Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Intergy

3.9
(7 reviews)

Designed by clinicians and software specialists to adapt to your current workflow and improve overall practice efficiency, Intergy is easy to learn and implement so you can focus on providing quality care for your patients instead of paperwork.

Work for Intergy?

Learning about Intergy?

Categories

Intergy Reviews

Ask Intergy a Question
Showing 6 Intergy reviews
Intergy review by User

"Organized Practice Management"

What do you like best?

The best part about Intergy is the system layout, there are static headers that run across the top at all times allowing you to easily access different areas of the system quickly and efficiently. I really like how they setup the patient hub, after opening an account you can easily access demographics, accounts ledger, claims management, statements, and much more. They have one of the better account ledgers I have worked with, I really benefit from the different layouts they offer within the account ledger, for example I can see open balances or if I want more detail I can select itemized open balances or historical balances under the patient or insurance. Payment Posting and Claims Management are also extremely simple and utilize a batch style format like most other RCM systems, but their layout is what makes this system stand out among the competition.

What do you dislike?

For some reason we could never successfully load our payer fee schedules into the system to help us take adjustments on the frontend and reduce backend manual labor at time of posting. The system may have the ability to do so, but we were not able to utilize it properly even with the help of their support team. They provide too many areas within a patient's account to leave notes rather than one central place for the entire team to review, which results in team members missing important information notated in other parts of the system. The reporting does not export to Excel in an easy to manipulate format, instead you have to manually edit the reports to be able to properly analyze them from a pivot table for example.

Intergy has allowed us to effectively manage our clients full circle revenue cycle from coding to charge posting all the way through to claim submission and payment posting. The easy to use and effective layout allows our entire team to work efficiently in real time to ensure we are submitting clean claims and effectively managing our clients outstanding revenue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Intergy
Intergy review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"End User Thoughts"

What do you like best?

The software allows you to change/adapt/evolve over time when you find there are more things to acquire data for or a different way to gather data.

What do you dislike?

As an end user, I have not found anything troubling about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe we have had good working relationship with the creators of this software. I did not upload a screen shot due to HIPAA.

The company I work for went from paper files to EHR around 5 years ago. The software has been upgrade many times since the beginning and we are continuing to evolve, not only to make entry easier but to meet the ever changing state/federal/local and payor guidelines.

What EHR solution do you use?

"Greenway Intergy Review"

What do you like best?

It is very advanced and there's a lot of options which makes helping patients easier.

What do you dislike?

The updates sometimes are not the greatest.

It has helped to keep track of all of our patients.

"Intergy ease of use !"

What do you like best?

Intergy is a very good program for scheduling patients , records , financial , reports and much more . It is easy to learn the program and has a great ease of use .

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes worth mentioning.

Management of time with scheduling patients , great with generating reports .

User in Medical Practice

"System needs an upgrade"

What do you like best?

It is simple when it comes to scheduling patients

What do you dislike?

It needs to upgrade the financial area it’s difficult

As of now , just the scheduling and it has a lot of data

Intergy review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great EMR"

What do you like best?

Intergy is user friendly and easy to use and incorporate in my practice.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to set up presets sometimes

EMR

Learning about Intergy?

* We monitor all Intergy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories