Growlabs

Growlabs

All-in-One Outbound Sales Automation We combine lead generation with powerful automation to help our clients grow their businesses via outbound sales, at scale. We use machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver unbeatable results.

Work for Growlabs?

Learning about Growlabs?

Growlabs Reviews

Ask Growlabs a Question
Showing 43 Growlabs reviews
Growlabs review by <span>Josh N.</span>
Josh N.

"Performed best in unbiased, controlled test against all other lead intel platforms"

What do you like best?

I did a test of Growlabs versus all other lead intelligence platforms. Note that I only use Growlabs as a lead intelligence tool, not for outreach. In the test, Growlabs had on average 57% more perfect quality leads than the next leading competitor, when controlled for industries, geography, job titles, and field availability, for leads that are Director-grade and up. This means that in my test, all platforms had an equal and fair chance. Growlabs blew the rest out of the water in terms of being able to find accurate information for leads that are Director-level, VP-level, C-level, SVP/EVP, Partner, Owner, or President. I think this is because of the variety of sources it gathers information from. If you are going to buy some other system, Growlabs probably already sources from it. That amount of information, cross-referenced and verified in the ever-growing Growlabs database, results in an average of 57% more perfect quality leads than any other system can offer. If you email me at josh@factoryfour.com, I can even share my study with you.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't search for companies (or "accounts") - you can only search for leads. With an Account-Based Marketing strategy (ABM), we would like to be able to search for ideal companies first, then choose leads from those companies. Growlabs only lets you search for leads though. Our current workaround is to search for companies in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, then put their web addresses into an Excel sheet, then upload that sheet to Growlabs and it find the leads at those companies. This process takes me about 30 minutes every time I go to make a lead list, but it's well worth it because of the drastically greater high quality lead volume I get from Growlabs versus other systems that let you search by company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before choosing a lead intel platform, whether on a free trial or a live demo, run a test across the different target audiences that you will be engaging and see which platform gives you the highest number of high quality, verified leads in each segment. That is the only true test of such a platform, and a very simple one to perform. If you get any pushback, then the company is clearly worried about their data quality.

Growlabs helps me automate the process of gathering lead intelligence. Using Growlabs, I have completely automated what I used to spend 4 days a week doing. I now spend about 30 minutes a week doing it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Growlabs
Growlabs review by <span>David E.</span>
David E.

"Growlabs has to be THE BEST sales tool I have used"

What do you like best?

Setup and onboarding was super easy. Once setup, it takes literally 10 minutes to pull leads out of their database and to start the lead process. No complicated processes, no complicated, time consuming learning curves. Best? The quality of the leads has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

At times it can be challenging to come up with the correct criteria for leads from their database but that's probably more of an issue with me than with Growlabs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are constantly adding features that are helpful and optimize the feature set. They have a dedicated support person and they are very responsive and helpful whenever I have a question.

Lead generation, sales, time management. It covers the whole gamut of needs all businesses have. Growlabs has allowed us to spend literally minutes a day generating leads and allowing me to have the time to work with the leads.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

Growlabs review by <span>Madeline L.</span>
Madeline L.

"Attractive and easy to use, it's the right product for me but not everyone at our company"

What do you like best?

The support and success team at Growlabs is excellent, they respond very quickly to questions and problems. The email marketing communication you receive from them is also very on point, easy to digest and often entertaining.

It's easy to navigate around the interface and building lists is extremely easy, and quite attractive. The product delivers a good number of contacts, even in the social services and nonprofit world, where other competitors seem to struggle.

Building email sequences is simple, again with an attractive and intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs in their interface, specifically around building email templates and adding links or images with links.

Phone numbers are not available for all contacts which is a serious downside, especially in Canada with CASL legislation.

Contacts are not pushed to Salesforce until they have been sent an email, something that is frustrating to some of the salespeople in our company. Again, this is an issue around CASL, which requires permission to send emails in Canada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, this is a good product that is easy to use, performs well and is and nice to look at.

During the sales process make sure you are clear about asking for a sample list to make sure the product is a good match for you.

If you are looking for phone numbers first, this is not the right choice for you right now. They are rolling them out across their contact database so it might be a good choice in the near future.

We've only just gotten started with Growlabs and are already better understanding the scope of our market.

Growlabs review by <span>Marco M.</span>
Marco M.

"Using Growlabs has streamlined our prospecting and outreach efforts."

What do you like best?

Automates the prospecting cycle from start to finish. You can quickly identify key decision makers based on multiple variables and in just a few clicks add them to an email sequence designed for them. It turns one sales person into 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the platform. There are a few improvements that could be made, like with any service. We communicate those with the Growlabs team and for the most part those features are on their road map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all of our clients. If you're in sales it's a must have.

Growlabs has helped us expand our net and it also automates the follow up so you dont' have to keep track of how many times you've emailed someone. It does it all for you. It lets a small company like ours with a few employees multiply our outbound sales process.

Growlabs review by <span>Seth W.</span>
Seth W.

"Growlabs Review"

What do you like best?

The targeting and segmentation options are fantastic in Growlabs. In addition to using the growlabs search and filter options, but you can also bring your own data. Being able to export lead data to other marketing automation platforms has been great. It's also amazing to be able to upload lead data to custom remarketing lists on FB and other display networks.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to Growlabs like any other platform. I wish I would have known more of the delivery factors ahead of time and what type of content not to include in the email sequences. The reporting is good, but could be better - I know they have lots of reporting upgrades coming soon though.

Growlabs is a good channel for our lead funnel which supplements our internet advertising and SEO campaigns. We sold 4 deals from our three month Growlabs campaign.

Growlabs review by <span>Kevin  M.</span>
Kevin M.

"After 1000 leads we have 200k in sales pipeline growth"

What do you like best?

Specifically being able to target the power centers and decision makers within our given prospects on a massive scale. We are able to then only engage our top sales talent when someone has an interest.

What do you dislike?

At times the employee size of our target audiences are off causing our messages to be "off" for companies which employee counts are not accurate

As a small sales force we have had to outsource growth efforts in the past to telemarketing agencies. Thus increasing our reach, but out outsourcing a complex sales message to groups of hired phone banks. With Growlabs out smaller sales force can now prospect on a massive scale and and spend their efforts on working with engaged prospects

Growlabs review by <span>Claude Z.</span>
Claude Z.

"The best business development tool around"

What do you like best?

Growlabs gives you the power of an army of business developers in one platform. Once you spend the time to set it up, it just gets better and better. We have seen huge returns on the platform since we've been using it and already have recommended it to three different clients of ours for their BD efforts. Bottomline, we love growlabs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It takes some time to set up the scripts, but the growlabs team is great about helping with that.

We have essentially replaced the need to have a sales team and business development team with just this tool. It gives one person so much power. Especially when tied into a CRM.

Growlabs review by <span>Dave P.</span>
Dave P.

"A brilliant tool to help you scale your sales and business development activity and processes."

What do you like best?

I love how easy Growlabs is to implement. It took us less than an hour to not only understand it, but to implement the system. The time to ROI is incredibly quick and it serves as a platform to enable us to experiment with our audiences and messaging in real time. It also allows you to respond and track the quality of responses directly within the app. One of the most challenging parts for anyone in a Biz Dev role is to scale their outreach in a personable, quality way. Growlabs enables this.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot I don't like about Growlabs, honestly. The tools is incredibly intuitive and provides a way for reps to scale their outreach.

We are a growth agency working with multiple clients that currently have sales and business development talent and then are looking for additional inbound and marketing activities to meet their growth goals. Many times, scaling business and prospecting activities for sales reps is one of the most challenging and manual parts. With growlabs, you can dive in directly to build your audiences, target them with personal outreach at scale and then respond and understand how those people are engaging with your outreach. It's been incredibly valuable already both to us as an agency and to our clients.

Growlabs review by <span>Patrick Z.</span>
Patrick Z.

"Amazing platform. Easy to use. Great conversion results!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Growlabs to source leads for some of my portfolio companies. Each of my companies have come away loving the platform. They had much higher quality leads that were far more accurate than any other systems they tested. I don't know where they get all of their data from but they do a great job of refreshing the data as well. Their outreach engine is also very powerful. They know when to send emails so they have a higher chance of being opened. It also only gets sales reps involved when the lead is warm (there is a response) so reps waste way less time on pure lead gen.

What do you dislike?

I just wish they had more features. They helped a few of my companies develop inside sales rep strategies and it would be cool to see some of that knowhow be translated into more tools for the reps.

Companies using Growlabs have been able to source high quality leads while reducing reps time on cold leads. More revenue and less man-hours required = win!

Growlabs review by <span>Micah S.</span>
Micah S.

"Great leads"

What do you like best?

It's great getting warm leads for the sales team and having certified contacts at organizations we want to work with. The software can do the power of weeks worth of cold emailing in a matter of no time.

What do you dislike?

No problems yet. Everything has worked well. Sometimes we will get a response from someone saying they forwarded the email to the correct contact but that is to be expected. Task and titles vary among organizations and it's impossible to be able to tell exactly who the right person is to email at each company or organization. Sometimes, in our industry, we work with facilities managers, sometimes is a GM, and sometimes we are supposed to get through to a finance person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's a great tool and can help anyone in any industry. We have been so happy with it so far and out ramping up our involvement in the program.

Warm leads. Contacts with people that are interested in our services. It takes so much time for a human to track down leads and certify contacts and the program cuts out all that work and sends a professional email to the right people. We have already closed several deals from the leads we have generated from GrowLabs leads. It's been a great tool that has helped our sales team. Excited to keep using this tool and seeing other ways it can help our company.

Growlabs review by <span>Jake M.</span>
Jake M.

"Fantastic service and quality results"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and has been delivering quality results for my team and I.

What do you dislike?

I've had a few cases where the accuracy of the lead has been off. For example: targeting companies with 100+ employees (contact location, not HQ) and then engaging with a prospect that has responded only to find out they have 20 employees and are not applicable.

Likely the fault of the company boasting false information or not being up to date, so more of a feedback point than a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Sales, lead generation, etc. We've had a ton of positive replies and it has helped take our business to the next level.

Growlabs review by <span>Ed B.</span>
Ed B.

"Simple, efficient and effective way to gather qualified leads."

What do you like best?

The ability to reach out to a qualified audience and stay in touch with little effort. Their email sequencing allows me to stay top of mind with prospects and only requires my involvement once I receive a positive reply.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike... I would like the ability to upload my own emails to the database, but I believe this will be available in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know you need more leads, I would highly recommend giving Growlabs a try! You won't regret it.

Growlabs allows me to reach out to a huge audience with precision without having to hire multiple salespeople to prospect all day.

Growlabs review by <span>Andee G.</span>
Andee G.

"Growlabs has helped us exponentially!"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to drill down our segmented audiences by location, company size, and stage in funding which we're unable to do as efficiently with other traditional tools. We also love that we can create email campaigns within the platform!

What do you dislike?

We need a little more transparency into the progress of our campaigns.

We're seeking entrepreneurs from all over the world to apply for our acceleration program in Silicon Valley. With traditional lead generation tools, we're unable to target founders as effectively. With Growlabs, we were able to find thousands of excellent qualified leads with ease.

Growlabs review by Agency
Agency

"Great tool for outbound email marketing"

What do you like best?

Growlabs' product is relatively easy to use and the targeting capabilities are sophisticated. I like the fact that this is a tool that we can use to help our clients better reach their target customers. Growlabs is a great tool to have in our agency's arsenal for solving our client's marketing issues.

What do you dislike?

The filtering capabilities associated with defining target audiences could use a greater level of explanation around what data is and isn't available. Content creation service still feels like it's possibly a work in progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend doing a pilot effort to see how Growlabs can meet your outbound email marketing needs

We have been able to reach decision makers that meet our target criteria. And, importantly, we can more easily manage the process of responding to those same decision makers.

Growlabs review by <span>Ethan B.</span>
Ethan B.

"Best in class lead generation software"

What do you like best?

I use Growlabs every day. I use their advanced filters to find prospects and then review the ones that are a great fit for us. Then I add them to a series of emails with merged tags. And then, I just need to wait for positive responses to show up in my Outlook. It's brilliant. I almost don't want to leave a good review so that people don't find out about it :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing - this is the best software I've tried in this space for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for 3 months then scale it up.

Prospecting

Filtering / Targeting

One-to-one emailing

Filtering responses

Growlabs review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"A fantastic product that facilitates growth at unparalleled speed"

What do you like best?

Vertical targeting at a large scale. The ability to filter and download contacts based on the market, vertical, and appropriate job title we would like to target has been great. It saves hours and days of research trying to get in front of the right decisions makers.

What do you dislike?

It is challenging to stay organized within the platform. Something that would be hugely beneficial for companies who are trying to use this to scale would be the ability to organize email sequences, email templates, and audiences into editable folders and sub folders.

The ability to generate and export reports at both a high level and a more granular level would be beneficial from a decision maker perspective.

We are able to use their best in class database to find high quality contacts and their email sequencing algorithm to generate high quality leads for our sales team to close. The GrowLabs platform has allowed to scale and remain lean.

Growlabs review by <span>Dave L.</span>
Dave L.

"All in 1 software for sales"

What do you like best?

Growlabs managed to build a product that combines finding leads, engaging them and converting them... and they make it very easy! It's also a beautiful and easy to use interface. Strongly recommend it. Keep it up!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. We haven't tested all the functionalities yet but it gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for 3 months and see the results you get. For us, this is the best ROI we're getting from other channels we've tested.

It helps us target the right leads and engage them more efficiently than ever before.

Growlabs review by <span>Max L.</span>
Max L.

"Intuitive lead generation and email communication"

What do you like best?

We needed to find contact information for specific people at our target companies. Growlabs made this extremely easy and fast. The data is extremely accurate and we were able to contact them using the email sequences. A day after that we started getting positive responses! Since then, we've closed so many more deals. We've been able to increase our sales velocity significantly.

What do you dislike?

They focus on B2B leads.... Would be good for some of our use cases to be able to target B2C leads.

We needed to make our sales outreach more efficient.

Growlabs review by <span>Keith M.</span>
Keith M.

"Great product. Great results"

What do you like best?

We've experienced really good results very fast using Growlabs. In our first month using it, we generated 35 new qualified leads. In the second month, it doubled! We're very happy with the help we've received from the customer success team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The software is very intuitive and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for 6 to 12 months. It takes time to ramp up but it is worth investing in it

Lead generation

Engagement

Triage emails coming from leads

Lead Qualification

Growlabs review by <span>David M.</span>
David M.

"Solid Platform for recruiting companies"

What do you like best?

I use this platform mostly to source candidates using the Skills search. It's very powerful and allows me to find who I'm looking for fast. I've started using it to connect with companies we can work with too.

What do you dislike?

It takes a git of time to set up... especially importing all my email templates.

Fast lead generation for candidates and companies. Great tool for recruiters.

Growlabs review by <span>Louis G.</span>
Louis G.

"Best leads in the industry"

What do you like best?

I've tried dozens of software in the past couple of years and Growlabs has provided us with the best leads. As a Business Development Executive, it makes my life easier. It's saving me hours of work each week by providing me with the contact information for thousands of prospects I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

I've requested to be able to search companies by Alexa rank. They told me it was on the road map. Really looking forward to it.

Saving hours of time on lead generation research and nurturing leads.

Growlabs review by <span>Andrew M.</span>
Andrew M.

"Accurate leads. Ease of use"

What do you like best?

As a small agency, we had high expectations when we started using Growlabs. And the delivered. Within a week we closed our first deal and have conversations with many more prospects. The software is very intuitive and it's easy and fast to find answers to our questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. One day, we'd like to be able to use Growlabs for our inbound leads.

Finding new business

Growlabs review by <span>Andy S.</span>
Andy S.

"Great leads in our industry"

What do you like best?

Growlabs helped us find the right profiles to target in our industry.... and it worked very well for us! I also love how they filter messages. Kudos to their team for building such a great software.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive... but you pay for what you get. We've tried several other cheaper options but the conversions / ROI wasn't there. It's definitely worth investing to get the top quality leads that will actually convert.

Lead Generation for IT professionals.

Growlabs review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

"Effortless Prospecting"

What do you like best?

It's automating my sales workflows and keeping me in front of prospects.

What do you dislike?

This happens rarely, but I've noticed that sometimes a positive reply goes straight to the Growlabs folder and skips the inbox. I make a habit of checking the Growlabs folder for positive replies.

I've been in sales and business development most of my life, and I'm always looking for new ways find prospects and build my company. This application has automated my prospecting workflow and allows me to find new customers quickly and easily, giving me more time to focus on opportunities that are further down the sales pipeline.

Growlabs review by <span>Joyce W.</span>
Joyce W.

"Best Lead Generation Software I've used"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, yet extremely powerful. Within a few minutes, I was able to find thousands of leads in my target markets. From there, I was able to create several campaigns for each market. I love that they analyze all emails and only pass the positive responses to my team. Saves us hours of work a week.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to complain about. The customer success team has been helpful in helping us set everything up.

Instant lead generation. Automated outreach and optimization.

Growlabs review by <span>Ed D.</span>
Ed D.

"Great product. Stelar customer service"

What do you like best?

We now have all our prospecting and outreaching activities under 1 roof. It makes everything way simpler and saves us tons of time. I use to have to check 5 products every day... We're now getting leads from Growlabs everyday.

What do you dislike?

The Growlabs success team has been really good at helping us transition everything to their platform. It took a couple of weeks... but was well worth it.

Improving SDR daily routing

Generating new leads every day

Growlabs review by <span>Douglas G.</span>
Douglas G.

"Really good leads and software"

What do you like best?

Growlabs provided us with very good leads and we've been able to send them email drip campaigns with ease. I really enjoy being able to see who views our campaigns and set up triggers based on opens. I get an instant notification when someone important opens my emails.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's very easy and fast to get used to the software.

Getting more clients!

Growlabs review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Superb Customer Experience Makes for Quick Business Integration"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how easy it was to set up and your customer data is stored and accessible all in one place. Any hiccups you may have as you ramp up using the platform can be quickly resolved through their dedicated and supportive customer success team.

What do you dislike?

While doing our research, Growlabs is priced slightly higher than its competitors - however, the premium pricing is worth the service that they ultimately provide.

Growlabs streamlines our sales cycle and makes for much faster lead generation. Because of this, we are able to not only save time but energy and resources throughout our sales process. Their strategic consultation when it comes to email outreach has been very helpful and something that we continue to incorporate into our own channels.

Growlabs review by <span>Georgia G.</span>
Georgia G.

"Amazing Sales Automation"

What do you like best?

I love Growlabs' automated cadences... It nurtures leads automatically for us and only pass ones that are interested in talking to us.

What do you dislike?

So far, I've been very happy. Easy set-up and we're already getting many qualified leads in our inboxes.

Higher quality leads

Growlabs review by <span>Ben L.</span>
Ben L.

"Great tool for inside sales reps"

What do you like best?

I really like the layout of the platform. It's very intuitive and easy to use. Once set up, it was fast to train our sales reps

What do you dislike?

It was a bit confusing at first to understand when emails will be sending out.

We generate new clients every day using Growlabs. It has simplified our workflows.

Growlabs review by <span>arthur  s.</span>
arthur s.

"Growlabs has connected the the BtoB dots to make prospecting work "

What do you like best?

1mm+ prospect database

UI easy to use

We have already booked business 4x what we paid.

6 active users

Great training and support

What do you dislike?

A few issues - duplications of contacts at same companies -

Lead gen, drip campaigns that can we built quickly and deployed automated

Growlabs review by <span>Andrew C. B.</span>
Andrew C. B.

"Great all-in-one pipeline builder"

What do you like best?

Growlabs is a great way to quickly get started having conversations with great prospects. It is simple to set up and low-maintenance to run.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the volume of meetings can be inconsistent, although the quality was always high.

building initial pipeline for new products.

Growlabs review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Saves on having multiple subs"

What do you like best?

I like that instead of having 3-4 sales outreach tools, I can have one tool to take care of my needs.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some controls that are limited (I know it's still early). Would like to have more custom fields. Also, some of the contact info has been unclean

Automating all aspects of lead gen that I used to have multiple accounts for. Saves us money and makes the processes easier

Growlabs review by <span>Tim O.</span>
Tim O.

"Great Product. Best lead gen tool we've used"

What do you like best?

We liked the leads we have generated from Growlabs. It is also awesome to be able to add leads to cadences automatically

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Thanks to the customer success team we were able to easily connect our CRM and set up everything we needed

Lead generation and engagement

Growlabs review by <span>Dan M.</span>
Dan M.

"Best money we've spent in years"

What do you like best?

Since we started using Growlabs, we've seen a huge uptake in the number of qualified leads getting to our sales reps.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We've been very please with the platform and the customer success team.

Lead Generation + engagement.

Growlabs review by <span>James N.</span>
James N.

"Great for small and growing sales teams"

What do you like best?

Growlabs is the perfect solution for sales teams looking to acquire new clients

What do you dislike?

It's not a cheap solution... but you pay for the quality of the data and the conversions resulting from it. Totally worth it.

Lead generation, pipeline management.

Growlabs review by <span>Theresa N.</span>
Theresa N.

"Good software for lead generation"

What do you like best?

I've only been using for a few weeks but already seeing positive results.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything has been extremely easy.

Lead Generation for B2B

Growlabs review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.

"Fantastic product for B2b businesses"

What do you like best?

Leads are very fresh. It's easy to search through the data and add filters to find the right leads. The interface is beautiful and easy. Great value for the money.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to upload our own leads at first but the customer service team helped us. The rest was fantastic. Would recommend to any business looking to find new leads.

Lead generation

Pipeline management

Qualifications

Growlabs review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"A no-brainer lead gen tool"

What do you like best?

The combination of quality leads, email automation and intelligent lead filtering gives them a serious leg-up on their competitors. A lack of time is one of the biggest challenges for business owners, so having a tool like this that feeds good leads to them without requiring much time is pure gold!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that comes to mind. They have a great tool, and attentive customer service.

Access to quality leads, provided in a way that doesn't require a lot of time to manage the lead flow. This is huge for business owners.

Growlabs review by <span>Rose A.</span>
Rose A.

"Great Software and Customer Success Team"

What do you like best?

Growlabs is one of the best tool we've used to find new contacts for our marketing campaigns. We've been able to drive more leads to our webinars and have already converted two.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to search for a specific contact.

Growlabs helps us drive new registration and find new business leads

Growlabs review by <span>Meryl D.</span>
Meryl D.

"New clients in France!"

What do you like best?

I use Growlabs to find new clients automatically in France for my event hostess company. It is simple, easy and fast to set up, and clients come by magic! It's amazing

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like in Growlabs

The research of new clients, specially the email contact.

Growlabs review by <span>Bob Q.</span>
Bob Q.

"Lead generation and outreach combined! "

What do you like best?

Growlabs is great. It combines everything we needed. It makes it super easy to find leads and then engage them. We love how it filters all responses and pass the good ones to us. Game changer!

What do you dislike?

So far everything has been really good for us.

Lead generation for our business.

Growlabs review by User

"A great prospecting tool for businesses of all shapes and sizes"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and offers an extensive set of filters to help target potential customers. The support and account management team are friendly and fast to act. It integrates with the tools we are already using right away which saved tech effort.

What do you dislike?

Additional target fields would be helpful (this could be said about anyone in the space). More third-party integrations.

Reaching potential customers who are a fit for our business

Learning about Growlabs?

* We monitor all Growlabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.