GreenRope

GreenRope is a complete CRM, marketing automation, and more. Integrated software that consolidates & simplifies your organization's sales, marketing and operations.

Work for GreenRope?

Learning about GreenRope?

GreenRope Reviews

Showing 143 GreenRope reviews
GreenRope review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Amazing Alternative to other intelligent CRM's"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the "Automation" journey aspect that allows the CRM to intelligently perform followup chores for me. Example to send a .PDF brochure once they request information, and automatically follow up with another letter, or video attached campaign to keep communications ongoing with our new prospects.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to learn at first, at least for me, however to be fair, I self trained without guidance. Although I figured out most everything, this has many features, and scenario possibilities that will require, the helpful Green Rope Staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a more complete CRM I would recommend looking into Green Rope. They seem to have much more than we can ask for, yet are still making constant improvements and improving the experience constantly.

Automating response, and tracking website and email delivery from newsletters,forms, emails. Posting to social media is also simplified and allows me to keep in touch with potential clients and prospects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GreenRope
GreenRope review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"CRM Mastery"

What do you like best?

As a Business Coach I see people invest all the time in CRM, but they end up not using it properly. I found the support staff at GreenRope helpful and supportive in learning the tools needed to get in touch with my right clients.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, but a reminder to use the support sessions offered. I could have save myself time and money if I started with the support rather than trying to figure it out on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mentioned this above, but make sure you are using the support at GreenRope. There are so many features in GreenRope that are of value and you can become easily overwhelmed without getting support.

Statistics in business can be a game changer and using GreenRope allows me the real time data of what emails are not only being opened and linked to, but also what browser and devices clients are using to read the emails.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

GreenRope review by David P.
David P.

"Analytics Galore"

What do you like best?

I can manage everything in one place! this function is broken (the survey is broken not greenrrpoe)

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to figure out the name this function is telling me on one side to have less than 40 characters and on the other side to I can't submit unless it's over 40 char, prolly got your operation indicator backwards

Recommendations to others considering the product

take advantage of the training, dedicate some time to learning what the software can really do and take suggestions for techni1ques

getting my promo out to my client list and I have been woefully remiss in utilizing this service as much as I should be. I wish I had a better way to import contacts from social media and business cards that was more accurate and consistent. I have a real problem getting my message out to people considering that the content creation pert is easy for me.

GreenRope review by Georgios P.
Georgios P.

"GreenRope CRM + Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

GreenRope is an all-in-1 solution for all Marketing activities including email, sms, landing pages, crm, website tracking etc. Is has the most amazing support team that will answer every question in depth and in not time

What do you dislike?

I won;t say that is something that I dislike but some suggestions would be to insert tabs into CRM entries in order to group CRM fields. Also, the customization of the CRM entries is a little bit time consuming because of the lack of drag and drop functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would totally recommend greenrope. You can implement all your marketing funnel inside GreenRope easily and you can track everything from inside the platform.

I use GreenRope as CRM, landing page creator and to send emails. Also, I create events and track attendance through GreenRope. The benefits are that I am able to track every user interaction from one program.

GreenRope review by Robert C.
Robert C.

"Comprehensive but not cluttered and complicated"

What do you like best?

I have used Act! and SalesForce. Both a have every bell and whistle imaginable but both have steep learning curves and have cluttered interfaces. GreenRope has all the same important features but with a much more visual pleasing and manageable dashboard. I have found GreenRope invaluable for both documenting my activities, scheduling and alerting me to future activities as well as drilling down to find out what activities get me closer to my goals. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a comprehensive CRM but doesn't want to devote all their time to learning and maintaining it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I dislike. Every CRM has its individual quirks. Once you quickly learn how GreenRope works you get used to its specific operation.

Tracking activities and ascertaining which activities bring me the most benefit. GreenRope has streamlined my sales process so I make sure I do everything I need to and don't clutter my time with activities that are not profitable.

GreenRope review by User

"Excellent Customer Service (Event Management)"

What do you like best?

Customer Representatives are always very quick with their responses and you are usually able to talk to the same rep every single time you have a question or problem unlike with our last supplier who would constantly pass your inquiry onto another person every time you email them and would take days to figure out an issue.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I wish there was dual currency set up for events. It's a new process for our customers to register for events through green rope and there are some difficulties, but after one or two failed attempts and a phone call to me, they can usually figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run through a demo or trial and see if it is the right fit for your company. It takes a while to get used to but it will be worth it in the end.

From a communciations standpoint it has made email campaigns and newsletter much easier to send and the analytic reports that come after it are always very insightful.

GreenRope review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Fantastic service and awesome functionality"

What do you like best?

Greenrope gave us a generous free trial and spent a lot of time with us answersing questions and showing us how the product worked before we had to buy it. It was very transparent and helpful. We are early on in the implementation, but we are already using the system extensively. It gives great data to manage customer relations and many features to help us be more effective.

What do you dislike?

There are a few areas that are not customisable. These are by no means deal breakers and the product is massively flexible.

helps us track and act on potential opportunities and give a more consistent customer service experience

GreenRope review by Chris d.
Chris d.

"Greenrope is an extremely powerful marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I tend to be a super user of the Workflows, Journeys and Drip email campaigns. The Greenrope system offers so many features that solves almost any marketing problem. Being able to manage multiple "Groups" for different organizations under one login is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There are so many, many features that Greenrope offers that sometimes it's hard to find where they are in the system. But I'll simply click on chat and ask support to get an answer fast.

I have used Greenrope to run sophisticated, large-scale marketing automation and CRM businesses. The revenue generated from these campaigns are "off the charts!"

GreenRope review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

"GreenRope is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I think of myself more as a health and fitness entrepreneur these days than I do a personal trainer or studio owner. GreenRope has me with automation, marketing, scheduling, and even follow through on tasks I need to remember to so. It helps me expand my reach and accomplish more than I could by myself.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling text messages would be nice, but I can certainly understand why that isn't possible with current law. That's one small thing that's overshadowed by all the cool stuff GreenRope can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it to take a little time to plan out how you plan to communicate so that you set up your groups properly for simplicity as well as segmentation in the future. I can't stress this enough. It prevents unforeseen problems with duplicity as far as what customers receive.

I use GreenRope to automate my email newsletters, drop people into groups when they use one of the opt-in forms on my website, and then follow that up with a drip campaign or automated response based their request. In short, it save me a ton of time. I also use it to send out text reminders for our classes.

GreenRope review by Scott V.
Scott V.

"Great tool for growing a small business"

What do you like best?

GreenRope’s efficiency-enhancing features are extremely well-integrated with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface (without the unnecessary complexity and long learning curve of competing products). Furthermore, tech support has been top notch (e.g., rapid response, personal attention).

What do you dislike?

I suppose that the only "drawback" of the system is that there are so many features that I feel like I’m missing out since I haven’t had a chance to explore or experiment with several of them.

By simplifying and streamlining many of our basic business operations and marketing (such as our web site, contact management, email marketing, project management, document sharing, etc.), GreenRope has allowed our small company to concentrate on its core business and significantly improve our business development.

GreenRope review by Scott D.
Scott D.

"Excellent Software, Terrific Customer Service & Tech Support"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sending regular emails. Each week, we send a mass email to around 20,000 customers offering a different special each week. It is very easy for our customers to opt out, but most of them appreciate receiving our emails and stay opted in. Greenrope software provides great reporting, so that we can determine which emails, subject lines and promotions get the greatest readership and produce the most revenues. On the rare occasion that I need technical assistance, help is just a phone call or email away. We also have a rep who calls us from time to time to see if we have any questions or concerns. Over the years I have seen how Greenrope has expanded and grown to improve their service and meet the demand. They're on the ball and I recommend Greenrope to any company wishing to streamline their CRM or mass emailing endeavors.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight learning curve, and once in a while, when I need assistance on a weekend, I may have to wait for the next business day to talk to someone; however when I leave a message I usually get a call back pretty quickly.

I am primarilly using Greenrope to send weekly mass email promotions.

GreenRope review by Doug H.
Doug H.

"Complete software package, one dashboard!"

What do you like best?

I love how every interaction with each prospect is automatically logged in database.

What do you dislike?

Really do not have a dislike. They've exceeded my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a hard look at how you are piecing technologies together. Most likely you are spending more than you need to on software. And, if you are using multiple platforms you or your people are wasting time which is money.

GreenRope addresses many issues: hosts multiple websites (no additional fees) tracks every email, automatic recording of data into individual contact notes, complete control of user-defined data fields, stores documents, images and much more.

I'm able to access everything I need to operate my business for anywhere there's an internet connection.

GreenRope review by John K.
John K.

"Still finding new functions"

What do you like best?

We have bee using Greenrope for a number of years, and like the integration of many functions in a powerful package which is affordable for a small non-profit.

What do you dislike?

The wide range of features and functions makes Greenrope somewhat daunting. Not exactly negative, but requires a time investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online resources and regular webinars help to introduce and understand the many capabilities of GreenRope. Support - though hardly needed - has been responsive and helpful.

CollegeAnywhere is a small non-profit consortium providing cloud-based media resources to higher education and other institutions. We’ve added a sakes person who is more deeply exploring Greenrope, which gave him resources he has needed to do his work.

GreenRope review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Easy to Navigate & Best Support Team Around!"

What do you like best?

Everything within the system is very well thought-out. The way the platform is organized just makes sense. Thankfully, if I'm ever confused on a function or how to complete a specific task, the "Help" center is incredible. There are a multitude of instruction guides, videos, and more to help walk you through each process within GreenRope. I have worked with HubSpot, Infusion-soft, Pipeline Deals, and Salesforce. GreenRope blows all 4 of these options away.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing to dislike. Everything in the platform is very customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GreenRope is unique because it can be used by someone who has no experience with CRMs. The platform is laid out in a way that would make sense to someone who is, for example, a small business owner. The Help center contains every piece of information needed to train yourself and others on the platform. And if you can't find an answer, the support team is very rapid in their responses. I cannot say enough about this product!

We are able to plan and automate client communications, track leads, create email campaigns, create client databases, CRM activities, etc.

GreenRope review by Ed E.
Ed E.

"Green Rope is very good"

What do you like best?

Using Green rope is very easy. The website is user friendly and the interface is intuitive.. Their customer service is second to none. We considered other competitors but found greenrope to be the best choice for us.That being said, it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.This system allows us to effectively track the success of each blast, monitor actions taken to determine what is generating interest, and create further opportunity for correspondence based on the feedback GR provides. The online registration system has also been instrumental in transitioning from manual management to online. I personally don't use GR for the sales aspect, but manage a team of sales professionals on a national basis with all different backgrounds who rave over the product. The sales management provides me useful insight as I can login remotely to monitor who is actively corresponding with leads and how aggressive each individual is throughout the sales cycle. There are many different departments within our company that utilize GR for a variety of purposes, but overall I would highly recommend it as its customization and diversity are applicable to any field.

What do you dislike?

They offer many other services, however no one has contacted us to tell us about them nor do we know how to utilize them. It would be a good idea to have some training videos showing the various services and how to use them. it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend green rope.

we are currently using greenrope to send out mass emails to our client base and notify them about products, services and upcoming trade shows and other events. Greenrope helps us stay in touch with our client base.

GreenRope review by Angela M.
Angela M.

"Great CRM with Lots of Functionality"

What do you like best?

GreenRope offers a CRM platform that is truly flexible and customizable that allows me the use the platform for multiple business.

What do you dislike?

Compared with other platforms, there isnt much to say that I dislike about this platform. The user interface and workflow is pretty intuitive, but could improved for beginner level users to the platform. Once you start using it, it's easy to get up and going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application can be quite complex so there may be some professional services that will need to be purchased to get up and going.

I use Greenrope to manage multiple non-profit organizations for which I need to be able to capture details about my members, message them quickly and be able to manage their account payments as well as have them RSVP for events and track their attendance accordingly.

"Easy Peasy!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Greenrope for over 4 years. It's very easy to navigate and there are always improvements being made. Customer service is amazing! Everyone is so nice and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

My main issue is exporting information. I would like a way to export info on prospects based on the number and type of emails they click on. As of now (I could be wrong) there's no way to do this except by going to "email tracking" and doing it by each broadcast. It would be nice to be able to do this from a prospect's profile.

We use Greenrope strictly as a database for prospect information and for sending emails.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Long time happy client"

What do you like best?

The last year great improvements in the UI have been made. It seems like everytime I want to do something with Greenrope that it has the functionality. The customer service support is as good as any company I have every worked with. I also love how it tracks my leads and shows me which pages on website they visit.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is sometimes confusing but has been getting a lot more organized lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for 1 system that integrates multiple needs into 1 this should definitely be a top contender.

Sales Process, Marketing automation, sign up forms on our website allow for easy new lead generation. Utilizing Green Rope as both a CRM and email marketing platform has really simplified our marketing and sales process and reduced personnel needs.

GreenRope review by Sunny S.
Sunny S.

"CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

Exceptional Customer Service. Great Product at an affordable price point for small business which makes them a true business platform.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. May be their UI can more cooler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love the experience. It is an all in one experience, from building websites to engaging customers.

Integrating GreenRope with our online products, engaging our customers through newsletters, drip campaigns and customized journeys. Ability to track the effectiveness of your campaigns.

GreenRope review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Affordable Automation and More with GreenRope"

What do you like best?

The full feature set that goes way beyond just CRM and Automation. You get so many features for an affordable price. The Support at GR is great, they will help you with just about anything.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the extra fee for the implementation. For a small business like mine, it is a big undertaking that I have to phase in slowly, I appreciate that they want to get their customers going quickly, but I was not able to take advantage of the initial implementation support in the first 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seemed less confusing than InfusionSoft and more full featured that Hatchbuck.

My business needed automation to tie the CRM and operations tasks together. With GreenRope I am saving time, not having to do so many manual processes.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Extremely flexible but challenging to learn the framework"

What do you like best?

GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best:

- Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost

- No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot)

- Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate

- The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly

- Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls)

- Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

What do you dislike?

- The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot

- You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot.

- Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area

- You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)

- Aligning sales and marketing effort

- Managing multiple websites under one roof

- Automating internal processes

GreenRope review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"Effortless and exciting! "

What do you like best?

I like the customizability of the product and all the in house features. They took the time to develop high function features and you can tell.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far. I am still integrating with the system and the greenrope team have been amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on now while its still early! Benefit from having the greenrope team being hands on in your transition over to the product!

We now have a function CRM that allows us to do what we want. I don't have to work within the limits as I did with other CRM softwares. I've realized I will have all the capabilities to keep my community up to date!

GreenRope review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Better than Salesforce, but still has kinks"

What do you like best?

The support. The software itself still has lots of ways in which it can be improved, but I can always trust that whenever I have an issue, I can get a quick response from the support team to address my concern. They have amazing support!

What do you dislike?

The software itself needs an entire UI overhaul. They are good at adding features, but as they do so, they seem to just slide them into places that don't really make sense. They ought to take a look at the UI as a whole and do a fresh revamp.

It certainly makes it much easier to track all of my leads through greenrope with the IMAP sync feature. It has saved a lot of time from keying information.

GreenRope review by Fred A.
Fred A.

"Everything we want and great support"

What do you like best?

Tech support have always answered our questions and offered solutions in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

The pop up screens when I am trying to work and the cached email. I always have to log out to change email campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great product for creating, mailing and analyzing eBlasts!

Reaching our audience. We have a huge click to buy rate on our weekly eBlasts

GreenRope review by User in Warehousing
User in Warehousing

"Lots of Functionality, CRM Being the Strongest Suit"

What do you like best?

The functionality in relation to individual contacts is user friendly and easy to customize. The ability organize contacts by groups, as well as utilize advanced filtering for contacts by any field, including custom tags and user-defined fields, is very helpful for sending targeted communications and planning trips. I also very much enjoy the ability to trigger drip campaigns and workflows is a key asset within the software.

What do you dislike?

Functionality to sort, organize and filter Company information pales in comparison to the abilities offered to contacts. I think this is an essential piece that is needed on order for companies to get full benefit from the software platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for CRM and email Marketing capabilities. I would suggest thoroughly testing before implementing to ensure it has the capabilities necessary for your company.

We have solved contact list organizational challenges through GreenRope, enabling custom communications to send much more easily. Tracking Business Development leads through the custom stages has provided great visibility to our entire team.

GreenRope review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Greenrope"

What do you like best?

I like how organized the website is and that I can keep track of all of my progress and calls in it.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely love it, and do not dislike anything about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is organized and easy to get your work done

We are able to utilize green rope to send emails to guests and keep track of marketing progress

GreenRope review by Chandresh S.
Chandresh S.

"Best Value Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Greenrope is complete system - Marketing Automation, CRM, Sales Automation, Landing pages, interated calling, texting, videos, tracking, LMS,... list goes on.

What do you dislike?

Not as user friendly as some more expensive systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a more complete system unless you want Large systems that nickle-n-dime.

As a Marketing Consultant that needs to do my own sales, I wanted a single system that does it all. Greenrope is the ONLY system that fit my needs, without breaking the bank.

GreenRope review by John N.
John N.

"Aurora Illinois GreenRope User"

What do you like best?

The fact that GreenRope integrates the entire marketing process into a CRM system makes marketing much simpler and easier

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to navigate through the various screens and choices

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research what is available--GreenRope is not THE BIG NAME but has a lot to offer

GreenRope makes it simple and quick to communicate with my various business segments, using the groups we have created and email templates we have created for each of them.

GreenRope review by Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

"Good features with complicated navigation. "

What do you like best?

Help is really easy to find and access, either in the chat window, via email. or by calling.

What do you dislike?

Navigation doesn't make sense to me, and I have a hard time remembering where features are located.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help - don't assume the product doesn't have a feature just because you can't find it.

Great for building a contact database and tracking where customers are at. Helpful for briefing colleagues, seeing who is working with who, etc.

GreenRope review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"greatly contributed to better structure our presales and marketing efforts"

What do you like best?

The linkage between companies and individual contacts, the level of details and history associated with the contacts, filter options, export options, campaign support, ability to customize interfaces (even though I would whish it would go even further!)

What do you dislike?

System performance (reaction time is quite slow when loading a page and this hinders the agility of the user, for example when closing or updating a CRM activity)

The filter options could be more userfriendly, some of them do not work (for example we would like the option to exclude all contacts we set as OUT.

It would be good to have a way to access directly to the company list without having to go via dashboard, contacts etc...

It would be helpful to have a better overview of the open CRM activities accross all companies (currently it is squizzed on the left hand side of the dashboard, but for us this kind of overview is key).

A usability detail: It would good to be able to sort the groups differently in the drop down on the dashboard

Note I feel that the last update related to the contact overview did not add furtjer clarity and usability (you need more click to access to one contact etc...)

Campaign management

I personally use GR mostly as a presales tool in order to better plan and prioritize our contact efforts.

We achieved a better documentation of our presales and sales steps, a more efficient coordination between teams members, the contact history is transparent.

GreenRope review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Powerful Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability of the tool is great. It's very powerful once you figure out all the system, however it's not a user-friendly platform. GreenRope enables you to really do a lot of different marketing automation campaigns tied to third party platforms, probably one of the best tools for it on the market.

What do you dislike?

The fees. Greenrope charges fees when mailing lists are not fully verified. So if there's a user email who's complaint on the list, a fee is charged. When you're dealing with thousands of emails on a list, it's nearly impossible to satisfy every user to ensure that they want the email campaign.

The UX and UI is not user friendly at all. The interface needs a revamp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For companies who are looking at marketing automation and have a good systems admin or developer on the staff, I would highly recommend the tool.

We're doing marketing automation that's tied into our call center in the Philippines. Once you learn how to use GreenRope it's an awesome tool.

GreenRope review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"This program makes my job as a marketer so much easier."

What do you like best?

The combination of email, web and content integration plus all the reporting are terrific.

What do you dislike?

It's a robust program and they are constantly adding features so it's hard to keep up with. I know it does much more than I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to learn the program. It's a lot more powerful than it looks.

Being able to track email delivery, opens and visitors to our site. Let's me tweak messages for constant improvement.

GreenRope review by Tammy  C.
Tammy C.

"Unresponsive "

What do you like best?

I like the fact is is a CRM tool, and LOVE Data base management tools to develop a book of business and organize my time.

What do you dislike?

WE are required to work off Ipads on the road meeting client, but we have had no personal training to use this app. The experience is poor, and difficulty to manage. Greenrope does not respond well to the ipad and therefore I don’t use it.

I LOVE Crm tools and know how effective they can be. I WISH i could use it to it’s power, but cannot.

GreenRope review by Jessica V.
Jessica V.

"Dramatically increased productivity, unparalleled customer service"

What do you like best?

GreenRope is one of the most robust and versatile systems I have worked with. After reviewing endless CRMs, our company determined GR's functionality was light years ahead of the competition. That being said, it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.

What do you dislike?

Considering GR's diverse capabilities, it can impose quite a challenge if you're not very technically sound. The upside to that is the training, help forums, tutorials, and the support team provide useful information and are very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a list of your most important objectives, and very thoroughly clarify with GR that the system capabilities are functional for your needs. The support staff is incredible. The start-up phase is the most crucial and occasionally tedious part. To delegate a member of your team to be the sole GR administrator or "specialist" is definitely the best way to go. Having a go-to within your company is extremely useful, especially when different departments are using this for different purposes.

One of our entities is online marketing, and we handle a variety of clients' email campaigns. This system allows us to effectively track the success of each blast, monitor actions taken to determine what is generating interest, and create further opportunity for correspondence based on the feedback GR provides. The online registration system has also been instrumental in transitioning from manual management to online. I personally don't use GR for the sales aspect, but manage a team of sales professionals on a national basis with all different backgrounds who rave over the product. The sales management provides me useful insight as I can login remotely to monitor who is actively corresponding with leads and how aggressive each individual is throughout the sales cycle. There are many different departments within our company that utilize GR for a variety of purposes, but overall I would highly recommend it as its customization and diversity are applicable to any field.

GreenRope review by Administrator

"Useful tool for mass communications."

What do you like best?

The best part of Greenrope is that I can partition my communication emails based on groups at my organization. Communication across user groups using standard email would be nearly impossible without the GreenRope service.

What do you dislike?

The web interface is sometimes slow and unresponsive. I would also like an easier way to import emails and include images or links in mass communication emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish UTK would acquire a site license for GreenRope.

Mass communication across multiple user groups. Greenrope allows us to effectively communicate with our users based on their group tasking.

GreenRope review by Anita R.
Anita R.

"Greenrope CRM provides excellent customer srevice"

What do you like best?

The Greenrope CRM is robust and always adding new features. But the absolute best part of GreenRope is the hands on service. Whenever we have an issue, it is immediately handled personally by their top staff. That translates to NO downtime and saves us money.

What do you dislike?

All CRM systems have drawbacks, but Greenrope seems to have fewer than most.

Database Management, Customer Service and Retention, Email marketing, Automated renewals, Event managemet.

GreenRope review by Executive Sponsor in Education Management
Executive Sponsor in Education Management

"The best single solution for small business users"

What do you like best?

The ability to get a complete relationship picture for each lead and client all in one place. I've recommended Greenrope for many friends and small business owners for exactly this reason.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I truly dislike. As with anything there are small changes that would benefit my specific business use, but I'm still happy with it as is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greenrope does a lot! Don't get intimidated by all the capabilities - focus on what your business needs now and then add on as you go forward.

It's continued to make our marketing efforts more efficient and improve our conversion rates. We have fairly long conversion periods due to the nature of the business and Greenrope has helped my sales team maintain consistent contact throughout. We are just starting to take advantage of some parts of the marketing automation and am excited to get it fully implemented.

GreenRope review by Whitney H.
Whitney H.

"Powerful engine hides inside this "khaki pant" software"

What do you like best?

The centralized information and ability to see activity between your various marketing tools is a big plus. We are starting to understand and harness the power of drip campaigns, lead scoring and predictive analysis to nurture leads and build our credibility.

Support is great, with a trouble ticket or question answered promptly, every time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little like khaki pants - functional but not stylish. It was difficult at first to know where to find things, but they have recently modified the organization of features to make it easier.

Drop and drag functionality would be a nice next step for setting up drip campaigns and auto-responders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were surprised by the learning curve involved, although I understand this happens with any powerful integrated system. My advice is to configure and implement in stages rather than attempting to put all options and functions into use right away.

For example, we started by moving contacts over from MailChimp and using GreenRope to send our newsletters and eblasts. Then, we linked our website offers to an opt-in form and captured leads. Then we set up autoresponders for the leads, etc.

We wanted to be inside one suite of software for core marketing activities. Social media, website, email blasts and responses to your digital marketing efforts are all visible AND actionable.

GreenRope review by Raylene W.
Raylene W.

"Makes my small business feel BIG, for the right price!"

What do you like best?

Full-featured experience right from the beginning. Your business doesn't have to upgrade to get the best features. Plus, there's no additional fee for additional administrative users.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a bit steep, but the GreenRope support team was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price point and full featured application of GreenRope makes it perfect for small and medium sized businesses. GreenRope is an excellent alternative to some of the higher priced, better known CRM systems (Infusionsoft, AWeber, ONTRAPORT, etc.). If you have specific requirements for your industry or business, GreenRope support will help to ensure that you get set up properly with what you need.

We are a Small Business with a small budget - but we wanted a system that would still let us think BIG! The setup fee was within for our budget, and the monthly fee is very reasonable. GreenRope also allows us to customize the data we collect in the CRM, and to segment it specific to our needs. And the customer support with GreenRope has been fantastic from the beginning. The staff is very personable and genuine. Sales people, technical specialists, and marketing geniuses have all helped us to get setup the way we needed to. That personal touch made a big difference in our decision as well.

Automated email was our biggest issue. GreenRope makes it easy to capture user data and segment the users/subsribers into pratical groupings. Then automating the messages we send to those users becomes much more simple.

GreenRope review by Mercadotecnia R.
Mercadotecnia R.

"Functional"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and really functional for business, great client service and support so far.

What do you dislike?

There´s lefting some tools, like one to be able to delete different files at the same time in the storage, and a tool to be able to see the status of our contacts when we export a list, and also it has a low storage memory,

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is different tools that would be useful and make some things easier for us, like the storage memory is to low, and when we want to delete files we need to do it one by one, instead of being able to delete different files at the same time, that tool would be really useful also a wider storage memory. Also would be really useful that when we export a contact list, it can include de status of every contact, as well as a tool to be able to change the status of several contacts at the same time and no one by one (the way we being doing it so far).

It is efficient to communicate something to aour contacts, we are able to send thems in a really easy way. Easy to use and really helpful statistics tools, though it could get some much better in that part. Great organization of contacts.

GreenRope review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Very Affordable/Great Resource for Organizations Needing Marketing Automation and or a CRM"

What do you like best?

Our organization really appreciates the ease of use, the constant development of the platform, affordability and fantastic customer support team Greenrope offers. We have a platform that has both marketing automation and a CRM in one. The amount of contacts that we can keep in the system for a reasonable price is a benefit. Also, the ability to track and keep up with our contacts while they are in our CRM is fantastic. Thank you Greenrope :-)

What do you dislike?

We would like for the reports to be a bit clearer and easier to use/manipulate. Also, the automated campaigns could be simplified to create an easier ability to send out campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Greenrope platform is a great platform for a lot of reasons. You have marketing automation and a CRM in one tool, the customer support team is fantastic and there are a ton of great features that are at your disposal. Enjoy!

We needed a marketing automation tool that would allow us to have a lot of contacts for an affordable price and we found that with Greenrope. The benefits realized are many. We have a platform that has both marketing automation and a CRM in one. The amount of contacts that we can keep in the system for a reasonable price is a benefit. Also, the ability to track and keep up with our contacts while they are in our CRM is fantastic. Thank you Greenrope :-)

GreenRope review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Greenrope has your back"

What do you like best?

Greenrope provides focused, informed and responsive support on their platform's features and functionality. I have found this to be one of the most important aspects and greatest value when implementing automated features for our campaigns. I have confidence if we run into a poblem that a Greenrope support representative has in depth understanding of what we are trying to accomplish and how to execute on their platform.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a process to stand up landing pages with more flexibility. I am not very familiar with HTML. Greenope has plenty of templates but still require customization. This has been a time consuming process but not aware of an alternative.

We are running multiple inbound marketing campaigns as well as initiating a pipeline pocess with a true digital integrated evaluation process. Greenrope covers these needs well. We now have benchmark data so we can begin creating realistic performance objectives for marketing efforts as well as sales conversions.

GreenRope review by Debi S.
Debi S.

"I am the top level adminstrator for GR and help the teams using it develop strategy for the tools."

What do you like best?

It has most of the functionality of top level CRM / Marketing automation tools but is a fraction of the cost. The ability to score leads, create work flows, manage templates and landing pages as well as some of the event and other functionality is pretty robust.

The pricing is pretty incredible, not sure how they are able to provide it at the costs they do.

The help desk staff are really great - quick to answer, multiple methods of contact (chat, email, phone) and always provide the answers needed quickly.

What do you dislike?

Assets and file uploads are slow as you can only do one at a time. I'm used to a campaign canvas type of tool that lets you drag and drop visually the elements of an email campaign for example - where you create segment, attach email to segment, then determine all the subsequent steps based on the prospects interactions (open email, click through, form fill, purchase etc). You can do the same functions in GR, but it is easier to visualize with it is a map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great introduction to CRM and marketing automation tools at a great price.

We have a very limited proprietary lead tool that our internal sales team currently uses, however there are a few different teams that are using Greenrope now since our tools don't fit their needs. Managing a small list with some drip campaigns and tying in events has been very easy to manage, set up and report on. Other teams are using the tool to market to other businesses so there is the B2B aspect that is beneficial.

We have limited email tools internally so using the email tool, templates and creating newsletters and other types of drip campaigns has also been very easy to use (even without html / coding background).

Having separate groups so that the lead / prospect data doesn't get cross messaged is important as well.

GreenRope review by Layla R.
Layla R.

"Easy to use with excellent support"

What do you like best?

We have employees who have varying levels of computer experience. Even those with minimal computer skills are able to utilise GreenRope and its many features with ease. The interface is clean and easy to navigate and loads at a reasonable speed considering it is an online CRM (some we have experienced in the past have been very slow).

We also enjoy the speed in which the support team responds to our queries and there has not been an issue they have been unable to solve. The support team are easy to communicate with and don't speak 'above' us when giving technical assistance.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that we would like GreenRope to have, to enable us to easily track communications with our customers. But we have been in touch with the technical team who have acknowledged our requests. While all of GreenRope's current features are fully functional, we realise the system is a work in progress with modifications and improvements being made frequently. At present it ticks most of our boxes, and we are patient in waiting for improvements to be made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you correctly set up customer contact fields prior to importing contacts to GreenRope.

The merge of direct marketing tracking and our general customer database is the best thing about GreenRope. Previously, we were using two different programmes to do the same thing GreenRope does with one. This has streamlined our business a lot.

GreenRope review by Bill S.
Bill S.

"GreenRope is the Swiss army knofe of marketing!"

What do you like best?

GreenRope replaced a bunch of tools that we were using (and paying for) that were not connected. Here's what we replaced with GreenRope:

1) EMAIL marketing

2) CRM System

3) Website tracking and analytics

4) Event registration

5) Website chat client

6) Help desk ticket system

And maybe some other stuff I can't remember now... *LOL* The GreenRope platform brought these all under a single integrated system which made it easy to segregate contacts, do email blasts, track their website activity, announce and manage events, etc. I think our total cost is about the same as with the other tools but all the data is in one place so we're not cutting and pasting into spreadsheets anymore and trying to get the different apps to talk to each other. So we are saving time and streamlining our marketing / customer communications.

What do you dislike?

The GreenRope platform is VERY feature rich which is a good thing. However, this breadth of feature functionality does have a cost. The system is not super intuitive to use and the GUI is not as smooth and updated as some other apps. Because all the functions are integrated, it takes some time to figure out how all the data flows together and there is a LOT more to learn. In addition, the system is customiseable, which in general is good, but this again results in adding some complexity to the platform. If you just want a casual CRM system or email blast system, GreenRope is probably more (and more complex) than you need. When you get bigger though and want to start integrating some of your marketing activities, GreenRope should be on your short list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial first if possible. GreenRope is not the most intuitive system to use. If you manage websites, use WordPress and have used EMAIL systems before, you should get the hang of GreenRope and their support has been very good. But if you are a small business owner and just need to send out an email newsletter once a month, GreenRope may be overkill for you. It is more aimed at B2B and more power users than casual users.

We were looking for an integrated CRM/email/marketing system to help us stay in touch with current customers and market to prospects to try and move them to be paying customers. What used to take 4 or 5 different tools that did not talk to each other is all handled now by GreenRope which has saved us time and helped us keep in better contact with customers and prospects alike.

GreenRope review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Many Challenges with the set up and not user friendly for multiple departments "

What do you like best?

1) the custom emails and live data sharing is a great asset

2) Technical Assistant team is amoung the best ive ever dealt with

What do you dislike?

1) Not having an easy way to set up different departments

2) constrainst on permissions makes it very difficult to work with

3) challenges with exporting data makes it very difficult to make major changes within the data

4) too many restrictions for users

Recommendations to others considering the product

At this point if it was a one department company I would definitely recommend greenrope but for multiple department company there are way too many challenges with permissions that it does not make sense to put my name on the line given the challenges we have seen.

We do weekly customized email outs to our advertisers and this program allows us to contact our 2000 plus businesses who fall under the categories we need. These emails account for approximately 5 to 10% of our monthly revenue.

GreenRope review by Kenton C.
Kenton C.

"After 15 years of looking for a comprehensive CRM platform... Greenrope is a fit for us."

What do you like best?

GreenRope's support staff is exceptional. The company is transparent and always improving the platform based on feedback from users. I especially enjoy the webinars with Lars, the CEO about new features and planned improvements. I also like their straightforward pricing and not having to pay monthly fees to third parties for integrations. It's all included with GreenRope for a reasonable monthly fee.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the idea that I spent so much time and money trying to learn and implement other platforms. I've used and trained people on everything from ACT and Goldmine to Salesforce and Infusionsoft. I don't even want to think about how many hours and dollars I could have saved with GreenRope.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and then take the time to learn how to use it. Your time will be well spent.

We have an executive team that is spread out from coast to coast. We were looking for a system to coordinate sales and support, track our own projects, and be able to record all forms of communication including email, voice calls, and SMS exchanges. GreenRope does all this and more.

GreenRope review by Laurie G.
Laurie G.

"Absolutely love GreenRope and their team!"

What do you like best?

It streamlines everything and combines all marketing efforts that my company does in one place. The reporting tools are awesome and so helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot to learn at first, but once you get the hang of it, having all those tools is so awesome.

We used to use 3 different platforms for email, membership and analytics, and now everything is one place!

GreenRope review by Rodger B. P.
Rodger B. P.

"Great Support!"

What do you like best?

Workflow for event and event check in plus name badges all in one place. Drip campaigns

What do you dislike?

Too much in one place.... takes time to learn how to do things... great but takes time

New customer drip campaign, annual events, etc. After we get going, we will have more time to do other things better and have new marketing campaign go out automatically.

GreenRope review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Always there for me"

What do you like best?

The team is a phone call or chat away, helping to hold my hand as I learn new things to further my business. I have a feeling that I am only using 5% of what they have to offer.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I get frustrated sometimes, but usually it's with myself. I've very right brained, and would prefer not having to learn technical things.

I get to see who is reading my emails, and how many hits a certain email got. That allows me to know which material is hitting home and what is not. That is indispensable feedback.

GreenRope review by Nicolo B.
Nicolo B.

"All in one solution"

What do you like best?

A complete solution that is easy and intuitive to use. And is getting better with every update. Customer support and mobile integration really help with the customer retention.

Integration with social media is definitely increasing the functionality of the entire platform.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike when you are satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy and responsible CRM look no further

Mass marketing, email campaign and CRM and advertising are among the problems that are solved through GreenRope portal. The benefits are accounted for on a daily ranging from time saving to contact management implementation.

GreenRope review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"GreenRope's Fast Response Time"

What do you like best?

I made a few suggestions on changes to help deal with unconfirmed subscribers. By the next business day, they had put one of the suggestions into place making it a lot faster to resolve some of the subscriptions.

I value that on all my help requests they answer quickly and follow up to make sure the issue is resolved.

What do you dislike?

I have used several of the top email services, but none give me the ease of use and level of value that GreenRope does. It isn't perfect, but it's the closest one to that level that I've found.

We send emails all over the world in English and Spanish. With GreenRope we can create signup forms in either language and get a high rate of email past all the different spam filters. With other companies, we had trouble with certain countries blocking email due to the server they were sent from.

GreenRope review by Sean  S.
Sean S.

"Use this tool to build brand awareness and engagement "

What do you like best?

I like that it allowed us to get creating with our email blasts and several different ways to track clicks and open rates.

What do you dislike?

The email templates were limiting. Some formats could be customized and certain boxes were in a designated place that couldn't be edited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The reporting tools were very helpful to identify effectiveness of emails. Use them.

We were able to reach out to students and faculty regarding events and programs with ease.

GreenRope review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"ChamberZoom to Greenrope "

What do you like best?

I like using the media storage and being able to create a link to a document.

What do you dislike?

It is aesthetically ugly overall and a bit difficult to navigate for a person like me who I consider myself a basic user - not a techie nerd but not dumb either. I think it could be much more user friendly and intuitive for an average person. It seems like it was designed for people who are very tech savvy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i Only recommend to those who are very tech savvy

Having a place to store documents

GreenRope review by User

"greenrope use review"

What do you like best?

ease to send mails and track who is opening them, reading them, how many times they read them.

What do you dislike?

the accounting app is difficult to use. 1. The window that invoices open in is tiny and there's no way to opein it in full screen that I've found. 2. There's no way to archive or hide view of old invoices so you can easily see what's outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't have any

better contact with our customers

GreenRope review by Will F.
Will F.

"Greenrope is the key to making our sales and marketing unified."

What do you like best?

I like the cost for all the features offered. We are able to have multiple salesman track their customers from an initial lead to final sale. Marketing is able to see what efforts are working and which ones are not.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes bugs in the software but tech support always quickly fixes problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you use email a lot for your marketing efforts. It may be a little a little to email focused if you are wanting to use it mainly as a CRM. Would definitely like to see more integration with third party software.

We are able to help our sale and marketing teams work together in a coherent fashion. Both generating leads, and converting them into customers. Also in helping us determine the quality of leads.

GreenRope review by David P.
David P.

"Working Daily in Greenrope"

What do you like best?

It's simple, functional and does most of what we need it to do.

What do you dislike?

Would like it to have better syncing ability with ones personal email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to get used to.

We have streamlined our internal processes and information capturing with Greenrope.

GreenRope review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Power packed CRM with great support"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard which gives me an excellent view of our company's CRM activity.

What do you dislike?

I would like to customize quotes and invoices better.

I needed a better way to manage all the CRM activities as well as quotes.

GreenRope review by Adolfo A.
Adolfo A.

"Very good experience"

What do you like best?

The way we can manage the people we have in the system.

What do you dislike?

The email builder could be improved, it is so basic, I hate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yo need to deep with the tools they offer before you buy it in order to know if they will be satisfying your needs.

Now, I do have a customer database and I can send responses to the campaigns we advertise in a better way.

GreenRope review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Greenrope makes us look good"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to customize data fields to support an unlimited approaches to sales and marketing. The power behind the workflows, sign up forms and tracking ability. It's a very powerful platform for a small cost. The systems makes us look good. We like using it to develop a reproducible sales process for greater lead nurturing and customer touch points in order to stay top of mind and generate more sales. We like to use the system to implement both online / offline customer engagement.

What do you dislike?

With the full feature list available, comes a learning curve. I would like to see a more flexible web platform...nice features available in other platforms are not in GR.

Defining a reproducible sales process. Increase in customer engagement and sales.

GreenRope review by Mark D.
Mark D.

"All in one CRM and mini ERP"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the easy integrations

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit complicated to get started

Easy CRM integration and making it easy to capture leads from different Web forms

GreenRope review by Sacha L.
Sacha L.

"Wonderful CRM"

What do you like best?

I started off with Greenrope when it was Chamberzoom after attending a tutorial meeting about this CRM. I was very impressed

What do you dislike?

If I had to dislike anything it would be the price however because I got grandfathered in when I have to resume I can't even complain about this. The price I pay is very reasonable.

I enjoy seeing who reads my emails and how many times. There's always something new to learn that could benefit my business. It's really a wonderful service.

GreenRope review by Administrator

"Great live help, too much help needed"

What do you like best?

The customer service and help aspect of GreenRope was extremely useful and always immediate to respond. Live chat function could answer questions quickly and efficiently

What do you dislike?

I found creating email templates to be difficult in GreenRope. Not enough flexibility in terms of creativity and design. The process to save templates and use them at a later point was confusing and not user friendly. Although the customer help was very useful, felt we utilized it too often

GreenRope allowed us to expand our network of customers and professional connections, house New and old contacts and communicate on a large and small scale with these contacts.

GreenRope review by Bob J.
Bob J.

"Greenrope automation rocks"

What do you like best?

I love the automated system of sending emails when the contact does certain things like clicking links or visiting webpages.

What do you dislike?

The website tool is 'clunky'. There is very little css customization available. Templates are limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep in mind that the website building feature is very clunky. It can be hard to initially setup exactly what you want to track. The default fields do not really apply overall so you must add some custom ones. Email creation is easy but there is not much customization that is easy to do.

Able to automatically gain more information about my customers, either thru the automatic requests to update their profiles or thru the automatic info check tool.

GreenRope review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Greenrope Review"

What do you like best?

Greenrope's scope is vast. The CRM abilities - tracking of contact interaction with web and email - drip campaign ease of use - are among the most important and valuable features.

What do you dislike?

A lesser important but still important to me are the (less user friendly) wysiwyg interactions within email and web development - nevertheless - the company is always improving them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering using GreenRope - give yourself 6 months to get your feet wet with the product. Because the scope of the abilities of GreenRope is immense it can seem intimidating at first. Master one aspect, pick the most important to you and your business, at a time and work your way up. Don't be afraid to ask questions and take the time to watch the instructional videos and webinars - MANY things are covered in those presentations.

We have improved customer interaction and our understanding of our contacts needs.

GreenRope review by Susan B.
Susan B.

"GreenRope is Working For My Business"

What do you like best?

I like the way GreenRope allows me to communicate with clients and prospects, track my results, and manage my projects in one area. Every action and interaction is attached to that client's record. I can see the history at a glance. I also love the one-to-one training to help me get started. I am not an IT person and I could not have made the transition to GreenRope without their excellent support.

What do you dislike?

1. I use a MacBookPro and some of the navigating is a bit cumbersome. If GreenRope could fix that, I'd have no complaints.

2. Starting up on GreenRope forced me think far more systematically than I was used to thinking. I hated it in the beginning. Now, I am so glad I rose to the challenge. The systems are in place and easy for me to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like it to work more seamlessly with my MAC Book Pro - specifically the scroll function. I would love to use GreenRope for my book-keeping, but I've been told it's not quite there yet. As I am not a graphics person, I have to size a graphic before I upload it and it is hard to tell what size a graphic needs to be, so I have to do a lot of trial and error. I'd either like a more robust photo editing tool or a cheat on each template that tells you the pixels or incches a photo or graphic needs to be in order to fit there.

1. I am preparing material for a year-long drip campaign to my subscribers. I was using Mail Chimp and I could not create the kind of campaign I am working on with that tool.

2. I am tracking the results of my regular email and e-newsletter communication. I can see at a glance what the overall effectiveness and open rates are. I can see who is opening, clicking and taking action. When I send an individual email to a client or contact, that message is connected to their file. I can never lose track of a communication.

3. I am using it to manage customer relations, communication, commitments and the results. I am reducing my use of a paper back-up system, staying on top of my calls and call-backs. It is much simpler to manage.

GreenRope review by Consultant in Capital Markets
Consultant in Capital Markets

"I like GreenRope and it is the only CRM I use."

What do you like best?

I can get to a client record from the Dash Board screen by entering a portion of their name, company name or email address.

What do you dislike?

It has tons of features which is great but I don't use most of them and some of them are very complicated. I wish there were a way to seamlessly integrate GreenRope with my company email but I have explored this with corporate and there is not an easy fix.

Also it would be great if there were an easy way to scan a client's business card (front and back) and load the image in their CRM record. I know I can add their photo but being able to add and image of their business card would be far more beneficial for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchase the product and take time to go through the tutorials and attend the webinars.

I am able to keep track of all of my clients and categorize them by their respective interests in businesses I have listed for sale. Again the feature of being able to pull up a client record by entering a portion of their name, company name or email address is a huge benefit.

GreenRope review by Monica H.
Monica H.

"Fantastic Customer Service and Simple but Robust Email Marketing and More"

What do you like best?

What I like best about GreenRope is the customer service - including the very knowledgeable and accessible expertise on bounce and spam filtering challenges - and the price! I've worked with all the big Marketing Automation and Email Marketing Platforms and a lot of the smaller ones too. GreenRope is better than all of them at keeping their customer service promises. They train you well and they understand the both limitations of their system and (whether those limitations are intentional - to protect us from ourselves - or on the roadmap to be improved). For medium sized emailers the system does a LOT of what the big marketing automation platforms can do for a lot less money.

What do you dislike?

Some of the contact management side of things is a little clunky - requires one or two more steps than perhaps necessary. But whatever you need to do can get done. Also, it's a bit too easy to set up and send a campaign using the wrong "group" which can make reporting by group error prone.

Better bounce management - which means more clicks and more long term and near term value - plus lower monthly costs for a medium sized non-profit client.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Full-featured, steep learning curve, great support"

What do you like best?

Greenroom's customer service support is outstanding. From chat to email to support from your sales person. Messages are answered promptly, and if the person you are working with does not have the answer, he or she will find to for you. No complaints!!! The platform appears full featured and meets most small/medium businesses' CRM and sales automation needs.

What do you dislike?

There is a steep learning curve and the help menu rarely seem to provide the answers, especially to what is assumed basic questions, however a quick chat usually solves the issue. My biggest challenge is that the platform is not intuitive at all and you will need training to fully understand the workings. The platform too is a bit clunky and old fashioned looking, it is not responsive and the app for iPhone does not meet the needs of an on the go sales person, especially annoying since the site is not responsive and can't be used on phone or tablet easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a really good understanding of what you are trying to accomplish before getting into the system, and assign enough time to learn. Know that everything is group and individual based and not company based, causing some issues if you are used to tracking company vs. individual.

Sales Automation, inbound and outbound sales, workflow management and drip campaigns.

GreenRope review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"GreenRope experience. "

What do you like best?

the integration of email blasts with the website, so you can track both who is opening your emails and if they are showing up on your website.

What do you dislike?

I don't that I dislike it as much as I don't believe it is the best fit for a company my size (5 employees). Without a person that is dedicating a healthy amount of time to the site, it is a bit pointless. I don't know what size a company becomes before they have a web marketing person, but we are not there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that you have a marketing plan and a dedicated amount of time to keep putting time into it. It is also helpful to know if your product or service is something that people buy from the web. I don't know that CPAs and Accountants get hired because of their web content.

we switched to greenrope because we wanted to integrate our website into our marketing push, to have something more than a web brochure type website. We could upload our vimeo videos to our site and then integrate that with an email blast. it was great.

GreenRope review by Kim A.
Kim A.

"GreenRope Review"

What do you like best?

GreenRope has a great support staff. They always answer your questions and resolve issues very quickly. The software is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more templates for emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with and the CRM has everything you need to be successful

We are able to track those prospects who may be interested in a product very quickly with the tracking email statistics. Automated campaigns keep our brand in front of customers and prospects.

GreenRope review by Administrator

"not great UI experience"

What do you like best?

Once formatting issues are done, it is easy to send out to team and update contacts.

What do you dislike?

Formatting is not easy, adding and placing pictures is a challenge, when using the same newsletter, formatting is an issue - fonts have problems, depending on which is used. Space for images is limited.

Communication to staff on a weekly basis, communications to contacts occasionally

GreenRope review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Client Support Is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

We chose to migrate our entire marketing automation implementation from another product to GreenRope because of its holistic and expanded features and capabilities that make it so much more relevant in our line of business. One of the main lead generation methods for our company are client events and with GreenRope, we utilize the Event Management feature to capture prospect information from the outset and with the integration of the CRM (client database), Marketing Drip Automation and our Internal Process Workflow we are effectively connecting with the prospect both on-line and off-line. Our objective is to create world class client experience and we feel that GreenRope, from a technology perspective, is helping us achieve that objective.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing major that we dislike about GreenRope. There are some minor incidents that we've come across as we continue to get familiar with the the product but overall we are satisfied with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend having the marketing content ready for the drip automation portion and knowing the specific data requirements of your business for creation of the user defined fields in the CRM in order to expedite the implementation of the system

We'd like to standardize our business processes and enforce the standardization through automation in order to maximize our business' throughput and productivity; GreenRope as the platform for automation and process management has been great because we don't have to look at several product offerings patched together to help us move towards that direction.

GreenRope review by Sarah Christine B.
Sarah Christine B.

"Greenrope is a comprehensive, affordable CMS system"

What do you like best?

We are a very small (>10 employees) company, and Greenrope is the perfect solution for our email marketing and client management system. It is affordable but provides us with all of the options we need to manage existing clients and potential leads, send out emails, and track leads on our website. We are very happy with the platform, and the customer service is excellent. I'm able to chat with someone at almost any hour of the day or night and receive a quick, experienced answer.

What do you dislike?

The admin is simple and at times a bit clunky. It's not as sleek as other more expensive options, but because it provides us with what we need, I can get past it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out a trial version. Utilize the excellent library of training webinars and materials. And don't be afraid to use the customer support!

We are able to easily manage existing clients, track potential leads, send out marketing emails, and track leads on our website.

GreenRope review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"It's the vital center of my business."

What do you like best?

It's hard to choose what I like best but sticking to features I like best, at the moment I am making full use of the social app to schedule all my Facebook posts, Tweets, and LinkedIN updates for every week or even for a full month. However, what I love and get jazzed about the most is the dynamic data feature to make my newsletter different for every subscriber. On the sales front, I love the workflow options.

What do you dislike?

I find the edition editor source view could be better. It's not easy to search for words. And toggling between the source view and the design view has an odd effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many features you may not use at first but talk to the GreenRope team and they'll have suggestions on how you can make use of them for your business right away.

I don't want to be glued to social media every hour of every day of the week. The social app is saving me time by allowing me to schedule my social media posts for the entire week so I know I'll have a few things out there every day. The benefit is opening up time to focus on supporting my customers and improve my website and service.

GreenRope review by Yvonne B.
Yvonne B.

"Lots for your money!"

What do you like best?

This CRM system has all the features your business needs, and then some, to effectively communicate with prospects and clients. Also everything you need to keep your business growing.

What do you dislike?

Not having enough time to learn all the features.

Staying connected with clients and easily offering consistent value. Converting prospects to clients and scheduling events.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Greenrope Review"

What do you like best?

The easy to customize features of the lead filters. The cost as well is also very low compared to other CRMs out there.

What do you dislike?

The inability to use color coding on the lead view screens for different status' of the leads. The inability to export the CRM activities.

We are able to easily track our tasks as well as provide easy to read metrics of results.

GreenRope review by Madeline M.
Madeline M.

"Great program for email distribution"

What do you like best?

Simple to use interface, including uploading of image files. Distribution database easy to amend, update. Price that is amazing, specifically for our non-profit agency where marketing dollars are non-existent.

What do you dislike?

Would like a better graphic formatting application, particularly for re-sizing images to be used in stock templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you are utilizing Mail Chimp or Constant Contact, you might at least want to experiment with Green Rope.

An easy and cost-effective way to communicate with our permit-holders and constituents. We have received many compliments from our partners for our agency newsletters.

GreenRope review by Madison P.
Madison P.

"Not bad for a startup "

What do you like best?

The email tracking capability. It's awesome to be able to see summaries for every email broadcast we send out.

What do you dislike?

Makes it hard to search and filter through contacts. We would like to be able to add multiple dates to one contact and be able to search them by date but we still have not found the best way to do this without adding multiple user fields labeled Date. We already have so many user fields to try and manage.

Solving spam problems. Learning a lot about rules of email broadcasts.

GreenRope review by Kristalee T.
Kristalee T.

"I use GreenRope for it's CRM capability and Website management"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and has very helpful tutorials and quick reference guides. Also, there are online webinar trainings. The support team is very helpful and responsive. The system itself is pretty user friendly and has almost any capability you need for full CRM and Website Management.

What do you dislike?

You cannot toggle between windows in GR i.e, if you are writing an email template and click another tab in GR, you lose what you were working on if you didn't save it. Every time you click to a different tab, it resets they previous page you were on, so if you pull up a contact list and filter it a specific way, go to another tab and come back, you have to start over.

Database management and event management.

GreenRope review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Difficult to use what limited features it has. "

What do you like best?

I liked that you could score based on what pages a user visits. A lot of systems can't do that. It was also quite inexpensive, but it's severely lacking compared to others at this price point.

What do you dislike?

We spent countless hours talking with support just to get the basic functions up and running and even then it didn't work right. It was tremendously frustrating for the whole team and we eventually had to just give up on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greenrope does not work for B2B companies. It's not capable of handling the kind of complex sales processes that B2Bs require.

We were lead to believe that Greenrope was suitable for B2Bs, but it just isn't. It just lacks many of the mission-critical features B2Bs need.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent backoffice system."

What do you like best?

GreenRope is an all-in-one backoffice system for anyone running a business. It includes marketing, project management, a LMS...everything.

What do you dislike?

I would love for the cost to be less per month.

It allows me to keep track of everything in one place. I was trying to make things work together previously. Why do through the hassle when everything can be under one umbrella.

GreenRope review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"A Fantastic Product, Top of its Class"

What do you like best?

The software has all the features of the market leaders plus some of the most inovative features I have ever used on a CRM package.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about this product, sometimes the waiting timers seem a bit old.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will take what you already have from another CRM, beat it and add some features you would not dream exist.

I am trying to create a valid customer database with automation and also knowledge on the customer.

GreenRope review by Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.

"Great service, very helpful and useful software"

What do you like best?

training very thorough, always quick to respond to any questions raised, very open and transparent service.

great tools for website tracking and easy to create affiliate links.

What do you dislike?

this is what I personally feel and my preferences;

I feel a more modern looking GUI would be nice, very utilitarian appearance/use would feel better if it was more click and drag for email building.

tracking where traffic is coming from in order to pinpoint the best marketing campaigns and reinvest in those.

GreenRope review by Gene J.
Gene J.

"Very comprehensive system"

What do you like best?

GreenRope has all of the features of other 3rd party email client with CRM features and includes many functions that are expensive add-ons in Constant Contact.

What do you dislike?

Does not integrate so easily with other platforms, Google Analytics, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software with a lot of features. Not necessary the most user-friendly interface and the integration with other platforms and Google Analytics is limited.

GreenRope made sign-up forms easy to add to our website with information directly input to the CRM.

GreenRope review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"Greenrope CRM "

What do you like best?

Great value and service, loaded with features

What do you dislike?

User interface could be enhanced and data in out for business owners and their companies can be streamlined

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call Bjorn for more information, he's awesome

There's information overload and too many pieces when creating a operating system with marketing on mind. Many smb like us do want nor have the time and resources to customize a Salesforce. Greenrope provides a great solution at a fraction of the price

GreenRope review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"GreenRope is a great value"

What do you like best?

We tried several other CRM's before settling on GreenRope. Calling it a CRM doesn't really cover all it does. Most other systems either did just broadcast email or were so huge (and expensive) you practically needed a dedicated IT department to run it. GreenRope is both robust and easy to use. I cant say there's no learning curve but once you do it a few times it's fairly simple. Importing or adding contacts is easy - even for me. We can measure everything from who clicks links in our emails to the number of website visits by day or hour. We can see who visits our website and where they come from. It really is a complete online marketing tool designed for the small business owner. On the times I did have questions their customer support was very fast and courteous.

What do you dislike?

The weakest part (if I have to pick one) is probably the website builder tool. That's not a huge issue because you can build a site with Wordpress or another tool and embed the GreenRope code to track activity.

We need feedback on how many people were reading our emails and visiting our webpage to track the effectiveness of our communications.

GreenRope review by Brent M.
Brent M.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

GreenRope has made my business almost 100% automated. The drip campaigns were easy to set up and the ability to trigger workflows based on certain criteria is just awesome! The support team has probably some of the fastest response time and email tracking is a pretty cool feature.

What do you dislike?

There aren't too many things I don't like, so I'm really being picky here.

- Phone numbers aren't formatted. So, instead of 555-123-4567, it's 5551234567. Silly, I know, but still kind of a pain.

- Drip campaigns can't be sent out only on business days...instead of M-F, it's M-Sun. I'd like that option.

- I can't post date the start of a campaign, so I have to set a reminder on that date to go in and start a campaign manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a learning curve for this software, but it's not as bad as you think. Don't look at it as some daunting task that will take forever to set up. Once you get it, it will be easy and you'll love how much time you've saved in the long run.

I'm able to move people from campaign to campaign automatically using GreenRope's workflows. I hadn't been able to find a software program that could take that part out for me, so it's really makes me feel good when I get a notification that a contact moved themselves along in the hiring process.

GreenRope review by Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching
Consultant in Professional Training & Coaching

"GreenRope is more powerful than we thought! "

What do you like best?

GreenRope has all of the features of a more expensive CRM without being impossible to use.

What do you dislike?

GreenRope’s UX/UI isn’t our favorite, but it’s functional and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build it out right from the get-go. It saves a lot of time and hassle later.

We are tracking our 100,00+ users through GreenRope successfully.

GreenRope review by David H.
David H.

"Absolutely worth the investment"

What do you like best?

Marketing automation is on par with the "big boys" but far less expensive. CRM is robust and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Recently redesigned app is difficult to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

app an be a bit confusing to use - otherwise this is a great product supported by a terrific team!

CRM, marketing automation, workflow management.

GreenRope review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"Greenrope review"

What do you like best?

Value of tools vs competitive products is much better

What do you dislike?

A bit difficult to use which is partly due to all that it can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just plan time to set up and implement everything it can do you will not be ready in a weekend.

More detailed client info and action plans.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"GreenRope has the best customer support and easy to use customer relations system!"

What do you like best?

Support from company for everything. We tried another company first and received no support. Greenrope has gone above and beyond our expectations for customer service and been so patient along the way. I couldn't ask for better service.

What do you dislike?

Email program, all of the email elements seem tricky. The emails are not easy to use, outlook is incredibly easier for everything pertaining to email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company, love it all minus the email part. Wish it worked more like Microsoft Outlook.

It is helping with organization and accessibility between everyone in our company. Enables us to market and manage connections in a more professional manner.

GreenRope review by Olivia O.
Olivia O.

"Great CRM for AMS "

What do you like best?

As the CRM manager of AMS, Greenrope is extremely useful as a database for all of our clients.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things about the way the emails are sent and attachments that could be more user friendly.

We can more easily track all of our clients, vendors, tenants.

GreenRope review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great functionality but user experience and pricing can be better."

What do you like best?

Breadth of functionality is awesome. Customer support is also very good.

What do you dislike?

User experience can be greatly improved. UI is very cluttered and GreenRope should look at other popular CRM tools for UI inspiration. GR is powerful as it is but using the platform is very cumbersome.

Pricing is also not competitive compared to other solutions offering similar capabilities.

Lead management, Email marketing, Deal flow management.

Drip marketing tools GR provides are phenomenal. Just make your UX and pricing better and you have a truly winning product.

GreenRope review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Personal CRM Assistant"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the customer service - not only is the whole team readily available to assist with any issues I may have, but they are also open to feedback and utilizing other features.

What do you dislike?

Greenrope does it all! But because they do, some features of their email campaigns have not been perfected. We still use this feature daily, however, so it is not a detrimental hinderance.

Keeping track of customer activities, tracking interests via email campaigns, sharing data and client information with other team members, being able to manage multiple projects between team members, be able to discuss common issues on forum boards.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"It's been good"

What do you like best?

The multiple functionalities available. Great automation functions.

What do you dislike?

Not a fan of the outdated landing page and email templates. The form templates are also outdated for the look and feel of modern form design.

Marketing automation. So far we are focusing on updating the site.