Gravity

(3 reviews)

Our goal is nothing less than creating magical personalized experiences for you across the entire web.

Work for Gravity?

Learning about Gravity?

Gravity Reviews

Showing 3 Gravity reviews
Gravity review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Gravity Is The Easiest Tool To Create Forms"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use Gravity Forms and integrate with most popular applications and online software.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's free and incredibly useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see for yourself.

The ability to create simple forms and fully customized forms to communicate with our client's CRMs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gravity
Gravity review by Mary P.
Mary P.

"Gravity Review"

What do you like best?

Easy for me to make forms- even interactive branching forms on my website

What do you dislike?

I can't think if anything I dislike about Gravity forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it.

I need to hear from my couples- it exports well also.

What Content Marketing Agencies solution do you use?

Gravity review by User in Design
User in Design

"TROM review "

What do you like best?

It's great for business management and as I have just started one Gravity is quite easy to use as I'm only use to other Microsoft PM softwares.

What do you dislike?

I have had to watch a few tutorials to find my steps

Trying to solve times of doing certain tasks and putting in business meetings ETC

Learning about Gravity?

* We monitor all Gravity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.