Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

GroupTweet

(9 reviews)

Multiple Contributors, One Twitter Account. Allow any number of contributors to Tweet from a group account safely and securely.

Work for GroupTweet?

Learning about GroupTweet?

GroupTweet Reviews

Ask GroupTweet a Question
Showing 9 GroupTweet reviews
GroupTweet review by Daniela A.
Daniela A.

"the best way to convey a message to several people"

What do you like best?

I like it this tool because I can create closed groups of users on Twitter. An option that does not offer twitter directly but thanks to GroupTweet is possible. I use this software especially to teach and be able to publish information for all members. In general I love all complements that I can use for my social networks and this is one of them. GroupTweet, GroupTweet is better than many tools on the market and has no competition

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that sometimes (but only sometimes) duplicate any messages are sent and it's a little complicated for my teams, but in general it's a great useful tool. I have no complaints because it has only served me for what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use for people of all ages, It's a friendly software and although I use it eventually and for specific activities I think it's a great tool. If you are a teacher this program will help you stay connected with all your students

I can send a message to several members and that allows me to save a lot of time. All my team think that its use is very simple and that makes the experience pleasant. GroupTweet makes communication between my team fluid and in real time

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GroupTweet
GroupTweet review by Sean V.
Sean V.

"Perfect for Law Enforcement "

What do you like best?

I had my department sign up for GroupTweet over a year ago and it has been one of the best social media tools we use. Now each individual officers tweets can be retweeted by the main department account by simply using a designated hashtag. This keeps our department page active around the clock and it also helps draw people to our officers individual accounts.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike. Easy to setup, easy to use and great customer support.

GroupTweet helps the department and individual officers maintain a presence on twitter and it also helps in getting information out faster and to more people.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

GroupTweet review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Best Option for Team Tweeting"

What do you like best?

Tweet to same @ handle without logging in or handing out passwords-seamless & keeps tweets fresh! Gives credit to individual for tweet while also going to group handle. Can choose when to tweet to either individual or also group account by simply adding group twitter handle. So easy! Educational discount is wonderful!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike as it works well for us.

Not getting locked out of Twitter handle or having to use another tool to manage several twitter handles. This is exactly what I was looking for and I tell everyone about GroupTweet who tweet in teams! It has boosted our twitter followers by a few thousand to our group account because our team can so easily add tweets at any time!

GroupTweet review by Adham H.
Adham H.

"It's really good for both personal and business profile"

What do you like best?

The idea, the concept, Easy UI and fast.

What do you dislike?

Sometime tweets are published after some time, and it takes a while to tweet especially when using bad internet connection, but it's better than others

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to put the right username, in order to get the best results, make sure there are times to tweet, or someone with good copy writing skills to contribute

I can easily tweet on the go from my personal account or from a clients account, and most of all, my client can contribute to something he saw interesting and share his thoughts, good for Social media officers as well during holidays when some people might not have access to any device to tweet from.

GroupTweet review by Laura P.
Laura P.

"Easy to use, even for the not-so computer literate"

What do you like best?

I used this program at my previous employer (a private preschool) to allow all of the staff to have access to the school's twitter page & to be able to post/keep up with. This program is very easy to use and even our older, less computer-savvy teachers were able to use it with ease.

What do you dislike?

There are times where the auto-update on the timeline located on the dashboard would turn itself off which would be a little confusing for some of our staff causing duplicate posts & checking the page profile to make sure the info was correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small groups who want to share a page.

It allows all of the staff the opportunity to keep up with the schools' social media page.

GroupTweet review by Landon M.
Landon M.

"Use of GroupTweet in a church ministry"

What do you like best?

The product works just as described. I am a leader for a church college group, and we rely heavily on social media to reach people. By allowing the head pastor, and all those on the leadership team, to have access to our groups twitter account makes it really easy and simple for everyone to post, without having to give everyone the password.

What do you dislike?

There was one instance of a bug where we were unable to tweet links, but the issue was resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this GroupTweet.

We had a problem with 15 people logging in and out of the same twitter account to post sermon links, daily verses, etc... It was a huge pain, and this product has enabled our team to utilize social media in a much more effective manner.

GroupTweet review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Best way to run a group twitter account"

What do you like best?

I love that with GroupTweet, I am able to have many contributors on a Twitter account without having to share the password or risk having the account become compromised.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the process to add contributors is a bit more difficult than the advertising leads on.

GroupTweet allows my company to run a Twitter account with various contributors without risking having the Twitter account compromised. We are able to match tweets to contributors and grant employees access without having to give out the password.

GroupTweet review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"GroupTweet"

What do you like best?

I love Twitter and Group Tweet makes it even better.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it at all.

I have been able to network and get success.

GroupTweet review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Used briefy "

What do you like best?

Easy for others to log onto the account and tweet from it. The restaurant I worked at tried it out.

What do you dislike?

Its easier just to give everyone a password to your page and less expensive.

Able to let multiple employees post online and access the account/

Learning about GroupTweet?

* We monitor all GroupTweet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.