Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • For Category (1)
For Category (1)
Showing 154 Gryphon Networks reviews
Gryphon Networks review by DARRIEL S.
DARRIEL S.

"the access number is so easy to remember"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL

Recommendations to others considering the product

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Gryphon Networks review by Matthew A.
Matthew A.

"The new dashboard is very user friendly. It is very easy to get a lot of information in a glance. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up the dashboard and get a snapshot of my branch's call volume and results very quickly, it is a very simple screen to read and understand, without a lot of clicking around.

What do you dislike?

The timeframe on the dashboard sometimes has me messed up. There was a point toward the beginning of November that I was seeing some of October's volume. I am unsure how to set the default to show me only the current month and not the prior 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly. Set the dashboard to include snapshot information you use regularly to avoid having to dig around.

I have been very easily able to address which bankers are making their calls and who isn't. I am also able to see who is dispositioning their call results, and who is having progress with contacting our customers. We primarily use this product to measure outbound calls based on associate and use these numbers as well as results to coach the associate for future outbound calls.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Gryphon Networks review by Travis G.
Travis G.

"An excellent way to keep up work volume"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see how many calls I've made through the month/week/day. I also like the fact that I can see how many high priority dispositions have been made letting me know the value of my work efforts.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely my call to Gryphon will turn into dead air and I'll have to redial. This happens very infrequently and is always solved by a quick call back into the system.

It helps me to control the aspects of my job that are within my power to control. Keeping a high volume of customer touches is a necessity in sales.

Gryphon Networks review by Austin B.
Austin B.

"Efficiency in Tracking and Time"

What do you like best?

I love it's efficiency to see how productive I'm actually being. How effective I am on the phone, if I'm keeping people on the phone. Even how long it takes to set up an appointment which is my ultimate goal. Love how it shows if I take a break after a call or if I keep on working through the pain. Great for tracking not only numbers of outgoing dials but performance and time use as well.

What do you dislike?

After the high volume of dials I make, the lady's voice annoys me. I wish I could have an option to turn her voice volume down or off, or even customized options of frequency and volume of her voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it from the get go to get used to it and you will maximize your efficiency and your use of time.

Tracking phone marketing time and use. Save me a ton of time on tracking numbers and picking up and putting down the phone. Which also keeps me focused and on task.

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Easy to use tool to track your activity and view results"

What do you like best?

Conscience is my favorite thing about this application/tool. You can use any phone or computer/browser to access Gryphon.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the time Gryphons call tracking stats are real time. Every once in a while the info is not 100% real time but that's a very minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Gryphon everyday to track calls. You can call into the Gryphon system from any phone to make outbound calls to your leads. After each call you use the dial pad on the phone you're using to disposition your call. For example with the call to my sales lead went to voicemail and I leave a message I will dial #, 3, #. This dispositions the call as "left message in the Gryphon. After I call all my leads for the day I can login into my Gryphon account from any computer or browser and see my results. I can see which call I was able to make contact, which ones were not interested, or which ones want a follow up, etc. It's a fast and convenient way to see real time stats of how effective your calls are. You'll be able to see how hours are best for calls or which type of sales leads are responding well to your pitch or message. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Gryphon Networks review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Gryphon Networks-Ct"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to access the gryphon network from a cellular device as well as at my home office. The features of being able to select functions to specify what the result of the call was, is a very neat feature!

What do you dislike?

Overall I do not have any complaints. It seems to be a very user friendly system with strong tech support. I do wish that the system was a little faster, overall the function appears to be very strong but faster is always better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product, keep doing what you are doing and business will continue to improve!

It allows me to be able to sync my gryphon calls with my sales central contact list. This function really helps me to streamline my clients and my prospective clients.

Gryphon Networks review by Vincent S.
Vincent S.

"Great to use very user freindly"

What do you like best?

It is more streamlined and easy to use!! I like the new dashboards

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. I do miss having the team option. but all my reps are still in one place. I do miss the team tab. But It is very easy to group all reps together. So it really does not bother me to much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. you will be very happy using it. !!!!!!!!!!

Every single reps and team are together and it is easy to track there calls. It makes meeting more user friendly. I can show the reps how they are tracking for the month.

Gryphon Networks review by Christopher C. G.
Christopher C. G.

"It is a great way to help your organization see your true efforts,"

What do you like best?

I like that us-salespeople get to avoid calling contacts from previous or different business relationships if they are on the DNC List. They did not sign up to hear you talk about Business-C. They met you in connection to Business-B so don’t violate their previous trust ny hitting them with a personal call and unethically pitching them this new ”Business-C-Thing” because you did not use Gryphon to see if they are on the DNC List.. Gryphon is an ethics enforcer!

What do you dislike?

That I often forget to put a disposition and I’m back to square one and that call never gets entered in the metrics. Them I start over entering my pin again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is all a game of numbers so use Gryphon Metrics to know what your numbers “are” and “why!” — “The Numbers Don’t Lie!”

With Gryphon Sales Intelligence my organization gets to see what type of leads are worth their time and money investment.

Gryphon Networks review by George E.
George E.

"Senior Sales Representative"

What do you like best?

The way a capture our calls, make us call customer very easy as soon as we input our password.

Also make us know how many calls we have made.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don’t see no dislikes, and I’m being very honest, it’s a wonderful tool for any other inside or outside sales, it will improve your productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I been in sales all my life, from banking, to different companies in my life, and in every company if they would use Gryphon it would be a different thing,

I start making more calls, something that I didn’t do before.

Now I love to make calls, Daily I set a goal of calls and I do it, thanks to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Makes it easy to do the right thing"

What do you like best?

I can take my call list and just dial knowing that any and all numbers will be screened and I will not be subject to any fines. Doing the right thing is so easy! No excuses for not using.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, the system works plain and simple. Does take a few dials to get the "work flow" down but then you are off to the races.

I do not have to worry if the numbers I am dialing are on any Do Not Call Lists

Gryphon Networks review by adam m.
adam m.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Gryphon is how easy it is to use. All you need to do is create your login information and you are good to go. With this simple login you are able to get analytics about the calls that you make as well as track with ease who your are getting ahold of.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say bad about Gryphon. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is that if you hang up the phone before putting in your notes on the call you are unable to go back and fix it. All in all, that is a very small drop in the bucket of great things to say about Gryphon.

I am able to call my prospects and get details about all of the calls right on my dashboard. Also the DNC service is very beneficial and even allows you to see the potential fines that you have avoided using Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Nikki C.
Nikki C.

"Gryphon Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of operation, ability to make multiple calls quickly without hanging up between each

What do you dislike?

Often I am prompted that the number is incorrect or I get a busy signal when the number works fine outside of Gryphon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gryphon is a great resource for tracking effectiveness of outbound calls. An essential tool for a sales team.

The speed at which I am able to make calls has improved. I am also able to move past DNC calls much quicker. Using the data afterwards, I am easier able to track the amount of calls I make on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"It is necessary for us to use Gryphon so we will not be fined."

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. The voice over is clear on what to do next. It lets me know when to move on to the next call because this potential customer has a block on their phone. It is mandatory for us to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like. It just a daily routine. I have the Gryphon program as a contact so it is easier to remember the long number. Each time I call a customer it allows me time to find my next number and enter the new number without having to constantly redial each number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add it as a contact. Then it is much quicker to use.

I am saving my company from being fined $25,000. I get to keep my job.

Gryphon Networks review by SHEILA G.
SHEILA G.

"Great experience with this tool."

What do you like best?

I like best the reports, we have been using the reports to track the associates calls. To use it for calling campaigns and to motivate our associates on the calling sessions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i dislike so far, its a very user friendly platform, i get my reports very quick, i print out and is reading friendly too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was initially impressed by Gryphon for the way it works. Its a great add to our team, we've been able to motivate our associates by letting them know how many calls the entire branch can make in just a one calling session.

We are keeping track in our calling session with the developing sales associates. We are tracking the no callers and avoiding fees because the tool allows us to be aware on who to call.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Positive"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track how many calls I'm making on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This helps me stay on track and compile info on how many calls I need to make to set a certain number of appointments and in turn be successful.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed that the system does not allow you to bypass a DNC number if it is from an out-of-state area code (I also use Gryphon to track calls while calling people with whom I have an existing relationship).

I have realized many benefits in using Gryphon for compliance purposes as well as Sales Intelligence. I've found that it is very useful to know precisely how many calls I'm making in my business.

Gryphon Networks review by alden H.
alden H.

"Making calls is easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love that I can make calls that are to customers but it still comes up as my number. The disposition list is awesome so easy to keep track of who you called and what happened at the end of that call. The was they keep track is so so so helpful. I would recommend this to many

What do you dislike?

The short time between calls before it auto hangs up is some what un reasonable. It should keep on till phone is hung up

The gryphon system helps me manage my every day calls. It also helps keep track of when I talk to some one or leave a mesage. Gryphon is an amazing system.

Gryphon Networks review by Cheryl  E.
Cheryl E.

"Sales Representative "

What do you like best?

Gryphon is an excellent tool to keep track of my sales intelligence and integration which allows me to remain in compliance with my company's requirements. It strengthens me in areas that may need my attention. I genuinely believe it should be accessed by many.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any issues with Gryphon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gryphon Networks

Being able to see what areas I need to focus on in regards to the call and response time involved throughout my day. I need to focus on different Salesforce Buckets.

Gryphon Networks review by otis f.
otis f.

"Best platform to track my performance on the phone"

What do you like best?

at a glance the calls that were made monthly, weekly and daily.

What do you dislike?

the new view because it took a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool for tracking your daily calls

it makes sure you don't call customers on the dnc list which in turn save the company from costly fines

Gryphon Networks review by shane g.
shane g.

"Gryphon user for 9 years"

What do you like best?

ease of navigating through different managers and metrics

What do you dislike?

no real dislikes of system. have utilized gryphon over 9 years as an end user rep, as a sales manager with a team of 15 users and an area manager with over 100 users.

Phone call activity tracking, week over week analysis

Gryphon Networks review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Easy to use manager interface"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is easy to use and navigate. It also gives me the ability to really drill down on reps behaviors.

What do you dislike?

You have to log in after a short period of non-use. Would love a "trusted computer' feature where you can stay logged in.

Keeping tabs on reps who make the calls but they are junk calls. I can tell what numbers are called and for how long.

Gryphon Networks review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"Reporting"

What do you like best?

The availability of information for outbound campaigns generally not available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, a dashboard is overcomplicated and not needed. I am conditioned to prefer information in table formats and spreadsheets and it takes some getting used to in order to digest the information in the dashboard format.

Simply that, intelligence. We are given data that we did not have before. From a support perspective, I see the value in seeing productivity, not just in total calls, but time, duration and significance of those calls. We as an organization do not use GN dispositions effectively (we rely on SFDC) so that is an opportunity.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Financial Services

"Great way to protect yourself"

What do you like best?

Gryphon doesn't allow you to dial anyone if it's outside the allowed calling hours.

It keeps the record of my dials and gives me statistics of my calls.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't give you the ring sound when dialing home phones. It sometimes makes me confused.

It's hard to tell whether the contact was the actual contact or the voice message. It even takes number disconnected message as contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best way to protect your business because it prevents you from calling anyone that are on federal level DNCs and also internal level DNCs.

It protects you from any mistakes that might cause a big trouble.

Gryphon Networks review by Bruce G. M.
Bruce G. M.

"Nice & patient"

What do you like best?

This ph dialing tool does not cut you off, it just keeps asking you to either code the last call or prompts you to dial the next number. It has never hung up on me due to my nonresponse, at least not yet.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it responded better to my prompt of ## (dial next #). Instead, I have to wait for it to prompt me, which robs me of calling time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool overall. It will make your life easier.

Easier call succession; ability to call one # after the other w/out ending the call to Gryphon.

Gryphon Networks review by Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.

"Gryphon works!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the system is to use and the speed of calls.

What do you dislike?

The way that sometimes my I’d doesn’t go through fast.

Weeding out the do not calls and keeping record of calls

Gryphon Networks review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Gryphon Sales Intelligence"

What do you like best?

Gryphon Sales Intelligence allows me to keep track of the call I make and prevents me from being fined by accidentally calling Do not call numbers

What do you dislike?

I dislike that whenever a call goes to voicemail it is counted as a contact. At my job we only count contacts if we speak to someone.

not being fined for calling people on the DNC.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use. Very manageable when it comes to moving through the system multiple times a day.

What do you dislike?

Having to wait for the recorded voice to ask before typing in check in code or phone number.

Making sure we are reaching out to people that are willing to speak to use. I have realized that it sifts through people that otherwise would not want to receive a phone call.

Gryphon Networks review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to see performance of the team by not only day to day status, but also weekly and monthly status.

What do you dislike?

Some of the defaults with Gryphon in Salesforce. Dispositioning sometimes defaults to "Check The Box Did Nothing". That makes it look as if the rep isn't doing anything on the account when they actually did the day before but because they called the customer back and didn't disposition before hanging up it defaults.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are trained properly because there is a lot of valuable information that you can pull.

The main problem it is solving from our standpoint is that the call is being recorded.

Gryphon Networks review by Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

"Excellent system"

What do you like best?

I love that it keeps a log of your calls and your sales manager can see them too. Very handy for shwoing your work and the dispositions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesnt give you much time to enter the next number before disconnecting you. I wish there was some sort of hold feature instead of having to hang up and call back every time that happens.

I have solved my DNC list scrubbing with gryphon. It is built in. I never have to worry about calling someone from that registry.

"Nothing beats Gryphon "

What do you like best?

Making calls are easy and seamless, contacts and clients can easily call back. It’s easy to track the work production and re use information about clients like who needs a follow up call and who is on the do not call list

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit stressful to have numbers repeatedly come up as Do Not Call numbers and also the length of time you have before the call ends while waiting for a new number to be inputted. So I will recommend more time before the call goes out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nil

Quick, streamlined process of reaching potential clients in a short period of time without any business risks

"Nice system"

What do you like best?

System is easy to use, prompts are clear, menus are understandable.

What do you dislike?

Time between prompts is short (if you are between calls, the 'dial a new number' prompts happen rather quickly), and not enough time before auto hang-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product- delivers as advertised.

Gryphon prevents me from calling someone who is on the Do Not Call list without having to check each number against the database manuyally.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Great system for business calls"

What do you like best?

I like the progress tracking, and letting us know trends...This help with evaluating progress and revaluation of yourself

What do you dislike?

That there is not a Dialer!I would like to seee a die alter, when we can make 100. Calls a day....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a way to add a dialer, it would be nice if we could contact more than the usual

The DNC screening, and I realize that many leads that we call are possible DNC’s and this assist up pretty well...

Gryphon Networks review by Kimlianne W.
Kimlianne W.

"Our companyrequires we use Gryphon to track the sales call volume."

What do you like best?

I like best that it tracks my call activity and how many appointments obtain during the course of a normal nosiness day versus the required evening call sessions twice a week.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there's not enough time allowed in between dials. If you don't have the next telephone ready to dial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None at this time

The business problem is the call volume versus appointments. The management team instituted using Gryphon to make sure the counselors are actually making sales calls everyday.

Gryphon Networks review by Bruce H.
Bruce H.

"Efficiency at its finest"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Intuitive platform. Well organized. Extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequency of the reminders to "please enter a new number followed by the pound sign" need a break down of time periods the calls were made. An extension of time would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to avoid compliance issues with state and federal regulations

Tracking the number of calls versus contacts. More detail graph on type of contact

Gryphon Networks review by Breon D. M.
Breon D. M.

"Terriffic System to use"

What do you like best?

The DNC call registry feature because it helps me know what prospects are on the DNC list which will help me know who not to reach out to.

What do you dislike?

Having to remember what number to press.

A business problem I am solving would be calling and setting an appointment to keep track. Some benefits that I realized would be the opportunity to know what numbers are on the DNC list.

Gryphon Networks review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Gryphon Sales Review"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the automatic call logging that allows for easy tracking and reporting. It also allows us to see the interaction with customers and prospects. This function is especially great for certifying leads and allowing new hires to be able to identify them.

What do you dislike?

This type of software takes a little while for it to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for businesses who are just starting or are in need of prospect sales customers.

We are solving sales and customer service issues from our clients.

Gryphon Networks review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Gryphon experience"

What do you like best?

I'm impressed with the user friendliness of Gryphon reporting portal. Clearly defined report filters make it easy to quickly drill down and find the Gryphon data you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - Gryphon is one of the most impressive databases I've ever used.

I'm able to track my call production hourly and daily to ensure that I'm contacting my customers often and giving them the service they deserve.

Gryphon Networks review by Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.

"Gryphon User"

What do you like best?

Pretty much what i use: log of calls, ease of dialing

What do you dislike?

i like it all just fine. What i use suits me

making calls to prospects via Gryphon

Gryphon Networks review by David B.
David B.

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

being able to dive into an ind rep to see calls

What do you dislike?

not being able to get reports pushed to me through out the day. would like to integrate SFDC

DNC , being able to get to more customers quicker, and be able to couch teach reps

Gryphon Networks review by Robert  K.
Robert K.

"Free amazon gift card"

What do you like best?

Ease of use on system.

What do you dislike?

Pressing the pound button twice this was not necessary change

Having to press # twice. This change was unnecessary

Gryphon Networks review by Karina M.
Karina M.

"Its great"

What do you like best?

That I can call from any phone, and as long as I enter my pin I can get it send to my number.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, I have no complaints so far, keep up the good work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sure

My long in and passwork so I can see how many calls I've made that day, and I can even look back to a few days, of calls that I've made

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Legal Liability - Gryphon is a LifeSaver!"

What do you like best?

Gryphon allows me to keep track of clients who have called, ones who are on the do not call list so I can keep this in mind, and allows me to be coached to improve my work performance consistently.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have LONG delays inbetween clicking to dial and when it actually starts dialing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are looking for. It is secure, so the information of your company is kept confidential.

We are reaching out to the right points of contact and have a record to reflect on. This helps me to maximize my time and reach out to more clients.

Gryphon Networks review by Julia G.
Julia G.

"Refer to a friend"

What do you like best?

Do not call lists, options to choose at the end of the call

What do you dislike?

when the call drops when I'm on the line

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we stay on the line , if I don't call a new number in like a minute it drops the call. I have to enter info in my database after each phone call, so I need more than a minute sometimes

Setting appointments, reaching out to prospects and making them our customers

Gryphon Networks review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Fully-integrated business analysis"

What do you like best?

The breadth of the dashboard interface, maneuverability of sections, and cross reference data options.

What do you dislike?

Very large data set takes long time to upload and a while to get into other data set for analysis. The interface is a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic use for top view overlook of sales performance across multiple segments. Once integrated within business, updated data seem to be efficient to install and get out to analysts/managers.

Total look snap shot of business across the board for required territory, area, SKU,or specific business segment.

Gryphon Networks review by Jason M.
Jason M.
View Original

"Great call tracking and DNC compliance."

What do you like best?

The ability to track and record sales calls.

What do you dislike?

So far i have found nothing to dislike with Gryphon.

Tracking calls, appointments, and DNCs.

Gryphon Networks review by Richard S.
Richard S.

"Telemarketing software with good data to help the Rep succeed."

What do you like best?

Simple steps to initiate the service. Ability for use with any phone from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

In ability to bypass do not call registry if doing follow up calls with clients. No way to track those calls.

No feedback to the rep about how many calls on that session.

Lack of seats at current office. Not enough workstations and phones to have everyone participate. Great work around by using cell phones.

"Keeping me organized"

What do you like best?

With a push of my finger I can make notes on the status of my 200 phone calls a day. The connection is always clear and fast so I can go to the next call. The service dept is very knowledgeable and answer fast, so I'm happy with Gryphon. I put the number in my phone and I just find Gryphon in my contacts and go from there .

What do you dislike?

The numbers don't correspond with sales force numbers or categories so they are off. No contact is too broad, dnc, wrong number, no dial tone. Left message on answer machine or auctual contact ?

Who is is dnc? Doesn't solve that problem if you mix it up with no contact.

Gryphon Networks review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Easy access to editable dashboards"

What do you like best?

Charts that allow me to quickly & visually assess the scores & see the # of calls by rep, by region & nationally.

What do you dislike?

In the dashboards, on the left, when scrolling from one region to another, the tabs seems to close and then I have to reopen the previous if I want to compare.

Minimize risk of hitting a DNCL customer. Increased the TUR and call rate. More calls, means prospecting ... Which means more sales !

Gryphon Networks review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Gryphon Sales Performance Dashboard is Great"

What do you like best?

Being able to easily track calls and dispositions allows for fast and easy management.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much to dislike. However, sometimes there is a slight lag when using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very quick and easy to use, dialing out to customers while being able to restrict calls based on time zones and opt out lists is great.

The benefits are being able to easily access sales and call data using dispositions and being able to address any performance issues based on stats.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"up and down"

What do you like best?

that I can track what and who I call. and that it gives me my total call as I go.

What do you dislike?

the problem with gryphone is that when I dial a number sometimes it does not read and I have to do a

Recommendations to others considering the product

fix when you make calls from wifi phone or internet phone that it reads the numbers better.

to know what is a do not call

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Gryphon provides detailed reporting to show call management and time management"

What do you like best?

The real time call count, daily weekly and monthly, Reporting information broken down for easy dissemination. Also like that I can review phone calls see when is the best time to make calls for more sales

What do you dislike?

I sincerely request less prompting to dial the next number and to lengthen the time between calls due to computer processing of leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would any sales office would benefit from usuing Gryphon, It is a great way to assess call activity!

I wish gryphon could be integrating into salesforce which would allow seamless communication between the two platforms

Learn more about Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

* We monitor all Gryphon Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.