HandiFox Desktop

HandiFox Desktop is designed to for seamless QuickBooks inventory data integration across mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, and ruggedized industrial handhelds

Work for HandiFox Desktop?
Acctivateinvsoft review  2x

Learning about HandiFox Desktop?

HandiFox Desktop Reviews

Ask HandiFox Desktop a Question
Showing 11 HandiFox Desktop reviews
HandiFox Desktop review by <span>Kurt C.</span>
Kurt C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fast accurate and paperless Quickbooks add on

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to review all my customers open invoices from my phone. I like being able to make sales orders and check inventory, and PO status on each item I stock any time I want anywhere I am. I can create and send by email or fax, a Quickbooks sales order or invoice or purchase order, all from my phone using Handifox.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the Handifox software. I Galaxy 3 phone had a built in linear scanner so that I could scan items into an order with Handifox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you will be amazed at all the features this software has. It will allow you to watch the movement of your inventory across one location or many locations.

I am able to eliminate an entire position of the secretary that was entering Invoices, Sales orders, and Purchase orders into Quickbooks. Now each of our delivery staff is able to perform these functions on site using Handifox and the cell phones I assigned to them. We are able to resolve descrepiciencies on the spot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HandiFox Desktop
HandiFox Desktop review by <span>Kevin B.</span>
Kevin B.

Inventory made easy!

What do you like best?

I like how fast it makes doing an inventory. It used to take us about 8 hours to count the whole warehouse and input the data into Quickbooks. The time has been cut in half.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how Handifox doesn't recognize non-inventory items. The numbers in the handheld are very different than the actual quantity on hand on items we write lots of credits on. That being said once counted the numbers match just fine in the system. It is just one of my pet peeves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product that will make your inventory easier and more accurate.

The problems being solved are mistakes in the warehouse. We have been able to cut mistakes down, and manage inventory better as well.

What Inventory Control solution do you use?

HandiFox Desktop review by <span>Ayite H.</span>
Ayite H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Handifox Inventory is really the top of Inventory management software. It's amazing!!!

What do you like best?

The synchronization process with quickbooks, being the accounting software of my company. Transfer of stock between sites is only one key function i like in the Handifox

What do you dislike?

The fact that deleting and viewing past transactions are not yet possible on the handheld device represent limitation of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Handifox Inventory works perfectly with Quickbooks no matter the version, my experience so far is great. We can only hope the newer version will improve some of the features. Our company can affirm that it’s been worth it investing in handifox.

Now distribution is done in a much more professional way and this earns us respect from both our staff and other competitors.

Handifox! Your value for money software!!

Handifox inventory mobile software is designed as an interactive mobile app to aid the management of inventories from different locations thereby enabling efficient stock management across all locations. This has brought tremendous improvement in tracking our inventory. As users of Quickbooks Accounting software, we were initially a bit skeptical before we later realized Handifox could interact with Quickbooks. What a sigh of relief – was our initial reaction because we had found a business solution.

Quickbooks Accounting software users like us have their Inventory management made easy with handifox inventory.

All transactions done on the handheld devices are synchronised with the quickbooks software, and stocks invoiced have their corresponding deductions from the main QOH. Handifox inventory offers as snapshot of inventory transaction from various sites which help individual warehouse managers to effectively monitor and control their stock movements just by a tap.

This software was discovered when our company started with product distribution in Ghana. Timely discovery I must say!

Since the introduction of Handifox, there is actually been a change in the face of our operations from inventory management to sales. Stock movements between our warehouses across Ghana and beyond is now automated and made easy. All our operations are now centralized because of handifox inventory software, transactions are controlled and monitored from one point.

Handifox! Your value for money software!!

HandiFox Desktop review by <span>Rebecca G.</span>
Rebecca G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Changed the way we do business!

What do you like best?

The integration into Quickbooks for inventory and sales

What do you dislike?

There are not many things I dislike but maybe just one thing I wish Handifox had more of was the export function into excel for reports etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was the only software we could find that fixed all the problems we had with our inventory and sales with Quickbooks and our sales. The support team at Handifox have been fantastic and quick to response to every question we had when we first set everything up.

We are really happy with this software!

Keeping track of our inventory was a huge problem in our business which is now so easy with Handifox. Also the transferring of sales made at our shop straight into Quickbooks and keeping everything electronic, as before we were hand writing out invoices and then would have to enter those sales into Quickbooks. Time is being saved and everything is more efficient!

HandiFox Desktop review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

Great Tech Support

What do you like best?

If you currently use Quickbooks and need to use it away from a PC then this is one of the very few options out there, it works good. Their tech support is responsive and have been able to resolve our issues in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

We have had issues with Handifox communicating with Quickbooks, but again, tech support can usually resolve these issues quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the market for software to extend your current version of Quickbooks out of the office and on to mobile devices then this is a good choice.

We use Quickbooks but need a WMS. With the addition of sites and bin locations in QB, Handifox allows us to use QB from our warehouse floor.

HandiFox Desktop review by <span>Benny H.</span>
Benny H.

Handifoc Inventory Review

What do you like best?

The software is Fast, Productive, and has real time inventory control for our business. No more double entry for sales orders. No more calling the office to find out if something is in stock or not. Also has Price levels for our sales reps so they know what the maximum discounts are. We no longer need to print paper statements because of HandiFox.

What do you dislike?

None, because HandiFox can tailor the software to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use barcodes, control inventory and not have to do double entry on your sales orders HandiFox is a must have.

We solved double entry on sales orders,inventory control, and scanning barcodes

Learning about HandiFox Desktop?

* We monitor all HandiFox Desktop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.