Grovo

Grovo is the all-in-one microlearning solution that learners and L&D teams love. We combine smart, intuitive technology with a library of adaptable, customizable microlearning content that inspires and empowers your people do their best work.

Work for Grovo?

Learning about Grovo?

Grovo Reviews

Ask Grovo a Question
Showing 16 Grovo reviews
Grovo review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Excellent training platform! "

What do you like best?

As a user, it is easy to use and follow along. I like that you view a video and then answer questions. My company uses Grovo monthly for continuous training on a variety of terms and processes we have in the company. We post everyone's scores at the company meeting and offer a prize for whoever got the highest score - makes for good office fun! I also like that you can go back and watch a video if you need a refresher.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything to dislike. It's very easy to use and makes learning and training fun and competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use this for a variety of different trainings and refreshers. The options are endless!

We are solving training and refreshers for company policies and procedures. Grovo benefits everyone from the CEO to the interns because we all have to participate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Grovo
Grovo review by Nina L.
Nina L.

"Collective Training- Done Efficently"

What do you like best?

I like that Grovo allows you to take both mandatory and selected training in a quick, but efficient manner. You can go through training that will help in your everyday work life- such as entering PTO in correctly and how to use basic email and Google applications, as well as more personalized tools and tricks that your company utilizes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it isn't easy to redo training outwith them being assigned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is definitely worth a try when considering training software

I've realized that the benefits can be anything from understanding terms that I had no idea existed before, as well as the benefits of tools that help with recruiting and sourcing.

What Learning Experience Platform (LEP) solution do you use?

Grovo review by Christy G.
Christy G.

"A Training Tool For The Team!"

What do you like best?

Grovo is a quick and easy way to simplify the way your team learns about new things. We use Grovo on a monthly basis to gain knowledge about certain tools internally, as well as technology terms, but what I think is also wonderful is the access to additional content other people have published.

What do you dislike?

Generally, I am a big fan of the tool. I believe that my issues tend to relate more to the quizzes and content, which is related more towards who has created the quiz and my desire to always get 100%. The interface, process, accessibility are all very well put together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to stream line internal training and processes this is a great tool to use. The ability to pick, choose, create, assign, and track training is all well done in Grovo. The tool is easy to use and is customer friendly, I'd certainly recommend it to other companies.

We are making sure that all team members are educated and know the basics of the tools that we use, and the technology that we encounter on a daily basis. It is simple training tool that people can complete at their own pace, at their own time.

Grovo review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Great training product! "

What do you like best?

I love that we can customize our own training modules with our own original content. We personalize our own training and encourage everyone at the company to engage with it, and the shorter format (usually 2-4 minutes per module) lets people work on it during quick breaks - they don't need to take an hour or more out of their day.

What do you dislike?

Their built in scoring and reporting isn't great - it's hard to figure out how to tell it which modules to score, or how to organize teams. I wind up scoring it mostly by hand using Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in professional video recording and screensharing software, which is not included in the LMS. The Grovo Team is great at providing support and suggestions to make sure your videos are uploaded the right way and in the right format.

We had a complex and hard to manage onboarding process, and we had to repeat ourselves a lot. This lets us supplement our live training sessions with a video training library that new hires can refer back to whenever they need to.

Grovo review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Favorite Learning Platform"

What do you like best?

Grovo is my go-to for library for general tech as well as my company's specific tech, information and procedure. I work in a satellite office for a company based in a different state, so Grovo gives me the opportunity to participate remotely.

I also appreciate the transcriptions for lessons in addition to the audio bc I am able to read along.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any criticisms- I love Grovo and how much is available there. It's a great technology library

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great library of general tech and also provides platform to create library of company-specific material

My company creates Grovo videos on office policies and standards that we can always reference if we need to. We also all learn the same version of material which helps in understanding how to apply it to our work.

Grovo review by Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.

"Great for work training"

What do you like best?

I love that you can create your own videos and incorporate a quiz to follow it. It really helps that everything is able to be customized because it helps the company really on specific aspects that are the most important.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a breakdown of the chapters within the assignments on your main page. It would really help to see this breakdown so that if you're short on time you can see if you can start an assignment and then finish it later without stopping in the middle of a video or quiz.

Being able to easily administer training to new employees. It's easier than having an in person training in some cases

Grovo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Effective training platform for an organization"

What do you like best?

Grovo is a great tool that allows an organization to push out training within an organization that doesn't require a group to get together in a single location. It can be fully customized to your to fit your organization's needs, whether it is providing training on a specific tool that your company uses or a work-flow process that your company utilizes.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike with this tool as of yet. It's a blank canvas that allows you to customize it to you specific needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product! for an organization if you want to push out training sessions without having to coordinate a specific time/location/etc. Allows team members to do the training on their own pace, but also tracks progress to make sure everyone gets it completed

Learning organizational tools & processes. Getting up to speed on new tools that we utilize and to use them most efficiently. These training sessions have allowed me to be more efficient & productive in my role.

Grovo review by Luke R.
Luke R.

"Easy to Use and Easy to Customize Platform"

What do you like best?

Content generated by my colleagues and focused on the topics that mean the most to our team. Keeps content relevant and engaging

What do you dislike?

Library of trainings feels thin. Only really covers basics and surface level intros. Also they don't have a way to make a Que of trainings from the library unless you're an admin. That part is very frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for custom training needs.

Need to train up and stay current in changing tech world.

Grovo review by Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.

"Good for short-term learning"

What do you like best?

I like that the training modules are short and sweet and come with a little quick that's customizable based on your training.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to listen to the entire training all over and that there aren't succinct notes for review upon completion.

We are using Grovo for training our sales and recruitment teams

Grovo review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Great Resource Even for the Busy"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of having short video training on various subjects. It's an easy way to learn new soft or hard skills in such a short period of time. To be certain the information is retained, a short quiz is given at the end of each subsection of each module.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much that I dislike about Grovo. I am in the HR field and was hoping to see some specific training that would meet my needs, but for what it is, I'm satisfied with what Grovo has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to use it to the fullest! There are a lot of useful training activities in the program.

Certain issues with how to respond to emails, sensitivity training, and basic skills for a few software applications.

Grovo review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Objective Paradigm Review for Grovo"

What do you like best?

I like that Grovo let's our team build training videos and that you can take lesson's from Grovo's library

What do you dislike?

Id like to know if there is a way for us to do live training of Sales call and use that for real time training to help recruiters make decisions based off of actual expereiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know if this is available yet but I would like to see a feature that lets Grovo do live training for sales teams.

Training of our staff

Grovo review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"After just a few months of use, Grovo doesn't seem like something my team needs."

What do you like best?

I like the idea of Grovo, and that each of us can train on our own time, without having to commit more than 20-30 minutes to each video.

What do you dislike?

The follow-up questions seem to highlight useless information that's more difficult to figure out than it is useful.

We might find it more useful if we figure out how to train peers we work with but who are outside of our department, rather than just training to write subject lines or log hours in Workfront.

Grovo review by User in Computer Software

"Fast, simple digestable"

What do you like best?

I'm a fan of grovo. I feel as though the videos are short and digestible. Many take large concepts and break them up into small sections that are time appropriate as well as clear and informative. I would recommend that platform.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that they do not offer certifications or badges.

We have been able to solve some of our company wide mandatory training issues.

Grovo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great training tool - easy and fun to use!"

What do you like best?

They use quick training vignettes that can be taken all at once or in short time spans. Interesting speakers and visuals are used.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike - it is user friendly, the trainings available have been professional, easy to understand and helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool that has many applications and I highly recommend it!

Tracking who is taking training, getting the word out to everyone required to take training.

Grovo review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Used as a training option for multiple employees "

What do you like best?

Like that the software allows us to upload a verity of videos then quiz employees on them

What do you dislike?

N/a at the moment. This is a newer software that we have started to implement, things have worked out great so far.

We are using Grovo for a verity of treatments or compliance trainings that allow employees of different departments to gain training on. Very beneficial so far.

Grovo review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Great platform, easy learning "

What do you like best?

I love the micro learning the Grovo employs— 1-2minute videos help people learn quickly with knowledge checks immediately following.

What do you dislike?

Search features definitely could be a bit more detailed, but works decently.

Allows people to find out how to use company software or participate in our onboard learning paths.

Learning about Grovo?

* We monitor all Grovo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.