Grow.com

Grow.com

Grow.com offers powerfully simple business intelligence (BI) dashboards for small and medium businesses. Track the right metrics. Lead with confidence. Crush your goals.

Work for Grow.com?

Learning about Grow.com?

Grow.com Reviews

Ask Grow.com a Question
Showing 125 Grow.com reviews
View Original

"We use Grow to display our KPI's."

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Grow.com
Grow.com review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"GROW Really Needs Some Growth to Be a Top 5 BI Tool"

What do you like best?

There are lots of good, out-of-the-box connectors and metrics. The design is very clean and elegant. GROW can connect to just about any tool you would need. The customer support is fantastic. It was easy to get up and running. The connections to Google products are very stable and seem to work the best. We also liked that it connects to Act-On as there aren't too many BI tools that will connect to Act-On.

What do you dislike?

The API needs some work as it tends to lose connection. For complex metric building, you need to know SQL. The filtering system could be quite cumbersome. Sometimes you'd want to filter with an AND instead of an OR. We made the mistake of pushing the dashboard out to our clients when the dashboards just were not ready for primetime. When the metric loses connectivity, it displays a big "!" in the corner. Clients don't like to see those big "!".

Also, we build a lot of metrics that require multiple connections. We would track leads through our marketing automation tool, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Content Syndication, AdRoll and Email. Combining all these tools to create a Master Cost per Lead Acquisition required me to learn SQL. I wasn't expecting to have to learn SQL, but here we are. Plus, it meant that me, myself and I were the only ones who could manage the platform and create dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the trial and make sure you build a lot of metrics. Check it every day. Make sure it maintains its connectivity.

GROW helps visualize our funnel. We can track marketing qualified leads as they become sales qualified leads.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Grow.com review by Forrest D.
Forrest D.

"Grow Dashboard is Amazing"

What do you like best?

I like the automatic API connections to so many data sources and the ease of use to create meaningful and visual data representations. We have been impressed with how our employees have reacted to being accountable for scores and metrics that are visually available to all team members. Once they understand the accountability and who is responsible for which metrics, productivity has increased and people enjoy their jobs better and understand how to improve their performance to increase their standing in the company. I like being able to take raw data from QuickBooks Online that typically you can only see in a basic report, spreadsheet, or simple chart, and transform that data to mean something visually to our organization. The most exciting metric I built was centered around cash flow and liabilities to show the heartbeat of our organization.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the app on Android does not work well. Other than that the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial to get the full understanding of what the product is capable of. Pricing can be scary until you understand how you can build metrics and combine data. It is important to realize the impact visualizing data can have on your business. Grow allows you to connect to data sources and then daily visualize your business.

Solving problems of manually looking up data on spreadsheets to evaluate business strategy or metrics. Grow allows us to visually see data real-time.

Grow.com review by Andrew W.
Andrew W.

"Great product, even better support."

What do you like best?

The charts look great, and it's miles better than having to do manual data pulls and static reports to answer business questions. But the real awesome feature for me, is their support team. I never found a question that they couldn't answer, and they were great at helping me fully utilize the power of the product.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to tweak the chart designs a little more. They're pretty good as is, but if I had to pick something I'd like to be able to add labels for individual points or times on the timeline so I could explain why a certain metric changes on a certain date - making it more understandable at a glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, try it out. And if you get stuck, don't hesitate to chat with their support team. Getting started can be a little intimidating, unless you're already data-savvy, but I haven't had a problem or something that I wanted to create that the support team couldn't figure out. They're great. Can't say enough good things about them and as far as I'm concerned, it's what differentiates them from the pack.

I'm more productive. Less time spent collecting data and reports is more time I can spend on getting stuff done. We have several programs which rely on live data, and so having a live dashboard to show instead of a static chart in a document is more powerful.

Grow.com review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Not your average SaaS BI company. Grow is something special!"

What do you like best?

What separates Grow from the other players in the SaaS BI reporting software space is three fold.

1) Price. I had a call with DOMO and actually laughed when they told me what their platform would cost me each month. Grow is affordable for small agencies, startups and small to mid sized companies - especially when you factor in the ROI it generates.

2) Ease of use. We looked at MSBI but it's complexities - especially around Google Analytics made getting our reporting up and running extremely expensive. Grow makes connecting data sources super easy. I was up and running with basic reporting the day I signed up.

3) Data scientists. In my experience with SaaS software, their onboarding calls can be a big time waster, simply because the people performing the onboarding, are not experts in the field but rather lower level employees who were trained to follow a predetermined onboarding process. My onboarding at Grow was presented by Drew, a real data scientist! Not only did he provide excellent training on the software, he made suggestions on how to tweak my reporting needs to show greater value to my clients.

The combination of these three elements come together seamlessly to create a truly viable alternative to Microsoft BI, DOMO and Tableau. Watch out big guys! Here comes GROW!

What do you dislike?

Surely I could find something bad to say right? Not really! I guess if forced I would say that they need to be easier to find on the web. I would have started using Grow months ago - had I known it was out there. So, get those marketing guys to work! Hey - I'm a marketing guy - put me to work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

GO FOR IT! Ask for Jordan and Drew to handle your account.

We have had a hard time finding a BI SaaS solution that wasn't either overpriced or overly difficult to implement. Grow fits the bill and has helped up better report our marketing successes to our clients, resulting in an overall better understanding of the ROI on their spend with us, and increased client retention.

Grow.com review by Mitch B.
Mitch B.

"Amazing Dashboard For My Company"

What do you like best?

I love that Grow aggregates data from all of my platforms and puts them in one dashboard for me to see. I would spend at least 90 minutes a day logging in to 6-7 platforms to see data. Accounting software, Google Analytics, CRM, social media, etc. This gives it to me in one dashboard and I can share certain modules with those needing the data. Sale people see the CRM data, sales, etc. Leadership can see accounting, etc.

What do you dislike?

Setting up my CRM software was a little difficult but the Grow staff walked me through it all and made it seem effortless. Most of the APIs were quick and easy. But, like I said, the Grow technical staff helped with with all custom data report creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can save a lot of valuable time having key daily data in one place. And you can choose who to share data with.

Have daily essential data in one spot, instead of logging into 5-6 platforms, saves me valuable time.

Grow.com review by Brandon N.
Brandon N.

"Greatest BI Tool"

What do you like best?

The integration and ease of use was the first selling point. Then once we got started with the program, we shortly found that the integration and support team further made us realize this was one of the best investments we have made this year. Grow BI tool helped us analyze data from multiple data sources, allowing us to have a complete understanding of our sales, inventory, and marketing. We can quickly look at the analytics and have multiple dashboards per departments. We look at anything from product sales trends, inventory levels, monthly sales, monthly sales YTD with YOY camparisons for each sales network and ect.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. We have a TON of integrations, so sometimes the data processing gets a little slow in the build phase. But they have made very large improvements, even in the short amount of time we have been with them. We processes quite a bit of data. Once the team figured out which datasets we would be using the most they made short work of processing the data with shortcuts which sped up our chart creations. The learning curve is short, but very needed to speed things up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a low risk/high reward program to use. I researched other programs which cost WAY more than this. We are very pleased with the level of support this program has given us. Highly recommended!

Combining sales and marketing data from multiple online sources to see what our product trends were, and what our true profitability was per storefront.

Grow.com review by Marc P Summers I.
Marc P Summers I.

"Worse Company for promising the earth and delivery zero!"

What do you like best?

Nothing at all. This company is run by sharks who do not deliver what they promise and then keep your money refusing to budge. The best thing I like about Grow.com is that I did find a company that could do what they promised - and although I wasted my money that Grow.com refused to refund I did get the metrics I needed elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

Everything. They are dishonest, make false promises, don't do what they say they will do, and despite video footage of them saying they can do something - they refuse to refund when they don't deliver. Save your money, use a different service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RUN!!!!! Do not do it. Do not listen to their lies. Save your money.

None, they promise to solve business problems but then realise they don't have the skills to do so - they only have skills to take money and not refund it.

Grow.com review by Nathaniel E.
Nathaniel E.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to generate new reports and analyze different data points. It is great to have all of our data in one place that is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't able to attend the workshop part of the conference and would like to get better at creating reports. I think your site could have more/better training resources to help my team and I get up to speed.

My team uses Grow to visualize marketing/sales data for our manufacturing company. It is extremely helpful to have all of our marketing/sales data in one place. It makes it easier to manage the key performance indicators that help us to grow our business.

Grow.com review by Aaron S.
Aaron S.

"Grow is a great BI / Visualization tool for SMB or Startups"

What do you like best?

Being able to connect to multiple different data sources (i.e. Salesforce, JIRA, Google Sheets, etc.) without having to have knowledge of how to setup any APIs.

What do you dislike?

If you are trying to work with large sets of data, Grow can be a bit cumbersome to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While there is some technical limitations when processing large amounts of data, there is tremendous benefits in terms of usability and customer support. The Grow team is very invested in having their customers succeed which is evident by their very friend customer support team and very helpful data analysts.

We use Grow to democratize our data and provide our team with insights based on data stored in the systems we use.

Grow.com review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Grow is a Winner!"

What do you like best?

Great product and wonderful support team.

What do you dislike?

Just a couple of features I'd like to see

Recommendations to others considering the product

Knowledge of SQL is helpful, but not required. I've looked at multiple BI vendors and found Grow to be the best bang for the buck - tons of features but not nearly as expensive as some other options.

Grow has helped us better distribute information throughout our company without having to constantly create and update reports. This has helped us increase our communication and improve employee experience. On the financial side, having this data available to our managers has allowed them to make financially-minded decisions. I believe the access to this data has saved us tens of thousands of dollars.

"Best BI Solution Ever"

What do you like best?

Grow has fantastic support. We always get a fast response when we need something built or have a question about a metric. Additionally, they are constantly improving the platform to make it very easy to use. The metrics look clean and you can pull data from almost limitless sources.

What do you dislike?

That there is a 50 metric limit for the base package. I wish they included 100 metrics at the entry price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can, attend the Data Driven Summit in the fall. It is a great learning experience and opportunity to get one on one live support and tutoring.

We are seeing data in a clear, user friendly way from multiple sources. It saves us time because instead of logging into Quckbooks, Salesforce, Seller Central, Google Sheets, we can see everything in one place in a format that is easy to view.

Grow.com review by Schaeffer A.
Schaeffer A.

"Excellent product, customer onboarding, and customer support"

What do you like best?

The product itself is lovely. I'm able to integrate all of the tools I'm using into a single UI and build metrics that tell me stories about my paid marketing campaigns without having to go into each platform, or use the interface of those platforms.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely a metric will break, usually caused by one of the integration companies changing / updating their API, but it gets resolved very fast thanks to their speedy customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best part of Grow was their user onboarding experience. I went through this in Q4 of 2017. Instead of just offering potential customers a free trial and checking in with them when it was almost over, they required me to attend a weekly data consultation meeting so I was forced to learn how the product worked. By the time my 30 day trial period was over, I was nearly an expert.

One UI for all of my marketing tools.

"We've Grown with Grow!"

What do you like best?

I love that I have at a glance, easy to read graphs that give me a clear view of our clinic's progress with little to no effort from me. This has free'd up time for me to spend time creating the growth rather than calculating numbers of where we stand monthly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are not more customizeable options, like changing the color of the bars on the graphs. We have red, or white. But it would be nice to have access to change it up more often to keep our staff engaged.

We have solved the problem of having our staff not knowing where their monthly sales numbers are. They are on a TV in our break room and they are easy to view and see who is in the lead. I love the benefit of creating healthy competition between employees by the easy to read graphs.

Grow.com review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Business Insights Made Simple"

What do you like best?

Integrations for all of our different data solutions combined into one simple and actionable dashboard. I love having real time data that allows me to make meaningful business decisions on the fly. I love the format of the interface and how simple it is to use. I love showing the reports in our monthly company meetings.

What do you dislike?

We have nuances as a business that require additional integrations and flexibility but Grow has always been able to keep pace in a way that meets our needs. I'm excited to see some updates in the interface over time that clearly identifies anomalies and alerts them to my attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To be honest, there is not a better solution on the market especially at this price point. You've got to commit to truly integrating your organization to get the most value from it but it's definitely worth the effort.

Grow has helped us reduce the amount of time and effort it takes to get meaningful insights from our data. Before it wasn't happening effectively or at all due to how many different data sources we needed to look at.

Grow.com review by Travis R.
Travis R.

"Great Customer Success Dashboard"

What do you like best?

Integration was fairly quick but it's great having data from multiple sources in one place. Keeps a constant pulse on the metrics we use daily in Customer Success to keep us up to date on what matters most at a quick glance.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few times when certain dashboards refresh they aren't pulled quick enough and take a while to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone looking for a business intelligent software looking for clean, easy to read dashboards should look at Grow. They have an awesome support staff and can tell they are continually improving striving to make the best product product possible.

Metrics are key and having those in one, manageable place makes my job even easier.

Grow.com review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Saves time and resources"

What do you like best?

This software has helped our company reduce the amount of resource-hours it takes to build reports on a weekly or monthly basis. It allows us to pull data from multiple sources and generate reports that auto-update and are more accurate than relying on a person to interpret the data correctly. It has allowed us to be able to focus on other important items that will grow the business rather than spend time pulling data into numerous reports.

What do you dislike?

Some of the APIs for specific platforms don't provide the data you are looking for.

The biggest benefit off the top is saving resource time building reports every week and month. We are also able to get better accuracy in reporting.

Grow.com review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Better insights into our teams performance. "

What do you like best?

I love being able to look at the dashboards and know where each department is standing at the moment. It has helped us establish and monitor our KPI's and keep track of how close we are to goals.

What do you dislike?

The load time to edit metrics seems to lag at times, don't feel it is our internet speed though. When that happens I usually just leave and come back later to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will help you better understand and visualize your company.

Keeping everyone updated with their current numbers, our employees love to know where they are at a given point so they know what they need to do to hit their individual goals. Healthy competition.

Grow.com review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Amazing product, awesome team and services!"

What do you like best?

Grow is an incredibly powerful tool - we are deploying it across all major areas of our company for both internal reporting purposes as well as external reporting to customers. Their team has been incredible to work with. To begin, they provide 1:1 demo walkthroughs, help you get set up, and provide a direct line of communication with a point of contact. Our Client Success Specialist, John, worked with his development team to write customer code for us to ensure that our reporting through Hubspot was 100% clean. He then sent over a Chromebit for free so we can get our Grow reports on a big screen. In all, I a, incredibly happy with Grow!

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have anything negative to report on with my experiences to date with Grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign p if you are considering using Grow. However, be prepared to invest time in learning their systems. It's 100% worth it, but like anything in life, requires that you personally invest the time and energy needed for it to produce meaningful results.

We are tackling the challenge that we utilize many different tools across our company. We serve many different stakeholders, including our customers, end users (oftentimes different than customers), our own internal teams, our Board, etc. Grow makes it possible to quickly set up powerful reporting engines that we can adapt and iterate on. It also enables us to provide automated reporting to our customers in areas we wouldn't be able to without Grow.

Grow.com review by Lauren A.
Lauren A.

"Grow Review"

What do you like best?

I like that Grow makes tracking sales so simple. When trying to find what leads I need to chase, grow helps me sort most important to least important.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found much I do not like about grow. It has been a great asset for me,

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform.

When trying to find what leads I need to chase, grow helps me sort most important to least important. I use grow to see which stores do not have POS sales and grow our business using the stats in grow.

Grow.com review by User

"Great for tracking sales results"

What do you like best?

We are easily able to see in real time our sales numbers and it really keeps everyone motivated. It also allows us to see numbers from past sales as well as sales numbers for the next 30 and 60 days. We are also able to track spending and marketing efforts all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a lag in the updating of the dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform to keep everything you need to track in one place. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who needs to track sales, or statistics in their business.

We are solving the unknown of projected sales by showing sales 30 and 60 days before they happen. This allows us to better adjust spending based on revenue.

Grow.com review by Brent P.
Brent P.

"Great way to visualize your KPIs and Amazing Support"

What do you like best?

Grow makes it easy to put together information from every part of the business onto one page. They also make things like sales dashboards very easy to do. I haven't found a data source that Grow doesn't support. My CSM has been extremely helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

When we started using Grow over a year ago there were some minor frustrations with scrolling and general navigation. These have been resolved. For the basics needs to which we put Grow, I have no "dislikes."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grow is a good tool even for those who are not full-time BI or Operations professionals. Sales and Marketing leaders, Owners, Founders, CEOs, team leaders and other will love how Grow allows you to pull together business information into one place.

The main business problem we solve is visibility into all areas of the business. When everyone understands how their counterparts are performing, we all can work together and unify our efforts.

Grow.com review by Johnathan W.
Johnathan W.

"Fantastic tool for bringing all your data together!"

What do you like best?

I love how GROW allows me to pull all my data together in a single place - while also making it easy to make beautiful dashboards that everyone likes to use.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I really dislike about GROW. Most of my issues are user errors!

GROW provides my company with a single source of truth, by combining Sales CRM, Marketing Automation, Accounting, and more. It has allowed us to make real-time data driven decisions!

Grow.com review by Tudor C.
Tudor C.

"Really solid & powerful analytics processor, with a wide variety of integrations. "

What do you like best?

I like how many tools I can utilize! I can transform data in so many ways without needing to know much SQL!

What do you dislike?

Slow to add integrations, no updates from account manager on status of those integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to Grow! Great support, really powerful and easy to use platform!

Customer satisfaction, vehicle utilization, occupancy in the cars vs ad spend, etc etc. We track everything we need through Grow, and Grow helps us take actionable insights from our data in a really easy way.

Grow.com review by Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

"Grow Review"

What do you like best?

The different pipeline values and gross revenue sections. It's great to breakdown each category by different filters and see exactly which customers are bringing in the most revenue.

What do you dislike?

Not everything on the page fits nicely on my screen so when I scroll sometimes I'm within a report and I want to go to the next report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to measure sales and opportunities!

Who our biggest customers are and where the best opportunities are for new business. Also what products are selling best for different customers.

Grow.com review by David O.
David O.

"I love grow"

What do you like best?

I was a little intimidated at first but I knew that my clients would benefit from It. Grow walk me through it step-by-step and has continued to help me create a dashboard that I think is one of a kind.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if there's an app where things would format better on my phone, I need to ask them about that

It allows my clients to visually see their performance and that helps me Point them in the right direction

Grow.com review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"Give GROW a Go!"

What do you like best?

GROW has dozens and dozens of simple, out-of-the-box connectors. Metrics are intuitive to build and filtering data is a snap. Creating PDFs of the dashboards is easy and they look great.

What do you dislike?

Limited styling options. Tough to build complex metrics without using the SQL feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the GROW trial a go. The support is fantastic. They will walk you through building your first dashboard. If you get stuck on anything, book some time with a specialist. It could not be more simple.

Clients always ask, "What have you done for me lately?" GROW dashboards give us plenty of answers to that question

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly chat with Grow and get help for customer service issues. They have helped me build custom metrics and help me understand how to fix things on my own.

What do you dislike?

The app is slow at times when editing metrics or when refreshing sometimes. More customization options would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend for real-time data visualization and great customer service. A big help for achieving company transparency.

One of our company core values is transparency and Grow has been central to helping us achieve this. Our dashboards are displayed front and center in our office and allow each department to track progress and for every employee to see how the company is doing.

Grow.com review by Zuri B.
Zuri B.

"Grow your insights with Grow"

What do you like best?

The grow platform is salable right out of the box! We use this to show our C-Suite quick stats and then a more in depth one to keep everyone at the company on target to reach their goals. The platform connects with so many different platforms and products that would be insane to do it manually.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I've found anything that I or anyone at my company dislike about Grow.

We are keeping teams and individuals accountable for their actions and making sure that they are reaching their goals. We have realized that the platform showed us other places where we can make an impact when all the information is in the same place.

Grow.com review by Administrator

"Beautiful Interface for KPI Customization"

What do you like best?

I love the dashboard interface that Grow displays. The charts are beautifully designed and interactive and the vast amount of charts available really comes in handy. We use the white-label option with a custom subdomain which was an essential problem that Grow solved for us when we researched other platforms. Also, the different API sources that Grow can pull the data from is a huge benefit - we use Google Sheets.

What do you dislike?

There is a 2-3 month learning curve with understanding how to play with data sets and how to manipulate the data inside their platform to make it all work. I will say we were early adopters of this platform and since then there have been some great improvements on this front. I think Grow realizes that and it's why they've been allocating more resources to make it more "user-friendly".

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can tell that Grow is working to improve all aspects of their product as they scale and grow. They've had their "bugs" with their software but were relatively quick and adept at figuring those out and solving the issue. I do continue to expect good things from the company in the years to come. The pricing is great for what you get.

We've managed to use the white-label option of the Grow platform to give our customers a look at their own analytics. The benefits for them is that they get real-time access to essential information from which they can make key decisions surrounding their KPI's.

Grow.com review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Terrible customer service"

What do you like best?

Nothing, we never even used the service but keep getting charged

What do you dislike?

I had high hopes. The sales rep that we talked to told us there was no risk and we could get our money back for the first month if we weren't happy. After the first month, we decided it wasnt for us and asked to cancel. They wrote back that we could cancel and a rep would reach out to see if there was a way they could improve, but they never did. A few months went by and I noticed we were still being charged, so I emailed again and got a similar response, but this time I had to set up a time for the call and their next available slot was about 10 days out, which was after the next charge was due. I scheduled the call and asked not to be charged again. They still charged me. I got on the call and asked to be refunded, but the rep said that after the first month we were locked into a year long contract. This was never explained to us when we signed up or we never would have agreed to it. They refused to refund us the now $1,500 in fees but agreed they would stop charging us going forward. They emailed me after the call saying they still wanted to work things out, but I wrote back saying I felt deceived and had no interest in continuing with them. They never wrote back, and now I have been charged again! Stay far away from this company, they are only after your money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all cost

None

Grow.com review by Nicole J.
Nicole J.

"Working with grow has been an exciting, innovative and slightly challenging experience."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that grow can pull from numerous data sources. I have been strictly using Grow for data from Salesforce. Grow's ability to pull in data and showcase the numbers across many different graphs is extremely convenient. I love Grow's ability to specifically use my company colors in dashboards and show a plethora of information at once. I have also used Grow to pull in social media information, which is very exciting and helpful. Especially using Instagram, where there are pre-organized dashboards to auto-generate likes/comments and engagements per month.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I have found difficult in grow is using more complicated reports in Grow that used two or more groupings. Simple reports are so user friendly and easy to create, however, once more than one group is involved I am forced to use coding with the help of a Grow help desk person. I wish there was an easier way to group and aggregate data, while specifically choosing what data I want to see on each axis. Also if I pull in data that appears on 3 excel cells, so that is my data series, and then a fourth appears

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the support staff as much as possible... they are very helpful!! Keep working and creating as many dashboards as possible. The more you use Grow the more you'll learn!

I'm providing accurate and solid data forecasts and numbers for my department. This is allowing us to be more transparent, so other departments can understand exactly what we do and the work we put in. We are also able to track data trends and know what to expect in the upcoming months/years. Grow is a great way to provide visibility and advocate for our department and even company. It has been beneficial to have something to bring to meetings that VPs can easily view and understand without pitching a narrative. Grow has even helped to push for a budget within our deparmtent.

Grow.com review by Jeff V.
Jeff V.

"Unparalleled Real-Time Dashboard Functionality"

What do you like best?

This application has brought a new level of transparency, in particular for our multiple business-owners whom each want to see different analytics. Our dashboard tiles (you build "tiles" to represent each specific reporting metric deemed important) are intuitive and deliver the best real-time view into our QuickBooks data we've ever experienced. The Grow development team bent over backwards to ensure our remotely-hosted QuickBooks properly integrated with their application. Ongoing support with Ryan V has been fantastic, and he still regularly follow up with me to prompt any additions or edits I may be seeking.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit pricey, but the information conveyed is truly priceless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been building dashboards manually in Excel and google Sheets for years. This application takes the concept of real-time, visual data representation to a new level. Just try it!

Management likes to use this to keep their "finger on the pulse" of our financial operations. We can see critical data like cash levels, A/R and the top largest A/R accounts/customers, expense run-rates, KPI/ratios, as well as a Sales Leaderboard. Grow helps inform our regular management discussion and analysis by providing current, relevant insight into financial data in a way traditional financials cannot.

Grow.com review by Eric A.
Eric A.

"Great Tool, Still Needs a Few Tweaks But Definitely Useful "

What do you like best?

We love that it automatically updates metrics at the end of each month. It really makes reporting for out clients extremely simple and easily interpretable.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to load charts when you're setting up, editing and duplicating charts on your dashboard. One of our accounts has 20 campaigns and requires us to create and edit over 100 charts. It's a lot of data to process and set up (at the moment) is very time consuming. However once these charts are uploaded and formatted to your liking, that's it, you don't have to worry about updating any thing at the end of the month!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient, the end game is worth playing. Set up is a bit intense but the Grow team is aware and they're diligently updating and improving the software to be faster and easier to use. The benefits it provides for us justifies our patience, at least for our circumstances.

Aside from the set up time, Grow is saving us hours of reporting at the end of the month. You simply pull what you need from grow and put it in your deck. Grow is also making it easier for our team to look at historical data for our clients which in turn help us all make better real-time decisions to maximize the distance our clients' dollars can take them.

Grow.com review by Francisco B.
Francisco B.

"GROW for LATAM businesses"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. You config your data streams and setup up graphs really quick so you can get real time KPIs

One solid platform for reporting needs

What do you dislike?

Platform and support material not being on Spanish, specially for end users.

We are consolidating digital marketing with leads and sales on the same page, real time, helping C level take action on time

Grow.com review by Sean W.
Sean W.

"If you're a visual learner, this is the tool."

What do you like best?

Although we only use a fraction of Grow's functionality, I'm an avid and active user of the tool. Custom design, tons of APIs, infinite flexibility...it all adds up to one powerful and reliable KPI system.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools are temperamental. Updating data fields can be time-consuming.

We run several business channels, and Grow.com allows us to keep our pulse on these departments...as well as the big picture.

"overview"

What do you like best?

our team really likes the email push ones a week so they see what they achieved and have all there data in one place.

What do you dislike?

i think the design could still a little bit tweaked... it would be nice to have someone inhouse who could fix all the issues and get the maximum out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its the perfect tool to see all your data in one place...

we keep all our different partners up to date so they always aware where the company or the different projects are.. we reduced also our monthly costs because we had a realtime overview.

"A pack of thieves"

What do you like best?

Not much. They failed in every way. Their customer service and implementation team were little more than dressed up sales reps. Their knowledge of our problems is non-existent and they basically did nothing for us and then charged us $3500.

What do you dislike?

Disingenuous and fake.

Never implemented a single line of code for us.

We called off our implementation and they continued to charge us for 7+ months.

Their customer service team are only interested in one thing: Your money.

Grow is what's wrong with Tech.

They are not interested in their customers, they are simply working to get their investors a return and make themselves rich in the process.

Avoid them at all costs. They will never survive and your money will be wasted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are greedy and don't care about their customers

We were looking for a way to get real-time views of KPI's via multiple systems that did not connect with each other. I spent a number of years in the tech space working for middleware companies... We hoped but ultimately got nothing from Grow.com.

"Excellent tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the way you can customize the views and create different dashboards - comparing past / current data in a very simple way. It makes it easy to share information with the entire company. The Customer Support at Grow is excellent as well.

What do you dislike?

Some of the metrics were difficult to set up the way we wanted them. However, the Grow team was extremely responsive and helpful and they ensured that we got the results that we wanted.

We are now able to access data in real time, making comparison and decisions as needed without a lot of additional work.

Grow.com review by Ilka P.
Ilka P.

"Great leadership dashboard and team metrics overview"

What do you like best?

its ease of use and ability to create dashboards on the fly.

What do you dislike?

I'd like configurable dashboards based on user

We needed a tool that displays core metrics within each clerical. We're a startup and this has achieved that for us. We spend less time talking through metrics knowing we can all go to Grow for the details and can keep meetings moving.

Grow.com review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"New to Grow - and loving it so far!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Grow is the fact that it's super easy to use and you can customize your dashboards based on exactly what you want to see.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Grow at the moment.

We use Grow everyday to look at how our client's are performing, as well as our department. As a marketing agency, we have over 75+ clients and it can be hard to find out how they are performing without having to go to 5 different places (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, internal software, internal documents, etc.) Grow is great because it pulls information from ALL of these places but we can see it all on one easy dashboard.

Grow.com review by Consultant

"User-friendly platform"

What do you like best?

The data transformations are very powerful (i.e., group data before applying SQLite code) and easy to follow for beginners.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of visibility into the last time a dataset was updated; this has resulted in leadership decisions that could have been avoided with more transparency (for context, one of the data integrations had "broken" and wasn't updating).

We have used this internally to balance workload using the Asana integration; externally, we have dashboards that we share with clients to show real-time updates for the programs we manage on their behalf.

Grow.com review by Johnny H.
Johnny H.

"Grow helps me management my business from my phone"

What do you like best?

I love the stats and KPI's I can see in each area of our business.

What do you dislike?

That I'm addicted to checking it several times after I get home.

Visibility is the key benefit. There are other data sets I need to tie to Grow to have this visibility for our executive team.

Grow.com review by Alex S.
Alex S.

"Most powerful tool I've used"

What do you like best?

Grow has essentially replaced the need for a full time business intelligence analyst, super easy implementation and very powerful tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish other members of our team could handle the software in a more simplified way rather than relying on someone more technical to use the platform.

Everything, CAC, LTV, funnel tracking, attribution, business decisions, you name it.

Grow.com review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Grow - Best BI tool for SMBs"

What do you like best?

Without question, the customer support is the best feature of Grow. The assigned account manager walks you through all features and will help you build our your metrics and reports specifically to your business.

What do you dislike?

At times, metrics/reports don't auto-fresh like they're supposed to and must be updated manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really won't find a comparable BI solution and support for the price. Grow is a no brainer for any business that has a large software and analytical stack and is looking to consolidate their data in order to have a complete view of there business' performance.

My team and I are now able to have a complete view of all KPIs - housed in one place in easily digestible dashboards. We're able to identify trends and problem areas in real-time, as opposed to waiting for monthly and quarterly reports.

Grow.com review by Mike L.
Mike L.

"Much more dynamic than building something in Excel!"

What do you like best?

It is a dynamic tool that allows us to see things at both a high level and more detailed statistics

What do you dislike?

You do need a little more technical background to start out

We are able to review timelines and calculate individual and company benchmarks at a glance, rather than having to manually punch in the data each day/week/month.

Grow.com review by Nate Q.
Nate Q.

"Can't imagine life without Grow"

What do you like best?

Our Grow dashboard display is the center of daily life at Chatbooks. The first person in the office everyday turns it on and the last person out turns it off. Multiple times a day team members are standing near the Grow dashboard display pointing at specific KPI and planning work around improving it. A metric that just "didn't look right" has led to deeper investigation that has, at least a few times each month, helped the team make early interventions that made meaningful differences in our company performance. We've also gathered around the dashboard to celebrate record sales days and other key milestones. Some of the biggest moments that have brought our team together happen around the Grow dashboard. We've texted thousands of screenshots of Grow metrics to remote team members, investors and partners. Quite simply, Grow is at the heart of daily life at Chatbooks.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a Grow native mobile app. I'm sure it's on their roadmap and it will be an important addition. In the meantime, their mobile web support is good enough for a quick update when I'm away from the office or my laptop. I would also like to see simpler configuration of a daily summary snapshot delivered by email. We've been incredibly impressed by the speed at which the platform developed this past year. New features and performance improvements came out each month so I'm confident these type of mobile and notification improvements will be forthcoming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate someone on your team to "own" Grow and become expert in configuring metrics and supporting each user group. As the platform continues to improve and as new features are added this person can update other key users and help them take advantage of the new capabilities. Then name an owner for each of the key dashboards: Primary, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Ops, etc.... Grow is easy enough to use that different teams are constantly adding new dashboards and metrics, which is great. But we've found that maintaining some ownership and control over the key dashboards helps everyone get a quick overview of where things stand without getting overwhelmed.

The primary business problem we're solving is "rally the team around our most important priorities". We do a simple sort of our KPIs on our primary Grow dashboard: top left is the most important thing in the company. Because Grow is so central to how we communicate, everyone in the company knows that "New subscribers / Day" is the most important driver of our business and our #1 priority. Other key metrics grouped near the top left of our main dashboard receive similar attention. During our peak holiday period, operations metrics related to capacity and throughput have appeared near the top of the dashboard as well. As we get through this challenging peak period, those metrics will move back to their normal non-critical position on our Operations dashboard. Grow makes this type of prioritization incredibly simple. As we've launched new products, Sales Mix type metrics have made brief appearances near the top of our primary dashboard. During a major push to improve viral sharing behaviors, our "share rate" metric moved toward the top of the main dashboard. When we got more comfortable with performance there, it moved back to the Marketing dashboard again. We use Grow to communicate our priorities and rally the team, to stretch and track our performance and to monitor the metrics that drive our business so we can intervene quickly when we need to. In short, Grow is the way we run our business.

Grow.com review by Brandon F.
Brandon F.

"Fantastic and flexible BI suite"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to ingest and visualize data from many different sources.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an ability to dynamically dive deeper into more granular data (e.g. from a year view down into a week view)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a way to quickly draw meaning from many different types of data, Grow is a great solution.

We're now able to get real live and actionable insight on performance, traffic, conversion and revenue. Previously our data was spread across many separate tools and hard to aggregate and draw meaning from.

Grow.com review by Charles H.
Charles H.

"Great visuals that help us monitor our most important KPIs."

What do you like best?

Grow is able to create metrics using multiple data sources. We are able to combine data to truly manage our business in the most efficient way possible.

What do you dislike?

Grow used to be heavy in SQL which was difficult to learn for a non-coder. Recently, though, Grow has implemented some more user friendly ways to create metrics.

Grow creates more transparency regarding the KPIs that truly drive our business. Each member of our team knows what is expected of them and they have real time updates of progress and achievements.

Grow.com review by Daren H.
Daren H.

"GROW turns the process of gathering complicated information into a simple, usable process"

What do you like best?

GROW has simplified the complex task of gathering critical information I need to analyze my business and simplifying it not a useful dashboard that I know rely on daily.

What do you dislike?

We are still getting use to report writing but it is getting better and more useful each report

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend GROW! The software is cutting edge and at a very affordable price. I enjoy the professionalism of their team. We feel like we have gained a valuable business parter without the expense of hiring a new employee to oversee the critical area of business intelligence necessary to make fast, yet informed decisions.

I can focus on new areas of growth and it have helped me refocus on the most profitable areas of our existing business.

Learn more about Grow.com

Grow.com Videos

Learning about Grow.com?

* We monitor all Grow.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.