gShift

Showing 35 gShift reviews
gShift review by <span>Brandon K.</span>
Brandon K.

Impeccable Customer Service and a Commitment to Innovation

What do you like best?

gShift provides keyword rankings and organic traffic data at a level that allows us to completely white-label the dashboards and reports for our clients for seamless integration within our brand in an easily-digestible format for our clients. With the potential for hundreds of data points and comparison metrics. gShift distills all of the possible SEO factors down to the most relevant and impacting metrics for our clients to track and follow, providing us with the tools to discuss and speak to these factors as well as assist in providing benchmarks for comparison to client competitors. Most importantly, gShift provides impeccable customer service: Our Account Manager is not only timely and responsive when we have questions and issues, but quick to pull in additional resources when necessary, including directors, support, and technicians. The gShift solution is one of the most versatile and easily-implemented SEO reporting solutions on the market today.

I'm especially thrilled with gShift's commitment to becoming more user-friendly and the addition of social influencer tools.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see development of API integrations with CMS platforms and analytics platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask about on-boarding multiple clients (gShift provides a custom spreadsheet to this this efficiently and quickly) and ensure you take advantage of utilizing multiple keyword clusters.

We're able to provide clients with a measure of their overall share of organic traffic, related website conversions, page-specific traffic metrics (including organic traffic), keyword rankings, competitor data, and and rankings and website behavior by device type and search engine type. We've made improvements to our clients' website content based on these insights and improved the mobile website experience for our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about gShift
gShift review by <span>Jose Delio A.</span>
Jose Delio A.

Gshift

What do you like best?

I like the weekly report evaluation of each of my customer digital properties. Also I like the site audit to help better support our SEO strategies. There are many other areas that also help you like the social media and the comparison with other competition. The keyword follow is a great tool also. Now we are going after the campaign part and we hope it will be as good as the others parts of the tool. We are very exited to continue workking with Gshift. They keep improving with new offering every year.

What do you dislike?

I can not single out any dislike. It is a great product and company. The only dislike for many administrator is that the reports are too big and too many technical terms for their likes so they would like a dashborad in from to tell them in just one page what is the best way to go. That will let them know rigth away the course of action. It is dificult to get to use all the diferent parts from the tool but even with small part of it you get your money woth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the product and try every area. Do not think everything will be automatic. You need to know what you are doing.

I am solving my SEO strategy for my costumers and also a weekly report of the performance from their digital properties. Also comparing with their competition.

What SEO solution do you use?

gShift review by <span>Will P.</span>
Will P.

Reports are KING!

What do you like best?

The reports are the best looking reports. Clean, professional. My clients seem to like them.

Need to know if Analytics reporting will use a Filter View. We use https://www.analytics-toolkit.com/ to filter out analytics referrer spam.

What do you dislike?

A bit confusing in the admin area.

Example. I choose a client > go to Web Presences > Reports (In the top menu bar) > I cant' generate a report from here unless I have a Kluster setup (I don't).

If I want a report, I need to click on "Reports" in the blue area to the right. Just a bit confusing for me and when training an employee.

Just think it can be fine tuned a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it in conjunction with SEMRush. It's not necessarily one or the other.

Showing clients how our service benefit them!

The reports help the most.

Need a way to get reports on Social Media paid Advertising! If they're there, I don't see it. Facebook's Advertising reports are terrible and this would be a huge help!

gShift review by <span>Lara S.</span>
Lara S.

Makes Content Marketing, Web Presence Reporting, Keyword Tracking a Breeze!

What do you like best?

So much to like! Competitor analysis so easy and impressive to clients, keyword research based on actual Google Analytics and Google keyword data (to suggest their next best blog to do!) Saves hours of my life not running glitchy keyword tracking tools.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the entry-level tier product allowed me to customize the report I send to my clients. It's a touch generic, and I know that it's really just a few fields that could solve this and allow me to send "Hey, here's how your site is going " reports to my clients that looked like I actually sent them.

Saves tons of time vs. having my staff go hunt down ideas for next blog pieces or keyword-phrase-target-SEO work in Google Analytics and hand-tabulate that vs. how the client is doing on a certain keyword phrase. Fun to use, makes our lives more fun, bring huge benefit for the client! Like the tracking tool where we put in our activities (just don't have time to enter all that). Automated reports are great. Helps me charge more per client per month.

gShift review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Incredibly powerful analytics tool

What do you like best?

Almost limitless in the reports and information that can be pulled. kontextURLs are something that have a great deal of promise for our applications. Helps you dig beyond Google Analytics as well as understand them. Ability to track google locations is integral for us, as we are an organization that has many locations and we need to work to ensure that we are showing up high in location searches.

What do you dislike?

Can suffer a bit from analysis paralysis. You need to know what's important to you. Visuals and scores can be misleading and could be better explained. There is a great deal of information that is in the platform. Would be great to be able to simply access some features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know the data that's relevant to you. There's almost limitless information that can be pulled from the platform. Understand what the scoring means and what a "good" score is for you - it's probably not the same as a good score for a site like Amazon.

Tracking performance of our web platforms particularly on google search pages. Some tracking of our social media performance as well. KontextURLs. Has helped us get a handle on how our various pages (and there are many) are doing in their communities on google and how that relates to their (our) competitors. Providing quick and up to date feedback on how we are doing is integral as we build a new site.

gShift review by <span>Ken S.</span>
Ken S.

Awesome Support

What do you like best?

Client Support. the use of any product will need some hand holding at times. The gShift team consistently provides support for us in utilization of your Web Presence Optimizer SEO tool. We’ve been using the tool now for 4 years and have been happy to have been a part of its growth.

BCM is especially grateful for the support and training provided by gShift for use of the service. Susan Bell, Rachel Thompson, Jeff Riddall and Krista have all been great to work with. This is a top-notch team and I would recommend the product based on support alone.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to state in the way of negatives for Web Presence Optimizer

Easily monitor keyword and measure impact rank across multiple accounts.

Learning about gShift?

* We monitor all gShift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.