Greenshades

Greenshades Software handles the headaches that come along with running payroll so our clients can focus on more important things.

Work for Greenshades?

Showing 15 Greenshades reviews
Greenshades review by <span>Iliana H.</span>
Iliana H.

Not Mobile Friendly

What do you like best?

I like all of my documents and work offers are in one central location.

What do you dislike?

For a position that travels and like my position does, it would be more beneficial to have a better mobile app. I hate that it only lets you clock in and clock out instead of input times like the desktop version.

It makes it easy for leadership to see how much overtime is being worked on by employees. Which is much Better than our personal spreadsheets we kept when we were salary. This also assists employees in realizing when personal limits are coming close to being met and time off is much needed. In turn, this somewhat helps in employee self care and longevity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Greenshades
Greenshades review by User

Greenshades gets the job done quickly, efficiently, and easily.

What do you like best?

I like having all my forms available online and it's easy to access. I also like how the app operates. I am able to view my tax forms as well as clock in hours while I am away fro my computer.

What do you dislike?

How there is not a way to copy the same hours for every day. You have to manually put in each day. If the app or the website allowed you to easily copy the same amount of hours for a previous day for other days, it would make the website/app better for users, making it faster to complete my time sheet. This way I have more time to complete my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the app to your phone.

When a tax form gets loss in the mail, greenshades allows you to access it online. When I do not have my computer on me, the app on my phone allows me to complete what I need to on time. he two-second verification factor allows me to quickly be able to log into greenshades from whatever device.

You are able to save the document easily on your phone from the app and it is not complicated. While getting my taxes completed, I was able to quickly get all my documents uploaded and saved to my phone and email it my accountant.

When applying for loans, I was able to get my previous pay stubs quickly sent over to my banker, the app was allowing me to send over the right information needed.

What Payroll solution do you use?

Greenshades review by <span>Ron S.</span>
Ron S.

Works just fine for a Timesheet program

What do you like best?

The ability to copy a past timesheet and use it again.

What do you dislike?

It's a little cumbersome. It involves quite a bit of clicking and selecting to account for odd time input.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a relatively simple and working web-based payroll software for a lower cost, this will work just fine. Is it the best thing I've ever used? No, but it's a timesheet system, it doesn't have to solve quantum equations for me. It could be a little less cumbersome to enter in work hours, but it's not rocket science. The really nice feature is the ability to copy previous timesheets! If you work the same schedule week in and out, then just copy and re-use the same one over and over again, you'll be done in no time!

We went from paper timesheets to a web-based program. It was a big step into the next century!

Greenshades review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

Program is great!

What do you like best?

I have used Greenshades since May 2016. I love the program and everything it has to offer. You can access your paystubs which include hours worked, CTO occurred, CTO used, past paystubs, and just so much more. This program is great because you can sign in to the program anywhere as long as the verification process checks out.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this program that has me thinking negative of the product. There are only good aspects of the program. I have read other reviews that state negative aspects, but I have to disagree with ALL of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love green shades and would not suggest any recommendations. I think the program is great.

Having this program, it makes it easy to track pay stubs both current and past. This has made it more easy for the employees of the company to access anywhere and anytime. This aspect, in return, have made it easier on our secretary. Also with the amazing benefits administrative part, it makes it easier to let the employee know weather or not they have benefits available to them, it makes it easier to sign up for the benefits too that our company has to offer if they are elligable.

Greenshades review by User

Greenshades gets the job done, but it is not super user friendly.

What do you like best?

I like that there is an app, although you cannot do some features through the app.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the time and attendance feature. I wish it would automatically fill in the end date for you because most time entries will be done on the same day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other vendors out there, so I would shop around. But, my guess is that Greenshades is a lower cost options and it does get the job done.

We are solving the old way of using paper time sheets. Now, employees can simply login to the app or the desktop version and enter their hours. Also, the ability for supervisors to approve multiple time sheets at one time is nice.

Greenshades review by <span>Joshua M.</span>
Joshua M.

All my personnel info easily available

What do you like best?

Greenshades allows me to access all my personnel info easily and quickly

What do you dislike?

The interface seems a bit outdated but the functionality it great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great and easy to use.

Accessing personnel data

Learning about Greenshades?

* We monitor all Greenshades reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.