GreenJob Live

Nothing beats the power of a face-to-face interview—and nothing beats the advantages, convenience and cost-savings of a GreenJob Live™ interview. GreenJob Live™, a video interviewing solution, provides the same high level of personal interaction you get with an in-person interview, enabling you to truly qualify your candidates before going to the trouble and expense of bringing them to your office.

Work for GreenJob Live?
Sparkhire 2x

Learning about GreenJob Live?

GreenJob Live Reviews

Ask GreenJob Live a Question
Showing 3 GreenJob Live reviews
GreenJob Live review by User in Computer Software

We use this for interviewing candidates

What do you like best?

It has all the information I need in one place including resumes, interview schedule, and the candidate feedback. I could log into the app, print out the resume, and move on from there. If one of employees are not available during the day that we do roundup, we can read their feedback from the app.

What do you dislike?

The questions in the feedback area could be improved. Not sure if is customized by the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty good product for interview management.

This handles a lot of the coordination regarding the interview process. It saves a lot of time with regards to that.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GreenJob Live
GreenJob Live review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

More interview convenience

What do you like best?

I love that it is branded for my company and looks more professional than hangouts or other video call options

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can get a similar product (skype, hangouts etc.) for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the easy and professionalism that GreenJob provides, but I can accomplish similar results using google hangouts or skype.

I have been able to expand my business beyond my immediate geographical area by interviewing candidates digitally from a professional format

What Video Interviewing solution do you use?

GreenJob Live review by <span>Toren E.</span>
Toren E.

Super helpful and easy to use, walked me through step by step!

What do you like best?

Easy to follow step by step instructions and very user friendly too.

What do you dislike?

It's a little tedious but that can be expected with any software of this nature.

Finding the right candidates for the job. This helps us filter the ones we want to review and select.

Learning about GreenJob Live?

* We monitor all GreenJob Live reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.