you're writing about a niche topic and some slang gets used more frequently. The other issue I have is the lack of formatting capabilities. This very well may be on purpose that they've decided not to allow any formatting, but every now and then it can get a little inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're writing an important paper, blog, or news piece, I would still copy/paste your write-up into a word processor like Microsoft Word to get a "second opinion" on the piece. I did this for a little while until I got a good handle on the quirks of the platform and some of its pitfalls.

Naturally, the biggest problem I solve is my lack of writing skills. It checks for spelling, structure, overused words, passive voices, and even plagiarism. Because you can adjust the guidelines for the type of writing you're doing, it is even useful for skilled writers.

grammarly review by Jackie B.
CEO
Entertainment

"Great Communications Work Best When Grammar Is Perfect"

What do you like best?

I write too fast for Spell Check, and acronyms aren't "grammar". Grammarly captures everything, while I'm typing, so I get to keep speed and send out emails that I don't regret. It also sends me weekly progress reports on improvements, where I am consistently getting syntax wrong and I can even scan existing documents for critical errors or improvements too. EX: I'm constantly tweaking existing docs forever more powerful ways to communicate an idea. Grammarly catches those too. I find I am actually learning better grammar and it comes across when I speak too.

What do you dislike?

It can be annoying when the software shows too many options. But that's where I am learning to improve. So the real problem is me needing so many grammatical corrections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Grammarly should be mandatory for all outbound communications. We're all losing our ability to spell and use proper grammar, thanks to social media and acronyms. If we want to keep communications clear, we need to keep a shared framework in which to do so - which is grammar.

I write too fast for spell check and social media combined with too many acronyms was ruining my grammatical skills. (the same was happening with my team too.) I don't have time for an online course, so Grammarly was the ideal solution to solve both problems.

grammarly review by Amy B.
Contributing Author
Writing and Editing

"Free Version Is Helpful But Needs Improvement"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is good for simple and quick edits when I write business e-mails. It also comes in handy when I work via WordPress or use social media for professional reasons. It allows me to fix simple spelling and grammatical errors.

What do you dislike?

There are two main things I dislike about Grammarly. First, it isn't compatible with Google Drive. This is disappointing because I use Google Drive for several work-related tasks. Also, the suggestions for correcting grammar aren't always accurate. I've had several suggested corrections that were grammatically wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version of Grammarly is good for basic editing, but don't rely solely on the suggestions it offers. Double-check any grammatical revisions if they don't seem correct. But overall, it's a solid tool for any professional who works online.

Grammarly helps ensure my e-mails and similar work messages sound professional. As a freelance writer, it's crucial to avoid any mistakes when I communicate with clients. Grammarly is beneficial when it comes to quick revisions.