Gremlin Social

With GREMLIN SOCIAL, businesses can efficiently manage LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles, monitor social media team activities, and filter sensitive keywords to ensure a professional, compliant social media presence.

Work for Gremlin Social?
Falcon.io 2x

Learning about Gremlin Social?

Gremlin Social Reviews

Ask Gremlin Social a Question
Showing 17 Gremlin Social reviews
Gremlin Social review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.

Vice President/Marketing

What do you like best?

The ease of implementation of the platform. The Gremlin Social team was very helpful and on point with my needs.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to upload more photos than the system currently allows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gremlin Social has been an incredible group of people to work with. Their platform accomplishes what I need as far as satisfying our compliance requirements. The platform is very user friendly and if I ever get stuck they are always at the ready to help me.

Gremlin Social has been a great tool for my team to use to post to our social media platforms and for both compliance and myself to moderate the activity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gremlin Social
Gremlin Social review by <span>Tan B.</span>
Tan B.

Don' t think twice

What do you like best?

The ability to parse and filter keywords--especially for social media platforms.

The ability to organize a workflow process to notify appropriate personnel.

The ability to stay in compliance with regulations and avoid violations.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, rather an improvement and enhancement to existing communication channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you would be hardpressed to find another social media management company that can provide the value and quality of Gremlin Social. From person-to-person, business-to-business, it's easy to vouch for Gremlin Social and tangentially speaking an endorsement from the American Bankers Association.

Ease of social media information dissemination. The necessary process of approval that isn't clunky. Benefits are data analytics, team communication, and efficiency.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Gremlin Social review by <span>Timothy B.</span>
Timothy B.

Easy social media management with compliance and regulation in mind.

What do you like best?

Gremln allows us to manage our corporate social media sites and sales staff sites in one spot. Gremln also allows us to include compliance in our workflow making it easy for marketing and sales to work with compliance. Last, but definitely not least, we have received excellent customer service from Gremln.

The biggest advantages with Gremln is the ease of posting to our social media sites while seamlessly including compliance in the process.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Gremln offer better reporting from Facebook and Twitter. However, we get all the data we need from our monitoring software. We primarily use them for publishing, archiving and to facilitate the workflow to send through compliance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company does a great job of on boarding and continued customer service. They don't sign you up and leave you hanging out to dry. Our customer service rep is very attentive to our needs and gets back to us in a timely manner.

Since I am in the banking industry, we have to make sure our social media presence is compliant. We needed a software that would allow us to manage our social media while including compliance in that posting workflow. Gremln also allows us to satisfy the archiving requirements by regulators.

Gremlin Social review by <span>Christina S. B.</span>
Christina S. B.

Gremln is a great time saver, and an easy to use platform

What do you like best?

Gremln is very easy to use and navigate. It is a huge time saver to be able to post to multiple channels while staying in one program, and not switching between them all. The ability to have multiple users who can approve content before its posted is also really helpful due to compliance on our end. The dashboards are really helpful as well, because again you don't need to log in to every platform. You can do it all right from one spot. The brev.is tool is also a huge help! makes it easy to shorten the web addresses without having to move out of the posting tool. Lastly, having the reports and analytics feature is great. the reports available to choose from are great - they measure just about everything that you would need to be able to track what is important you and your business.

What do you dislike?

I wish that other social media platforms were accessible, like Instagram, but I know that is something they cannot control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Call them for a demo, you will be impressed!

We are a bank who utilizes social media to reach out to our community to highlight things we have done to contribute all our local business partners. We are also able to reach consumers and businesses alike from outside our initial footprint of 5 towns. The benefits would be driving customer interactions and in turn foot traffic to the branches.

Gremlin Social review by <span>Jenann E.</span>
Jenann E.

Excellent platform, especially for teachers

What do you like best?

One of the best features for me is that I have access to almost all of my social media accounts from ONE page; they are easy to access, aren't cluttered all over, and most importantly, Gremln isn't blocked on most school sites yet!

What do you dislike?

The free account is very very basic; it'd be nice if they offered an educator discount or program, which currently they do not per-say. A business or upgraded account would be too expensive for my teacher's budget. I'm also disappointed because I have been using Gremln since beta, and had a "grandfathered" basic plan that now doesn't exist. However, after updating and removing some social media accounts to make room for different teaching accounts, Gremln removed my "grandfathered" status and decreased the number of account pages I could use. Not cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try a basic account before taking the leap to a paid one. As an educator, it's great to be able to schedule posts for different social media sites!

It's difficult as a teacher to find ways to post to social media for work and school related projects when the filters keep us out! However, currently most school sites I have visited do not block Gremln. I am able to update my Twitter, Facebook, and other accounts for work related projects quickly and easily. For me as a teacher, this is fantastic because it allows me to schedule posts that keep my students engaged and updated.

Gremlin Social review by <span>Jing S.</span>
Jing S.

I am using Gremln to manage four twitter accounts and more

What do you like best?

I am using Gremln to manage our company's three twitter accounts, my personal twitter account, facebook page, linkedin company page and more. It saves a lot of my time. If I need to post a tweet or news for all these accounts, I only need to login gremln and do once and I am done. I also like the schedule function. You can schedule the tweets to send out at the time you wish.

What do you dislike?

The only complain I have is that when I want to find someone new( I haven't followed yet) in twitter and I have to go to twitter.com to do. I am not sure it's because I haven't figured out the function or gremln doesn't have that function.

1. Easily manage multiple accounts ;

2.Save a lot of my time;

3. Easy to see who has mentioned or retweeted me/us;

4. Love the schedule setting

Learning about Gremlin Social?

* We monitor all Gremlin Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.