GTasks for G Suite

3.8

GTasks add-on for Google Sheets integrates your Google Tasks with Sheets, allowing you to tackle your to-do list and manage them effortlessly.

Work for GTasks for G Suite?

Learning about GTasks for G Suite?

GTasks for G Suite Reviews

Showing 18 GTasks for G Suite reviews
GTasks for G Suite review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Great way to keep track of work and tasks if you're an Android user"

What do you like best?

Easy of interface and platform, intuitive, helps me keep track of everything. It's easy to set reminders and send tasks to colleagues or family and then can send tasks back.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes syncing is off but that's usually due to my Wi-Fi or cellular service. Also I wish it worked on non-Android devices because now I can't use it as well since some of my work devices are Apple / Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a regular G Suite user, Android user and frequent Gmail user, it is a no brainer to keep your tasks organized via GTasks.

I work in client services so I have a lot of to do lists going at any given time and this helps me keep track of that across my devices. I don't have to worry about remembering to bring a paper list wherever I go, I know GTasks will help me keep track of everything. Sadly we switched and I now use a Macbook, but I would recommend GTasks to anyone!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GTasks for G Suite
GTasks for G Suite review by Ayabuya Qawe N.
Ayabuya Qawe N.

"Easy access"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to access, plus love the fact that everything is stored on the cloud including the gmail integration

What do you dislike?

Not very visible on Gmail and the fact that the is no sync option between tasks and keep serves to be a problem because both apps do the same task and belong to the same company

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love how sync google products. They provide seemless integration from moving data from one product to the other. The Tasks is also integrated well into gmail where I can use it to save on the fly and quick notes on tasks and I am comfort that my data is securely saved and stored on the cloud with a peace of mind

Easy to store quick notes and meeting points

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

GTasks for G Suite review by Shane P.
Shane P.

"GTasks, a simple task management solution"

What do you like best?

Here's what I like best:

- The free version is actually quite robust.

- The ease of integration with Google platform

- You have the ability to essentially split screen while working on a Doc. This really allows you to plan and organize your next steps.

- You can make tasks within a task, if that makes sense. Small steps toward achieving a larger goal.

- It's just simple - not too much, really just what you need.

- Syncs with gmail

What do you dislike?

No real complaints here. The ads can be a bit annoying at first, but you learn to ignore them. Some may also just consider it to be too simple/minimal.

Organization and planning while working within a Google Doc.

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"GTasks"

What do you like best?

That is is linked to the Google family of tools. However, as I mention below it is still very week in my opinion and still has a long way to grow.

What do you dislike?

GTasks are probably one of the items from GSuites that I do not use and have not found helpful. While I love most of the GSuite tools, this one lacks much of the functionality one finds in other productivity tools. If I am using a task organizer I want to be able to assign due dates, rank priorities, create sub-task lists, assign to another, etc. It has been a while since I used GTasks, but when I did it was most of a simple check-list without the functions I listed above.

I have not used GTasks to solve business problems. I did not find it detailed enough for my own needs, much less for the needs of a team.

GTasks for G Suite review by Tom V.
Tom V.

"Simply Done"

What do you like best?

One place to put all my tasks, have this work on the fly with easy (single clicks and super intuitive controls) and never an issue with syncing between apps.

What do you dislike?

It's light on features, but that's also what makes it great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Now. Simplify.

Keeping separate tasks for different clients and projects along with personal tasks...reoccurring habits are SUPER easy to program into the application and keep me on track.

GTasks for G Suite review by User

"Dead simple task management"

What do you like best?

It's about as simple as you can get as far as task management and list making goes. I like how you can create multiple lists, create sub-tasks and add additional details to each list item.

What do you dislike?

It's missing a lot of features that other task/list managers have. There are no shared lists and no way to set reminders for individual tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple task management for those that are already in the Google ecosystem.

It's really great that it's built right into the side-bar in most of the G-Suite apps, such as Gmail, Google Calendar, etc. Being able to add tasks within your Gmail window is very convenient.

GTasks for G Suite review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Free Version is plenty for me!"

What do you like best?

Free version allows you to have a running to do list for any of your documents or google sheets. You can easily see what items need to be done that relate to the document which is great. You can either type you own to do list or select text from the document

What do you dislike?

Although the free version is great for me - it can be a bit slow to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Premium has more features - more features are almost always a great thing when it comes to organization tools. Don't hesitate to look into premium if the free version isn't as robust as you'd like.

Organization of to-do lists

GTasks for G Suite review by Jacob U.
Jacob U.

"Gtask review"

What do you like best?

It integrates into google docs without having to open a separate application.

What do you dislike?

I would like a dark mode, and also the ability to customize the font.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a pretty straight-forward task scheduling tool that integrates pretty well directly into google docs.

Organizing my schedule better, and getting my team involved directly with shared documents.

GTasks for G Suite review by Nikhil D.
Nikhil D.

"Very Simple and Excellent Tool For Task Management"

What do you like best?

First thing I like is it is free! and the second thing is easy to integrate o use. It really helps to do work according to plan.

What do you dislike?

The ads can be a bit annoying at first, but you learn to ignore them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing is its integration and synchronization with Gsuite. If you master it, you can really take advantage of it

I really use this for planning and Organization while working within a Google Doc.

GTasks for G Suite review by Faisal  Q.
Faisal Q.

"Seemless integration and helpful google docs tool "

What do you like best?

A quick way to manage and create tasks within the Google docs platform

What do you dislike?

Wish that some of the premium features such as inline editing were available with the free version

Helpful for managing day to day task lists

GTasks for G Suite review by User

"UNA PERFECTA HERRAMIENTA INTEGRADA EN GSUITE"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor de GTasks es su integración con el resto de la ofimática de Google, que nos permite copia y anotar tareas rápidamente desde la propia aplicación de documentos de GSUITE.

What do you dislike?

La integración con el resto de aplicaciones es perfecta, pero debería incluir más opciones de personalización en la propia lista, para poder resaltar las tareas y otras herramientas. En ese aspecto puede ser más completa

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo mejor es su integración y sincronización con Gsuite. Si la dominas, podrás sacarle partido de verdad

Los problemas que me evita es la sincronización de tareas entre diversas personas, que en este caso es instantánea y puedes compartir la lista de tareas con cualquiera que esté trabajando contigo

GTasks for G Suite review by User

"A simple to do list creator with extra features"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to access on my phone. There is a widget that I use so that I can see my list without having to fully open the program.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes to open and close the widget on my phone. It's a quad core Samsung 7edge so the processor is fast enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it's free test it out and see if you like it. It's easy to learn and offers more features than most others.

I keep a list of items left to do for my consulting business. I check them off as I complete them.

GTasks for G Suite review by Justin T.
Justin T.

"Simple and basic "

What do you like best?

This product is pretty straightforward and easy to use. I can quickly transport tasks form one device to the next.

What do you dislike?

It’s not the most effective and groundbreaking platform. Sharing tasks, crearig subtasks, and assigning tasks to others would be nice.

I’m able to create tasks lists and items on the go from my phone and access them on my computer later.

GTasks for G Suite review by Sean F.
Sean F.

"Easy access task list"

What do you like best?

Easy to access within G-Suite from my Email dashboard

What do you dislike?

From what I have used so far, there is nothing I currently dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s pretty light but offers quick and easy access.

Keeping track of smaller tasks

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good google integrated task app"

What do you like best?

I like that’s it’s integrated with google and you can easily manage task within the gsuite

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is a lag in the syncing from the app to my computer and vice versa

I’m solving the problem of having to use two different apps for when I get task on my gmail or my calendar. It just makes it easier to get work done in general.

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Sync tasks across platforms"

What do you like best?

I CAN TRACK my tasks across computers and mobile devices. Makes everything up to date.

What do you dislike?

The program lags on my new smartphone, which is not an old device.

Not only can you create text links but you can include other forms of media.

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Internet

"Your tasks on the go"

What do you like best?

multiple lists, inside gmail, syncs with calendar, multiple days options

What do you dislike?

not high tech and can't update offline; interface could be nicer

Recommendations to others considering the product

sure - unless you want to use sticky notes

multiple checklists to stay organized

GTasks for G Suite review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Excellent tool for keeping our students on task"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with Gsuite allowing us to create shared tasks lists with our students.

What do you dislike?

Google should a better in-house tool for even better integration

Assigning and maintaining to-do lists for students.

Learning about GTasks for G Suite?

* We monitor all GTasks for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.