Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Showing 340 Gryphon Networks reviews
Gryphon review by <span>Scott J. L.</span>
Scott J. L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Thanks to the DNC list, no one else at my firm can call my prospects

What do you like best?

The DNC program, as well as the the kind voice on the other end of the phone. While using this product, it becomes extremely easy to make more dials, and in the end get more connections. The sales inteligence is useful to tracking progress on a weekly or daily basis. Also can be used for motivation.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches that can be experienced. Unsure of what causes them, but at least once per week the system will bug out for 20 minutes. The inteligence feature takes some time to get used to but I have a positive feeling about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting used to grading or reviewing your call at the end takes time to get used to, but it is certainly worth it in evaluating your progress.

Speed dialing. Without this system it would take much longer to make this many dials and the work day would be wasted. I've solved the problem of tracking daily performance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Gryphon review by <span>Matthew A.</span>
Matthew A.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

The new dashboard is very user friendly. It is very easy to get a lot of information in a glance.

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up the dashboard and get a snapshot of my branch's call volume and results very quickly, it is a very simple screen to read and understand, without a lot of clicking around.

What do you dislike?

The timeframe on the dashboard sometimes has me messed up. There was a point toward the beginning of November that I was seeing some of October's volume. I am unsure how to set the default to show me only the current month and not the prior 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly. Set the dashboard to include snapshot information you use regularly to avoid having to dig around.

I have been very easily able to address which bankers are making their calls and who isn't. I am also able to see who is dispositioning their call results, and who is having progress with contacting our customers. We primarily use this product to measure outbound calls based on associate and use these numbers as well as results to coach the associate for future outbound calls.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Gryphon review by <span>Austin B.</span>
Austin B.

Efficiency in Tracking and Time

What do you like best?

I love it's efficiency to see how productive I'm actually being. How effective I am on the phone, if I'm keeping people on the phone. Even how long it takes to set up an appointment which is my ultimate goal. Love how it shows if I take a break after a call or if I keep on working through the pain. Great for tracking not only numbers of outgoing dials but performance and time use as well.

What do you dislike?

After the high volume of dials I make, the lady's voice annoys me. I wish I could have an option to turn her voice volume down or off, or even customized options of frequency and volume of her voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it from the get go to get used to it and you will maximize your efficiency and your use of time.

Tracking phone marketing time and use. Save me a ton of time on tracking numbers and picking up and putting down the phone. Which also keeps me focused and on task.

Gryphon review by <span>Christopher C. G.</span>
Christopher C. G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

It is a great way to help your organization see your true efforts,

What do you like best?

I like that us-salespeople get to avoid calling contacts from previous or different business relationships if they are on the DNC List. They did not sign up to hear you talk about Business-C. They met you in connection to Business-B so don’t violate their previous trust ny hitting them with a personal call and unethically pitching them this new ”Business-C-Thing” because you did not use Gryphon to see if they are on the DNC List.. Gryphon is an ethics enforcer!

What do you dislike?

That I often forget to put a disposition and I’m back to square one and that call never gets entered in the metrics. Them I start over entering my pin again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is all a game of numbers so use Gryphon Metrics to know what your numbers “are” and “why!” — “The Numbers Don’t Lie!”

With Gryphon Sales Intelligence my organization gets to see what type of leads are worth their time and money investment.

Gryphon review by <span>George E.</span>
George E.

Senior Sales Representative

What do you like best?

The way a capture our calls, make us call customer very easy as soon as we input our password.

Also make us know how many calls we have made.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don’t see no dislikes, and I’m being very honest, it’s a wonderful tool for any other inside or outside sales, it will improve your productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I been in sales all my life, from banking, to different companies in my life, and in every company if they would use Gryphon it would be a different thing,

I start making more calls, something that I didn’t do before.

Now I love to make calls, Daily I set a goal of calls and I do it, thanks to Gryphon.

Gryphon review by <span>Joshuah D.</span>
Joshuah D.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

This is a very efficient service, must have

What do you like best?

Gryphon is very user friendly and helps a lot with productivity and efficiency. I cant work with out it any longer, it shaves hours of work off my week. You can go back and check numbers and time sna lengths of the calls which helps it every part of a sale. you can double check your numbers, analyze your weeks and break down all the numbers.

What do you dislike?

logging in through the phone is a little glitchy at times. there is major problems if you accidentally dial a fax number. Sometimes the automated messages get stuck and repeat endlessly. Sometimes it does get annoying hearing the same machine everyday endlessly and it sounds ike a robot and isnt pleasent on the ears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the ability you should definitely use Gryphon. It will change your work day and work load. Ever since using it i have been able to make more calls every day.

This definitely solves the problem of people not wanting to be called and stopping people from calling your clients. it allows you to call without thinking and save head space. It helps so muhc analyzing what you are doing good and bad on a daily weekly and monthly basis. you can use the numbers and compare to who you are calling to see patterns. being able to break down by area code time of day call results and everything is super helpful.

Learn more about Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

* We monitor all Gryphon Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.