GuideMe by EdCast

GuideMe is a developer and manufacturer of on screen training software.

Work for GuideMe by EdCast?

Learning about GuideMe?

GuideMe by EdCast Reviews

Ask GuideMe a Question
Showing 5 GuideMe reviews
GuideMe review by Nilesh T.
Nilesh T.

"GuideMe is here to guide you"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand user interface. I could set it up on my own and create walkthroughs of our product for our customers. I personally like language translation feature the most, it helps in gaining more customers globally. The development team is also very responsive. Whenever an issue has been brought to their notice, they have consistently endeavored to fix them promptly.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything about GuideMe that I dislike so far. They are constantly adding new features to the product thus making it more beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would 100% recommend GuideMe for creating interactive training guides for your users.

We use GuideMe to help users learn how to use our product on their own through step by step walkthrough of the process. Thus, saving a lot of training time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GuideMe by EdCast
GuideMe review by Verdi E.
Verdi E.

"Love GuideME"

What do you like best?

We are GuideMe partners and love the benefits the solution provides to customer success, sales, and retention teams. GuideMe is a great solution for explainer videos and tutorials that resonate with the audience and are simple to setup, scale, and deploy. The automated GuideMe setup is great, too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. The software works as stated and is easy to use and functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the opportunity for the demo, and the complimentary GuideMe of your product/service. That will help give quick insight into how this product can benefit your service and success teams.

Having GuideMe do training and qualification so my sales and customer service teams can free up their time to implement new strategies for growth and retention.

What Customer Self-Service solution do you use?

GuideMe review by Prashant B.
Prashant B.

"Guideme Rocks"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best software for customer onboarding. We have started using guideme extension to create walkthrough of our software functionality to our customer. I like the language feature the most. We can explain the functionality to user in English and hindi. It removes the language barrier. In app steps are also very good. It improves user experience a lot. I would 100% recommend this product, because it is so simple to understand. I personally understand this product without training. This is the beauty of this product.

What do you dislike?

As of now, i did not find anything that is objectionable.

Customer onboarding and training on enterprise software

GuideMe review by Bhushan D.
Bhushan D.

"Edcast Guideme"

What do you like best?

I liked the Image steps feature most. We created walkthroughs for our mobile application. We captured screenshots then highlighted our application section using guideme chrome extension paint tool. There paint tool is awesome and very user friendly. This product is very easy to use and does not require any training.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, I don't have any major issues, because I just used its image step feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product.

Software training to customer

GuideMe review by vikas s.
vikas s.

"Best Customer Onboarding software"

What do you like best?

I like the inline step functionality most. It help us to perform activities step by step. I used the tours set by our admin and I was able to understand functionality very quickly. I would recommend this software for setting up on-boarding tours.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I did not found anything major issue in functionality

Customer on-boarding and software learning

Learning about GuideMe by EdCast?

* We monitor all GuideMe by EdCast reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.