Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • For Category (1)
For Category (1)
Showing 139 Gryphon Networks reviews
Gryphon Networks review by DARRIEL S.
DARRIEL S.

"the access number is so easy to remember"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL

Recommendations to others considering the product

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Gryphon Networks review by Matthew A.
Matthew A.

"The new dashboard is very user friendly. It is very easy to get a lot of information in a glance. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up the dashboard and get a snapshot of my branch's call volume and results very quickly, it is a very simple screen to read and understand, without a lot of clicking around.

What do you dislike?

The timeframe on the dashboard sometimes has me messed up. There was a point toward the beginning of November that I was seeing some of October's volume. I am unsure how to set the default to show me only the current month and not the prior 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly. Set the dashboard to include snapshot information you use regularly to avoid having to dig around.

I have been very easily able to address which bankers are making their calls and who isn't. I am also able to see who is dispositioning their call results, and who is having progress with contacting our customers. We primarily use this product to measure outbound calls based on associate and use these numbers as well as results to coach the associate for future outbound calls.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Gryphon Networks review by Austin B.
Austin B.

"Efficiency in Tracking and Time"

What do you like best?

I love it's efficiency to see how productive I'm actually being. How effective I am on the phone, if I'm keeping people on the phone. Even how long it takes to set up an appointment which is my ultimate goal. Love how it shows if I take a break after a call or if I keep on working through the pain. Great for tracking not only numbers of outgoing dials but performance and time use as well.

What do you dislike?

After the high volume of dials I make, the lady's voice annoys me. I wish I could have an option to turn her voice volume down or off, or even customized options of frequency and volume of her voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it from the get go to get used to it and you will maximize your efficiency and your use of time.

Tracking phone marketing time and use. Save me a ton of time on tracking numbers and picking up and putting down the phone. Which also keeps me focused and on task.

Gryphon Networks review by Vincent S.
Vincent S.

"Great to use very user freindly"

What do you like best?

It is more streamlined and easy to use!! I like the new dashboards

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. I do miss having the team option. but all my reps are still in one place. I do miss the team tab. But It is very easy to group all reps together. So it really does not bother me to much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. you will be very happy using it. !!!!!!!!!!

Every single reps and team are together and it is easy to track there calls. It makes meeting more user friendly. I can show the reps how they are tracking for the month.

Gryphon Networks review by Christopher C. G.
Christopher C. G.

"It is a great way to help your organization see your true efforts,"

What do you like best?

I like that us-salespeople get to avoid calling contacts from previous or different business relationships if they are on the DNC List. They did not sign up to hear you talk about Business-C. They met you in connection to Business-B so don’t violate their previous trust ny hitting them with a personal call and unethically pitching them this new ”Business-C-Thing” because you did not use Gryphon to see if they are on the DNC List.. Gryphon is an ethics enforcer!

What do you dislike?

That I often forget to put a disposition and I’m back to square one and that call never gets entered in the metrics. Them I start over entering my pin again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is all a game of numbers so use Gryphon Metrics to know what your numbers “are” and “why!” — “The Numbers Don’t Lie!”

With Gryphon Sales Intelligence my organization gets to see what type of leads are worth their time and money investment.

Gryphon Networks review by George E.
George E.

"Senior Sales Representative"

What do you like best?

The way a capture our calls, make us call customer very easy as soon as we input our password.

Also make us know how many calls we have made.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don’t see no dislikes, and I’m being very honest, it’s a wonderful tool for any other inside or outside sales, it will improve your productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I been in sales all my life, from banking, to different companies in my life, and in every company if they would use Gryphon it would be a different thing,

I start making more calls, something that I didn’t do before.

Now I love to make calls, Daily I set a goal of calls and I do it, thanks to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by adam m.
adam m.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Gryphon is how easy it is to use. All you need to do is create your login information and you are good to go. With this simple login you are able to get analytics about the calls that you make as well as track with ease who your are getting ahold of.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say bad about Gryphon. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is that if you hang up the phone before putting in your notes on the call you are unable to go back and fix it. All in all, that is a very small drop in the bucket of great things to say about Gryphon.

I am able to call my prospects and get details about all of the calls right on my dashboard. Also the DNC service is very beneficial and even allows you to see the potential fines that you have avoided using Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Easy to use tool to track your activity and view results"

What do you like best?

Conscience is my favorite thing about this application/tool. You can use any phone or computer/browser to access Gryphon.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the time Gryphons call tracking stats are real time. Every once in a while the info is not 100% real time but that's a very minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Gryphon everyday to track calls. You can call into the Gryphon system from any phone to make outbound calls to your leads. After each call you use the dial pad on the phone you're using to disposition your call. For example with the call to my sales lead went to voicemail and I leave a message I will dial #, 3, #. This dispositions the call as "left message in the Gryphon. After I call all my leads for the day I can login into my Gryphon account from any computer or browser and see my results. I can see which call I was able to make contact, which ones were not interested, or which ones want a follow up, etc. It's a fast and convenient way to see real time stats of how effective your calls are. You'll be able to see how hours are best for calls or which type of sales leads are responding well to your pitch or message. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Gryphon Networks review by User

"It is necessary for us to use Gryphon so we will not be fined."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. The voice over is clear on what to do next. It lets me know when to move on to the next call because this potential customer has a block on their phone. It is mandatory for us to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like. It just a daily routine. I have the Gryphon program as a contact so it is easier to remember the long number. Each time I call a customer it allows me time to find my next number and enter the new number without having to constantly redial each number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add it as a contact. Then it is much quicker to use.

I am saving my company from being fined $25,000. I get to keep my job.

Gryphon Networks review by SHEILA G.
SHEILA G.

"Great experience with this tool."

What do you like best?

I like best the reports, we have been using the reports to track the associates calls. To use it for calling campaigns and to motivate our associates on the calling sessions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i dislike so far, its a very user friendly platform, i get my reports very quick, i print out and is reading friendly too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was initially impressed by Gryphon for the way it works. Its a great add to our team, we've been able to motivate our associates by letting them know how many calls the entire branch can make in just a one calling session.

We are keeping track in our calling session with the developing sales associates. We are tracking the no callers and avoiding fees because the tool allows us to be aware on who to call.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track how many calls I'm making on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This helps me stay on track and compile info on how many calls I need to make to set a certain number of appointments and in turn be successful.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed that the system does not allow you to bypass a DNC number if it is from an out-of-state area code (I also use Gryphon to track calls while calling people with whom I have an existing relationship).

I have realized many benefits in using Gryphon for compliance purposes as well as Sales Intelligence. I've found that it is very useful to know precisely how many calls I'm making in my business.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Gryphon provides detailed reporting to show call management and time management"

What do you like best?

The real time call count, daily weekly and monthly, Reporting information broken down for easy dissemination. Also like that I can review phone calls see when is the best time to make calls for more sales

What do you dislike?

I sincerely request less prompting to dial the next number and to lengthen the time between calls due to computer processing of leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would any sales office would benefit from usuing Gryphon, It is a great way to assess call activity!

I wish gryphon could be integrating into salesforce which would allow seamless communication between the two platforms

Gryphon Networks review by alden H.
alden H.

"Making calls is easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love that I can make calls that are to customers but it still comes up as my number. The disposition list is awesome so easy to keep track of who you called and what happened at the end of that call. The was they keep track is so so so helpful. I would recommend this to many

What do you dislike?

The short time between calls before it auto hangs up is some what un reasonable. It should keep on till phone is hung up

The gryphon system helps me manage my every day calls. It also helps keep track of when I talk to some one or leave a mesage. Gryphon is an amazing system.

Gryphon Networks review by Cheryl  E.
Cheryl E.

"Sales Representative "

What do you like best?

Gryphon is an excellent tool to keep track of my sales intelligence and integration which allows me to remain in compliance with my company's requirements. It strengthens me in areas that may need my attention. I genuinely believe it should be accessed by many.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any issues with Gryphon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gryphon Networks

Being able to see what areas I need to focus on in regards to the call and response time involved throughout my day. I need to focus on different Salesforce Buckets.

Gryphon Networks review by otis f.
otis f.

"Best platform to track my performance on the phone"

What do you like best?

at a glance the calls that were made monthly, weekly and daily.

What do you dislike?

the new view because it took a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool for tracking your daily calls

it makes sure you don't call customers on the dnc list which in turn save the company from costly fines

Gryphon Networks review by shane g.
shane g.

"Gryphon user for 9 years"

What do you like best?

ease of navigating through different managers and metrics

What do you dislike?

no real dislikes of system. have utilized gryphon over 9 years as an end user rep, as a sales manager with a team of 15 users and an area manager with over 100 users.

Phone call activity tracking, week over week analysis

Gryphon Networks review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Easy to use manager interface"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is easy to use and navigate. It also gives me the ability to really drill down on reps behaviors.

What do you dislike?

You have to log in after a short period of non-use. Would love a "trusted computer' feature where you can stay logged in.

Keeping tabs on reps who make the calls but they are junk calls. I can tell what numbers are called and for how long.

Gryphon Networks review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Reporting"

What do you like best?

The availability of information for outbound campaigns generally not available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, a dashboard is overcomplicated and not needed. I am conditioned to prefer information in table formats and spreadsheets and it takes some getting used to in order to digest the information in the dashboard format.

Simply that, intelligence. We are given data that we did not have before. From a support perspective, I see the value in seeing productivity, not just in total calls, but time, duration and significance of those calls. We as an organization do not use GN dispositions effectively (we rely on SFDC) so that is an opportunity.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Great way to protect yourself"

What do you like best?

Gryphon doesn't allow you to dial anyone if it's outside the allowed calling hours.

It keeps the record of my dials and gives me statistics of my calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't give you the ring sound when dialing home phones. It sometimes makes me confused.

It's hard to tell whether the contact was the actual contact or the voice message. It even takes number disconnected message as contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best way to protect your business because it prevents you from calling anyone that are on federal level DNCs and also internal level DNCs.

It protects you from any mistakes that might cause a big trouble.

Gryphon Networks review by Bruce G. M.
Bruce G. M.

"Nice & patient"

What do you like best?

This ph dialing tool does not cut you off, it just keeps asking you to either code the last call or prompts you to dial the next number. It has never hung up on me due to my nonresponse, at least not yet.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it responded better to my prompt of ## (dial next #). Instead, I have to wait for it to prompt me, which robs me of calling time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool overall. It will make your life easier.

Easier call succession; ability to call one # after the other w/out ending the call to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Gryphon Sales Intelligence"

What do you like best?

Gryphon Sales Intelligence allows me to keep track of the call I make and prevents me from being fined by accidentally calling Do not call numbers

What do you dislike?

I dislike that whenever a call goes to voicemail it is counted as a contact. At my job we only count contacts if we speak to someone.

not being fined for calling people on the DNC.

Gryphon Networks review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to see performance of the team by not only day to day status, but also weekly and monthly status.

What do you dislike?

Some of the defaults with Gryphon in Salesforce. Dispositioning sometimes defaults to "Check The Box Did Nothing". That makes it look as if the rep isn't doing anything on the account when they actually did the day before but because they called the customer back and didn't disposition before hanging up it defaults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are trained properly because there is a lot of valuable information that you can pull.

The main problem it is solving from our standpoint is that the call is being recorded.

Gryphon Networks review by Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

"Excellent system"

What do you like best?

I love that it keeps a log of your calls and your sales manager can see them too. Very handy for shwoing your work and the dispositions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesnt give you much time to enter the next number before disconnecting you. I wish there was some sort of hold feature instead of having to hang up and call back every time that happens.

I have solved my DNC list scrubbing with gryphon. It is built in. I never have to worry about calling someone from that registry.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Great system for business calls"

What do you like best?

I like the progress tracking, and letting us know trends...This help with evaluating progress and revaluation of yourself

What do you dislike?

That there is not a Dialer!I would like to seee a die alter, when we can make 100. Calls a day....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a way to add a dialer, it would be nice if we could contact more than the usual

The DNC screening, and I realize that many leads that we call are possible DNC’s and this assist up pretty well...

Gryphon Networks review by Kimlianne W.
Kimlianne W.

"Our companyrequires we use Gryphon to track the sales call volume."

What do you like best?

I like best that it tracks my call activity and how many appointments obtain during the course of a normal nosiness day versus the required evening call sessions twice a week.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there's not enough time allowed in between dials. If you don't have the next telephone ready to dial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

The business problem is the call volume versus appointments. The management team instituted using Gryphon to make sure the counselors are actually making sales calls everyday.

Gryphon Networks review by Bruce H.
Bruce H.

"Efficiency at its finest"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Intuitive platform. Well organized. Extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequency of the reminders to "please enter a new number followed by the pound sign" need a break down of time periods the calls were made. An extension of time would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to avoid compliance issues with state and federal regulations

Tracking the number of calls versus contacts. More detail graph on type of contact

Gryphon Networks review by Breon D. M.
Breon D. M.

"Terriffic System to use"

What do you like best?

The DNC call registry feature because it helps me know what prospects are on the DNC list which will help me know who not to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

Having to remember what number to press.

A business problem I am solving would be calling and setting an appointment to keep track. Some benefits that I realized would be the opportunity to know what numbers are on the DNC list.

Gryphon Networks review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Gryphon Sales Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the automatic call logging that allows for easy tracking and reporting. It also allows us to see the interaction with customers and prospects. This function is especially great for certifying leads and allowing new hires to be able to identify them.

What do you dislike?

This type of software takes a little while for it to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for businesses who are just starting or are in need of prospect sales customers.

We are solving sales and customer service issues from our clients.

Gryphon Networks review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Gryphon experience"

What do you like best?

I'm impressed with the user friendliness of Gryphon reporting portal. Clearly defined report filters make it easy to quickly drill down and find the Gryphon data you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Gryphon is one of the most impressive databases I've ever used.

I'm able to track my call production hourly and daily to ensure that I'm contacting my customers often and giving them the service they deserve.

Gryphon Networks review by Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.

"Gryphon User"

What do you like best?

Pretty much what i use: log of calls, ease of dialing

What do you dislike?

i like it all just fine. What i use suits me

making calls to prospects via Gryphon

Gryphon Networks review by David B.
David B.

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

being able to dive into an ind rep to see calls

What do you dislike?

not being able to get reports pushed to me through out the day. would like to integrate SFDC

DNC , being able to get to more customers quicker, and be able to couch teach reps

Gryphon Networks review by Robert  K.
Robert K.

"Free amazon gift card"

What do you like best?

Ease of use on system.

What do you dislike?

Pressing the pound button twice this was not necessary change

Having to press # twice. This change was unnecessary

Gryphon Networks review by Karina M.
Karina M.

"Its great"

What do you like best?

That I can call from any phone, and as long as I enter my pin I can get it send to my number.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, I have no complaints so far, keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sure

My long in and passwork so I can see how many calls I've made that day, and I can even look back to a few days, of calls that I've made

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Legal Liability - Gryphon is a LifeSaver!"

What do you like best?

Gryphon allows me to keep track of clients who have called, ones who are on the do not call list so I can keep this in mind, and allows me to be coached to improve my work performance consistently.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have LONG delays inbetween clicking to dial and when it actually starts dialing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are looking for. It is secure, so the information of your company is kept confidential.

We are reaching out to the right points of contact and have a record to reflect on. This helps me to maximize my time and reach out to more clients.

Gryphon Networks review by Julia G.
Julia G.

"Refer to a friend"

What do you like best?

Do not call lists, options to choose at the end of the call

What do you dislike?

when the call drops when I'm on the line

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we stay on the line , if I don't call a new number in like a minute it drops the call. I have to enter info in my database after each phone call, so I need more than a minute sometimes

Setting appointments, reaching out to prospects and making them our customers

Gryphon Networks review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Fully-integrated business analysis"

What do you like best?

The breadth of the dashboard interface, maneuverability of sections, and cross reference data options.

What do you dislike?

Very large data set takes long time to upload and a while to get into other data set for analysis. The interface is a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic use for top view overlook of sales performance across multiple segments. Once integrated within business, updated data seem to be efficient to install and get out to analysts/managers.

Total look snap shot of business across the board for required territory, area, SKU,or specific business segment.

Gryphon Networks review by Jason M.
Jason M.
View Original

"Great call tracking and DNC compliance."

What do you like best?

The ability to track and record sales calls.

What do you dislike?

So far i have found nothing to dislike with Gryphon.

Tracking calls, appointments, and DNCs.

Gryphon Networks review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"Telemarketing software with good data to help the Rep succeed."

What do you like best?

Simple steps to initiate the service. Ability for use with any phone from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

In ability to bypass do not call registry if doing follow up calls with clients. No way to track those calls.

No feedback to the rep about how many calls on that session.

Lack of seats at current office. Not enough workstations and phones to have everyone participate. Great work around by using cell phones.

"Keeping me organized"

What do you like best?

With a push of my finger I can make notes on the status of my 200 phone calls a day. The connection is always clear and fast so I can go to the next call. The service dept is very knowledgeable and answer fast, so I'm happy with Gryphon. I put the number in my phone and I just find Gryphon in my contacts and go from there .

What do you dislike?

The numbers don't correspond with sales force numbers or categories so they are off. No contact is too broad, dnc, wrong number, no dial tone. Left message on answer machine or auctual contact ?

Who is is dnc? Doesn't solve that problem if you mix it up with no contact.

Gryphon Networks review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy access to editable dashboards"

What do you like best?

Charts that allow me to quickly & visually assess the scores & see the # of calls by rep, by region & nationally.

What do you dislike?

In the dashboards, on the left, when scrolling from one region to another, the tabs seems to close and then I have to reopen the previous if I want to compare.

Minimize risk of hitting a DNCL customer. Increased the TUR and call rate. More calls, means prospecting ... Which means more sales !

Gryphon Networks review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Gryphon Sales Performance Dashboard is Great"

What do you like best?

Being able to easily track calls and dispositions allows for fast and easy management.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much to dislike. However, sometimes there is a slight lag when using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very quick and easy to use, dialing out to customers while being able to restrict calls based on time zones and opt out lists is great.

The benefits are being able to easily access sales and call data using dispositions and being able to address any performance issues based on stats.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"up and down"

What do you like best?

that I can track what and who I call. and that it gives me my total call as I go.

What do you dislike?

the problem with gryphone is that when I dial a number sometimes it does not read and I have to do a

Recommendations to others considering the product

fix when you make calls from wifi phone or internet phone that it reads the numbers better.

to know what is a do not call

Gryphon Networks review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Great call tracking"

What do you like best?

The ability to make sure we are accomplishing our goals set .

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i have dound so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great sales support and call tracking software. Very easy to set-up and use, Customer service is outstanding!!!

The ability to quantify my results without having to keep track with some type of tracker that does not have all of GRYPHONs capabilities.

Gryphon Networks review by Maurice P.
Maurice P.

"Great Analytics"

What do you like best?

It allows me to stay on track with daily and weekly performance goals.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application asks me to re-register each and every time I use it. Not a major issue but only thing I dislike.

The dashboard keeps me on track managing my time and allowing me to hit performance expectations.

Gryphon Networks review by Shelly M.
Shelly M.

"It works fornthe most part"

What do you like best?

Ability to place a number on DNC, track calls made

What do you dislike?

Sometimes gets "stuck" and will not dial. Sometimes will not accept passcode

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Tracking calls made

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Solid tracking experience - Highly complimentary sales tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to evaluate the minutes of time spent speaking with customers and the results that time achieved. It means that, during the course of the day I can adjust my approach depending on my success levels.

What do you dislike?

In-between calls prompting. Either music or silence would be vastly preferred.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far so good. It's still slightly clumsy to me but with improved tech implementations this will be a very powerful tool. I also probably need better training.

I like that I get to quantify my client calling experience . It provides intelligence on how effective my calls are and I can therefore dynamically tailor my approach as the day progresses

Gryphon Networks review by Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.

"G for good"

What do you like best?

Gives me a run down of results of my calls

What do you dislike?

I wish it could record conversation or link with public data to change numbers 2 names

From a manager standpoint I think it solves the issue of not being able to tell how much your reps are actually doing on the phone. Benefits for me show my output level in the results of my calls as well as logging them

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

Easy way to track our reps call activity as well as productivity with the G Score! Easy to set up our own dashboards for our individual teams and show each rep where they stand in the sales pipeline. Click to call integration with DNC scrubs in Salesforce is nice as well!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to "live listen" to our reps while they are on calls. We found this feature to be very useful with our other provider to offer live, on the spot sales coaching. Would be nice to have back.

Increased productivity as well as a much simpler way to organize weekly call logs and effectiveness of each individual rep!

Gryphon Networks review by Paula M.
Paula M.

"Sales management"

What do you like best?

Weeds out bad numbers. Helps call more accurately

What do you dislike?

Nothing is disliked about the product...

Dnc sifter

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Calls for Prospecting Potential Clients "

What do you like best?

The ability to call people while using your own phone but without your number coming up on their caller id.

What do you dislike?

The transition process between new calls

It allows you to know if the numbers that you are dialing are on the do not call list without having to look the numbers up yourself before you dial.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Awesome because it really keeps me on track"

What do you like best?

The calls and the quick time it tells me when I do my calls

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I dislike about it. It is very effective program. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company should use this to track there employees progress.

It keeps me on track and out of trouble.

Gryphon Networks review by Chad C.
Chad C.

"District Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to drill down to specific Team members and export the results.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the ability to set goals for each specific employee and have automatic results, progress on that goal, emailed daily to me.

Tracking individual performance. Much nicer view and interface.

Gryphon Networks review by Miguel C.
Miguel C.

"Excellent tool that help you measure the the percentage of prospects that you reach. "

What do you like best?

Help protects the company and the agents from calling peaple that are on the DNC. Also on monitoring your performance on the phone.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes the numbers appear unavailable and when you call outside of the Gryphone it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recomended

Calling prospects that are on the DNC and that you can program the phone number that you want to show on the caller id.

Gryphon Networks review by Shuki A.
Shuki A.

"I dont have any issues---- pretty good experience. "

What do you like best?

i like it in general ---nothing specific

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a software that would dial the numbers for me (perhaps i can inout the numbers online) i hate dialing physically (manually)

Recommendations to others considering the product

something that can dial my numbers for me when . am cold calling

to make sure i dont call anyone on the do not call list

Gryphon Networks review by User

"When Telemarketing is what your left with as an option for daily activity, Go Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need client applications on my Desktop

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is some horrible feedback noise coming from the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it is really easy and it will get your boss our of your hair.

I realize that a lot of people are on the DNC and being able to log that makes life much easier. Also, I get to work remotely in an area far from my office because the dashboard keeps track of my calls and gives that number to my manager so he can see I am working even I am not in the office.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Great tele business tool"

What do you like best?

This tele calling tool is great to keep track of your sales leads that you have call. It's also keeps in compliance will federal rules of calling/or not calling people who are the national do not call list. Super easy to use!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about it is that the system times out if you haven't made a call in a few minutes and you have to log back into the system once you've been kicked out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool and easy to use

The real benefit is you're able to get real times stats of your call progress

Gryphon Networks review by Administrator

"Provides a great view of agent performance"

What do you like best?

I like that the Sales Performance Dashboard provides real time views of agent activity. Having the ability to view daily, weekly and monthly activity in real time is a great coaching tool.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is anything I dislike at this time. This is a new tool for my company and I'm looking forward to gathering more feedback from managers.

Again, this is new to us. The immediate benefit is that it will provide engagement opportunities.

Gryphon Networks review by Adam M.
Adam M.

"does not always work. "

What do you like best?

that I can track the number of calls I have made.

What do you dislike?

constantly says not valid number when it is, and my password is incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i like the system and how easy it is to use.

how long I spend on the phone and that I know how many calls I have made.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Great. Way to keep track of calls"

What do you like best?

I like that I can dial into the system, it tracks and disposition the call, so I can later use input to my CRM

What do you dislike?

That is doesn't load to my CRM (salesforce), that I know of, maybe a downloadable sheet with numbers that could be loaded and matched into SF.

Marketing and keeping track of activity.

"Very functional"

What do you like best?

The system is pretty straight forward. It keeps us from making calls that we shouldn't and allows us to track the number of calls we make. Takes the work out of making weekly calls

What do you dislike?

I'm not fond of the newer procedures regarding reporting. It seems that we have to press the # key much more. I suppose I understand the usefulness. I just personally feel it is a little excessive.

Gryphon Networks review by Shirley R.
Shirley R.

"Gryphon System Review "

What do you like best?

The ability to track outbound phone calls and call details is awesome!

What do you dislike?

Incoming calls can not be tracked this can be falliable when tracking productivity

Recommendations to others considering the product

Optional device to track incoming calls

The ability to track calls helps a barrage out and increase productivity as a result

Gryphon Networks review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Account Management on Gryphon"

What do you like best?

All the necessary data I need for call handling information is easy to find and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Gryphon seems to meet all of the needed data I need and has for many years. Not much to dislike.

We have agents that spend time within Gryphon inactive. Gryphon helps us identify those trends and correct behaviors for more productivity.

Gryphon Networks review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like that it includes the DNC options automatically and makes you follow the DNC procedures accordingly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if there is a voicemail extension list that requires you to hit "pound", it will disconnect the call.

Unnecessary DNC violations and activity performance.

Gryphon Networks review by Douglas W.
Douglas W.

"ADT Rep User"

What do you like best?

That this keeps track of my daily calls so when I work out of the office my managers can still see that I am putting a good days worth of work.

What do you dislike?

Too many time that we are pressing the # key.

Not bothering clients that have placed themselves on the DNC list

Gryphon Networks review by User

"I'm forced to use it for work"

What do you like best?

nothing my entire experience with this system has been bad

What do you dislike?

the system is very glitch. it doesn't make call half the time, other times it will have a long pause not even ring and then the call connects or hangs up. I've been yelled at several times due to calls hanging up on customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time. my experience has been painful

absolutely nothing but it makes upper management feel like they have contributed something to make work better.

Gryphon Networks review by Tremaine W.
Tremaine W.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use of the Gryphon system.

What do you dislike?

All is fine. Nothing to complain about. It I had to choose an area of improvement it would the time it take to update stats.

Being able to track your performance and progress helps tremendously in my field of sales.

Gryphon Networks review by Daniel R. W.
Daniel R. W.

"Very basic call tracking"

What do you like best?

How you could keep dialing on one call and not have to hang up and redial.

What do you dislike?

The software counted disconnected numbers as a call when it shouldn't count.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing platform for managers and users alike to track call performance.

Intense tracking for my personal goals and for my manager.

Gryphon Networks review by Adriana S.
Adriana S.

"Productive"

What do you like best?

The power to monitor the work done. Allows to control the number of calls, the time invested in each one, and especially the average Vs number of call made. Also review an earlier period with a new one and measure personal performance.

What do you dislike?

I do not have negative comments about this.

Speed and effectiveness

Gryphon Networks review by Ed L.
Ed L.

"Review"

What do you like best?

The whole thing is great. It automatically signs in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. I use it everyday & never had an issue.

No problems. Benefits are telling you its a DNC & automatically hangs up & has a history of previous calls.

Gryphon Networks review by Joel R.
Joel R.

"It's a better experience sales wise"

What do you like best?

It helps the company better not getting in trouble.. able to use different phones

What do you dislike?

The number menu was to long and at times would forget the menu when making. Calls

Able to use multiple phones and have the client only receive the best number to reach you at

Gryphon Networks review by Dante A.
Dante A.

"District Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track the activities of my reps in detail and can show them hard numbers of results

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a lag in data. especially when we are having a sales call blitz

The DNC is a great tool to avoid getting fined

Gryphon Networks review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="b18b5e1a-d1ee-4c48-83bb-e9721711c08d">Antonio D.</span>
Antonio D.
" itemprop="name" />

"Management"

What do you like best?

recording calls- dashboard recording calls- dashboard

What do you dislike?

can not listen to calls live-can not listen to calls live

Recommendations to others considering the product

need to have option of listening to calls live- need to have option of having local presence

able to listen to reps call for prior days- able to review and coach behavior and opp

Gryphon Networks review by Kathy D.
Kathy D.

"Terrific sales tool, easy to use and accurate."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and provides interaction to update database.

What do you dislike?

When call answered, I forget pound and hang up. Then have to dial in again. I do this a lot!

The Do not Call business we would anger had we called

"Great interface"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard of performers. Being able to track their amount of calls

What do you dislike?

Having to change my password everytime I log in

Cold calling prospects, this allows my reps to be compliant to the DNC

Gryphon Networks review by Administrator

"Amazing and totally easy experience."

What do you like best?

I loved the fact that you were able to give me step by step instructions on how the product works. It was the easiest task I have ever done.

What do you dislike?

there was not one thing I could complain about

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am recommending to others

That I will be able to track my employees and know that they are up and running and working when they are supposed to be...geo tracking...makes my life so much easier

Gryphon Networks review by Santosh P.
Santosh P.

"sales performance dashboard "

What do you like best?

calling and DNC, flexible online ... mobile and nice

calling and DNC, flexible online ... mobile and nice

What do you dislike?

repeated dialing code...

repeated dialing code

repeated dialing code

making sales calls counted

Gryphon Networks review by James G.
James G.

"Sales Performance Review "

What do you like best?

The ability to disposition phone calls and characterize calls.

What do you dislike?

The slower update response for individual call volume.

Saving time and resources using gryphon. Identifying which customer contact numbers are good from the bad.

Gryphon Networks review by Allan V.
Allan V.

"Solid respoinse on the system"

What do you like best?

allows for fluent call making, tracking your calls

What do you dislike?

sometimes it says my password is wrong when its right so I gotta hang up and call back

Making sales calls, benefit is it tells you which numbers are DNC restricted

"account manager"

What do you like best?

easy access to make calls, performance to be able to make calls and do a better job in tracking all information

What do you dislike?

none I think the equipment use does its job, for what is meant to do, keep track of our work during the day, easy to see our performance on every day

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, it does the work easier for upper management to control outbound calls and sales

accessing customer faster, controlling all my calls and verify the contact and work done during our days work

Gryphon Networks review by User

"It’s a great form of data tracking."

What do you like best?

The experience I’ve had with gryphon is very smooth and seamless when using it it’s very practical and effective for reporting and data tracking

What do you dislike?

Some static in the background when on a call with customer

Report tracking

Gryphon Networks review by Gina C.
Gina C.

"Easy to use and understand"

What do you like best?

This product has helped to increase sales. It is easy to use and navigate. This is a must have product for anyone in sales.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having duplicate lead. The same customer will be listed under two categories.

I am retaining and obtaining new customers.

Gryphon Networks review by Executive Sponsor in Banking
Executive Sponsor in Banking

"We are testing the Sales Performance Dashboard prior to implementation. "

What do you like best?

I found it quite simple to customize my dashboard for the views that were important to me.

What do you dislike?

The amount of customization is limited. I would like to be able to create my own calculations using some of the key metrics.

We are trying to manage the calling activity and effectiveness of our salesforce.

"Wonderful Tool!"

What do you like best?

Seamless workflow! I love the functionality!

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot to not like! Maybe a little more time between calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

The Do Not Call screening keep me and my reps out of harms way.

"Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

It gives a lot of information on it's reports that is extrememly useful for measuring and managing both indiviual and team sales activity.

What do you dislike?

The constant prompting to enter a new number every 15 seconds becomes highly annoying when needing a short break in between calls to look up information.

Able to check on individual performance to identify effective calls habits versus those that are not so effective. Allows us to pinpoint and coach under performing team members to have greater success.

Gryphon Networks review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"gyphon meh"

What do you like best?

There isn't a lot to like about it. Skype business was easier to use

What do you dislike?

some calls require you hit # after entering a number and you can't bc gryphon will disconnect the call

frequently when trying to use the dial pad to it does not work

it's so buggy

Recommendations to others considering the product

fix the bugs

my job depends on being able to use the phone.

gryphon makes my job harder most days

Gryphon Networks review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Calling efforts made in the banking industry."

What do you like best?

Graphs, charts, visual details. The ability to compare quarter to date, monthly and weekly data.

What do you dislike?

Some of the report functions are not available on the dashboard. Printing functionality.

Follow up and quality appointments are being set.

"Sales Performace Management"

What do you like best?

Do not call blocking whenever I encounter a number that should be blocked.

What do you dislike?

time allowed between calls before disconnecting

Avoiding fines for DNC. No fines

Gryphon Networks review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.

"Simple and Easy to Use."

What do you like best?

I enjoy all the detailed features with the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything wrong with the dashboard that I can find.

Sales for Security systems .. it helps me stay according to my business goals

"Gryphon "

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE WAY I CAN PLACE TWO CALLS AT ONCE. OUR OLD PLATFORM WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO PLACE CALLS ON HOLD WHILE CALLING ANOTHER.

What do you dislike?

THE SYSTEM DOES NOT CATCH ALL OF THE CALLS 100% OF THE TIME

Recommendations to others considering the product

great system, I love seeing how to keep up with my own performance

TRACKING CALLS TO ENSURE QUOTAS ARE MEET AND DAILY METRICS ARE ACCOMPLISHED

Gryphon Networks review by Billy G.
Billy G.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

The connection time to a call is pretty quick and activity tracking is good

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors with tracking or disposition of calls

Activity Tracking

Gryphon Networks review by Val O.
Val O.

"Love the process "

What do you like best?

I love the new reports that show me pertentages

What do you dislike?

It times out too quickly between calls, it hangs up on me while I'm researching next account

DNC numbers are blocked. Saves my company money

"Sales rep "

What do you like best?

Tracking. Up to date statistics. Fairly easy to use and quickly updated

What do you dislike?

Teaching new people to use dashboard. The layout takes some practice using.

Up to date tracking. Benefit is accountability

Gryphon Networks review by .

"Gryphon Rocks"

What do you like best?

The simplicity. Easy to read dashboard use helpful

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I have yet to have a negative experience

Automatic call logging and DNC compliance.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"It is very helpful in tracking and ensuring no loss to the company"

What do you like best?

Ease of Rolling calls and moving on to next one

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the number is truly valid I have to calll twice

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Keeping company out of law suits

Gryphon Networks review by William R.
William R.

"Very good "

What do you like best?

The do not call alerts help you a lot

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the signal dosent work

Not being sued if I call a do not call person

Gryphon Networks review by Davis C.
Davis C.

"Gryphon "

What do you like best?

How the software keeps track of activity and production, those aren't the two best qualities.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will shut down in the middle of a call

Tracking production and activity

Gryphon Networks review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Great Way To Track Calls"

What do you like best?

Ability to track success on sales calls.

What do you dislike?

Time between calls is limited before being disconnected.

Aids me in tracking my actual calls made with sales results.

Gryphon Networks review by Ernesto D.
Ernesto D.

"This system is effective in tracking sales calls."

What do you like best?

the action codes are useful to track my progress.

What do you dislike?

I would like more codes added such as "not interested".

It does not allow you to make un wanted calls.

User in Telecommunications

"It was simple easy and clear."

What do you like best?

Recorded Calls, simple tracking and forecasting in sales force.

What do you dislike?

dialing from the computer could be easier.

Calling clients

Gryphon Networks review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Gryphon Networks has been a vital tool for Family Service Counselors to observe daily call activity."

What do you like best?

It provides necessary information in a snapshot.

What do you dislike?

N/A I do not have any dislike to discuss.

Attempts at 30 calls per day.

Learn more about Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

* We monitor all Gryphon Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.