Grovo

Grovo is the all-in-one microlearning solution that learners and L&D teams love. We combine smart, intuitive technology with a library of adaptable, customizable microlearning content that inspires and empowers your people do their best work.

Work for Grovo?

Showing 16 Grovo reviews
Grovo review by <span>Katie B.</span>
Katie B.

Excellent training platform!

What do you like best?

As a user, it is easy to use and follow along. I like that you view a video and then answer questions. My company uses Grovo monthly for continuous training on a variety of terms and processes we have in the company. We post everyone's scores at the company meeting and offer a prize for whoever got the highest score - makes for good office fun! I also like that you can go back and watch a video if you need a refresher.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything to dislike. It's very easy to use and makes learning and training fun and competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this for a variety of different trainings and refreshers. The options are endless!

We are solving training and refreshers for company policies and procedures. Grovo benefits everyone from the CEO to the interns because we all have to participate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Grovo
Grovo review by <span>Nina L.</span>
Nina L.

Collective Training- Done Efficently

What do you like best?

I like that Grovo allows you to take both mandatory and selected training in a quick, but efficient manner. You can go through training that will help in your everyday work life- such as entering PTO in correctly and how to use basic email and Google applications, as well as more personalized tools and tricks that your company utilizes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it isn't easy to redo training outwith them being assigned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is definitely worth a try when considering training software

I've realized that the benefits can be anything from understanding terms that I had no idea existed before, as well as the benefits of tools that help with recruiting and sourcing.

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

Grovo review by <span>Christy G.</span>
Christy G.
G2 Gives Campaign

A Training Tool For The Team!

What do you like best?

Grovo is a quick and easy way to simplify the way your team learns about new things. We use Grovo on a monthly basis to gain knowledge about certain tools internally, as well as technology terms, but what I think is also wonderful is the access to additional content other people have published.

What do you dislike?

Generally, I am a big fan of the tool. I believe that my issues tend to relate more to the quizzes and content, which is related more towards who has created the quiz and my desire to always get 100%. The interface, process, accessibility are all very well put together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to stream line internal training and processes this is a great tool to use. The ability to pick, choose, create, assign, and track training is all well done in Grovo. The tool is easy to use and is customer friendly, I'd certainly recommend it to other companies.

We are making sure that all team members are educated and know the basics of the tools that we use, and the technology that we encounter on a daily basis. It is simple training tool that people can complete at their own pace, at their own time.

Grovo review by <span>Sarah G.</span>
Sarah G.

Great training product!

What do you like best?

I love that we can customize our own training modules with our own original content. We personalize our own training and encourage everyone at the company to engage with it, and the shorter format (usually 2-4 minutes per module) lets people work on it during quick breaks - they don't need to take an hour or more out of their day.

What do you dislike?

Their built in scoring and reporting isn't great - it's hard to figure out how to tell it which modules to score, or how to organize teams. I wind up scoring it mostly by hand using Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in professional video recording and screensharing software, which is not included in the LMS. The Grovo Team is great at providing support and suggestions to make sure your videos are uploaded the right way and in the right format.

We had a complex and hard to manage onboarding process, and we had to repeat ourselves a lot. This lets us supplement our live training sessions with a video training library that new hires can refer back to whenever they need to.

Grovo review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Favorite Learning Platform

What do you like best?

Grovo is my go-to for library for general tech as well as my company's specific tech, information and procedure. I work in a satellite office for a company based in a different state, so Grovo gives me the opportunity to participate remotely.

I also appreciate the transcriptions for lessons in addition to the audio bc I am able to read along.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any criticisms- I love Grovo and how much is available there. It's a great technology library

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great library of general tech and also provides platform to create library of company-specific material

My company creates Grovo videos on office policies and standards that we can always reference if we need to. We also all learn the same version of material which helps in understanding how to apply it to our work.

Grovo review by <span>Natasha Z.</span>
Natasha Z.
G2 Gives Campaign

Great for work training

What do you like best?

I love that you can create your own videos and incorporate a quiz to follow it. It really helps that everything is able to be customized because it helps the company really on specific aspects that are the most important.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a breakdown of the chapters within the assignments on your main page. It would really help to see this breakdown so that if you're short on time you can see if you can start an assignment and then finish it later without stopping in the middle of a video or quiz.

Being able to easily administer training to new employees. It's easier than having an in person training in some cases

Learning about Grovo?

* We monitor all Grovo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.