Growbots

Outbound Sales. 5 minutes a day. In one place! The first and only all-in-one outbound sales automation platform

Work for Growbots?

Learning about Growbots?

Growbots Reviews

Showing 74 Growbots reviews
Growbots review by Sarah Darlington -  V.
Sarah Darlington - V.

"Easy to Use Intuitive Tool making email marketing a breeze"

What do you like best?

Ability to target prospects at a granular level - Search tool is easy to use. However, hands down their customer service is the best. Nothing is too much troucle and Jen (our main contact) is incredobly knowledgeable and helpful. This is a simple email toolwith the benefit of the database making it a very cost effective and simple tool to get you prospecting quickly.

What do you dislike?

GUI is not very pretty - but I believe that all the fuctionality trumps the pretty GUI. The previous version (2.0) was prettier and easier to use - 3.0 has a long way to go in terms of ease of use. However once you get used to setting up campaigns it is pretty simple. The template system is great, however with multiple campaigns and messages the versioning is not great. With so many messages on multiple campaigns it can get a little confusing. I am sure if I had more time I could make it more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you start using Growbotts it is easy to see how you can really target prospects effectively.

We wanted to target a new B2B market - Growbotts enabled us to define new markets and reach out quickly and effectively. I love the feature of being able to refine my prospect search to 1 person per company or multiple, adding more as I go and when I geta warm response I can quickly pause all outgoing messages to other people in the compnay by quickly qualifying the prospect or whole company. I would say that Growbotts definitely met our needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Growbots
Growbots review by Jon-Eric C.
Jon-Eric C.

"It just works"

What do you like best?

Although we like all parts of using Growbots - the auto email sequences are our favorite part. The great contact tokens they have, how easy it is to A/B test - just really easy to use

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a few more selectors of company characteristics, and more software options, but we're in a smaller unique segment, so I understand

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've got a larger sales team and want to help control/guide their outbound efforts this is a great tool to do so. Also really helps with potential expansion for inbound contacts

Since we have both a free and subscription product we were struggling to bring in higher qualified leads (that would use the subscription product) - we were able to better target those prospects with Growbots

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Growbots review by Mateusz K.
Mateusz K.

"Easy, powerful tool for every innovative sales team"

What do you like best?

Growbots let us easily and effectively set a schedule for our outbound sales campaigns, and look for the right prospects using job titles, verticals, company size, and keywords. We managed to connect with about 500 C-Level representatives in just two quarters, and we had a pleasure to meet a lot of nice people from our Ideal Customer Profile. While running the campaign I am convinced that everything will go smoothly and without problems. Their customer service, especially support from Mike Hanecki is absolutely fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The only suggestion that we have is to expand the prospect database.

Firstly, we just wanted to try out Growbots, and see if they can help us to find decision makers that suit our customer profile. After we experienced the tool it became a part of our outbound sales strategy, and we use it on a daily basis for prospecting and contacting our potential clients.

Growbots review by User

"Intuitive, automated, helpful"

What do you like best?

I've been using Growbots for about three years now and they just keep getting better. Growbots is a wonderful platform for creating and measuring the quality of email templates. A/B testing subject lines, send times, lead types, etc. is incredibly easy and straightforward. Importing leads is also super simple and flexible. If one field has an error, Growbots let you fix it without going back into the spreadsheet. Customer service has been phenomenal and they really take your feedback to heart. The how-to guides are great for new users.

What do you dislike?

Since the update in June 2018, I don't have any complaints. For those new to the software, it may be overwhelming at first, but it is incredibly powerful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the getting started material and you'll spend more time booking calls than sending emails.

Lead generation, growth, outbound marketing. Growbots saves a ton of time and makes any SDR 10x more effective.

Growbots review by Kai C.
Kai C.

"Great combination of tools"

What do you like best?

Find it really useful having both a database tool and the direct email tools in one place. Along with the salesforce integration, this takes out 90% of the work that I used to have to do in de-duping contacts. Also, get some of the best delivery and response rates I've seen from any purchased data sources I've used previously. Also really like the way that the system handles adding prospects to an email cadence - makes it easy to be very picky about which prospects we're emailing for certain campaigns, but then also easy to add really broad criteria for others.

What do you dislike?

Split testing content could be a little more streamlined, but it's not a major issue for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go - you won't regret it!

I'm running sales outreach emails from marketing, then feeding warm leads into the sales team. We're driving new leads which we know meet our target criteria at a cost per lead that stacks up well against other channels which are returning less qualified leads. There was some initial setup time, but we're now delivering leads with a minimal time input from our staff which is important in a small team.

Growbots review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"The best outbound platform on planet Earth "

What do you like best?

The focus of the prospecting data, emailing too, and analytics. It's got all the featured you could want from an outbound tool.

What do you dislike?

They don't have data on everyone, but nobody does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like the title of my review says, Growbots is the best outbound tool in the world. I've been in the business for 10 years, and have used many different ones. This one is in a league of its own. Within the first day, it had already converted for a client of mine. I recommend it without hesitation.

I am a consultant that runs outbound campaigns for all sorts of clients. This tool helps me save time and money doing just that.

Growbots review by Alex D.
Alex D.

"It's getting better every day. "

What do you like best?

Recently, Growbots did an overhaul of their entire system, from GUI to overall processes. It's not perfect, but the platform looks and feels great. Additionally, they added an enormous database of contacts with an easy-to-use tool to search for prospects, create messaging, and campaigns. The support is supurb, with excellent response time and knowledge of the platform.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few minor annoying bugs, but nothing too detrimental. The reporting is almost non-existing, which causes you to do everything within the prospect search functions and this can get a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time reading the blogs and configuring the system from early on.

Email marketing. Excellent response rate.

Growbots review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Drip Mktg via Email Automation"

What do you like best?

2 areas I was most impressed with: 1) GB support team (ie. Jennifer Morton is a rock star), 2) GB User Interface, which is super intuitive and easy-to-use, making it easy to build one or more email campaigns, either custom creating your own email templates or using sample templates provided.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific to Growbots by any means, as our issues was/is unexpected internal changes to corporate email provider which lead to a required new email getting marked as SPAM. Again this dislike IS NOT specific to GB, and it was unavoidable on our behalf.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have robust, qualified internal email and necessary steps in place to prevent being listed as SPAM. Take your time creating prospect list from the GB database and don't be shy in asking their support team for guidance/advice with your campaign strategy.

Drip marketing via email campaigns to ensure constant, recurring touches well defined list of prospective customers.

Growbots review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Excellent Experience for any business looking to grow and expand "

What do you like best?

I really like the overall experience I had with Growbots. Growbots understands the process of helping businesses and business owners obtain leads that are perfect for any industry. The sales team at Growbots is very helpful and knowledgeable about the Growbots platform. CSM support is very good.

What do you dislike?

limited on enterprise data could use more data on larger enterprise companies. The 1 off approach needs to be implemented in a better way. Other than those I can really think of any other dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is by far the best service for prospecting automation and workflow automation. The best part is it saves me time to focus on other business operations. I really enjoy the staff that works for Growbots along with the trackable performance analytics. I highly recommend scheduling a demo call with one of Growbots sales executives you will be impressed by the platform and the overall experience.

Lead generation and time spent on obtaining leads, email automation. Automation of the entire sales process and workflow ie prospecting, email automation, and analytics.

Growbots review by Aaron D.
Aaron D.

"Effective and intuitive marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

Growbots is plugged in to a number of data sources which tend to be highly accurate and up-to-date. You have the ability to be very specific in your targeting criteria and the messaging tool incorporates a number of useful merge fields which help to promote the authentic nature of the messaging. Overall, a great tool which saves a great deal of time.

What do you dislike?

It's less of an issue with the product, more that our particular service is in a crowded market, therefore more of a challenge to generate meaningful responses. Growbots is not cheap, but you only need a small numbers of prospects to turn into customers for it to pay for itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the messaging and your target market right and Growbots can be a fantastic tool for your business.

Rapid creation of company and product awareness. Time saving. Efficiency. The ability to reach your exact target market quickly and efficiently.

Growbots review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Great Idea Not Ready for Prime Time"

What do you like best?

The ability to build a scalable and automatic email marketing touch cadence is fantastic. It's the best part of the platform. The 2nd best part is the ability to source leads at scale but more on that below.

What do you dislike?

Growbots' promise is fantastic. Unfortunately, their platform isn't ready for prime time.

Issues:

- Support - Growbots is not an intuitive platform. During and after onboarding we had minimal support and there was quite a lag in getting critical questions answered as support comes from Poland.

- Bugs - the system isn't fully baked. One example, their system showed that several prospects had clicked on a link with our email. One issue, the system also showed that these prospects had never been emailed.

- Lead Quality - our biggest issue with their platform is the leads themselves.

1. To start with, the system doesn't learn. If you email a prospect that is no longer with the company or the email bounces that contact doesn't update. The next user will have the same issue. Very frustrating given that approx 20% of the time you will have one of those 2 outcomes when you email through their system in bulk.

2. Issue #2 with the leads is the limited ability to filter them. If you are a b2b company like us, there is no way to separate companies within an industry that are a b2b play from a b2c play. This effectively blocks your ability to target that industry. Because of this, we quickly ran out of prospects.

3. With the rise of email automation marketing platforms response rates have dropped. We had built a 3 touch cadence that we used effectively 3 years ago. Unfortunately, each of those touches was performed manually making it too expensive to pursue. With automation, we thought that we had found the holy grail. Unfortunately, our response rates have been 1/3rd of what they were just 3 years ago.

Conclusion - nice promise but too buggy and limited to achieve our goals.

Unfortunately, Growbits did not help us solve our email marketing automation goals.

Growbots review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Awesome Company. Awesome Product. Awesome Support Team"

What do you like best?

I like how Growbots is so simple to use and gives simple instructions on how to send the best cold-email templates. Their support staff is very responsive, and super fun to talk to. They know their product inside out, and it really shows that they love it too. I like that you can see who reads your messages, and what campaigns are the most effective. You can easily add new prospects to an already existing campaign.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the system to integrate with our emails was a bit confusing, but the talented support staff quickly helped to make sure everything was set up correctly. Everything was set up in a couple of days and works smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won't be sorry.

This is solving some of our business development needs. I realized how simple it is to send a great marketing email.

Growbots review by User

"All in one software to reach more customers"

What do you like best?

As a B2B distributor of horticulture supplies, we are always on the lookout for the decision-markers in each organization. Growbots lets us reach specific audiences based on shared titles or responsibilities within an organization so we are able to efficiently craft messages that resonate with each prospect, thus driving our RIO to new heights. Would most definitely recommend this easy to use, intuitive platform to companies looking to expand their prospect list and reach in to untapped markets.

What do you dislike?

Their prospect database is already large and the more they invest in development the larger the database will be.

Trying to tap into new markets within our broader industry can be difficult at times. Growbots allows you to go straight to the source of what seems like unlimited data to find exactly the type of prospect you are looking for.

Growbots review by Anna T.
Anna T.

"Great product and rockstar customer success team!"

What do you like best?

Two things I like the most are:

1. Their software is really easy to use and very intuitive. They roll out new features quite often, and it's very easy to set up campaigns and report on the results. Their knowledge base is very comprehensive, and the instructions and recommendations they give you with new releases are spot on and easy to follow.

It's also nice to have an option of using both their database to find contacts, and upload your own contacts found in other sources but use their email campaign tools for the outreach.

2. Their customer success team are freaking rockstars! They reply instantly, take every question very seriously, follow up to make sure the issue is solved, and give some great recommendations about how to make your outreach better and more effective. I love that they go out of the way to help you with your goals, and make your life easier. Even if your request is a bit unconventional :)

What do you dislike?

Not much really, some things I'd like to see in regards of functionality are:

1. Being able to cross-reference the contact list you upload from an external source with the campaigns you already ran through Growbots (as to de-dupe the list and not reach out to those who gave you a negative reply)

2. More advanced functionality to look for people in specific locations - they say that while filtering by city works fine, filtering by states doesn't.

3. Although the bounce rate is quite low and I really enjoy the ease with which you can build lists, there are some contacts that are either incorrect or left the company. I wish there was a way to mark them as such from the software, and maybe replace it with the email of the new person which is often listed in the auto response.

Other than that, I really enjoy using their software!

Saved SO MUCH time and effort in my sales development process! Now I can focus on writing better email copy, plan out demos and do other important stuff and not just sit there and manually build contact lists or double-check bounced email addresses.

Also, by using their recommendations and feedback from older campaigns (and input from my team, of course) the results of our email outreach improved big time, and just yesterday I got to schedule a bunch of appointments from the first email of the cadence already.

Growbots review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"I really want to like Growbots... but it's not easy."

What do you like best?

I like the idea of Growbots to source contacts, create email campaigns, and the ability to A/B test email variations. I like that you can build a profile of your ideal prospect and filter in and out prospects. I like the campaign reporting and filtering. I like that it helps you manage the number of outbound emails you send each day so that you don't get flagged as spam. It also does a nice job of preventing a contact from being in more than one campaign at a time.

What do you dislike?

The interface is fairly linear in how it was built and the design flow assumes you set up a perfect campaign the first time around. It doesn't allow much flexibility to adjust the message campaign. For example, you cannot easily move around or re-order messages nor easily insert messages in the middle of a flow. You cannot easily correct a bad email address and re-send during a campaign. It is not easy to add single contacts to a campaign as they come along. At the time of this review, there are work-arounds but you have to create a new .csv file and upload it each time you want to add someone or correct that bad email. It's in the product roadmap to fix but it's not available yet.

Some of the reporting tools are a bit misleading. When you get a bounced email in your inbox, when you open it, Growbots counts that as an opened email when it shouldn't be, therefore, open rates can be over-inflated. Their AI to detect cold replies vs. warm replies, could be better trained and improved.

This is a tool primarily for email addresses, no direct dial phone numbers are available. Furthermore, I wish I could query the prospect database for specific people; you can search for just about everything else: company, industry, size of organzation, job title, key words, software they use... except the name of the person (i.e. you find that great person on LinkedIn... there's no way to search for that person to see if they are in the database).

I've found a number of the contacts (15-20%) are out-of-date by 1-2 job titles / companies. Some I'd like to follow up with but there's no updated email address to reach them, at least not from within Growbots. Thankfully when you email these prospects and they bounce, you get your credits back. On the downside, if you are capturing these outbound campaigns in your CRM, you get all the dud contacts which makes for a messy CRM and time consuming to clean up.

We migrated over to 3.0 and while there are a number of great improvements, the tranisition was not well executed and the platform is still not entirely stable. When the system crashes, everything is inaccessible and there is no support after business hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Growbots seems to be designed for the entrepreneur who doesn't have a lot of time or a formal salesperson. It's great for casting a wide net for ideal prospects, setting up an email campaign and letting it go. If you are not worried about managing a clean CRM system and phone numbers are not necessary, Growbots may be a good choice to build awareness and net a few new quality conversations. If you have a salesperson or two, it is not as flexible or fluid as other tools in the market. The big advantage, though, is access to their pool of prospects and tools to automate the communication.

New business development, outbound sales campaigns for net new prospects as well as loading your own prospects from your CRM.

Growbots review by Haralds J.
Haralds J.

"Deceptive Marketing, Disreputable Company - Stay Away"

What do you like best?

GB claims to provide verified sales data.

What do you dislike?

No support, all staff at GB keep fleeing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong recommend to stay away from GrowBots - the company seems to be unstable and unable to deliver on its promises. If you really want to go with it, insist on a free real-live full-access trial and on a money-back guarantee after an initial use period of a few months.

GB was to provide verified, targeted sales lead data, that his highly searchable, accurate. At least, that is how it was represented. We should have known better when GB outright refused to provide an actual trial and only did a demo, but before having any access demanded upfront payment. GB provided no benefits, other than wasting 100s of our time. The bounce rate is absurdly high, showing that the data is stale and unverified. The leads relevance was low - even where mails didn't bounce, the industry, company, and position title were totally inapplicable and not as specified for most leads generated. There is no support or training provided: for months it has been promised, but never delivered. Probably because of the serious issue of staff retention at GB. All of its employees are clearly fleeing the company (seems like it is about to go out of business), as no account rep or any other person we've talked to there has ever remained at the company for more than two months - it's a serious revolving door at GB and staff retention is abysmal, showing that clearly there are some major internal problems within the company. Management are unreachable and never respond, when we request escalation - simply honoring what we've been promised, such as a migration to the current version and training, two things that we are repeatedly promised, but that are never delivered (as the person promising it is there one week, but gone the next).

Here's a good example of how inaccurate GrowBots lists are: GB keeps spamming us and asking us to sign-up, even though we are already a customer and have been one for several months.

Growbots review by Szymon P.
Szymon P.

"I can't wait to use it again."

What do you like best?

It's just a tremendous product that can be used without any training or further introductions. I enjoy working with it trying to figure out how to get to better conversion. It makes me better understand market I'm working at. Furthermore, the new features, that has just been introduced (out of office follow-up,), are just a real game changers when it comes to automatization of the whole process.

But the tools itself is nothing if you compare it to the CS team. Always available and so much helpful - even if my question is not related to the business.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I miss is just connection to a different kinds of CRMs (for example Hubspot that I use).

Firstly, it gives me tones of new prospects in just a click based on my targeting skills.

Secondly it boost my sales knocking at every door for me. Every door, and only those doors, that may just possibly need my solution.

And finally, it gives me a lot of information about the people, organisations, companies and their structures by providing me new prospects.

Growbots review by Patrick F.
Patrick F.

"With Growbots your cold calling 2.0 cannot go wrong."

What do you like best?

The efficiency of email sending and absolutely awesome overview of what is going on. Automatic rescheduling if the prospect has out of office autoreply for example.. those things really do save a lot of time during the day. Ability to filter out your prospect extremely well equals more time for calls and meetings instead of spending too much time for prospect hunting.

What do you dislike?

Hard to say... maybe filters do need some time to get them right and some bounces might occur but total % is not that big.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out, seriously. The best support team I ever met in any software or SaaS company.

I was using a massive amount of time to look for prospects, much more than I wanted. I would rather spend more time with my customers and close more deals! :) Now I can see big increase in amount of meetings I am able to get which are leading to more sales for us. Very good ROI!

Growbots review by Samuel  B.
Samuel B.

"Growbots drives pipeline! "

What do you like best?

Region based campaigns that are specific

What do you dislike?

lack of telephone numbers (direct) - this was not an expectation, but would be nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only consideration is really about the Telephone Numbers - not having them has been a bit of a challenge, but we worked through it well!

Casting a wider marketing net, and doing so with the specific titles and regions that fit for various parts of our product platform - it is more precision than bulk emailing campaigns and the cadences are bringing people to our website - we have seen a 30% gain in website visits in Q1 that can be attributed to Growbots - our click rates are up, and it has really brought more traffic overall.

Growbots review by Logan N.
Logan N.

"Growbots Nails It"

What do you like best?

Growbots dramatically streamlines the prospecting process and allows will greatly increase the productivity of any SDR who uses it. Everything from finding new prospects to outreach in is one place and their technology automatically pauses a cadence if it received an automatic OOO reply and even restarts it when the prospect returns!!

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome to add personalization or individual contacts to an email campaign but can be done. Growbots doesn't necessarily identify great target accounts but rather great prospects! If you already have your own account list then ABM is easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't use Growbots for cold calling. If that's important to your strategy I'd look into those capabilities.

We operate a lean startup with high growth. We needed a way to increase outreach but didn't have the time to recruit, interview, train and ramp more SDRs. Growbots nailed it.

Growbots review by User in Computer Software

"Powerful yet Raw"

What do you like best?

It's pretty simple and straight forward to use if you are experienced with email automation tools like this. It's great to add variants and powerful to really zero in on a target audience.

What do you dislike?

It appears very hard if not likely to dedupe accounts. No phone numbers or direct lines. Also, I've noticed the tracking and analytics to not be accurate, with an example being if an autoresponder replied to an email, it counts as a open and response.

Finding targeted and qualified prospects to reach out to and book demos. We've opened a good number of opportunities and closed our biggest deal yet from a Growbots campaign.

Growbots review by A B.
A B.

"Easy implementation, powerful segmentation ability "

What do you like best?

Intuitive UI and advanced search functionality helped our small sales team find and target new accounts. Fast implementation and a great CS team allowed us to get up and running in less than one business week.

What do you dislike?

It's impossible to have 100% data accuracy but GB is one of the more accurate tools I have come across.

A/B testing and messaging

Exploring new verticals and industries

Outbounding

Growbots review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Functional Search + Easy UX + Great CS"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of how to use the platform and shape it for what I need. Glad there's a Hubspot Integration. Easy to search for a wide variety of contacts, and switch personas with ease.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data is wrong but I do like that I get credits back for bounces..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize your CS rep - they are very knowledgable and will help craft you to get what you need. I am use to just trying to bulldoze through challenges because I hate waiting for tickets to be responded to. They jump right on it!

The ability to quickly get in front of decision makers. Streamlining my prospecting efforts.

Growbots review by Administrator

"Strong Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I found the Growbots support was amazing. The platform itself was not completely intuitive, and I relied on the support way more than I wanted to, but I wanted to make sure I was sending the "right" emails to the "right" people every time.

What do you dislike?

Didn't like that I couldn't add any images. I wasn't putting in pictures, but wanted to add small "fact" bubbles/data charts and couldn't do it. Eventually my rep was able to jump in and help, but it didn't look professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe best for a larger company? Not sure. I think it's a great concept, but the drip campaigns we sent out should have generated some new leads and they did not. Felt our emails were strong, but could have used a few more ideas on getting noticed. Maybe the ability to insert charts/graphs/fact bubbles would have helped.

I did NOT get a strong ROI on the emails I sent, and I did use my own CRM and I used the Growbots CRM. I wanted to get more leads. I wanted to see if we could increase visibility on our web site. Neither of these resulted from our 8-email campaign so we're going another route.

Growbots review by Samantha M.
Samantha M.

"Incredible tool to add to your lead generation efforts"

What do you like best?

The database coupled with the email automation makes this tool so easy to use and really efficient.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more break points within the email sequencing where you could schedule pauses for calls from the sales team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is such an easy tool to use and implement. It saves you time and money (advertising, outreach, follow up communication). It is the best tool we've invested in this year.

We have a small sales team, so this is taking the role of email outreach for them. It is scheduling apts for our sales team by utilizing Calendly.

Growbots review by Juan Ignacio C.
Juan Ignacio C.

"Great tool for small companies looking for new clients"

What do you like best?

I have a small software development company and as it normally happens in every young business, I wear multiple hats. I am the CEO, CTO, Sales, Staffing, Recruiter and Project Manager. My day is not long enough. Growbots helped me automate the process of contacting new customers and finding potential new deals with, virtually, zero effort.

What do you dislike?

Growbots has some functionality for managing the number of emails you send through each connected email account. This functionality is limited and doesn't let me control how emails should be sent with the detail I need.

Growbots opens the door to potential new clients, letting me expand my network of customers.

Growbots review by Karolina Z.
Karolina Z.

"Fantastic Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

The Growbots interface is extremely intuitive, making it very simple to set up e-mail cadences based on leads that you pull either from their high quality database, or that you import from other sources you might have.Their support team is very responsive, and we have in the short span of a couple months generated very significant opportunities, including some Fortune 100 companies.

What do you dislike?

Very pleased with the product overall, and only suggestion for improvement would be to continue to grow the database of leads

Growbots has become an integral part of our Sales prospecting strategy.

Growbots review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Great tool to help drive inbound leads "

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use - both the lead generation and email automation are super quick and efficient to use.

What do you dislike?

The fact there is no EU data anymore and sometimes the quality of leads provided within the platform is not accurate and too broad and not exact to the specified fields.

helping generating more leads to follow up and allows mass outreach at little effort

Growbots review by User in Internet

"Exceptional platform and exceptional customer service"

What do you like best?

Growbots delivers on it's promises to generate leads and increase your sales opportunities. The platform is always improving and the customer service team is phenomenal. Once you become a customer you are not forgotten. They respond promptly with accurate, insightful answers.

What do you dislike?

We can only do business in the US and once in a while a European company slips through the crack. This really isn't a big deal though in the grand scheme of things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started with this. Even if you only use it on a trial basis you can learn alot from them.

We are boosting our pipeline without the intense man hours it requires to cold call. We also are able to easily track the success of our campaigns to know what is working and what isn't; an extremely valuable asset.

Growbots review by Sruthi N.
Sruthi N.

"Growbots is a great tool!"

What do you like best?

I love how quick and easy Growbots makes outbound prospecting. You can generate prospects, send emails, and track results all in one tool. Creating projects and cadences is very simple and allows you to test different messages to find what works best!

Growbots also has a great Customer Success team that is always willing to go out of their way to help in any way they can. They welcome feedback and are always willing to make changes that will help their customers have a better experience with the tool. They’re adding a lot of cool new features and our team is really excited to try them out!

What do you dislike?

The software can be a bit buggy at times, but because the customer success team takes customer feedback seriously, the issues get resolved quickly. They always follow up with you to let you know the status of the issue and check in to make sure it's truly resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try several different targeting criteria when creating projects and different messaging for cadences so you can find what works best for your team. Ask the Customer Success team for advice and give them any feedback you have.

Growbots saves us a ton of time by automating the process of finding and qualifying new prospects. Since our team isn't spending time manually searching for contacts and their contact information, we're able to focus on experimenting with different email templates and sending emails to as many prospects as possible.

The advanced search criteria within the projects and their tracking functionality have helped us find the job titles and industries that are most receptive to our outreach efforts. This has helped us better understand our ideal customer profile.

Overall, our outbound lead flow has increased remarkably since we started using the tool.

Growbots review by Administrator

"Easy to use, data validity issues"

What do you like best?

Growbots makes it easy to segment and reach out to your target personas by title, geographic area, industry, and company. It is also very easy to setup message streams.

What do you dislike?

The data doesnt seem all that valid meaning some of the email addresses they source are undeliverable because the targeted prospect has moved on. Another issue is that undeliverable emails sometimes show up as cold replies.

B2B prospecting. Frankly, we havent had a ton of success with Growbots even when following their recommended best practices in terms of messaging, cadence, and segmentation.

Growbots review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Game Changing Prospecting Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to find contacts from any industry in a simple, easy to use platform is outstanding. Targetting and identifying prospects for us has never been easier.

What do you dislike?

One of the only limitations to Growbots is there is not a way to send full HTML emails, but actually, the text-based emails are performing better than any HTML email campaign I have ever worked on.

Getting in touch with the right contact has been instrumental! We are a smaller company with fewer resources, but exclusively work with large corporations so gaining that first contact through email has been fantastic.

Growbots review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Saves time, money, and a ton of headache compared to other providers "

What do you like best?

It automatically suppresses pulling customers or already created leads in your CRM via it's salesforce integration, self service platform allows you to pull profiles very quickly, cost is industry leading. Saves literally weeks of time compared to an agency / account manager model.

What do you dislike?

Not much, sometimes the lead pulls are longer than advertised but I'm also pulling a large volume at a time.

We've reduced our lead cost and actually reduced our overall CAC by pulling in revenue from our email channel.

Growbots review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Growbots is an excellent sales tool! "

What do you like best?

The berst thing about growbots is the speed and ease with which you can get a cold email campaign up and running for your business.

As a direct marketing agency use growbots as part of a suite of tools to deliver leads for our Clients and have got meetings arranged in a matter of days at everything from Global Brand Directors to CEOs at large and small businesses a like. It's easy to tailor a campaign as required and get it up and running quickly, our Clients are thrilled and I think you will be too! Try it!

What do you dislike?

The product is continuing developing, which is great. I guess the reporting could be better but that is only a minor niggle - the results out weigh any downsides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try Growbots and you'll grow your business

Basically takes the whole process of cold, well targeted out reach up to light speed!

Growbots review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Growbots makes email marketing easy!"

What do you like best?

We use Growbots to help identify marketers at B2C companies. Their product makes outbound, cold emailing super easy to use. The platform has enabled our team to land more deals and close sales faster.

What do you dislike?

Growbots currently doesn't have a HubSpot integration - although I hear they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it!

We have landed a few large deals from using their cold emailing platform.

Growbots review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Growbots Was a Gamechanger"

What do you like best?

Growbots was really a lifesaver when it came to getting our business off the ground. They helped us find the exact leads we were looking for in a quick and efficient way. It allowed to to test messaging and targeting in a way that no other service could.

What do you dislike?

The integration with salesforce was a bit spotty when we first started using them but has gotten better.

Generating leads, marketing and sales. We are able to test new messaging, launch campaigns targeting specific users and ensure we are making the most of our marketing.

Growbots review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Awesome experience! Great service."

What do you like best?

We've been using Growbots for the past couple months! Man, it has been so helpful at streamlining our cold emailing process. We've received a ton of prospects, great leads, and have closed more than a few which would never have heard about our tool otherwise.

Furthermore, the product is pretty straightforward and the team is really helpful at answering any and all questions.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be slightly complex at times. However, the team does listen and they're constantly working on improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in touch with their CSM team and ask them for tailored advice on your cadences. They're really helpful and knowledgable.

We've had some troubles in the past connecting to new prospects using traditional marketing efforts. It was also painstaking to set up recurring emails to our cold leads and having to manually set each one up. Our sales team has benefited immensely by utilizing GrowBots.

Growbots review by Martin G.
Martin G.

"Automated us in on 87 Fortune 500 brand Marketets in 1,5 months"

What do you like best?

As we all know working with providers like this, data and lead quality is key. Growbots simply outperformed all the others during our test when choosing a partner for this. "Automation" and DYI by all means but I always value quick support and response, that also knows what they are talking about.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, data quality is key. How it is "Maked up" is not the thing for me.

I would love to see a built in assistant service like Julie Desk, Genie or x.aito help take the last step into the calendar.

Scaling up targeted outreach to our core tiers. We scheduled meetings with Fortune 500 brands all around the world, from HQ teams to national Brand Managers.

To achieve the things we want to achieve. We could simply hire 5-6 SDR:s or go with Growbots.

I will never consider to hire 5-6 extra SDR:s.

Growbots review by Sam Q.
Sam Q.

"Unparalleled Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The chat support is great, all questions no matter how big or small are addressed speedily and thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

If you go to revive a chat from the previous day with a particular rep, it will sometimes sync to a new rep - but they can still easily take up where you left off.

Launched extraordinary outbound campaigns with metrics and support not possible with others.

Growbots review by Alex M.
Alex M.

"Easy to use, very versatile and pretty accurate information"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see information about the companies I'm prospecting, especially the LinkedIn profiles of the people I'm targeting.

I also like the scheduling engine which makes sure every email gets properly spread out during the day/week.

My favorite aspect of Growbots is the ability to find leads outside the US

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to find my way through the application but their customer service is always ready to assist.

Prospecting, A/B testing and scheduling emails and follow ups.

Growbots review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for companies looking to jump start outbound or test new market!"

What do you like best?

Growbots is a great deal if you're looking for something to help you start outbound at your company. It's a cost effective software that provides you with lots of contacts in your target market, and allows you to reach them via email marketing. If you're looking to test a market and see if it's viable, this is a great way to do it without breaking the bank. I was also very impressed with the quality of their leads - the bounce rate was very low, relative to some other companies which pretend to have a far better database (but do not!).

What do you dislike?

The reporting wasn't as powerful as I would have liked, but for the price it really wasn't a problem. If you want more powerful reporting tools (clicks, more accurate open rates, analytics etc) you have probably matured beyond Growbots anyways. Start here, move into a more advanced software solution once you outgrow the earlier stages of outbound outreach.

Oh one big thing - it does not integrate with a CRM system. This was fine for us when we started, but as we continued to grow it became the biggest pain point. You will lose the data and the reporting (unless you manually import them into your CRM system... and you will still lose the touch points in terms of data).

Our team used Growbots to reach a new market and really hone in on our target market. I was able to segment my market based on the technology the companies used and the titles of the contacts within those companies. I often did additional research and targeting outside of Growbots, but the lists they provided were very high quality and the email automation allowed me to reach them at the right time.

Growbots review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"The Best Tool For Cold Calling 2.0 - Outbound Sales "

What do you like best?

Growbots outperformed other tools when we made the step to automate and scale your sales development process. It's DIY with hands on and quality guidance. I recommend their technology and team so much that I included them in a recent article: what is outbound sales? --> http://uhurunetwork.com/outbound-sales-information/

What do you dislike?

The "issues" came down to functionality, but those are being solved by their product team and they keep us up-to-date on new feature deployment.

We decrease the time required by our BDRs for both research and prospect qualification considerably. Much higher output per hour.

Growbots review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"Great Lead Generation Tool!"

What do you like best?

Intuitive way to cast a wide net and identify good leads. Very helpful tool.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs with the tool, but team was very helpful in fixing my problems. Walked me through what I needed to do and answered all of my questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it will be well worth it. Helpful team will walk you through the platform and set up your campaigns.

Growing my pipeline of potential clientele with large payers and health systems.

Growbots review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great for automated lead generation and nurturing"

What do you like best?

Great for:

- Targeting and segmenting potential leads

- Testing campaigns to optimize for conversion

- Authentic messaging

What do you dislike?

There are some minor bugs and it's hard to schedule a low quantity of emails to go out each day. But the CS team has been responsive and they're working on fixing it.

I'm using this product to help prospect for my wholesale soup business. It was a good way to quickly test unique selling propositions and see what sticks.

Growbots review by Kamil R.
Kamil R.

"The best sales tool out there"

What do you like best?

The concept of having email automation and reach, easily searchable database of highly accurate leads is unique! I tested many other sales automation tools, and this is the only one that trully makes the work easier in all areas.

What do you dislike?

I would change a bit as far as reporting is concerned - I would prefer to analyze each projekt one by one. Mostly just some UX concerns but I was assured they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about laying off your SDRs unless they use cold calling as well - cold email is gone for them, you got bots now.

They make it easy to built up sales pipeline very fast, test many techniques, value propositions and verticals in a short period of time.

Growbots review by Jakub (Kuba) K.
Jakub (Kuba) K.

"The most efficient and easy way to prospect "

What do you like best?

It takes 20, maybe thirty minutes to initiate conversations with dozens of highly-targeted and potentially valuable prospects. You get to focus on crafting your message (which the GB team helps out with substantially), instead of dealing with the mechanics of building a database and sending out outreach email. It's efficient, straightforward and powerful. The customer success team has also been very helpful!

What do you dislike?

The UX at the beginning was a bit of a challenge, but it has gotten to be better and I'm sure will continue to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. You'll love it.

We provide due diligence services and products for investors and were interested in building relationships with folks who we could add value to.

Growbots review by Edgar C.
Edgar C.

"Best lead-digging, CM-campaign platform I have ever used"

What do you like best?

Customer support is incredible as well as user-friendly UX of Growbots.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it might be tricky to navigate through application for a new user.

Prospecting, sales, outbound marketing.

Growbots review by Prem B.
Prem B.

"Love this product and any startup with growth in mind should use it."

What do you like best?

We learned about Growbots through some friends in 500 startups (we're batch 15). They've hands down helped us to grow our business. The problem that we have is that too many leads respond (I know, good problem to have) so we need to be careful with the amount of outreach we do with a relatively lean team and no SDRs.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data is sometimes questionable on the results but I think they're working on that data integrity issue.

Growth, growth, and growth. Highly targeted outreach is possible and allows for 'splitting' oneself as a founder to run campaigns efficiently and regularly.

Growbots review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Works well and helps Marketing and Sales leverage their synergy"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is intuitive and easy to use. I also like that I know an email campaign is going on, targeting the prospects I am calling, at the same time I am calling.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. Growbots is easy to use.

It improved our cold calling success rate significantly!

Growbots review by User in Computer Software

"Happy with improvements and look forward to the continued development of Growbots"

What do you like best?

The latest update has significantly improved my GB experience. Customer service has always been great.

What do you dislike?

There are still improvements to be made and I look forward to seeing those in near future

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't say Growbots is for niche industries or employee positions.

Growbots has given my business the ability to refine cadences thanks to their reporting

Learning about Growbots?

* We monitor all Growbots reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.