H&R Block At Home Premium & Business

The best choice if you're filing tax returns for your business and for yourself.

Work for H&R Block At Home Premium & Business?

Learning about H&R Block Business?

Compare H&R Block At Home Premium & Business to Similar Solutions

H&R Block At Home Premium & Business Reviews

Showing 11 H&R Block Business reviews
H&R Block Business review by Hannah A.
Hannah A.

"Great for simple tax returns, more difficult for small business"

What do you like best?

I love that it's super easy to do my personal taxes. I can easily look up deductions that I didn't know existed and it's fast -- I don't have to do any of the calculations by myself and all the personal info from last year is retained so I don't have to reenter it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like doing business taxes with it. Even with the easy-to-use layout, I find it difficult to figure out business deductions and depreciations, so much so that I just don't use those deductions. Our small business doesn't have a big income or a lot that is depreciating, so I don't feel like it's enough to pay someone to figure them out, but I hate that I don't feel like I can claim those deductions by doing our taxes by myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's mostly easy to use, but you may have to do some research to figure out some of the more detailed things.

I don't have to pay someone to do the taxes. The fee is relatively small and since we have a small business income, it's affordable for the service we receive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about H&R Block At Home Premium & Business
H&R Block Business review by John E.
John E.

"H&R Block Among the Best"

What do you like best?

Simple Format, ability to instantly upload previous data and returns, effectiveness, help features to find information easily

What do you dislike?

That so many updates tend to be required into February before filing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply check it out to see if you prefer the audit protection and other features and resources that you can use and compare with other software choices.

My Schedule C proprietorship business taxes are easier with this, allows me to deduct and helps me to think of items I may be missing to take advantage of home office and other features.

What Corporate Tax solution do you use?

H&R Block Business review by Brittnee M.
Brittnee M.

"Social Media Coordinator"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use because taxes are pretty hard to understand when you don't study that area or comprehend them in the first place.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes to report. It was actually pretty easy to use and I understood what I was doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's set up in a modern and simple way, definitely easy to use. Way better than going out and having to sit and wait on getting your taxes done. This is done on your time.

I wasn't solving any issues, just doing my taxes for the year. I guess you could say those are issues if that is the case. I've realized that it's rather easy to use and it gives the details in an explanation that I can understand.

H&R Block Business review by User in Computer Software

"H&R Block is the best way to get your taxes done online!"

What do you like best?

How easy and intuitive the program is. The software guides you step by step.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike here, but I could see this being a tough software if you had really complicated tax setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, if you don't like it, you don't have to click submit. But you will like it in the end.

I don't have to worry about whether or not I owe back-taxes on any given year.

H&R Block Business review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product to help guide anyone that has little to no tax knowledge"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate the software. I also like how the software walks you through all taxes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you leave a category but need to return to it later on, it doesn't save your spot, it throws you back at the beginning of that category.

I no longer have to take taxes to an accountant. I can slowly do them as my tax documents come in.

H&R Block Business review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Easy to use tax service "

What do you like best?

Great UI-walk-through screens

checks for mistakes against current tax laws

What do you dislike?

Not seeing the current tax law changes upfront

Consulting business

H&R Block Business review by Dineshq K.
Dineshq K.

"Dinesh H&R"

What do you like best?

It has up to date tax regulations every year

What do you dislike?

Its not as comprehensive as other competing products

NA

H&R Block Business review by User

"Tax Returns"

What do you like best?

It is easy to file taxes at home using the software.

What do you dislike?

The process is not as straightforward as TurboTax, and even though it said my document was filled out correctly, my federal return was sent back to me needing revisions.

Filing taxes and being able to manage my career related expenses.

H&R Block Business review by Carol M.
Carol M.

"H&R Block makes doing your own taxes easy and painless"

What do you like best?

I have used H&R Block to do my taxes for the past 8 years. The filing form guides you step by step what information to add & where. Do not worry if you don't know anything about doing your taxes, the home edition will ask you questions to determine if you qualify to take all deductions along the way - based on the filing status you chose when you began.

What do you dislike?

I love H&R Block. I have no complaints and continue to use it every year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it once and you'll use it every year too. I highly recommend H&R Block.

Using H&R Block saves me over $400. a year paying an accountant to do my taxes online using the exact same forms.

H&R Block Business review by Mitch M.
Mitch M.

"Most Simple Option"

What do you like best?

I've compared this to a few other options, even TurboTax, to me this is the best option because it breaks everything part of your taxes down into a simple and understandable question. It also keeps your year over year taxes in the cloud so when you use them the next year it migrates all of last years data for you, it really streamlines the entire process.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was cheaper, but it's definitely worth the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this, it's reliable and a huge time saver.

H&R Block Business review by Nick T.
Nick T.

"Brilliant no hassle personal tax assistant that gets it all right."

What do you like best?

I've used H&R Block At Home for five tax years in a row, and it's been brilliant every time. It imports my previous years tax returns, takes me through a detailed interview, as me to input some information, and out spits a flawless tax return. Every year, no questions asked, no hassle; just accepted returns that took me a small amount of time to file.

What do you dislike?

The disparity between the federal and state return preparation fees are egregious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this product, so certainly, be my guest use it for your personal taxes.

Learning about H&R Block At Home Premium & Business?

* We monitor all H&R Block At Home Premium & Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare H&R Block At Home Premium & Business to Similar Solutions