Groove

Groove gives you all your important Salesforce data and features right inside of Gmail. You can quickly see your relationship with any person or company, send email templates, or see who is opening your emails.

Work for Groove?

Learning about Groove?

Groove Reviews

Ask Groove a Question
Showing 135 Groove reviews
Groove review by <span>Miranda S.</span>
Miranda S.

"In a dual sided market, Groove was my bridge to a solution."

What do you like best?

Live receipts of my emails being read. This helps me anticipate in bound calls or client actions, prospect interested parties and test and improve my cold outreach

What do you dislike?

Currently I cannot download my email stats, open rates click rate etc, in CVC or excel form. Also, to add new people to a flow, there are too many clicks. Perhaps you could stream that so there are not so many steps. Automatic actions could be more customizable but I believe there was a new release for that recently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use, live updates of when and where emails are being read, great support if you have problems integrating sales force reports for outreach.

As mentioned in my title, my company's dual sided market model was a square peg for Sale force's round hole. We were having trouble syncing data from ,multiple types of contacts, accounts and companies and groove was the bridge to a solution. I am still having trouble with merge fields but the syncing feature to my sales force reports and lists have been such a time saver, I can not imagine how much time I would have wasted logging manually in Salesforce.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Groove
Groove review by <span>Helen C.</span>
Helen C.

"Brilliant tool and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability you have to create as many groove flows as you like and have integration back to Salesforce and field updates (in accordance to email reply/ bounce etc). I also really love that you have the analytics of each groove flow you create so you can cross compare and see which was most successful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that once you insert a number of contact email addresses off a report from Salesforce, you are then unable to select more than one contact at a time (if its a mistake) to remove from the flow you originally intended to place them in. I think this is something that could be worked on and resolved.

Mass reach out/ updates to customers and users on the same day.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Groove review by <span>Lucy B.</span>
Lucy B.

"Sales team LOVES Groove!"

What do you like best?

Groove is easy to use, obtrusive, and stable (we had a lot of issues with our last product not working.) My team is making use of all the functionality - tracking email opens, using templates, and logging to Salesforce - because it's relevant and simple to do.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more syncing with Salesforce in Flows - not just logging, but allowing Lead status or Opportunity Stage to remove or add a record to a Flow, and and allowing "Call Result" to trigger a change in Status or Stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new beta interface is AWSOME.

Calendar events and email are reliably syncing between Gmail/Google Calendar & Salesforce, so our SDRs are more operationally efficient, our activity history is accurate. We're also going to use Flows to help with pipeline management, and make sure prospects are contacted at the right interval, the right number of times.

Groove review by <span>Hannah S.</span>
Hannah S.

"Excellent SalesForce integration. Great e-mail tracking. Good confidence booster"

What do you like best?

I love the email tracking and reporting done by Groove. Its awesome to see what emails are being opened and how often links embedded in the email body are being clicked. This is a big confidence booster in sales when you are sending high volumes of emails! It also provides a great way to give more targeted efforts to follow up.

The salesforce integration is a HUGE time saver. Emails automatically get logged to the salesforce contact. Calendar appointments also get automatically logged as a call at the time of sending the invite and later as a call when the appointment actually occurs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have enough time in the day to learn ALL the ways Groove could help me more. Their newsletters are helpful to pull out tiny chunks to be aware of or learn in the moment but its honesty more on me to just sit down and learn more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out how to better track emails that may have been forwarded and opened by others as opposed to showing numerous opens by the original receiver.

qualifying leads.

saving time with SalesForce entries.

quantifying productivity for performance reviews.

Groove review by User

"Intuitive, Easy to use and very handy"

What do you like best?

The automatic assignment to emails, so everything is tracked. This means you can't forget to track something - We use this in conjunction with salesforce and it is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Having to remember to unselect emails I don't want tracked.

(An issue that seldom occurs and isn't a problem frankly but worth mentioning!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using fiddly software to send links to customers so you can figure out if they have seen your quotes/information/offerings, this is a much more user friendly way of achieving the same thing. It stores the number of times someone has opened your email too and the exact times they opened it and from where so you have that added insight into their work habits/interest in what you have sent to them.

Knowing when customers have received emails and read them - Ditto with colleagues.

Helps weed out wrong email addresses.

Helps assign emails to the account on salesforce.

Groove review by <span>Gretchen B.</span>
Gretchen B.

"So easy - sooo good!"

What do you like best?

Groove is perfection to me. Very easy to use and makes tracking your emails a breeze. Groove Flow is pretty incredible as well, allowing you to run mass campaigns without having to hire an intern - or two. Really love this software!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have to relogin into Groove everytime I log into my email. I wish it was on all the time! That and I wish there were an app - a girl can dream!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Groove Flow. Make sure you're logged in and using it! Put your contacts in Salesforce so you can track everything. Good luck!

Groove helps me understand who is opening my emails in the most effective way. Because of Groove, I've been able to target my prospects much more effectively and save a lot of time. I've also been able to track my activities more effectively through the Flow program which has made it a lot easier to target thousands of prospects and keep track of them. Lastly, it's been easier to coordinate meetings with prospects, with the Groove calendar function.

Groove review by <span>Stephen M.</span>
Stephen M.

"Easy to Use, Fantastic Support"

What do you like best?

Groove is super easy to get up and running. It takes just a few short minutes to get the extension installed on your browser and logged in via Salesforce. The support team is stellar - from simple questions to bugs, they're informative and responsive, always exceeding my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that Groove has the exact features you're looking for - you don't want to have to supplement it with another tool that has a high overlap in features. Overall though, I believe it is one of the best tools in the space.

Our sales team needs to know who has opened, clicked on, and replied to their emails. This tool helps them do that and so much more. In addition to email tracking, it provides access to our calendars - you can send a link out to a customer with your availability pre-loaded for them to select what time works best. Even better, you can amend that link to include any of your co-worker's calendars, which makes scheduling multi-person meetings a breeze.

Groove review by <span>Emyli V.</span>
Emyli V.

"Faster Than Yesware With A Few Drawbacks"

What do you like best?

Strengths

-Easy to adjust your flow

-Easy to navigate

-Easy to edit details on sidebar within gmail

-Faster, more manageable, and more automated that Yesware

LinkedIn Export Feature

What do you dislike?

Glitches

-Cannot change the account name prior to sending an email

- Calls were off in reporting

-No OOO reschedule feature like Yesware offers

-When I try to create a new template email, software attempts to load template but never does. I cannot go back or get out of the load page without completely closing gmail and re-opening. I attempted to create a template twice with the same results both times.

-Glitches when attempting to edit a new template email that I’ve copied and pasted into the template field. I couldn’t remove spacing and then it just froze.

-When I try to create a new template in Gmail, I can’t use an email I’ve already drafted and then hit save, I have to hit the plus sign to create the new template first and then copy and paste the content into the template. This is annoying because if I’m copying and pasting content from an email thread, I can’t actually access my email because it greys out the rest of the screen. So I’d have to open up a new email window in order to copy and paste the content into the template.

-Formatting issues when I try and copy and paste content into a template. When I copy and paste from Google Docs, the formatting seems ok but when I copy and paste from Gmail, all of my spacing gets deleted and I have to reformat everything.

Use the <> icon to add template as HTML so formatting doesn’t get all wonky

-Need to change account name to the name you are going to use when emailing the contact. No way to do it prior to sending so that it cues up automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't already have Yesware and you don't have to reconfigure your SFDC, then I'd get Groove over Yesware for the ease of use and one-click prospecting it provides. Cool company and great support. The only reason we didn't do it is because we already had Yesware and Zoom and didn't want to reconfigure everything and waste money on tools that weren't already up for expiration.

It's basically Yesware but more streamlined and user friendly. Email reporting for SDRs.

Groove review by <span>Maddie L.</span>
Maddie L.

"Efficient & Accessible "

What do you like best?

Groove allows me to quickly access my contacts and applications from salesforce. I am easily able to log my interactions accurately and effectively. The side bar is extremely helpful in providing additional information about my contact/application in my gmail

What do you dislike?

I am no longer able to attach my interaction to the application in salesforce and can only attach to the contact (unless I re-type the name in)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add the ability to track texting!!

Logging our interactions in salesforce (CRM) has been extremely helpful. Groove allows me to access both the contact and the application of a prospective student through my gmail. I do not have to search in a separate window when I am interacting through my gmail. Groove has helped immensely in saving time and staying up-to-date with my prospects.

Groove review by <span>Murphy H.</span>
Murphy H.

"Most Complete Gmail/Salesforce Tool"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration of Salesforce into Gmail. Easily link emails to any records you want. Groove will find the related contact/account and opportunities. You can also search for additional or different records to link to. I like the bonus features of the scheduler, reminders and email tracking. Support team is very helpful and easy to work with. They are very open to suggestions for improvements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I would like to have the ability to edit an email to remove previous replies in a chain before linking to a record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow salespeople to create email activities in Salesforce without copy and paste. Having a tool easy for them to use promotes greater adoption for activity tracking,

Groove review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for all sales roles, better than other competitors"

What do you like best?

Groove has features for every sales role. As an account executive I especially like the gmail chrome extension that allows you to view relevant sfdc records and edit them within gmail. It is also very customizable so you can pull relevant fields within the extension. I've used others like Yesware, MixMax and Groove is by far the most customizable and intuitive user interface.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to improve with groove. I do wish they had a mobile app that I could use so that I had the productivity tools while emailing from my phone. However it is nice that all of emails still get tracked into SFDC even if emailing from your phone.

Looking to connect gmail and salesforce to see more day to day productivity. 100% of emails are logged to the appropriate records in SFDC.

Groove review by <span>Sam S.</span>
Sam S.

"Game Changing"

What do you like best?

Groove streamlines my entire workflow and helps my organization maximize value from our investment in SFDC, as few of our communications, contacts, etc. would realistically be logged in the system without this invaluable solution. I recommend Groove for any sales organization!

What do you dislike?

I wish that the scheduling solution provided a layout of my availability over a given period of time in the email, versus just the link - because I don't always feel comfortable asking senior leaders to click a link to schedule time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would buy Groove 10/10 times.

Business Problems: how to consistently track my correspondences and events between Google Suite and SFDC, scale standardized communications, and track success of campaigns across reps.

Benefits: Scaled enterprise Account Management, Account Executive, Sales Development, and Client Success Teams around the solution.

Groove review by <span>Briana W.</span>
Briana W.

"Easy and Simple"

What do you like best?

I like that I can attach emailed into SalesForce, as opposed to copying and pasting back and forth correspondence with the customer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if the contact is not in SF, groove does not let me attach just to the account. May also be a browser issue and not directly related to groove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. Groove really makes it easier to track emails to and from the customer. It makes my job as a customer service agent that much easier.

Saves time and makes the work process easier and more liquid like.

Groove review by <span>Ashley J.</span>
Ashley J.

"Makes my job so much easier!"

What do you like best?

I love how it connects all the emails and communication with the clients account so that it cuts out unnecessary steps and saves time. It also saves so much time with templates that are easy to create and use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing just would like it to be able to see what other features will be created.

Connecting all communication with the client account without extra steps along with helping with the synching of the calendar with the clients' account and specific aspects of the account that will need to be addressed.

Groove review by <span>Caren P.</span>
Caren P.

"Groove got me in the [email] groove"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the email tracking and template features.

What do you dislike?

The lack of clarity I have around how to sync phone calls within Groove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give your team a detailed overview on the ways that Groove can help your business work more efficiently.

Groove allows me to see what my client engagement looks like in the email-sphere. I can see when clients are opening my emails, whether or not they are actively clicking on live links and what my open rate looks like through light, easy to read dashboards.

Groove review by <span>Jon A.</span>
Jon A.

"Makes following up so easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create a flow and not have to worry about it until I put an action into call them. I love how it also immediately updates my salesforce.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t have any complaints about this right now

I am able to streamline my emailing process. Are used to have to manually track all of my emails and manually enter them into salesforce. Groove has made my scheduling, emailing, and follow up so much easier. I can now spend more time prospecting

Groove review by <span>Greg L.</span>
Greg L.

"Best bang for your buck!"

What do you like best?

Groove has all of the essentials of a prospecting tool. The thing that I love the most about them is that they aren't trying to create fluff in their product to increase the price.

What do you dislike?

I think that their website could use an update, but other than that, I think they are doing a pretty good job of keeping up with the competition.

Groove helps us create a repeatable outreach process that allows us to onboard more quickly and have data analytics to determine our most effective outreach combinations.

Groove review by <span>Guillermo G.</span>
Guillermo G.

"Easy to use and very useful"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about groove is being able to hit the "reminder" button in my email which reminds me to finish a task that I was working on through email. Its a great feature so you don't forget to follow up with a client or an issue that your working on.

What do you dislike?

There is no email notification when you check the tracking box in an email you sent. You have to remember to go to your notifications to check if someone has opened your email. There should be an added function where groove will also email you.

Remembering to follow up with clients is a business problem I have solved. I realized the benefits of tracking and reminders

User in Banking

"GROOVE has been a game changer in my daily appointment management and CRM. "

What do you like best?

The Groove scheduler is amazing. Many of my clients ask me how they can obtain the Groove scheduler. This is because scheduling appointments with prospects and clients alike usually involves a mutually annoying game of communication ping pong. Calendars, even google calendars, do not easily share available time slots where all parties can meet. Groove scheduler solves this PERFECTLY, and it is mobile friendly.

However, more importantly, the integration of email communication into my SF is a time saver without compare. I likely would not keep records as accurately as I do were it not for Groove.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Groove sometimes does not launch into my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Groove allows unsophisticated users to easily manage email communication for sales.

Scheduling appointments with prospects and clients alike usually involves a mutually annoying game of communication ping pong. Calendars, even google calendars, do not easily share available time slots where all parties can meet. Groove scheduler solves this PERFECTLY.

Email tracking also helps me better understand the behaviors of my intended email recipients. When do they open their email? Are they traveling?

Groove review by <span>Sandra W.</span>
Sandra W.

"Awesome Tool!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Groove for the past two years. It's been exciting to watch them grow and continue to add new features. As a Salesforce user, I love the way it integrates. When creating an email I have the option to attach it to an account, a contact or to a contact and opportunity among other scenarios. This has been a huge time saver for me. It's also very intuitive so most of the time I can go with whatever Groove suggests. Templates, reminders and scheduled emails are all useful features I utilize.

Groove Flow is extremely easy to use. I've used other mass email tools in the past and this is by far the most simple and straightforward. No training needed.

Any support questions are promptly responded to.

What do you dislike?

Analytics could be a little more robust but I'm told that is in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is basically no learning curve, it's so easy to use. If you do have questions or need support they are very responsive and helpful.

Tracking email activity in Salesforces. It's nice to see in the activity record whether or not an email has been opened and how many times. Before Groove emails were manually copied and pasted and of course we had no idea if they were open. Using the reminder feature has been a big timesaver for me.

User in Education Management

"Great Gmail extension to link with Salesforce - very useful functions"

What do you like best?

I regularly use their email features - particularly the 'Send Later' button so that I know my email will land in their inbox at 8am when they're most likely to be at their desk, and the 'Bring back' feature - which will return my sent email to my inbox at a designated time and date if I've not had a reply, and even add a note to remind myself of my next steps. And it's easy to log emails on SF with one click.

Groove Flow has also been helpful for larger mailings.

Very responsive support via chat.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great to be able to pre-sent a time/date option on the 'Bring back' feature drop down of options that you regularly use, e.g. Next monday at 10am.

IT's also not clear (think I might just be missing the obvious) - where you can the trail of response to 'Tracking' and email - i.e. to see who opened what and when.

Keeping track of my emails and making sure I have an easy to use system that reminds me to chase when there's been no response.

Groove review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Efficiency Multiplier"

What do you like best?

For the organization I work within, the most exciting part is the template sharing capabilities. It allows a real collaborative approach where you don't have to reinvent the wheel... When someone has already sent a template, you can use it a starting point and fine tune into your own language and inflections.

What do you dislike?

It may have a fix that I haven't noticed yet but I wish there was some options in fonts. When I send emails in my normal email program, of course I select the font/size/etc that I like best. Using Groove, I haven't seen that I can do that yet...

It boils down to having interaction with my clients at the right times. Sometimes I can't get in front of the large geography as frequently as I'd like, when I have something new to discuss with them. For timeliness, I'd prefer to send out an email so the client knows of a great new change - Groove has certainly allowed that strategic touch-point to happen.

Groove review by Administrator

"Groove created transparency that never existed (and was much needed) in my organization."

What do you like best?

There's so much! The first thing that pops into my head though is the automatic logging of Gmail activity regardless if someone is logged into Salesforce or not. Our organization has a ton of remote sales reps that are always traveling and the integration help eliminate the headache of remembering to log their activity.

What do you dislike?

I would like to understand the analytics side of the product better and how that reporting interacts with my Salesforce reporting. I also don't feel like my sales reps are completely utilizing the tools Groove can offer them but that isn't your fault. That is their fault :)

Before Groove, it was always my team member's word vs. a client's word if my team member forgot to log their interactions with the client in our CRM. Now, there is total transparency regarding response times as well as what was said. Our CSR and Client Success teams love the ease of use of your templates. Although Salesforce allows them to send templated emails, they find Groove to be a lot more user-friendly. A lot of our team members live and die by the Groove scheduling feature and would kill me if I discontinued our Groove service simply because of that feature.

"Easy and Automated!"

What do you like best?

Groove is really easy to set up! I always forget that it is on, because it does the work for me. If I had to log all of those emails in Salesforce, that would be a huge waste of time - Groove saves me a ton of time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It is really easy to use. Like I said before, I forget it is even on because it does the work for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No brainer!

I love that the email tracking gives me a full scope view of communications between my team and our customers/prospects. It is great to have that type of communication history on our customers and prospects as accounts are transitioned from new business to existing business teams, or transitioning from one AE or AM to another AE or AM. Great to see the full lifecycle of the client, and easy to reference data from past emails if questions or issues come up with a prospect or customer.

Groove review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Groove is an Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

The Scheduler Link! Has really helped us schedule more demos and trainings because the customers are able to schedule directly on the calendar in their own time.

What do you dislike?

Groove site can be a little slow but otherwise nothing I truly dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it thoroughly with your teams to make sure they're really going to use it. It's a great tool but like any other product if they're not going to take the time to learn it it's pointless. The tool can seem overwhelming the first few minutes and then really it's easy.

Groove has allowed our company to utilize both Salesforce and Groove flawlessly. I wanted my sales rep to spend less time going back and forth between the two and concentrate on calls and emails. Being able to connect to Salesforce directly from Gmail and Google Calendar has been wonderful and really sped up a lot of their processes.

Groove review by User

"Super useful business communications tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to track my emails and the fact that they link directly to my sales force app. It is also extremely beneficial being able to know when and where my emails have been opened by prospects and clients.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more integration between groove and the google suites interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to track prospect and sales pipelines and communications from all ends.

I've realized that I am able to work with my prospects much more effectively because I know when they are in the loop from my previous communications. I am also able to manage my timeliness by not appearing overly eager or annoying to said prospects.

Groove review by User

"I love the integration with Google "

What do you like best?

I love the templates but also like the integration with Google. The calendar feature where I can add my colleagues is also helpful. Really, I don't know how I would be able to be as productive as I am without Groove in the life!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this moment. The newly added feature where people need to schedule a meeting with me at least 1 day in advance is VERY helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use!

The templates and calendar are the 2 things I use the most. At my previous job, I did not have the luxury of this fabulous link I can send out to my customers.

Groove review by <span>Juliana N.</span>
Juliana N.

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Groove flows save so much time when prospecting. I have all my leads on respective flows, it's so helpful to help you get organized and make sure every lead is nurture/engaged/followed up.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a better integration with Salesforce when it comes to leads that complete certain flow. When the lead completed the flow, Salesforce doesn't know. It would be great to automatically change the Salesforce status to Dead, and even better if a denial can be added, like: no response - if it was completed with no response.

Schedule meetings via Groove Schedules

Get organized with hot leads, and prospecting on Groove Flow

Groove review by <span>Mark H.</span>
Mark H.

"Saves you time responding to email and scheduling meetings"

What do you like best?

The online tool that enables clients and prospects to book appointments with me makes it infinitely easier for both me and the prospect.

What do you dislike?

The setup for outbound email cadences can be somewhat frustrating.

Groove solves multiple problems related to email correspondence with clients and scheduling meetings: makes it easier to schedule meetings, enables you to set up an outbound email cadence and create a library of saved replies.

Groove review by <span>William R.</span>
William R.

"Excellent GMail / Salesforce integration app"

What do you like best?

The ease with which it is installed and configured. The different features available. Email tracking and logging.

What do you dislike?

Aside from the right-hand pane displayed in the Google Mail page, there is also a left-hand configuration menu and a browser extension menu. It does confuse non-technical user as to which button they should click to configure or reconfigure their settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep reminding your users that Groove is Chrome-based, and doesn't work in Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari, etc. Some users tend to forget and then open whatever browser they clicked on first.

Ease of logging emails between Google Mail and Salesforce.

Groove review by <span>Telisha G.</span>
Telisha G.

"A great experience"

What do you like best?

I like that groove is convenient and is an extremely helpful tool in staying organised. It also offers many shortcuts to a busy day that allows us to keep track of all our tasks in an organised manner.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I have not been able to use all of the tools offered by Groove due to my busy schedule but am hoping to learn more about Groove soon.

I am managing my time better and from a sales point of view, I am able to do follow ups with client in a more efficient way. It also helps in tracking.

Groove review by <span>Laura R.</span>
Laura R.

"Quick, delightful SFDC integration"

What do you like best?

Groove is easy to configure and works seamlessly in my email. The interface is non-intrusive but also easy to expand if you want to add contacts or drill into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Controlling the settings at times can be a bit difficult to find. Additionally, adding HTML templates in Salesforce takes some practice to figure out. The in-email editing is a great shortcut if you don't need to input special characters.

We are bridging the gap between our email inboxes and Salesforce accounts. We are able to easily track account communications between Sales and Customer Success with Groove

Groove review by Consultant

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love that you have the capability to see when emails are opened. it helps me with knowing that my recipients have seen my message to help with follow up. I also enjoy the capability to send delayed emails. This very convenient for me to follow up with my prospects or customers. Lastly, I enjoy that others can schedule an appointment with me with a good time to call

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that I dislike about groove

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

I am able to send out messages at any given time helps me to remember the task at hand or the task that I need to work on in the future. My clients can see what my schedule is to schedule appts with me instead of playing phone tag

Groove review by User

"Makes following up easy"

What do you like best?

Managing many open conversations. I can have email for FAQ ready to go and know what I am doing next for my prospecting emails and calls

What do you dislike?

Not being able to attach documents in flows.Tracking calls from flows doesn't link to my Salesforce opportunities

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop writing every email from scratch. So many email needs have at least 50%-80% that can be anticipated. Just start there and customize when needed. Makes consistent and personal emails an order of magnitude faster.

converting lead to prospect. I can focus more time on SDR and closing deals.

Groove review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"My experience with Groove"

What do you like best?

My company started using Paperless proposal so I had to switch to the program my company uses now. As a former Salesforce user, I love the way it integrates. When creating an email I have the option to attach it to an account, a contact or to a contact and opportunity among other scenarios. This has been a huge time saver for me. Very easy to use and makes tracking your emails a breeze. Groove Flow is pretty incredible as well, allowing you to run mass campaigns

What do you dislike?

The software can be a bit simple at time - not giving complex enough details that you would hope to receive. However, some of this is a facet of the email tracking space, that is limited in what details it can provide.Analytics could be a little more robust but I'm told that is in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

user friendly, recommend it to everyone

Our sales team needs to know who has opened, clicked on, and replied to their emails. This tool helps them do that and so much more. Using the reminder feature was a big time saver for me. In addition to email tracking, it provides access to our calendars - you can send a link out to a customer with your availability pre-loaded for them to select what time works best

"Groove Suite"

What do you like best?

Great for collaborating among groups of small sizes and aids in development of your sales abilities. Using an automated system such as Groove allows systems to be implemented appropriately and effectively while focusing on the aspects of your business that are more worthwhile.

What do you dislike?

Not made for companies growing at a rapid rate. Definitely a product for small business that intends to keep it small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Weigh out all of your options - but Groove is a great product for small business. Cannot get over the ease of use and learning when first using the system. Definitely an asset for sales growth.

The ease of use and learning the system is certainly the greatest part about this product. Easy to train, use, etc. Allows your business to be seen by more clients than without.

Groove review by <span>Junior S.</span>
Junior S.

"Groove is an excellent tool for CRM purposes!"

What do you like best?

Groove Flow. The automation aspect of assisting you with email creation, email outreach, etc. Still somethings that might need approve, but I like the direction flow is heading!

What do you dislike?

Automatic selection/addition of entries from a pre-constructed list that updates every morning. Requires me to add the entries manually, which takes a while. Easier to have it added into a flow automatically (but pending "sending approval").

CRM. Follow up. Monthly emails. Marketing/promotions to professional clientele.

Groove review by User in Internet

"Great tool that makes your day to day easier"

What do you like best?

It's integration with Salesforce and the calendar + reminder functions. Being able to "forget" about some threads because you know Groove will remind you about it if you don't get a reply in X days is just fabulous.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced it first hand but heard that there were some issues with automatic flows.

Syncing emails to salesforce to the appropriate records allow for anyone at our company to be up to date with current conversations with customers and prospects. The reminder function allows for reps to save so many hours and thinking about following up. The calendar sync allows our customers and prospects to easily select the best time for them to talk to us, independently of being one or more colleagues with different calendar availability.

Groove review by <span>C. Delaney D.</span>
C. Delaney D.

"Efficient, user-friendly, and definitely made my dad to day work life easier. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send my calendar link to prospective students so they can schedule an appointment with me rather than pulling teeth trying to find a time that works for both parties.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike at this time. Groove has been very helpful.

Ability to connect with students at convenient times and coordinate with students in different time zones. I also have the ability to see when students open emails and see what links they click on, so I can better engage their interest.

Groove review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.

"groove saves me hours every month!!"

What do you like best?

When using Gmail and salesforce groove really does make it feel like one smooth experience. No more copying and pasting from Gmail to salesforce. It is also so simple to add a new contact to any account all from Gmail.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it was made available to me from my company or what but a better onboarding on what feature does what. I have been using groove for almost two years and just learned about the canned responses last week. Other than that I just love how simple it is.

Our number one goal with groove is Consistency and accountability. Our account management team can communicate with clients inside Gmail and have all interactions logged in SaleForce.

"Streamlining!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate not having to go through the extra step to log inbound and outbound e-mails to our students. The tracking feature is helpful for holding myself and any associated parties accountable to the information shared via e-mail.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes alternative e-mail addresses that our students use, which adds just one step when trying to link the message to the proper account.

The main goal of our team is to streamline as many processes as possible, so we can remain focused on providing quality service to our students.

Groove review by <span>Thomas C.</span>
Thomas C.

"Groove is amazing!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the simplicity of the application, and the scheduler link is a life changer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inability to send out emails through flows, if the recipient has opted out of communications.

Lots of scheduling problems have been resolved. Many benefits with the trackability of email communications.

Groove review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Great product and customer service!"

What do you like best?

Our favorite and best used feature is attaching emails to our Salesforce records; if there were no other features, we would still be a big fan. We also have a lot of people who are starting to really use the templates and email tracker.

What do you dislike?

Right now, we're unable to use the new calendar feature and our Groove windows aren't "sticky"....but Groove is currently working on these issues for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend rolling out (or demonstrating) a few of the features at a time. If I show everything at once, it overwhelms my users and then they don't use any of it. It also helps when other Groove users are in a meeting and talk about how they use Groove...it gets their co-workers fired up!

We're providing users with a way to centralize their communications and activities with specific clients and prospects. With the Salesforce preview needing an email to populate, more users are adding an email address which is beneficial for other departments in our company.

Groove review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great sales automation tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can write out pretyped emails and then schedule them days apart and also mix in calls between the emails.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of having to click the send emails button. It's mostly automated but not 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth every penny

e.g. I use a flow to processing inbound leads. Every inbound gets a call then an email right away if I have to leave a Voice-Mail. So, I do that 7x per inbound, then they go to a nurture flow which is all emails. Problem: having to remember how many times I've called someone and also typing out an email every time to Follow-up with an email.

Groove review by <span>Jim S.</span>
Jim S.

"Great for e-mail tracking"

What do you like best?

Love being able to see who opens my e-mails and when. Automatically tracking that is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything does what I need to do.

Again, just seeing when clients open e-mails is helpful. Saved templates shared amongst teams saves time. Timed e-mail sends is helpful as well.

User in Banking

"Totally blown away by the power of Groove !"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and logging is an incredible resource for ensuring my clients and prospects are engaged, it has improved my ability to e-communicate to the next level.

Scheduled, automated emailing is also a great tool, as many of my target market are most receptive outside normal business hours so I no longer have to interrupt my own time to remember to send a list of emails.

What do you dislike?

Improvements needed in the accuracy of email tracking in terms of multiple recipients.

Also on e-mail tracking - notifications all seem to stay related to the original email/subject if reply as been used instead of compose new email - it can therefore become confusing about which emails are being read and which are not and when.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome for outside sales, pipeline management, contact strategies and relationship management.

Not much technical proficiency needed.

A mobile app would be v useful indeed.

Timing of follow up is a lot easier.

Improved ability to know when you have the client/prospects attention.

Ability to figure out if emails are being opened/received without setting confrontational read receipts - meaning verification of email addresses is easier and ability to figure out if it is going straight to Junk/Spam.

Groove review by <span>Ashley C.</span>
Ashley C.

"Groove has been a huge time saver!"

What do you like best?

Activity breakdown window (sorts mass emails and personal email separately) in Gmail inbox, also ability to integrate with custom objects. In addition the set reminder and schedule email to send later have been huge value adds.

What do you dislike?

Sometime inbox doesn't stretch when closing/opening sidebar, and some features not usable with splitscreen inbox view.

Logging of all emails in Salesforce, ease in creating new leads from inbox. In addition, recruiters have able to track meetings/calls more easily.

Groove review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Functional Sales Team Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Groove flow has allowed my account management team to truly market to their accounts in a very customized way. This has lead to higher open rates and bigger conversions on products we want to push. Most marketing agencies don't have the personal insight that the sales team has, so the content is bland and personalized. Groove Flow has aloud us to customize the content to enhance our customers experience with email marketing.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of checks and balances when creating a flow which can slow down our sales agents. Each template in a flow has to be approved on the day that it is sent. Also, it would be great to have a third party be able to set up a flow and send on the sales agents behalf. Attachments would also be a great addition to each template.

We have a large business problem of Managed customers receiving marketing emails that aren't tracked in our CRM or contradict sales conversations. This leads to mistrust in the customer relationship. Groove has helped us track and market in a more personalized way.

Now I can have Sales Agents leave the business and we can see all customer interaction, allowing us to fill the void quickly and not lose sales.

Groove review by <span>Andrew R.</span>
Andrew R.

"Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly and easy it is. The Gmail and Salesforce integrations are a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to organize flows into folders and set tasks by account instead of contact (ex: sending out 100 emails for 1 account and getting 100 follow-up tasks instead of 1)

Easily initiating and managing many conversation. Also being able to track what's working and what isn't and using the analytics and being able to quickly adjust.

Groove review by <span>Alex C.</span>
Alex C.

"Great product, very responsive support team"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and reliable. Grooves leadership and engineering team is very responsive to solving any problem with the product. They are also very open to adjusting the product roadmap to meet customer requirements.

What do you dislike?

Groove Flow was great, but our team outgrow the functionality at the time. Since then they have continued to add to the product and it looks like it would meet our technical needs now. We still use Groove connect and love its functionality for tracking emails in salesforce and open rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend the product to sales orgs who use Salesforce

Tracking emails in Salesforce and creating outbound sales contact cadences for reps to follow.

"Not much use"

What do you like best?

I like that it can show who looks at our email because its a great way to know how much to follow up with a lead and the manner. It's also good because you can categorize which time of meeting you are holding.

What do you dislike?

It would be much better if they sent an email every time someone looked at our email instead of a notification

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think there may be better systems out there - - personally I love Outreach and think this is their biggest competition

Managing outreach is much better with Groove because if someone is consistently looking at your email - it signals to you that you should continue with outreach.

Groove review by <span>Bryce B.</span>
Bryce B.

"Helpful addition to my email workflow"

What do you like best?

Ability to send a link whereby a client can see my calendar and schedule appointments.

What do you dislike?

The appointments always seem to be at awkward intervals like 11:40 instead of 11:30 or 11:45. I'm assuming that's a setting or something that I'm not using correctly. It's annoying that the groove tool bar at the bottom of my email window covers up the Gmail toolbar for font, color etc.

Reducing the amount of back and forth emails required to schedule a demo or call.

User in Education Management

"Groove is a great tool for connecting emails from Gmail -> Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I use it to attach events, emails, and all communications with my customers to their salesforce page. I used to have to bcc: a long salesforce link to get the emails attached to my customer's page, but not anymore!

What do you dislike?

The templates that I have that exist within Salesforce do not copy over to my Gmail.

Connecting customer communications from my Gmail to my Salesforce organization. I also am able to see contact information within my inbox for the customer I am emailing back.

Groove review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Groove keeps me in a Groove"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to integrate Groove with Salesforce and keep me in contact with my clients. Groove allows quick and convenient updates, documents and articles that make my clients happy with our correspondence.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything in particular I dislike about Groove.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Groove and its many tools as soon and often as you can. You will find yourself improving on your communication with your various clients and your own team.

Groove allows me to synchronize quickly with Salesforce and keep my clients connected with pertinent information. Groove has several tools that save me time when it comes to how I present notes and information in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

"Groove Review"

What do you like best?

The groove app allows me to link finctionality between Google applicatioons and the Salesforce CRM. It also allows me to see if/when someone reads or responds to e-mail messages. My favorite function is how it synchronizes my Google calendar with the Salesforce CRM in such a way that I do not have to toggle between the two applications to track activity or schedule tasks.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a function to allow Groove to start automatically upon sign on to the computer. You must sign on every time.

1. Efficiently tracking activity without feeling compelled to keep printouts of customer information to import into other software like Google Calendar, or Gmail.

Groove review by <span>James G.</span>
James G.

"Makes life easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to send calendar scheduling links, add in contacts into SalesForce directly from an email in Gmail and the ability to quickly place folks into a flow within Gmail.

What do you dislike?

The hover button when adding in a contact from gmail is too sensitive, it switches by the time I get to the form on the right hand side.

Streamlining sales processes and keeping everything accurate and up to date in SalesForce

Groove review by <span>Taylor G.</span>
Taylor G.

"Groove Email Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track emails and that groove sysncs with sales force. It is easy to tell if someone has oepned the email I have sent to the.

What do you dislike?

I t ruthfully don't have anything that I dislike about Groovce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is is extremely efficent and I would recommend for people to use with a large number of clients

Responsivness of cleints and it is a lot quicker than what we have previouly been using

Groove review by <span>Simonas B.</span>
Simonas B.

"Groove - Great!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Groove makes it a great user experience.

What do you dislike?

It lacks a bit of feature functionality in comparison to something like Yesware, but I would choose Groove regardless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

It is an essential tool in my everyday sales job.

Groove review by <span>Dan A.</span>
Dan A.

"Fast and convenient emailing"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to switch over to your email when making a call and queue up an already created email.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails you have in your folder clear out and you have to re find that email. Not a hard process though.

I am solving the ability to engage with more people quicker with groove. This has given me the ability to have more productive conversations everyday.

"Feeling the Groove"

What do you like best?

I love how i can create unlimited emails and campaign flows to match the needs of the prospects i hunt. I also love the integrations with salesforce so you can work and manage just about anything from your CRM.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an easy skip button to push when logging calls that you don't need to make at that time, like the email sections. I also wish you could automate flow switches if people get to a certain point on one flow they can automatically be moved to another when one finishes.

Mainly using the software for more efficient lead generation and re-engagement with lost opportunities.

Groove review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Groove Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to give customers your availability and link it to your google calendar.

What do you dislike?

the buffers make ZERO sense. If I want to have a call with someone with a 10 minute buffer after, my calls would have to begin at the :10 or :05 where as they should be able to begin at the :00 or :30

groove solves the problem of timing issues with customers, organizing differences, and more.

Groove review by <span>Kai W.</span>
Kai W.

"Useful team product"

What do you like best?

Ability to log emails into related Salesforce contact, account, and opportunity records. Ability to track opens of emails.

What do you dislike?

Would like ability (or more visible option) to attach emails to custom object records and to roll multiple attachments with same header into one string in Salesforce (the last might be a pipe dream and not in Groove's control!)

Communication between multiple staff and constituents. This product has resolved much of the pain points we had in missing or duplicate communications to our customers. Results have included less work on our part and less customer frustration.

Groove review by <span>Will S.</span>
Will S.

"Good email tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Great for tracking emails. Integration with gmail works well.

What do you dislike?

Email open tracking can be a little wonky. My company name link in my signature gets tracked in the first email I sent with groove months ago.

Helps sales management track our meetings, help us track our meetings, has helped us stay more organized personally and as a team.

Groove review by <span>Brian B.</span>
Brian B.

"Seamless Integration"

What do you like best?

No-nonsense Salesforce/Gmail integration

What do you dislike?

Can't set a date range on calendar link.

Our employees can easily track and log emails right into Salesforce without ever leaving Gmail. This has greatly increased process efficiency.

Groove review by <span>Willians B.</span>
Willians B.

"The best Tracker "

What do you like best?

I love when I know that the person I sent e-mail read it or clicked in the link.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we receive updates of new opened e-mails and clicked link a long time after the real action.

I work with some register link that give me my salary, so when a costumer click in the link of my e-mail and register with my company I win money!

Groove review by User

"Groove makes my job easier!"

What do you like best?

The ability to attach email messages to Salesforce from Gmail is super helpful, along with the ability to add contacts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, Groove does not recognize email address of my Salesforce contacts, so I have to manually search for the record to attach the message to.

Being able to read through my co-workers emails to my clients reduces the time to answer my client's questions and concerns.

Groove review by <span>Ryan F.</span>
Ryan F.

"Tired of playing phone tag with clients?"

What do you like best?

I love the feature to have my own scheduler link and be able to track when someone opens their email. The tracking also makes linking emails to salesforce.

What do you dislike?

nothing. its great! I have seen an increase in meetings booked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

makes your workday more efficient

We have been able to schedule more appointments.

"Job Well Done"

What do you like best?

The ability to be able to faster and more precisely address needs of students. The appointment booking option is fantastic. As well, as the ability to create my own templates

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my emails don't log which can be furstrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn how to use it!

It's legit made my job so much more productive. booking meeting, creating meetings, templates, etc. has been huge

Groove review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Don't be Slow. Get Groove Flow "

What do you like best?

I just love how lean and simple Flow is. Setting up takes no time and it gives me the flexibility I need to scale my operations.

Whether it's just staying on top of clients or PR contacts, with Flow I can do 10 people's work all by myself. Absolutely necessarily for start up leaders getting the most out of their resources.

What do you dislike?

Once I had to make changes to some of the contacts on that list. Which isn't a problem if your list is clean, but a nice-to-have would be just that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know something just hit up their support. Chris and Alex have been immensely helpful and super responsive.

We're a small operation trying to get a lot done. Emailing prospects and scheduling meetings has always been a manual task with very little visibility into what was working and what wasn't. With flow, everything is streamlined and it's just so easy to schedule follow ups.

Our reach in audience has quadrupled and I've scheduled way more calls than I could have before.

Groove review by <span>Caroline W.</span>
Caroline W.

"Great productive tool "

What do you like best?

I like how it is directly integrated with my email so I don't have to go back and forth from salesforce to gmail.

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything I dislike about groove

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to it's full potential and it will create great results for you

I have been more productive with groove because it makes the process of calling and emailing prospects faster and more efficient

Groove review by User in Computer Software

"Use Groove to grow your business"

What do you like best?

Email tracking

Shortening sales cycle

Keeping better track of prospects in the pipeline

What do you dislike?

At this time there are no missing features that we have missed.

This tool allows our inside sales team to better organize their day. It has also helped us to shorten our sales cycle by automating actions that we complete on a daily basis like sending emails to keep a prospect moving.

Groove review by <span>George C.</span>
George C.

"Useful, and better thanToutApp"

What do you like best?

It crashes less that ToutApp which we used previously. The Chrome extension makes keeping track of correspondence easier than having an extra window open as we had to before.

What do you dislike?

The Groove tab when sending an email covers the bottom of my email which can be annoying. This is cosmetic however and I'm broadly happy that we have switched.

Keeping track of engagement

Groove review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.

"Enterprise Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Super simple interface and the time it saves me daily.

What do you dislike?

I wish some functions didn't require to access my contacts. Then my company would unlock more features.

Groove saves me at least 45 minutes a day of admin tasks. This is time I can spend with my customers. The interface is simple and doing all my work within my email interface is key. I am much more productive and I have the peace of mind that I am logging my activity in our CRM.

Groove review by <span>Sean S.</span>
Sean S.

"Groove is awesome and I've still yet to unlock all its capabilities"

What do you like best?

The reminders and the ability to write notes for your reminders. Very helpful!

What do you dislike?

I wish that you had more options for setting a reminder like 'Next Monday'. The same way you have for scheduling an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Groove just saves you time and time is the most important resources we all have.

Efficiency and organization which all rolls up to time management.

Groove review by <span>Alberto V.</span>
Alberto V.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

What i like most is the notifications, its really useful when you know that your clients is reading your emails.

What do you dislike?

nothing dislike me, im very please wit the tool

i solve the problem that in the pasy i dont raelly know if mi clients were reading my emails, and i focus on them to make a better follow up

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Great tool. I am in a support role for my company's commercial team and have limited use of SalesForce as a whole. Using Groove my interactions are logged with one click and emails to accounts are tracked.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet run into anything that I dislike about Groove.

Co-workers are actually getting things logged immediately.

Groove review by User

"Great Feature to track Emails"

What do you like best?

It is easy to log emails to applicants' records. This feature helps to track the communication so that you can have a full record. Anyone in your organization have access to important communication to help make decisions.

What do you dislike?

The feature should be available with other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox. Although I mainly use Google Chrome, I sometimes must use Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using the software immediately. Get in the habit.

We're tracking all important or relevant emails to the records of our applicants. It helps to create a communication history with applicants.

Groove review by <span>Brett P.</span>
Brett P.

"Consistent User of Groove!"

What do you like best?

The easy way to transition from my Gmail to Salesforce helps me as the Inside Sales Associate. I am consistently in my inbox and before Groove it was a pain to have to open and connect to Salesforce to find the contact tied to the lead or opportunity. With Groove, I can easily see everything that the Lead or Opportunity has so I can quickly respond to the client and close the deal faster!

What do you dislike?

There are times when Groove has glitches, but they've improved it immensely so I am very happy with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to easily view all the information from the client when connecting with them via email, then you should definitely consider getting Groove. I've been very happy with it and have been able to track my leads and opportunities more successfully than I did without it!

It syncs my Salesforce to my Gmail to we can act fast when connecting with a client over email. Being Inside Sales, I rely heavily on the correct connection between the opportunity stage and gmail email to predict a perfect 30-60-90 funnel for my manager.

Groove review by Internal Consultant in Program Development
Internal Consultant in Program Development

"My life is so much easier with Groove!!"

What do you like best?

Everyday I use the following features:

Tracking emails

Groove Flow

Scheduling link

Attaching emails to Salesforce records

Email templates

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the templates I set up in Groove Flow do not connect or do not show up on the templates button on the email groove bar.

I'm grateful for the way that the tracking emails and scheduling links have improved my relationship/account management for both me and my clients.

Groove review by User

"Groove has proven to be an incredibly useful tool for organizing and scheduling."

What do you like best?

Groove has simplified the scheduling process when dealing with a high volume of new customers each week. There are also great integrations with the other tools we use such as SFDC and Auto Pilot.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations with the current product, especially in regards to scheduling. There is no way to have meetings start at the top or :30 of an hour-- it always has an offset time depending on the buffer set.

-Scheduling-- directly syncing with our calendars, and automating calendar invites.

-Email tracking

Groove review by <span>Melissa R.</span>
Melissa R.

"Excellent Sales Resource"

What do you like best?

1. Email tracking

2. Organized Templates

3. Salesforce Integration

What do you dislike?

Groove template formatting can get a little glitchy.

Understanding email performance, and organizing efforts across my sales cycle. I've realized that the simple "reminders" embedded in Groove have made me work more efficiently in following up with my customers.

"Great app"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use functionality in gmail and Salesforce. They are regularly releasing new features that automate even more workflow and customize messaging. The Support team is also extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

So far I am pleased with all aspects of the app

Personalized email flows based on sales stage, integration of email to Salesforce, scheduling sales calls and meetings.

Groove review by <span>Alex (Mac) M.</span>
Alex (Mac) M.

"Groove has been instrumental in our teams growth!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, as well as how effective the platform is.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found something that is noticeably an issue.

Time saving, tracking and analytics for our teams.

Groove review by User

"Easy to use, Helpful features to email"

What do you like best?

I like several features, the email tracking that shows when emails are opened is the one I like best.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes of Groove so far. Have not had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice features that make it easier to connect systems like email to salesforce. Adds nice features to gmail as well.

The calendar feature is very helpful when trying to book meetings. Also the delayed email feature helps when you want an email to go out at a different time.

Groove review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Awesome Tool, Constantly Enhanced and Improving"

What do you like best?

Groove does a great job of listening to their customers and developing what they're asking for.

What do you dislike?

A few quirks with corporate gmail integration and SSO not automatically signing you in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with. Super responsive and easy to receive support.

Logging emails into Salesforce is seamless and works great. The Calendar functionality around "Schedule a meeting with me" is incredibly useful and saves a ton of time with back and forth conversations when attempting to book a meeting.

Groove review by Consultant

"Get More Organised With Groove"

What do you like best?

I use groove along with Salesforce.My days were never so organised.In the morning,I get an update that these email & calls are pending.With just clicks away,you are done for the day.You have covered all the follow ups tasks and you stay on top of it.

What do you dislike?

Would have been great if groove send a consolidated monthly report on email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its an awesome tool,will make your life much simpler.

Staying organised by sending proper emails

Regular Calls & Follow up intimation

Email tracking

Groove review by User in Computer Software

"Absolutely Fantastic Sales Tool!"

What do you like best?

Email tracking, email reminders, and email scheduling are the three most helpful features of Groove. In addition, the Sales Flows help maintain structure, especially over time.

What do you dislike?

The UI interface is sometimes a bit glitchy and inconsistent, however, I imagine Groove will improve this over time as it is still a young product.

We have been able to expand our sales pipeline considerably and also been able to keep better track of opportunities by not letting them get lost over time.

Groove review by <span>Andrew J.</span>
Andrew J.

"Groove has been great. Helps my workflow everday "

What do you like best?

Mass communication quickly. Able to organize work flow for day

What do you dislike?

Can't auto populate a saved search in groove

Time saving is huge. Organizes day easier

Groove review by <span>Savannah W.</span>
Savannah W.

"Very pleased with Groove! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use, how quickly it syncs with my google calendar and templates are a life saver!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my templates formatting gets a bit messed up and can be time consuming to fix.

Time management and efficiency

Groove review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

"Groove makes my job in retaining emails and student information easier. "

What do you like best?

I like being able to have students book calls with me through Google calendar.

What do you dislike?

All the connections to Salesforce aren't always smooth.

It's made it a lot easier to keep track of how much contact I've had with my students.

Groove review by <span>Daniel C.</span>
Daniel C.

"Great tool to give you the edge you need to close business"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to set reminders to follow up on all your leads. It is very important to stay on top of every prospect/client in tech driven business environment.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The product serves it's purpose well.

Deadlines are very important in my line of work and Groove provides the tools to keep myself and clients on schedule.

Groove review by User

"I have really enjoyed using Groove so far! "

What do you like best?

The product has worked well without any issues- I like that it shows if it is indeed logging the email. I also like the linking meeting invite feature.

What do you dislike?

I have had a slight issue linking Groove to a contact in Salesforce- still looking into this to see if it is on the Salesforce side.

Automatic syncing is awesome so that I do not have to go in and log everything in SFDC at the end of the day.

Groove review by <span>Beth B.</span>
Beth B.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Groove's ability to log emails into Salesforce and its ability to offer meeting scheduling.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything. We have been using them since almost the beginning and they are very adaptive to our needs.

Makes it easy for the team to use Salesforce.

"Groove is groovy!"

What do you like best?

How I can delay emails being sent, so cool to be able to customize that feature. That way my team doesnt get bombarded all at once, and I dont have to go back into drafts to send something out later.

What do you dislike?

I dont know everything it can do. Doesnt walk you thru a bunch of steps like other more intuative apps on the iphone, etc

described above. also, I like knowing when people read my emails.

Groove review by <span>Nicholas D.</span>
Nicholas D.

"Groove has a great design but some of the features don;t work and are inaccurate. "

What do you like best?

The template manager. I also like the way that you can share templates with the team.

What do you dislike?

The email tracking is not as accurate as YesWare. It's also not very intuitive to use the campaigns or "Flows."

N/A

Groove review by <span>Jenny B.</span>
Jenny B.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

The scheduling feature to send emails later.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Salesforce functionality is off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Webinar trainings would be helpful

Able to solve follow-ups and identification of contacts. Truly realized the benefit of being able to work in a more timely manner.

Groove review by <span>Brett D.</span>
Brett D.

"Easy to use and very effective."

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to install and use. I use it primarily to logged all my emails in SalesForce and it works great.

What do you dislike?

Having to click the box to log the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you won't regret it.

Logging all conversations in SaleForce. Never missing a communication in SalesForce for visibility.

Groove review by <span>Stephen F.</span>
Stephen F.

"Great app"

What do you like best?

What I like best about groove is the ease of use, and the convience of the crm link.

What do you dislike?

So far I have found Groove satisfactory and don't have any complaints

email tracking, crm integration.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how simple Groove is to use. We were only using it for tracking open rates, we now have some solid flows set up.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more advanced reporting on the length/content of messages and the effect they have on open/reply rates. Also, being able to report on the performance of messages in different regions of the world would be sweet.

Email flows/Mass messaging. This saves us lots of time.

Groove review by <span>Chad S.</span>
Chad S.

"The speed of sending messages has been the most benefit for me. "

What do you like best?

I like the user interface and how it interacts with Gmail.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prefilled fields always do not populate.

The speed and ease of sending email is the biggest problem Groove solves.

Learning about Groove?

* We monitor all Groove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.