Grow.com

Grow.com offers powerfully simple business intelligence (BI) dashboards for small and medium businesses. Track the right metrics. Lead with confidence. Crush your goals.

Work for Grow.com?

Grow.com review by <span>Travis R.</span>
Travis R.

Great Customer Success Dashboard

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Integration was fairly quick but it's great having data from multiple sources in one place. Keeps a constant pulse on the metrics we use daily in Customer Success to keep us up to date on what matters most at a quick glance.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few times when certain dashboards refresh they aren't pulled quick enough and take a while to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone looking for a business intelligent software looking for clean, easy to read dashboards should look at Grow. They have an awesome support staff and can tell they are continually improving striving to make the best product product possible.

Metrics are key and having those in one, manageable place makes my job even easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Grow.com
Grow.com review by <span>Matthew R.</span>
Matthew R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Grow is an incredibly powerful tool - we are deploying it across all major areas of our company for both internal reporting purposes as well as external reporting to customers. Their team has been incredible to work with. To begin, they provide 1:1 demo walkthroughs, help you get set up, and provide a direct line of communication with a point of contact. Our Client Success Specialist, John, worked with his development team to write customer code for us to ensure that our reporting through Hubspot was 100% clean. He then sent over a Chromebit for free so we can get our Grow reports on a big screen. In all, I a, incredibly happy with Grow!

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have anything negative to report on with my experiences to date with Grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign p if you are considering using Grow. However, be prepared to invest time in learning their systems. It's 100% worth it, but like anything in life, requires that you personally invest the time and energy needed for it to produce meaningful results.

We are tackling the challenge that we utilize many different tools across our company. We serve many different stakeholders, including our customers, end users (oftentimes different than customers), our own internal teams, our Board, etc. Grow makes it possible to quickly set up powerful reporting engines that we can adapt and iterate on. It also enables us to provide automated reporting to our customers in areas we wouldn't be able to without Grow.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Grow.com review by <span>Lauren A.</span>
Lauren A.

Grow Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that Grow makes tracking sales so simple. When trying to find what leads I need to chase, grow helps me sort most important to least important.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found much I do not like about grow. It has been a great asset for me,

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform.

When trying to find what leads I need to chase, grow helps me sort most important to least important. I use grow to see which stores do not have POS sales and grow our business using the stats in grow.

Grow.com review by <span>Brent P.</span>
Brent P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Grow makes it easy to put together information from every part of the business onto one page. They also make things like sales dashboards very easy to do. I haven't found a data source that Grow doesn't support. My CSM has been extremely helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

When we started using Grow over a year ago there were some minor frustrations with scrolling and general navigation. These have been resolved. For the basics needs to which we put Grow, I have no "dislikes."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grow is a good tool even for those who are not full-time BI or Operations professionals. Sales and Marketing leaders, Owners, Founders, CEOs, team leaders and other will love how Grow allows you to pull together business information into one place.

The main business problem we solve is visibility into all areas of the business. When everyone understands how their counterparts are performing, we all can work together and unify our efforts.

Grow.com review by <span>Alyssa S.</span>
Alyssa S.

Grow Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The different pipeline values and gross revenue sections. It's great to breakdown each category by different filters and see exactly which customers are bringing in the most revenue.

What do you dislike?

Not everything on the page fits nicely on my screen so when I scroll sometimes I'm within a report and I want to go to the next report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to measure sales and opportunities!

Who our biggest customers are and where the best opportunities are for new business. Also what products are selling best for different customers.

Grow.com review by <span>Dave M.</span>
Dave M.

Give GROW a Go!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

GROW has dozens and dozens of simple, out-of-the-box connectors. Metrics are intuitive to build and filtering data is a snap. Creating PDFs of the dashboards is easy and they look great.

What do you dislike?

Limited styling options. Tough to build complex metrics without using the SQL feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the GROW trial a go. The support is fantastic. They will walk you through building your first dashboard. If you get stuck on anything, book some time with a specialist. It could not be more simple.

Clients always ask, "What have you done for me lately?" GROW dashboards give us plenty of answers to that question

Learning about Grow.com?

* We monitor all Grow.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.