GreenRope

GreenRope is a complete CRM, marketing automation, and more. Integrated software that consolidates & simplifies your organization's sales, marketing and operations.

Work for GreenRope?
Greenrope 2x

GreenRope Reviews

Showing 117 GreenRope reviews
GreenRope review by <span>Jason S.</span>
Jason S.

CRM Mastery

What do you like best?

As a Business Coach I see people invest all the time in CRM, but they end up not using it properly. I found the support staff at GreenRope helpful and supportive in learning the tools needed to get in touch with my right clients.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, but a reminder to use the support sessions offered. I could have save myself time and money if I started with the support rather than trying to figure it out on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mentioned this above, but make sure you are using the support at GreenRope. There are so many features in GreenRope that are of value and you can become easily overwhelmed without getting support.

Statistics in business can be a game changer and using GreenRope allows me the real time data of what emails are not only being opened and linked to, but also what browser and devices clients are using to read the emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GreenRope
GreenRope review by <span>David P.</span>
David P.

Analytics Galore

What do you like best?

I can manage everything in one place! this function is broken (the survey is broken not greenrrpoe)

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to figure out the name this function is telling me on one side to have less than 40 characters and on the other side to I can't submit unless it's over 40 char, prolly got your operation indicator backwards

Recommendations to others considering the product

take advantage of the training, dedicate some time to learning what the software can really do and take suggestions for techni1ques

getting my promo out to my client list and I have been woefully remiss in utilizing this service as much as I should be. I wish I had a better way to import contacts from social media and business cards that was more accurate and consistent. I have a real problem getting my message out to people considering that the content creation pert is easy for me.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

GreenRope review by <span>Georgios P.</span>
Georgios P.

GreenRope CRM + Marketing Platform

What do you like best?

GreenRope is an all-in-1 solution for all Marketing activities including email, sms, landing pages, crm, website tracking etc. Is has the most amazing support team that will answer every question in depth and in not time

What do you dislike?

I won;t say that is something that I dislike but some suggestions would be to insert tabs into CRM entries in order to group CRM fields. Also, the customization of the CRM entries is a little bit time consuming because of the lack of drag and drop functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would totally recommend greenrope. You can implement all your marketing funnel inside GreenRope easily and you can track everything from inside the platform.

I use GreenRope as CRM, landing page creator and to send emails. Also, I create events and track attendance through GreenRope. The benefits are that I am able to track every user interaction from one program.

GreenRope review by <span>Melissa A.</span>
Melissa A.

GreenRope is Awesome!

What do you like best?

I think of myself more as a health and fitness entrepreneur these days than I do a personal trainer or studio owner. GreenRope has me with automation, marketing, scheduling, and even follow through on tasks I need to remember to so. It helps me expand my reach and accomplish more than I could by myself.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling text messages would be nice, but I can certainly understand why that isn't possible with current law. That's one small thing that's overshadowed by all the cool stuff GreenRope can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it to take a little time to plan out how you plan to communicate so that you set up your groups properly for simplicity as well as segmentation in the future. I can't stress this enough. It prevents unforeseen problems with duplicity as far as what customers receive.

I use GreenRope to automate my email newsletters, drop people into groups when they use one of the opt-in forms on my website, and then follow that up with a drip campaign or automated response based their request. In short, it save me a ton of time. I also use it to send out text reminders for our classes.

GreenRope review by <span>Scott V.</span>
Scott V.

Great tool for growing a small business

What do you like best?

GreenRope’s efficiency-enhancing features are extremely well-integrated with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface (without the unnecessary complexity and long learning curve of competing products). Furthermore, tech support has been top notch (e.g., rapid response, personal attention).

What do you dislike?

I suppose that the only "drawback" of the system is that there are so many features that I feel like I’m missing out since I haven’t had a chance to explore or experiment with several of them.

By simplifying and streamlining many of our basic business operations and marketing (such as our web site, contact management, email marketing, project management, document sharing, etc.), GreenRope has allowed our small company to concentrate on its core business and significantly improve our business development.

GreenRope review by <span>Scott D.</span>
Scott D.

Excellent Software, Terrific Customer Service & Tech Support

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sending regular emails. Each week, we send a mass email to around 20,000 customers offering a different special each week. It is very easy for our customers to opt out, but most of them appreciate receiving our emails and stay opted in. Greenrope software provides great reporting, so that we can determine which emails, subject lines and promotions get the greatest readership and produce the most revenues. On the rare occasion that I need technical assistance, help is just a phone call or email away. We also have a rep who calls us from time to time to see if we have any questions or concerns. Over the years I have seen how Greenrope has expanded and grown to improve their service and meet the demand. They're on the ball and I recommend Greenrope to any company wishing to streamline their CRM or mass emailing endeavors.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight learning curve, and once in a while, when I need assistance on a weekend, I may have to wait for the next business day to talk to someone; however when I leave a message I usually get a call back pretty quickly.

I am primarilly using Greenrope to send weekly mass email promotions.

Learn more about GreenRope

GreenRope Videos

Learning about GreenRope?

* We monitor all GreenRope reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.