Halogen TalentSpace
Badge 1404235582

Halogen TalentSpace

43 8.4 / 10
Watch a Demo
Halogen Talent Management Tools for Building a World-Class Workforce. HR software built from the ground up to drive higher performance.

Halogen TalentSpace Reviews (43)

0 epvupai1kajlyl1ieqz1pufmr zdp tiect1pskpfnujin5 xv58tdrgo049xzpfwkbt1o9vztdb
Mandy K.
Administrator in Human Resources
0 mlnj odtgcbfjv9kmcbc gwc01tlrpbk2bcc gzlhvqzxc8rgiqayj2xao vznny76nijv6ctp1e
Megan M.
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

Halogen: Helpful, Advantageous, Logical, Open, Great, Easy and Necessary

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Easy to use- both as an employee and administrator. I like that my questions get answered in a timely fashion. I understand who to contact and how to find what I need. I love every staff member I've ever contacted (from IT helpdesk to our customer account manager. I can easily navigate through the site and through upgrades. I feel like Halogen communicates well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to customize the "user portal" a little more, so that aesthetically speaking you could make it look like your company intranet site or external website a little more. Brand it a little more with logos, colors, fonts, etc. To give the user end site more of the same feel your company's internal website or external website has. So it's hard to tell when you move from intranet site to Halogen, etc. Make it more embedded/connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Reduced administrative costs for annual evaluations. More readily available HR metrics. Compliance training easier to track, remind, ensure completion. Ties performance to training for a complete performance management process. Onboarding - deploying and viewing 30, 60, 90 day onboarding questions. Everything is in one spot. I love the talent profile and having that in place for employees (and HR) to easily pull up employees with certain education, certification, languages, etc. is outstanding especially if we need that information for a proposal or an audit. It reduces the administrative time greatly.

Updated On
Validated Review

Halogen experience for 5 years.

What do you like best?

Halogen is the most efficient talent management. Customer service is the best results of this product. Easy to use. Annual conference helps me to catch up new features from Halogen. Each facilities at our location is able to follow Halogen easily as long as there is Training provided. Languages can be provided for free, however, it costs addition to the modules. It can be reduced price than current price. First implementation session was very smooth and easier than what we expected. Each week, we had a meeting with Halogen consultant who can help building first tamplates for appraisals. Any tamplates can be created in Halogen such as goal settings, appraisals, any survey. Succession planning can be improved such as adding questions to be used. Talent profie portion can be also improved for reporting. Currently, I can not download in excel to sort by companies, levels, departments, and such. Overall, I am happy with Halogen. It can be a very helpful tool for our Company if everyone...

What do you dislike?

I do not have dislike area in Halogen. Reporting can be improved. I think it is very time consuming to do at work. You have to explain a lot in detail and you can't think like that at work with so many people bothering you. Also you have other projects at work that take your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use as HR admin and able to follow the instructions to implement. Customer service is great!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Reporting can be improved. We can find all appraisals in one area as well as taking e-learning from anywhere.

Validated Review

Review for eAppraisal and eCompensation

What do you like best?

Halogen's front end software and the system back end is fairly easy to use once you're used to it. Over the years I have seen so much progress with the interface and also system changes or updates that I have requested have actually been implemented by Halogen. They move quickly and update with new releases quite often. They also have a plethora of resources for talent management training and ideas. Most of all, I love their customer support team - they're always helpful, calm, and collected.

What do you dislike?

We continue to have connectivity challenges in our field offices (throughout Africa) with Halogen. The system is so data heavy that sometimes it takes quite awhile to load if the internet is not top quality. Also, in eAppraisal, I wish there was a way to have a self-appraisal that did not exactly mirror the manager's appraisal - we have had to do some work arounds with this because it's not an option at this time.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

With Halogen, we have been able to centralize and decentralize our performance management processes all at once. Our HR partners in our country offices can utilize the back end of their own processes. At the same time, we can monitor and set up processes, forms and the system in a unified way. Everyone can utilize the reporting which is so helpful in making sure processes are completed and holding employees and managers accountable, and looking at data and trends.

Validated Review

Halogen's eAppraisal software is a valuable resource for our company

What do you like best?

The software is very intuitive and user friendly, both for the users and the administrators. Over time, we have refined our appraisal process and have had zero problems integrating these changes/updates in Halogen. This to me speaks volumes to the quality of the product. That and I have yet to stump the stellar customer service at Halogen (and believe me I have tried). Halogen’s eAppraisal is indeed best in class.

What do you dislike?

As a power-user/administrator, I could nitpick at few minor issues I have encountered over the years. There is a few functions that do not work in the Firefox browser (such as when admin’s try to manually change 2nd level managers). I am not a fan of the added security (password) features, only because it seems overkill in our business environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test drive. From both the user and administrator perspective, this software is very flexible and user friendly.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Performance Management (eAppraisal) is the business problem that Halogen has helped our business to solve. The biggest benefit of the tool is the ability to work in multiple appraisal processes at once. This is useful for Directors and VPs who manage employees across numerous divisions and in multiple processes.

Updated On
Validated Review

Halogen - an all inclusive solution!

What do you like best?

We started with a paper-intensive process for our Talent Management/Performance Management processes. We were able to create a paperless system for performance reviews that are tied to our job description and duties. Our implementation was well organized and and happened on-time. Their staff is knowledgeable and guided us through the process - and gave us insightful suggestions for set-ups that would stand the test of time. We were able to add new forms after implementation to create new hire surveys, policies acknowledgements/sign offs and much more.

What do you dislike?

I truly wish that Halogen had an entire HRIS/Payroll solution. I wish that we had a fully integrated system all with Halogen. Halogen listens to it's customers and makes updates the software that are valuable and insightful. I hope that we can someday soon add the onboarding and recruitment modules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this to healthcare facilities, especially those who are accredited by The Joint Commission. Having our performance management in Halogen has simplified a lot of processes for us and helped us to meet requirements.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Managers are thrilled they they no longer are copying forms, calculating scores and that our appraisals are truly tied to duties and responsibilities on the job descriptions.

Tags

* We monitor all Halogen TalentSpace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Halogen TalentSpace?