Do you work for GreenRope?

GreenRope Reviews

1-50 of 144 total GreenRope reviews

GreenRope Reviews

1-50 of 144 total GreenRope reviews
GreenRope review by Robert C.
Owner
Computer Networking

"Amazing Alternative to other intelligent CRM's"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the "Automation" journey aspect that allows the CRM to intelligently perform followup chores for me. Example to send a .PDF brochure once they request information, and automatically follow up with another letter, or video attached campaign to keep communications ongoing with our new prospects.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to learn at first, at least for me, however to be fair, I self trained without guidance. Although I figured out most everything, this has many features, and scenario possibilities that will require, the helpful Green Rope Staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a more complete CRM I would recommend looking into Green Rope. They seem to have much more than we can ask for, yet are still making constant improvements and improving the experience constantly.

Automating response, and tracking website and email delivery from newsletters,forms, emails. Posting to social media is also simplified and allows me to keep in touch with potential clients and prospects.

GreenRope review by Jason S.
Chair of Professional Development
Higher Education

"CRM Mastery"

What do you like best?

As a Business Coach I see people invest all the time in CRM, but they end up not using it properly. I found the support staff at GreenRope helpful and supportive in learning the tools needed to get in touch with my right clients.

What do you dislike?

It's not a dislike, but a reminder to use the support sessions offered. I could have save myself time and money if I started with the support rather than trying to figure it out on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I mentioned this above, but make sure you are using the support at GreenRope. There are so many features in GreenRope that are of value and you can become easily overwhelmed without getting support.

Statistics in business can be a game changer and using GreenRope allows me the real time data of what emails are not only being opened and linked to, but also what browser and devices clients are using to read the emails.

GreenRope review by David P.
Author, Poet
Entertainment
(Myself Only)

"Analytics Galore"

What do you like best?

I can manage everything in one place! this function is broken (the survey is broken not greenrrpoe)

What do you dislike?

I'm still trying to figure out the name this function is telling me on one side to have less than 40 characters and on the other side to I can't submit unless it's over 40 char, prolly got your operation indicator backwards

Recommendations to others considering the product

take advantage of the training, dedicate some time to learning what the software can really do and take suggestions for techni1ques

getting my promo out to my client list and I have been woefully remiss in utilizing this service as much as I should be. I wish I had a better way to import contacts from social media and business cards that was more accurate and consistent. I have a real problem getting my message out to people considering that the content creation pert is easy for me.

GreenRope review by Georgios P.
Founder
E-Learning

"GreenRope CRM + Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

GreenRope is an all-in-1 solution for all Marketing activities including email, sms, landing pages, crm, website tracking etc. Is has the most amazing support team that will answer every question in depth and in not time

What do you dislike?

I won;t say that is something that I dislike but some suggestions would be to insert tabs into CRM entries in order to group CRM fields. Also, the customization of the CRM entries is a little bit time consuming because of the lack of drag and drop functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would totally recommend greenrope. You can implement all your marketing funnel inside GreenRope easily and you can track everything from inside the platform.

I use GreenRope as CRM, landing page creator and to send emails. Also, I create events and track attendance through GreenRope. The benefits are that I am able to track every user interaction from one program.

GreenRope review by Robert C.

"Comprehensive but not cluttered and complicated"

What do you like best?

I have used Act! and SalesForce. Both a have every bell and whistle imaginable but both have steep learning curves and have cluttered interfaces. GreenRope has all the same important features but with a much more visual pleasing and manageable dashboard. I have found GreenRope invaluable for both documenting my activities, scheduling and alerting me to future activities as well as drilling down to find out what activities get me closer to my goals. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a comprehensive CRM but doesn't want to devote all their time to learning and maintaining it.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I dislike. Every CRM has its individual quirks. Once you quickly learn how GreenRope works you get used to its specific operation.

Tracking activities and ascertaining which activities bring me the most benefit. GreenRope has streamlined my sales process so I make sure I do everything I need to and don't clutter my time with activities that are not profitable.

GreenRope review by User

"Excellent Customer Service (Event Management)"

What do you like best?

Customer Representatives are always very quick with their responses and you are usually able to talk to the same rep every single time you have a question or problem unlike with our last supplier who would constantly pass your inquiry onto another person every time you email them and would take days to figure out an issue.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I wish there was dual currency set up for events. It's a new process for our customers to register for events through green rope and there are some difficulties, but after one or two failed attempts and a phone call to me, they can usually figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run through a demo or trial and see if it is the right fit for your company. It takes a while to get used to but it will be worth it in the end.

From a communciations standpoint it has made email campaigns and newsletter much easier to send and the analytic reports that come after it are always very insightful.

GreenRope review by Mike H.
Speaker, Facilitator, Mentor
Professional Training & Coaching

"Fantastic service and awesome functionality"

What do you like best?

Greenrope gave us a generous free trial and spent a lot of time with us answersing questions and showing us how the product worked before we had to buy it. It was very transparent and helpful. We are early on in the implementation, but we are already using the system extensively. It gives great data to manage customer relations and many features to help us be more effective.

What do you dislike?

There are a few areas that are not customisable. These are by no means deal breakers and the product is massively flexible.

helps us track and act on potential opportunities and give a more consistent customer service experience

GreenRope review by Chris d.
VP of Marketing
Internet

"Greenrope is an extremely powerful marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I tend to be a super user of the Workflows, Journeys and Drip email campaigns. The Greenrope system offers so many features that solves almost any marketing problem. Being able to manage multiple "Groups" for different organizations under one login is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

There are so many, many features that Greenrope offers that sometimes it's hard to find where they are in the system. But I'll simply click on chat and ask support to get an answer fast.

I have used Greenrope to run sophisticated, large-scale marketing automation and CRM businesses. The revenue generated from these campaigns are "off the charts!"

GreenRope review by Melissa A.
Certified Personal Trainer, Owner of Optimum Condition
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"GreenRope is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I think of myself more as a health and fitness entrepreneur these days than I do a personal trainer or studio owner. GreenRope has me with automation, marketing, scheduling, and even follow through on tasks I need to remember to so. It helps me expand my reach and accomplish more than I could by myself.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling text messages would be nice, but I can certainly understand why that isn't possible with current law. That's one small thing that's overshadowed by all the cool stuff GreenRope can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth it to take a little time to plan out how you plan to communicate so that you set up your groups properly for simplicity as well as segmentation in the future. I can't stress this enough. It prevents unforeseen problems with duplicity as far as what customers receive.

I use GreenRope to automate my email newsletters, drop people into groups when they use one of the opt-in forms on my website, and then follow that up with a drip campaign or automated response based their request. In short, it save me a ton of time. I also use it to send out text reminders for our classes.

GreenRope review by Scott V.
President
Telecommunications

"Great tool for growing a small business"

What do you like best?

GreenRope’s efficiency-enhancing features are extremely well-integrated with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface (without the unnecessary complexity and long learning curve of competing products). Furthermore, tech support has been top notch (e.g., rapid response, personal attention).

What do you dislike?

I suppose that the only "drawback" of the system is that there are so many features that I feel like I’m missing out since I haven’t had a chance to explore or experiment with several of them.

By simplifying and streamlining many of our basic business operations and marketing (such as our web site, contact management, email marketing, project management, document sharing, etc.), GreenRope has allowed our small company to concentrate on its core business and significantly improve our business development.

GreenRope review by Scott D.
President

"Excellent Software, Terrific Customer Service & Tech Support"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sending regular emails. Each week, we send a mass email to around 20,000 customers offering a different special each week. It is very easy for our customers to opt out, but most of them appreciate receiving our emails and stay opted in. Greenrope software provides great reporting, so that we can determine which emails, subject lines and promotions get the greatest readership and produce the most revenues. On the rare occasion that I need technical assistance, help is just a phone call or email away. We also have a rep who calls us from time to time to see if we have any questions or concerns. Over the years I have seen how Greenrope has expanded and grown to improve their service and meet the demand. They're on the ball and I recommend Greenrope to any company wishing to streamline their CRM or mass emailing endeavors.

What do you dislike?

There is a slight learning curve, and once in a while, when I need assistance on a weekend, I may have to wait for the next business day to talk to someone; however when I leave a message I usually get a call back pretty quickly.

I am primarilly using Greenrope to send weekly mass email promotions.

GreenRope review by Doug H.
Partner
Program Development

"Complete software package, one dashboard!"

What do you like best?

I love how every interaction with each prospect is automatically logged in database.

What do you dislike?

Really do not have a dislike. They've exceeded my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a hard look at how you are piecing technologies together. Most likely you are spending more than you need to on software. And, if you are using multiple platforms you or your people are wasting time which is money.

GreenRope addresses many issues: hosts multiple websites (no additional fees) tracks every email, automatic recording of data into individual contact notes, complete control of user-defined data fields, stores documents, images and much more.

I'm able to access everything I need to operate my business for anywhere there's an internet connection.

GreenRope review by John K.
Executive Director
E-Learning

"Still finding new functions"

What do you like best?

We have bee using Greenrope for a number of years, and like the integration of many functions in a powerful package which is affordable for a small non-profit.

What do you dislike?

The wide range of features and functions makes Greenrope somewhat daunting. Not exactly negative, but requires a time investment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online resources and regular webinars help to introduce and understand the many capabilities of GreenRope. Support - though hardly needed - has been responsive and helpful.

CollegeAnywhere is a small non-profit consortium providing cloud-based media resources to higher education and other institutions. We’ve added a sakes person who is more deeply exploring Greenrope, which gave him resources he has needed to do his work.

GreenRope review by Administrator in E-Learning

"Easy to Navigate & Best Support Team Around!"

What do you like best?

Everything within the system is very well thought-out. The way the platform is organized just makes sense. Thankfully, if I'm ever confused on a function or how to complete a specific task, the "Help" center is incredible. There are a multitude of instruction guides, videos, and more to help walk you through each process within GreenRope. I have worked with HubSpot, Infusion-soft, Pipeline Deals, and Salesforce. GreenRope blows all 4 of these options away.

What do you dislike?

So far, there is nothing to dislike. Everything in the platform is very customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GreenRope is unique because it can be used by someone who has no experience with CRMs. The platform is laid out in a way that would make sense to someone who is, for example, a small business owner. The Help center contains every piece of information needed to train yourself and others on the platform. And if you can't find an answer, the support team is very rapid in their responses. I cannot say enough about this product!

We are able to plan and automate client communications, track leads, create email campaigns, create client databases, CRM activities, etc.

GreenRope review by Ed E.
vp

"Green Rope is very good"

What do you like best?

Using Green rope is very easy. The website is user friendly and the interface is intuitive.. Their customer service is second to none. We considered other competitors but found greenrope to be the best choice for us.That being said, it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.This system allows us to effectively track the success of each blast, monitor actions taken to determine what is generating interest, and create further opportunity for correspondence based on the feedback GR provides. The online registration system has also been instrumental in transitioning from manual management to online. I personally don't use GR for the sales aspect, but manage a team of sales professionals on a national basis with all different backgrounds who rave over the product. The sales management provides me useful insight as I can login remotely to monitor who is actively corresponding with leads and how aggressive each individual is throughout the sales cycle. There are many different departments within our company that utilize GR for a variety of purposes, but overall I would highly recommend it as its customization and diversity are applicable to any field.

What do you dislike?

They offer many other services, however no one has contacted us to tell us about them nor do we know how to utilize them. It would be a good idea to have some training videos showing the various services and how to use them. it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend green rope.

we are currently using greenrope to send out mass emails to our client base and notify them about products, services and upcoming trade shows and other events. Greenrope helps us stay in touch with our client base.

GreenRope review by Angela M.
Senior Product Manager
Internet

"Great CRM with Lots of Functionality"

What do you like best?

GreenRope offers a CRM platform that is truly flexible and customizable that allows me the use the platform for multiple business.

What do you dislike?

Compared with other platforms, there isnt much to say that I dislike about this platform. The user interface and workflow is pretty intuitive, but could improved for beginner level users to the platform. Once you start using it, it's easy to get up and going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application can be quite complex so there may be some professional services that will need to be purchased to get up and going.

I use Greenrope to manage multiple non-profit organizations for which I need to be able to capture details about my members, message them quickly and be able to manage their account payments as well as have them RSVP for events and track their attendance accordingly.

GreenRope review by Administrator

"Easy Peasy!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Greenrope for over 4 years. It's very easy to navigate and there are always improvements being made. Customer service is amazing! Everyone is so nice and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

My main issue is exporting information. I would like a way to export info on prospects based on the number and type of emails they click on. As of now (I could be wrong) there's no way to do this except by going to "email tracking" and doing it by each broadcast. It would be nice to be able to do this from a prospect's profile.

We use Greenrope strictly as a database for prospect information and for sending emails.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Management Consulting

"Long time happy client"

What do you like best?

The last year great improvements in the UI have been made. It seems like everytime I want to do something with Greenrope that it has the functionality. The customer service support is as good as any company I have every worked with. I also love how it tracks my leads and shows me which pages on website they visit.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is sometimes confusing but has been getting a lot more organized lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for 1 system that integrates multiple needs into 1 this should definitely be a top contender.

Sales Process, Marketing automation, sign up forms on our website allow for easy new lead generation. Utilizing Green Rope as both a CRM and email marketing platform has really simplified our marketing and sales process and reduced personnel needs.

GreenRope review by Sunny S.
Founder
Hospital & Health Care

"CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

Exceptional Customer Service. Great Product at an affordable price point for small business which makes them a true business platform.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. May be their UI can more cooler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love the experience. It is an all in one experience, from building websites to engaging customers.

Integrating GreenRope with our online products, engaging our customers through newsletters, drip campaigns and customized journeys. Ability to track the effectiveness of your campaigns.

GreenRope review by User in Consumer Services

"Affordable Automation and More with GreenRope"

What do you like best?

The full feature set that goes way beyond just CRM and Automation. You get so many features for an affordable price. The Support at GR is great, they will help you with just about anything.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the extra fee for the implementation. For a small business like mine, it is a big undertaking that I have to phase in slowly, I appreciate that they want to get their customers going quickly, but I was not able to take advantage of the initial implementation support in the first 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seemed less confusing than InfusionSoft and more full featured that Hatchbuck.

My business needed automation to tie the CRM and operations tasks together. With GreenRope I am saving time, not having to do so many manual processes.

GreenRope review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Extremely flexible but challenging to learn the framework"

What do you like best?

GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best:

- Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost

- No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot)

- Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate

- The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly

- Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls)

- Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

What do you dislike?

- The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot

- You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot.

- Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area

- You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)

- Aligning sales and marketing effort

- Managing multiple websites under one roof

- Automating internal processes

GreenRope review by Eric F.

"Effortless and exciting! "

What do you like best?

I like the customizability of the product and all the in house features. They took the time to develop high function features and you can tell.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far. I am still integrating with the system and the greenrope team have been amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on now while its still early! Benefit from having the greenrope team being hands on in your transition over to the product!

We now have a function CRM that allows us to do what we want. I don't have to work within the limits as I did with other CRM softwares. I've realized I will have all the capabilities to keep my community up to date!

GreenRope review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Better than Salesforce, but still has kinks"

What do you like best?

The support. The software itself still has lots of ways in which it can be improved, but I can always trust that whenever I have an issue, I can get a quick response from the support team to address my concern. They have amazing support!

What do you dislike?

The software itself needs an entire UI overhaul. They are good at adding features, but as they do so, they seem to just slide them into places that don't really make sense. They ought to take a look at the UI as a whole and do a fresh revamp.

It certainly makes it much easier to track all of my leads through greenrope with the IMAP sync feature. It has saved a lot of time from keying information.

GreenRope review by Fred A.

"Everything we want and great support"

What do you like best?

Tech support have always answered our questions and offered solutions in a timely manner

What do you dislike?

The pop up screens when I am trying to work and the cached email. I always have to log out to change email campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great product for creating, mailing and analyzing eBlasts!

Reaching our audience. We have a huge click to buy rate on our weekly eBlasts

GreenRope review by User in Warehousing

"Lots of Functionality, CRM Being the Strongest Suit"

What do you like best?

The functionality in relation to individual contacts is user friendly and easy to customize. The ability organize contacts by groups, as well as utilize advanced filtering for contacts by any field, including custom tags and user-defined fields, is very helpful for sending targeted communications and planning trips. I also very much enjoy the ability to trigger drip campaigns and workflows is a key asset within the software.

What do you dislike?

Functionality to sort, organize and filter Company information pales in comparison to the abilities offered to contacts. I think this is an essential piece that is needed on order for companies to get full benefit from the software platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for CRM and email Marketing capabilities. I would suggest thoroughly testing before implementing to ensure it has the capabilities necessary for your company.

We have solved contact list organizational challenges through GreenRope, enabling custom communications to send much more easily. Tracking Business Development leads through the custom stages has provided great visibility to our entire team.

GreenRope review by Amanda C.

"Greenrope"

What do you like best?

I like how organized the website is and that I can keep track of all of my progress and calls in it.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely love it, and do not dislike anything about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is organized and easy to get your work done

We are able to utilize green rope to send emails to guests and keep track of marketing progress

GreenRope review by Chandresh S.
President / CEO
Medical Practice

"Best Value Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Greenrope is complete system - Marketing Automation, CRM, Sales Automation, Landing pages, interated calling, texting, videos, tracking, LMS,... list goes on.

What do you dislike?

Not as user friendly as some more expensive systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a more complete system unless you want Large systems that nickle-n-dime.

As a Marketing Consultant that needs to do my own sales, I wanted a single system that does it all. Greenrope is the ONLY system that fit my needs, without breaking the bank.

GreenRope review by John N.
Barcode quality trainer, consultant and testing service provider

"Aurora Illinois GreenRope User"

What do you like best?

The fact that GreenRope integrates the entire marketing process into a CRM system makes marketing much simpler and easier

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to navigate through the various screens and choices

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research what is available--GreenRope is not THE BIG NAME but has a lot to offer

GreenRope makes it simple and quick to communicate with my various business segments, using the groups we have created and email templates we have created for each of them.

GreenRope review by Chelsea W.
Marketing Specialist

"Good features with complicated navigation. "

What do you like best?

Help is really easy to find and access, either in the chat window, via email. or by calling.

What do you dislike?

Navigation doesn't make sense to me, and I have a hard time remembering where features are located.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help - don't assume the product doesn't have a feature just because you can't find it.

Great for building a contact database and tracking where customers are at. Helpful for briefing colleagues, seeing who is working with who, etc.

GreenRope review by User in Management Consulting

"greatly contributed to better structure our presales and marketing efforts"

What do you like best?

The linkage between companies and individual contacts, the level of details and history associated with the contacts, filter options, export options, campaign support, ability to customize interfaces (even though I would whish it would go even further!)

What do you dislike?

System performance (reaction time is quite slow when loading a page and this hinders the agility of the user, for example when closing or updating a CRM activity)

The filter options could be more userfriendly, some of them do not work (for example we would like the option to exclude all contacts we set as OUT.

It would be good to have a way to access directly to the company list without having to go via dashboard, contacts etc...

It would be helpful to have a better overview of the open CRM activities accross all companies (currently it is squizzed on the left hand side of the dashboard, but for us this kind of overview is key).

A usability detail: It would good to be able to sort the groups differently in the drop down on the dashboard

Note I feel that the last update related to the contact overview did not add furtjer clarity and usability (you need more click to access to one contact etc...)

Campaign management

I personally use GR mostly as a presales tool in order to better plan and prioritize our contact efforts.

We achieved a better documentation of our presales and sales steps, a more efficient coordination between teams members, the contact history is transparent.

Response from Lars Helgeson of GreenRope

Thank you for providing feedback to us - we greatly value anything and everything our users share. We are also available 24/7 for assistance with any of the challenges you're facing. We continually improve our platform as a direct result of listening to people like you.

We usually find that system slowness is the result of a few browser plugins. Reach out to support and they can walk you through how to configure your browser for the best user experience.

There may be some shortcuts you may not be aware of that could increase the speed of adding and updating the CRM. If there are specific use patterns that you find difficult, feel free to share those with us and we will see what we can do to make everything easier for you.

You may be able to benefit from some free training from our team. We will do everything in our power to make your experience a great one. Reach out to us any time via chat, email, or give us a call - we're here to help!

GreenRope review by User in Information Services

"Powerful Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability of the tool is great. It's very powerful once you figure out all the system, however it's not a user-friendly platform. GreenRope enables you to really do a lot of different marketing automation campaigns tied to third party platforms, probably one of the best tools for it on the market.

What do you dislike?

The fees. Greenrope charges fees when mailing lists are not fully verified. So if there's a user email who's complaint on the list, a fee is charged. When you're dealing with thousands of emails on a list, it's nearly impossible to satisfy every user to ensure that they want the email campaign.

The UX and UI is not user friendly at all. The interface needs a revamp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For companies who are looking at marketing automation and have a good systems admin or developer on the staff, I would highly recommend the tool.

We're doing marketing automation that's tied into our call center in the Philippines. Once you learn how to use GreenRope it's an awesome tool.

Response from Lars Helgeson of GreenRope

Thank you for your feedback, and we are glad you are able to get so much value out of our platform.

As a point of reference, we only charge fees for spam complaints if you have no record of business relationship. This is to discourage people from using our system to send spam, which is better for everyone involved. Anyone who conducts business responsibly has nothing to worry about from this policy. As a responsible business yourself, you have nothing to fear from this and everything to gain. Our strict anti-spam stance ensures the emails you send land in your contacts' inboxes.

We have recently completed a big overhaul in our UI, which we hope you enjoy. If you have further feedback, feel free to contact our support via chat, email, or phone.

GreenRope review by Chris C.
Business Development Executive
Facilities Services

"This program makes my job as a marketer so much easier."

What do you like best?

The combination of email, web and content integration plus all the reporting are terrific.

What do you dislike?

It's a robust program and they are constantly adding features so it's hard to keep up with. I know it does much more than I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to learn the program. It's a lot more powerful than it looks.

Being able to track email delivery, opens and visitors to our site. Let's me tweak messages for constant improvement.

GreenRope review by Tammy  C.

"Unresponsive "

What do you like best?

I like the fact is is a CRM tool, and LOVE Data base management tools to develop a book of business and organize my time.

What do you dislike?

WE are required to work off Ipads on the road meeting client, but we have had no personal training to use this app. The experience is poor, and difficulty to manage. Greenrope does not respond well to the ipad and therefore I don’t use it.

I LOVE Crm tools and know how effective they can be. I WISH i could use it to it’s power, but cannot.

Response from Alessandra Gyben of GreenRope

Hi Tammy! We see that your organization is till in the process of implementing the software and we do provide extensive training on how to use the system both on a desktop and via mobile during our onboarding process. Each training session is entirely customized to the needs of the company we are working with. We'd be happy to offer assistance if you'd like. Please reach out and let us know. We are always happy to help.

GreenRope review by Jessica V.
Administrative Manager
Medical Devices

"Dramatically increased productivity, unparalleled customer service"

What do you like best?

GreenRope is one of the most robust and versatile systems I have worked with. After reviewing endless CRMs, our company determined GR's functionality was light years ahead of the competition. That being said, it is very complex and requires extensive training, but the staff and provides exceptional support and ensures a seamless execution. Regardless if you contact the inappropriate department, you still are provided with patient and thoughtful answers and direction.

What do you dislike?

Considering GR's diverse capabilities, it can impose quite a challenge if you're not very technically sound. The upside to that is the training, help forums, tutorials, and the support team provide useful information and are very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a list of your most important objectives, and very thoroughly clarify with GR that the system capabilities are functional for your needs. The support staff is incredible. The start-up phase is the most crucial and occasionally tedious part. To delegate a member of your team to be the sole GR administrator or "specialist" is definitely the best way to go. Having a go-to within your company is extremely useful, especially when different departments are using this for different purposes.

One of our entities is online marketing, and we handle a variety of clients' email campaigns. This system allows us to effectively track the success of each blast, monitor actions taken to determine what is generating interest, and create further opportunity for correspondence based on the feedback GR provides. The online registration system has also been instrumental in transitioning from manual management to online. I personally don't use GR for the sales aspect, but manage a team of sales professionals on a national basis with all different backgrounds who rave over the product. The sales management provides me useful insight as I can login remotely to monitor who is actively corresponding with leads and how aggressive each individual is throughout the sales cycle. There are many different departments within our company that utilize GR for a variety of purposes, but overall I would highly recommend it as its customization and diversity are applicable to any field.

GreenRope review by Administrator

"Useful tool for mass communications."

What do you like best?

The best part of Greenrope is that I can partition my communication emails based on groups at my organization. Communication across user groups using standard email would be nearly impossible without the GreenRope service.

What do you dislike?

The web interface is sometimes slow and unresponsive. I would also like an easier way to import emails and include images or links in mass communication emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish UTK would acquire a site license for GreenRope.

Mass communication across multiple user groups. Greenrope allows us to effectively communicate with our users based on their group tasking.

GreenRope review by Anita R.
Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Greenrope CRM provides excellent customer srevice"

What do you like best?

The Greenrope CRM is robust and always adding new features. But the absolute best part of GreenRope is the hands on service. Whenever we have an issue, it is immediately handled personally by their top staff. That translates to NO downtime and saves us money.

What do you dislike?

All CRM systems have drawbacks, but Greenrope seems to have fewer than most.

Database Management, Customer Service and Retention, Email marketing, Automated renewals, Event managemet.

GreenRope review by Executive Sponsor in Education Management

"The best single solution for small business users"

What do you like best?

The ability to get a complete relationship picture for each lead and client all in one place. I've recommended Greenrope for many friends and small business owners for exactly this reason.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I truly dislike. As with anything there are small changes that would benefit my specific business use, but I'm still happy with it as is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greenrope does a lot! Don't get intimidated by all the capabilities - focus on what your business needs now and then add on as you go forward.

It's continued to make our marketing efforts more efficient and improve our conversion rates. We have fairly long conversion periods due to the nature of the business and Greenrope has helped my sales team maintain consistent contact throughout. We are just starting to take advantage of some parts of the marketing automation and am excited to get it fully implemented.

GreenRope review by Whitney H.
Marketing Coach

"Powerful engine hides inside this "khaki pant" software"

What do you like best?

The centralized information and ability to see activity between your various marketing tools is a big plus. We are starting to understand and harness the power of drip campaigns, lead scoring and predictive analysis to nurture leads and build our credibility.

Support is great, with a trouble ticket or question answered promptly, every time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little like khaki pants - functional but not stylish. It was difficult at first to know where to find things, but they have recently modified the organization of features to make it easier.

Drop and drag functionality would be a nice next step for setting up drip campaigns and auto-responders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were surprised by the learning curve involved, although I understand this happens with any powerful integrated system. My advice is to configure and implement in stages rather than attempting to put all options and functions into use right away.

For example, we started by moving contacts over from MailChimp and using GreenRope to send our newsletters and eblasts. Then, we linked our website offers to an opt-in form and captured leads. Then we set up autoresponders for the leads, etc.

We wanted to be inside one suite of software for core marketing activities. Social media, website, email blasts and responses to your digital marketing efforts are all visible AND actionable.

GreenRope review by Corey H.
Co-Founder & COO
Hospitality

"GreenRope is tops!"

What do you like best?

I've looked at individual, best of breed components for each separate aspect that I wanted to implement, and when I sat with GreenRope, found they do all of it!

What do you dislike?

GreenRope is not as elegant and sexy as some of the others. But what am I really paying for? Looks? No.

We are having some serious pain points around highly customizable human interactions which we really feel we can automate. GreenRope has the experience and technology to help us.

GreenRope review by Raylene W.
Owner

"Makes my small business feel BIG, for the right price!"

What do you like best?

Full-featured experience right from the beginning. Your business doesn't have to upgrade to get the best features. Plus, there's no additional fee for additional administrative users.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve was a bit steep, but the GreenRope support team was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price point and full featured application of GreenRope makes it perfect for small and medium sized businesses. GreenRope is an excellent alternative to some of the higher priced, better known CRM systems (Infusionsoft, AWeber, ONTRAPORT, etc.). If you have specific requirements for your industry or business, GreenRope support will help to ensure that you get set up properly with what you need.

We are a Small Business with a small budget - but we wanted a system that would still let us think BIG! The setup fee was within for our budget, and the monthly fee is very reasonable. GreenRope also allows us to customize the data we collect in the CRM, and to segment it specific to our needs. And the customer support with GreenRope has been fantastic from the beginning. The staff is very personable and genuine. Sales people, technical specialists, and marketing geniuses have all helped us to get setup the way we needed to. That personal touch made a big difference in our decision as well.

Automated email was our biggest issue. GreenRope makes it easy to capture user data and segment the users/subsribers into pratical groupings. Then automating the messages we send to those users becomes much more simple.

GreenRope review by Mercadotecnia R.
Mercadotecnia