Greetly

Ask Greetly a Question
Showing 18 Greetly reviews
Greetly review by <span>Carmen Elena  E.</span>
Carmen Elena E.

"No more issues with different employees, this app will replace them all"

What do you like best?

Starting a new business is not always as easy as you can imagine, and overall when you depend in someone to handle you customers this becomes even harder, My last receptionist recomneded Greetly and since then the ammount of work has being reduced in a big way for her and for me.

What do you dislike?

I am not a tech savvy woman, so at the begining it was a little bit difficult to use, however with the help of all my team we managed to implement the app in a few days and now the work has being reduced in a huge way you cannot imagine.

The time you spent time to being organized the traditional way is out of business now a days with everyone so involved in thecnology so if you want to be in the same path you have to use these types of apps

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Greetly
Greetly review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Greetly helped reduce our overhead costs "

What do you like best?

"Greetly helped reduce our overhead costs since it handles visitors logging, documents signing, pre-registrations, host notifications and many more! Having worked in IT for more than 10 years, I am quite meticulous when new software is rolled out in our infrastructure however Greetly, a visitor management system, greatly exceeded my expectations and is definitely worth its weight in gold!"

What do you dislike?

None so far because the whole installation process and integration to our company is so convenient and fast

Recommendations to others considering the product

Greetly is very easy to set up and use. We got Greetly up and running in a matter of minutes. The set up flow is intuitive and customizable to fit your business needs.

It had all the required features such as email alerting, vendor logging and sending SMS to employees resulting in higher productivity rates!

What Visitor Management solution do you use?

Greetly review by <span>Matthew E.</span>
Matthew E.

"Overall great product "

What do you like best?

This is an amazing app with excellent features.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues with this app so far, so I can say that i do not dislike anything so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not consider it just do it.

Time management and resources, we don't have to spend a lot of time finding crucial information,

Greetly review by <span>Jennifer Jackson J.</span>
Jennifer Jackson J.

"Saves my company a lot of Money"

What do you like best?

The Reception App is a new experience with consistent information, The level of customization and ease of use is amazing.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any complaints about this app yet, keep the good work

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't think it to much, just use it

Time and costs, its easy to implement and use.

Greetly review by <span>Ken N.</span>
Ken N.

"Customizable and very efficient"

What do you like best?

Everything is customizable . Love the check-in feature along with the other features. The ipad gives the Greetly app a very sleek look. Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Currently there isn't anything I dislike. Maybe the look can improve but it has everything that I need.

Streamlining the repetitive tasks to free up admin's to do more important things.

Greetly review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Goods

"Efficient and effective"

What do you like best?

Easily customizable to our requirements and easy to use for our end-users

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike yet - if I discover something I will update our review

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy just to try this out - you can sign up for a free trial and see how easy it is to use. We did it because we had nothing to lose and needed to consider an employee filling this need or something hopefully less costly. This fit the bill for us.

Makes my team more efficient saving us time and money.

Learning about Greetly?

* We monitor all Greetly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Greetly to Similar Solutions