Growlabs

Growlabs

4.9

All-in-One Outbound Sales Automation We combine lead generation with powerful automation to help our clients grow their businesses via outbound sales, at scale. We use machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver unbeatable results.

Work for Growlabs?

Learning about Growlabs?

Growlabs Reviews

Ask Growlabs a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • For Category (1)
For Category (1)
Showing 22 Growlabs reviews
Growlabs review by David E.
David E.

"Growlabs has to be THE BEST sales tool I have used"

What do you like best?

Setup and onboarding was super easy. Once setup, it takes literally 10 minutes to pull leads out of their database and to start the lead process. No complicated processes, no complicated, time consuming learning curves. Best? The quality of the leads has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

At times it can be challenging to come up with the correct criteria for leads from their database but that's probably more of an issue with me than with Growlabs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are constantly adding features that are helpful and optimize the feature set. They have a dedicated support person and they are very responsive and helpful whenever I have a question.

Lead generation, sales, time management. It covers the whole gamut of needs all businesses have. Growlabs has allowed us to spend literally minutes a day generating leads and allowing me to have the time to work with the leads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Growlabs
Growlabs review by Joyce W.
Joyce W.

"Best Lead Generation Software I've used"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, yet extremely powerful. Within a few minutes, I was able to find thousands of leads in my target markets. From there, I was able to create several campaigns for each market. I love that they analyze all emails and only pass the positive responses to my team. Saves us hours of work a week.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing to complain about. The customer success team has been helpful in helping us set everything up.

Instant lead generation. Automated outreach and optimization.

What Lead Intelligence solution do you use?

Growlabs review by Ed D.
Ed D.

"Great product. Stelar customer service"

What do you like best?

We now have all our prospecting and outreaching activities under 1 roof. It makes everything way simpler and saves us tons of time. I use to have to check 5 products every day... We're now getting leads from Growlabs everyday.

What do you dislike?

The Growlabs success team has been really good at helping us transition everything to their platform. It took a couple of weeks... but was well worth it.

Improving SDR daily routing

Generating new leads every day

Growlabs review by Dave P.
Dave P.

"A brilliant tool to help you scale your sales and business development activity and processes."

What do you like best?

I love how easy Growlabs is to implement. It took us less than an hour to not only understand it, but to implement the system. The time to ROI is incredibly quick and it serves as a platform to enable us to experiment with our audiences and messaging in real time. It also allows you to respond and track the quality of responses directly within the app. One of the most challenging parts for anyone in a Biz Dev role is to scale their outreach in a personable, quality way. Growlabs enables this.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot I don't like about Growlabs, honestly. The tools is incredibly intuitive and provides a way for reps to scale their outreach.

We are a growth agency working with multiple clients that currently have sales and business development talent and then are looking for additional inbound and marketing activities to meet their growth goals. Many times, scaling business and prospecting activities for sales reps is one of the most challenging and manual parts. With growlabs, you can dive in directly to build your audiences, target them with personal outreach at scale and then respond and understand how those people are engaging with your outreach. It's been incredibly valuable already both to us as an agency and to our clients.

Growlabs review by Andrew C. B.
Andrew C. B.

"Great all-in-one pipeline builder"

What do you like best?

Growlabs is a great way to quickly get started having conversations with great prospects. It is simple to set up and low-maintenance to run.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the volume of meetings can be inconsistent, although the quality was always high.

building initial pipeline for new products.

Growlabs review by Micah S.
Micah S.

"Great leads"

What do you like best?

It's great getting warm leads for the sales team and having certified contacts at organizations we want to work with. The software can do the power of weeks worth of cold emailing in a matter of no time.

What do you dislike?

No problems yet. Everything has worked well. Sometimes we will get a response from someone saying they forwarded the email to the correct contact but that is to be expected. Task and titles vary among organizations and it's impossible to be able to tell exactly who the right person is to email at each company or organization. Sometimes, in our industry, we work with facilities managers, sometimes is a GM, and sometimes we are supposed to get through to a finance person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's a great tool and can help anyone in any industry. We have been so happy with it so far and out ramping up our involvement in the program.

Warm leads. Contacts with people that are interested in our services. It takes so much time for a human to track down leads and certify contacts and the program cuts out all that work and sends a professional email to the right people. We have already closed several deals from the leads we have generated from GrowLabs leads. It's been a great tool that has helped our sales team. Excited to keep using this tool and seeing other ways it can help our company.

Growlabs review by Patrick Z.
Patrick Z.

"Amazing platform. Easy to use. Great conversion results!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Growlabs to source leads for some of my portfolio companies. Each of my companies have come away loving the platform. They had much higher quality leads that were far more accurate than any other systems they tested. I don't know where they get all of their data from but they do a great job of refreshing the data as well. Their outreach engine is also very powerful. They know when to send emails so they have a higher chance of being opened. It also only gets sales reps involved when the lead is warm (there is a response) so reps waste way less time on pure lead gen.

What do you dislike?

I just wish they had more features. They helped a few of my companies develop inside sales rep strategies and it would be cool to see some of that knowhow be translated into more tools for the reps.

Companies using Growlabs have been able to source high quality leads while reducing reps time on cold leads. More revenue and less man-hours required = win!

Growlabs review by User in Internet

"Saves on having multiple subs"

What do you like best?

I like that instead of having 3-4 sales outreach tools, I can have one tool to take care of my needs.

What do you dislike?

I think there are some controls that are limited (I know it's still early). Would like to have more custom fields. Also, some of the contact info has been unclean

Automating all aspects of lead gen that I used to have multiple accounts for. Saves us money and makes the processes easier

Growlabs review by User

"A great prospecting tool for businesses of all shapes and sizes"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use and offers an extensive set of filters to help target potential customers. The support and account management team are friendly and fast to act. It integrates with the tools we are already using right away which saved tech effort.

What do you dislike?

Additional target fields would be helpful (this could be said about anyone in the space). More third-party integrations.

Reaching potential customers who are a fit for our business

Growlabs review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Increased Sales Performance and potential leads. New clients gained "

What do you like best?

With a super busy schedule Growlabs helped me change from a busy sales guys who doesn't have time to sit down so a guy that sends thousands f emails on his behalf from the click of a button. Growlabs helped set up and calculate when to send the automated email to potential leads through out the days and duration set. Cycling all positive and negatives leads throughout. It's like a surprise everything you get a redirected email via growlabs from a lead.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about the platform. As like most service businesses there are always improvements but in Growlabs case never drastic.

Growlabs has helped us spread and market our company via email. By keeping track of leads and who to follow up with helped a lot! Growlabs us here for you to help ease the outbound email process; multiplying the single employee to feel like 5,10 15 etc. Efficiency is a big thing gained via Growlabs.

Growlabs review by Andee G.
Andee G.

"Growlabs has helped us exponentially!"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to drill down our segmented audiences by location, company size, and stage in funding which we're unable to do as efficiently with other traditional tools. We also love that we can create email campaigns within the platform!

What do you dislike?

We need a little more transparency into the progress of our campaigns.

We're seeking entrepreneurs from all over the world to apply for our acceleration program in Silicon Valley. With traditional lead generation tools, we're unable to target founders as effectively. With Growlabs, we were able to find thousands of excellent qualified leads with ease.

Growlabs review by Jake M.
Jake M.

"Fantastic service and quality results"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and has been delivering quality results for my team and I.

What do you dislike?

I've had a few cases where the accuracy of the lead has been off. For example: targeting companies with 100+ employees (contact location, not HQ) and then engaging with a prospect that has responded only to find out they have 20 employees and are not applicable.

Likely the fault of the company boasting false information or not being up to date, so more of a feedback point than a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Sales, lead generation, etc. We've had a ton of positive replies and it has helped take our business to the next level.

Growlabs review by arthur  s.
arthur s.

"Growlabs has connected the the BtoB dots to make prospecting work "

What do you like best?

1mm+ prospect database

UI easy to use

We have already booked business 4x what we paid.

6 active users

Great training and support

What do you dislike?

A few issues - duplications of contacts at same companies -

Lead gen, drip campaigns that can we built quickly and deployed automated

Growlabs review by Claude Z.
Claude Z.

"The best business development tool around"

What do you like best?

Growlabs gives you the power of an army of business developers in one platform. Once you spend the time to set it up, it just gets better and better. We have seen huge returns on the platform since we've been using it and already have recommended it to three different clients of ours for their BD efforts. Bottomline, we love growlabs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It takes some time to set up the scripts, but the growlabs team is great about helping with that.

We have essentially replaced the need to have a sales team and business development team with just this tool. It gives one person so much power. Especially when tied into a CRM.

Growlabs review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"A fantastic product that facilitates growth at unparalleled speed"

What do you like best?

Vertical targeting at a large scale. The ability to filter and download contacts based on the market, vertical, and appropriate job title we would like to target has been great. It saves hours and days of research trying to get in front of the right decisions makers.

What do you dislike?

It is challenging to stay organized within the platform. Something that would be hugely beneficial for companies who are trying to use this to scale would be the ability to organize email sequences, email templates, and audiences into editable folders and sub folders.

The ability to generate and export reports at both a high level and a more granular level would be beneficial from a decision maker perspective.

We are able to use their best in class database to find high quality contacts and their email sequencing algorithm to generate high quality leads for our sales team to close. The GrowLabs platform has allowed to scale and remain lean.

Growlabs review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"A no-brainer lead gen tool"

What do you like best?

The combination of quality leads, email automation and intelligent lead filtering gives them a serious leg-up on their competitors. A lack of time is one of the biggest challenges for business owners, so having a tool like this that feeds good leads to them without requiring much time is pure gold!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that comes to mind. They have a great tool, and attentive customer service.

Access to quality leads, provided in a way that doesn't require a lot of time to manage the lead flow. This is huge for business owners.

Growlabs review by Meryl D.
Meryl D.

"New clients in France!"

What do you like best?

I use Growlabs to find new clients automatically in France for my event hostess company. It is simple, easy and fast to set up, and clients come by magic! It's amazing

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like in Growlabs

The research of new clients, specially the email contact.

Growlabs review by Ed B.
Ed B.

"Simple, efficient and effective way to gather qualified leads."

What do you like best?

The ability to reach out to a qualified audience and stay in touch with little effort. Their email sequencing allows me to stay top of mind with prospects and only requires my involvement once I receive a positive reply.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike... I would like the ability to upload my own emails to the database, but I believe this will be available in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know you need more leads, I would highly recommend giving Growlabs a try! You won't regret it.

Growlabs allows me to reach out to a huge audience with precision without having to hire multiple salespeople to prospect all day.

Growlabs review by Kevin  M.
Kevin M.

"After 1000 leads we have 200k in sales pipeline growth"

What do you like best?

Specifically being able to target the power centers and decision makers within our given prospects on a massive scale. We are able to then only engage our top sales talent when someone has an interest.

What do you dislike?

At times the employee size of our target audiences are off causing our messages to be "off" for companies which employee counts are not accurate

As a small sales force we have had to outsource growth efforts in the past to telemarketing agencies. Thus increasing our reach, but out outsourcing a complex sales message to groups of hired phone banks. With Growlabs out smaller sales force can now prospect on a massive scale and and spend their efforts on working with engaged prospects

Growlabs review by Marco M.
Marco M.

"Using Growlabs has streamlined our prospecting and outreach efforts."

What do you like best?

Automates the prospecting cycle from start to finish. You can quickly identify key decision makers based on multiple variables and in just a few clicks add them to an email sequence designed for them. It turns one sales person into 10.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the platform. There are a few improvements that could be made, like with any service. We communicate those with the Growlabs team and for the most part those features are on their road map.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to all of our clients. If you're in sales it's a must have.

Growlabs has helped us expand our net and it also automates the follow up so you dont' have to keep track of how many times you've emailed someone. It does it all for you. It lets a small company like ours with a few employees multiply our outbound sales process.

Growlabs review by Rose A.
Rose A.

"Great Software and Customer Success Team"

What do you like best?

Growlabs is one of the best tool we've used to find new contacts for our marketing campaigns. We've been able to drive more leads to our webinars and have already converted two.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to search for a specific contact.

Growlabs helps us drive new registration and find new business leads

Growlabs review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Effortless Prospecting"

What do you like best?

It's automating my sales workflows and keeping me in front of prospects.

What do you dislike?

This happens rarely, but I've noticed that sometimes a positive reply goes straight to the Growlabs folder and skips the inbox. I make a habit of checking the Growlabs folder for positive replies.

I've been in sales and business development most of my life, and I'm always looking for new ways find prospects and build my company. This application has automated my prospecting workflow and allows me to find new customers quickly and easily, giving me more time to focus on opportunities that are further down the sales pipeline.

Learning about Growlabs?

* We monitor all Growlabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.