Groove

Groove gives you all your important Salesforce data and features right inside of Gmail. You can quickly see your relationship with any person or company, send email templates, or see who is opening your emails.

Work for Groove?
Cirrusinsight vs 3  2x

Learning about Groove?

Groove Reviews

Ask Groove a Question
Showing 116 Groove reviews
Groove review by <span>Helen C.</span>
Helen C.

Brilliant tool and easy to use!

What do you like best?

I like the ability you have to create as many groove flows as you like and have integration back to Salesforce and field updates (in accordance to email reply/ bounce etc). I also really love that you have the analytics of each groove flow you create so you can cross compare and see which was most successful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that once you insert a number of contact email addresses off a report from Salesforce, you are then unable to select more than one contact at a time (if its a mistake) to remove from the flow you originally intended to place them in. I think this is something that could be worked on and resolved.

Mass reach out/ updates to customers and users on the same day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Groove
Groove review by <span>Hannah S.</span>
Hannah S.

Excellent SalesForce integration. Great e-mail tracking. Good confidence booster

What do you like best?

I love the email tracking and reporting done by Groove. Its awesome to see what emails are being opened and how often links embedded in the email body are being clicked. This is a big confidence booster in sales when you are sending high volumes of emails! It also provides a great way to give more targeted efforts to follow up.

The salesforce integration is a HUGE time saver. Emails automatically get logged to the salesforce contact. Calendar appointments also get automatically logged as a call at the time of sending the invite and later as a call when the appointment actually occurs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have enough time in the day to learn ALL the ways Groove could help me more. Their newsletters are helpful to pull out tiny chunks to be aware of or learn in the moment but its honesty more on me to just sit down and learn more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out how to better track emails that may have been forwarded and opened by others as opposed to showing numerous opens by the original receiver.

qualifying leads.

saving time with SalesForce entries.

quantifying productivity for performance reviews.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Groove review by User

Intuitive, Easy to use and very handy

What do you like best?

The automatic assignment to emails, so everything is tracked. This means you can't forget to track something - We use this in conjunction with salesforce and it is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Having to remember to unselect emails I don't want tracked.

(An issue that seldom occurs and isn't a problem frankly but worth mentioning!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using fiddly software to send links to customers so you can figure out if they have seen your quotes/information/offerings, this is a much more user friendly way of achieving the same thing. It stores the number of times someone has opened your email too and the exact times they opened it and from where so you have that added insight into their work habits/interest in what you have sent to them.

Knowing when customers have received emails and read them - Ditto with colleagues.

Helps weed out wrong email addresses.

Helps assign emails to the account on salesforce.

Groove review by <span>Gretchen B.</span>
Gretchen B.

So easy - sooo good!

What do you like best?

Groove is perfection to me. Very easy to use and makes tracking your emails a breeze. Groove Flow is pretty incredible as well, allowing you to run mass campaigns without having to hire an intern - or two. Really love this software!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have to relogin into Groove everytime I log into my email. I wish it was on all the time! That and I wish there were an app - a girl can dream!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Groove Flow. Make sure you're logged in and using it! Put your contacts in Salesforce so you can track everything. Good luck!

Groove helps me understand who is opening my emails in the most effective way. Because of Groove, I've been able to target my prospects much more effectively and save a lot of time. I've also been able to track my activities more effectively through the Flow program which has made it a lot easier to target thousands of prospects and keep track of them. Lastly, it's been easier to coordinate meetings with prospects, with the Groove calendar function.

Groove review by <span>Stephen M.</span>
Stephen M.

Easy to Use, Fantastic Support

What do you like best?

Groove is super easy to get up and running. It takes just a few short minutes to get the extension installed on your browser and logged in via Salesforce. The support team is stellar - from simple questions to bugs, they're informative and responsive, always exceeding my expectations.

What do you dislike?

The software can be a bit simple at time - not giving complex enough details that you would hope to receive. However, some of this is a facet of the email tracking space, that is limited in what details it can provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that Groove has the exact features you're looking for - you don't want to have to supplement it with another tool that has a high overlap in features. Overall though, I believe it is one of the best tools in the space.

Our sales team needs to know who has opened, clicked on, and replied to their emails. This tool helps them do that and so much more. In addition to email tracking, it provides access to our calendars - you can send a link out to a customer with your availability pre-loaded for them to select what time works best. Even better, you can amend that link to include any of your co-worker's calendars, which makes scheduling multi-person meetings a breeze.

Groove review by <span>Emyli V.</span>
Emyli V.

Faster Than Yesware With A Few Drawbacks

What do you like best?

Strengths

-Easy to adjust your flow

-Easy to navigate

-Easy to edit details on sidebar within gmail

-Faster, more manageable, and more automated that Yesware

LinkedIn Export Feature

What do you dislike?

Glitches

-Cannot change the account name prior to sending an email

- Calls were off in reporting

-No OOO reschedule feature like Yesware offers

-When I try to create a new template email, software attempts to load template but never does. I cannot go back or get out of the load page without completely closing gmail and re-opening. I attempted to create a template twice with the same results both times.

-Glitches when attempting to edit a new template email that I’ve copied and pasted into the template field. I couldn’t remove spacing and then it just froze.

-When I try to create a new template in Gmail, I can’t use an email I’ve already drafted and then hit save, I have to hit the plus sign to create the new template first and then copy and paste the content into the template. This is annoying because if I’m copying and pasting content from an email thread, I can’t actually access my email because it greys out the rest of the screen. So I’d have to open up a new email window in order to copy and paste the content into the template.

-Formatting issues when I try and copy and paste content into a template. When I copy and paste from Google Docs, the formatting seems ok but when I copy and paste from Gmail, all of my spacing gets deleted and I have to reformat everything.

Use the <> icon to add template as HTML so formatting doesn’t get all wonky

-Need to change account name to the name you are going to use when emailing the contact. No way to do it prior to sending so that it cues up automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't already have Yesware and you don't have to reconfigure your SFDC, then I'd get Groove over Yesware for the ease of use and one-click prospecting it provides. Cool company and great support. The only reason we didn't do it is because we already had Yesware and Zoom and didn't want to reconfigure everything and waste money on tools that weren't already up for expiration.

It's basically Yesware but more streamlined and user friendly. Email reporting for SDRs.

Learning about Groove?

* We monitor all Groove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.