Growlabs

Growlabs

All-in-One Outbound Sales Automation We combine lead generation with powerful automation to help our clients grow their businesses via outbound sales, at scale. We use machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver unbeatable results.

Work for Growlabs?

Learning about Growlabs?

Growlabs Reviews

Ask Growlabs a Question
Showing 40 Growlabs reviews
Growlabs review by <span>Josh N.</span>
Josh N.

Performed best in unbiased, controlled test against all other lead intel platforms

What do you like best?

I did a test of Growlabs versus all other lead intelligence platforms. Note that I only use Growlabs as a lead intelligence tool, not for outreach. In the test, Growlabs had on average 57% more perfect quality leads than the next leading competitor, when controlled for industries, geography, job titles, and field availability, for leads that are Director-grade and up. This means that in my test, all platforms had an equal and fair chance. Growlabs blew the rest out of the water in terms of being able to find accurate information for leads that are Director-level, VP-level, C-level, SVP/EVP, Partner, Owner, or President. I think this is because of the variety of sources it gathers information from. If you are going to buy some other system, Growlabs probably already sources from it. That amount of information, cross-referenced and verified in the ever-growing Growlabs database, results in an average of 57% more perfect quality leads than any other system can offer. If you email me at josh@factoryfour.com, I can even share my study with you.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you can't search for companies (or "accounts") - you can only search for leads. With an Account-Based Marketing strategy (ABM), we would like to be able to search for ideal companies first, then choose leads from those companies. Growlabs only lets you search for leads though. Our current workaround is to search for companies in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, then put their web addresses into an Excel sheet, then upload that sheet to Growlabs and it find the leads at those companies. This process takes me about 30 minutes every time I go to make a lead list, but it's well worth it because of the drastically greater high quality lead volume I get from Growlabs versus other systems that let you search by company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before choosing a lead intel platform, whether on a free trial or a live demo, run a test across the different target audiences that you will be engaging and see which platform gives you the highest number of high quality, verified leads in each segment. That is the only true test of such a platform, and a very simple one to perform. If you get any pushback, then the company is clearly worried about their data quality.

Growlabs helps me automate the process of gathering lead intelligence. Using Growlabs, I have completely automated what I used to spend 4 days a week doing. I now spend about 30 minutes a week doing it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Growlabs
Growlabs review by <span>David E.</span>
David E.

Growlabs has to be THE BEST sales tool I have used

What do you like best?

Setup and onboarding was super easy. Once setup, it takes literally 10 minutes to pull leads out of their database and to start the lead process. No complicated processes, no complicated, time consuming learning curves. Best? The quality of the leads has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

At times it can be challenging to come up with the correct criteria for leads from their database but that's probably more of an issue with me than with Growlabs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are constantly adding features that are helpful and optimize the feature set. They have a dedicated support person and they are very responsive and helpful whenever I have a question.

Lead generation, sales, time management. It covers the whole gamut of needs all businesses have. Growlabs has allowed us to spend literally minutes a day generating leads and allowing me to have the time to work with the leads.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

Growlabs review by <span>Madeline L.</span>
Madeline L.

Attractive and easy to use, it's the right product for me but not everyone at our company

What do you like best?

The support and success team at Growlabs is excellent, they respond very quickly to questions and problems. The email marketing communication you receive from them is also very on point, easy to digest and often entertaining.

It's easy to navigate around the interface and building lists is extremely easy, and quite attractive. The product delivers a good number of contacts, even in the social services and nonprofit world, where other competitors seem to struggle.

Building email sequences is simple, again with an attractive and intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs in their interface, specifically around building email templates and adding links or images with links.

Phone numbers are not available for all contacts which is a serious downside, especially in Canada with CASL legislation.

Contacts are not pushed to Salesforce until they have been sent an email, something that is frustrating to some of the salespeople in our company. Again, this is an issue around CASL, which requires permission to send emails in Canada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, this is a good product that is easy to use, performs well and is and nice to look at.

During the sales process make sure you are clear about asking for a sample list to make sure the product is a good match for you.

If you are looking for phone numbers first, this is not the right choice for you right now. They are rolling them out across their contact database so it might be a good choice in the near future.

We've only just gotten started with Growlabs and are already better understanding the scope of our market.

Growlabs review by <span>Marco M.</span>
Marco M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Using Growlabs has streamlined our prospecting and outreach efforts.

What do you like best?

Automates the prospecting cycle from start to finish. You can quickly identify key decision makers based on multiple variables and in just a few clicks add them to an email sequence designed for them. It turns one sales person into 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the platform. There are a few improvements that could be made, like with any service. We communicate those with the Growlabs team and for the most part those features are on their road map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all of our clients. If you're in sales it's a must have.

Growlabs has helped us expand our net and it also automates the follow up so you dont' have to keep track of how many times you've emailed someone. It does it all for you. It lets a small company like ours with a few employees multiply our outbound sales process.

Growlabs review by <span>Seth W.</span>
Seth W.

Growlabs Review

What do you like best?

The targeting and segmentation options are fantastic in Growlabs. In addition to using the growlabs search and filter options, but you can also bring your own data. Being able to export lead data to other marketing automation platforms has been great. It's also amazing to be able to upload lead data to custom remarketing lists on FB and other display networks.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to Growlabs like any other platform. I wish I would have known more of the delivery factors ahead of time and what type of content not to include in the email sequences. The reporting is good, but could be better - I know they have lots of reporting upgrades coming soon though.

Growlabs is a good channel for our lead funnel which supplements our internet advertising and SEO campaigns. We sold 4 deals from our three month Growlabs campaign.

Growlabs review by <span>Kevin  M.</span>
Kevin M.

After 1000 leads we have 200k in sales pipeline growth

What do you like best?

Specifically being able to target the power centers and decision makers within our given prospects on a massive scale. We are able to then only engage our top sales talent when someone has an interest.

What do you dislike?

At times the employee size of our target audiences are off causing our messages to be "off" for companies which employee counts are not accurate

As a small sales force we have had to outsource growth efforts in the past to telemarketing agencies. Thus increasing our reach, but out outsourcing a complex sales message to groups of hired phone banks. With Growlabs out smaller sales force can now prospect on a massive scale and and spend their efforts on working with engaged prospects

Learning about Growlabs?

* We monitor all Growlabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.