4.7
(285 reviews)

Groove gives you all your important Salesforce data and features right inside of Gmail. You can quickly see your relationship with any person or company, send email templates, or see who is opening your emails.

Work for Groove?

Learning about Groove?

Groove Reviews

Ask Groove a Question
Showing 285 Groove reviews
Groove review by Brett P.
Brett P.

"Consistent User of Groove!"

What do you like best?

The easy way to transition from my Gmail to Salesforce helps me as the Inside Sales Associate. I am consistently in my inbox and before Groove it was a pain to have to open and connect to Salesforce to find the contact tied to the lead or opportunity. With Groove, I can easily see everything that the Lead or Opportunity has so I can quickly respond to the client and close the deal faster!

What do you dislike?

There are times when Groove has glitches, but they've improved it immensely so I am very happy with it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to easily view all the information from the client when connecting with them via email, then you should definitely consider getting Groove. I've been very happy with it and have been able to track my leads and opportunities more successfully than I did without it!

It syncs my Salesforce to my Gmail to we can act fast when connecting with a client over email. Being Inside Sales, I rely heavily on the correct connection between the opportunity stage and gmail email to predict a perfect 30-60-90 funnel for my manager.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Groove
Groove review by User in Internet

"Not much use"

What do you like best?

I like that it can show who looks at our email because its a great way to know how much to follow up with a lead and the manner. It's also good because you can categorize which time of meeting you are holding.

What do you dislike?

It would be much better if they sent an email every time someone looked at our email instead of a notification

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think there may be better systems out there - - personally I love Outreach and think this is their biggest competition

Managing outreach is much better with Groove because if someone is consistently looking at your email - it signals to you that you should continue with outreach.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Groove review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"Easy to Use, Fantastic Support"

What do you like best?

Groove is super easy to get up and running. It takes just a few short minutes to get the extension installed on your browser and logged in via Salesforce. The support team is stellar - from simple questions to bugs, they're informative and responsive, always exceeding my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that Groove has the exact features you're looking for - you don't want to have to supplement it with another tool that has a high overlap in features. Overall though, I believe it is one of the best tools in the space.

Our sales team needs to know who has opened, clicked on, and replied to their emails. This tool helps them do that and so much more. In addition to email tracking, it provides access to our calendars - you can send a link out to a customer with your availability pre-loaded for them to select what time works best. Even better, you can amend that link to include any of your co-worker's calendars, which makes scheduling multi-person meetings a breeze.

Groove review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Don't be Slow. Get Groove Flow "

What do you like best?

I just love how lean and simple Flow is. Setting up takes no time and it gives me the flexibility I need to scale my operations.

Whether it's just staying on top of clients or PR contacts, with Flow I can do 10 people's work all by myself. Absolutely necessarily for start up leaders getting the most out of their resources.

What do you dislike?

Once I had to make changes to some of the contacts on that list. Which isn't a problem if your list is clean, but a nice-to-have would be just that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know something just hit up their support. Chris and Alex have been immensely helpful and super responsive.

We're a small operation trying to get a lot done. Emailing prospects and scheduling meetings has always been a manual task with very little visibility into what was working and what wasn't. With flow, everything is streamlined and it's just so easy to schedule follow ups.

Our reach in audience has quadrupled and I've scheduled way more calls than I could have before.

Groove review by Ernie A. G.
Ernie A. G.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Everything to disposition our leads is there along with means to scheduling a task or event so your lead is in touch.

What do you dislike?

When I was not able to get Groove to sync with my calendar.

Clients are in contact creating the impression that my banker does call me regularly.

Groove review by Andrew J.
Andrew J.

"Groove has been great. Helps my workflow everday "

What do you like best?

Mass communication quickly. Able to organize work flow for day

What do you dislike?

Can't auto populate a saved search in groove

Time saving is huge. Organizes day easier

Groove review by Andrew R.
Andrew R.

"Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

I love how user-friendly and easy it is. The Gmail and Salesforce integrations are a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to organize flows into folders and set tasks by account instead of contact (ex: sending out 100 emails for 1 account and getting 100 follow-up tasks instead of 1)

Easily initiating and managing many conversation. Also being able to track what's working and what isn't and using the analytics and being able to quickly adjust.

Groove review by William R.
William R.

"Excellent GMail / Salesforce integration app"

What do you like best?

The ease with which it is installed and configured. The different features available. Email tracking and logging.

What do you dislike?

Aside from the right-hand pane displayed in the Google Mail page, there is also a left-hand configuration menu and a browser extension menu. It does confuse non-technical user as to which button they should click to configure or reconfigure their settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep reminding your users that Groove is Chrome-based, and doesn't work in Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari, etc. Some users tend to forget and then open whatever browser they clicked on first.

Ease of logging emails between Google Mail and Salesforce.

Groove review by Brett D.
Brett D.

"Easy to use and very effective."

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to install and use. I use it primarily to logged all my emails in SalesForce and it works great.

What do you dislike?

Having to click the box to log the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you won't regret it.

Logging all conversations in SaleForce. Never missing a communication in SalesForce for visibility.

Groove review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"GROOVE has been a game changer in my daily appointment management and CRM. "

What do you like best?

The Groove scheduler is amazing. Many of my clients ask me how they can obtain the Groove scheduler. This is because scheduling appointments with prospects and clients alike usually involves a mutually annoying game of communication ping pong. Calendars, even google calendars, do not easily share available time slots where all parties can meet. Groove scheduler solves this PERFECTLY, and it is mobile friendly.

However, more importantly, the integration of email communication into my SF is a time saver without compare. I likely would not keep records as accurately as I do were it not for Groove.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that Groove sometimes does not launch into my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Groove allows unsophisticated users to easily manage email communication for sales.

Scheduling appointments with prospects and clients alike usually involves a mutually annoying game of communication ping pong. Calendars, even google calendars, do not easily share available time slots where all parties can meet. Groove scheduler solves this PERFECTLY.

Email tracking also helps me better understand the behaviors of my intended email recipients. When do they open their email? Are they traveling?

Groove review by Murphy H.
Murphy H.

"Most Complete Gmail/Salesforce Tool"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration of Salesforce into Gmail. Easily link emails to any records you want. Groove will find the related contact/account and opportunities. You can also search for additional or different records to link to. I like the bonus features of the scheduler, reminders and email tracking. Support team is very helpful and easy to work with. They are very open to suggestions for improvements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I would like to have the ability to edit an email to remove previous replies in a chain before linking to a record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow salespeople to create email activities in Salesforce without copy and paste. Having a tool easy for them to use promotes greater adoption for activity tracking,

Groove review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"My experience with Groove"

What do you like best?

My company started using Paperless proposal so I had to switch to the program my company uses now. As a former Salesforce user, I love the way it integrates. When creating an email I have the option to attach it to an account, a contact or to a contact and opportunity among other scenarios. This has been a huge time saver for me. Very easy to use and makes tracking your emails a breeze. Groove Flow is pretty incredible as well, allowing you to run mass campaigns

What do you dislike?

The software can be a bit simple at time - not giving complex enough details that you would hope to receive. However, some of this is a facet of the email tracking space, that is limited in what details it can provide.Analytics could be a little more robust but I'm told that is in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

user friendly, recommend it to everyone

Our sales team needs to know who has opened, clicked on, and replied to their emails. This tool helps them do that and so much more. Using the reminder feature was a big time saver for me. In addition to email tracking, it provides access to our calendars - you can send a link out to a customer with your availability pre-loaded for them to select what time works best

"Great app"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use functionality in gmail and Salesforce. They are regularly releasing new features that automate even more workflow and customize messaging. The Support team is also extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

So far I am pleased with all aspects of the app

Personalized email flows based on sales stage, integration of email to Salesforce, scheduling sales calls and meetings.

Groove review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"General speaking it's a game changer for marketing campaign"

What do you like best?

able to preset all e-amils you need to send, even it's in different data and different content.

What do you dislike?

Can't sort by who did not open your E-mail,but why did not open you e-mail is the people we always want to send another follow up E-mail to

Mass email

Groove review by Emyli V.
Emyli V.

"Faster Than Yesware With A Few Drawbacks"

What do you like best?

Strengths

-Easy to adjust your flow

-Easy to navigate

-Easy to edit details on sidebar within gmail

-Faster, more manageable, and more automated that Yesware

LinkedIn Export Feature

What do you dislike?

Glitches

-Cannot change the account name prior to sending an email

- Calls were off in reporting

-No OOO reschedule feature like Yesware offers

-When I try to create a new template email, software attempts to load template but never does. I cannot go back or get out of the load page without completely closing gmail and re-opening. I attempted to create a template twice with the same results both times.

-Glitches when attempting to edit a new template email that I’ve copied and pasted into the template field. I couldn’t remove spacing and then it just froze.

-When I try to create a new template in Gmail, I can’t use an email I’ve already drafted and then hit save, I have to hit the plus sign to create the new template first and then copy and paste the content into the template. This is annoying because if I’m copying and pasting content from an email thread, I can’t actually access my email because it greys out the rest of the screen. So I’d have to open up a new email window in order to copy and paste the content into the template.

-Formatting issues when I try and copy and paste content into a template. When I copy and paste from Google Docs, the formatting seems ok but when I copy and paste from Gmail, all of my spacing gets deleted and I have to reformat everything.

Use the <> icon to add template as HTML so formatting doesn’t get all wonky

-Need to change account name to the name you are going to use when emailing the contact. No way to do it prior to sending so that it cues up automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't already have Yesware and you don't have to reconfigure your SFDC, then I'd get Groove over Yesware for the ease of use and one-click prospecting it provides. Cool company and great support. The only reason we didn't do it is because we already had Yesware and Zoom and didn't want to reconfigure everything and waste money on tools that weren't already up for expiration.

It's basically Yesware but more streamlined and user friendly. Email reporting for SDRs.

Groove review by User in Internet

"Simple. Effective. Results"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to use and setup. Desktop notification kept the team on track.

What do you dislike?

Slight nuances in formatting of the emails. You had to create the entire template in one shot. If you modify an existing template for a new campaign, it formats all new edits differently.

Automating nurture emails. Great tool.

"Great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

Great Prospecting Tool for salespeople and executives

What do you dislike?

Not many CRM capabilities that would allow you to manage accounts

More efficient prospecting and making sure no one falls through the cracks

Groove review by Greg L.
Greg L.

"Best bang for your buck!"

What do you like best?

Groove has all of the essentials of a prospecting tool. The thing that I love the most about them is that they aren't trying to create fluff in their product to increase the price.

What do you dislike?

I think that their website could use an update, but other than that, I think they are doing a pretty good job of keeping up with the competition.

Groove helps us create a repeatable outreach process that allows us to onboard more quickly and have data analytics to determine our most effective outreach combinations.

Groove review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for all sales roles, better than other competitors"

What do you like best?

Groove has features for every sales role. As an account executive I especially like the gmail chrome extension that allows you to view relevant sfdc records and edit them within gmail. It is also very customizable so you can pull relevant fields within the extension. I've used others like Yesware, MixMax and Groove is by far the most customizable and intuitive user interface.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to improve with groove. I do wish they had a mobile app that I could use so that I had the productivity tools while emailing from my phone. However it is nice that all of emails still get tracked into SFDC even if emailing from your phone.

Looking to connect gmail and salesforce to see more day to day productivity. 100% of emails are logged to the appropriate records in SFDC.

Groove review by Simonas B.
Simonas B.

"Groove - Great!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Groove makes it a great user experience.

What do you dislike?

It lacks a bit of feature functionality in comparison to something like Yesware, but I would choose Groove regardless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

It is an essential tool in my everyday sales job.

Groove review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Fantastic Email Logging"

What do you like best?

The fact that Groove does server-side syncing means the emails get logged even if the email is sent from a new computer/mobile/etc.

What do you dislike?

It's a very customizable tool and it can take some time to get the settings JUST right.

We used a competitor that did the logging purely from their chrome extension. This meant if they sent an email from anywhere else (not chrome) it wouldn't get logged.

Groove review by Beth B.
Beth B.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Groove's ability to log emails into Salesforce and its ability to offer meeting scheduling.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything. We have been using them since almost the beginning and they are very adaptive to our needs.

Makes it easy for the team to use Salesforce.

Groove review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Awesome product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to use it on multiple devices

What do you dislike?

sometime the product freezes and i have to reload

Getting work dont efficiently and timely with little errors

Groove review by Will S.
Will S.

"Good email tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Great for tracking emails. Integration with gmail works well.

What do you dislike?

Email open tracking can be a little wonky. My company name link in my signature gets tracked in the first email I sent with groove months ago.

Helps sales management track our meetings, help us track our meetings, has helped us stay more organized personally and as a team.

Groove review by Laura R.
Laura R.

"Quick, delightful SFDC integration"

What do you like best?

Groove is easy to configure and works seamlessly in my email. The interface is non-intrusive but also easy to expand if you want to add contacts or drill into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Controlling the settings at times can be a bit difficult to find. Additionally, adding HTML templates in Salesforce takes some practice to figure out. The in-email editing is a great shortcut if you don't need to input special characters.

We are bridging the gap between our email inboxes and Salesforce accounts. We are able to easily track account communications between Sales and Customer Success with Groove

Groove review by Alex (Mac) M.
Alex (Mac) M.

"Groove has been instrumental in our teams growth!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, as well as how effective the platform is.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found something that is noticeably an issue.

Time saving, tracking and analytics for our teams.

Groove review by User in Higher Education

"Excellent time saver"

What do you like best?

Groove makes logging emails extremely simple and saves lots of time

What do you dislike?

The search feature must cast a wide net because there are often multiple accounts that pull up when searching for a name....even accounts where the name does not match

Saving time is the biggest solution

Groove review by Junior S.
Junior S.

"Groove is an excellent tool for CRM purposes!"

What do you like best?

Groove Flow. The automation aspect of assisting you with email creation, email outreach, etc. Still somethings that might need approve, but I like the direction flow is heading!

What do you dislike?

Automatic selection/addition of entries from a pre-constructed list that updates every morning. Requires me to add the entries manually, which takes a while. Easier to have it added into a flow automatically (but pending "sending approval").

CRM. Follow up. Monthly emails. Marketing/promotions to professional clientele.

Groove review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Simple, easy to use and makes our sales team more effective and efficient."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product is great. All of the functionality that is needed in a sales efficiency platform is available and easy for the team to find. Reporting functionality for managers and admins is easy to use and comes out of the box. That being said, on the rare occasion that we do have questions, their support and customer success teams are very responsive and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, there are a few bugs every now and then like all software products have, and some of the functionality around flows struggles if you do not have their out of the box talk solution, but there is nothing major that has happened to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very solid tool in a very crowded space. A lot of the features in the competition are the same, so find a relationship and pick a few of the most important features for you and go with that company. For us, that was Groove.

The major business driver for Groove is the effectiveness of our sales team. Manual reminders and logging of activities is not reliable and sales teams that aren't automating these processes are extremely behind in my opinion. Groove allows all of these previously manual tasks to happen in the background, so our team can think about the conversations they are having with our customers and potential customers, rather than logging activities.

Groove review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Functional Sales Team Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Groove flow has allowed my account management team to truly market to their accounts in a very customized way. This has lead to higher open rates and bigger conversions on products we want to push. Most marketing agencies don't have the personal insight that the sales team has, so the content is bland and personalized. Groove Flow has aloud us to customize the content to enhance our customers experience with email marketing.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of checks and balances when creating a flow which can slow down our sales agents. Each template in a flow has to be approved on the day that it is sent. Also, it would be great to have a third party be able to set up a flow and send on the sales agents behalf. Attachments would also be a great addition to each template.

We have a large business problem of Managed customers receiving marketing emails that aren't tracked in our CRM or contradict sales conversations. This leads to mistrust in the customer relationship. Groove has helped us track and market in a more personalized way.

Now I can have Sales Agents leave the business and we can see all customer interaction, allowing us to fill the void quickly and not lose sales.

Groove review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"Groove has been a huge time saver!"

What do you like best?

Activity breakdown window (sorts mass emails and personal email separately) in Gmail inbox, also ability to integrate with custom objects. In addition the set reminder and schedule email to send later have been huge value adds.

What do you dislike?

Sometime inbox doesn't stretch when closing/opening sidebar, and some features not usable with splitscreen inbox view.

Logging of all emails in Salesforce, ease in creating new leads from inbox. In addition, recruiters have able to track meetings/calls more easily.

Groove review by Kai W.
Kai W.

"Useful team product"

What do you like best?

Ability to log emails into related Salesforce contact, account, and opportunity records. Ability to track opens of emails.

What do you dislike?

Would like ability (or more visible option) to attach emails to custom object records and to roll multiple attachments with same header into one string in Salesforce (the last might be a pipe dream and not in Groove's control!)

Communication between multiple staff and constituents. This product has resolved much of the pain points we had in missing or duplicate communications to our customers. Results have included less work on our part and less customer frustration.

Groove review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Efficiency Multiplier"

What do you like best?

For the organization I work within, the most exciting part is the template sharing capabilities. It allows a real collaborative approach where you don't have to reinvent the wheel... When someone has already sent a template, you can use it a starting point and fine tune into your own language and inflections.

What do you dislike?

It may have a fix that I haven't noticed yet but I wish there was some options in fonts. When I send emails in my normal email program, of course I select the font/size/etc that I like best. Using Groove, I haven't seen that I can do that yet...

It boils down to having interaction with my clients at the right times. Sometimes I can't get in front of the large geography as frequently as I'd like, when I have something new to discuss with them. For timeliness, I'd prefer to send out an email so the client knows of a great new change - Groove has certainly allowed that strategic touch-point to happen.

Groove review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Great tool to give you the edge you need to close business"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to set reminders to follow up on all your leads. It is very important to stay on top of every prospect/client in tech driven business environment.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The product serves it's purpose well.

Deadlines are very important in my line of work and Groove provides the tools to keep myself and clients on schedule.

Groove review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Great product, very responsive support team"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and reliable. Grooves leadership and engineering team is very responsive to solving any problem with the product. They are also very open to adjusting the product roadmap to meet customer requirements.

What do you dislike?

Groove Flow was great, but our team outgrow the functionality at the time. Since then they have continued to add to the product and it looks like it would meet our technical needs now. We still use Groove connect and love its functionality for tracking emails in salesforce and open rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend the product to sales orgs who use Salesforce

Tracking emails in Salesforce and creating outbound sales contact cadences for reps to follow.

Groove review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"groove saves me hours every month!!"

What do you like best?

When using Gmail and salesforce groove really does make it feel like one smooth experience. No more copying and pasting from Gmail to salesforce. It is also so simple to add a new contact to any account all from Gmail.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it was made available to me from my company or what but a better onboarding on what feature does what. I have been using groove for almost two years and just learned about the canned responses last week. Other than that I just love how simple it is.

Our number one goal with groove is Consistency and accountability. Our account management team can communicate with clients inside Gmail and have all interactions logged in SaleForce.

Groove review by Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.

"So easy - sooo good!"

What do you like best?

Groove is perfection to me. Very easy to use and makes tracking your emails a breeze. Groove Flow is pretty incredible as well, allowing you to run mass campaigns without having to hire an intern - or two. Really love this software!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have to relogin into Groove everytime I log into my email. I wish it was on all the time! That and I wish there were an app - a girl can dream!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Groove Flow. Make sure you're logged in and using it! Put your contacts in Salesforce so you can track everything. Good luck!

Groove helps me understand who is opening my emails in the most effective way. Because of Groove, I've been able to target my prospects much more effectively and save a lot of time. I've also been able to track my activities more effectively through the Flow program which has made it a lot easier to target thousands of prospects and keep track of them. Lastly, it's been easier to coordinate meetings with prospects, with the Groove calendar function.

Groove review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great Gmail extension to link with Salesforce - very useful functions"

What do you like best?

I regularly use their email features - particularly the 'Send Later' button so that I know my email will land in their inbox at 8am when they're most likely to be at their desk, and the 'Bring back' feature - which will return my sent email to my inbox at a designated time and date if I've not had a reply, and even add a note to remind myself of my next steps. And it's easy to log emails on SF with one click.

Groove Flow has also been helpful for larger mailings.

Very responsive support via chat.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great to be able to pre-sent a time/date option on the 'Bring back' feature drop down of options that you regularly use, e.g. Next monday at 10am.

IT's also not clear (think I might just be missing the obvious) - where you can the trail of response to 'Tracking' and email - i.e. to see who opened what and when.

Keeping track of my emails and making sure I have an easy to use system that reminds me to chase when there's been no response.

Groove review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Totally blown away by the power of Groove !"

What do you like best?

Email tracking and logging is an incredible resource for ensuring my clients and prospects are engaged, it has improved my ability to e-communicate to the next level.

Scheduled, automated emailing is also a great tool, as many of my target market are most receptive outside normal business hours so I no longer have to interrupt my own time to remember to send a list of emails.

What do you dislike?

Improvements needed in the accuracy of email tracking in terms of multiple recipients.

Also on e-mail tracking - notifications all seem to stay related to the original email/subject if reply as been used instead of compose new email - it can therefore become confusing about which emails are being read and which are not and when.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome for outside sales, pipeline management, contact strategies and relationship management.

Not much technical proficiency needed.

A mobile app would be v useful indeed.

Timing of follow up is a lot easier.

Improved ability to know when you have the client/prospects attention.

Ability to figure out if emails are being opened/received without setting confrontational read receipts - meaning verification of email addresses is easier and ability to figure out if it is going straight to Junk/Spam.

Groove review by Internal Consultant in Program Development
Internal Consultant in Program Development

"My life is so much easier with Groove!!"

What do you like best?

Everyday I use the following features:

Tracking emails

Groove Flow

Scheduling link

Attaching emails to Salesforce records

Email templates

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the templates I set up in Groove Flow do not connect or do not show up on the templates button on the email groove bar.

I'm grateful for the way that the tracking emails and scheduling links have improved my relationship/account management for both me and my clients.

Groove review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great sales automation tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can write out pretyped emails and then schedule them days apart and also mix in calls between the emails.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of having to click the send emails button. It's mostly automated but not 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth every penny

e.g. I use a flow to processing inbound leads. Every inbound gets a call then an email right away if I have to leave a Voice-Mail. So, I do that 7x per inbound, then they go to a nurture flow which is all emails. Problem: having to remember how many times I've called someone and also typing out an email every time to Follow-up with an email.

Groove review by Sandra W.
Sandra W.

"Awesome Tool!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Groove for the past two years. It's been exciting to watch them grow and continue to add new features. As a Salesforce user, I love the way it integrates. When creating an email I have the option to attach it to an account, a contact or to a contact and opportunity among other scenarios. This has been a huge time saver for me. It's also very intuitive so most of the time I can go with whatever Groove suggests. Templates, reminders and scheduled emails are all useful features I utilize.

Groove Flow is extremely easy to use. I've used other mass email tools in the past and this is by far the most simple and straightforward. No training needed.

Any support questions are promptly responded to.

What do you dislike?

Analytics could be a little more robust but I'm told that is in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is basically no learning curve, it's so easy to use. If you do have questions or need support they are very responsive and helpful.

Tracking email activity in Salesforces. It's nice to see in the activity record whether or not an email has been opened and how many times. Before Groove emails were manually copied and pasted and of course we had no idea if they were open. Using the reminder feature has been a big timesaver for me.

Groove review by Ryan F.
Ryan F.

"Tired of playing phone tag with clients?"

What do you like best?

I love the feature to have my own scheduler link and be able to track when someone opens their email. The tracking also makes linking emails to salesforce.

What do you dislike?

nothing. its great! I have seen an increase in meetings booked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

makes your workday more efficient

We have been able to schedule more appointments.

Groove review by User

"Efficient tool for a perfect synchronization"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature with groove is the auto-complete when you're selecting a contact to groove your event with.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to link an event with multiple contacts

I have to upload all my events on Salesforce and I dont have to write it twice.

Groove review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Enterprise Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Super simple interface and the time it saves me daily.

What do you dislike?

I wish some functions didn't require to access my contacts. Then my company would unlock more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Salesforce and GSuite, Groove is a must have!

Groove saves me at least 45 minutes a day of admin tasks. This is time I can spend with my customers. The interface is simple and doing all my work within my email interface is key. I am much more productive and I have the peace of mind that I am logging my activity in our CRM.

Groove review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Great product and customer service!"

What do you like best?

Our favorite and best used feature is attaching emails to our Salesforce records; if there were no other features, we would still be a big fan. We also have a lot of people who are starting to really use the templates and email tracker.

What do you dislike?

Right now, we're unable to use the new calendar feature and our Groove windows aren't "sticky"....but Groove is currently working on these issues for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend rolling out (or demonstrating) a few of the features at a time. If I show everything at once, it overwhelms my users and then they don't use any of it. It also helps when other Groove users are in a meeting and talk about how they use Groove...it gets their co-workers fired up!

We're providing users with a way to centralize their communications and activities with specific clients and prospects. With the Salesforce preview needing an email to populate, more users are adding an email address which is beneficial for other departments in our company.

Groove review by Jim S.
Jim S.

"Great for e-mail tracking"

What do you like best?

Love being able to see who opens my e-mails and when. Automatically tracking that is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything does what I need to do.

Again, just seeing when clients open e-mails is helpful. Saved templates shared amongst teams saves time. Timed e-mail sends is helpful as well.

Groove review by Taylor G.
Taylor G.

"Groove Email Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track emails and that groove sysncs with sales force. It is easy to tell if someone has oepned the email I have sent to the.

What do you dislike?

I t ruthfully don't have anything that I dislike about Groovce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is is extremely efficent and I would recommend for people to use with a large number of clients

Responsivness of cleints and it is a lot quicker than what we have previouly been using

"Streamlining!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate not having to go through the extra step to log inbound and outbound e-mails to our students. The tracking feature is helpful for holding myself and any associated parties accountable to the information shared via e-mail.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes alternative e-mail addresses that our students use, which adds just one step when trying to link the message to the proper account.

The main goal of our team is to streamline as many processes as possible, so we can remain focused on providing quality service to our students.

Groove review by User

"Intuitive, Easy to use and very handy"

What do you like best?

The automatic assignment to emails, so everything is tracked. This means you can't forget to track something - We use this in conjunction with salesforce and it is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Having to remember to unselect emails I don't want tracked.

(An issue that seldom occurs and isn't a problem frankly but worth mentioning!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using fiddly software to send links to customers so you can figure out if they have seen your quotes/information/offerings, this is a much more user friendly way of achieving the same thing. It stores the number of times someone has opened your email too and the exact times they opened it and from where so you have that added insight into their work habits/interest in what you have sent to them.

Knowing when customers have received emails and read them - Ditto with colleagues.

Helps weed out wrong email addresses.

Helps assign emails to the account on salesforce.

Learn more about Groove

Groove Videos

Learning about Groove?

* We monitor all Groove reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7