4.7

Groove gives you all your important Salesforce data and features right inside of Gmail. You can quickly see your relationship with any person or company, send email templates, or see who is opening your emails.

Work for Groove?

Learning about Groove?

Groove Reviews

Ask Groove a Question
Showing 321 Groove reviews
Groove review by Bryce M.
Bryce M.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Groove
Groove review by Robbie S.
Robbie S.

"My Job Made 10x Easier"

What do you like best?

1. Automation. Automation. Automation. Literally, anything you can think to automate in a sales role, Groove can do it. We have this idea that things can either be automated or they can be personal. The great think about Groove is that they can be both. We are doing highly personalized outreach at a large scale.

2. Integration. Groove pulls data from Salesforce like Groove is Salesforce. I use Groove for things that are originally supposed to be done in Salesforce, but Groove just does it better and faster.

3. Support. These guys have never let me down. Lighning response time and they really know their product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my team doesn't use it to it's fullest capabilities. We need someone to come in here and say "look what could happen if you use this!!!". I really cannot complain about the software or the support itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no question here. This is the best BANG for your buck.

Sales people can get caught up doing miniscule administrative tasks, and lose out on a lot of deals as a result of lost time. On the flip side, a sales person might overlook the importance data quality and rely on a sloppy funnel management method. Groove is an absolute dream come true for the sales manager, the sales representative, and the CRM admin. We get the best of both worlds when it comes to both closed deal and data quality.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Groove review by Jacob L.
Jacob L.

"Nice, could have some additional features"

What do you like best?

I love that I have all my templates and reminders handy to me when going to email my clients. I'm in customer success and have a lot of people to keep happy on a daily basis and this really helps. It is also a great way to make sure that the emails that I am sending are engaging and getting clients to come back and use them for future reference.

What do you dislike?

I think the functionality can be a little annoying at times. Such as when you set time for before and after meetings groove won't set a time to the even hour such as 9 am, it will always be 9:10 am. The email template creator can also be difficult to use. When copying and pasting into this section there are a lot of times that it does not allow you to edit the areas that do not properly paste into the template. This makes it a longer process to actually create the template and may take a few times of going back in and making edits to the template after seeing it in use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use all the features and learn them when you begin to use groove. Using all the functions makes all the difference in the world when it comes to efficiency.

I have realized how much time this saves me when I am trying to manage multiple things at once. I can set reminders to follow up and make sure that I am never forgetting about one of my clients. I can also see if a client has seen my emails and know if they have seen my pre-call check's.

Groove review by Rachel L.
Rachel L.

"I don't know what I'd do without Groove!"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating/editing email templates is extremely helpful for my work processes, as I have a lot of repetitive correspondence with different clients.

"Grooveing" emails directly to my Salesforce records makes it easy to interact with clients in the future, because I know what they've already heard.

What do you dislike?

Once in a while Groove will just disappear from my Gmail, and I have to redo the add-on settings. Minor inconvenience but still annoying when it happens every several months or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was skeptical at first, once I started using Groove it fit easily into my regular work habits. Now I'm completely reliant on it and think it's great!!

Attaching emails directly to our Salesforce records allows team members to seamlessly work together with the same clients, without clogging up everyone's inboxes with too much email chatter from Reply-All responses. Before responding to a client, a team member can see exactly where the chain of communication was left off, either by them or a team member. This is really important when you're talking to many people in a day/week, and trying to keep everything straight.

Groove review by Daniel  T.
Daniel T.

"Incredible tool with a bug here and there"

What do you like best?

Creating different lines of messaging for various roles/industries that I sell to, simplify my job of organizing 100+ leads and know what to message them and when to send it, get feedback on performance as I A/B test for new ways of driving value.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, the only massive pet peeve of Groove is all the formatting headaches I get when I try to adjust a template or create a new one. The formatting just tweaks out where you try to change one line and it messes up the whole template and you have to start from scratch, tough to describe. Example, I click backspaces to remove a blank line and bring two lines closer together but when I do - it changes all the spacing between every line to 4 lines of spacing. And you're just like, oh my god....1) I don't know how the F me clicking backspace just changed every line to 4 lines of spacing 2) I'm so pissed that I just editing this template for 15 minutes and have to restart because my final adjustment screwed up the whole thing. This happens extremely often. Almost every time I try to edit a template. The new version seems a little better but I still have fairly consistent issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use it. I have friends in Sales struggling with the issues that Groove has used for me. I'm familiar with the pricing and think it has significant ROI. I strongly recommend it.

It's really difficult to organize over 100 leads in a pipeline and manually organize their status in the sales process, and know what to email them and when to do it. With Groove, I have 5 different flows for 5 different lines of messaging, all leads auto import to those flows based on industry type. I start every single day by going to Groove and it's really nice to see all my leads for the day are already ready to have their first email sent and the template is waiting for me. I just customize the first line and send it off and within an hour I have clients booking meetings with me through groove and I very quickly see myself set up for a productive sales day.

Groove review by Ellba Larysa V.
Ellba Larysa V.

"Great but some things must change"

What do you like best?

the fact that I can track if my emails are being read and the it goes to SF automatically. Plus, you can scheddulle call, emails, follow ups directely at your Agenda and SF. The tampletes are great too because you already have everything done. Plus, there is always someone to help you with any doubt you might have with the system. Wich it is great. Since the begging never had any major problem with Groove.

What do you dislike?

it is not always that groove works at SF. Plus, sometime it has some problems connecting Google with Groove, wich you have to pay atention from time to time to check if it is working. another thing it should be better is the fact that the emails doesn't sync with Sales Force automatically, you have to do manually and it takes forever for you to do that, since you send emails all the time. It doesn't make any sence what so ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it helps to connect with the client really fast

sales and with groove I can track all the emails and do a fast follow up. I can track the call and do a better and faster follow up with the clients without needing to go to SF to see what was said on the last email and call. The benefits are great: fast clients answer, faster follow ups, faster sales, and we can check who receive, read the emails.

Groove review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Simple, easy to use and makes our sales team more effective and efficient."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product is great. All of the functionality that is needed in a sales efficiency platform is available and easy for the team to find. Reporting functionality for managers and admins is easy to use and comes out of the box. That being said, on the rare occasion that we do have questions, their support and customer success teams are very responsive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, there are a few bugs every now and then like all software products have, and some of the functionality around flows struggles if you do not have their out of the box talk solution, but there is nothing major that has happened to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very solid tool in a very crowded space. A lot of the features in the competition are the same, so find a relationship and pick a few of the most important features for you and go with that company. For us, that was Groove.

The major business driver for Groove is the effectiveness of our sales team. Manual reminders and logging of activities is not reliable and sales teams that aren't automating these processes are extremely behind in my opinion. Groove allows all of these previously manual tasks to happen in the background, so our team can think about the conversations they are having with our customers and potential customers, rather than logging activities.

Groove review by Arnold P.
Arnold P.

"Excellent features and a very positive implementation experience"

What do you like best?

We like group and individual email analytics and stack rank users based on volume, open, clicked-on, and replies, this is very useful information for sales, customer success, and IM coaching and performance metrics. We like the sharing of email templates and flows that automate email sends for people added to the flow.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about groove.app. It offers a lot more than iHance Absolute Automation which just logs emails and does not have analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated groove first based on Salesforce's AppEchange rating, volume of submissions, and compared it to other AppExchange solutions and by far Groove is more feature reach and the implementation support has been excellent.

We need to keep track of emails between employees and clients and groove's app does a fantastic job with this and we now have analytics to see gap areas for improvement and coaching. We use Google Gmail and groove's chrome extension makes a seamless integration with Salesforce. With the excellent implementation support we were able to make the migration off of iHance to groove in a few days and groove also supported our account with multiple training sessions.

Groove review by Ann R.
Ann R.

"Unable to log the calls but was fixed right away. Support team were very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like groove as I have now the option to edit everything in groove sidepanel, and if there is a need for me to edit salesforce, I am able to do that by clicking the sf arrow, and it will get me to sf contact's profile. Whenever I encounter error, all I need to do is to contact support team and the next day, they will find a way to help you either in zoom or email.

What do you dislike?

I like groove very much. Everything I need is in groove whenever I there are particular tasks like calls and emails to be done today. Only, Groove doesn't have a 24/7 support team which I think they will need this since the groove users are not only from where they are located. I believe, groove is a universal tool so there should be a way that they need a 24/7 support staff so to handle concerns right away

Recommendations to others considering the product

This groove is very helpful when you want to see what needs to be done. You can always see if you were productive enough for the day. What I love about Groove is when they send me a reminder regarding my due flows for the day. And in analytics bar, I can see how many email and calls were made, and also if the email has been opened.

can't log to groove, groove sidepanel is gone.--- however, they were fixed and the support team are really very helpful

Groove review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"The Millennial Sales Secret Weapon "

What do you like best?

The aspects I like the best can be summarized by one word: strategy. I work in digital advertising sales and Groove has become the ultimate tool in assisting with sales. I am able to know when an e-mail that I sent is generating interest in real time. I am able to strategically place a call at a time when I know their interest is peaked. For a salesperson who isn't in a face-to-face medium everyday, this is extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is the lack of the push notification ability. However, this is just a "wish" additional feature to have, so 100% a non-issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, watch the interest of your prospects AND current customers grow, and capitalize on this interest.

I am solving problems every single day utilizing Groove. I am now able to have an effective & strategically personalized e-mail campaign's. I am now able to get important information out to my clients and my prospective clients in one grandiose action. The additional automation abilities built into "Flows" save me time to focus more on sales opportunities elsewhere. Time is money and Groove is saving me heaps of it.

Groove review by Debbie D.
Debbie D.

"Outstanding Customer Focused Partner"

What do you like best?

Groove differentiates from other partners we have worked with by their outstanding customer support and focus on providing solutions for their customers. They are responsive, takes feedback/product requests into consideration, and extremely pleasant to work with. The experience working with them has been extremely positive thus far.

What do you dislike?

One area I would like to see improved is Groove Dialer. I understand this is via the provider Twilio. We have seen this to be more buggy than other features of Groove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a email tracking tool for Sales Reps, I recommend Groove over the other email tracking tools (Mixmax, Cirrus, Salesforce Gmail for Lightning, etc..). They have proven to be reliable and when there are issues/bugs, they are quick to resolve.

Our end goal is to track all touch points from Sales Reps in Salesforce. Groove allows us to easily do this. We worked with a previous vendor before Groove and it was extremely buggy and unreliable. Groove also has additional features such as Groove flows and allows us work the sales cycle easier via flows/automated actions.

Groove review by Danny T.
Danny T.

"solid automation of sales tasks"

What do you like best?

The ability to create different lines of messaging for the various industries and stakeholders I sell to and automate a good portion of my sales cycle. I have about 10 different flows and it's really nice to be able to just customize a couple lines on each outreach but have a base level template to rely on that I've been able to A-B test with your analytics to prove efficiency. It's also really nice to keep track of where all my leads are in the sales cycle and make sure no one slips through the cracks. The integration to SFDC is also huge for me too to save time on logging emails and remembering what I have/haven't sent prospects previously.

What do you dislike?

I have a LOT of problems with editing templates - particularly in regards to formatting. Links and images are what really seems to throw things off but changing anything (font size, spacing, etc.) is a pain. I get a lot of errors where if I have, say 5 links, I can't get them in the same color and it makes it looks somewhat unprofessional. Or like yesterday, every time I tried to adjust an image it doubled the line spacing all the whole template. After a few image adjustments, the line spacing was like 20 spaces between lines. That's by far my biggest complaint is just the headaches I consistently experience with formatting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Groove if you're juggling too many leads and need to bring more automation and intelligence to your sales processes. The ability to create templates for each of your customer personas brings more customization to your messaging and streamlines the process of working sales leads. You'll not only automate a great majority of mundane tasks but also significantly improve messaging and increase sales with Groove's analytics and feedback tools. Before Groove, it felt like all my leads and messaging was scattered and unorganized - frankly, it was stressful and just continued to pile up. Now I can login to Groove and trust that everything is in one place and the path to hitting my sales targets is clear and manageable.

The problem I'm solving with Groove is I work way too many inbound leads (from different industries and with different roles) to customize emails for every touch in the sales process and keep track of what stage they are at. Groove simplifies that and significantly speeds up my workflow. My messaging and sales game is always getting better too as I utilize the analytics to consistently A-B test and see results on what my prospects respond best to. Knowing what customers have opened/clicked links is really nice too and helps with my timing for follow up calls. All the same problems and benefits are true for the customer success program we're building out as well. I will say though, there could be more customization to serve customer success workflows than is currently available (i.e. Groove scheduler options to schedule many people during a single time slot for large web training sessions). Groove seems totally geared toward sales but I feel like your team has an opportunity to build some features and serve the market needs for customer success/user adoption.

Groove review by Chase B.
Chase B.

"Groove rocks"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Groove. It has made my life so much easier for communicating emails to clients in mass quantities.

What do you dislike?

The feature where you can only send 1 email per minute if you need to use the 'send all' feature. This inhibits me because it forces me to send emails one at a time by clicking and I am up to over 400 clients. This wastes a ton of time for me in the morning when I'm trying to send time sensitive emails to my clients that need to be in their inboxes at the same time. If I click the send one per minute feature, then it would force my clients to wait over 6 hours for an email which would make the communication worthless. I think if Groove allowed for you to send 500+ emails at once and it didn't take 1 minute per send that I would use it even more and it would make their product a lot more reliable to use and engage in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it all the time and explore all the features it has to offer. I have been using it for over 5 months at my current job and it has made my life a lot easier.

Marketing emails have been the biggest benefit by far. Being able to communicate with my funnel and send them emails all at once at a prompt time allow me to properly engage them.

Groove review by Austin O.
Austin O.

"Groovy app for efficient working."

What do you like best?

When I can see my emails opened up and can see my analytics. I like the click to call feature on anywhere in salesforce. Knowing the amount of calls and emails I have done in a day are great, as sales are a numbers game and this helps keep those numbers in the forefront without needing to do anything on my end. Ease is the name of the game and Groove definitely adds ease to my already stressful job - for that I am grateful for Groove.

What do you dislike?

No caller ID. Too slow and I can't see the name of who's calling even tho its in sales force. If that could be quicker, that would be great so I could answer knowing who it is calling me back. It does show the number but I dial so much that I can't figure out who it is so when I answer I answer blindly. No other dislikes at the moment. There are probably a ton of other features I don't even know about or how to use so further training about the full capabilities would be an added benefit for the Groove app and onboarding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Connecting with customers for marketing. Makes following up awesome and easy. I am able to create pipelines and get back to many customers at once, making it easier to get leads and interested customer's who respond to the email campaigns.

Groove review by Courtney F.
Courtney F.

"HR Business Partner"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and the Book a Meeting option!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind. Groove is easy to use and the only thing I dislike is the fact that I don't know everything about the product and I might not be utilizing it the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It helps streamline processes and is so helpful if you deal with reaching out to tons of people on a daily basis.

Reaching out to our clients and getting timely responses. With Groove, I know when to follow up with them. I love the email tracker. It helps me know if clients are ignoring me or if they genuinely haven't opened up my email. I am also solving the back and forth emails trying to find a time that works for multiple people. Instead, I just add everyone to the Groove scheduler and let the client pick what works best for them!

Groove review by Mikaela W.
Mikaela W.

"Groove is just what my team needed!"

What do you like best?

It's simple yet powerful, which is what makes it brilliant. It's built out of Force.com so the integration and set up takes a few minutes and doesn't require learning another tool/software/platform. I was able to onboard my team and they were grateful for how seamlessly it fit within their existing workflow and enhanced their day-to-day tasks. Groove enables the power of Salesforce data and ensures data is clean and up to date. In addition, it's brought our team great efficiency in a short period of time without disrupting their workflow. Would definitely recommend!

What do you dislike?

The dialer has been a little harder to set up then other parts of the tool, mostly because we are migrating from an existing third party phone system. Works great once it's up and running!

Efficiency of sales outreach efforts. Ability to reach Contacts faster. Improved data reliability, tracking, reporting and insights into sales performance.

Groove review by Jake L.
Jake L.

"10x Productivity Boost "

What do you like best?

Up front, Groove was brought in to solve a workflow management issue. After working with the team we discovered many different avenues to create efficiency. All of which contributing to a dramatic increase in productivity. The Omni-Bar streamlined a tedious contact creation pain, allowing for a dramatic uptick in Revenue Generating Activities. The Analytics allowed us to test out subject lines and content effectiveness, allowing for a more agile approach. Finally, the collaborative sharing environment presented a quick and painless on-boarding system which had Reps up and running in a matter of hours.

What do you dislike?

Some of the deeper features and functionality around the analytics and collaboration would be good. Understanding that each company would have different requests as they're structured differently, it's not a pain for our team, but requests for ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform

Workflow Management, email tracking, analytics on messaging.

Groove review by Fiona G.
Fiona G.

"Groove has streamlined my candidate follow-up process and has been such an amazing tool !"

What do you like best?

I love that Groove syncs to Salesforce. I have many candidates that never show up or forget that they even need to come in to meet with my recruiters, so the "send later" option within Groove is EXTREMELY helpful to avoid "no call no show" candidates.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Groove is that sometimes there are syncing errors, but those don't happen too often.

The biggest problems I have solved with Groove are handling "no call no show" candidates. Crafting emails with Groove Templates to send later have helped in minimizing the amount of candidates who don't show up to their interviews. I also plan to implement Groove Flows from now on. This will help in following up with candidates I've left messages for, they keep applying to jobs, but I never hear back from them via email or phone.

Groove review by Stephen K.
Stephen K.

"Groove solves our challenges and provides personalized support/training"

What do you like best?

I've been most impressed with how quickly their Success/Support team respond to our questions. I'm also very pleased with the rate at which they are pushing out new features... they might not be a SalesLoft - mind you that I like the idea of supporting a smaller, under dog in that space. If you're a lean startup trying to grow a sales team rapidly; this is one of your tools to help you get there.

What do you dislike?

I've never been a huge fan of the name... but that's jut me and that's why I don't get paid to name things. I won't even have children because I refuse to be responsible for permanently naming anything. That goes for pets too.

Affordable email personalization, automation. Efficient meeting scheduling, sales activity tracking, click to call dialer.

Groove review by Fred G. H.
Fred G. H.

"Super easy and user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Our office of 50 + all use Groove all day long, it is super easy to use and user-friendly no misdials, no hang-ups. It is as simple as a click to click. This feature saves us time which increases our profits.

What do you dislike?

The super big Icon it takes up a quarter of the screen and must click to diminish. It takes time to click it off, and where time is money, click time is so very important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch now or you will be upset later when you figure out that all the time lost to redials and money lost due to misdials and hang-ups could pay for Grove. You owe it to yourself and to your company to make the switch today.

Mainly the local dialing, it helps me reach out faster and helps the customers think we are calling from locally.

Groove review by Miranda S.
Miranda S.

"In a dual sided market, Groove was my bridge to a solution."

What do you like best?

Live receipts of my emails being read. This helps me anticipate in bound calls or client actions, prospect interested parties and test and improve my cold outreach

What do you dislike?

Currently I cannot download my email stats, open rates click rate etc, in CVC or excel form. Also, to add new people to a flow, there are too many clicks. Perhaps you could stream that so there are not so many steps. Automatic actions could be more customizable but I believe there was a new release for that recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, live updates of when and where emails are being read, great support if you have problems integrating sales force reports for outreach.

As mentioned in my title, my company's dual sided market model was a square peg for Sale force's round hole. We were having trouble syncing data from ,multiple types of contacts, accounts and companies and groove was the bridge to a solution. I am still having trouble with merge fields but the syncing feature to my sales force reports and lists have been such a time saver, I can not imagine how much time I would have wasted logging manually in Salesforce.

Groove review by Florence L.
Florence L.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to see how many times someone opened my email; it allows me to gauge interest when working with prospective customers and gives me insight on where to focus my time.

What do you dislike?

The process to set up custom email replies and templates is a little annoying and I think it could be set up a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn to use the calendar link feature; I think it is one of the most helpful business features!

Gauging prospect interest, spending less time drafting emails, and sending emails at future times when I need them to go out, even if I'm busy at that time. Also I love the calendar link feature as it allows me to offer a professional insight into my calendar for prospects with simple scheduling to make both of our lives easier.

Groove review by Isabel W.
Isabel W.

"Makes organising my work much quicker and easier!"

What do you like best?

Super quick and easy to use! I used to spend a ton of time constantly logging in to various platforms to keep track of work but Groove integrates so easily into my email that I no longer have to do that.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically - but I am probably only scratching the surface in terms of the full range of Groove's capability. It would be good to know what features I am missing out on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It doesn't take a long time to set up or learn how to use, and will definitely save you time and brain power in the future!

Scheduling reminders, keeping track of relationships and correspondence, and how much time it saves by making all these functions super quick, convenient and easy to use.

Groove review by Donnie W.
Donnie W.

"Superb Sales tool"

What do you like best?

The capacity to make diverse lines of informing for the different enterprises and partners I pitch to and robotize a decent segment of my business cycle. I have around 10 distinct streams and it's extremely decent to most likely simply alter two or three lines on every effort except have a base dimension layout to depend on that I've had the capacity to A-B test with your investigation to demonstrate productivity. It's likewise extremely decent to monitor where every one of my leads are in the business cycle and ensure nobody escapes everyone's notice. The coordination to SFDC is likewise colossal for me also to spare time on logging messages and recalling what I have/haven't sent prospects beforehand.

What do you dislike?

I have a LOT of issues with altering layouts - especially concerning organizing. Connections and pictures are what truly appears to throw things off however evolving anything (text dimension, dispersing, and so on.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I very suggest utilizing Groove in case you're juggling such a large number of leads and need to convey more computerization and insight to your business forms. The capacity to make formats for every one of your client personas conveys more customization to your informing and streamlines the way toward working potential customers. You'll not just robotize an incredible greater part of everyday assignments yet additionally essentially improve informing and increment deals with Groove's investigation and input instruments. Prior to Groove, it felt like every one of my leads and informing was dissipated and sloppy - in all honesty, it was unpleasant and only kept on heaping up. Presently I can login to Groove and believe that everything is in one spot and the way to hitting my business targets is clear and sensible.

The issue I'm comprehending with Groove is I work such a large number of inbound leads (from various businesses and with various jobs) to redo messages for each touch in the business procedure and monitor what organize they are at. Notch disentangles that and altogether accelerates my work process. My informing and deals diversion is continually showing signs of improvement too as I use the examination to reliably A-B test and get results on what my prospects react best to. Realizing what clients have opened/clicked joins is extremely pleasant as well and assists with my planning for follow up calls. All similar issues and advantages are valid for the client achievement program we're working out also. I will say however, there could be more customization to serve client achievement work processes than is as of now accessible (for example Notch scheduler choices to plan numerous individuals amid a solitary vacancy for vast web instructional courses). Section appears to be completely designed for deals however I feel like your group has a chance to construct a few highlights and serve the market requirements for client achievement/client selection.

Groove review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy and effective inbox productivity tool"

What do you like best?

Groove is easy to install and get started using, and has scaled very well with our growing team of users. I am able to onboard new sales reps on how to use Groove in 30 minutes or less. The UI is intuitive, and once you configure settings to automatically log all emails against Salesforce records the reps don't need to stress about making sure their activities are being kept track of.

We've used Groove for a couple years now and have never suffered any major outages, or issues with our domain's spam score being negatively impacted due to the email tracking - an issue we've had with other vendors. Customer service is very responsive, I usually wait less than 24 hours for a detailed, thorough response to any issue I may have.

What do you dislike?

Email tracking is not always 100% perfect - however I've yet to use a tool that is.

We needed a way to log emails to Salesforce, create reusable email templates for outbounding efforts, and keep track of email opens.

Groove review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"User Friendly Email Tracker"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the this application is the email tracking. It alerts me in real time when someone has opened my emails and has a nifty reminder to follow up with your prospects if no reply is received.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike but if I had to choose it would be the flow setups. My outreach specialist utilize this most successfully but it has taken me a bit more time to be comfortable with this tool.

I use this tool for email tracking and follow up reminders and it has successfully allowed me to stay on top of my prospects to increase the likelihood of a sale. My outreach team use Groove for setting up 'flows' to reach more prospects and build pipeline. The integration of this tool with Salesforce makes it easy to document all activity automatically so there is seamless visibility across all departments in our organization.

Groove review by Administrator

"Excellent Salesforce Integration and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The Groove app allows for seamless integration between Gmail and Salesforce. It has a lot of advanced features which streamline the sales process for everyone involved including notifications when prospects / customers engage with emails, scheduler link, automated email flows, email templates and SFDC record creation from Gmail. On top of that, the Groove team is super responsive to our feedback and our questions. I've been very happy with the service we've received thus far. Highly recommend it.

What do you dislike?

I've found that the Groove team is responsive to customer feedback so even when a feature is missing, we're able to work with them to get it added to their roadmap. I would like to see them build reporting capabilities and analytics so we can analyze the best time to reach our partners etc.

- Visibility into when partners engage with our emails --> Allows teams to be more efficient and engage with partners when they're ready

- Ability to leverage email templates --> Remove reps writing their own. Ensure content is professional

- Ability to create automated email flows based on Salesforce fields --> Enable teams to create their own customized email campaigns without taking regional resources to do so

- Ability for prospects to schedule a convenient time for them --> Avoid back and forth on email to arrange a suitable time. Empower customers.

Groove review by Madelyn L.
Madelyn L.

"Efficient & Accessible "

What do you like best?

Groove allows me to quickly access my contacts and applications from salesforce. I am easily able to log my interactions accurately and effectively. The side bar is extremely helpful in providing additional information about my contact/application in my gmail

What do you dislike?

I am no longer able to attach my interaction to the application in salesforce and can only attach to the contact (unless I re-type the name in)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add the ability to track texting!!

Logging our interactions in salesforce (CRM) has been extremely helpful. Groove allows me to access both the contact and the application of a prospective student through my gmail. I do not have to search in a separate window when I am interacting through my gmail. Groove has helped immensely in saving time and staying up-to-date with my prospects.

Groove review by Pablo O.
Pablo O.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Real time up to date notifications on who is opening my emails. Having this allows me to follow up with perfect timing and address my prospects questions for faster traction.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to not like something about Groove, great service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service to stay ahead of your prospects. Knowing when someone opens an email, what they are opening and how many times they open it can get you to a yes or no faster.

Groove has enhanced my follow up and time management. It allows you to strategically make a call when you know your clients are reviewing what you sent them. Clients often say my timing for the callis perfect.

Groove review by Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

"Groove is a MUST HAVE sales tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to execute my own mini-campaigns which help me to automate and expand my sales outreach.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Groove! There isn't anything that I dislike :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about the features that you need to be the most robust for your sales teams. A lot of email tools can simply track emails but not many can do the things like executing complex campaigns, like Groove can. Be diligent in your features search!

Email tracking helps ensure that my messaging is reaching the right people and helps me spread my messaging to numerous decision makers inside of the companies to make sure my emails cross over the right peoples' desks.

Groove review by User

"Makes my life so much easier"

What do you like best?

Auto logging of emails into Salesforce, the ability to easily connect a list from a Salesforce report. I also like the fact that it provides metrics on my campaign emails.. The ability to utilize a number and VOIP is handy, especially when I can utilize a local exchange to make a call appear to be a local #.

What do you dislike?

Under the new UI, when you change test in a paragraph, the system changes the <p> to a <div>, which deletes the spaces between the paragraphs and makes the email look like one run-on statement. This did not happen under the original UI. It is my understanding that Groove does not plan to resolve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to automate your regular follow up functions - include your automated emails from templates if you send the same thing out a lot, intermix with phone call follow ups or other tasks like checking on project status, etc,

Saves time, ensures all records of incoming and outgoing emails are correctly logged to the account in Salesforce. This is critical when other teams are often interacting with my customers and allows me to receive a complete picture when I'm making a proactive outgoing call or an issue is escalated to me to handle. It has also streamlined and automated customer communications...not only from our marketing perspective, but also when we have a standard follow up plan to a sale s- I was able to create one that was custom to me and reminds me to follow up on sales that are being implemented, of regular check ins with the client as well as reminders to the clients at specific intervals.

Groove review by Dana M.
Dana M.

"Greatest invention ever"

What do you like best?

Saves time. Scheduling meetings - allowing prospects to choose times that are best for them. Selected meeting times are even linked to my Google calendar which is very convenient for staying on top pf appointments. Tracking if prospects are opening, reviewing, interacting with emails (ex. clicking links). Ability for the team to check effectiveness of created email templates. For example when 2 people create an email template for the same issue, the ability to track interactions and see who's template is more effective.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little tricky to use sometimes. Currently trying to figure out how to create my own templates. Sometimes it doesn't find the contact/link the communication to the right person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

Reaching students by phone can be hard since they have a lot going on already. The Groove scheduler has been thee most helpful for me. It allows students to choose a time that works for the both of us which communicates a sense of consideration and gives them a role. The Groove scheduler definitely has allowed me to connect with students easier.

Groove review by User in Internet

"Groove Great for Email Blasts"

What do you like best?

I LOVE how Groove streamlines the inbound and outbound marketing process for my sales pipeline. I use it more than most at Uber and find it to be a very powerful tool. Grooves' integration with Salesforce makes it extremely beneficial to my team. I have given Groove seminars internally to help communicate the rare power of Groove. I can credit it generating me sales.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could use a facelift. The overall flow process could be MUCH more intuitive. I understand it and fine it pretty straight foward, butI would say on my 14 person sales team there are only 4 of use who use Groove. Other 10 people have difficulty with product. Product team should work on simplifying it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fantastic product for sales. Personally, it has achieved results and I am a big fan.

As mentioned, it helps me with outreach andmaintain contact with potential clients. I have realized through its application that if you spend the time to understand it, it will pay off. I recently went into market recently and groove was incredible helpful in generation appointments.

Groove review by Trevor P.
Trevor P.

"Simple tool that keeps you out of your CRM"

What do you like best?

I used groove for 3+ years in full cycle B2B sales. I'm on the marketing team and work closely with sales now. I am still thankful for Grooves insight into sales opps.

I just stopped using it a few months ago. It's easy to use and set up. At a baseline, it fit into my existing workflow (working opps and following up). If you want to ramp it up, you can use flows as an engagement tool. These are simple to use, personalized and efficient. I would also use the reminder features in lieu of Salesforce tasks. It was a lifesaver for me as an AE.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. It logged well. Sometimes formatting could be weird with email templates and you would have to get into the HTML to see what is wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends on your current sales stack. However, for small-medium teams Groove is hugely important.

Salesforce integrity. My boss can dig through my SFDC records to find what they need. It would help me stay on top of opps with the reminders.

Groove review by User

"make my sales much easier"

What do you like best?

It can be synchronized with salesforce so it takes little effort to add target people into a certain flow. I also like the new feature that the email can be cc'd now which is very helpful for my field rep to know the activity I did for the territory.

What do you dislike?

some times, I drafted my email in word (with a table) and when I copied and pasted to the groove email template, the format was changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your sales much easy. I can't imagine the day without groove if I want to reach out people for a specific valuable business reason. If you are running a campaign under 200 people, groove definitely is something you should consider.

territory campaign.

it tracks the link click and open rate which give me more useful information to follow up specifically.

Groove review by Helen C.
Helen C.

"Brilliant tool and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability you have to create as many groove flows as you like and have integration back to Salesforce and field updates (in accordance to email reply/ bounce etc). I also really love that you have the analytics of each groove flow you create so you can cross compare and see which was most successful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that once you insert a number of contact email addresses off a report from Salesforce, you are then unable to select more than one contact at a time (if its a mistake) to remove from the flow you originally intended to place them in. I think this is something that could be worked on and resolved.

Mass reach out/ updates to customers and users on the same day.

Groove review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy and efficient tool for ALL"

What do you like best?

Personally for me, I love the calendar scheduler tool in Groove. There is so much back and forth when trying to schedule a meeting with a vendor, I wish it existed sooner! For our SDR team, who are heavily users of Groove, they love the flows! It helps them manage their outbound emails and keep track of their prospects

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I disliked with Groove. The support chat is quick to get back to you if you had any questions.

I am pretty new to the company, so our team was already up and running with Groove. I've honestly never seen a software like it... but its a big help to not only our sales org, but also our Support team. Its helped us all become more efficient in communication with our accounts and being able to track the results.

Groove review by Ellen Z.
Ellen Z.

"Getting in the Groove Flow "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Groove is how it automates my replies or follow-up e-mails. Another thing which is great is getting notified when someone reads my e-mails. It helps knowing candidates received my information and I sent it to the right e-mail address.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would be easier to use the templates like right click to canned responses on G-mail.

The major problems we solve at my level is engaging passive candidates and also being able to retain passive leads. This helps us not lose potential candidates or clients as to stay on top of or get ahead of client's needs.

"Groove"

What do you like best?

It's a decent platform - the thing that I enjoy is that you work through tasks on a flow/sequence base. Other platforms just display all tasks that are due without regards to the flow/sequence, which makes your day very disjointed in terms of outreach. I really appreciate Groove's layout here.

What do you dislike?

It takes too long to load into tasks - if I have prospects on every different step of a flow, it takes forever to go through tasks and send emails. Also need to work on the new Groove interface - it looks pretty but while I was using it, a bug caused all of my emails to send with no copy at all. Just blank emails. Switching between active flows and due flows also takes a long long time. The analytics are really annoying to track - I can't look at a particular email and see how/when a prospect interacted with it, I have to look in Salesforce for that info even though the data comes from Groove.

Using Groove currently for both outbound and inbound communication.

Groove review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Groove helps us scale"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the UI that allows our salespeople to have the most data possible at their fingertips. We have also seen an increase in conversion due to the automated logging of activities and the included search functionality.

What do you dislike?

Groove is frustrating from an admin perspective. Still does not have the admin panel in the new UI, so it means switching back and forth between the new and old UI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Groove is great at allowing your salespeople to quickly find customer information and activity data so that they can better assist any potential and current client.

Efficiency, Increased conversion.

Groove review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Easy to use, supportive and proactive team"

What do you like best?

Groove was easy to set up, and now it just runs as it should, logging meetings and emails in SFDC. The Groove team has been very proactive about reaching out to set up check-in meetings and make sure the product is working well and offers training.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet over the past year- as long as your users refresh the connection when Groove tells them to it has continued to work well.

We are able to now track number of email and store email content and then use that data to influence our customer health score.

Groove review by Christine H.
Christine H.

"In the Groove"

What do you like best?

It's so helpful to know when someone has opened an email I sent them! That way I can discern if they are ignoring me or haven't actually read my email yet. Plus when I send an email to an employee and they tell me they didn't get it, I can prove they did.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it will stop syncing with my email and I have to re-sync. This could be an issue with my work's software and not necissarily a Groove issue.

Links emails to customers directly with their profile which saves me time from having to enter notes on the client's account.

Groove review by Amy B.
Amy B.

"Groove has enabled our team to fully integrate Salesforce in our daily work."

What do you like best?

How Groove fully integrates with Google. This has helped our team with onboarding to Salesforce because they often don't realize they are using Salesforce by using Groove in their email. It has transformed our ability to log interactions with our students and keep track of multiple communications coming from different people.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything that we have had issues with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy product to install and have your team using right away. This was key to our team fully integrating Salesforce in their daily routine.

Streamlined tracking and sending communication. Very easy to use by varying skill levels.

Groove review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"Ultimate Multi-Faucet Plug-In"

What do you like best?

Grammarly’s seamless integration with Google’s Business Suite and across Chrome’s entire platf

What do you dislike?

The Flow tasks (large scale e-mail marketing) are limited to a finite amount a month without a paid membership. It would be beneficial if the maximum cap per month was raised.

Since we utilize Salesforce with Groove integration plug-in; it helps to automate the logging process of e-mail communication both internally to staff/personnel and externally for our Clients. It has significantly impacted our complete workflow in an incredible way and I could not imagine working without it daily.

Groove review by Administrator

"Groove created transparency that never existed (and was much needed) in my organization."

What do you like best?

There's so much! The first thing that pops into my head though is the automatic logging of Gmail activity regardless if someone is logged into Salesforce or not. Our organization has a ton of remote sales reps that are always traveling and the integration help eliminate the headache of remembering to log their activity.

What do you dislike?

I would like to understand the analytics side of the product better and how that reporting interacts with my Salesforce reporting. I also don't feel like my sales reps are completely utilizing the tools Groove can offer them but that isn't your fault. That is their fault :)

Before Groove, it was always my team member's word vs. a client's word if my team member forgot to log their interactions with the client in our CRM. Now, there is total transparency regarding response times as well as what was said. Our CSR and Client Success teams love the ease of use of your templates. Although Salesforce allows them to send templated emails, they find Groove to be a lot more user-friendly. A lot of our team members live and die by the Groove scheduling feature and would kill me if I discontinued our Groove service simply because of that feature.

Groove review by Lucy B.
Lucy B.

"Sales team LOVES Groove!"

What do you like best?

Groove is easy to use, obtrusive, and stable (we had a lot of issues with our last product not working.) My team is making use of all the functionality - tracking email opens, using templates, and logging to Salesforce - because it's relevant and simple to do.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more syncing with Salesforce in Flows - not just logging, but allowing Lead status or Opportunity Stage to remove or add a record to a Flow, and and allowing "Call Result" to trigger a change in Status or Stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new beta interface is AWSOME.

Calendar events and email are reliably syncing between Gmail/Google Calendar & Salesforce, so our SDRs are more operationally efficient, our activity history is accurate. We're also going to use Flows to help with pipeline management, and make sure prospects are contacted at the right interval, the right number of times.

Groove review by Brooke P.
Brooke P.

"Groove is perfect for prospecting all the way to CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to organize my prospecting activity as well as keep a unified message to my current accounts all while logging within Salesforce- saving me a ton of time.

What do you dislike?

Obviously it would be nice if there were an all in one solution, but other than that not too many complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am unfamiliar with other similar products, but have heard from colleagues that Groove is one of the better systems they have used.

Prospecting- having the ability to track exactly how my prospecting is working along with the time savings of automatically logging within Salesfore.

Groove review by Kalyn J.
Kalyn J.

"Easy and Accessible "

What do you like best?

Groove allows me plan my week thoroughly. I auto-time my emails days in advance, monitor my productivity with the performance data, and I can monitor the amount of clicks on emails.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the auto-timed emails do not cooperate or don't send out. Not sure why though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for a week. Pre-plan your week using all of the functions and calendar sync.

The benefit of the performance graphs allows my team to witness their most productive days and which emails have the most influence on our clients.

Groove review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Excellent SalesForce integration. Great e-mail tracking. Good confidence booster"

What do you like best?

I love the email tracking and reporting done by Groove. Its awesome to see what emails are being opened and how often links embedded in the email body are being clicked. This is a big confidence booster in sales when you are sending high volumes of emails! It also provides a great way to give more targeted efforts to follow up.

The salesforce integration is a HUGE time saver. Emails automatically get logged to the salesforce contact. Calendar appointments also get automatically logged as a call at the time of sending the invite and later as a call when the appointment actually occurs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have enough time in the day to learn ALL the ways Groove could help me more. Their newsletters are helpful to pull out tiny chunks to be aware of or learn in the moment but its honesty more on me to just sit down and learn more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out how to better track emails that may have been forwarded and opened by others as opposed to showing numerous opens by the original receiver.

qualifying leads.

saving time with SalesForce entries.

quantifying productivity for performance reviews.

Groove review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Enterprise Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Super simple interface and the time it saves me daily.

What do you dislike?

I wish some functions didn't require to access my contacts. Then my company would unlock more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Salesforce and GSuite, Groove is a must have!

Groove saves me at least 45 minutes a day of admin tasks. This is time I can spend with my customers. The interface is simple and doing all my work within my email interface is key. I am much more productive and I have the peace of mind that I am logging my activity in our CRM.

Learn more about Groove

Groove Videos

Learning about Groove?

* We monitor all Groove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7