Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Showing 363 Gryphon Networks reviews
Gryphon Networks review by DARRIEL S.
DARRIEL S.

"the access number is so easy to remember"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL

Recommendations to others considering the product

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Gryphon Networks review by Scott J. L.
Scott J. L.

"Thanks to the DNC list, no one else at my firm can call my prospects"

What do you like best?

The DNC program, as well as the the kind voice on the other end of the phone. While using this product, it becomes extremely easy to make more dials, and in the end get more connections. The sales inteligence is useful to tracking progress on a weekly or daily basis. Also can be used for motivation.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches that can be experienced. Unsure of what causes them, but at least once per week the system will bug out for 20 minutes. The inteligence feature takes some time to get used to but I have a positive feeling about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting used to grading or reviewing your call at the end takes time to get used to, but it is certainly worth it in evaluating your progress.

Speed dialing. Without this system it would take much longer to make this many dials and the work day would be wasted. I've solved the problem of tracking daily performance.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Gryphon Networks review by Matthew A.
Matthew A.

"The new dashboard is very user friendly. It is very easy to get a lot of information in a glance. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up the dashboard and get a snapshot of my branch's call volume and results very quickly, it is a very simple screen to read and understand, without a lot of clicking around.

What do you dislike?

The timeframe on the dashboard sometimes has me messed up. There was a point toward the beginning of November that I was seeing some of October's volume. I am unsure how to set the default to show me only the current month and not the prior 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly. Set the dashboard to include snapshot information you use regularly to avoid having to dig around.

I have been very easily able to address which bankers are making their calls and who isn't. I am also able to see who is dispositioning their call results, and who is having progress with contacting our customers. We primarily use this product to measure outbound calls based on associate and use these numbers as well as results to coach the associate for future outbound calls.

Gryphon Networks review by Austin B.
Austin B.

"Efficiency in Tracking and Time"

What do you like best?

I love it's efficiency to see how productive I'm actually being. How effective I am on the phone, if I'm keeping people on the phone. Even how long it takes to set up an appointment which is my ultimate goal. Love how it shows if I take a break after a call or if I keep on working through the pain. Great for tracking not only numbers of outgoing dials but performance and time use as well.

What do you dislike?

After the high volume of dials I make, the lady's voice annoys me. I wish I could have an option to turn her voice volume down or off, or even customized options of frequency and volume of her voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it from the get go to get used to it and you will maximize your efficiency and your use of time.

Tracking phone marketing time and use. Save me a ton of time on tracking numbers and picking up and putting down the phone. Which also keeps me focused and on task.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Easy to use tool to track your activity and view results"

What do you like best?

Conscience is my favorite thing about this application/tool. You can use any phone or computer/browser to access Gryphon.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the time Gryphons call tracking stats are real time. Every once in a while the info is not 100% real time but that's a very minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Gryphon everyday to track calls. You can call into the Gryphon system from any phone to make outbound calls to your leads. After each call you use the dial pad on the phone you're using to disposition your call. For example with the call to my sales lead went to voicemail and I leave a message I will dial #, 3, #. This dispositions the call as "left message in the Gryphon. After I call all my leads for the day I can login into my Gryphon account from any computer or browser and see my results. I can see which call I was able to make contact, which ones were not interested, or which ones want a follow up, etc. It's a fast and convenient way to see real time stats of how effective your calls are. You'll be able to see how hours are best for calls or which type of sales leads are responding well to your pitch or message. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Gryphon Networks review by Vincent S.
Vincent S.

"Great to use very user freindly"

What do you like best?

It is more streamlined and easy to use!! I like the new dashboards

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. I do miss having the team option. but all my reps are still in one place. I do miss the team tab. But It is very easy to group all reps together. So it really does not bother me to much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. you will be very happy using it. !!!!!!!!!!

Every single reps and team are together and it is easy to track there calls. It makes meeting more user friendly. I can show the reps how they are tracking for the month.

Gryphon Networks review by Christopher C. G.
Christopher C. G.

"It is a great way to help your organization see your true efforts,"

What do you like best?

I like that us-salespeople get to avoid calling contacts from previous or different business relationships if they are on the DNC List. They did not sign up to hear you talk about Business-C. They met you in connection to Business-B so don’t violate their previous trust ny hitting them with a personal call and unethically pitching them this new ”Business-C-Thing” because you did not use Gryphon to see if they are on the DNC List.. Gryphon is an ethics enforcer!

What do you dislike?

That I often forget to put a disposition and I’m back to square one and that call never gets entered in the metrics. Them I start over entering my pin again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is all a game of numbers so use Gryphon Metrics to know what your numbers “are” and “why!” — “The Numbers Don’t Lie!”

With Gryphon Sales Intelligence my organization gets to see what type of leads are worth their time and money investment.

Gryphon Networks review by George E.
George E.

"Senior Sales Representative"

What do you like best?

The way a capture our calls, make us call customer very easy as soon as we input our password.

Also make us know how many calls we have made.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don’t see no dislikes, and I’m being very honest, it’s a wonderful tool for any other inside or outside sales, it will improve your productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I been in sales all my life, from banking, to different companies in my life, and in every company if they would use Gryphon it would be a different thing,

I start making more calls, something that I didn’t do before.

Now I love to make calls, Daily I set a goal of calls and I do it, thanks to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Joshuah D.
Joshuah D.

"This is a very efficient service, must have"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is very user friendly and helps a lot with productivity and efficiency. I cant work with out it any longer, it shaves hours of work off my week. You can go back and check numbers and time sna lengths of the calls which helps it every part of a sale. you can double check your numbers, analyze your weeks and break down all the numbers.

What do you dislike?

logging in through the phone is a little glitchy at times. there is major problems if you accidentally dial a fax number. Sometimes the automated messages get stuck and repeat endlessly. Sometimes it does get annoying hearing the same machine everyday endlessly and it sounds ike a robot and isnt pleasent on the ears.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the ability you should definitely use Gryphon. It will change your work day and work load. Ever since using it i have been able to make more calls every day.

This definitely solves the problem of people not wanting to be called and stopping people from calling your clients. it allows you to call without thinking and save head space. It helps so muhc analyzing what you are doing good and bad on a daily weekly and monthly basis. you can use the numbers and compare to who you are calling to see patterns. being able to break down by area code time of day call results and everything is super helpful.

Gryphon Networks review by William M.
William M.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

Is a great tool to track your sales teams phone production. While following the ethical standards of our profession. We do not want to call people on the no call list. This tool enables us to quickly make calls to the people who are really wanting our services.

What do you dislike?

Getting the sales people to buy in. It adds a step to the process. Better Gryphon Training for new hires would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very valuable tool in our sales organization.

Outbound call tracking. Holding reps accountable to their daily activity.

Gryphon Networks review by Nicholas V.
Nicholas V.

"Gryphon review"

What do you like best?

I like that gryphon let's you disposition calls for the future. It makes it feel easy to handle all phone calls. It also is very good for showing your boss what you have been doing and how many people you have been calling. Overall Gryphon is great and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the operating in between calls always saying enter a new number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy you and very good for businesses

It allows your boss to see how many people answer how much time you're spending on phone calls so that's good for them business

Gryphon Networks review by William Z.
William Z.

"Awesome in every way. Keeps me in line with company policys"

What do you like best?

The ability to disposition the call right there after the call, and keep track of weeks worth of calls.

What do you dislike?

It has a hang up problem if your making calls, and then some quick customer research is needed to fine alternative phone numbers the system disconnects. At least give more time like it use to, because in the field i work in there is sometimes i need to dig for phone numbers. I wish there was a part of gryphon that i wish a person could enter all the phone number they was going to be making that day, and have the system do an auto diler system to keep the process moving faster, and making more calls, and making more sales. in turn it would make me a more productive sales rep, and making more call, and that will make my company more happy, and i will in turn keep using gryphon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it takes your sales to the next level

Keeping in line with the DNC standards. Not having fines from making DNC calls. This feature also keeps me in compliance with the company policy's, and the government standards

Gryphon Networks review by adam m.
adam m.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Gryphon is how easy it is to use. All you need to do is create your login information and you are good to go. With this simple login you are able to get analytics about the calls that you make as well as track with ease who your are getting ahold of.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say bad about Gryphon. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is that if you hang up the phone before putting in your notes on the call you are unable to go back and fix it. All in all, that is a very small drop in the bucket of great things to say about Gryphon.

I am able to call my prospects and get details about all of the calls right on my dashboard. Also the DNC service is very beneficial and even allows you to see the potential fines that you have avoided using Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Christopher P.
Christopher P.

"Greating for Tracking Calls"

What do you like best?

The Gryphon system is great for tracking calls. Knowing your numbers are very important when make sales calls. Gryphon allows me to register the call and log the results. Also it's great when cold calling. The system protects the caller from calling a person who is on the do-not-call list.

What do you dislike?

The amount of key strokes that are needed to complete a call. Also if you are calling businesses and an automated system picks up. The automated system ask you to hit pound, the Gryphon system hangs up the call. This is probably unavoidable.

Gryphon Networks review by Khalil A.
Khalil A.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

Not having to worry about DNC numbers. Makes pulling up lists and contacting leads much easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will tell me a number is invalid, yet I type the exact same number in again and it goes through on the second attempt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you call a lot of leads. Saves a lot of time and energy, ad helps with tracking your numbers as well.

Not having to worry about the DNC lists allows me to reach out to more prospects without wasting time and energy determining if I can call them or not. Also helps with tracking call numbers and appointments set.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"It is necessary for us to use Gryphon so we will not be fined."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. The voice over is clear on what to do next. It lets me know when to move on to the next call because this potential customer has a block on their phone. It is mandatory for us to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like. It just a daily routine. I have the Gryphon program as a contact so it is easier to remember the long number. Each time I call a customer it allows me time to find my next number and enter the new number without having to constantly redial each number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add it as a contact. Then it is much quicker to use.

I am saving my company from being fined $25,000. I get to keep my job.

Gryphon Networks review by SHEILA G.
SHEILA G.

"Great experience with this tool."

What do you like best?

I like best the reports, we have been using the reports to track the associates calls. To use it for calling campaigns and to motivate our associates on the calling sessions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i dislike so far, its a very user friendly platform, i get my reports very quick, i print out and is reading friendly too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was initially impressed by Gryphon for the way it works. Its a great add to our team, we've been able to motivate our associates by letting them know how many calls the entire branch can make in just a one calling session.

We are keeping track in our calling session with the developing sales associates. We are tracking the no callers and avoiding fees because the tool allows us to be aware on who to call.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Outside Sales Gryphon reward survey"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is a great system and I like the ease of making calls it is also very helpful when looking at the progress that has been made on a daily basis

What do you dislike?

I do not care to dial so many digits when initiating a call also, it does not allow me to track my incoming calls from clients that are returning calls to me. I have to make a separate list to keep track of that activity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gryphon keeps your employees on track and makes them more accountable. Gryphon can also help you identify the best times of day to reach out to clients because it gives you conversation lengths (which indicates your employee is reaching prospects by the length of the phone calls). It has multiple uses to fit any sales team.

In the past it was hard to track calls and see how productive the day was

Gryphon Networks review by Brock W.
Brock W.

"Gryphon saves time and Money"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using the gryphon system is the groove that I get into when I am making phone calls. I don't have to hang up and I can track what each phone call said quickly after they hang up. The DNC service has saved me a lot of money in potential lawsuits as well.

What do you dislike?

They online website and interface could be a little more user friendly and better looking.

I can track my numbers as far as dials to contacts ratio to evaluate the quality of leads I'm calling.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Gryphon services saves me money! "

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t have to worry about calling numbers on do not call lists when making cold calls! This service keeps me from making calls to people who don’t want to be contacted which saves me fines!

What do you dislike?

Remember the codes to hit after each call. I have figured out and memorized most now but it was confusing at first!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Gryphon sales anytime you are calling someone you don’t already have approval from to call! It will save you time and money!

Gryphon Sales allows for calls to only be made to callers not already on Do Not Call lists which saves me time and money!

"1st year user"

What do you like best?

I believe it's an excellent tool to use and I'm glad my company uses it. This was the 1st year using Gryphon, but I think it is probably the most professional way to track multiple calls through out the day. With that said, everything can use with improvement over time.

What do you dislike?

Well more people use cellphones now then in years prior, the fact of making hundreds of calls and only getting through to only a tenth or less than that, makes me feel that I may be missing out on so many more opportunities. I hope there is some middle ground to give more touches on a broader scale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. The more you do the quicker the calls go through to the next yes. The faster you dial the quicker you cut off the repetitive and annoying voice recordings in between. Haha

Again, the ability to make hundreds of calls in rapid succession is great. The fact that I can't get through to cell phones is frustrating, but I understand that there is a level of privacy that may come into play too. I just hope there were a better way to get more of these touches too.

Gryphon Networks review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Gryphon networks "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. It is nice that no matter what number I am calling from my personal phone number shows up on their caller ID. Easy way to track required phone calls.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It was difficult to adjust to the newer platform several month or a year ago but just common practice now.

Tracking of personal phone call performance, what works and what doesnt by time of day.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track how many calls I'm making on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This helps me stay on track and compile info on how many calls I need to make to set a certain number of appointments and in turn be successful.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed that the system does not allow you to bypass a DNC number if it is from an out-of-state area code (I also use Gryphon to track calls while calling people with whom I have an existing relationship).

I have realized many benefits in using Gryphon for compliance purposes as well as Sales Intelligence. I've found that it is very useful to know precisely how many calls I'm making in my business.

Gryphon Networks review by Ann H.
Ann H.

"Outbound call tracking"

What do you like best?

Auto scrubbing of DNC numbers so that I don’t have to manually select numbers and send to a department that will verify if the numbers are DNC or not.

What do you dislike?

Disposition codes are not valid for some disposition of the calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful when making a large number of sales calls.

I don’t have to manually scrub outbound calls for DNC numbers

Gryphon Networks review by Lawrence J.
Lawrence J.

"Determine the success ratio of sales calls using Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like that you're able to determine a personal call/appointment setting ratio.

What do you dislike?

Specifically when using Gryphon to call warm leads, a few (family & friends) were on the DNC list.... and I had to leave and call from my personal number.

Effectiveness of outreach. Depending your the quality of your list you're able to determine "using a good list, I'm able to achieve x result"... using a less warm list "it takes x amount of effort to achieve x result."

Gryphon Networks review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Great Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Gryphon can be used from any phone at any time and the prospect always sees caller ID showing your preferred callback number. I also like that a block of calls can be quickly made in a single continuous session without the need to physically hang up after each call. The ability to instantly "code" the results of each call allows for easy tracking and overall call management.

What do you dislike?

The frequent prompt to "dial another number" can be a bit annoying. I wish they would reduce the frequency.

Avoiding DNC issues, saving time versus calling without Gryphon, managing quality level of prospects on an ongoing basis.

Gryphon Networks review by Rod F.
Rod F.

"What I like about Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like using Gryphon Because it makes the most business sense When reaching your customers by phone. Dispositioning a call has has never been easier.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have a specific situation that would make me not like this program.However the voice message asking me to dial a number is too soon. It might be better to make it every 30 seconds

The business benefits would be not calling somebody that does not want to be called and Curfew restrictions are really nice. I don’t have a specific situation that would make me not like this program. Its great.

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

The gryphon call system that we use is very simple, straight forward, and very easy to use. In our application, gryphon allows for generally quick calls and very quick screening of out going dials on the DNC list. Our system dials with a personalized number for our office and that is a great feature that is well liked by many in our office. The system is generally responsive and does not suffer from lag, with a few exceptions which will be detailed in the next question below.

What do you dislike?

Connecting with a prospect that uses a phone system that requires interaction with the # button---which in turn disconnects the call. If the system would have a more easily accessible log to track the numbers or contacts and prospects associated with the numbers dialed would be an improvement. Also a more simple and straightforward tagging system for tagging calls would be a benefit. During significant call days, the gryphon system bogs down and does lag. Fixing the lag would be a huge benefit to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please fix the problem reaching numbers using a phone system that requires pressing #, and work on the lag that is suffered on heavy usage days.

The gryphon system is mostly used for screening and protection from dialing numbers on the Do Not Call list. The speed at which the system screens outgoing calls is a great asset. The follow up speed to make another outbound call after blocking a number on the do not call registry is another great asset. Allows quick referencing and fast follow up dials.

Gryphon Networks review by alden H.
alden H.

"Making calls is easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love that I can make calls that are to customers but it still comes up as my number. The disposition list is awesome so easy to keep track of who you called and what happened at the end of that call. The was they keep track is so so so helpful. I would recommend this to many

What do you dislike?

The short time between calls before it auto hangs up is some what un reasonable. It should keep on till phone is hung up

The gryphon system helps me manage my every day calls. It also helps keep track of when I talk to some one or leave a mesage. Gryphon is an amazing system.

Gryphon Networks review by Cheryl  E.
Cheryl E.

"Sales Representative "

What do you like best?

Gryphon is an excellent tool to keep track of my sales intelligence and integration which allows me to remain in compliance with my company's requirements. It strengthens me in areas that may need my attention. I genuinely believe it should be accessed by many.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any issues with Gryphon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gryphon Networks

Being able to see what areas I need to focus on in regards to the call and response time involved throughout my day. I need to focus on different Salesforce Buckets.

Gryphon Networks review by otis f.
otis f.

"Best platform to track my performance on the phone"

What do you like best?

at a glance the calls that were made monthly, weekly and daily.

What do you dislike?

the new view because it took a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool for tracking your daily calls

it makes sure you don't call customers on the dnc list which in turn save the company from costly fines

Gryphon Networks review by Catrina  W.
Catrina W.

"I like to track my calls and gryphon allows me to do this "

What do you like best?

There's a lot of different options you can use to track calls, call clients back, track how many calls you have call daily, weekly, and monthly. It only make sense to share this with others.

What do you dislike?

Others can also see those same features. Such as tracking your calls, how long you have talk, who you spoke to. It's a good feature, I just see where this tool, could be use against some reps. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

More advertising. More people need to know about this product.

This tool helps me track my calls. Allow me to follow up with customers. I'm convinced this is the next best thing to communicate with. I love managing my calls through this source.

Gryphon Networks review by Jaquay C.
Jaquay C.

"Good experience once I got used to it"

What do you like best?

I like that it keeps a record of how many people I call and lets me know if someone is on the do not call list

What do you dislike?

The #commands were confusing at first. It didn't log some of the calls I made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn all of the # commands. Don't hang up after making a call.

We have call-a-thons the first Monday of every month in our office where we make 100 phone calls to clients and prospects. It keeps track of our calls so we know where we are at different points throughout the day.

Gryphon Networks review by shane g.
shane g.

"Gryphon user for 9 years"

What do you like best?

ease of navigating through different managers and metrics

What do you dislike?

no real dislikes of system. have utilized gryphon over 9 years as an end user rep, as a sales manager with a team of 15 users and an area manager with over 100 users.

Phone call activity tracking, week over week analysis

Gryphon Networks review by Tyler L.
Tyler L.

"Easy to use and track. "

What do you like best?

I most like the ability to track phone calls made in different formats.

What do you dislike?

The number of dispositions. I know its Sprints decision, but I hit the same disposition either way.

Im not sure I am solving anything. If there was an outmoded dialer that called 5 people at a time would be goodfor cold calling.

Gryphon Networks review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Once you understand it, making calls is much easier"

What do you like best?

When I sit down to do a "Call Clinic" and have all my numbers laid out in a list, using the Gryphon System helps me get through it much faster.

What do you dislike?

At times I have to hit ## several times to get the next number to go through, can be frustrating when this happens.

Far easier to get the job of calling a list done in a timely fashion and also to review contacts

Gryphon Networks review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Easy to use manager interface"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is easy to use and navigate. It also gives me the ability to really drill down on reps behaviors.

What do you dislike?

You have to log in after a short period of non-use. Would love a "trusted computer' feature where you can stay logged in.

Keeping tabs on reps who make the calls but they are junk calls. I can tell what numbers are called and for how long.

Gryphon Networks review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Reporting"

What do you like best?

The availability of information for outbound campaigns generally not available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, a dashboard is overcomplicated and not needed. I am conditioned to prefer information in table formats and spreadsheets and it takes some getting used to in order to digest the information in the dashboard format.

Simply that, intelligence. We are given data that we did not have before. From a support perspective, I see the value in seeing productivity, not just in total calls, but time, duration and significance of those calls. We as an organization do not use GN dispositions effectively (we rely on SFDC) so that is an opportunity.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Tracking calls and shows productivity "

What do you like best?

It gives me the opportunity to track how well each category in sales force is giving me the best results. I know how many appointments I set by how many calls was made. It allows you to work smarter not harder and spend more time in certain areas that gives a greater return.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't give the opportunity to collect the number of calls you make because of recalling customers that are on the do not call list. I am consistently recalling customers that signed up to be called even if they are on the do not call list. When I do that I get no credit for the call or activity.i

It gives you the opportunity to track growth and opportunities that are in Salesforce by tracking number of calls made and then putting them in order by which they were made. You know how many calls it took to set an appointment.

Gryphon Networks review by Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

I really like how I am able to go back and review all the numbers that I’ve made. It’s as simple as clicking ontol the dates and search.

What do you dislike?

It takes a few minutes for system to be updates after dials

We are able to see contacts and out comes of each dials made

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Great way to protect yourself"

What do you like best?

Gryphon doesn't allow you to dial anyone if it's outside the allowed calling hours.

It keeps the record of my dials and gives me statistics of my calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't give you the ring sound when dialing home phones. It sometimes makes me confused.

It's hard to tell whether the contact was the actual contact or the voice message. It even takes number disconnected message as contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best way to protect your business because it prevents you from calling anyone that are on federal level DNCs and also internal level DNCs.

It protects you from any mistakes that might cause a big trouble.

Gryphon Networks review by Bruce G. M.
Bruce G. M.

"Nice & patient"

What do you like best?

This ph dialing tool does not cut you off, it just keeps asking you to either code the last call or prompts you to dial the next number. It has never hung up on me due to my nonresponse, at least not yet.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it responded better to my prompt of ## (dial next #). Instead, I have to wait for it to prompt me, which robs me of calling time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool overall. It will make your life easier.

Easier call succession; ability to call one # after the other w/out ending the call to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Allysia G.
Allysia G.

"Easy to use and very effective. Saves a lot of time. "

What do you like best?

I like that I save time by not having to hang up the phone and redial my information to put the numbers in.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like the fact that it's my personal number and phone showing up on the phone because if customers don't listen to the voicemail they call back and if it's later in the day I can't remember all of the numbers I have called.

The benefits are that the customers have my personal number. I just wish it was another number attached to my phone so I knew the difference between work and not work.

Gryphon Networks review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Gryphon Sales Intelligence"

What do you like best?

Gryphon Sales Intelligence allows me to keep track of the call I make and prevents me from being fined by accidentally calling Do not call numbers

What do you dislike?

I dislike that whenever a call goes to voicemail it is counted as a contact. At my job we only count contacts if we speak to someone.

not being fined for calling people on the DNC.

Gryphon Networks review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to see performance of the team by not only day to day status, but also weekly and monthly status.

What do you dislike?

Some of the defaults with Gryphon in Salesforce. Dispositioning sometimes defaults to "Check The Box Did Nothing". That makes it look as if the rep isn't doing anything on the account when they actually did the day before but because they called the customer back and didn't disposition before hanging up it defaults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are trained properly because there is a lot of valuable information that you can pull.

The main problem it is solving from our standpoint is that the call is being recorded.

Gryphon Networks review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"ADT Sales POV"

What do you like best?

GRYPHON is accurate with DNC database. It Justs makes selling a lot more efficient; the keypad disposition options assure you follow-up with important call backs or numbers or avoid making blank calls

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. Gryphon is a1 in my book.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET-GET-GET IT

Enhances focus; calculates efficiency which is also hand-in-hand with production analysis;

sales or customer service follow-up easier

Gryphon Networks review by Earline Denise J.
Earline Denise J.

"Gryphon is a good calling system to stay in great compliance shape"

What do you like best?

I like that gryphon tells you when a number is on the Do Not Call List or on the Internal Do Not call List

What do you dislike?

Having to disposition every call and time of dialing another number