Green Cloud Technologies

With Green Cloud Technologies you get immediate solutions so you can ramp up quickly - in days, not months. You have full control of your product pricing and margins with no capital expenditures. It's your product, marketed under your brand and offers you the freedom to choose the technology partners you want to work with.

Work for Green Cloud Technologies?

Learning about Green Cloud?

Green Cloud Technologies Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 40 Green Cloud reviews
Green Cloud review by <span>Matthew B.</span>
Matthew B.

"Cost effect IaaS on a tried and true platform"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the IaaS service is based on vCloud. We have been a VMware shop since the begining of our virtualization, and the familiarity of the platform was very welcoming.

What do you dislike?

Like any cloud hosted solution, you are at the mercy of various things when accessing your virtual datacenter. Hosting side ISP troubles, local ISP troubles, regional outages, DDoS, DNS issue, etc. Based on my discussion with Green Cloud, their newer datacenter have some additional resilency baked in from the ground up as they were building out the locations, but not everything has trickled down to the older datacenters. If you can, try to put your services in one of their newest datacenters to help alleviate some of the access issues with hosted resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said earlier in the review - try to get your resources in the newest datacenter you can.

No need to incur capital costs to build our your private cloud solution - Green Cloud has it all built out, and charges you monthly for what you use. We were able to bring our private cloud offering to market 10x faster since we didn't have to build out the datacenter ourselves.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Green Cloud Technologies
Green Cloud review by <span>Morgan R.</span>
Morgan R.

"Wonderful experience and great customer and partner services"

What do you like best?

The customer care and partner experience are great! Very responsive and a pleasure to speak with. Marketing material and webinars related to their services partnership is very detailed and clear. The white label offering is great and provides another avenue for small to medium size business to re-brand services and material.

What do you dislike?

We have not disliked anything since becoming a partner. The entire process was seamless and easy going. Both the account representatives and the solution engineers had all of the information that we needed and if they did not know the answers right away they provided them in a timely fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Approve

We are partners of Green Cloud and are utilizing their cloud hosting technologies for our partners who require specific services .

What Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solution do you use?

Green Cloud review by <span>Jason L.</span>
Jason L.

"Use our Infrastructure and pay for what you need, when you need it "

What do you like best?

IaaS has helped my clients enjoy the use of the Cloud to keep Infrastructure money in their pocket and not have the large up front expense hit all at once but they are able to pay as they need or use more.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues with IaaS but some of my clients feel that Tech support should be a little more knowledgeable in IT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it's time for a large capital outlay, this may be a direction you want to look into.

Clients are able to hold off on larger Capital expenses to reallocate those funds to other needed projects. Decommissioned equipment can be sold for a modest gain and the clients still don't have a large outlay.

Green Cloud review by <span>Douglas F.</span>
Douglas F.

"Great cloud provider for MSPs"

What do you like best?

Green Cloud understands the MSP business and how to work with partners. As an MSP we don't want to be treated like an IT staff from large corporation. We have to have multi-tenant systems and don't need tier 1 support, we do that ourselves. Green Cloud gets that.

Their migration services can help to make much of i turn key.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. We have moved a number of clients to Green Cloud and no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call Green Cloud. Leverage their migration tools and support

We needed a multi tenant cloud platform to allow us to migrate multiple clients. Green Cloud migration services make it really easy and the ongoing support it top notch.

Green Cloud review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"An MSP's Opinion of Green Cloud"

What do you like best?

Green Cloud has been an invaluable asset and tool to my company. As a MSP I have about 50% of my clients using either their hosted servers or disaster recovery services. They have ALWAYS been accommodating to me and/or my clients whether during or after traditional business hours. Not once have I experienced a time when I could not get quick resolution to an issue. They are truly willing to bend over backwards for me and my clients and we all appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

To date I have yet to be dissatisfied with Green Cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether as a end user or an MSP, I would highly recommend considering Green Cloud. Their friendly support staff, engineers and sales support make working with Green Cloud a pleasure.

My clients either have their servers backed up with their disaster recovery service or they host servers at their datacenter. Clients host RDS applications, LOB applications and revenue generating services with Green Cloud.

Green Cloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Reliable and responsive"

What do you like best?

GreenCloud maintains a high level of functional up time, which is critical for this service. Additionally, their technical support staff is very helpful and responsive. If you sign up for additional maintenance alerts, their NOC team is very communicative of any scheduled maintenance or potential issues (such as upstream ISP issues) so you never have any surprises.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite thing is that more of our clients aren't yet migrated to GC's infrastructure!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something a little more customized or specific than a generic offering from Azure or AWS, Wholesale IaaS might be the answer you're looking for.

We have many clients with scattered offices throughout the country or world, and it makes sense for them to move to a cloud environment. We also have clients who aren't interested or are unable to front the large sum of initial cost plus continued maintenance of physical infrastructure on their own premises. Additionally it allows us great flexibility for remote workers, and for customers needing the utmost priority in up time without interruption.

Learning about Green Cloud Technologies?

* We monitor all Green Cloud Technologies reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.