Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Showing 363 Gryphon Networks reviews
Gryphon Networks review by <span>DARRIEL S.</span>
DARRIEL S.

"the access number is so easy to remember"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL

Recommendations to others considering the product

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Gryphon Networks review by <span>Scott J. L.</span>
Scott J. L.

"Thanks to the DNC list, no one else at my firm can call my prospects"

What do you like best?

The DNC program, as well as the the kind voice on the other end of the phone. While using this product, it becomes extremely easy to make more dials, and in the end get more connections. The sales inteligence is useful to tracking progress on a weekly or daily basis. Also can be used for motivation.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches that can be experienced. Unsure of what causes them, but at least once per week the system will bug out for 20 minutes. The inteligence feature takes some time to get used to but I have a positive feeling about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting used to grading or reviewing your call at the end takes time to get used to, but it is certainly worth it in evaluating your progress.

Speed dialing. Without this system it would take much longer to make this many dials and the work day would be wasted. I've solved the problem of tracking daily performance.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Matthew A.</span>
Matthew A.

"The new dashboard is very user friendly. It is very easy to get a lot of information in a glance. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up the dashboard and get a snapshot of my branch's call volume and results very quickly, it is a very simple screen to read and understand, without a lot of clicking around.

What do you dislike?

The timeframe on the dashboard sometimes has me messed up. There was a point toward the beginning of November that I was seeing some of October's volume. I am unsure how to set the default to show me only the current month and not the prior 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly. Set the dashboard to include snapshot information you use regularly to avoid having to dig around.

I have been very easily able to address which bankers are making their calls and who isn't. I am also able to see who is dispositioning their call results, and who is having progress with contacting our customers. We primarily use this product to measure outbound calls based on associate and use these numbers as well as results to coach the associate for future outbound calls.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Austin B.</span>
Austin B.

"Efficiency in Tracking and Time"

What do you like best?

I love it's efficiency to see how productive I'm actually being. How effective I am on the phone, if I'm keeping people on the phone. Even how long it takes to set up an appointment which is my ultimate goal. Love how it shows if I take a break after a call or if I keep on working through the pain. Great for tracking not only numbers of outgoing dials but performance and time use as well.

What do you dislike?

After the high volume of dials I make, the lady's voice annoys me. I wish I could have an option to turn her voice volume down or off, or even customized options of frequency and volume of her voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it from the get go to get used to it and you will maximize your efficiency and your use of time.

Tracking phone marketing time and use. Save me a ton of time on tracking numbers and picking up and putting down the phone. Which also keeps me focused and on task.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Vincent S.</span>
Vincent S.

"Great to use very user freindly"

What do you like best?

It is more streamlined and easy to use!! I like the new dashboards

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. I do miss having the team option. but all my reps are still in one place. I do miss the team tab. But It is very easy to group all reps together. So it really does not bother me to much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. you will be very happy using it. !!!!!!!!!!

Every single reps and team are together and it is easy to track there calls. It makes meeting more user friendly. I can show the reps how they are tracking for the month.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Christopher C. G.</span>
Christopher C. G.

"It is a great way to help your organization see your true efforts,"

What do you like best?

I like that us-salespeople get to avoid calling contacts from previous or different business relationships if they are on the DNC List. They did not sign up to hear you talk about Business-C. They met you in connection to Business-B so don’t violate their previous trust ny hitting them with a personal call and unethically pitching them this new ”Business-C-Thing” because you did not use Gryphon to see if they are on the DNC List.. Gryphon is an ethics enforcer!

What do you dislike?

That I often forget to put a disposition and I’m back to square one and that call never gets entered in the metrics. Them I start over entering my pin again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is all a game of numbers so use Gryphon Metrics to know what your numbers “are” and “why!” — “The Numbers Don’t Lie!”

With Gryphon Sales Intelligence my organization gets to see what type of leads are worth their time and money investment.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>George E.</span>
George E.

"Senior Sales Representative"

What do you like best?

The way a capture our calls, make us call customer very easy as soon as we input our password.

Also make us know how many calls we have made.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don’t see no dislikes, and I’m being very honest, it’s a wonderful tool for any other inside or outside sales, it will improve your productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I been in sales all my life, from banking, to different companies in my life, and in every company if they would use Gryphon it would be a different thing,

I start making more calls, something that I didn’t do before.

Now I love to make calls, Daily I set a goal of calls and I do it, thanks to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Joshuah D.</span>
Joshuah D.

"This is a very efficient service, must have"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is very user friendly and helps a lot with productivity and efficiency. I cant work with out it any longer, it shaves hours of work off my week. You can go back and check numbers and time sna lengths of the calls which helps it every part of a sale. you can double check your numbers, analyze your weeks and break down all the numbers.

What do you dislike?

logging in through the phone is a little glitchy at times. there is major problems if you accidentally dial a fax number. Sometimes the automated messages get stuck and repeat endlessly. Sometimes it does get annoying hearing the same machine everyday endlessly and it sounds ike a robot and isnt pleasent on the ears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the ability you should definitely use Gryphon. It will change your work day and work load. Ever since using it i have been able to make more calls every day.

This definitely solves the problem of people not wanting to be called and stopping people from calling your clients. it allows you to call without thinking and save head space. It helps so muhc analyzing what you are doing good and bad on a daily weekly and monthly basis. you can use the numbers and compare to who you are calling to see patterns. being able to break down by area code time of day call results and everything is super helpful.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>William M.</span>
William M.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

Is a great tool to track your sales teams phone production. While following the ethical standards of our profession. We do not want to call people on the no call list. This tool enables us to quickly make calls to the people who are really wanting our services.

What do you dislike?

Getting the sales people to buy in. It adds a step to the process. Better Gryphon Training for new hires would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very valuable tool in our sales organization.

Outbound call tracking. Holding reps accountable to their daily activity.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Nicholas V.</span>
Nicholas V.

"Gryphon review"

What do you like best?

I like that gryphon let's you disposition calls for the future. It makes it feel easy to handle all phone calls. It also is very good for showing your boss what you have been doing and how many people you have been calling. Overall Gryphon is great and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the operating in between calls always saying enter a new number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy you and very good for businesses

It allows your boss to see how many people answer how much time you're spending on phone calls so that's good for them business

Gryphon Networks review by <span>William Z.</span>
William Z.

"Awesome in every way. Keeps me in line with company policys"

What do you like best?

The ability to disposition the call right there after the call, and keep track of weeks worth of calls.

What do you dislike?

It has a hang up problem if your making calls, and then some quick customer research is needed to fine alternative phone numbers the system disconnects. At least give more time like it use to, because in the field i work in there is sometimes i need to dig for phone numbers. I wish there was a part of gryphon that i wish a person could enter all the phone number they was going to be making that day, and have the system do an auto diler system to keep the process moving faster, and making more calls, and making more sales. in turn it would make me a more productive sales rep, and making more call, and that will make my company more happy, and i will in turn keep using gryphon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it takes your sales to the next level

Keeping in line with the DNC standards. Not having fines from making DNC calls. This feature also keeps me in compliance with the company policy's, and the government standards

Gryphon Networks review by <span>adam m.</span>
adam m.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Gryphon is how easy it is to use. All you need to do is create your login information and you are good to go. With this simple login you are able to get analytics about the calls that you make as well as track with ease who your are getting ahold of.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say bad about Gryphon. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is that if you hang up the phone before putting in your notes on the call you are unable to go back and fix it. All in all, that is a very small drop in the bucket of great things to say about Gryphon.

I am able to call my prospects and get details about all of the calls right on my dashboard. Also the DNC service is very beneficial and even allows you to see the potential fines that you have avoided using Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Christopher P.</span>
Christopher P.

"Greating for Tracking Calls"

What do you like best?

The Gryphon system is great for tracking calls. Knowing your numbers are very important when make sales calls. Gryphon allows me to register the call and log the results. Also it's great when cold calling. The system protects the caller from calling a person who is on the do-not-call list.

What do you dislike?

The amount of key strokes that are needed to complete a call. Also if you are calling businesses and an automated system picks up. The automated system ask you to hit pound, the Gryphon system hangs up the call. This is probably unavoidable.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Khalil A.</span>
Khalil A.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

Not having to worry about DNC numbers. Makes pulling up lists and contacting leads much easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will tell me a number is invalid, yet I type the exact same number in again and it goes through on the second attempt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you call a lot of leads. Saves a lot of time and energy, ad helps with tracking your numbers as well.

Not having to worry about the DNC lists allows me to reach out to more prospects without wasting time and energy determining if I can call them or not. Also helps with tracking call numbers and appointments set.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Easy to use tool to track your activity and view results"

What do you like best?

Conscience is my favorite thing about this application/tool. You can use any phone or computer/browser to access Gryphon.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the time Gryphons call tracking stats are real time. Every once in a while the info is not 100% real time but that's a very minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Gryphon everyday to track calls. You can call into the Gryphon system from any phone to make outbound calls to your leads. After each call you use the dial pad on the phone you're using to disposition your call. For example with the call to my sales lead went to voicemail and I leave a message I will dial #, 3, #. This dispositions the call as "left message in the Gryphon. After I call all my leads for the day I can login into my Gryphon account from any computer or browser and see my results. I can see which call I was able to make contact, which ones were not interested, or which ones want a follow up, etc. It's a fast and convenient way to see real time stats of how effective your calls are. You'll be able to see how hours are best for calls or which type of sales leads are responding well to your pitch or message. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Gryphon Networks review by User

"It is necessary for us to use Gryphon so we will not be fined."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. The voice over is clear on what to do next. It lets me know when to move on to the next call because this potential customer has a block on their phone. It is mandatory for us to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like. It just a daily routine. I have the Gryphon program as a contact so it is easier to remember the long number. Each time I call a customer it allows me time to find my next number and enter the new number without having to constantly redial each number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add it as a contact. Then it is much quicker to use.

I am saving my company from being fined $25,000. I get to keep my job.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>SHEILA G.</span>
SHEILA G.

"Great experience with this tool."

What do you like best?

I like best the reports, we have been using the reports to track the associates calls. To use it for calling campaigns and to motivate our associates on the calling sessions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i dislike so far, its a very user friendly platform, i get my reports very quick, i print out and is reading friendly too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was initially impressed by Gryphon for the way it works. Its a great add to our team, we've been able to motivate our associates by letting them know how many calls the entire branch can make in just a one calling session.

We are keeping track in our calling session with the developing sales associates. We are tracking the no callers and avoiding fees because the tool allows us to be aware on who to call.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Outside Sales Gryphon reward survey"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is a great system and I like the ease of making calls it is also very helpful when looking at the progress that has been made on a daily basis

What do you dislike?

I do not care to dial so many digits when initiating a call also, it does not allow me to track my incoming calls from clients that are returning calls to me. I have to make a separate list to keep track of that activity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gryphon keeps your employees on track and makes them more accountable. Gryphon can also help you identify the best times of day to reach out to clients because it gives you conversation lengths (which indicates your employee is reaching prospects by the length of the phone calls). It has multiple uses to fit any sales team.

In the past it was hard to track calls and see how productive the day was

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Brock W.</span>
Brock W.

"Gryphon saves time and Money"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using the gryphon system is the groove that I get into when I am making phone calls. I don't have to hang up and I can track what each phone call said quickly after they hang up. The DNC service has saved me a lot of money in potential lawsuits as well.

What do you dislike?

They online website and interface could be a little more user friendly and better looking.

I can track my numbers as far as dials to contacts ratio to evaluate the quality of leads I'm calling.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Gryphon services saves me money! "

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t have to worry about calling numbers on do not call lists when making cold calls! This service keeps me from making calls to people who don’t want to be contacted which saves me fines!

What do you dislike?

Remember the codes to hit after each call. I have figured out and memorized most now but it was confusing at first!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Gryphon sales anytime you are calling someone you don’t already have approval from to call! It will save you time and money!

Gryphon Sales allows for calls to only be made to callers not already on Do Not Call lists which saves me time and money!

"1st year user"

What do you like best?

I believe it's an excellent tool to use and I'm glad my company uses it. This was the 1st year using Gryphon, but I think it is probably the most professional way to track multiple calls through out the day. With that said, everything can use with improvement over time.

What do you dislike?

Well more people use cellphones now then in years prior, the fact of making hundreds of calls and only getting through to only a tenth or less than that, makes me feel that I may be missing out on so many more opportunities. I hope there is some middle ground to give more touches on a broader scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. The more you do the quicker the calls go through to the next yes. The faster you dial the quicker you cut off the repetitive and annoying voice recordings in between. Haha

Again, the ability to make hundreds of calls in rapid succession is great. The fact that I can't get through to cell phones is frustrating, but I understand that there is a level of privacy that may come into play too. I just hope there were a better way to get more of these touches too.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Scott C.</span>
Scott C.

"Gryphon networks "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. It is nice that no matter what number I am calling from my personal phone number shows up on their caller ID. Easy way to track required phone calls.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It was difficult to adjust to the newer platform several month or a year ago but just common practice now.

Tracking of personal phone call performance, what works and what doesnt by time of day.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track how many calls I'm making on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This helps me stay on track and compile info on how many calls I need to make to set a certain number of appointments and in turn be successful.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed that the system does not allow you to bypass a DNC number if it is from an out-of-state area code (I also use Gryphon to track calls while calling people with whom I have an existing relationship).

I have realized many benefits in using Gryphon for compliance purposes as well as Sales Intelligence. I've found that it is very useful to know precisely how many calls I'm making in my business.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Gryphon provides detailed reporting to show call management and time management"

What do you like best?

The real time call count, daily weekly and monthly, Reporting information broken down for easy dissemination. Also like that I can review phone calls see when is the best time to make calls for more sales

What do you dislike?

I sincerely request less prompting to dial the next number and to lengthen the time between calls due to computer processing of leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would any sales office would benefit from usuing Gryphon, It is a great way to assess call activity!

I wish gryphon could be integrating into salesforce which would allow seamless communication between the two platforms

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Ann H.</span>
Ann H.

"Outbound call tracking"

What do you like best?

Auto scrubbing of DNC numbers so that I don’t have to manually select numbers and send to a department that will verify if the numbers are DNC or not.

What do you dislike?

Disposition codes are not valid for some disposition of the calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful when making a large number of sales calls.

I don’t have to manually scrub outbound calls for DNC numbers

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Lawrence J.</span>
Lawrence J.

"Determine the success ratio of sales calls using Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like that you're able to determine a personal call/appointment setting ratio.

What do you dislike?

Specifically when using Gryphon to call warm leads, a few (family & friends) were on the DNC list.... and I had to leave and call from my personal number.

Effectiveness of outreach. Depending your the quality of your list you're able to determine "using a good list, I'm able to achieve x result"... using a less warm list "it takes x amount of effort to achieve x result."

Gryphon Networks review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Great Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Gryphon can be used from any phone at any time and the prospect always sees caller ID showing your preferred callback number. I also like that a block of calls can be quickly made in a single continuous session without the need to physically hang up after each call. The ability to instantly "code" the results of each call allows for easy tracking and overall call management.

What do you dislike?

The frequent prompt to "dial another number" can be a bit annoying. I wish they would reduce the frequency.

Avoiding DNC issues, saving time versus calling without Gryphon, managing quality level of prospects on an ongoing basis.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Rod F.</span>
Rod F.

"What I like about Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like using Gryphon Because it makes the most business sense When reaching your customers by phone. Dispositioning a call has has never been easier.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have a specific situation that would make me not like this program.However the voice message asking me to dial a number is too soon. It might be better to make it every 30 seconds

The business benefits would be not calling somebody that does not want to be called and Curfew restrictions are really nice. I don’t have a specific situation that would make me not like this program. Its great.

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

The gryphon call system that we use is very simple, straight forward, and very easy to use. In our application, gryphon allows for generally quick calls and very quick screening of out going dials on the DNC list. Our system dials with a personalized number for our office and that is a great feature that is well liked by many in our office. The system is generally responsive and does not suffer from lag, with a few exceptions which will be detailed in the next question below.

What do you dislike?

Connecting with a prospect that uses a phone system that requires interaction with the # button---which in turn disconnects the call. If the system would have a more easily accessible log to track the numbers or contacts and prospects associated with the numbers dialed would be an improvement. Also a more simple and straightforward tagging system for tagging calls would be a benefit. During significant call days, the gryphon system bogs down and does lag. Fixing the lag would be a huge benefit to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please fix the problem reaching numbers using a phone system that requires pressing #, and work on the lag that is suffered on heavy usage days.

The gryphon system is mostly used for screening and protection from dialing numbers on the Do Not Call list. The speed at which the system screens outgoing calls is a great asset. The follow up speed to make another outbound call after blocking a number on the do not call registry is another great asset. Allows quick referencing and fast follow up dials.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>alden H.</span>
alden H.

"Making calls is easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love that I can make calls that are to customers but it still comes up as my number. The disposition list is awesome so easy to keep track of who you called and what happened at the end of that call. The was they keep track is so so so helpful. I would recommend this to many

What do you dislike?

The short time between calls before it auto hangs up is some what un reasonable. It should keep on till phone is hung up

The gryphon system helps me manage my every day calls. It also helps keep track of when I talk to some one or leave a mesage. Gryphon is an amazing system.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Cheryl  E.</span>
Cheryl E.

"Sales Representative "

What do you like best?

Gryphon is an excellent tool to keep track of my sales intelligence and integration which allows me to remain in compliance with my company's requirements. It strengthens me in areas that may need my attention. I genuinely believe it should be accessed by many.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any issues with Gryphon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gryphon Networks

Being able to see what areas I need to focus on in regards to the call and response time involved throughout my day. I need to focus on different Salesforce Buckets.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>otis f.</span>
otis f.

"Best platform to track my performance on the phone"

What do you like best?

at a glance the calls that were made monthly, weekly and daily.

What do you dislike?

the new view because it took a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool for tracking your daily calls

it makes sure you don't call customers on the dnc list which in turn save the company from costly fines

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Catrina  W.</span>
Catrina W.

"I like to track my calls and gryphon allows me to do this "

What do you like best?

There's a lot of different options you can use to track calls, call clients back, track how many calls you have call daily, weekly, and monthly. It only make sense to share this with others.

What do you dislike?

Others can also see those same features. Such as tracking your calls, how long you have talk, who you spoke to. It's a good feature, I just see where this tool, could be use against some reps. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

More advertising. More people need to know about this product.

This tool helps me track my calls. Allow me to follow up with customers. I'm convinced this is the next best thing to communicate with. I love managing my calls through this source.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jaquay C.</span>
Jaquay C.

"Good experience once I got used to it"

What do you like best?

I like that it keeps a record of how many people I call and lets me know if someone is on the do not call list

What do you dislike?

The #commands were confusing at first. It didn't log some of the calls I made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn all of the # commands. Don't hang up after making a call.

We have call-a-thons the first Monday of every month in our office where we make 100 phone calls to clients and prospects. It keeps track of our calls so we know where we are at different points throughout the day.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>shane g.</span>
shane g.

"Gryphon user for 9 years"

What do you like best?

ease of navigating through different managers and metrics

What do you dislike?

no real dislikes of system. have utilized gryphon over 9 years as an end user rep, as a sales manager with a team of 15 users and an area manager with over 100 users.

Phone call activity tracking, week over week analysis

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Tyler L.</span>
Tyler L.

"Easy to use and track. "

What do you like best?

I most like the ability to track phone calls made in different formats.

What do you dislike?

The number of dispositions. I know its Sprints decision, but I hit the same disposition either way.

Im not sure I am solving anything. If there was an outmoded dialer that called 5 people at a time would be goodfor cold calling.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

"Once you understand it, making calls is much easier"

What do you like best?

When I sit down to do a "Call Clinic" and have all my numbers laid out in a list, using the Gryphon System helps me get through it much faster.

What do you dislike?

At times I have to hit ## several times to get the next number to go through, can be frustrating when this happens.

Far easier to get the job of calling a list done in a timely fashion and also to review contacts

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Chris C.</span>
Chris C.

"Easy to use manager interface"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is easy to use and navigate. It also gives me the ability to really drill down on reps behaviors.

What do you dislike?

You have to log in after a short period of non-use. Would love a "trusted computer' feature where you can stay logged in.

Keeping tabs on reps who make the calls but they are junk calls. I can tell what numbers are called and for how long.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Brian W.</span>
Brian W.

"Reporting"

What do you like best?

The availability of information for outbound campaigns generally not available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, a dashboard is overcomplicated and not needed. I am conditioned to prefer information in table formats and spreadsheets and it takes some getting used to in order to digest the information in the dashboard format.

Simply that, intelligence. We are given data that we did not have before. From a support perspective, I see the value in seeing productivity, not just in total calls, but time, duration and significance of those calls. We as an organization do not use GN dispositions effectively (we rely on SFDC) so that is an opportunity.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Tracking calls and shows productivity "

What do you like best?

It gives me the opportunity to track how well each category in sales force is giving me the best results. I know how many appointments I set by how many calls was made. It allows you to work smarter not harder and spend more time in certain areas that gives a greater return.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't give the opportunity to collect the number of calls you make because of recalling customers that are on the do not call list. I am consistently recalling customers that signed up to be called even if they are on the do not call list. When I do that I get no credit for the call or activity.i

It gives you the opportunity to track growth and opportunities that are in Salesforce by tracking number of calls made and then putting them in order by which they were made. You know how many calls it took to set an appointment.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Tiffany M.</span>
Tiffany M.

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

I really like how I am able to go back and review all the numbers that I’ve made. It’s as simple as clicking ontol the dates and search.

What do you dislike?

It takes a few minutes for system to be updates after dials

We are able to see contacts and out comes of each dials made

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Great way to protect yourself"

What do you like best?

Gryphon doesn't allow you to dial anyone if it's outside the allowed calling hours.

It keeps the record of my dials and gives me statistics of my calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't give you the ring sound when dialing home phones. It sometimes makes me confused.

It's hard to tell whether the contact was the actual contact or the voice message. It even takes number disconnected message as contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best way to protect your business because it prevents you from calling anyone that are on federal level DNCs and also internal level DNCs.

It protects you from any mistakes that might cause a big trouble.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Bruce G. M.</span>
Bruce G. M.

"Nice & patient"

What do you like best?

This ph dialing tool does not cut you off, it just keeps asking you to either code the last call or prompts you to dial the next number. It has never hung up on me due to my nonresponse, at least not yet.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it responded better to my prompt of ## (dial next #). Instead, I have to wait for it to prompt me, which robs me of calling time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool overall. It will make your life easier.

Easier call succession; ability to call one # after the other w/out ending the call to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Allysia G.</span>
Allysia G.

"Easy to use and very effective. Saves a lot of time. "

What do you like best?

I like that I save time by not having to hang up the phone and redial my information to put the numbers in.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like the fact that it's my personal number and phone showing up on the phone because if customers don't listen to the voicemail they call back and if it's later in the day I can't remember all of the numbers I have called.

The benefits are that the customers have my personal number. I just wish it was another number attached to my phone so I knew the difference between work and not work.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

"Gryphon Sales Intelligence"

What do you like best?

Gryphon Sales Intelligence allows me to keep track of the call I make and prevents me from being fined by accidentally calling Do not call numbers

What do you dislike?

I dislike that whenever a call goes to voicemail it is counted as a contact. At my job we only count contacts if we speak to someone.

not being fined for calling people on the DNC.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Justin M.</span>
Justin M.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to see performance of the team by not only day to day status, but also weekly and monthly status.

What do you dislike?

Some of the defaults with Gryphon in Salesforce. Dispositioning sometimes defaults to "Check The Box Did Nothing". That makes it look as if the rep isn't doing anything on the account when they actually did the day before but because they called the customer back and didn't disposition before hanging up it defaults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are trained properly because there is a lot of valuable information that you can pull.

The main problem it is solving from our standpoint is that the call is being recorded.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Joshua B.</span>
Joshua B.

"ADT Sales POV"

What do you like best?

GRYPHON is accurate with DNC database. It Justs makes selling a lot more efficient; the keypad disposition options assure you follow-up with important call backs or numbers or avoid making blank calls

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. Gryphon is a1 in my book.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET-GET-GET IT

Enhances focus; calculates efficiency which is also hand-in-hand with production analysis;

sales or customer service follow-up easier

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Earline Denise J.</span>
Earline Denise J.

"Gryphon is a good calling system to stay in great compliance shape"

What do you like best?

I like that gryphon tells you when a number is on the Do Not Call List or on the Internal Do Not call List

What do you dislike?

Having to disposition every call and time of dialing another number

People who are on our Internal Do Not Call List as the company

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Chelsea M.</span>
Chelsea M.

"Excellent system"

What do you like best?

I love that it keeps a log of your calls and your sales manager can see them too. Very handy for shwoing your work and the dispositions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesnt give you much time to enter the next number before disconnecting you. I wish there was some sort of hold feature instead of having to hang up and call back every time that happens.

I have solved my DNC list scrubbing with gryphon. It is built in. I never have to worry about calling someone from that registry.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jessica B.</span>
Jessica B.

"Easy, pleasant "

What do you like best?

I like when gryphon is Tracking my phone calls. I can go back in the past to track how many calls I have in the month/wk.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, I like everything about it

No, problems, beneifits are tracking my work phone calls and call times.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"Keeping in compliance "

What do you like best?

It allows me to avoid calling de restricted numbers and prevent complaints or lawsuits from customer to the company I work with. I was told that if I call a do not call number my company May has to pay a penalty fee of 50,000. I like that.

What do you dislike?

It is a time consuming effort, we need more time when we use Gryphon than when we do not use it. Also, as I have to dispose the account that I am working with as the same time that I am making the phone calls, it puts a lot of pressure to do both at the same time.

Preventing customer complaints and lawsuits. I had avoided making prohibited phone calls and, at the same time I showed my company that I am doing my job.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Tracking call effectiveness "

What do you like best?

The Gryphon call tracking software does a good job of letting us know how we are doing with our sales calls. Keeping track of how many calls it takes to set an appointment and the time of day calls are made allows us to plan the best use of our time.

What do you dislike?

Individual reporting to each user would help on at least a weekly basis.

Besides giving management a view into how strong each reps phone skills are it also allows us to avoid Do Not Call violations.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Corey R.</span>
Corey R.

"Good experience "

What do you like best?

Daily reports to see what activities my reps are completing

What do you dislike?

Not applicable I wouldn't change anything

I can easily identify which reps aren't putting in the effort to make calls and the ones that are just calling for compliance

Gryphon Networks review by <span>dave r.</span>
dave r.

"Gryphon calls"

What do you like best?

Very frustrating. Can not monitor how many calls counted, without having manager letting us know. Hate to use it.

What do you dislike?

Hard to disposition all calls, some get disconnected, some times it says do not call when it is a business. Can not track which calls are counted without contacting manager

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let the users know how many calls they have without contacting manager

Good way for our company to check on us. . Not as much benefit for small business as for residential

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Conor D.</span>
Conor D.

"Easy and effective"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I don't have to hang up the phone ever dial

What do you dislike?

I dislike hearing the same lady's voice over 30,000 times

The only problems are that sometimes the system goes down. There are many benefits with the biggest one being that I can see who I called on any day and at what time.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jackson K.</span>
Jackson K.

"Excellent easy to use service"

What do you like best?

simplicity and easily accessible. You can make calls from any phone

What do you dislike?

Sometimes numbers are entered incorrectly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any company who makes calls to clients should use Gryphon. It’s easy and saves a lot of time.

Biggest benefit is blocking calls on DNC lists. Avoids awkward conversations with frustrated people

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jay G.</span>
Jay G.

"Great Call System"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly enter, and disposition numbers is unlikely anything I've ever used in the sales industry. I had issues with input at times, but overall it was a great experience.

What do you dislike?

Issues with input. At times it wouldn't allow me to enter my next phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you memorize your most used dispositions codes, you'll find this to be the most useful tool at your job.

The benefits have been massive as far as customer aquisition

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Great system for business calls"

What do you like best?

I like the progress tracking, and letting us know trends...This help with evaluating progress and revaluation of yourself

What do you dislike?

That there is not a Dialer!I would like to seee a die alter, when we can make 100. Calls a day....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a way to add a dialer, it would be nice if we could contact more than the usual

The DNC screening, and I realize that many leads that we call are possible DNC’s and this assist up pretty well...

Gryphon Networks review by User in Design
User in Design

"Gryphon is a useful tool that can be used anywhere."

What do you like best?

I like the simple interface and ability to get into granular details if I desire such as time & date stamp, length of conversation. I also like I can use any phone any still appear to be using my gryphon linked phone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the interface at the bottom can't be used by my cellphone. The bar at the bottoms doesn't appear on my iPhone so I click on "Reports". If the bar was moved up a bit it would solve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've noticed in recent months Gryphon has several minutes of delay in showing calls I've logged. It was not always this way. I wish it would return to instant logging of calls.

Managing call length and number of business calls. Showing management I'm doing the work.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Kimlianne W.</span>
Kimlianne W.

"Our companyrequires we use Gryphon to track the sales call volume."

What do you like best?

I like best that it tracks my call activity and how many appointments obtain during the course of a normal nosiness day versus the required evening call sessions twice a week.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there's not enough time allowed in between dials. If you don't have the next telephone ready to dial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

The business problem is the call volume versus appointments. The management team instituted using Gryphon to make sure the counselors are actually making sales calls everyday.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Sean M.</span>
Sean M.

"Gryphon update"

What do you like best?

Gryphon has a fairly easy signin, and easy number to remember.

What do you dislike?

The update applied about a year ago is horrible. At our office we constantly get invalid number responses and nis service numbers that are valid numbers.

We're solving our compliance issue, with how many calls were required to completedaily.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>.</span>

"Excellent tool to track my sales calls"

What do you like best?

Excellent way to track my sales calls and ensure I am reaching the targeted number of customers I need to reach.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, love this system, very user friendly

By gauging my call volume vs sakes enhances my approach

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Morgan  Z.</span>
Morgan Z.

"Ease of use, easy to understand and navigate"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to understand for first time users

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if its Gryphon or just our end but to track a call with us here at Sprint, you have to hit the # key when finished. Sometimes I will call an acct and it will say "for the company directory, press #." I forget sometimes, hit # and then the call ends. Its super frustrating.

Nothing I can think of.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Bruce H.</span>
Bruce H.

"Efficiency at its finest"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Intuitive platform. Well organized. Extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequency of the reminders to "please enter a new number followed by the pound sign" need a break down of time periods the calls were made. An extension of time would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to avoid compliance issues with state and federal regulations

Tracking the number of calls versus contacts. More detail graph on type of contact

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Robert H.</span>
Robert H.

"Gryphon Makes Customer Acquisition Great"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is simple to use and never has tech issues or innacuratce information.

What do you dislike?

Would like a way for individual users to track their calls

Makes cold calling easy and insures no number you call is on the Do Not Call list.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Adam M.</span>
Adam M.

"Gryphon is great! "

What do you like best?

I like the call tracking as well as the sales intelligence portal.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike on the sales/call side of things. The sales intelligence is more handled by managers...

We are solving the problem of call tracking as well as not calling DNC numbers.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Malinda C.</span>
Malinda C.

"Very good to keep my on track!"

What do you like best?

Helps me to stay on track and evaluate my progress!

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing about the system that I dislike at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely

Making more money because I can track progress and maximize my time!

Gryphon Networks review by <span>dan a.</span>
dan a.

"Convienent and fast"

What do you like best?

I like the fact when I make my phone calls I don’t have to hit the dial tone every time.i make a lot of calls,and each call is important,so I have to budget my time.grphon helps do that.

What do you dislike?

A lot of calls I can’t make because of gryphon blocks them out.its the law and I have to follow it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it.it definitely helps.

It hasn’t solved any business problems directly,but it does budget time.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Gerald  Q.</span>
Gerald Q.

"Sales rep"

What do you like best?

Tracking sales call activity on one platform

What do you dislike?

Annoying voice repeats too frequently while making calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Keeping tabs on customer contact activity. Tracking everything in one place.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Breon D. M.</span>
Breon D. M.

"Terriffic System to use"

What do you like best?

The DNC call registry feature because it helps me know what prospects are on the DNC list which will help me know who not to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

Having to remember what number to press.

A business problem I am solving would be calling and setting an appointment to keep track. Some benefits that I realized would be the opportunity to know what numbers are on the DNC list.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"I was resistant at first, now I'm sold"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of the number of contacts

What do you dislike?

it sometimes blocks outbound calls to frequently called number like prestige. Then we have to change the settings.

During the day we take or receive a lot of calls. But we have no idea how many people we actually contact or are successful with. With this tool we can gauge how effective we are being with our dials.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jim B.</span>
Jim B.

"Gryphon Sales Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the automatic call logging that allows for easy tracking and reporting. It also allows us to see the interaction with customers and prospects. This function is especially great for certifying leads and allowing new hires to be able to identify them.

What do you dislike?

This type of software takes a little while for it to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for businesses who are just starting or are in need of prospect sales customers.

We are solving sales and customer service issues from our clients.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Rui Z.</span>
Rui Z.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of having the phone numbers already scrubbed.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything in particular that I don't like.

Calling clients knowing that their numbers have been scrubbed.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jason W.</span>
Jason W.

"Gryphon experience"

What do you like best?

I'm impressed with the user friendliness of Gryphon reporting portal. Clearly defined report filters make it easy to quickly drill down and find the Gryphon data you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Gryphon is one of the most impressive databases I've ever used.

I'm able to track my call production hourly and daily to ensure that I'm contacting my customers often and giving them the service they deserve.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Best way to keep track of my call ratios"

What do you like best?

That I'm able to use it from anywhere and any phone

What do you dislike?

That it does not give me an option for wrong phone numbers or disconnected numbers.

The fact that we can disposition a call based on certain criteria's which allow us to better determine sales ratios. Thus I can better determine the average number of calls I'm going to need to make before I get an appointment.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Brad C.</span>
Brad C.

"Easy interface."

What do you like best?

Go from call to call without hanging up and redialing.

What do you dislike?

Takes a few times to get used to the follow up responses.

Protects from the do not call list.

Gryphon Networks review by User

" Frustrating in that it does not give me enough time between calls to document findings and research"

What do you like best?

I do like that it drastically reduces calls to those who do not wish to receive them—- Those conversations would be a waste of time for me and would appear disrespectful leaving a bad taste in their mouth regarding my company

What do you dislike?

That it doesnt give me enough time between calls causing me to waste time dialing back in... this is the main reason I chose to complete this survey… Hoping for autonomy in controlling the length of use of your system... The system frequently does not recognize my PIN

Use is required by my company to prevent fines associated with do not call numbers

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Ayesha S.</span>
Ayesha S.

"Gryphon User"

What do you like best?

Pretty much what i use: log of calls, ease of dialing

What do you dislike?

i like it all just fine. What i use suits me

making calls to prospects via Gryphon

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Amanda R.</span>
Amanda R.

"No angry customers."

What do you like best?

I like that you do not g Many angry customers since gryphon weeds out the do not calls.

What do you dislike?

Having to enter the disposition after each call

It is easier to reach legitimate customers

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Joe V.</span>
Joe V.

"Disposition Discipline"

What do you like best?

Using Gryphon disciplines me to disposition my calls. The short reminder notes help me remember names & numbers if I need future references.

What do you dislike?

Going through the log on from my car & having to input my passcode for single calls. Too bad my cell phone isn't automatically recognized for my manager's activity tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

If you set up the High Probability dashboard, that really gives high potential direction to my daily prospect list & route plan.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

being able to dive into an ind rep to see calls

What do you dislike?

not being able to get reports pushed to me through out the day. would like to integrate SFDC

DNC , being able to get to more customers quicker, and be able to couch teach reps

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Robert  K.</span>
Robert K.

"Free amazon gift card"

What do you like best?

Ease of use on system.

What do you dislike?

Pressing the pound button twice this was not necessary change

Having to press # twice. This change was unnecessary

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Karina M.</span>
Karina M.

"Its great"

What do you like best?

That I can call from any phone, and as long as I enter my pin I can get it send to my number.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, I have no complaints so far, keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sure

My long in and passwork so I can see how many calls I've made that day, and I can even look back to a few days, of calls that I've made

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Joseph S.</span>
Joseph S.

"Useful Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to prospect without violating any DNC numbers.

What do you dislike?

the user interface for managers is hard to manage / navigate. i wish there were simpler reports for managers to help coach their agents

Recommendations to others considering the product

make it more user friendly to track live data and run reports...maybe even email customization reports on a schedule

we are solving the issue of calling DNC listed numbers and avoiding fines.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Legal Liability - Gryphon is a LifeSaver!"

What do you like best?

Gryphon allows me to keep track of clients who have called, ones who are on the do not call list so I can keep this in mind, and allows me to be coached to improve my work performance consistently.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have LONG delays inbetween clicking to dial and when it actually starts dialing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are looking for. It is secure, so the information of your company is kept confidential.

We are reaching out to the right points of contact and have a record to reflect on. This helps me to maximize my time and reach out to more clients.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Julia G.</span>
Julia G.

"Refer to a friend"

What do you like best?

Do not call lists, options to choose at the end of the call

What do you dislike?

when the call drops when I'm on the line

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we stay on the line , if I don't call a new number in like a minute it drops the call. I have to enter info in my database after each phone call, so I need more than a minute sometimes

Setting appointments, reaching out to prospects and making them our customers

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Eric S.</span>
Eric S.

"Fully-integrated business analysis"

What do you like best?

The breadth of the dashboard interface, maneuverability of sections, and cross reference data options.

What do you dislike?

Very large data set takes long time to upload and a while to get into other data set for analysis. The interface is a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic use for top view overlook of sales performance across multiple segments. Once integrated within business, updated data seem to be efficient to install and get out to analysts/managers.

Total look snap shot of business across the board for required territory, area, SKU,or specific business segment.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jason M.</span>
Jason M.
View Original

"Great call tracking and DNC compliance."

What do you like best?

The ability to track and record sales calls.

What do you dislike?

So far i have found nothing to dislike with Gryphon.

Tracking calls, appointments, and DNCs.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Richard S.</span>
Richard S.

"Telemarketing software with good data to help the Rep succeed."

What do you like best?

Simple steps to initiate the service. Ability for use with any phone from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

In ability to bypass do not call registry if doing follow up calls with clients. No way to track those calls.

No feedback to the rep about how many calls on that session.

Lack of seats at current office. Not enough workstations and phones to have everyone participate. Great work around by using cell phones.

"Keeping me organized"

What do you like best?

With a push of my finger I can make notes on the status of my 200 phone calls a day. The connection is always clear and fast so I can go to the next call. The service dept is very knowledgeable and answer fast, so I'm happy with Gryphon. I put the number in my phone and I just find Gryphon in my contacts and go from there .

What do you dislike?

The numbers don't correspond with sales force numbers or categories so they are off. No contact is too broad, dnc, wrong number, no dial tone. Left message on answer machine or auctual contact ?

Who is is dnc? Doesn't solve that problem if you mix it up with no contact.

Gryphon Networks review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy access to editable dashboards"

What do you like best?

Charts that allow me to quickly & visually assess the scores & see the # of calls by rep, by region & nationally.

What do you dislike?

In the dashboards, on the left, when scrolling from one region to another, the tabs seems to close and then I have to reopen the previous if I want to compare.

Minimize risk of hitting a DNCL customer. Increased the TUR and call rate. More calls, means prospecting ... Which means more sales !

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Stephen B.</span>
Stephen B.

"Gryphon Sales Performance Dashboard is Great"

What do you like best?

Being able to easily track calls and dispositions allows for fast and easy management.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much to dislike. However, sometimes there is a slight lag when using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very quick and easy to use, dialing out to customers while being able to restrict calls based on time zones and opt out lists is great.

The benefits are being able to easily access sales and call data using dispositions and being able to address any performance issues based on stats.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Tyler M.</span>
Tyler M.

"Make 30 calls per day for the last 2.5 years "

What do you like best?

Blocks do not call list and I don’t have to hang up and call another person it’s already there and ready.

What do you dislike?

The voice constantly talking and it hangs up if you do not make a call in a certain amount of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t hang up when you don’t make A call in a few min

Do not call list. Benefits are not getting sued

Gryphon Networks review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"up and down"

What do you like best?

that I can track what and who I call. and that it gives me my total call as I go.

What do you dislike?

the problem with gryphone is that when I dial a number sometimes it does not read and I have to do a

Recommendations to others considering the product

fix when you make calls from wifi phone or internet phone that it reads the numbers better.

to know what is a do not call

Gryphon Networks review by Administrator

"Gryphon, is it really worth the money?"

What do you like best?

It keeps track of calls and other info. Also the ability to disposition each lead is huge.

What do you dislike?

Far too outdated and complicated. Needs to be reconfigured to be smarter and far more user friendly. Seriously, if the company isn't willing to make an easy interface and good looking product, do they really care about the users?

Recommendations to others considering the product

There may be easier call tracking systems out there. Make sure you are doing your due diligence before buying this product.

can track employees call volume, call time, and disposition. Also a huge help with staying in compliance with DNC

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Daniel M.</span>
Daniel M.

"Great call tracking"

What do you like best?

The ability to make sure we are accomplishing our goals set .

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i have dound so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great sales support and call tracking software. Very easy to set-up and use, Customer service is outstanding!!!

The ability to quantify my results without having to keep track with some type of tracker that does not have all of GRYPHONs capabilities.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Greg B.</span>
Greg B.

"We use it for work calls an prospecting by phone"

What do you like best?

It does work well and lets you dial the next number without having to listen to the whole prompt.

What do you dislike?

There could be more choices for reasons not to call or to follow up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does let you know before you contact someone on the do not call list.

We must use it according to the company so that we don’t incur fines.

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Jim D.</span>
Jim D.

"Sales"

What do you like best?

easily see how many calls made, the number and success rate.

What do you dislike?

to drill into conversion rate, its complicated

Federal do not call list, measuring call rate by reps

Gryphon Networks review by <span>Maurice P.</span>
Maurice P.

"Great Analytics"

What do you like best?

It allows me to stay on track with daily and weekly performance goals.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application asks me to re-register each and every time I use it. Not a major issue but only thing I dislike.

The dashboard keeps me on track managing my time and allowing me to hit performance expectations.

"Great System!"

What do you like best?

I love how accurate the call lists are and how it shows time and length of calls.

What do you dislike?

Do not have anything I can think of that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely helps you track and keep your sales associates accountable!

It helps keep me accountable and track all my contacts and helps me remember or look up when I called someone.

Learn more about Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

* We monitor all Gryphon Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.