Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Showing 422 Gryphon Networks reviews
Gryphon Networks review by DARRIEL S.
DARRIEL S.

"the access number is so easy to remember"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL

Recommendations to others considering the product

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Gryphon Networks review by Scott J. L.
Scott J. L.

"Thanks to the DNC list, no one else at my firm can call my prospects"

What do you like best?

The DNC program, as well as the the kind voice on the other end of the phone. While using this product, it becomes extremely easy to make more dials, and in the end get more connections. The sales inteligence is useful to tracking progress on a weekly or daily basis. Also can be used for motivation.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches that can be experienced. Unsure of what causes them, but at least once per week the system will bug out for 20 minutes. The inteligence feature takes some time to get used to but I have a positive feeling about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting used to grading or reviewing your call at the end takes time to get used to, but it is certainly worth it in evaluating your progress.

Speed dialing. Without this system it would take much longer to make this many dials and the work day would be wasted. I've solved the problem of tracking daily performance.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Gryphon Networks review by Erin M.
Erin M.

"I like the IDEA of Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can track and mange your calls on certain levels. I also like being able to hear the calls of those who are successful from setting appointments from cold calls. Getting ideas and talk tracks from peers is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I used the Gryphon app originally, and was asked my phone number came up with a Boston area code. Clients weren't answering my calls because of this. I uninstalled the app due to this. Is there a fix?

I also think a tracker with company names when running reports for a follow-up purpose would be useful.

Lastly, I am frustrated with not having a call back feature. We leave a lot of messages. When a potential client calls back, these appointments aren't tracked or "counted" as being a successful call.

I am only three weeks into using Gryphon. I feel the most beneficial aspect thus far is my team leader being able to see my calls when I'm not in the office making them. It shows some validity to our day-to-day activity without the need to be in front of him.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Gryphon review"

What do you like best?

I like that I could listen to my calls and get feedback to improve. It was also nice to hear my colleagues' calls and change my pitch to make it more effective. The heat map was useful as well so I could plan my day around the times when it was more probable to get someone on the line. It definitely was a time saver because I used to track my calls using a pen and paper. I love that it was tracked for me and could give me real time data.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more time in between calls to take notes. Hearing the lady come on the line every few seconds would become a nuisance after awhile. Additionally, I did not always know who the decision maker was. Sometimes I'd have to hit # to move forward in the prompts. Unfortunately, Gryphon uses this feature to end a call so there was no option to get past prompts.

Gryphon was great for figuring out my conversion from calls to appointments.

Gryphon Networks review by Cynthia  C.
Cynthia C.

"I think it's great for new sales people"

What do you like best?

It allows you to critic yourself on the calls. It allows you to revisit what tactics are working to allow you to get your foot in the door. Additionally you an review other sales peoples calls to see what they are saying and doing that is successful to obtaining appointments or what is pulling client away. We review constantly so it also is a way to measure yourself and success of time of calls days etc. Also creates a bit of a challenge within the office amongst producers.

What do you dislike?

Dislike very much the # option. Some voice systems will not allow you to bypass this and the call end. I think a * would be better. When using Gryphon on your cell the app should take over an not allow any incoming calls. This is frustrating as I used my cell the majority of time for my calls. The quality of calls seems iffy at times good reception yet the call is poor quality not sure what is causing that interference etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a tool and look at it in a positive way to reach goals instead of a micromanagement tool

Sometimes if the client speaks fast you can review it and update notes, etc. I think that is the beneficial piece.

Gryphon Networks review by Ivan D.
Ivan D.

"Gryphon, birds eye view on who to call"

What do you like best?

The good thing about Gryphon is that its a system that filters out the people who I can't contact legally saving me the headache of having bad ramifications if the person on the other end of the phone would to take some action against me. It's easy to use and the good thing about it is that I don't necessarily have to hang up the phone, I can just input a code and move on to the next call and save me a good amount of time. I don't have to hang up completely saving me seconds which in the end, add up.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about the system is that it doesn't show you what to input after the phone call ends. There isn't a guide on how to log a call after the phone call ended. It would be nice for the system to rehearse the log input right before someone starts making calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your going to call prospects who an agent like myself have never met. The Gryphon system is a good way to start. You never know what kind of people are on the other side of the phone and the system is a good way to protect yourself and also protect the wishes of people who don't want to get solicited.

The benefit about the system is that it allows me to not waste my time with people who don't want to be solicited. this saves me time and allows me to target people who actually want services.

Gryphon Networks review by Matthew A.
Matthew A.

"The new dashboard is very user friendly. It is very easy to get a lot of information in a glance. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up the dashboard and get a snapshot of my branch's call volume and results very quickly, it is a very simple screen to read and understand, without a lot of clicking around.

What do you dislike?

The timeframe on the dashboard sometimes has me messed up. There was a point toward the beginning of November that I was seeing some of October's volume. I am unsure how to set the default to show me only the current month and not the prior 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly. Set the dashboard to include snapshot information you use regularly to avoid having to dig around.

I have been very easily able to address which bankers are making their calls and who isn't. I am also able to see who is dispositioning their call results, and who is having progress with contacting our customers. We primarily use this product to measure outbound calls based on associate and use these numbers as well as results to coach the associate for future outbound calls.

Gryphon Networks review by Travis G.
Travis G.

"An excellent way to keep up work volume"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see how many calls I've made through the month/week/day. I also like the fact that I can see how many high priority dispositions have been made letting me know the value of my work efforts.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely my call to Gryphon will turn into dead air and I'll have to redial. This happens very infrequently and is always solved by a quick call back into the system.

It helps me to control the aspects of my job that are within my power to control. Keeping a high volume of customer touches is a necessity in sales.

Gryphon Networks review by Austin B.
Austin B.

"Efficiency in Tracking and Time"

What do you like best?

I love it's efficiency to see how productive I'm actually being. How effective I am on the phone, if I'm keeping people on the phone. Even how long it takes to set up an appointment which is my ultimate goal. Love how it shows if I take a break after a call or if I keep on working through the pain. Great for tracking not only numbers of outgoing dials but performance and time use as well.

What do you dislike?

After the high volume of dials I make, the lady's voice annoys me. I wish I could have an option to turn her voice volume down or off, or even customized options of frequency and volume of her voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it from the get go to get used to it and you will maximize your efficiency and your use of time.

Tracking phone marketing time and use. Save me a ton of time on tracking numbers and picking up and putting down the phone. Which also keeps me focused and on task.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Easy to use tool to track your activity and view results"

What do you like best?

Conscience is my favorite thing about this application/tool. You can use any phone or computer/browser to access Gryphon.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the time Gryphons call tracking stats are real time. Every once in a while the info is not 100% real time but that's a very minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Gryphon everyday to track calls. You can call into the Gryphon system from any phone to make outbound calls to your leads. After each call you use the dial pad on the phone you're using to disposition your call. For example with the call to my sales lead went to voicemail and I leave a message I will dial #, 3, #. This dispositions the call as "left message in the Gryphon. After I call all my leads for the day I can login into my Gryphon account from any computer or browser and see my results. I can see which call I was able to make contact, which ones were not interested, or which ones want a follow up, etc. It's a fast and convenient way to see real time stats of how effective your calls are. You'll be able to see how hours are best for calls or which type of sales leads are responding well to your pitch or message. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Gryphon Networks review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Gryphon Networks-Ct"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to access the gryphon network from a cellular device as well as at my home office. The features of being able to select functions to specify what the result of the call was, is a very neat feature!

What do you dislike?

Overall I do not have any complaints. It seems to be a very user friendly system with strong tech support. I do wish that the system was a little faster, overall the function appears to be very strong but faster is always better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product, keep doing what you are doing and business will continue to improve!

It allows me to be able to sync my gryphon calls with my sales central contact list. This function really helps me to streamline my clients and my prospective clients.

Gryphon Networks review by Vincent S.
Vincent S.

"Great to use very user freindly"

What do you like best?

It is more streamlined and easy to use!! I like the new dashboards

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. I do miss having the team option. but all my reps are still in one place. I do miss the team tab. But It is very easy to group all reps together. So it really does not bother me to much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. you will be very happy using it. !!!!!!!!!!

Every single reps and team are together and it is easy to track there calls. It makes meeting more user friendly. I can show the reps how they are tracking for the month.

Gryphon Networks review by Christopher C. G.
Christopher C. G.

"It is a great way to help your organization see your true efforts,"

What do you like best?

I like that us-salespeople get to avoid calling contacts from previous or different business relationships if they are on the DNC List. They did not sign up to hear you talk about Business-C. They met you in connection to Business-B so don’t violate their previous trust ny hitting them with a personal call and unethically pitching them this new ”Business-C-Thing” because you did not use Gryphon to see if they are on the DNC List.. Gryphon is an ethics enforcer!

What do you dislike?

That I often forget to put a disposition and I’m back to square one and that call never gets entered in the metrics. Them I start over entering my pin again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is all a game of numbers so use Gryphon Metrics to know what your numbers “are” and “why!” — “The Numbers Don’t Lie!”

With Gryphon Sales Intelligence my organization gets to see what type of leads are worth their time and money investment.

Gryphon Networks review by George E.
George E.

"Senior Sales Representative"

What do you like best?

The way a capture our calls, make us call customer very easy as soon as we input our password.

Also make us know how many calls we have made.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don’t see no dislikes, and I’m being very honest, it’s a wonderful tool for any other inside or outside sales, it will improve your productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I been in sales all my life, from banking, to different companies in my life, and in every company if they would use Gryphon it would be a different thing,

I start making more calls, something that I didn’t do before.

Now I love to make calls, Daily I set a goal of calls and I do it, thanks to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Makes it easy to do the right thing"

What do you like best?

I can take my call list and just dial knowing that any and all numbers will be screened and I will not be subject to any fines. Doing the right thing is so easy! No excuses for not using.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, the system works plain and simple. Does take a few dials to get the "work flow" down but then you are off to the races.

I do not have to worry if the numbers I am dialing are on any Do Not Call Lists

Gryphon Networks review by Joshuah D.
Joshuah D.

"This is a very efficient service, must have"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is very user friendly and helps a lot with productivity and efficiency. I cant work with out it any longer, it shaves hours of work off my week. You can go back and check numbers and time sna lengths of the calls which helps it every part of a sale. you can double check your numbers, analyze your weeks and break down all the numbers.

What do you dislike?

logging in through the phone is a little glitchy at times. there is major problems if you accidentally dial a fax number. Sometimes the automated messages get stuck and repeat endlessly. Sometimes it does get annoying hearing the same machine everyday endlessly and it sounds ike a robot and isnt pleasent on the ears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the ability you should definitely use Gryphon. It will change your work day and work load. Ever since using it i have been able to make more calls every day.

This definitely solves the problem of people not wanting to be called and stopping people from calling your clients. it allows you to call without thinking and save head space. It helps so muhc analyzing what you are doing good and bad on a daily weekly and monthly basis. you can use the numbers and compare to who you are calling to see patterns. being able to break down by area code time of day call results and everything is super helpful.

Gryphon Networks review by Michele D.
Michele D.

"I am very impressed with Gryphon Networks "

What do you like best?

Gryphon's best feature is the visual comparison of metrics using graphs - easy to read and understand

What do you dislike?

Gryphon definitely has more pros than cons. However, I'd like to see different options to analyze data (talk time, etc) in more detail

Gryphon Networks has benefitted our sales team in several ways - our team has increased call volume, resulting in more return on business. Gryphon also allows us to playback our calls to critique and facilitate a healthy feedback oriented sales team.

Gryphon Networks review by William M.
William M.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

Is a great tool to track your sales teams phone production. While following the ethical standards of our profession. We do not want to call people on the no call list. This tool enables us to quickly make calls to the people who are really wanting our services.

What do you dislike?

Getting the sales people to buy in. It adds a step to the process. Better Gryphon Training for new hires would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very valuable tool in our sales organization.

Outbound call tracking. Holding reps accountable to their daily activity.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Best Sales Metric Tracker I Have Used"

What do you like best?

Creates a clear, concise way to review your metrics and truly track your success. I can see exactly how many dials it takes to get an appointment along with tracking "hot" days where I set more appointments than others. Along with that, I can see how I compare to other sales reps within my company and use that information to get help from top performers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Gryphon is that the "#" key is used to terminate the phone call and it is often times also used for certain commands like accessing a dial by name directory. A lot of businesses automate their phone system and sometimes the "#" is used within that automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know your sales call metrics and can't recall them from technology within 5 minutes then you should use Gryphon. This system has made my life way easier. As an owner/manager it allows you to truly track the production of your sales team. No more "hiding" for the people pretending to call.

Tracking necessary amount of cold calls a week to hit my new business appointment goals. The benefits are showing me metrics while also showing me improvement. When I am working on cold calling I can compare my current metrics to metrics last week, last month, etc.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great Accountability "

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the accountability piece that comes with Gryphon. You know exactly where you stand as far as calls/meetings/etc goes. There's no more guessing how many calls were made - its readily available.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the "Contact" portion. Being on the phone for 30 seconds shouldn't equate a contact because often times in my business you're on hold or still talking to a gatekeeper, not an actual decision maker. I'm not sure how to avoid this problem unless you another code was available after the call was over to note it.

#'s needed to get meetings, contacts with decision makers, etc. Hearing calls also helps tailor approach.

Gryphon Networks review by Nicholas V.
Nicholas V.

"Gryphon review"

What do you like best?

I like that gryphon let's you disposition calls for the future. It makes it feel easy to handle all phone calls. It also is very good for showing your boss what you have been doing and how many people you have been calling. Overall Gryphon is great and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the operating in between calls always saying enter a new number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy you and very good for businesses

It allows your boss to see how many people answer how much time you're spending on phone calls so that's good for them business

Gryphon Networks review by William Z.
William Z.

"Awesome in every way. Keeps me in line with company policys"

What do you like best?

The ability to disposition the call right there after the call, and keep track of weeks worth of calls.

What do you dislike?

It has a hang up problem if your making calls, and then some quick customer research is needed to fine alternative phone numbers the system disconnects. At least give more time like it use to, because in the field i work in there is sometimes i need to dig for phone numbers. I wish there was a part of gryphon that i wish a person could enter all the phone number they was going to be making that day, and have the system do an auto diler system to keep the process moving faster, and making more calls, and making more sales. in turn it would make me a more productive sales rep, and making more call, and that will make my company more happy, and i will in turn keep using gryphon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it takes your sales to the next level

Keeping in line with the DNC standards. Not having fines from making DNC calls. This feature also keeps me in compliance with the company policy's, and the government standards

Gryphon Networks review by Juanita D.
Juanita D.

"Quick and Seamless"

What do you like best?

I like being able to confirm phone numbers against the DNC list. It gives me the peace of mind of knowing I'm following company policy and respecting the privacy of my current and potential clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the system. I would suggest additional categories for the call result. For example, left message if possible/appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gryphon is worth the time and effort. It is easy to use and has reports available to measure the number of calls and appointments I've made.

The business problems I am solving is compliance to the DNC rules. By using Gryphon, I have confidence that I am doing the right thing.

Gryphon Networks review by adam m.
adam m.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Gryphon is how easy it is to use. All you need to do is create your login information and you are good to go. With this simple login you are able to get analytics about the calls that you make as well as track with ease who your are getting ahold of.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say bad about Gryphon. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is that if you hang up the phone before putting in your notes on the call you are unable to go back and fix it. All in all, that is a very small drop in the bucket of great things to say about Gryphon.

I am able to call my prospects and get details about all of the calls right on my dashboard. Also the DNC service is very beneficial and even allows you to see the potential fines that you have avoided using Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Greating for Tracking Calls"

What do you like best?

The Gryphon system is great for tracking calls. Knowing your numbers are very important when make sales calls. Gryphon allows me to register the call and log the results. Also it's great when cold calling. The system protects the caller from calling a person who is on the do-not-call list.

What do you dislike?

The amount of key strokes that are needed to complete a call. Also if you are calling businesses and an automated system picks up. The automated system ask you to hit pound, the Gryphon system hangs up the call. This is probably unavoidable.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Gryphon Desktop Dialer"

What do you like best?

The ease of the desktop dialer (copy & paste #'s).

What do you dislike?

I don't like the call disposition process

I don't like that pound ends a call (not great for cold calling & call directory's).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish there was a better way to disposition calls.. Maybe a drop down menu for each call — I feel like there should be a much easier way.. a way that doesn't involve pressing pound..

I also wish there was a better way to segment prospect data ex. How times have I called this prospect? what have all the outcomes been? What type of industry does this prospect work in? in terms of quality, what kind of prospect is this (A, B, C, D) ? Also wish there was a way to see how many

I can now track my outbound phone calls, and meetings set.

Gryphon Networks review by Khalil A.
Khalil A.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

Not having to worry about DNC numbers. Makes pulling up lists and contacting leads much easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will tell me a number is invalid, yet I type the exact same number in again and it goes through on the second attempt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you call a lot of leads. Saves a lot of time and energy, ad helps with tracking your numbers as well.

Not having to worry about the DNC lists allows me to reach out to more prospects without wasting time and energy determining if I can call them or not. Also helps with tracking call numbers and appointments set.

Gryphon Networks review by Todd D.
Todd D.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to see the heat map. In other words when calling is most effective.

What do you dislike?

For our organization I feel like the Gryphon G score is too heavily weighted on calling volume vs appointments set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Not sure I am solving any problems. It is a useful tool though to keep you disciplined around calling. The number is right there in front of you.

Gryphon Networks review by Nikki C.
Nikki C.

"Gryphon Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of operation, ability to make multiple calls quickly without hanging up between each

What do you dislike?

Often I am prompted that the number is incorrect or I get a busy signal when the number works fine outside of Gryphon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gryphon is a great resource for tracking effectiveness of outbound calls. An essential tool for a sales team.

The speed at which I am able to make calls has improved. I am also able to move past DNC calls much quicker. Using the data afterwards, I am easier able to track the amount of calls I make on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"It is necessary for us to use Gryphon so we will not be fined."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. The voice over is clear on what to do next. It lets me know when to move on to the next call because this potential customer has a block on their phone. It is mandatory for us to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like. It just a daily routine. I have the Gryphon program as a contact so it is easier to remember the long number. Each time I call a customer it allows me time to find my next number and enter the new number without having to constantly redial each number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add it as a contact. Then it is much quicker to use.

I am saving my company from being fined $25,000. I get to keep my job.

Gryphon Networks review by SHEILA G.
SHEILA G.

"Great experience with this tool."

What do you like best?

I like best the reports, we have been using the reports to track the associates calls. To use it for calling campaigns and to motivate our associates on the calling sessions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i dislike so far, its a very user friendly platform, i get my reports very quick, i print out and is reading friendly too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was initially impressed by Gryphon for the way it works. Its a great add to our team, we've been able to motivate our associates by letting them know how many calls the entire branch can make in just a one calling session.

We are keeping track in our calling session with the developing sales associates. We are tracking the no callers and avoiding fees because the tool allows us to be aware on who to call.

Gryphon Networks review by Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

"I've never used a system like this before, and I see both positive and negative aspects. "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can track what days and times that I have more success.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that I get disconnected anytime I call on a company with a call tree, or when someone tries to transfer me. It makes me appear unprofessional. I do not enjoy being recorded, or the fact that I haven't received clarification from anyone at Gryphon as to whether or not I need to be informing prospects that they are being recorded, which has the potential for legal concerns.

Tracking the best time to call.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Outside Sales Gryphon reward survey"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is a great system and I like the ease of making calls it is also very helpful when looking at the progress that has been made on a daily basis

What do you dislike?

I do not care to dial so many digits when initiating a call also, it does not allow me to track my incoming calls from clients that are returning calls to me. I have to make a separate list to keep track of that activity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gryphon keeps your employees on track and makes them more accountable. Gryphon can also help you identify the best times of day to reach out to clients because it gives you conversation lengths (which indicates your employee is reaching prospects by the length of the phone calls). It has multiple uses to fit any sales team.

In the past it was hard to track calls and see how productive the day was

Gryphon Networks review by Brock W.
Brock W.

"Gryphon saves time and Money"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using the gryphon system is the groove that I get into when I am making phone calls. I don't have to hang up and I can track what each phone call said quickly after they hang up. The DNC service has saved me a lot of money in potential lawsuits as well.

What do you dislike?

They online website and interface could be a little more user friendly and better looking.

I can track my numbers as far as dials to contacts ratio to evaluate the quality of leads I'm calling.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Gryphon services saves me money! "

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t have to worry about calling numbers on do not call lists when making cold calls! This service keeps me from making calls to people who don’t want to be contacted which saves me fines!

What do you dislike?

Remember the codes to hit after each call. I have figured out and memorized most now but it was confusing at first!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Gryphon sales anytime you are calling someone you don’t already have approval from to call! It will save you time and money!

Gryphon Sales allows for calls to only be made to callers not already on Do Not Call lists which saves me time and money!

Gryphon Networks review by Kenneth F.
Kenneth F.

"Good"

What do you like best?

That it doesnt cut you off while you make notes about the call

What do you dislike?

There is no way to correct a miss typed number

Recommendations to others considering the product

That they should use it. Its a good tool but if you dont use it you gain nothing

More calls made because I'm aware of the number of calls.

"1st year user"

What do you like best?

I believe it's an excellent tool to use and I'm glad my company uses it. This was the 1st year using Gryphon, but I think it is probably the most professional way to track multiple calls through out the day. With that said, everything can use with improvement over time.

What do you dislike?

Well more people use cellphones now then in years prior, the fact of making hundreds of calls and only getting through to only a tenth or less than that, makes me feel that I may be missing out on so many more opportunities. I hope there is some middle ground to give more touches on a broader scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. The more you do the quicker the calls go through to the next yes. The faster you dial the quicker you cut off the repetitive and annoying voice recordings in between. Haha

Again, the ability to make hundreds of calls in rapid succession is great. The fact that I can't get through to cell phones is frustrating, but I understand that there is a level of privacy that may come into play too. I just hope there were a better way to get more of these touches too.

Gryphon Networks review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Gryphon networks "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. It is nice that no matter what number I am calling from my personal phone number shows up on their caller ID. Easy way to track required phone calls.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It was difficult to adjust to the newer platform several month or a year ago but just common practice now.

Tracking of personal phone call performance, what works and what doesnt by time of day.

Gryphon Networks review by Sebastian P.
Sebastian P.

"The Gryphon tool is invaluable to me because it keeps me focused on my daily activities."

What do you like best?

I really like the tracking of historical calls, because it is a personal assessment that tells me when my calling activity is down. Calling customers is the primary way I make money.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t anything to dislike. There are functions I haven’t used yet, but what I use, I use all the time, and it is very valuable.

Again, I like this tool because it allows me to monitor my activity, and make adjustments to my daily routine to be more productive and more efficient.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Positive"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track how many calls I'm making on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This helps me stay on track and compile info on how many calls I need to make to set a certain number of appointments and in turn be successful.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed that the system does not allow you to bypass a DNC number if it is from an out-of-state area code (I also use Gryphon to track calls while calling people with whom I have an existing relationship).

I have realized many benefits in using Gryphon for compliance purposes as well as Sales Intelligence. I've found that it is very useful to know precisely how many calls I'm making in my business.

Gryphon Networks review by Ann H.
Ann H.

"Outbound call tracking"

What do you like best?

Auto scrubbing of DNC numbers so that I don’t have to manually select numbers and send to a department that will verify if the numbers are DNC or not.

What do you dislike?

Disposition codes are not valid for some disposition of the calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful when making a large number of sales calls.

I don’t have to manually scrub outbound calls for DNC numbers

Gryphon Networks review by Lawrence J.
Lawrence J.

"Determine the success ratio of sales calls using Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like that you're able to determine a personal call/appointment setting ratio.

What do you dislike?

Specifically when using Gryphon to call warm leads, a few (family & friends) were on the DNC list.... and I had to leave and call from my personal number.

Effectiveness of outreach. Depending your the quality of your list you're able to determine "using a good list, I'm able to achieve x result"... using a less warm list "it takes x amount of effort to achieve x result."

Gryphon Networks review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Great Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Gryphon can be used from any phone at any time and the prospect always sees caller ID showing your preferred callback number. I also like that a block of calls can be quickly made in a single continuous session without the need to physically hang up after each call. The ability to instantly "code" the results of each call allows for easy tracking and overall call management.

What do you dislike?

The frequent prompt to "dial another number" can be a bit annoying. I wish they would reduce the frequency.

Avoiding DNC issues, saving time versus calling without Gryphon, managing quality level of prospects on an ongoing basis.

Gryphon Networks review by Rod F.
Rod F.

"What I like about Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like using Gryphon Because it makes the most business sense When reaching your customers by phone. Dispositioning a call has has never been easier.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have a specific situation that would make me not like this program.However the voice message asking me to dial a number is too soon. It might be better to make it every 30 seconds

The business benefits would be not calling somebody that does not want to be called and Curfew restrictions are really nice. I don’t have a specific situation that would make me not like this program. Its great.

Gryphon Networks review by Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.

"Call assistance"

What do you like best?

Lets me know who is on the do not call list

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, The only thing I would change is the numbers to get different options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product

No fines for calling people on the do not call list - Very helpful

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

The gryphon call system that we use is very simple, straight forward, and very easy to use. In our application, gryphon allows for generally quick calls and very quick screening of out going dials on the DNC list. Our system dials with a personalized number for our office and that is a great feature that is well liked by many in our office. The system is generally responsive and does not suffer from lag, with a few exceptions which will be detailed in the next question below.

What do you dislike?

Connecting with a prospect that uses a phone system that requires interaction with the # button---which in turn disconnects the call. If the system would have a more easily accessible log to track the numbers or contacts and prospects associated with the numbers dialed would be an improvement. Also a more simple and straightforward tagging system for tagging calls would be a benefit. During significant call days, the gryphon system bogs down and does lag. Fixing the lag would be a huge benefit to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please fix the problem reaching numbers using a phone system that requires pressing #, and work on the lag that is suffered on heavy usage days.

The gryphon system is mostly used for screening and protection from dialing numbers on the Do Not Call list. The speed at which the system screens outgoing calls is a great asset. The follow up speed to make another outbound call after blocking a number on the do not call registry is another great asset. Allows quick referencing and fast follow up dials.

Gryphon Networks review by Ricardo A.
Ricardo A.

"smart calling protection "

What do you like best?

helps identify DNC listing and the ability to place a number in the DNC directory

What do you dislike?

No app, to easily view or to be able to connect caller id when someone calls back

Recommendations to others considering the product

to conduct a professional relationship with potential customers

staying in compliance

Gryphon Networks review by alden H.
alden H.

"Making calls is easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love that I can make calls that are to customers but it still comes up as my number. The disposition list is awesome so easy to keep track of who you called and what happened at the end of that call. The was they keep track is so so so helpful. I would recommend this to many

What do you dislike?

The short time between calls before it auto hangs up is some what un reasonable. It should keep on till phone is hung up

The gryphon system helps me manage my every day calls. It also helps keep track of when I talk to some one or leave a mesage. Gryphon is an amazing system.

Gryphon Networks review by Cheryl  E.
Cheryl E.

"Sales Representative "

What do you like best?

Gryphon is an excellent tool to keep track of my sales intelligence and integration which allows me to remain in compliance with my company's requirements. It strengthens me in areas that may need my attention. I genuinely believe it should be accessed by many.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any issues with Gryphon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gryphon Networks

Being able to see what areas I need to focus on in regards to the call and response time involved throughout my day. I need to focus on different Salesforce Buckets.

Gryphon Networks review by otis f.
otis f.

"Best platform to track my performance on the phone"

What do you like best?

at a glance the calls that were made monthly, weekly and daily.

What do you dislike?

the new view because it took a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool for tracking your daily calls

it makes sure you don't call customers on the dnc list which in turn save the company from costly fines

Learn more about Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

* We monitor all Gryphon Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.