Halogen TalentSpace

Halogen TalentSpace

47 ratings
498.510
Request a Demo
Halogen Talent Management Tools for Building a World-Class Workforce. HR software built from the ground up to drive higher performance.

Halogen TalentSpace Reviews (49 reviews)

• Great customer service. Easy to use- both as an employee and administrator. I like that my questions get answered in a timely fashion. I understand who to contact...Read More
    0 epvupai1kajlyl1ieqz1pufmr zdp tiect1pskpfnujin5 xv58tdrgo049xzpfwkbt1o9vztdb
    Mandy K.
    Administrator in Human Resources
  • Halogen's front end software and the system back end is fairly easy to use once you're used to it. Over the years I have seen so much progress with the interface and...Read More
    0 mlnj odtgcbfjv9kmcbc gwc01tlrpbk2bcc gzlhvqzxc8rgiqayj2xao vznny76nijv6ctp1e
    Megan M.
    Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User: Mandy K.

Halogen: Helpful, Advantageous, Logical, Open, Great, Easy and Necessary

What do you like best?

Great customer service. Easy to use- both as an employee and administrator. I like that my questions get answered in a timely fashion. I understand who to contact and how to find what I need. I love every staff member I've ever contacted (from IT helpdesk to our customer account manager. I can easily navigate through the site and through upgrades. I feel like Halogen communicates well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the ability to customize the "user portal" a little more, so that aesthetically speaking you could make it look like your company intranet site or external website a little more. Brand it a little more with logos, colors, fonts, etc. To give the user end site more of the same feel your company's internal website or external website has. So it's hard to tell when you move from intranet site to Halogen, etc. Make it more embedded/connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Reduced administrative costs for annual evaluations. More readily available HR metrics. Compliance training easier to track, remind, ensure completion. Ties performance to training for a complete performance management process. Onboarding - deploying and viewing 30, 60, 90 day onboarding questions. Everything is in one spot. I love the talent profile and having that in place for employees (and HR) to easily pull up employees with certain education, certification, languages, etc. is outstanding especially if we need that information for a proposal or an audit. It reduces the administrative time greatly.

G2 Crowd User: Bill H.

Halogen eAppraisal

What do you like best?

The customer service provided by Halogen is the best I've experienced from a vendor/business partner. As an HR Training Manager, I can adminster our appraisal processes because I always have experienced and responsive support - whether technical or process related - at my fingertips.

Coming in a close second is the user friendliness of Halogen, both from the Administrative and End User sides. Replicating an actual form, rather than a series of computer screens made it much easier for adoption by our less computer oriented employees.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more configurable options on levels of admin access, that could also be configured by individual rather than group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give careful consideration to Halogen when looking for Talent Management suites. The Trial/Evaluation will show you how easy it is, but the customer service is unparalleled.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

With our represented Teamster and Public Safety employees, a focus on ongoing coaching culminating in an overall appraisal that's focused on their actual jobs is being accomplished using the Feedback Central.

With our non-represented population, we are finally able to deploy flow down goals that support either strategic objectives or operational needs. These can be tracked, updated, coached to, documented and reported on all through the Halogen system. The chain-of-command view allows senior leadership to view activities throughout their respective organizations.

G2 Crowd User: Miyako U.
Validated Review

Halogen experience for 5 years.

What do you like best?

Halogen is the most efficient talent management. Customer service is the best results of this product. Easy to use. Annual conference helps me to catch up new features from Halogen. Each facilities at our location is able to follow Halogen easily as long as there is Training provided. Languages can be provided for free, however, it costs addition to the modules. It can be reduced price than current price. First implementation session was very smooth and easier than what we expected. Each week, we had a meeting with Halogen consultant who can help building first tamplates for appraisals. Any tamplates can be created in Halogen such as goal settings, appraisals, any survey. Succession planning can be improved such as adding questions to be used. Talent profie portion can be also improved for reporting. Currently, I can not download in excel to sort by companies, levels, departments, and such. Overall, I am happy with Halogen. It can be a very helpful tool for our Company if everyone...

What do you dislike?

I do not have dislike area in Halogen. Reporting can be improved. I think it is very time consuming to do at work. You have to explain a lot in detail and you can't think like that at work with so many people bothering you. Also you have other projects at work that take your time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use as HR admin and able to follow the instructions to implement. Customer service is great!

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Reporting can be improved. We can find all appraisals in one area as well as taking e-learning from anywhere.

G2 Crowd User: Mahmoud A.

The Best Performance Review Software

What do you like best?

Halogen Software provide a comprehensive set of practical tools to help companies move from traditional performance appraisal process to a sophisticated performance management process. It helps to set, track and update goals and development plans and provide feedback about them. Furthermore, it provides in depth analysis about the process which help management to view key achievements and gaps in performance management. The latest module "1:1 Meeting" is an added value to performance management and assists in planning a successful appraisal or review meeting.

What do you dislike?

I think Halogen software needs more and more flexibility when it comes to form design which helps in meeting additional business requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best solutions in automating the appraisal process.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

- Automation of the performance management process

- Very good reports and analytics about the process help in timely completion and highlights gaps and srengths

- "Feedback Feature" improves giving and receiving feedback about performance

- Reminders for tasks to complete

- Excellent support from Halogen Support Team

G2 Crowd User: Megan M.
Validated Review

Review for eAppraisal and eCompensation

What do you like best?

Halogen's front end software and the system back end is fairly easy to use once you're used to it. Over the years I have seen so much progress with the interface and also system changes or updates that I have requested have actually been implemented by Halogen. They move quickly and update with new releases quite often. They also have a plethora of resources for talent management training and ideas. Most of all, I love their customer support team - they're always helpful, calm, and collected.

What do you dislike?

We continue to have connectivity challenges in our field offices (throughout Africa) with Halogen. The system is so data heavy that sometimes it takes quite awhile to load if the internet is not top quality. Also, in eAppraisal, I wish there was a way to have a self-appraisal that did not exactly mirror the manager's appraisal - we have had to do some work arounds with this because it's not an option at this time.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

With Halogen, we have been able to centralize and decentralize our performance management processes all at once. Our HR partners in our country offices can utilize the back end of their own processes. At the same time, we can monitor and set up processes, forms and the system in a unified way. Everyone can utilize the reporting which is so helpful in making sure processes are completed and holding employees and managers accountable, and looking at data and trends.

Tags

* We monitor all Halogen TalentSpace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Halogen TalentSpace?