Gremlin Social

With GREMLIN SOCIAL, businesses can efficiently manage LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles, monitor social media team activities, and filter sensitive keywords to ensure a professional, compliant social media presence.

Work for Gremlin Social?
Sendible vshootsuite  2x

Learning about Gremlin Social?

Gremlin Social Reviews

Ask Gremlin Social a Question
Showing 16 Gremlin Social reviews
Gremlin Social review by <span>Lindsey S.</span>
Lindsey S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The Gremlin platform allows us to not only ensure compliance concerns are being monitored and archived but also allows full engagement without inhibitions from the marketing perspective. Solves all of our business problems!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see them release a mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service and support is U.S. owned and operated out of St. Louis which is a HUGE benefit as most SaaS companies these days seem to be outsourcing their support and even implementation to a foreign contractor or entity. Also, Gremlin is the only platform of its kind that is laser focused on the financial industry which is mainly demonstrated by their American Bankers Association (ABA) endorsement as they are the ONLY vendor that the ABA has endorsed. They also make the Due Diligence process very seamless as they have a secure vault of most often requested and needed documents in order for banks to complete their Due Diligence & Risk Assessment evaluations.

Better awareness of what is being said about my company across not just social media but all of the internet search engines through their new advanced brand mention tool which provides email alerts when your search parameters are found online. Also Gremlin saves me time because I am able to post to ALL my social media network through one centralized platform versus having to go out to each network and post separately. Also, the combination of 3 different compliance solutions greatly help me when an audit occurs as I am able to easily export FINRA compliant reports within 10 seconds with regards to archived social media posts and brand mentions.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gremlin Social
Gremlin Social review by <span>Timothy B.</span>
Timothy B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Gremln allows us to manage our corporate social media sites and sales staff sites in one spot. Gremln also allows us to include compliance in our workflow making it easy for marketing and sales to work with compliance. Last, but definitely not least, we have received excellent customer service from Gremln.

The biggest advantages with Gremln is the ease of posting to our social media sites while seamlessly including compliance in the process.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Gremln offer better reporting from Facebook and Twitter. However, we get all the data we need from our monitoring software. We primarily use them for publishing, archiving and to facilitate the workflow to send through compliance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company does a great job of on boarding and continued customer service. They don't sign you up and leave you hanging out to dry. Our customer service rep is very attentive to our needs and gets back to us in a timely manner.

Since I am in the banking industry, we have to make sure our social media presence is compliant. We needed a software that would allow us to manage our social media while including compliance in that posting workflow. Gremln also allows us to satisfy the archiving requirements by regulators.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Gremlin Social review by <span>Christina S. B.</span>
Christina S. B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Gremln is very easy to use and navigate. It is a huge time saver to be able to post to multiple channels while staying in one program, and not switching between them all. The ability to have multiple users who can approve content before its posted is also really helpful due to compliance on our end. The dashboards are really helpful as well, because again you don't need to log in to every platform. You can do it all right from one spot. The brev.is tool is also a huge help! makes it easy to shorten the web addresses without having to move out of the posting tool. Lastly, having the reports and analytics feature is great. the reports available to choose from are great - they measure just about everything that you would need to be able to track what is important you and your business.

What do you dislike?

I wish that other social media platforms were accessible, like Instagram, but I know that is something they cannot control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Call them for a demo, you will be impressed!

We are a bank who utilizes social media to reach out to our community to highlight things we have done to contribute all our local business partners. We are also able to reach consumers and businesses alike from outside our initial footprint of 5 towns. The benefits would be driving customer interactions and in turn foot traffic to the branches.

Gremlin Social review by <span>Jenann E.</span>
Jenann E.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

One of the best features for me is that I have access to almost all of my social media accounts from ONE page; they are easy to access, aren't cluttered all over, and most importantly, Gremln isn't blocked on most school sites yet!

What do you dislike?

The free account is very very basic; it'd be nice if they offered an educator discount or program, which currently they do not per-say. A business or upgraded account would be too expensive for my teacher's budget. I'm also disappointed because I have been using Gremln since beta, and had a "grandfathered" basic plan that now doesn't exist. However, after updating and removing some social media accounts to make room for different teaching accounts, Gremln removed my "grandfathered" status and decreased the number of account pages I could use. Not cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a basic account before taking the leap to a paid one. As an educator, it's great to be able to schedule posts for different social media sites!

It's difficult as a teacher to find ways to post to social media for work and school related projects when the filters keep us out! However, currently most school sites I have visited do not block Gremln. I am able to update my Twitter, Facebook, and other accounts for work related projects quickly and easily. For me as a teacher, this is fantastic because it allows me to schedule posts that keep my students engaged and updated.

Gremlin Social review by <span>Jing S.</span>
Jing S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I am using Gremln to manage our company's three twitter accounts, my personal twitter account, facebook page, linkedin company page and more. It saves a lot of my time. If I need to post a tweet or news for all these accounts, I only need to login gremln and do once and I am done. I also like the schedule function. You can schedule the tweets to send out at the time you wish.

What do you dislike?

The only complain I have is that when I want to find someone new( I haven't followed yet) in twitter and I have to go to twitter.com to do. I am not sure it's because I haven't figured out the function or gremln doesn't have that function.

1. Easily manage multiple accounts ;

John B.

A Top Tier Social Automation Tool

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the ease of use in setting up accounts, scheduling posts and interacting with other accounts in the software back end. Very intuitive and robust.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the image attachment feature when posting with links is sometimes glitchy. Doesn't seem to work right every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say use it if you are a large scale financial institution that has many field reps, advisors or other employees that will need to have their content run through compliance.

Solving the need to reduce headcount by automating the social posting tasks across my client portfolio. I am seeing a higher ROI and more productivity.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about Gremlin Social?

* We monitor all Gremlin Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.