Halogen TalentSpace

Halogen TalentSpace

Halogen Talent Management Tools for Building a World-Class Workforce. HR software built from the ground up to drive higher performance.

Work for Halogen TalentSpace?

Learning about Halogen TalentSpace?

Halogen TalentSpace Reviews

Ask Halogen TalentSpace a Question
Showing 145 Halogen TalentSpace reviews
Halogen TalentSpace review by Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.

"Powerful Performance Management Solutions"

What do you like best?

Halogen TalentSpace has allowed our hospital to move from performance appraisals and job descriptions maintained on paper copies, to a dynamic system that has provided us new data and insight over the past two years. Their consultants are fantastic, readily available, always looking for ways to help their customers leverage the software to the fullest. The support portal also provides great assistance in the traditional format, live chat, and roll-out tool kits.

What do you dislike?

There's noting negative to say - every step of the way from researching products, to configuration, implementation, and ongoing system management, we have been fully supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation consultants we worked with were patient and eager to share their vast knowledge of TalentSpace to ensure all our our needs and wants were met! I personally had never been through an implementation or build like this before, so I was learning as I went. The team was patient and helped to explain any and all questions each step of the way. We also used Halogen TalentSpace's conversion program to help us convert 600 job descriptions. An undertaking I wouldn't have been able to do without them! Between my minimal experience at the beginning, having a small office and having to share my time between TalentSpace and other responsibilities, plus taking extra time for conversion, our implementation period took longer than I would expect other organizations to.

Within the last year, I have been able to build additional processes that had previously been either completed on paper, or housed elsewhere in the organization when they truly should be house with employee's performance data. These include: data collection for bi-annual performance check-ins, Information Security Agreement sign off, consent for use of photo by marketing opt-in/out, RN professional development ladder application for advancement, RN Peer Coaching process, among others!

As mentioned, we were able to transition our performance appraisal processes from paper to an electronic format. This has helped tremendously with efficiency as our organization has grown. We are able to house all job descriptions using the Job Description builder tool and make updates or changes as need. Having all of the detailed data on these processes readily available has been helpful in the two years we've been using TalentSpace to demonstrate not only effectiveness of the solutions, but to help with future planning for the organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Halogen TalentSpace
Halogen TalentSpace review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Halogen Learning Module is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

The possibilities with the Learning module are endless! If you can create it, your employees will come! I love the fact that I can customize Learning Units and Learning Paths to streamline the departmental educational needs across our organization. I can use a blend of instructor-led courses that are session based and e-Courses offered through various Halogen e-Learning bundles. The Learning Units are easily associated with an employees' Development Plans and the progress of these items are easily identified through the use of status indicators, flags or date paramenters.

What do you dislike?

I am unable to embed a Learning Path within a Learning Path. This would allow me to expedite the creation of a departmental Learning Path by copying all of the "New Hire" content into each specific departments paths verses having to recreate the path for each department. My work-around solution is I rely on Business Rules and catalogues. However, I have shared this idea with Prod. Dev. at the latest User COnference in hopes that others wll express the need for this functionality as it relates to the Learning Module.

In order to build the next level of expertise within each department, we must have job-specific courses readily available to our employees. The Halogen Learning Module allows me to create a "Learning-on-Demand" environment where employees can access the content whenever their schedules allow for it, and they can access the content at the office or in the comfort of their own home.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Halogen TalentSpace review by Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

"Great performance management tool"

What do you like best?

The end user experience is clean and easy to navigate. The ability to pull different pieces of information into performance reviews in particular is helpful for our end users. Additionally, the 1:1 meeting automatically tracks what an employee has been doing in the system, making it easier to go over accomplishments with managers.

What do you dislike?

The administrator tools are dated and can be clunky, especially when trying to set up forms and linking learning units or baths together. Also, the learning platform has some kinks in terms of linking courses and allowing administrators to build if/then courses, which puts more burden on the admin to be doing that manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Saba for the learning portion. They are the same company, but Saba's learning is much more sophistocated.

We are able to have a central location database for performance reviews, learning, and policy agreements. Also, using the compensation module has made it easier to keep track of who and when people received raises.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Dan H.
Dan H.

"Great Software for Talent Management"

What do you like best?

Product development team is always working on improving the administrator's and end user's experience. Customer support is awesome. Anytime I call, I can count on getting help with out a wait. I also like how we have used outside the box thinking to automate several processes that were previously manual.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I am challenged in the way our professional services non-linear reporting environment makes it necessary to revise our process so we can fully utilize Halogen. Not necessarily a knock against the product, just forces us to rethink internal processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take a look at your existing processes and determine the need for them. This is a powerful tool that may be able to handle your out-of-the-box needs.

Utilizing Halogen, we have completely automated our annual independence process between all our offices, saving much time and satisfying licensing requirements. Also helping to improve our goal setting processes and office integration.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Carolina Y.
Carolina Y.

"Halogen for Evaluations"

What do you like best?

The fact that you are able to view previous reviews on a split screen while writing a current review is extremely helpful so that you can refer to past achievements or goals that weren't met without having to exit the current window you are in to obtain the information. It also quite easy to assign secondary managers and select what information they should have access to depending on the need. Lastly, reassigning reviews to a different manager can be done with ease as there is a button that allows to reassign one or all of your subordinates.

What do you dislike?

One of my issues is that the button used to reassign reviews is grayed out until you select an individual which can sometime be overlooked causing a multitude of employees to ask the question of how to do it. Depending on the computer abilities of the particular employee using the program it can be deemed as not user friendly or intuitive.

We are currently using Halogen primarily for our reviews. The nice thing about the system is that you can open/close different reviews with ease and have a variety of templates within even one review. The more complicated thing is having to transfer the information from our ATS/HRIS to Halogen in order to maintain accurate records. I wish it was more automated or that it "spoke" to our current system.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Halogen Saba Software "

What do you like best?

The customer service we have experienced has been amazing. Calling into Halogen for any support you get a live person right away who is committed to helping you solve any question you may pose. Additionally, our implementation consultant has been an excellent resource when we talked to her each week to implement a piece of the software at a time.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it took us so long to purchase the software from Halogen!

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a truly customizable and tailored experience for your company or organization's needs, Halogen TalentSpace is an excellent resource.

We improved our performance management process and are working to also utilize the succession module for future planning purposes. The benefits will enhance efficiencies and reporting to ensure we are targeting the right opportunities for our employees.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Intuitive & Fantastic Product for any HR team looking to go to the next level"

What do you like best?

We currently use the Recruitment tool and the Performance Management module. I love that the performance management tool has endless options on the processes, feedback, career development, and surveys we could use to completely open up the doors of communication with our employees and management. This year was our first year to utilize it for the performance reviews and it was infinitely better than the old pen and paper method! The ATS/Recruitment tool is easy to use and I love that it ties into the performance module when we've hired someone. So nice to have systems that communicate!

What do you dislike?

So far there hasn't been anything that I have disliked!

We are able to go almost paperless with performance reviews and various onboarding activities. There are so many options with the various processes you can run in performance management. I love the HUG meetings so we can hear from other HR teams on how they are utilizing Halogen.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Dee H.
Dee H.

"Versatile Talent Management Review"

What do you like best?

Feedback! This is key when it comes to employees feeling that their hard work is recognized. All too often employees feel that they are being overlooked, but with the feedback option anyone, including fellow coworkers, are able to leave feedback, so that not only management knows that they did an amazing job, the employee knows it too!

What do you dislike?

The evaluation critique is too vague when it comes to job specifics. Coming from an agency that is state and nationally Accredited, we need to prove that our employees are graded on job specific criteria. The catch all, generalized answers, for evaluations make that rather difficult.

Supervisors and subordinates are communicating more easily now. While you can leave positive feedback, you can also leave constructive feedback as well. Both of these assist employees with becoming better at their specific job function.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Janice L.
Janice L.

"Top Notch Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I am always creating unusual processes in the system. Whenever I contact support to help me out they are excited to bring my vision to reality. Whenever I encounter a problem with the system they will work with me until we get the problem fixed.

What do you dislike?

I have changed account reps afew times during the transition to SABA

Communication and ongoing feedback between the managers and the associates. With the feedback mechanism and attaching it to our outlook email system, our staff are much more willing to send feedback to other associates in the organization. They no longer have to remember how to log into Halogen but can access everything from their email.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Will H.
Will H.

"Impossible for a small company to implement due to required administration and lack of support."

What do you like best?

Halogen has a good end-user interface. Given the time and staff to administer the software, it is quite good.

What do you dislike?

Halogen told us everything we wanted to hear at time of purchase. Customer support (excluding the technical team) was almost non-existent afterwards. Real problems were never answered. This is an expensive time consuming software that is a poor fit with a company of less than 25 employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not recommend this for SME's. Halogen is only good if you have a dedicated staff to manage and administer. It is very heavy on administration and requires a great deal of time. If your company does have a dedicated staff for appraisals, then you don’t need Halogen. They promised many things during the sales consultation. After signing up, a box full of large manuals came through. That was the first indication of the challenge using the software. After initial training, there is a lack of support. After repeatedly raising concerns for an SME, they repeatedly asked the same questions. No answers or support were given. Currently, they are not even answering customer emails. If they had an office in Hong Kong, our company would sue them for misrepresenting their services.

Our employees work in many locations, and sharing performance information is difficult. Halogen offered appraisals that could be done from anywhere. However, the set-up is far too difficult. Appraisal processes were laborious and in the end employees did not value them.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

"Very flexible Talent Management system"

What do you like best?

We are a unique user of Halogen. Since we are a public accounting firm the way our teams are structured it makes it difficult to "fit" into a PM system. Our team members have rotating managers with almost every job they are on. Additionally, due to our professional standards our team members need to have frequent evaluations. Halogen has made it very easy to track the many performance reviews conducted as well as has great flexibility to customize the system to our needs. It truly is "best in class!"

What do you dislike?

I had a colleague once say "Your greatest strength often exposes your greatest weakness." This is the case with Halogen. While Halogen's flexibility is my favorite feature since we use the system in a very unique way, it is also my biggest frustration. In order to have the flexibility the "back end" of Halogen is quite complicated. You have to be mindful of how you "build" you processes because one box not checked or one step not added could throw off the way the whole process functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

simplify the back end to make changes more intuitive.

We have gained many efficiencies using Halogen. Before we were tracking our evaluations (which exceed 500 a year) manually which was extremely time intensive. Now Halogen does that for us, including sending out reminder emails, etc.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Janice R. L.
Janice R. L.

"Amazing Support Team "

What do you like best?

From implementation to any questions I have I always get the support I need. When we implemented the product several years ago, our implementation specialist dis a great job with getting us up and running. She even worked with me on our almost impossible timeline to get it done on time.

Anytime I have a question of any type I can call my client care specialist or the support line and get the answers I need. Occasionally I have stumped the experts with a question or an issue, but I will typically get a call back within one business day with the problem solved or a work around. Sometimes I am not happy with the temporary work around but at least I can get the job done.

4 Years later I am using Halogen for all kinds of processes. I use it for tuition reimbursement, fitness subsidy, the exit interview, performance improvement plans and many more.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't purchase Halogen soon and that we don't have more Halogen suites like e-learning or compensation. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

The implementation support and customer service is outstanding.

We have become more efficient since using Halogen. We have had 100% participation in reviews since we moved to Halogen and a common review period. This contributes to our overall employee engagement and job satisfaction.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator

"Easy to use data all in one place."

What do you like best?

That our data uploads from our HRIS system, so there is no duplicate entry. It is also nice to have all performance data available in one place.

What do you dislike?

That there is not a way to change the supervisor of an individual employee from the user center. This is a manual change and if you have several processes the employee is loaded to, they are all individually changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verify the ability to transfer data from HRIS system, if this is not your only software.

Halogen has solved a couple issues. We have required job descriptions and competencies by regulatory requirement and this system allows all employees to be assigned and tracked for completion. The manager receives notification if a process is not timely completed and HR is able to run reports to track them.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Melanie G.
Melanie G.

"Great for streamlining appraisal processes"

What do you like best?

As the system administrator, I like how easily I can track people's progress through the processes. I also like how customizable the forms can be.

What do you dislike?

Some of the technical aspects are counter intuitive and need to be either labeled differently or more prominent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know exactly what you want to initially use this for before you implement it. Have a good idea of what sort of form you want to use at first as well so you can build from there.

Performance management. We have been able to get much more useful information about our appraisal performances.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Katrina M.
Katrina M.

"Excellent Talent Managment System and Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of performance management systems out there and I have had experience with a few. Halogen has set themselves apart from the pack with the level of customer service they provide. I feel like who ever I am talking to, be it the Tech Support team, my implementation consultant or the sales staff; they are extremely knowledgeable about their offerings and the functionalities of the products. Being responsible for performance management for the entire company is a huge deal and they have proven time and time again that they are going to make sure everything rolls out as it should and is the best it can be based on our companies needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was integrated with a fully functional HRIS...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incorporating an HRIS option.

Not only performance management but also other work flow processes that require approvals and forms completed.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Bonnie V.
Bonnie V.

"Halogen has been an amazing partner to fuel our talent initiatives"

What do you like best?

All the modules and how well they work together. 1:1, feedback, performance, specific areas to capture goals and development plans and succession have helped us streamline our processes while making them so much simpler and more meaningful.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I don't like. There are a few enhancement requests we've suggested based on what we'd like the system to be able to do - adding a performance rating question to succession within a performance review so that the manager responds to the questions, but it's invisible to the employee is a recent request. We've never used ratings and all the latest literature is moving away from ratings, so we're challenged by how to best capture this information for the 9 cell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay attention to customer support of the vendors you're evaluating - Halogen has been simply amazing. With the 800 number, Live Chat and availability of your implementation team members, no question goes unanswered. The support team is simply amazing.

The fluidity of all the modules has been another huge benefit for us. We have single sign on which has made access for employees a breeze and we set up a nightly feed from our HRIS so that employee titles, department and reporting relationships are always current. That allows me time to focus on creating meaningful processes within the system to further our talent efforts.

Customization within the system has also been truly outstanding. We branded the system with a new name, logo, and were able to fairly easily align processes exactly as we wanted them with verbiage and ratings that were meaningful and appropriate to our organization. I can't say enough about how great it has been to partner with Halogen.

Processes and outcomes that are simple and meaningful. The creation of various talent pools has been our biggest step forward. Previously we would work from one 9 cell grid that had all high potentials from employees early in their career to Presidents of entities. The Talent Pool functionality has really helped us to right size our development planning.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Halogen is a Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Customer Service standards are over and beyond expectations. Halogen provides flexibility with your forms, reports, e-Courses, Learning Paths, Instructor Led courses, evaluations, succession planning, business rules, etc. I love that our organization now has one central location to store employee profile information, goals, development plans, development activities and feedback! The aesthetics of Halogen is very sleek with lots of white space, and it has the look and feel of familiar social networking tools that people use today!

What do you dislike?

The reports can be a little tricky, but like I stated earlier, customer service is always there to assist with any issues that may arise and they will walk you through the solution. There are minor cosmetics about the learning module that could be re-positioned to help users launch an e-Course more easily when they are in their development plans, but launching e-Courses from the Home tab is very simple. I am hoping to see more flexibility with e-Course bundles. It would have been beneficial to have a 30-60-90 day trail period with the e-Courses in our live environment once we implemented the product. This would give you the opportunity to run reports and truly see which courses are of value to your employees. If some e-Courses were not being utilized, the ability to swap them out 1 time within that period would allow you to maximize the resource vs. having to wait until your renewal to make changes to your selections. Over all, Halogen is a great product, and I wish we could have found it sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with Halogen!!! And your relationship with your CSM (Customer Success Manager) is invaluable!

We are solving the disconnect between employee goals and corporate goals, We are creating a culture of continuous feedback, which is crucial to your organizations success ... all thanks to Halogen.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Julie G.
Julie G.

"Making Halogen work for us."

What do you like best?

I think that Halogen is surprisingly customizable for software not aimed at Law Enforcement-which is what our agency is! We have had to change our thinking about how we approach performance management but Halogen actually brought us in a positive direction. The transparency Halogen provides through feedback is exactly what we were missing!

What do you dislike?

We struggled somewhat due to the fact our certified employees often have times where there are multiple supervisors working a squad during training. The system does not yet have a way that we can assigned 4 or 5 direct supervisors which is how our training squads are built. However, we have managed some creative work arounds for times when we find the quirky way law enforcement works creates a road block in Halogen. The support staff will never stop trying which is one reason Halogen is so great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We have used Halogen to replace our old Performance Management System which was not upgrading along with out systems. We are using Halogen to increase transparency within the agency and open that line of communication between managers and employees. We want supervisors to communicate about performance consistently-not once a year at evaluation time.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Unbelievable Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service and the people in general. They go so far above and beyond what most other companies do that I can't get over the service. And this is with every department I have dealt with. They work so hard for the customer or client. They take their service to a whole another level. It is really rare to find this kind of service. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. It is a wonderful product just as it is. I have no complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Halogen for all that it does to make your life easier. It is a wonderful tool to use for evaluations.

We have only had minor problems that have bee extremely easy for them to solve. They are always so quick to find the answer to any problem you are having. I have never had this kind of service with any other organization.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator

"Having Halogen has had a great impact with HR and our employees."

What do you like best?

What I like best is the Performance module and the many different processes you can create such as competency evaluation, onboarding process and evaluations. It definitely eliminated a great chunk of paper process to online process.

What do you dislike?

Limitations on how often an employee can be added to a single process. I mean, I get it, but for certain processes such as Corrective Actions, Performance Improvements or Term process, multiple processes for the same purpose would have to be created.

A better, efficient way of streamlining processes. If it's a paper process, it's easily discarded or not remembered or completed in a timely manner. Now, end users are prompted when the due date is approaching or is past due, it goes through the proper channel as configured.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Alison C.
Alison C.

"Good for quarterly reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how the assessments are set up, in which I answer questions about my performance, and then my reviewers answer the same questions and I am able to see them right below my answers. It is really helpful seeing all of the information in this way. I also like that we can do project reviews for individual projects we work on throughout the year.

What do you dislike?

The new site layout is a little hard to navigate. It is not clear how to access all the tools I need. I prefer the old layout.

The benefits I have realized are more meaningful and organized yearly assessments. I have more information to use in my performance reviews.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"Halogen TalentSpace Review"

What do you like best?

From an employee perspective, Halogen is very easy to use. All the screens follow the same format so you always know where to click. You do need to pay attention to what page you are on but the format will be the same.

Once you are fully trained as an administrator, this will become easy to use as well.

You can use Halogen TalentSpace for more than just performance reviews. We currently have our Exit Interviews loaded into the system.

What do you dislike?

Some of the Administrator nomenclature doesn't make sense. As I said, once your are trained, it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As the administrator, take the time to learn all there is about Halogen and set up your forms and processes as soon as training is completed.

We Halogen TalentSpace for Performance Management. Going to an on-line process has increased the timeliness of reviews being completed and returned. This system also allows for feedback from both the manager and employee.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"It has its pros and cons"

What do you like best?

The support. Calling the support team for real time help, participating in Champions HQ, and HUGS, as well as the relationship with the Customer Success Manager all create a stronger Halogen experience for me.

What do you dislike?

This is a robust program that seems cumbersome, and is difficult to use at times. I struggle with what I think should be simple tasks on the back end and frequently call the Halogen Support team for assistance. Even our team members struggle to perform some of the most basics functions despite providing them with screen shots and job aids. It's not an intuitive program to use.

We are currently using Learning, and Performance to manage our annual compliance training, and annual performance reviews. At this point the primary benefit is that we have a single place for team members to access eLearning and their performance reviews.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Shauna S.
Shauna S.

"Great System to Use!"

What do you like best?

I really love how the system is set up. You may see different areas but they are all set up the same way. How you find your information is similar to how you look up information for your staff. The customer service and training that we have received from Halogen has been amazing!

What do you dislike?

While the systems are wonderful and offer great options one issue we have had is getting the processes we envision making being able to be created. While these have been struggles our customer service team has worked very hard to attempt to find solutions that would benefit us and use Halogen to the maximum capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know what you want when setting up your system so you can use the program to it's full potential.

With Halogen we have been able to track our training, employee certifications, talent management, and performance management. We are also looking at making our annual policy sign offs paperless by using Halogen.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Gambling & Casinos
Administrator in Gambling & Casinos

"Positive, Progressive, Personable"

What do you like best?

Henry Ford once said "Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them. ". This cannot be said about Halogen. One of Halogens greatest strengths is not just in the product, but also in the way they serve. Their greatest success comes from the success of their customers, and each day they put forward honest effort to help make our business better. Halogen is a problem solving company much more than it is a tech company, a mantra that seems to bleed out in everything they do. They listen, they ask questions, and they listen some more. And then they provide a solution, plain and simple.

What do you dislike?

Ha, thats a funny question. Does it do "everything" we need it to do? No. Do I believe one day it might? No. Why do I say that? Well much like Halogen we are progressive, and I believe there are things with Halogen and our business that we don;t even know yet. Its kind of like the relentless pursuit of perfection. But I do believe that Halogen will always be there to provide a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your shopping, compare, speak to users.

Wow, thats a big question. We are improving engagement which of course leads to better service, lower turnover and happier customers. We are providing an outlet for more efficient streamlined learning that helps keep us in compliance which in the gaming business is paramount. I could go on and on :)

Halogen TalentSpace review by Ashley P.
Ashley P.

"Halogen Super User"

What do you like best?

The customer service and support that Halogen offers is top of class. They're available 24/7 and have impeccable response times. I use the software as an employee as well as an admin, and always have any questions answered quickly. If there's not a solution for what I'm looking for, customer support can and will always submit an enhancement request.

What do you dislike?

The tool is a bit clunky to set up on the back end. While resources are available, it would be nice if there were easier guides and videos to follow in setting up processes and forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service alone is reason enough to invest in this product.

We use both the Learning and Performance Management modules which tie seamlessly together. I do believe that there is many more functionalities we could take advantage of that we're currently not due to capacity to dive in and figure this out.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator

"Great Product, Great People!"

What do you like best?

Halogen/Saba’s customer support team is available 24/7 so I can always get someone no matter what time of day I’m working. They’ve also added a live chat feature for support which I really like.

Halogen is easy to use for the end-users and administrators, even with no previous performance management software experience.

I appreciate the fact that I can submit enhancement requests (suggestions for product improvements) at any time and that I often see changes to the software that reflect those suggestions so I know they are actually listening to their customers!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if more than one person could work on a review form at one time without having to send it back and forth to each other within the system or use the third party feedback option.

With single sign-on enabled, it’s not as easy for managers to have their assistants help them in completing review forms.

While I love that enhancement requests are accepted, I wish there was an easy way to track the status of requests I've submitted so I'm not left wondering if anything will ever come of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test the product(s) before purchase to make sure it'll fit your needs. Halogen/Saba offers demos/free trials and will help accommodate testing before purchase.

Halogen/Saba allows us to be more effective and efficient with our annual review process.

Our employees really like the Halogen system and its capabilities as it is very user-friendly and intuitive. There used to be a lot of complaints about doing performance appraisals under our old system but with Halogen I hear lots of positive feedback!

Halogen TalentSpace review by Karyn S.
Karyn S.

"Great Software, AMAZING support!"

What do you like best?

Halogen is great for performing company reviews and professional development plans - but I have to say that the thing I like best about this software is the support line. They are available 24/7 and pick up almost immediately when you call. There's never any of that waiting-for-30-minutes-on-hold nonsense with them. The staff is very knowledgeable and responsive via phone or email, and if they have to call you back after looking into your issue - they *actually* call you back. I can always trust that Halogen is going to do everything to help me resolve my issues or improve my processes.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike about Halogen is that it does take some time to get versed on all the ins and outs of the software. There's a lot to take in, but once you are comfortable with it, it's pretty user-friendly. Some forms, depending on what you're looking to do, are not as customize-able as I would prefer, but it works well for our company and as I said before, you absolutely cannot beat the support.

We needed software to host all of our employee performance reviews and employee satisfaction surveys, and Halogen is it. It's the repository of all of our historic and current review processes. We can see historic results, and get all the reports we need, as detailed or high-level as we like. It's a great fit for our company.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"One of the best full suite HR solutions"

What do you like best?

The customer service Halogen provides is amazing. They are always available, and will work with us to find a solution. Their support staff is friendly, courteous, and most of all helpful. Love the ability to create tickets online and check on their status instantly.

We also love having multiple modules available to us in one system, making access for our managers, employees and HR team more streamlined.

We also love our dedicated account rep, and how they are able to work with us, our existing modules * systems, and their new updates to find a solution.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that are not customizable or beneficial.

For us the current challenge is multiple enrollments of the same course. If status is Enrolled it will not re-enroll. Any other status including Completed will re-enroll.

Also we are new to Applicant Tracking with Halogen through JobVite, and would have loved to use their Onboarding features as well. Given its not currently able to automate Canadian forms and electronic records, we've had to delay implementation of that module to 2017.

We are currently focusing on performance assessments and attempting to reduce the amount of time it takes for our managers to complete and provide these assessments. We are also launching Compensation, ATS, and Succession/Talent Review for this first time this year, and hoping the process is cleaner and quicker for all involved.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"great way to setup and record goals"

What do you like best?

I like that the employee is able to setup their own goals and grade their own performance. then the supervisor is able to see them and help the employee with theirs goals. Also it allows you to maintain the goals year to year and modify them as needed. also once the goal has been achieved then new goals can be set.

What do you dislike?

I find that it is difficult to remember passwords especially for those staff that only use it once a year.

Bridges that gap between HR and staff particularly in large organizations with a centralized HR department. allows for easy management of goals for staff and supervisors.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Sandra N.
Sandra N.

"Great Support for New Administrators - eAppraisal"

What do you like best?

The Halogen support team is incredible. After inheriting performance review duties earlier this year, I ran my first process (283 participants) and had to close a process the same day I opened it because of a mistake I made. The support team walked me through the steps to get the mistake fixed so we could get back on track, and they fielded my questions (sometimes multiple times per day!) until our process was complete.

What do you dislike?

This is pretty nit-picky, which shows you how hard it is to find something to dislike. We are in the process of integrating multiple software platforms, and right now only the Talent Profile has an API available. So we will be able to connect user information with our other platforms, but not elements like development plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Halogen works hard to understand the needs of your organization to make sure their product is a good fit. When you speak with Sales and set up a sandbox to play in, be clear about what you need the system to be able to do and Halogen’s software wizards will show you exactly how it could look, or explain what alternatives might be available.

Oh, and I highly recommend purchasing the Single Sign-On feature – it will prevent many of the problems you’re reading here about user login/password problems!

Employees may not provide honest feedback if they are concerned about retaliation, especially when providing comments about a higher-up. The Halogen appraisal process offers us as close to anonymous feedback as you can get. When managers compile reviews for their direct reports, all multi-rater feedback is listed as “Peer” feedback. If a phrase/word choice indicates that a comment comes from a specific employee, we ask managers to alter the wording to maintain anonymity.

For 2016, we are shortening our Halogen forms to eliminate redundant areas as we introduce separate performance metrics. This should reduce the overall time employees spend completing evaluations – a big concern for our managers and employees.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Great Customer Support Team!"

What do you like best?

As an end-user, Halogen is very easy to understand and intuitive to navigate. As an administrator, I also like the ability to log in as another user to have visibility into any issues before escalating to the Customer Support team.

Customer service: the Halogen support team is very responsive, attentive, and knowledgeable about the product. They are available 24/7 and always ensure that the problem is resolved to the best of their abilities.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard: there are system limitations that prevent me from filtering the data to carve out a specific population, process, and date range.

Administrative functions: as an administrator, sometimes it’s a bit tricky to navigate around the back-end and I believe full training is required. Once trained, the system is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth investing time to understand the system as an administrator, and also calling the Halogen Support team for any inquiries.

We recently moved over to a monthly check-in process (which replaced our annual review process). We were able to install a plug-in onto Outlook so that we can easily “validate” our check-ins without logging in to Halogen. This helps with some of our employees who aren’t as tech-savvy.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great Product & Great People!"

What do you like best?

Halogen’s customer support team is available 24/7 so I can always get someone no matter what time of day I’m working. They’ve also added a live chat feature for support which I really like.

What do you dislike?

I am not a big fan of the new home page but hopefully I’ll get used to it in time!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out the product before purchase to make sure it'll fit your needs. Halogen offers free trials and will do what they can to accommodate testing before buying.

Halogen allows us to be more effective and efficient with our annual review process.

Our employees love the Halogen system and its capabilities. There used to be a lot of complaints about doing performance appraisals under our old system but with Halogen I receive lots of compliments!

Halogen TalentSpace review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"An excellent tool to increase positive performance in your organization"

What do you like best?

Halogen has allowed our organization to capture information that will help us make important business decisions around our greatest investment, our people. The "Performance" module streamlines our evaluation process and we have control over how the process will work. We can customize the forms, involve as many levels of reviewers, and keep the evaluation purposeful and relevant to the employees.

The "Learning" module allows us to create customized learning programs for all employees. We have a new employee learning path that all new employees participate in once they are hired. They are even automatically enrolled in the program once we enter their information in Halogen.

What do you dislike?

One limitation we have is assigning organization-wide goals to either all employees, or certain groups of employees, in one simple step. We have identified a work around, however, we would only like the "owner" of the goal to make updates to the goal and it show on the employee's personal goals page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend beginning with Performance and Learning modules. This is a great way to begin conducting effective performance reviews and identifying professional development opportunities for your employees learn and build the KSA needed for their role. It is a win/win for the organization and the employee.

The system is very easy to use, but you will need a dedicated person to really get your return on investment to understand every component of how it works.

The benefits of using Halogen is have one tool to capture all employee's performance, goals, and learning information. This has allowed us to make key business decisions and promote internally.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Camille N.
Camille N.

"Light Capabilities with Talent Management"

What do you like best?

It has an intuitive annual review process.

What do you dislike?

What can you do with the review information? There is no way to really compare people in current roles, length's of stay, level in their career, etc. It collects information but then doesn't really make the info work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mainly consider what your needs are, many companies just want to make sure that reviews are happening and that information is recorded, if that's the case - this product will fit the bill.

If what you need is just a formalized way to make sure regular reviews are happening, this is the tool for you. If you need a system to make recommendations of current employees and what to do with you, then this is not the tool for you.

Halogen TalentSpace review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Tricky to navigate but useful to track progress for recruitment and onboarding"

What do you like best?

Good reminders to keep track of work or reports that are to be completed

What do you dislike?

Navigation in Halogen can be tricky and using the back button will often lose the progress that you have made which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This allows you to keep applications organised and responses to candidates can be made in a timely manner. Access to uploaded documents such as CVs and recruitment tests help to keep the hiring process orgnanised

Hiring process for candidates to submit CVs, annual appraisals and induction objectives. This helps to keep the hiring process well organised and allows for quick access to applicants information and test results.

Halogen TalentSpace review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"used halogen"

What do you like best?

we used it as a manaement tool for human resources at one of the companies worked for they had implemented in order to help with the perofrmance reviews with any of these type of tools you always run into the issue that people just kind of go through the motions and don't really think aobut what they are entering you don't hav eany controls over that in your tool.

What do you dislike?

nothing, it was relatively close to the other icims type tool. i think withe any performance tool you need to have people use it in order to really ge tthe most out of it otherwise people especially for performance reviews tend to not want to complete these at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that you have Human Resources train this before you implement.

mainly talent management as we were using excel before and difficult to track what the HR responses were so now at least it was contained in a software so that we could see progression as we did different managment reviews. Again this was a software which required minimum training which we liked a lot because that reduced the amount of investment in the product given there were already other fees associated with this.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great so far!"

What do you like best?

I like how customizable the forms are for Performance Reviews. The Support team is also very responsive and there is a Live Chat option available! We are also in the process of implementing the Jobvite ATS. So far, that site is great as well!

What do you dislike?

The Learning module does not fully integrate with the Outlook calendars, so employees miss sessions because they did not manually add it to their calendars. A full outlook integration would be very helpful and we could use the Learning module better.

We are eliminating the manual paper process for our performance reviews, which is great! We also have an easy way to manage our training sessions.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Barb C.
Barb C.

"TOP NOTCH Customer Service. "

What do you like best?

We adore the customer service Halogen provides. They are always available and we have yet to find an instance where they don't have a solution - even if that is thinking outside of the box. Their support staff is friendly, courteous, and most of all helpful. Could not ask for a better support system, especially upon implementation.

What do you dislike?

We are finding that we dislike that when users request for passwords to be reset and they enter an email, the system will not respond with an error message stating that the email address provided is invalid if it is incomplete or incorrect. It's our understanding that this is a security feature in the event that someone is trying to hack information, but for companies like us (gov't contractor) that often have personal company addresses as well as government issued email addresses, this poses a bit of a hassle when employees are asking why they haven't received new login credentials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking forward to v12 beta launch coming to us next month.

We are currently focusing on performance assessments and attempting to reduce the amount of time it takes for our managers to complete and provide these assessments. We're finding with the feedback tool, it's especially important to train the managers on the "why this is important" as opposed to just familiarizing them with the tool and saying "Ok, it's here! Go use it!"

Halogen TalentSpace review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Performance Reviews made Easy"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. All tasks to complete are right there when you log in. Everything is very self explanatory, simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes questions are included that do no apply to your employee review. It would be easier if these are more cleared marked as to who they are for or if they could just be removed depending on your employee status.

It's a good tool to use for self-evaluation as well as getting several different perspectives/evaluations on other employees. And it keeps those evaluations anonymous.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"Great Performance ManagementPlatform"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the site. It is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There is a significant amount of "touching" involved when setting up/completing a process.

Halogen allows us to search for specific characteristics (Spanish speaking, French speaking, etc) which allows us to search for individuals that possess those characteristics when needed.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Hailey T.
Hailey T.

"Employee Goal Setting and Reviews"

What do you like best?

The system is somewhat user friendly, though could use some work (see dislike below)

What do you dislike?

the spellchecking app really needs some updating - it stops at every single name and even things like i. (bulleted items), which is an annoying part of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a great tool if you need to organize many different types of reviews across an agency, helps you stay organized and the reactive reminder to complete tasks is helpful

it allows us to track emloyees, direct reports and out own annual reviews as well as goal setting sessions,

Halogen TalentSpace review by Abby S.
Abby S.

"Halogen Software - Performance Management Review"

What do you like best?

The integration capabilities will allow our company to streamline a lot of processes. Also, the customer service that we have received is beyond compare. The Halogen team is always will to help find a solution to any problem that you are having, and it puts an emphasis to trying to find the correct solution quickly.

What do you dislike?

Having to learn any new software system can take some getting used to. We are taking advantage of the various training that is offered.

We are currently trying to integrate our performance appraisal systems and our learning and development pieces.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Rebecca U.
Rebecca U.

"A new view on reviews!"

What do you like best?

Halogen has completely changed our organizations outlook on reviews and feedback. It makes providing regular feedback easy through a variety of channels and easily allows you to integrate the feedback to your evaluations.

What do you dislike?

Some of the steps can be cumbersome. The system is not always able to be customized to our organization's unique needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Halogen for those who wish to encourage a more open and frequent exchange between managers and employees.

It has become much easier to hold managers accountable for employee evaluations. Employees and managers alike are very happy to send and receive feedback more than once a year.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Lena M.
Lena M.

"Great product, even better service!"

What do you like best?

The fabulous tech support team - they are always available to speak with and answer any questions or take your enhancement suggestions. They truly do offer world class customer service.

What do you dislike?

There are a few glitches, but they always seem to get fixed ASAP. The Admin side is only 100% in Internet Explorer, and our company uses Chrome as our primary browser, so it's a bit frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, Great service. Once your company starts using all the features this awesome product has to offer, you won't know how you ever did without it!

We are using the Performance and Multirater modules to facilitate performance feedback conversations. Employees are thrilled to have a say in their own performance feedback and a number of our employees have been "shocked" to hear the feedback from their peers about how well they think the employee is doing. This has helped to increase our engagement levels and build team relations, as well!

Halogen TalentSpace review by Alycia H.
Alycia H.

"Halogen has totally changed our company's view on reviews."

What do you like best?

As you can imagine, performance reviews were very difficult in the past because we have locations all across the country. Before Halogen it was such a chore and things got lost and took way longer than needed. Now that we've introduced Halogen, we can get more useful feedback in a shorter time. Everything is organize and easy to access. Not only is the program itself great, the customer service is phenomenal also.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things missing for Halogen to be completely customizable, but overall it's a very, VERY useful tool for performance reviews.

We are saving time and confusion by not using paper forms anymore, and also being able to view past reviews that may be relevant. We've also created a central place where our team members can track their goals and the goals of their direct reports. Having this all in one central location has changed our review process completely.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Halogen is Great!"

What do you like best?

Halogen makes processes easy to administer. Our company is able to create and automate the Performance appraisals, policy acknowledgements, 30 60 90 processes, Leadership Review Processes and Goal setting process. We know that we can create almost anything that we have in mind. The customer service is always available to help as well.

What do you dislike?

Since we support different OpCos within our company, we do not like that some settings are global and cannot be changed per OpCo.

Within the learning side, we find that the reminders that are set up help us complete our compliance training on time and at 100%. These reminders are sent to employees every so often and if a learning unit is past due, the manager is copied on the email.

We see the benefit in how Halogen automates a lot of things within the systems. A major one is the reminders that are sent from the performance and learning side.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

"Streamlining the appraisal process!"

What do you like best?

Everything from the reporting functionality to the streamlining of the appraisal process. This system is user friendly. Hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced! From the implementation to going live, it was a great experience. We are looking forward to adding additional modules.

What do you dislike?

That we don't have more of the modules. The way I have seen all the modules work together, it would be great to be at that level and use them all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good system and I can't say enough how great the staff and support team at Halogen are. They are always there to help.

One of our goals was to streamline our appraisal process and get rid of the paper process. This has helped with that. The time spent chasing down the paper is over! We are now able to report on a monthly bases bad to the executive and that has been a huge benefit for our organization.

Halogen TalentSpace review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Halogen TalentSpace"

What do you like best?

TalentSpace provides a flexible, user-friendly, transparent approach to performance management. I also like the system-generated emails reminding me to complete specific tasks. The ability to easily store journal notes demonstrating progress toward goals/competencies is readily used by staff.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes flexibility is a double-edged sword. One example, as an end-user, I dislike that I have to check a box and filter by a specific process to see my current year goals. I would think that in 99% of all cases I would need to see the current year goals. Also, since our organization doesn't use all the modules of TalentSpace, it would be nice if the unused modules were "hidden". For example, we don't use "Compensation History" but it is still visible to end-users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A solid tool. At the time we implemented the solution, it took some programming to implement the SSO component to integrate with Active Directory. This may be different now. Suggest carefully evaluating for any surprises regarding authentication.

Our adherence to performance management timelines has improved significantly with TalentSpace. Our transparency around the process has improved, as has our improvement in consistency. Our old process was manual and led to inconsistent formats and late submissions.

Halogen TalentSpace review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Halogen TalentSpace Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of customization for the annual review process is very helpful. We have gone through a few iterations of the form and process as our needs changed.

What do you dislike?

Filling out the appraisal form isn't the easiest especially when it is long - which is partly why we've customized it the way we have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into how you can customize the solution to fit your particular needs.

Performance evaluations. Having a cloud service for the review process with appropriate security has been very helpful.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Great customer se timer service!"

What do you like best?

The Halogen team is very responsive and helpful to their customer's needs. The team takes the time to help you troubleshoot and provides answers for all your questions. The program itself is very useful and provides a lot of options.

What do you dislike?

At first, it is not very user friendly, but once you understand it then it is a lot easier to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and make sure that this is the right option for you. What I like is that it is multifunctional.

Our annual performance evaluations have become more meaningful. We are using a traditional model, but we have added development and goal based items that provide more meaning to our annual reviews.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Therese W.
Therese W.

"Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

I can not say enough good things about the team at Halogen. When we signed up with Halogen we wanted to go live in 4 weeks. Halogen worked with us to insure that this happened. The trainers and implementation team were there for us every step of the way. I couldn't of asked for a better team.

What do you dislike?

There is so much that you can do with it, at times it can be a bit overwhelming. But again, the team at Halogen is so amazing. Whenever I get overwhelmed I reach out to my implementation team or support and they patiently walk me through the process.

We have begun using the product, not only for our evaluations, but for new hire forms and policy signatures. There are so many different applications for this product.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Excellent Talent Management Tool "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ability to create forms to look and behave the way we want them too. Also the fact that we are able to set particular dates on processes so only people who started after x date are pulled in, is really handy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how in the forms sometimes the text or text boxes are not aligned with the text in the row above or below.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product

We are ensuring that appraisals are being conducted as we now have visibility over completion rates of PDAs. Through using halogen we are now able to measure the success of our training and development programs. We compare scores before and after training has been completed to see if this affects the overall performance score.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Great System for Performance Appraisals"

What do you like best?

The best this about Halogen is how user friendly it is. Change can be hard, especially when you're implementing an entire new software, and the team at Halogen gave us great training and tips to pass along to our managers and employees.

What do you dislike?

Although updates to the system have improved Halogen, it can be hard to continuously update our training materials with new screenshots, instructions, etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it! Be willing to make a commitment to the software and molding it into when you want it to be. There are tons of great options to take advantage of to improve your organization.

We are working to improve the consistency of our performance appraisals throughout the organization. Halogen has truly allowed us to create forms that make sense for the competencies and the goals we're looking to achieve.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Christine F.
Christine F.

"Halogen's incredible customer service and technical support"

What do you like best?

Halogen was chosen by our company because of the breadth of integrated product offerings they had. So many modules to choose from that all worked together. Many other companies had a few of this or that. Halogen seemed to grab them all and pull it all together.

What do you dislike?

The support manuals. They are written like the manual for your car. You can't find anything when you need it for how to do something. It's like a bunch of similar stuff lumped together. And the search function of the Help area is severely lacking. You have to be in the correct module to search for what you need but if you dont' know then...... The manuals could stand a version that is a basic start up manual. For instance, step one, do this. Step 2, do this. And so on. When you are still relatively new to Halogen, such as me being the only one doing the Admin side, there's too much to recall and your manuals and online help are useless. Thus, I end up calling Tech Support after I've exhausted my efforts and wasted a half hour of time. They are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* Excellent support staff from intiation through to taking things to the next level. Use them. They are polite, incredibly helpful, and awesome to deal with. Literally the best support team I've ever come across.

* Trying to take on too much at once (all the modules) is overwhelming for not only the Admin team but for the employees as well. Learned this first hand.

* Go to the yearly conference and if you have anyone on the fence, take them with you. Incredibly positive experience.

Totally jumping our organizations talent forward and beyond what any client or competitor is doing. I see this as a legacy to leave our employees so much better off than if we were to do nothing. To help them "get it" about what companies want and need from them.

Benefits realized: Those that came kicking and screaming into the process are now gone. They could never adapt and adjust to the new way of doing things. Unfortunately for them, the new way just supported what the upper management was reinforming all along. It just formalized it. Newer individuals are buying in and see the benefit. We are now even shifting to Job descriptions based on competencies using Halogen's team of experts.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

They're service. They have the most friendly and helpful staff. The training they offer administrator and end-users and soft-skills training for managers is amazing. I haven't had this level of service from a software provider ever.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I do not like about Halogen. I have (Halogen has helped with this greatly) figured out ways to use the system to meet our needs outside of what the system has been built to offer.

We are using it to meet our performance management needs and will be using it for orientation checklist and such in the future.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Halogen is a great solution which will make your HR function shoot-up at par with the best!"

What do you like best?

Everything about Halogen is great.

Halogen is a great solution which will make your HR function shoot-up at par with the best in the industry. Try them - you will appreciate that you did!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it was all a great experience and we are happy we partnered with Halogen!

Performance Management

Halogen TalentSpace review by JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.

"Halogen has provided a very efficient tool for performance appraisals."

What do you like best?

Halogen's customer service is second to none. It is nice to call and talk to a friendly person who is committed to solving a problem. I like the fact that they update/upgrade often which gives the users more streamlined methods of performing each task and often adding new features to enhance this great product.

What do you dislike?

My main concern is that we do appraisals once a year and I occasionally forget a step in the process when preparing for the next evaluation time frame. I now review the process often and if I have questions or problems that I cannot solve on my own, I will contact customer service and work through each one before it becomes an issue at appraisal time. Most of the time, Each year, I have a few employees who forget their passwords and we have to reset them. It would be nice if there could be a way for them to answer 2 or 3 security questions and then have a "hint" given to them to retrieve their password. For example, if I use my dog's name as my password, I could give my hint as "current dog's name, first dog's name", etc. Or if I use the breed of dog as a password, my hint would be "breed of dog." By doing something like this, the employee can continue on with their tasks in Halogen and not have to wait for me to help reset the password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the trial experience to ensure it would be a good fit for your needs. For us, it is a great tool and has really streamlined our evaluation process by handling it all via the computer instead of hand carrying evaluations from department to department. I think the eCompensation and Job Description Building would be great additions after one is comfortable using the system.

This has solved the problem of evaluations being carried in folders from one department to another and laying on someone's desk where they could be seen. Halogen helps to keep it very confidential. The benefits are less paperwork, more confidentiality, the ease of completing the evaluations online, the advantage of having a reminder system in place, the library of options from which to choose, and the help features of recommending phrases or sentences to use in certain situations.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Easy to learn with great features to cover performance management, learning, and engagement"

What do you like best?

From my brief experience into Halogen, I've already become fairly comfortable in TalentSpace creating performance management processes, arranging users, and aligning participant centres to our company goals. I do not have any experience in the learning side, but my organization relies heavily on Halogen for compliance learning and managing our learning courses.

What do you dislike?

This is not a problem with Halogen necessarily, but our HRIS does not connect with Halogen with a few essential features. Our Outlook client and Halogen do not mesh for Feedback, and (I forget the name) but our HRIS system and Halogen to not speak directly to each other which makes a lot of reoccurring processes manual, such as adding in new hires, removing existing employees, and any internal changes that may be had.

Also, I know from speaking with our learning team that the software tends to have random errors where once an employee has completed a course, it continues to show as pending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that any systems you have in place are compatible with Halogen. Just because you have a great HRIS, doesn't mean it's the newest, and because of that may not align with Halogen's requirements. Even little things such as Internet Explorer can create problems when trying to use some of Halogen's newer features.

Our main use of Halogen is to conduct a three phase performance management system. For this, Halogen works great with the separate participant centre, the reporting centre is easy to navigate, and all the messaging is built in so sending out reminder emails is great.

I think in the future we will look to move into a more modern performance management system and I believe with some of the Halogen features being unveiled recently, we'd have no reason to shy away from a continued partnership with them.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Brenda B.
Brenda B.

"A good system, easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I like the plattform, it is clear and easy to use. It gives all the alerts needed for the pending and completed tasks. It is also a system you can work online from everywhere as long as you have internet access.

What do you dislike?

As a user, I dont like the lack of some additional options, but perhaps it is the way it was set up for users in our organization.

Performance management, all the office from all the countries can work on it, we can keep a history of our performance evaluations in the system,

Halogen TalentSpace review by Danielle F.
Danielle F.

"Robust, highly-configurable one-stop shop."

What do you like best?

Halogen has so many different tools and modules that can be implemented in order to use the system as a one-stop shop for the entire company. Both employees and managers can access the system to be involved in performance management, development, training and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Halogen is a very robust system and offers many options. However, one challenge that we have faced as an organization is being able to easily access and understand how to make those configurations. We wish we would have known up front to ask for more training and assistance in certain areas.

Halogen has enabled us to streamline our performance management process, allowing us to have both union and non-union employees in the same system and process. It has also allowed us to reduce paper flow and the need for hard copies of appraisals. Halogen has solved our issue of needing to distribute an Org Chart, now that it is built into the system. Our managers have given us so much positive feedback on now having a system that is reliable, intuitive and overall so much easier to use than our previous home-grown system. We are also starting to see more benefits in tracking feedback. We're working with managers to take advantage of tracking and sharing feedback in the system more consistently, so we expect to see more benefit in that area in the near future.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Bill H.
Bill H.

"Halogen eAppraisal"

What do you like best?

The customer service provided by Halogen is the best I've experienced from a vendor/business partner. As an HR Training Manager, I can adminster our appraisal processes because I always have experienced and responsive support - whether technical or process related - at my fingertips.

Coming in a close second is the user friendliness of Halogen, both from the Administrative and End User sides. Replicating an actual form, rather than a series of computer screens made it much easier for adoption by our less computer oriented employees.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more configurable options on levels of admin access, that could also be configured by individual rather than group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give careful consideration to Halogen when looking for Talent Management suites. The Trial/Evaluation will show you how easy it is, but the customer service is unparalleled.

With our represented Teamster and Public Safety employees, a focus on ongoing coaching culminating in an overall appraisal that's focused on their actual jobs is being accomplished using the Feedback Central.

With our non-represented population, we are finally able to deploy flow down goals that support either strategic objectives or operational needs. These can be tracked, updated, coached to, documented and reported on all through the Halogen system. The chain-of-command view allows senior leadership to view activities throughout their respective organizations.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Performance Reviews"

What do you like best?

This is a difficult question to answer as Halogen so many models that you can select from. The current feedback on the new Performance Appraisal process indicates that Halogen has open communication lines between supervisors and employees, providing transparency of roles and responsibilities. Magnetation’s previous method of managing performance was based on deliverables and the necessity to document disciplinary action. With Halogen the focus is now on accomplishments and competencies in conjunction with positive feedback which has been the corner stone for the culture change taking place. In fact we had to create a special awards section in the feedback process called the Golden Star Award for recognizing employee’s weekly contributions. Thank-You Halogen!

What do you dislike?

Currently at point there is nothing that we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for LMS system that easy to install in conjunction with a World Class Training and Support Team, which can support growth along with providing your company or organization with reporting results, then look no further Halogen is the answer.

Halogen has provided Magnetation a more efficient and effective method for executing our organization quest to establish a successful and meaningful performance review process.

Halogen TalentSpace review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Easy to use and communicative"

What do you like best?

I like that the dashboard is simple and let's you know who your review is waiting on. The program communicates with you very well.

What do you dislike?

I know we've had trouble in the past with Halogen shutting down without employees saving their work. You basically need to save your work after every sentence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe allow the format to be more easily copied into MS Word.

Any easy to use, does-everything-you-need-it-to performance review platform.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Mahmoud A.
Mahmoud A.

"The Best Performance Review Software"

What do you like best?

Halogen Software provide a comprehensive set of practical tools to help companies move from traditional performance appraisal process to a sophisticated performance management process. It helps to set, track and update goals and development plans and provide feedback about them. Furthermore, it provides in depth analysis about the process which help management to view key achievements and gaps in performance management. The latest module "1:1 Meeting" is an added value to performance management and assists in planning a successful appraisal or review meeting.

What do you dislike?

I think Halogen software needs more and more flexibility when it comes to form design which helps in meeting additional business requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best solutions in automating the appraisal process.

- Automation of the performance management process

- Very good reports and analytics about the process help in timely completion and highlights gaps and srengths

- "Feedback Feature" improves giving and receiving feedback about performance

- Reminders for tasks to complete

- Excellent support from Halogen Support Team

Halogen TalentSpace review by Brittany F.
Brittany F.

"Halogen - the Good, The Bad and The Ugly "

What do you like best?

The Performance Management section of the software is great! We are able to have flexibility to customize forms to fit each of our business units. The reports section of the software is really easy to use and provides a lot of important data.

What do you dislike?

IT Help Desk service is not the best. Sometimes they will research a problem and never get back to you.

The Learning and the ATS sections need some work. It seems like all the money is invested in performance instead of all the sections in the system.

Electronic LMS.. It is so nice to have it online, instead of doing things manually.

"Good customer support"

What do you like best?

The customer support is really the biggest selling point. Every time I call in, I speak with someone professional and helpful and receive a quick resolution to my problem 95% of the time.

What do you dislike?

The interface as not as user-friendly as we would like. Users complain that it doesn't always feel intuitive. Similarly, the admin side can feel "clunky" at times depending on what you are trying to do. I did find it fairly easy to get used to, but it was a learning curve in the beginning

Having learning and performance management in the same system has been really helpful to us.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Deborah P.
Deborah P.

"I completely recommend Halogen TalentSpace"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is exceptional! All aspects of their customer service from the demo of the product, to the account managers, and the support staff were completely helpful and very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that our budget will not allow us to purchase all of the products they offer. We are currently only using the performance module at this time but maybe in the future we can get others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We certainly love Halogen. We also had great success with having an on-site trainer come in and train our employees. That created a huge amount of positive buy-in with this change. I think it really made our transition a success.

Going from a paper performance appraisal system to an online appraisal system has made our process quicker, easier, and more efficient.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Halogen Talent Management ePerformace Appraisal - Tech Support "

What do you like best?

The customer service Halogen provides is first rate. They are always available and rarely find an instance where they don't have a solution. Their support staff is friendly, courteous, and most of all helpful. Could not ask for a better support system, both during and after implementation. Our rep is a friendly person who is committed to solving the problem or answering the question. A quick add on - the tech support is so good it is "off the rating chart!" !0 is not high enough!

What do you dislike?

The possibilities with the forms are vast but requires a big investment of time to create and adapt them

More specific items - we are finding that we dislike that when managers request for goal setting process to be rolled back after submitting in error. Rollback obliterates any changes they previously made and we have to cut and paste before rolling back. We have been informed it is being worked on. Also employees who forget their passwords and we have to reset them. It would be nice if there could be a way for them to answer some security questions and then enable THEM to reset their own password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Halogen is a very robust system and offers many options. There is a learning curve of time investment needed that has to be allowed for.

We are currently focusing on performance evaluations and attempting to reduce the amount of time it takes for our managers to complete and provide them, need for less paperwork, more confidentiality, and ease of completing the evaluations online; most of all more consistency in our evaluation process and more timeliness.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Support is Unparalleled"

What do you like best?

They don't use re-sellers, they don't muck around - their implementation process is hands down the best I've come across and it's not a cookie cutter exercise, it's truly based on business needs.

What do you dislike?

I'd like some more branding options on the platform so that we can have a more coherent end to end product (documentation, communications etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a trial and evaluate what comes out of it - their dummy data gives you a good idea of what you can do with it all.

Retention, turnaround, engagement, development, talent identification and workforce demographics.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Halogen Software has helped us to become a true Employer of Choice!"

What do you like best?

Halogen never ceases to wow us – even after ten years. Our talent management journey with them has been a true partnership. The new features and capabilities they add to their suite, and their level of service and commitment to our success is unmatched by any other vendor we’ve worked with. Our employees love the ease of the products, and my team enjoys the ease of customizing and branding the products as well.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to put here. Over the years, I have made suggestions to Halogen regarding changes to be made, enhancements, reporting wishes, etc., and all of these concerns have been addressed appropriately and efficiently.

We use Halogen Software for goal management, performance evaluations, various electronic processes, org charts, journal notes, feedback, 360 feedback.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Basic functionality with difficult admin portal"

What do you like best?

Customer service is great, even though the problems are often not resolved.

What do you dislike?

Low user satisfaction, difficult administration of performance management process and other admin features.

Implemented to create a common platform across modules. Most of the benefit is from the partnership with Jobvite to replace the Halogen ATS.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Mandy K.
Mandy K.

"Halogen: Helpful, Advantageous, Logical, Open, Great, Easy and Necessary"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Easy to use- both as an employee and administrator. I like that my questions get answered in a timely fashion. I understand who to contact and how to find what I need. I love every staff member I've ever contacted (from IT helpdesk to our customer account manager. I can easily navigate through the site and through upgrades. I feel like Halogen communicates well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to customize the "user portal" a little more, so that aesthetically speaking you could make it look like your company intranet site or external website a little more. Brand it a little more with logos, colors, fonts, etc. To give the user end site more of the same feel your company's internal website or external website has. So it's hard to tell when you move from intranet site to Halogen, etc. Make it more embedded/connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Reduced administrative costs for annual evaluations. More readily available HR metrics. Compliance training easier to track, remind, ensure completion. Ties performance to training for a complete performance management process. Onboarding - deploying and viewing 30, 60, 90 day onboarding questions. Everything is in one spot. I love the talent profile and having that in place for employees (and HR) to easily pull up employees with certain education, certification, languages, etc. is outstanding especially if we need that information for a proposal or an audit. It reduces the administrative time greatly.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Miyako U.
Miyako U.

"Halogen experience for 5 years."

What do you like best?

Halogen is the most efficient talent management. Customer service is the best results of this product. Easy to use. Annual conference helps me to catch up new features from Halogen. Each facilities at our location is able to follow Halogen easily as long as there is Training provided. Languages can be provided for free, however, it costs addition to the modules. It can be reduced price than current price. First implementation session was very smooth and easier than what we expected. Each week, we had a meeting with Halogen consultant who can help building first tamplates for appraisals. Any tamplates can be created in Halogen such as goal settings, appraisals, any survey. Succession planning can be improved such as adding questions to be used. Talent profie portion can be also improved for reporting. Currently, I can not download in excel to sort by companies, levels, departments, and such. Overall, I am happy with Halogen. It can be a very helpful tool for our Company if everyone uses it correctly.

What do you dislike?

I do not have dislike area in Halogen. Reporting can be improved. I think it is very time consuming to do at work. You have to explain a lot in detail and you can't think like that at work with so many people bothering you. Also you have other projects at work that take your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use as HR admin and able to follow the instructions to implement. Customer service is great!

Reporting can be improved. We can find all appraisals in one area as well as taking e-learning from anywhere.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Kim Z.
Kim Z.

"Good working partnership between Halogen and NASCO"

What do you like best?

We’ve been seeing a lot of ‘ah ha’ moments with our associates telling us how easy and intuitive the system is to use. Halogen has been more than a vendor to us; they’ve been a real business partner in our talent management journey. We always feel heard and well served.

What do you dislike?

Like any relationship there are always good and low moments. The low times have been around miscommunications between our organizations. Fortunately we have a good partnership that we can discuss the pain points and work to close the gaps.

One of the biggest business problems we have been working on solivng is tying learning and performance together. We now have one place where associates and managers go to monitor goals, create a development plan, complete required compliance training and professional skill development. One of the biggest benefits we quickly realized has been the amount of time saved and reduced administration after we implemented single sign-on and HRIS connect. Making it super easy for associates to access has really helped with user adoption.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Randy W.
Randy W.

"Excellent proiduxt, Exceptional service"

What do you like best?

Our decision to contract with Halogen was based on our first touch point with the company, the sales team set the standard for our Halogen experience and we haven't been disappointed at any stage. There are many excellent features but for us, a key one is the real time interactivity that allows employees, managers and administrators access and input through out the year. This was a key feature when HR presented the program to our managers and staff.

What do you dislike?

I really can't identify anything we dislike, perhaps greater customization would be an asset , but the reality is there is greater customization within Halogen than the competing products could/can offer

Our goal is to provide an exeptional customer experience. To do so we need a performance management process that supports on going coaching and feedback, supports and enhances our organizational culture and contrubutes to employye engagement. We believe our Halogen products are key pieces in these processes.

Halogen TalentSpace review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great software platform for HR and other employee related improvements"

What do you like best?

This software is very user friendly and easy to understand. It allows all employees to create a profile and then utilize the goals and learning library to improve their skills and efficiency at work!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really bad about this software that I can mention. It could use some small improvements with adding new learning tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great employee and manager software program for more interaction and better employee performance!

We are getting more employee and manager interactions with this software program and helping our employees learn more and do more within their role at our company.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Abia R.
Abia R.

"Old school & complicated"

What do you like best?

It's a robust system. You can assign coaches, in addition to managers, to each employee. You can assign multiple approvers..

What do you dislike?

It's time consuming to set up any review process and it's difficult to navigate the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is click heavy and robust. It's not a tool that supports continuous feedback or coaching with minimal work. It's form focused.

It's better than paper.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"Flexible System"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Halogen is working with the people and how flexible the system is.

What do you dislike?

The cost...It seems like everything is an add on. Additionally, It would be nice to use a form without it needing to be in a process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a great implementation team and process that works. They act as system and industry experts and provides a lot of good advice during implementation related to best practices.

We are creating a better culture of giving and receiving feedback, managing performance, and meeting business goals through cascading.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Halogen Software"

What do you like best?

The support team and Elena Yankova our implementation and Talent Management Consultant were really helpful and allowed us to reap the benefits of the software. The organisation provided excellent introduction sessions for staff.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitation relating to e-mail notifications. Halogen welcome improvement requests from their customers. We have seen a continued effort to improve as a result of requests received from customers.

An effective and flexible learning system. We have used the system to replace older legacy HR systems. Our processes have improved as a result of Halogen's versatility and the end user experience has improved as a result of Halogens functionality.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Intuitive, Easy to use!!"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Halogen is the ease of set up - from creation of forms, to processes, to navigation. The program is straightforward and easy to use, our employees are able to navigate easily, even those employees not setting at a PC on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Management of the user center. It is a bit difficult to keep up to date in our present set up, but learned about some changes we could potentially make to make this flow much easier at the recent Halogen User Conference.

We are using eCompensation and eAppraisal presently - with plans to build out the succession module in the coming year. We have taken our processes from manual pen/paper, or excel to online on a global scale. We have been able to provide visibility into management feedback, and performance review/rating and linking the appraisal to compensation.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Michele B.
Michele B.

"Halogen - an all inclusive solution!"

What do you like best?

We started with a paper-intensive process for our Talent Management/Performance Management processes. We were able to create a paperless system for performance reviews that are tied to our job description and duties. Our implementation was well organized and and happened on-time. Their staff is knowledgeable and guided us through the process - and gave us insightful suggestions for set-ups that would stand the test of time. We were able to add new forms after implementation to create new hire surveys, policies acknowledgements/sign offs and much more.

What do you dislike?

I truly wish that Halogen had an entire HRIS/Payroll solution. I wish that we had a fully integrated system all with Halogen. Halogen listens to it's customers and makes updates the software that are valuable and insightful. I hope that we can someday soon add the onboarding and recruitment modules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this to healthcare facilities, especially those who are accredited by The Joint Commission. Having our performance management in Halogen has simplified a lot of processes for us and helped us to meet requirements.

Managers are thrilled they they no longer are copying forms, calculating scores and that our appraisals are truly tied to duties and responsibilities on the job descriptions.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Carol D.
Carol D.

"Halogen talent space"

What do you like best?

Easy to get into and pretty clear areas to input goals and ac

What do you dislike?

Not really clear when you reviewing your tasks which are current and which are past

A great way to keep up with quarterly evaluations on many emplo

Halogen TalentSpace review by Shane K.
Shane K.

"Is there a better way to help managers be better managers of people?"

What do you like best?

An investment in your people they can touch and feel.

What do you dislike?

Currently not a way to track the amount of time spent using the 1:1 meeting exchange

Ongoing performance management integrated with an automated annual performance evaluation process takes the heavy lifting of the dreaded annual performance review process.

"Helpful Information"

What do you like best?

Its quick and easy to use and information is provided as snippets so its easy to find what you're looking for

What do you dislike?

Its difficult to connect with people outside of larger centers as there are no events or meetings offered virtually

I find the IT tips and tricks most helpful as they always save me time. I end up doing something in half the steps when I didn't realize I could before utilizing Talent space

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Powerful tool. We run our annual reviews on it, and staff/managers track achievements via the system year-round.

What do you dislike?

The system has a steep learning curve. It isn't user-friendly, and requires a lot of detailed system setup before running any of the processes.

Our managers are able to track employee improvement. Also, they can track goals and employee statuses year-round.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Review for eAppraisal and eCompensation"

What do you like best?

Halogen's front end software and the system back end is fairly easy to use once you're used to it. Over the years I have seen so much progress with the interface and also system changes or updates that I have requested have actually been implemented by Halogen. They move quickly and update with new releases quite often. They also have a plethora of resources for talent management training and ideas. Most of all, I love their customer support team - they're always helpful, calm, and collected.

What do you dislike?

We continue to have connectivity challenges in our field offices (throughout Africa) with Halogen. The system is so data heavy that sometimes it takes quite awhile to load if the internet is not top quality. Also, in eAppraisal, I wish there was a way to have a self-appraisal that did not exactly mirror the manager's appraisal - we have had to do some work arounds with this because it's not an option at this time.

With Halogen, we have been able to centralize and decentralize our performance management processes all at once. Our HR partners in our country offices can utilize the back end of their own processes. At the same time, we can monitor and set up processes, forms and the system in a unified way. Everyone can utilize the reporting which is so helpful in making sure processes are completed and holding employees and managers accountable, and looking at data and trends.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Decent system, but a lot of back end management is required"

What do you like best?

I like the paperless review and feedback process.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the manual requirements for the back end of the system. I don't like the managers can't easily run a report showing current employee data with salary and title information on all of their direct/indirect reports. Lastly, I don't like that the compensation module isn't easily used on reviews that are not done all at that same time.

Easier tracking of performance reviews, the ability to go paperless, and easy access to year-round feedback.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great service and a great product"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the Halogen system is so easy to use - as an employee and as an administrator. It is also great to be able to reach their support team 24/7.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the system at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would budget a lot of time for implementation and testing. It took longer than we had anticipated, but we were very happy with the finished product!

Utilizing this product is far easier than when we were using a paper system.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Karen W.
Karen W.

"Software Review"

What do you like best?

Everything from Implementation to using the system is straight forward and user friendly. We had a very tight timeline for implementation for the performance system (3 weeks). The Halogen group worked really hard and we met our timeline with ease. Once the system was live we found the system is very user friendly and the way the system communicated was logical.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like was Halogen didn't have an HRIS system with their software package.

At the time we had many dual reporting structures and the previous system couldn't accommodate our structure but Halogen was able to handle our model. We also had a department goal to establish a career path for positions in the organization and we were able to utilize the software as a tool to accomplish that goal.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Mandy E.
Mandy E.

"Implemented Appraisal system end of last year, working on implementing 3 other platforms"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly. I also like that you can get most of your HR platform needs in one company/system.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the communication between departments has been lacking. They have tried to rectify, but is frustrating from my end.

We now have implemented the performance appraisal system, whereas before they did not really have one. The employees like the consistency of knowing that it will happen (versus someone just "remembering" when it is supposed to be).

Halogen TalentSpace review by Tamara G.
Tamara G.

"I highly encourage organizations to take advantage of Halogen's multiple features. "

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of each module, the 24/7 customer service is amazing and the ongoing updates keep in time with the ever evolving world of Human Resources.

What do you dislike?

Building processes can be tricky to learn at first, however, once you have done a few it's a piece of cake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try one module at a time starting with the area in which your organization is lacking. Trying all at one time may be a bit overwhelming. If you chose to purchase Halogen then do your organization a favor and take advantage of all the modules; you won't be disappointed!

Performance evaluations are hard to do accurately across the board with managers and or supervisors. With Halogen's multiple rating systems there were more than enough varieties to find one that worked with the organization.

Halogen TalentSpace review by Curtistine P.
Curtistine P.

"Halogen great for managing talent progress"

What do you like best?

The ability to get navigate the site. It's very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

some modules would not let you recall submitted information, but they may have been a firm specific tool put into place.

Managing talent career progression and measuring goals obtained/met

Halogen TalentSpace review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.