GroupHigh

GroupHigh's blogger intelligence software helps you identify influential blogs, automate research, and measure engagement to make outreach marketing more successful.

Work for GroupHigh?
Airpr review  2x

Learning about GroupHigh?

GroupHigh Reviews

Ask GroupHigh a Question
Showing 12 GroupHigh reviews
GroupHigh review by <span>Mark T.</span>
Mark T.

Invaluable access to the info we need when sourcing a valuable digital influencer and partner.

What do you like best?

With Group High, you not only see fan counts on one channel, you see total reach across the web. You get a quick glimpse into how powerful the digital landscape is. It's like an outreach rolodex on steroids.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see engagement numbers and analytics, rather than just audience/reach.

I haven't dug around too much, so perhaps I just missed this.

It would also be nice to see (if you like this blogger/instagrammer/etc, perhaps you'll like XYZ) -- this would make it easy to find even more partners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must-have tool for anyone serious about digital PR and outreach.

In my role as digital marketer, I'm constantly trying to source valuable digital resources. I need to reach a large audience, and Group High helps me coordinate that effort. It's my library of resources, as well as my guide in determining who's the most appropriate fit for my marketing goals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GroupHigh
GroupHigh review by <span>Kris P.</span>
Kris P.

Essential outreach tool that allows our solutions to drive millions in revenue for us and clients

What do you like best?

The overall software is geared towards connecting with influencers 1-on-1 and cultivating that relationship over time.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not simple. It can be a bit clunky when navigating between panes and between lists. Would like that to be simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GroupHigh is a tool that allows your community managers or social media managers to do their job more efficiently. It will help you ensure your team is maintaining the right relationships and keeping those relationships organized as the numbers build.

We are able to offer scalable influencer marketing that maintains high quality relationships and work product.

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

GroupHigh review by <span>Jessica N.</span>
Jessica N.

Grouphigh features are expansive, easy to use, and well organized

What do you like best?

I like the keyword search options. The blogger bank that GroupHigh carries is massive...giving you plenty of options to choose from when you need to search for bloggers based on your target market. Whether it be for health and wellness, fitness, sports, parenting—GroupHigh has thousands of options to choose from. The "Discover" feature is easy to use, and the added touch of being able to filter by country, state, and city is nice also.

What do you dislike?

GroupHigh can be a little too "busy"...by this I mean when you go to click into a blogger to see their details and contact information, there are so many options, buttons, and information on the page, it can be a little daunting. I would like to see it cleaned up a bit. Also, the scrolling in the trackers is disorienting—if you have a tracker that has 100 or so posts in it, you should be able to scroll up and down with ease like you do on any other web page. When you scroll in GroupHigh, it is choppy and not smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is inexpensive compared to other blogger outreach software. Definitely worth the investment.

We focus heavily on blogger outreach at our company—GroupHigh makes it easier to find & research them, contact them, and track their progress. Without GroupHigh, we wouldn't be able to see how effective the blogger actually is because the software shows their following and engagement as well as the traffic they receive. All of these are benefits. There isn't really a problem we need to solve, but rather find the best way to engage with our target audience, and we've found that bloggers intensify that engagement, build brand trust and loyalty, and drive conversions for the brand.

GroupHigh review by <span>Umang S.</span>
Umang S.

Best place to find bloggers information

What do you like best?

It's was always been a pain to find information on blogged content and bloggers. Now because of grouphigh i was able to get best of the best information on what I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

Till now I have not found any dislike of grouphigh.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want all in one information then this is the first and last stop.

In this fast moving digital world you have to in your top game to deal with different kind of situation. Grouphigh is one of my best problem solver tools. The best benefit I get by using this tool is for SEO.

GroupHigh review by <span>Garret S.</span>
Garret S.

Super pleased with the amount of data and customization offered in GroupHigh

What do you like best?

I love that it does outreach research for me within a matter of minutes. I can filter based off a number of different criteria (moz score, social followers, etc.) to find the appropriate blogger/company to do outreach to.

What do you dislike?

Their search feature isn't always the most accurate. I have to really go through and determine which results pertain to what I'm looking for. Maybe it's the way I'm searching, but I think that could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I went through a thorough testing phase with GroupHigh and several other similar companies. Their data, platform and ease of use was far superior to any of the other ones I tried. It was an easy decision to go with GroupHigh.

This is a great way for us to build our brand and authority. It exposes us to new audiences, helps us create long-lasting relationships, and allows us to generate valuable backlinks to our site.

GroupHigh review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Easy To Use

What do you like best?

It's so easy to get a quick snapshot of important metrics of a blog (social followers, monthly UVs, etc). I liked being able to sort prospective partners/bloggers based on different metrics too!

Additionally, the webinars put on by GroupHigh are always informative and interesting. Never felt they were repetitive or boring.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular I strongly dislike. The user interface could be more intuitive, maybe could use some updating visually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this tool for blogger outreach to not only supplement community-building tactics, but also to increase site visitorship and create brand advocates.

We needed to create and sustain a community of brand advocates, and GroupHigh really helped. The followers of one of the bloggers we linked up with through GroupHigh also became our brand advocates -- which is exactly what we hoped for!

Learning about GroupHigh?

* We monitor all GroupHigh reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.