Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • For Category (1)
For Category (1)
Showing 165 Gryphon Networks reviews
Gryphon Networks review by Michele C.
Michele C.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Dont have to hang up after each dial. Can code in a response after each call as a way of tracking progress

What do you dislike?

Had technical problems where my code was no recognized, even though it never changed

Not getting sued by calling people on theDNC list

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Gryphon Networks review by User

"A great tool for Phone Sales"

What do you like best?

Ability to track total calls. contacts, and talk time.

What do you dislike?

The machine reminder to "enter phone number" constantly repeating when between calls.

Follow Sales Activity and Performance Tracking,

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Gryphon Networks review by Fatimah P.
Fatimah P.

"Great way to keep track or dnc"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to use gryphon to call from home and still make sure I'm not contacting anyone who doesn't want to be reached

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the call doesn't process and you don't know why

Making sure I don't contact people that doesn't want to be called

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

That it tracks activity, and records for the ability to replay

What do you dislike?

that # is what hangs up, many times that is needed in order to get to the extension of the person

This separates phone calls that are everyday activity, versus prospecting calls.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Gryphon review"

What do you like best?

I like that I could listen to my calls and get feedback to improve. It was also nice to hear my colleagues' calls and change my pitch to make it more effective. The heat map was useful as well so I could plan my day around the times when it was more probable to get someone on the line. It definitely was a time saver because I used to track my calls using a pen and paper. I love that it was tracked for me and could give me real time data.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more time in between calls to take notes. Hearing the lady come on the line every few seconds would become a nuisance after awhile. Additionally, I did not always know who the decision maker was. Sometimes I'd have to hit # to move forward in the prompts. Unfortunately, Gryphon uses this feature to end a call so there was no option to get past prompts.

Gryphon was great for figuring out my conversion from calls to appointments.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Best Sales Metric Tracker I Have Used"

What do you like best?

Creates a clear, concise way to review your metrics and truly track your success. I can see exactly how many dials it takes to get an appointment along with tracking "hot" days where I set more appointments than others. Along with that, I can see how I compare to other sales reps within my company and use that information to get help from top performers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Gryphon is that the "#" key is used to terminate the phone call and it is often times also used for certain commands like accessing a dial by name directory. A lot of businesses automate their phone system and sometimes the "#" is used within that automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't know your sales call metrics and can't recall them from technology within 5 minutes then you should use Gryphon. This system has made my life way easier. As an owner/manager it allows you to truly track the production of your sales team. No more "hiding" for the people pretending to call.

Tracking necessary amount of cold calls a week to hit my new business appointment goals. The benefits are showing me metrics while also showing me improvement. When I am working on cold calling I can compare my current metrics to metrics last week, last month, etc.

"Metrics vs. Closure"

What do you like best?

Mobile app and real-time reporting are the two main features we utilize most.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't help you find better leads or close faster. There are other services out there that self-qualify leads and get the right people on the phone for you.

Base measurements

Gryphon Networks review by Michele D.
Michele D.

"I am very impressed with Gryphon Networks "

What do you like best?

Gryphon's best feature is the visual comparison of metrics using graphs - easy to read and understand

What do you dislike?

Gryphon definitely has more pros than cons. However, I'd like to see different options to analyze data (talk time, etc) in more detail

Gryphon Networks has benefitted our sales team in several ways - our team has increased call volume, resulting in more return on business. Gryphon also allows us to playback our calls to critique and facilitate a healthy feedback oriented sales team.

Gryphon Networks review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"Josh Mendoza adt review"

What do you like best?

Protects us from DNC #s and getting fined

Pretty simple to use

What do you dislike?

Having to dial in and type code every time I need to make a buisness call

Protects us from calling DNC restricted numbers that could potentially lead to fines

Gryphon Networks review by Agency
Agency

"Gryphon"

What do you like best?

Very good tool for accountability and strategic calling.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functions can be clunky and slow.

It has definitely shined a spotlight on actual calling activity and given us training opportunities. We have logged over 25 new appointments since using this tool.

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Gryphon is helpful, but shouldn’t be king in prospecting. It can narrow overall production."

What do you like best?

I like being able to review calls and track numbers.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it narrows what youre doing for prospecting and low numbers means low effort in prospecting when that’s not always the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

I love tracking. I love being able to listen back to the calls and listening to other’s calls as a learning tool.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"It is very nice to track the number of calls i make a day with this"

What do you like best?

The breakdown of my call frequency along with the tracking of how many are made in a day, week, month

What do you dislike?

The # key can be a problem a lot with some systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change from the # key to the * you see it way less.

Shows leadership we are making the calls needed to be successful

"It works"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can change the phone number

What do you dislike?

I hate that we can't call some numbers so it would be better to have the ease of calls when we'd like

Problems I am solving are getting through to people

"Usage"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use and provides ways to track calls.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more disposition codes available

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Able to actually get in touch and speak with prospects

Gryphon Networks review by Travis G.
Travis G.

"An excellent way to keep up work volume"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see how many calls I've made through the month/week/day. I also like the fact that I can see how many high priority dispositions have been made letting me know the value of my work efforts.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely my call to Gryphon will turn into dead air and I'll have to redial. This happens very infrequently and is always solved by a quick call back into the system.

It helps me to control the aspects of my job that are within my power to control. Keeping a high volume of customer touches is a necessity in sales.

"Nice system"

What do you like best?

System is easy to use, prompts are clear, menus are understandable.

What do you dislike?

Time between prompts is short (if you are between calls, the 'dial a new number' prompts happen rather quickly), and not enough time before auto hang-up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product- delivers as advertised.

Gryphon prevents me from calling someone who is on the Do Not Call list without having to check each number against the database manuyally.

Gryphon Networks review by Agency in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Agency in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"SECURE , EASY TO USE "

What do you like best?

Protection from do not call lists. security

What do you dislike?

Any time I have to enter my gryphonn code after hanging up.

saving the time, protecting from do not call, securities.

Gryphon Networks review by Ibrahim A.
Ibrahim A.

"Gryphon phone system review"

What do you like best?

Don’t have to hang up to dial and I’m able to call faster due to how amazingly responsive gryphon is

What do you dislike?

gryphon app, caller id number uneditable

Making fast calls. Benefit is closing cases.

Gryphon Networks review by Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.

"Gryphon works!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the system is to use and the speed of calls.

What do you dislike?

The way that sometimes my I’d doesn’t go through fast.

Weeding out the do not calls and keeping record of calls

Gryphon Networks review by Nikki C.
Nikki C.

"Gryphon Experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of operation, ability to make multiple calls quickly without hanging up between each

What do you dislike?

Often I am prompted that the number is incorrect or I get a busy signal when the number works fine outside of Gryphon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gryphon is a great resource for tracking effectiveness of outbound calls. An essential tool for a sales team.

The speed at which I am able to make calls has improved. I am also able to move past DNC calls much quicker. Using the data afterwards, I am easier able to track the amount of calls I make on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

Gryphon Networks review by Mary Ann A.
Mary Ann A.

"Gryphon protect our client’s need to privacy and also safeguards the agent from complaints "

What do you like best?

Security for both client and agent while doing marketing.

What do you dislike?

Clients who don’t answer calls.sometimes i get disconnected and sometimes calls hung up

connectivity of calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes ! i will definitely recommend use of Gryphon.

Confidencial awareness for client who are in DNL

Gryphon Networks review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"i love gryphon"

What do you like best?

i like how i can keep track on the number of calls i make a day

What do you dislike?

i don't like how i cant see what phone numbers i previously dialed

keeping up with my quota of phone calls i have to make a day. i no longer have to guess

"Nothing beats Gryphon "

What do you like best?

Making calls are easy and seamless, contacts and clients can easily call back. It’s easy to track the work production and re use information about clients like who needs a follow up call and who is on the do not call list

What do you dislike?

It’s a bit stressful to have numbers repeatedly come up as Do Not Call numbers and also the length of time you have before the call ends while waiting for a new number to be inputted. So I will recommend more time before the call goes out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nil

Quick, streamlined process of reaching potential clients in a short period of time without any business risks

Gryphon Networks review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Makes it easy to do the right thing"

What do you like best?

I can take my call list and just dial knowing that any and all numbers will be screened and I will not be subject to any fines. Doing the right thing is so easy! No excuses for not using.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, the system works plain and simple. Does take a few dials to get the "work flow" down but then you are off to the races.

I do not have to worry if the numbers I am dialing are on any Do Not Call Lists

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use. Very manageable when it comes to moving through the system multiple times a day.

What do you dislike?

Having to wait for the recorded voice to ask before typing in check in code or phone number.

Making sure we are reaching out to people that are willing to speak to use. I have realized that it sifts through people that otherwise would not want to receive a phone call.

Gryphon Networks review by Ryan D.
Ryan D.

"Gryphon Networks-Ct"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to access the gryphon network from a cellular device as well as at my home office. The features of being able to select functions to specify what the result of the call was, is a very neat feature!

What do you dislike?

Overall I do not have any complaints. It seems to be a very user friendly system with strong tech support. I do wish that the system was a little faster, overall the function appears to be very strong but faster is always better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good product, keep doing what you are doing and business will continue to improve!

It allows me to be able to sync my gryphon calls with my sales central contact list. This function really helps me to streamline my clients and my prospective clients.

Gryphon Networks review by otis f.
otis f.

"Best platform to track my performance on the phone"

What do you like best?

at a glance the calls that were made monthly, weekly and daily.

What do you dislike?

the new view because it took a little getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool for tracking your daily calls

it makes sure you don't call customers on the dnc list which in turn save the company from costly fines

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Easy to use tool to track your activity and view results"

What do you like best?

Conscience is my favorite thing about this application/tool. You can use any phone or computer/browser to access Gryphon.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the time Gryphons call tracking stats are real time. Every once in a while the info is not 100% real time but that's a very minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Gryphon everyday to track calls. You can call into the Gryphon system from any phone to make outbound calls to your leads. After each call you use the dial pad on the phone you're using to disposition your call. For example with the call to my sales lead went to voicemail and I leave a message I will dial #, 3, #. This dispositions the call as "left message in the Gryphon. After I call all my leads for the day I can login into my Gryphon account from any computer or browser and see my results. I can see which call I was able to make contact, which ones were not interested, or which ones want a follow up, etc. It's a fast and convenient way to see real time stats of how effective your calls are. You'll be able to see how hours are best for calls or which type of sales leads are responding well to your pitch or message. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Gryphon Networks review by shane g.
shane g.

"Gryphon user for 9 years"

What do you like best?

ease of navigating through different managers and metrics

What do you dislike?

no real dislikes of system. have utilized gryphon over 9 years as an end user rep, as a sales manager with a team of 15 users and an area manager with over 100 users.

Phone call activity tracking, week over week analysis

Gryphon Networks review by DARRIEL S.
DARRIEL S.

"the access number is so easy to remember"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL

Recommendations to others considering the product

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL

Gryphon Networks review by Cheryl  E.
Cheryl E.

"Sales Representative "

What do you like best?

Gryphon is an excellent tool to keep track of my sales intelligence and integration which allows me to remain in compliance with my company's requirements. It strengthens me in areas that may need my attention. I genuinely believe it should be accessed by many.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any issues with Gryphon

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gryphon Networks

Being able to see what areas I need to focus on in regards to the call and response time involved throughout my day. I need to focus on different Salesforce Buckets.

Gryphon Networks review by Paula M.
Paula M.

"Sales management"

What do you like best?

Weeds out bad numbers. Helps call more accurately

What do you dislike?

Nothing is disliked about the product...

Dnc sifter

"Sales Performace Management"

What do you like best?

Do not call blocking whenever I encounter a number that should be blocked.

What do you dislike?

time allowed between calls before disconnecting

Avoiding fines for DNC. No fines

Gryphon Networks review by Robert  K.
Robert K.

"Free amazon gift card"

What do you like best?

Ease of use on system.

What do you dislike?

Pressing the pound button twice this was not necessary change

Having to press # twice. This change was unnecessary

Gryphon Networks review by Consultant

"Gryphon provides detailed reporting to show call management and time management"

What do you like best?

The real time call count, daily weekly and monthly, Reporting information broken down for easy dissemination. Also like that I can review phone calls see when is the best time to make calls for more sales

What do you dislike?

I sincerely request less prompting to dial the next number and to lengthen the time between calls due to computer processing of leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would any sales office would benefit from usuing Gryphon, It is a great way to assess call activity!

I wish gryphon could be integrating into salesforce which would allow seamless communication between the two platforms

Gryphon Networks review by Bruce H.
Bruce H.

"Efficiency at its finest"

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Intuitive platform. Well organized. Extremely valuable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the frequency of the reminders to "please enter a new number followed by the pound sign" need a break down of time periods the calls were made. An extension of time would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this to avoid compliance issues with state and federal regulations

Tracking the number of calls versus contacts. More detail graph on type of contact

Gryphon Networks review by Jason M.
Jason M.
View Original

"Great call tracking and DNC compliance."

What do you like best?

The ability to track and record sales calls.

What do you dislike?

So far i have found nothing to dislike with Gryphon.

Tracking calls, appointments, and DNCs.

Gryphon Networks review by James G.
James G.

"Sales Performance Review "

What do you like best?

The ability to disposition phone calls and characterize calls.

What do you dislike?

The slower update response for individual call volume.

Saving time and resources using gryphon. Identifying which customer contact numbers are good from the bad.

"Great interface"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard of performers. Being able to track their amount of calls

What do you dislike?

Having to change my password everytime I log in

Cold calling prospects, this allows my reps to be compliant to the DNC

Gryphon Networks review by Vincent S.
Vincent S.

"Great to use very user freindly"

What do you like best?

It is more streamlined and easy to use!! I like the new dashboards

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. I do miss having the team option. but all my reps are still in one place. I do miss the team tab. But It is very easy to group all reps together. So it really does not bother me to much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. you will be very happy using it. !!!!!!!!!!

Every single reps and team are together and it is easy to track there calls. It makes meeting more user friendly. I can show the reps how they are tracking for the month.

Gryphon Networks review by Administrator

"gryphon feedback"

What do you like best?

ease of use, provides analytics on the back end

What do you dislike?

too many individuals are blocked but that is not a gryphon issue. Otherwise, no major issues. It does the job and has added supplemental benefits to sales process

additional level of compliance coverage/protection for agents

analytics that can drive business strategy

"Why Gryphon Works"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is a great tool because it helps make you better.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is that you have to advise the customer that the call is recorded manually.

Customer care issues. Since using Gryphon I have been able to see how my tone can really escalate or deescalate a situation.

Gryphon Networks review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Need real time recording"

What do you like best?

Reports are the best feature as I use it to track reps activity levels

What do you dislike?

No real time recording and access while the reps are on the call

Knowing when and what reps are doing

Gryphon Networks review by User

"I'm forced to use it for work"

What do you like best?

nothing my entire experience with this system has been bad

What do you dislike?

the system is very glitch. it doesn't make call half the time, other times it will have a long pause not even ring and then the call connects or hangs up. I've been yelled at several times due to calls hanging up on customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time. my experience has been painful

absolutely nothing but it makes upper management feel like they have contributed something to make work better.

Gryphon Networks review by Administrator

"Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

I use daily the performer tab, to monitor activity such as talk time, number of dials, review recordings. This is pivotal when it comes to identifying trends.

What do you dislike?

no complaints at the moment. Gryphon is working

Sales activity, Identify trends

Gryphon Networks review by User

"Legal Liability - Gryphon is a LifeSaver!"

What do you like best?

Gryphon allows me to keep track of clients who have called, ones who are on the do not call list so I can keep this in mind, and allows me to be coached to improve my work performance consistently.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have LONG delays inbetween clicking to dial and when it actually starts dialing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you are looking for. It is secure, so the information of your company is kept confidential.

We are reaching out to the right points of contact and have a record to reflect on. This helps me to maximize my time and reach out to more clients.

"Gryphon "

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE WAY I CAN PLACE TWO CALLS AT ONCE. OUR OLD PLATFORM WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO PLACE CALLS ON HOLD WHILE CALLING ANOTHER.

What do you dislike?

THE SYSTEM DOES NOT CATCH ALL OF THE CALLS 100% OF THE TIME

Recommendations to others considering the product

great system, I love seeing how to keep up with my own performance

TRACKING CALLS TO ENSURE QUOTAS ARE MEET AND DAILY METRICS ARE ACCOMPLISHED

Gryphon Networks review by .

"Gryphon Rocks"

What do you like best?

The simplicity. Easy to read dashboard use helpful

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I have yet to have a negative experience

Automatic call logging and DNC compliance.

Gryphon Networks review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"gyphon meh"

What do you like best?

There isn't a lot to like about it. Skype business was easier to use

What do you dislike?

some calls require you hit # after entering a number and you can't bc gryphon will disconnect the call

frequently when trying to use the dial pad to it does not work

it's so buggy

Recommendations to others considering the product

fix the bugs

my job depends on being able to use the phone.

gryphon makes my job harder most days

Gryphon Networks review by Billy G.
Billy G.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

The connection time to a call is pretty quick and activity tracking is good

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are errors with tracking or disposition of calls

Activity Tracking

Learn more about Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

* We monitor all Gryphon Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.