Grenadine Event Planner

Grenadine Events is a cloud based tool that enables you to plan and keep track of complex conference and convention schedules. With Grenadine Events your team can collaborate from anywhere in the world to produce the schedule for your event and manage the logistics for participants, venues, and equipment.

Work for Grenadine Event Planner?
Etouches  event management platforms  2x

Learning about Grenadine Event Planner?

Grenadine Event Planner Reviews

Ask Grenadine Event Planner a Question
Showing 8 Grenadine Event Planner reviews
Grenadine Event Planner review by <span>Trish S.</span>
Trish S.

Flexible, responsive, innovative

What do you like best?

Grenadine's responsiveness and customer support are top notch. They are always available to help me solve any problems I might encounter and are willing to consider, develop, and implement new solutions. I appreciate the fact that my conference attendees have nothing but good things to say about the mobile app and that the number of people using the app has grown over the past two years. It is easy to learn, easy to implement, and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Grenadine. Initially Grenadine was intended as a temporary solution but once we put it in place and found that it was intuitive enough for our users to understand, we elected to keep it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best feature of Grenadine is the staff. Every time I have had a problem, a question, or a suggestion I have received a response in no more than a day. They are constantly refactoring the software, looking for ways to improve and enhance what is already a great product. The other feature I appreciate is that there are no expensive, exclusive contracts. We have had a number of bad experiences in signing multi-year contracts with vendors whose software than promised the world but couldn't deliver. Grenadine is not like that.

We host a conference annually for over 2000 honors students, faculty, staff, and administrators. Our conference is composed of 700 or more different presentations and Grenadine allows us to easily map out our schedule and allows our attendees to set up an individual, customized schedule. We have found that approximately 45% of our attendees use Grenadine as their primary source of information about the conference both prior to the event and on site. It provides the most up to date information about what is going on daily and hourly. Because of the overwhelmingly positive response to the mobile app, we plan to cut the number of programs we print by half which will result in a significant cost savings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Grenadine Event Planner
Grenadine Event Planner review by <span>Katherine B.</span>
Katherine B.

Grenadine is a sweet way to plan events

What do you like best?

Grenadine Event Planner's customer service is literally the best I've ever experienced, whether by email or phone. They are prompt, helpful, and have always taken suggestions for areas in which their service might be lacking. I am new to planning conventions and purchased Grenadine purely for its ticket-selling capabilities-- I had no idea how many other options it came with! While not as comprehensive as it could be, they are constantly adding new features, and helpful ones at that. Not to mention, their prices are eminently reasonable.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most intuitive program, you have to spend a lot of time poking around to get the feel of it. The help section is lacking, so while their customer service is amazing, I find myself frustrated that I have to utilize it instead of an easy-to-use and comprehensive FAQ list or similar.

Ticket-selling was always the primary reason to use Grenadine Event Planner, and the subsequent organization capabilities are awesome time-savers.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Grenadine Event Planner review by <span>Patrick M.</span>
Patrick M.

Fantastic solution for a complex event.

What do you like best?

Made the complex process of putting together a 5000 attendee event with 200+ items much simpler. Allowed us to automate surveys which gave us a lot more information about our panellists interests and abilities. Made managing communications very much simpler. Creating the programme output in all the different formats we needed was very much simpler - for the website, for paper brochures, for panelist information. We had a team of several people working on it from different locations and it was very supportive of distributive working.

The single strongest point was the fantastic support from the company.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I disliked about Grenadine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the system, start with small and simple events and build up. It has the ability to handle very large events and large number of speakers in a smooth and integrated fashion. It only needs a few hours to become familiar but spend the time on it.

Our events are typically quite complex, and were gradually outstripped our ability to manage them. Implementing Grenadine was a perfect solution and I think will allow us to be more innovative in our ideas now we're not spending all our time wrestling with the basic administrative alligators.

Grenadine Event Planner review by <span>Jason W.</span>
Jason W.

Great for Academic Conferences & Conventions

What do you like best?

As a whole, I found the platform very easy to navigate. I was running an academic convention that had around 800 attendees. Previous planner had put the program together by hand. When I started the program planning process, I started investigating electronic platforms that could be used to make my life easier. I liked my experience so much that I encouraged the next planner and planners for other associations to use Grenadine because it really makes planning a lot faster and easier.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to export the conference material from the online system into a printed program version. I had both the e-version of the program through Grenadine and what would be the print copy version going on at the same time. Keeping both of them in-sync really took a lot of time. I wish I could have just exported the full program and then reformatted after the fact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a whole, I really like the program. I definitely think it's worth the investment. Not only does it make planning quick and easy, it also enables you to ensure that people are not double booked in the same time slots, which is what often takes the most time as a planner.

I was running a good sized convention. As a full time academic (and department chair) running a convention, I needed a tool that was going to make my life easier during the planning process. Grenadine definitely met my expectations.

Grenadine Event Planner review by <span>Christine D.</span>
Christine D.

Great product which is always improving

What do you like best?

I have used this produce since its inception, as both an end-user and project manager. It has consistently improved, with additional functionality and improved user interface every time I use it. The customer support is outstanding, and questions I’ve raised have often led to new features or updates of existing features. Basic data entry options include importing spreadsheet files. The mobile app is easy to use, and is not a drain on data or battery life.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup is easy, but setting up the mobile site is still a bit tricky (although improving). There are also occasional problems with "hidden" data, and it can take a while to figure out where to go to edit/delete that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a small test event, just to get your feet wet, and make your list of required items for your events (venue info, graphics, etc).

I am using this for multiple events, ranging in size from about 500 to 5000 attendees, dealing with a variety of staff, volunteers, speakers and end-users, and keeping schedules updated and sync'd.

Grenadine Event Planner review by <span>Fred K.</span>
Fred K.

Convention planning used to be difficult.

What do you like best?

I really like how the guest/participant and panel program data is exportable in JSON format for redistributing on our website. I also like the ease of use, and the grouping of like tasks.

The programmers at Grenadine, and Henry Balen especially, have been very responsive to all inquiries.

What do you dislike?

I really have found nothing to dislike. I would like the addition of PayPal as a payment gateway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No need to look any further as this product delivers all the essentials in planning an event.

Inviting and sending surveys to potential guests/panelists is a breeze with Grenadine. The panel scheduling has become an enjoyable experience now.

Learning about Grenadine Event Planner?

* We monitor all Grenadine Event Planner reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.