HanDbase

5.0

HanDBase is a light and fast relational database manager for mobile devices which offers data entry, searching, sorting, filtering, printing and synchronization across a wide variety of desktop computers, tablets, handheld computing devices and smartphones.

Work for HanDbase?

Learning about HanDbase?

HanDbase Reviews

Showing 1 HanDbase review
HanDbase review by Administrator

"Great Mobile Database for all"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease in creating a database on a mobile platform. Easy to use as a beginner and has a great feature set for experts. You are only limited by what you have decided to create in your head. You can always go back and add more fields or features to your database as you need them.

What do you dislike?

Having to purchase a separate iPad version as well as iPhone version was a turn off. When i purchased it for my iPad, i did not realize that it was going to be a separate application to purchase for my iPhone. I purchased this several years ago, and that may not be the case now, but was when I started using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

People using this software should give it a shot and try it out. It is a great platform to create multiple types of databases, not just a CRM like I did.

I was able to create my own custom CRM to keep up with my customers as I moved from house to house, It gave me the ability to put my own custom information in that i wanted to track on the go. As soon as a customer called, I could pull the information of my last visit with the customer immediately rather than wondering what they could be calling about.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HanDbase

What Relational Databases solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of HanDbase for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Microsoft SQL Logo
Microsoft SQL
(1,614)
SQL Server 2017 brings the power of SQL Server to Windows, Linux and Docker containers for the first time ever, enabling developers to build intelligent applications using their preferred language and environment. Experience industry-leading performance, rest assured with innovative security features, transform your business with AI built-in, and deliver insights wherever your users are with mobile BI.
MySQL Logo
MySQL
(1,081)
MySQL is an open source database solution.
Oracle Database 12c Logo
Oracle Database 12c
Helps customers lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
PostgreSQL Logo
PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system.
Db2 Logo
Db2
4.0
IBM® Db2® is the database that offers enterprise-wide solutions handling high-volume workloads. It is optimized to deliver industry-leading performance while lowering costs.
SQLite Logo
SQLite
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine
SAP HANA Logo
SAP HANA
SAP HANA converges database and application platform capabilities in-memory to transform transactions, analytics, text analysis, predictive and spatial processing so businesses can operate in real-time.
MariaDB Logo
MariaDB
MariaDB is a high performance, open source database that helps the world's busiest websites deliver more content, faster.
Teradata Database Logo
Teradata Database
The Teradata Database easily and efficiently handles complex data requirements and simplifies management of the data warehouse environment.
Amazon Aurora Logo
Amazon Aurora
Amazon Aurora is a MySQL and PostgreSQL-compatible relational database engine that combines the speed and availability of high-end commercial databases with the simplicity and cost-effectiveness of open source databases.

Learning about HanDbase?

* We monitor all HanDbase reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.