Handwrytten

Handwrytten

(70 reviews)

Handwrytten allows businesses of all sizes to automatically scale their personal outreach through automating handwritten notes. Used by Fortune 500 corporations and small businesses alike, Handwrytten writes your message on your stationery in the handwriting style of your choice. Integration is possible through direct integration with Salesforce.com (via the AppExchange), Zapier "zaps", or API.

Work for Handwrytten?

Learning about Handwrytten?

Compare Handwrytten to Similar Solutions

Handwrytten Reviews

Ask Handwrytten a Question
Showing 70 Handwrytten reviews
Handwrytten review by Theodis B.
Theodis B.

"A geek, robot, and marketing genius had a baby"

What do you like best?

I love the technology behind the service. The design of the site and user-friendliness of everything is perfect. The ability to signup and get credit for sending a card is a godsend! No excuse not to try the service. Even if you do not utilize the free credit, the introductory marketing material sent is breathtaking! I like how simple everything is. The hardest part is figuring out what to write on the card! Perhaps some sample messages would help tremendously. If I go to the store all I have to do is buy a card and mail or deliver it. If the company had a content writer to provide sample messages that could be put in a template format then this service would be complete.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this service. Handwrytten is developer friendly and even though the service is probably primarily run by robots, you have that human touch and feel when contacting the company. If I had to pick out something, I would say that there needs to be a way to set a password instead of just relying on social network login. If I registered with Facebook, and later close my Facebook account, I would not be able to login with that method. Additionally, I can't upload my own photo via API for the customizable card and I can't use the service to write a letter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Use the free credit and send someone a birthday card. Don't tell them you used Handwrytten. They will be thorougly impressed. If you own a business, send a "thank you" card to one of your customers!

I am trying to easily create postcards to send via my web application using an API at a decent price. I have realized that it is extremely simple to do so with only a few lines of code. The API returns in json format so it easily integrates with my web application.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Handwrytten
Handwrytten review by Didi C.
Didi C.

"Quick and Painless"

What do you like best?

Being able to use the smartphone app on the go is extemely convenient.

What do you dislike?

I have picked one font that I really like, but I would like there to be options for more fonts. Some of the fonts I feel are hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are no sign-up fees, commitments or programs to purchase. If you are considering using Handwrytten, go to their site and send yourself a card. You will be impressed by the quality, ease of use and the cost.

I can easily send out cards to my friends, family, past clients and prospects quickly and easily either using the website or the smartphone app. I can send a card as soon as a reminder pops up on my calendar and I don't have to worry if I have the right card for the occasion at my desk or if I have stamps either. It is all taken care of for me for a great price. The best part is that it isn't a printed font, but actually done with a pen to make it so much more personal.

What Handwritten Notes solution do you use?

Handwrytten review by Cortney S.
Cortney S.

"LOVE LOVE LOVE Handwrytten"

What do you like best?

Handwrytten is a great way to send "handwritten" thank you cards to clients. They are fast and efficient and our clients call thanking us all the time for such a sweet sentiment. The cards themselves look very professional and you cannot tell AT ALL that they were printed from a machine. Customer support is great, Charity is probably the sweetest girl in the world, she is always helpful and even when they are insanely busy you can hear her smile through the phone. David is a Salesforce wizard and is super helpful with any small salesforce issues that can arise. I called today with an issue that ended up requiring a simple fix and David actually took it one step further to show me different ways to make my existing process more efficient! I would highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there really isn't anything to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try!

It really is such an added perk being able to send customized thank yous to every single one of our client without having to pay someone to sit there and actually hand write them out.

Handwrytten review by Warner C.
Warner C.

"Amazing product! Truly drives efficiencies and NPS. "

What do you like best?

I liked that I can pick from a variety of different types of handwriting. Makes the experience more real for the receiver. Also adding a gift card to the overall process just makes it that much more appealing.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed everything about the product. The one thing I would like to have is delivery information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome company with an awesome product. If you can not implement into your CRM have a process where you use them for your customer interactions. What customer does not like to get a thank you card from a business it is interacting with.

We are going to place the actual product into our overall offering. This product will help insurance agents have a personal contact with their customers with little to no effort. We have already used this with potential clients and existing ones and have had great reviews.

Handwrytten review by D.J. P.
D.J. P.

"Amazing hand written cards - and fast!"

What do you like best?

The cards were a HUGE hit with our staff

What do you dislike?

Nothing - they did a perfect job. I'm a big fan of their service and their speed and also pricing. There isn't anything to complain about, other than it took 3-5 days to complete. But to be fair, they had to write 600 cards with 5 sentences each! They did great and our employees have been contacting us thanking us for the card. Of course we didn't mention to them that we hired out for the service. We're thrilled and will use them again!

We have 600 employees and the labor it takes to hand-write each of them is too much for our support staff. We'd much rather hire and outside agency to do it fast and legible!

Handwrytten review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Simple Enough To Use & Better Handwriting Than My Own"

What do you like best?

I liked how simple it was to place and order and walk through the steps. The hand writing looks great and is way better than my own. It's nice to be able to conveniently send a note that is hand written.

What do you dislike?

I wished their were more design options of cards. But that will come with time I'm sure. I was able to upload my image on a blank card.

Also would have liked options just to send a letter rather than just a card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's affordable and easy. Just as they advertise. Give them a try and I bet you like them as much as I did.

I used it to send a thank you to a potential business partner. I wanted to go the extra mile and show him I wanted his business.

I use Hubspot CRM and could have saved time if there were an integration that was free to push over contact information. I'll cross my fingers for the feature in the future.

Handwrytten review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Incredible service and support"

What do you like best?

I tried a lot of competing services, and the handwrytten product/service, as well as their support/customer service team beat out the competition by far! They have a great product they are constantly improving, and their support team truly takes your suggestions and adds them to the product roadmap. They want to improve to make their customers happier!

What do you dislike?

They are still working on adding more features/making it a better product, but my main issue right now would be that I wish their fonts had more versions, so if a letter is used more than one time in a card, it looks slightly different (as you'd expect with human writing).

I didn't have the time to hand write cards to all my past clients after their event date. Using handwrytten and zapier, I'm able to do this automatically now (and clients have no idea it's not written by me)

User in Education Management

"Handwrytten is a game changer"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of Handwrytten. I am a firm believer in sending snail mail and expressing gratitude to others, but it can be time consuming and adds several errands if you need to get a gift card, or buy stamps, and then go to the post office. The convenience is amazing and the end result of relationships building is easier and quicker.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product I dislike. I would love an option for postcards but that is not a problem but a suggestion.

The problem of maintaining good relationships with clients and partners. Little things go a long way, but little things take time. When you are a small business owner, weeks can be long and having a bit of an automated, virtual administrative assistant to maintain positive relationships is super helpful.

Handwrytten review by Aisha S.
Aisha S.

"Great for Client Relations"

What do you like best?

The interface is nice in a pinterest-style masonry layout, and I like that Handwrytten has a lot of gift cards to choose from different stores.

What do you dislike?

I DO NOT like how they tack on an additional fee for gift cards. For example, including a Starbucks gift card is $7.95 for $5 value. The designs are also lacking. Postable has way more, doesn't charge for cards, though their selection is limited to Amazon only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a wider selection of gift cards, go with Handwrytten.

I use cards to solidify my relationship with clients. Small gestures go a long way, and when you remember a client's birthday, they remember that you cared. However, I hated writing them myself, and I have bad handwriting to boot. Handwrytten gives a custom, thoughtful feel that's automated.

Handwrytten review by Kara K.
Kara K.

"Easy Time-Saver for Small Business Owner"

What do you like best?

I love that Handwrytten makes it incredibly easy for me to fire off a Thank You card to my customers. It takes me much less time to type out a message than to hand write it. My natural handwriting is horrible, so this service allows me to deliver a much more professional looking Thank You card as well.

What do you dislike?

Some of the card designs only allow a certain number of characters, so it’s hard to send longer notes.

I am solving my bad handwriting problem and making post-sale workflow quicker and more efficient and professional.

Handwrytten review by David H.
David H.

"Best hand written letter company "

What do you like best?

I love that it integrates with all my apps and send right away with no issues. Every time I have used the letter service it has worked perfectly. Makes my life much easier and keeps me in touch with clients all year round.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I didn’t find anything that has been negative so far.

I have solved the problem of time that I take hand writing notes and letter to clients. This has made me able to send more and more often.

Handwrytten review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Great!"

What do you like best?

The website was easy to use and user friendly. I'm very happy with how the writing looks.

What do you dislike?

So I am using handwritten notes to include with a thank you gift for various Wedding vendors at different addresses. In order for me to include the note with my gifts, I need for the hand-written notes to be sent to my address. Now, my HUGE dislike on most hand-written note companies is that there is no option to have the cards sent directly to you without you having to open and destroy the original envelope which has my address on so that I can put it in a new envelope. This is extremely frustrating. I would LOVE this company if there was an option to have all the notes sent to you with the envelopes separated from the note so that you could seal it yourself. I don't understand why none of these companies have that option. I'd like to mention that the cheapest "business" card is $4 with handwrytten. Bond is $4.50 a card with much higher quality paper and a lot more font selections that match closer to me branding. I'd also like to see handwrytten offer custom cards so you can add your own photo and so forth - this is a another huge factor for me.

Personalization and relationship building with clients.

Handwrytten review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Fantastic for Business Thank You Cards "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that I can do it from my phone. Another huge deal is that I don’t have to commit to or pay for a membership or contract. I can just buy one card at a time. I love that I can send gift cards as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I am happy with the platform.

It gives me a leg up on others who are not sending personal thank yous to customers.

Handwrytten review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Best Personalized Cards!"

What do you like best?

This has been my go-to place for all my thank you notes that I've sent to colleagues after collaborating with them. Everything is customizable and I love being able to send them a personal message that has the personal feeling of being handwritten instead of typed.

What do you dislike?

I personally have no issues with Handwrytten and after using other sites that provide a similar service, Handwrytten has been my go-to.

It's important for me to send personalized notes to colleagues and sometimes I don't have the time to head out to the store to find a card and then to the post office to mail it. Handwrytten makes it easy for me to select or design a card, personalize my message with a handwritten font of my choosing, and then mail the card directly from their site for an affordable cost. I'm saving so much time with this service.

Handwrytten review by Travis H.
Travis H.

"Always Done A Great Job For Me"

What do you like best?

When I call someone answers, when I need help someone walks me through it. Their product is great & we look forward to working with them in the future.

What do you dislike?

When you land on their website their isnt an obvious place for past clients to login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and let their team help you get setup and then put it on AutoPilot

Direct contact with clients & potential leads on a personal level.

Handwrytten review by Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

"Great product & company!"

What do you like best?

First of all, the turnaround was super quick (less than a week). I loved the option to implement my own branding. Pus, there was excellent customer service! They not only answered all of my questions quickly, but they sent me a sample mockup of my order before sending.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for handwriting styles and ink colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work! Excited to see your offerings grow.

My handwriting is awful and handwritten notes are incredibly time consuming. I love that I can get a nice looking note sent out on my behalf--plus, it's a super quick turnaround!

Handwrytten review by Chad M.
Chad M.

"User Focused "

What do you like best?

The UX of Handwrytten is super friendly. More than that, the team at Handwrytten, Will in particular, helped me see the value of the service and choose them over their competitor by being immediately responsive.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes so far. I'm anxious to gain feedback from the receiver I sent the letter to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get samples first... you won't be disappointed.

Constant travel makes it difficult to write handwritten cards that add the personalization I desire for my clients. Whether using the app or my laptop, I can quickly send a thoughtful note without ever visiting a post office.

"Love this product "

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that this website is very friendly and fun to use.

I don’t have to go out my house to send a personal letter/card to my family, friends or to anybody. The only thing that I need is to know is the address and in a few days they will get a personal card directly to their mail. It is that actually you can open an envelope and find a nice message in side!!

What do you dislike?

I would include more options.

Sometimes when we want to send a card or a thank you note we want to send something original. If you use this often as I do, you will find that they need something new and original.

I just sent a personal thank you note.

Handwrytten review by User

"Great for sending Quick Notes"

What do you like best?

The different handwriting choices and if I misspell something I don't have to write the whole thing again. There are a ton of card options for every occations. They also write the addresses and use stamps which makes it bery authentic.

What do you dislike?

Wondering if some people will be able to see it's not my handwriting. As someone who does business globally I still haven't figured out if you can mail internationally

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a subscription service. Like 3 letters per month at $10 per month

When it's easier to send a thank you note I will do it more often. I can send bulk handwritten thank you notes to lots of people at the same time. Don't need to write them all myself.

Handwrytten review by Heath T.
Heath T.

"Very easy to use and a great way to send hand written cards"

What do you like best?

I love the way it interact with our CRM. Makes it effortlessness way to send thank you cards and congrats on you new home cards

What do you dislike?

Nothing much that I dislike about using this company.

No having to pay an assistant to do all my cards

Handwrytten review by ANITA D.
ANITA D.

"Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Handwrytten is very easy to use, the customer service is outstanding, and the value is much higher than the cost of purchasing a card, spending the time writing it out, addressing an envelope, purchasing a stamp, and getting a it in a mailbox. One quick stop on their website and done! Just like that. I look forward to using them often.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Why do you insist I input?

The biggest benefit for me has been time savings.

Handwrytten review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"Love this product!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to create custom cards on the go! I love handwritten cards but hate the actual handwriting part - this is a huge time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more handwriting options or the ability to copy my actual handwriting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be consistent, utilize a variety of cards and use the same font all the time.

We write handwritten notes after every contact with clients - this saves time and creates efficiency. These for sure help build relationships with our clients!

Handwrytten review by Scott H.
Scott H.

"Wow your clients with ease."

What do you like best?

That I can send an old-school written card, but with handwriting that someone can actually read!

What do you dislike?

I wish that they offered larger cards, so I could say even more to my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is easy to use and works well. Since it is something that gets custom created and mailed, the price is a lot more expensive than just bulk printing a postcard. But the impact is huge.

Keeping in contact with my clients in a meaningful way.

Handwrytten review by Kevin E.
Kevin E.

"Awesome idea and execution!"

What do you like best?

The Handwrytten letters look very believable, we ordered several when we were testing the idea out to use with clients of our real estate agents.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue for us was the pricing, at least at the corporate level. However it is still a very cool service and a tool we recommend to our agents within the company.

Handwritten has nice integration with some automated tools such as Salesforce and Zapier to make sending cards to clients very easy.

Handwrytten review by Roy M.
Roy M.

"The web site was easy to navigate. Had a card mailed to myself as a test. Good paper stock. "

What do you like best?

I am not tech savvy, and I found the web site to be intuitive and easy to use. Impressed with the quality of the card I received as a test.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, but I am required to use at least 40 characters, so here they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A compelling marketing tool to stay in touch with your customers.

In an age of emails, texts, and social media, I think "handwritten" cards via snail mail are distinctive, and competitively advantageous.

Handwrytten review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Great tool with easy CRM integration via Zapier"

What do you like best?

I like:

1. The cards have a modern look and feel authentic with the robot writing

2. That I can attach gift cards

3. That it integrates with my CRM via Zapier

What do you dislike?

The prices are a bit high, but still worth it in my opinon. Sometimes the really nice design slows the site down.

I'm saving time by not writing the cards myself. I'm also more likely to write cards to my favorite clients because it's mostly automated.

Handwrytten review by Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.

""Personal" touch"

What do you like best?

I like that the cards really seem to be handwritten - you get a bit of a personal touch even though you're sending it using an online service. There are several designs to choose from. Creating a card is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It is still not completely personal - writing your own card would be better

It's a great way to send cards to several people at your company - like during holidays or something like that.

Handwrytten review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Great Way to Send Notes"

What do you like best?

I love the card and handwriting options. I'm able to send thank you notes and birthday cards on a whim and I can trust that they're done professionally.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to import calendars so I can have reminders for upcoming birthdays and other important events.

Handwritten notes are a great personal touch, and one that's missing in the digital age. These cards really stand out and make a better impression with clients and friends.

Handwrytten review by User in Financial Services

"Efficient and Flawless"

What do you like best?

How quickly I can load my pre-set templates.

What do you dislike?

The cost, I wish there was a better or bigger discount for the amount of cards I purchase. Maybe like a buy 10 get 1 free? or some kind of love.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it

I am able to knock out thank you cards that would normally take me 10-15 minutes to write and mail out each. Now I can do 10-12 cards in less than 10 minutes.

Handwrytten review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"First time user - well done! "

What do you like best?

The cards are nice paper - turnaround is quick. Very well done and exceeds expectations. Definitely, but card service that I have ever used! It looks like some that I would actually have in my card drawer!

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have a tracker of when the card was actually mailed - not really a DISLIKE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep Send up to day on what the process is . . . whether it be writing the card / putting in the mail / that way user feels like he/she is involved in process.

Not as much procrastination and ease of no card shopping / no stamp buying / no post office run!

Handwrytten review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Recipient couldn't tell it wasn't written by my hand."

What do you like best?

The platform was remarkably easy to use and they shipped out very quickly. I've sent several already and everyone complimented me on my handwriting (and most thanked me for taking the time). I had to disclose that it was from a service--lest they ever see my own handwriting sometime (BUSTED!).

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. If I had to ask for a feature--I'd be very happy to see an integration that works with G Suite or gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let them send you samples to see what styles you like best.

I've used this to send out thank you notes--they go a long way to differentiate me from the others.

Handwrytten review by Bhaji I.
Bhaji I.

"Easy and seamless experience"

What do you like best?

I use Handwrytten both personally and professionally. It's an incredibly easy way to send follow up notes and thank you cards (individually or to the masses) which really help you stand out in this digital world.

What do you dislike?

The team and product is great. There really isn't anything I don't like about it.

Cutting through the noise with personalized messages to stand out and be remembered.

Handwrytten review by Elle S.
Elle S.

"Awesome, quick personalized message"

What do you like best?

handwriting options-- seems very authentic

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more card designs and style options-- availability to add a URL or discount code to the card

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you keep a bit of your company branding in the message so it doesn't get lost by the handwritten content.

Quick, personable messages to our top customers without spending staff hours personally emailing each staff member

Handwrytten review by Devon A.
Devon A.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Pricing and invoicing and real looking handwriting

What do you dislike?

I would suggest more 3 dollar cards because the inventory is low

Nothing

Handwrytten review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Handwrytten Made Sending a Note Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

Choices of fonts/styles, ease of use and very inexpensive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, very intuitive and simple--really helps when behind on customer contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automation, ease of use, and affordable are key to running any modern day business--Handwrytten provided me with all 3.

Time constraints, can be used outside normal business hours without a trip to the store.

Handwrytten review by Administrator

"Handwrytten is a great way to personalize messages without having to spend so much time"

What do you like best?

Given that we are generally much more likely to open up handwritten letters, this could be a great strategy. Receiving traditional greeting cards on feels more personal than receiving an e-greeting card, quick email or a text message. Going to the store, picking out a card, addressing the envelope, finding a stamp and then sending it could be a pain so Handywrytten is a great time saver!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can mention of. I'm absolutely satisfied with Handywrytten

It saves a lot of time buying and choosing a traditional greeting card at shops.

Handwrytten review by Nate N.
Nate N.

"Great way to easily send personalized letters"

What do you like best?

the ease of sending the messages that are hand written and personal.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It seems to work very well from the test trials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to send more letters out that you wnat to look professional then use it!

Time it takes to write multiple letters that say the same thing

Handwrytten review by Miguel R.
Miguel R.

"I avoid hand writing notes at all cost because my handwriting is awful, Handwrytten fixed that."

What do you like best?

Not writing the notes myself is not only a time saver but now my client can actually read the notes I send.

What do you dislike?

Now that it's easier to send notes, I'm running out of things to say. (good problem to have)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it!

Personalizing, happier clients

Handwrytten review by Mindi S. K.
Mindi S. K.

"Fantastic Product! "

What do you like best?

This is a fantastic opportunity to send those in your life a card that looks handwritten but in an efficient and streamlined process!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this

The business benefits are being able to send thank you's to customers

Handwrytten review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"An awesome service to offer"

What do you like best?

Handwrytten easily syncs with Salesforce, so I'm not having to do double data entry like I had to do for the other vendor we were using. Their gift card options are also more expansive that our previous vendor as well. They will even print on your own personal stationary.

What do you dislike?

Not sure yet, we've only been using for a short time.

We are able to write "thank you" cards in about a minute. Plus you don't have to worry about postage/shipping.

Handwrytten review by David Michael M.
David Michael M.

"Handwrytten Changed My Life"

What do you like best?

It is so easy, convenient and fun to use and comes out looking amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The product is pretty much perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

It makes saying "Thank You" in a professional way so much easier, but no less meaningful.

"Easy and High Quality "

What do you like best?

I like that I can choose the handwritten font

What do you dislike?

Some of the steps are confusing but Handwrytten customer service is very helpful and prompt

Saves me from writing and signing hundreds of thank you cards

Handwrytten review by User

"Quality Service - Added a great personal touch"

What do you like best?

This was a great way to personalize our direct mailers. Direct mail is a big part of our business, and making these look personalized was a huge value add.

What do you dislike?

Important to note that if you try to fit too much text, it will be hard to read. Not really a complaint though, this is intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worthwhile! Cost and quality is great compared to other similar services.

Communication with cold leads.

Handwrytten review by Eva H.
Eva H.

"Easy Peezy!"

What do you like best?

It’s so easy. I never have stamps so I love being able send snail mail without the hassle!

What do you dislike?

It is a little over-priced but still worth it

I never have stamps on me.

"Big time saver"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to get everything set up in Handywrytten, and the automation features are great!

What do you dislike?

The price is a little high, but it does save a lot of time.

It's a huge time suck to write thank you notes and other correspondence to hundreds of people, but it makes a big difference in customer retention. Handywrytten is cheaper than paying an admin to hand write all the notes.

Handwrytten review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Loved it!"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to use. I loved the user interface.

What do you dislike?

That I haven't been using it my whole life.

I use it for thank you notes to partners and clients.

"Great quality "

What do you like best?

It doesn’t look like a computer wrote it. The handwriting options can be tailored a bit, multiple versions of letters and “trails” from the pen make it look more authentic.

What do you dislike?

Considering it is done by computer, I thought it took a long time to complete the order. But nothing outrageous.

I can get notes out much faster following a meeting., it’s much more personal than an email.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can use a CRM and incorporate that with my notes in order to make them more personal.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a more expansive list of CRM's that integrate directly with Handwrytten

Handwrytten allows me to reach more of my clients then every before in a way that seems to be much more personal than an email or a mail merged letter.

Handwrytten review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Good quality, but a little pricey"

What do you like best?

I like the quick nature of the process—just put in the mailing info, write a note, and send it off!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price of the product. It’s just a little bit too much for my taste, and to scale it would be enormously expensive.

Handwrytten gives me the ability to send notes to clients and partners without having to expend all the time to do it!

Handwrytten review by User

"Great way to send cards to the masses"

What do you like best?

I liked that I was able to send a large volume of cards very quickly and also put a personal touch to my messages with the lovely handwriting options.

What do you dislike?

I thought the system was a little tough to navigate at first, but once I got the hang of it, I was fine.

Send lots of cards at once but not make them generic looking.

Learn more about Handwrytten

Handwrytten Videos

Handwrytten Downloads

Learning about Handwrytten?

* We monitor all Handwrytten reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Handwrytten to Similar Solutions