GrowthBot

GrowthBot is a chatbot for marketing and growth from HubSpot.

Work for GrowthBot?

Learning about GrowthBot?

GrowthBot Reviews

Showing 11 GrowthBot reviews
GrowthBot review by Quentin P.
Quentin P.

"GrowthBot is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

A long time friend of mine put me onto GrowthBot. At first I just thought it would be another waste of time, but was I wrong! It's a brilliantly simple way to find out all sorts of marketing nuggets I had no idea could be done so easily. For example, type in any email address you've got for someone, and if they've left any kind of social trail, bingo! you get to a profile report of their character. Most revealing indeed.

What do you dislike?

The fact I have to go to my slack channel to get it - that's not really a dislike of course, I'd just like it to be everywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is without debt the best bot I've ever had the pleasure of using. I haven't even explored a fraction of a percent of what it does yet, and I'm already overawed by it. Brilliant.

It gives me almost any stat I want with a simple search phrase. For example, typing "how much organic traffic does abc.com get" gives me the answer - instantly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GrowthBot
GrowthBot review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"It's like having an all-knowing assistant for those marketing questions."

What do you like best?

I find it incredibly simple to find data quickly for common questions when looking at sales and marketing efforts. A simple question like "How many employees to ABC company have?" used to be a time consuming a follow-up task.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was simpler to understand it's range of functions. The website does not provide enough examples of the functionality and how it can be used practically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A practical bot that saves you time.

It allows me to answer questions quickly as they come to mind or in meetings where I can't spend time in big and clunky report tools.

What Productivity Bots solution do you use?

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Pretty decent chatbot for client/competitor info"

What do you like best?

GrowthBot is pretty simple and consistently improving. I like seeing the new features when they come out, especially when they allow me to dive further into company data on clients and competitors.

What do you dislike?

The chatbot format is not really ideal for this type of program. Often I have to try a few times to get a command to work the way I want it to or to find the right command to get the data I'm looking for. Also, they sometimes repeat their cartoons which is frustrating.

I use GrowthBot to check things like Alexa rank and employee counts. I also like to use the "See Similar" option to find other companies in an industry.

GrowthBot review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Getting better every day."

What do you like best?

Getting started with GrowthBot is super easy. I added it to my Slack channel and can ask questions and get answers super fast.

What do you dislike?

When you get back a query with a lot of results (greater than 10), GrowthBot says "For details on a company, enter its number." But if you enter say 34, you can't get the list details. A longer list response would be great.

I'm using GrowthBot to sell software to small and medium firms and want to find prospective customers.

GrowthBot review by G2 Crowd User in Information Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Services

"GrowthBot Review"

What do you like best?

Being able to ask relatively odd questions (like how many people for for so and so) about businesses and have valid answer being returned.

What do you dislike?

Some of the data returned can be old or out of date. This may be related to the source the data is coming from. For instance....asking for revenue for a particular company and revenue data that was from at least 5 years ago is returned.

We are using it for competitive analysis, but also to understand our clients better.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"GrowthBot is such a handy free tool for sales people and marketers. "

What do you like best?

I use it for firmographic and comparative company insights. There are a lot of other cool marketing and sales features, but this is the one that I use every day.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for more use cases, tools to be added, but it's free and incredibly helpful as is.

Prospecting, comparative company analysis.

GrowthBot review by G2 Crowd User in Computer Software
G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Useful and fun"

What do you like best?

getting instant access to some of the information from the internet without leaving me slack.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much so far. I see that they are coming up with new commands. t

I can get access to my leads info and website traffic without having me open any other app.

GrowthBot review by Marketing Specialist D.
Marketing Specialist D.

"An encouraging resource for marketing purposes "

What do you like best?

It's ability to integrate a lot of the marketing sales processes with our communication platform

What do you dislike?

not a dislike - but will like for continued updates

It helps me stay up-to-date with some of the most popular sales and marketing resources without exhausting a lot of time or energy

GrowthBot review by Charlie"MountainTop" N.
Charlie"MountainTop" N.

"Not sure of the use"

What do you like best?

It gives you ideas of things to try. Really for entry level sales folks

What do you dislike?

HubSpot hasn't really put al of focus into this.

Doesn't provide any real benefit

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Growth Bot is up and coming"

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind growth bot. How you can compare your stats to competitors. That you can access it from almost any messaging system.

What do you dislike?

I think there is still some room to grow. Sometimes the answers I receive don't make sense.

Hasn't helped me solve any business problems yet.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Works great... just not sure what it's right for..."

What do you like best?

The funky logo is what I like the best. And the fun pics.

What do you dislike?

I just don't like the chatbot UI in general (not specific to GrowthBot).

Not a whole lot to be honest. It's a cool idea.. just don't get the purpose of the IM user interface.

Learning about GrowthBot?

* We monitor all GrowthBot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.