Haiku Deck

Haiku Deck Zuru is a powerful new application that uses artificial intelligence to instantly transform your ideas into beautiful presentations.

Work for Haiku Deck?
Prezi 2x

Learning about Haiku Deck?

Haiku Deck Reviews

Ask Haiku Deck a Question
Showing 24 Haiku Deck reviews
Haiku Deck review by <span>Cliff T.</span>
Cliff T.

The best way to the to increase the quality of presentation.

What do you like best?

I really glad that I can create a nice design myself and I don't need to hire a designer for it. The big ability of choice of fonts, and image filters. Easily to make my message are simple and keep formatting clear and consistent.

What do you dislike?

Time to time I have a delay in videos. I was worry that audience will complain about it but everything went smoothly. Also, this is happened for a short time, not at full presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Haiku Deck is the powerful creating system. With this solution, you will have the great presentation. Will receive the quicker way of all working process.

Now my working team and I receive a powerful help with creating an amazing design which always will look wonderful. We have the more effective and fast way of making a presentation and have a chance to share with it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Haiku Deck
Haiku Deck review by <span>Harland S.</span>
Harland S.

Haiku Deck will focus on your work.

What do you like best?

Wonderful tool helping me every day. I'm more concentrate on a key to my creative work. With a lot of kind of templates, I'm working on design faster and better.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have a problem with an audience. Also, I don't have any bad issue with videos.I like that my people who work for me they are more understand it. So I have in my notes more pluses than a negative minus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple step to download photos from social media.Very nice way to share with network or devices which you use. And also all your presentation will look much better.

At work, I feel so free as I know that Haiku Deck gives a strong and big hand of help. Now we can do create wonderful presentations and share them. And save money because of no need to call for a designer.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Haiku Deck review by <span>Palmira A.</span>
Palmira A.

To choose the right way at your work.

What do you like best?

I'm working every day. And I'm glad that I can work with good tools. My work on creating a design become more easy and interesting. I can say easily that I have more effective work now.

What do you dislike?

Very good software which is easy to understand. Program is very smart and fast. The very good solution for videos. Perfect and simple way to introduce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really very nice and powerful. Has great tools. You can easily get out all information from media. You will create amazing presentations.

The best what we can do now. It is a great way to the presentation. We can make it more wonderful. Powerful help for all company. We like very much to work with it.

Haiku Deck review by <span>Tathagat V.</span>
Tathagat V.

Awesome...!

What do you like best?

No fuss, simple MVP of PowerPoint with just the right features that someone like me needs. I especially like the feature that shows up Creative Commons pics contextual to the text.

What do you dislike?

Handling of pictures by links or uploading them is not so great. The photos get cropped or sometimes rotated. Would be nice to have better control on photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out...you may never go back to powerpoint again

I haven't used for business problem. I am active on speaker circuit (30+ talks a year) and like a simple tool that allow me to quickly put together some cool presentation without worrying much about the content. However, thanks to HaikyDeck, my decks are now more crisp and concise, and look stunning. Also, by just having a few key questions, I am able to focus on story telling during the session rather than focussing on writing more text on the deck as in the past.

Haiku Deck review by <span>Christy P. N.</span>
Christy P. N.

Great tool for elementary/intervention/esl/special ed

What do you like best?

I used Haiku Deck for a QR code poetry project with 3rd graders on iPads. The interface is straight forward and it helps younger students understand how to navigate/choose options in a software program. Since I have used it, they have expanded their choices of photos from their gallery. You can also upload your own photo. The students enjoyed choosing a visual to match their content and that they could view their deck online via a laptop to show others.

I have not specifically used it for intervention or special ed, but I think that this would be a good program for these areas. I have used it for ESL. Having students practice sentence, grammar, vocabulary by creating a deck are just a few ideas. The key is to use mutliple times with students, so they become comfortable and confident with the the tool.

What do you dislike?

When I used it, Haiku Deck was new, so the interface was a bit buggy when students updated and saved content at times. Some students had to do their deck over again, since it did not save their changes. Not sure if this is still an issue anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Education is a great area for this product. Businesses have many options, but I think if you had to put together a presentation quickly, Haiku Deck has style and design built in that can bring your message across.

This product is good for creating short, impactful presentations, teaching students software that has common functions found in many other programs, use for practice of concepts, vocabulary, ESL. Having a saved gallery students can refer to as well is nice.

Haiku Deck review by G2 Crowd User in Education Management
G2 Crowd User in Education Management

Wonderful tool for teaching college presenting

What do you like best?

I love that this tool forces you to focus on the outline of a presentation (which makes for better presenting!) and also alleviates the need for great design skills (it does it for you!). When teaching College Success 101 (a freshman study skills and career exploration class) this was one of my go-to assignments for a presentation. I know that if students can master presenting using Haiku Deck, that they will have a strong foundation for future classes.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve, and until recently it was hard to give more technical presentations. The tool has added bullets, graphs, and other tools to allow for more details to be illustrated. It can be frustrating for students who are new to technology, or who do not have a reliable internet/computer access to fully experience the benefits of the tool.

I am solving the "problem" of integrating technology into a college course in a way that my students will continue to use it in a meaningful way into the future. I also use this to create my own teaching presentations- it helps me organize my material, and present in a very clear and visual way that connects to my students.

Learning about Haiku Deck?

* We monitor all Haiku Deck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.