Gremlin Social

With GREMLIN SOCIAL, businesses can efficiently manage LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles, monitor social media team activities, and filter sensitive keywords to ensure a professional, compliant social media presence.

Work for Gremlin Social?

Learning about Gremlin Social?

Gremlin Social Reviews

Ask Gremlin Social a Question
Showing 17 Gremlin Social reviews
Gremlin Social review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Vice President/Marketing "

What do you like best?

The ease of implementation of the platform. The Gremlin Social team was very helpful and on point with my needs.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload more photos than the system currently allows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gremlin Social has been an incredible group of people to work with. Their platform accomplishes what I need as far as satisfying our compliance requirements. The platform is very user friendly and if I ever get stuck they are always at the ready to help me.

Gremlin Social has been a great tool for my team to use to post to our social media platforms and for both compliance and myself to moderate the activity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gremlin Social
Gremlin Social review by Tan B.
Tan B.

"Don' t think twice"

What do you like best?

The ability to parse and filter keywords--especially for social media platforms.

The ability to organize a workflow process to notify appropriate personnel.

The ability to stay in compliance with regulations and avoid violations.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, rather an improvement and enhancement to existing communication channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you would be hardpressed to find another social media management company that can provide the value and quality of Gremlin Social. From person-to-person, business-to-business, it's easy to vouch for Gremlin Social and tangentially speaking an endorsement from the American Bankers Association.

Ease of social media information dissemination. The necessary process of approval that isn't clunky. Benefits are data analytics, team communication, and efficiency.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Gremlin Social review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"Easy social media management with compliance and regulation in mind."

What do you like best?

Gremln allows us to manage our corporate social media sites and sales staff sites in one spot. Gremln also allows us to include compliance in our workflow making it easy for marketing and sales to work with compliance. Last, but definitely not least, we have received excellent customer service from Gremln.

The biggest advantages with Gremln is the ease of posting to our social media sites while seamlessly including compliance in the process.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Gremln offer better reporting from Facebook and Twitter. However, we get all the data we need from our monitoring software. We primarily use them for publishing, archiving and to facilitate the workflow to send through compliance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company does a great job of on boarding and continued customer service. They don't sign you up and leave you hanging out to dry. Our customer service rep is very attentive to our needs and gets back to us in a timely manner.

Since I am in the banking industry, we have to make sure our social media presence is compliant. We needed a software that would allow us to manage our social media while including compliance in that posting workflow. Gremln also allows us to satisfy the archiving requirements by regulators.

Gremlin Social review by Christina S. B.
Christina S. B.

"Gremln is a great time saver, and an easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

Gremln is very easy to use and navigate. It is a huge time saver to be able to post to multiple channels while staying in one program, and not switching between them all. The ability to have multiple users who can approve content before its posted is also really helpful due to compliance on our end. The dashboards are really helpful as well, because again you don't need to log in to every platform. You can do it all right from one spot. The brev.is tool is also a huge help! makes it easy to shorten the web addresses without having to move out of the posting tool. Lastly, having the reports and analytics feature is great. the reports available to choose from are great - they measure just about everything that you would need to be able to track what is important you and your business.

What do you dislike?

I wish that other social media platforms were accessible, like Instagram, but I know that is something they cannot control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Call them for a demo, you will be impressed!

We are a bank who utilizes social media to reach out to our community to highlight things we have done to contribute all our local business partners. We are also able to reach consumers and businesses alike from outside our initial footprint of 5 towns. The benefits would be driving customer interactions and in turn foot traffic to the branches.

Gremlin Social review by Jenann E.
Jenann E.

"Excellent platform, especially for teachers"

What do you like best?

One of the best features for me is that I have access to almost all of my social media accounts from ONE page; they are easy to access, aren't cluttered all over, and most importantly, Gremln isn't blocked on most school sites yet!

What do you dislike?

The free account is very very basic; it'd be nice if they offered an educator discount or program, which currently they do not per-say. A business or upgraded account would be too expensive for my teacher's budget. I'm also disappointed because I have been using Gremln since beta, and had a "grandfathered" basic plan that now doesn't exist. However, after updating and removing some social media accounts to make room for different teaching accounts, Gremln removed my "grandfathered" status and decreased the number of account pages I could use. Not cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a basic account before taking the leap to a paid one. As an educator, it's great to be able to schedule posts for different social media sites!

It's difficult as a teacher to find ways to post to social media for work and school related projects when the filters keep us out! However, currently most school sites I have visited do not block Gremln. I am able to update my Twitter, Facebook, and other accounts for work related projects quickly and easily. For me as a teacher, this is fantastic because it allows me to schedule posts that keep my students engaged and updated.

Gremlin Social review by Jing S.
Jing S.

"I am using Gremln to manage four twitter accounts and more"

What do you like best?

I am using Gremln to manage our company's three twitter accounts, my personal twitter account, facebook page, linkedin company page and more. It saves a lot of my time. If I need to post a tweet or news for all these accounts, I only need to login gremln and do once and I am done. I also like the schedule function. You can schedule the tweets to send out at the time you wish.

What do you dislike?

The only complain I have is that when I want to find someone new( I haven't followed yet) in twitter and I have to go to twitter.com to do. I am not sure it's because I haven't figured out the function or gremln doesn't have that function.

1. Easily manage multiple accounts ;

2.Save a lot of my time;

3. Easy to see who has mentioned or retweeted me/us;

4. Love the schedule setting

Gremlin Social review by John B.
John B.

"A Top Tier Social Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use in setting up accounts, scheduling posts and interacting with other accounts in the software back end. Very intuitive and robust.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the image attachment feature when posting with links is sometimes glitchy. Doesn't seem to work right every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say use it if you are a large scale financial institution that has many field reps, advisors or other employees that will need to have their content run through compliance.

Solving the need to reduce headcount by automating the social posting tasks across my client portfolio. I am seeing a higher ROI and more productivity.

Gremlin Social review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"User friendly social management tool"

What do you like best?

Gremln includes being able to setup scheduled recurring messages that can broadcast to Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.The calendar view rocks for keeping track of all your scheduled social media broadcasts and what days they are on.Gremln isn’t just for recurring social media messages, you can use it to write messages and broad cast them in real time to your fans across a variety of networks

What do you dislike?

I like Gremln due to pricing and some limitation to functionality due to lack of additional apps

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren’t using Gremln yet to see how it compares to other Social Media management programs then you are missing out and I encourage you to at least setup a free account, see and compare to other programs

We are able to broadcast articles we want to get extra coverage and attention or contests and have them repeat for a set amount of time until the contest ends. We can put an end date on most recurring messages unless the article truly is something we want to broadcast forever. Sometimes we can use this just to broadcast our favorite affiliate products/links and let this automation do some of the selling for you.

Gremln also supports team members so you can have a staff manage the same Social Media accounts and work together in a coordinated group effort.

Gremlin Social review by Gigi C.
Gigi C.

"Why I recommend Gremln for every business owner "

What do you like best?

What I love about Gremln is that it is designed to meet small business owners needs at a realistic and affordable price. Prior to Gremln, I spent twice as much time trying to keep my marketing organized, updated and scheduled. The biggest problem was sorting through the apps I used to stay on top of things. Gremln solved that problem by putting everything I needed in 1 place. I've been with Gremln since it's beta testing days and a happy customer ever since. My company, GiGi Capone PR integrates the Gremln with all of our online advertising and we use it for our clients too!

What do you dislike?

There is very little if anything to dislike, but I would like to see a few new added features like a fake profile checker ( they tell you real follower vs. fake follower ratio), Youtube analytics and a way to measure fan and link engagement. I see these as necessary so that companies don't have to look outside gremln for what they need.

Now that I have Gremln, there are very few social network management problems I need to solve. The benefits of Gremln are many, but the biggest 2 being time management and the ability to turn a profit from it.

Gremlin Social review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Solid Social Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to set up and 'get going.' Literally can link to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts with a few clicks and about 2 mins. Additionally, scheduling social media messages is easy and the scheduling feature is a must for agencies.

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out as a 'dislike,' yet. It is a basic platform and isn't too robust but it also doesn't pretend to be something it isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a relatively easy social media management tool, especially for smaller companies and/or boutique PR, Marketing agencies.

Social Media Management. Using one platform to publish across networks is a great time saver.

Gremlin Social review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"It has been very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access all my social media and post on all my facebook pages at once. It is also great to see the analytics on our posts and pages.

What do you dislike?

That it has to be linked to a personal facebook account. Not a big deal though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Mostly convenience for my managers to post on all pages at once to save time. We have realized certain posts/times do better for us that others.

Gremlin Social review by Clayton S.
Clayton S.

"Great social media tools for compliance"

What do you like best?

The compliance tools are great. There's a lot of competition in this space, but Gremln seems to have carved out a solid niche for itself for regulated industries. The link shortening/measuring tool, Brevis, is really sharp, too.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything negative yet. I have yet to find any software products that don't have an occasional tech hiccup, but aside from that, no problems.

Multiple account management is a big thing for me. Gremln makes it pretty easy to see them all side-by-side and to keep them all straight when publishing.

Gremlin Social review by Michelle "Mikki" W.
Michelle "Mikki" W.

"Great tracking and reporting"

What do you like best?

Gremln's trackable links track every single click. As opposed to other trackable link shorteners that limit your transparency to unique clicks, Gremln gives a comprehensive view on how many times your link was shared. As a social media marketer, that is invaluable information to me.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see integration with G+ and Instagram!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend if you are in an industry with compliance issues such as healthcare or finance.

Gremlin Social review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great social media management tool! "

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly, reliable, and I love being able to filter various key words and hashtags in the easy-to-navigate panels.

What do you dislike?

Very little to dislike! Two small things: I wish the pop up composition box was dynamic and could expand to show the full text of the tweet, and I wish Twitter handles would auto-populate (I'm using the free version, so these might be cleared up in the paid version....)

So much easier to engage in conversations with our fans and patrons!

Gremlin Social review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great option for businesses requiring compliance rules"

What do you like best?

Filter and monitor keywords and phrases that team members are unable to use. Love the panel dashboards and customizable views to show you more or less information. The link shortening options are great.

What do you dislike?

Auto-population on Twitter followers would be great.

I use it personally. It's great for managing my accounts!

Gremlin Social review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Socail Media Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Another, easy to use, social media management tool. What I like is that you have more options then just the typical Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. you can also tie in bitly and a few others. Real easy to use and response time is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far ..

Recommendations to others considering the product

This one is worth adding to your list to test out if you are looking for a social media management tool. Real easy to use.

Gremlin Social review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Gremln"

What do you like best?

Ease in posting to multiple fan pages and ability to track response rates to posts.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly. Tricky to navigate and set-up.

We are solving how to post to multiple fan pages in one shot. This program makes it much easier.

Learning about Gremlin Social?

* We monitor all Gremlin Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.