Happay

Happay is an all-in-one business expense management solution.

Work for Happay?

Learning about Happay?

Compare Happay to Similar Solutions

Happay Reviews

Ask Happay a Question
Showing 45 Happay reviews
Happay review by Amulya G.
Amulya G.

"Great system of claiming expenses"

What do you like best?

No more spreadsheets necessary. HAPPAY's app allows us to conveniently upload our work expenses from our personal devices to our custom monthly reports. All we have to do is categorize our expenses by type, provide a date range, and submit when ready at the end of the month. Our CFO receives and reviews these reports, and once approved HAPPAY notifies us when our reimbursement will hit our bank accounts

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything as such it has always solved problems and saved time only.

Simplified the work expense process by allowing us to sync our expense reports, emails, receipt photos/screenshots, and bank accounts all in one app. Now our team submits expenses in a timely manner, allowing our CFO to have a greater understanding of where our money is going, how we are budget tracking, and what adjustments need to be made.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Happay
Happay review by User in Financial Services

"Great expense management tool"

What do you like best?

This software is very straight forward. There are specific fields that you are required to fill out and then you are basically done with every entry. You can use this software on the computer AND you can use it on your phone with the app. I have never used an easier expense management system.

What do you dislike?

The only part of Happay that I dislike is the lodging expense area (which may only be pertinent to my company) but there is no easy way to divide up certain lodging expenses when they are not even

Before using Happay, expenses were handled through an excel spreadsheet and physically turned into Finance. Now that I'm using Happay, it's a lot easier to submit expenses, plan travel and keep company spending in check because it's all on the computer. It is an easy way to keep organized while keeping on a necessary budget. It's a great tool that everyone should be using!

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Happay review by Ashish I.
Ashish I.

" Easy for keeping up with expense reporting"

What do you like best?

Great time saver. Love being able to throw out receipts once they are scanned. Mobile and PC apps are both great. Being able to create reports for any purpose I have needed is great - all expenses to charge back to project/client, all expenses reimbursable by month, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really to dislike. Sometimes, when adding a new receipt, it does not add it to the most recent expense report but creates a new one. This can sometimes be annoying, but it is a small annoyance..

I need a way to keep track of expenses, create expense reports, and manage receipts and reimbursements for travel. Happay is a great app for that

Happay review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Great system for managing expenses"

What do you like best?

very user friendly for submitting receipts from my business purchasing card and booking travel for myself and guests we bring to campus uploading receipts for our business manager to review and create reports is a breeze and fhensitendoes not feel clunky at all.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have ever had is with trying to get the app to link with the site and my account so I am unable to scan receipts via my cell phone and upload that way at this time. However,customer support has been responsive and it working to address it.

This site allows me to easily track purchasing card usage and alleviate the load on our office business manager. Because I am able to scan and upload my own receipts and review reports it speeds the administrative process along. In addition it gives me the ability to book travel and our business manager to see and track without having to do it themselves.

Happay review by Vipul K.
Vipul K.

"Great tool for managing expenses"

What do you like best?

I like the online system, and the app you can access on the go. I like that all expenses through your company card appear in the system, and you simply have to allocated it the right expense report. It makes it very easy to make business purchases and keep track on them all through Happay

What do you dislike?

It was difficult at first to learn the system and how to complete an expense each time. Some of the chart fields were confusing at first. But after a week, it wasn't a problem anymore

This is a useful tool to help manage their finances, coming from different staff on different campuses all across the country and world. It helps the finance team channel all expenses made in the field, coming through a single system. It also allows them to have a single channel with which to control expenses and accept/reject them. It also allows us to help control potential issues and ensure that our expenses are being verified and recorded.

User in Management Consulting

"Great system for managing expenses"

What do you like best?

I love Happay for keeping all my travel and business related travel expenses organized. It is not only helpful for my organization, but when I was an executive administrative assistant, it helped me to keep my executives organized. I also really appreciate the phone application which allows users to take pictures of receipts and save to expense reports - a huge time saver!

What do you dislike?

This allows me to easily track purchasing card usage and alleviate the load on our office business manager. Because I am able to scan and upload my own receipts and review reports it speeds the administrative process along. In addition it gives me the ability to book travel and our business manager to see and track without having to do it themselves.

Happay review by Ravisha S.
Ravisha S.

"UNIQUE USEFUL & USER FRIENDLY"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface. The interface is supported extremely well with regard to details and the fields that need to be filled.Due to such precision, it makes it tough for us to miss a detail when it comes to filing an expense. I also love how it is easy to attach an image for bills, especially when it comes to e-bills, all it takes is one screenshot.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this product. The only thing that can be worked to improve upon is color coding-

I've been able to keep track of my expenses to the point. It also fostered immediacy and accuracy in my expense filing in the sense that I barely lost out on an expense, I was able to collect bills, file it then and there. It has become supremely easy to track my fund flow and expenses.

Happay review by Shounak N.
Shounak N.

"Saves me so much time"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can capture my expenses when I'm on the go, wherever I am

What do you dislike?

The only thing I find a bit annoying is the time it takes for the Scanning feature to actually scan an expense.

Every time I travelled I would end up with a pile of receipts that I would then have to add to a spreadsheet This took me so long that I'd waste an entire morning just submitting an expense claim. Now, with Happay I don't have e a backlog of receipts to enter, I just use the camera feature to take a photo of my expense as soon as I get the receipt and and it takes me minutes to set up a report. I can now concentrate on selling instead of submitting expenses.

Happay review by Debashish P.
Debashish P.

"Positive and efficient experience"

What do you like best?

I loved the mobile app! It was very user friendly and modern looking. It also made my life much more convenient. It is so hard to save physical receipts; thus, I really enjoyed the fact that it was able to save the photos on the mobile app that I took and store them in a folder until I was ready to link them to a specific line item expense.

What do you dislike?

At times, the receipt photos are glitch and matching them to the phone app is at times difficult.

Happay review by Gundeep M.
Gundeep M.

"Makes life easier"

What do you like best?

If I had to choose one feature - the simple act of being able to take pictures of receipts with my phone for collection is the best and most useful part

What do you dislike?

Mobile app is slow sometimes. Mostly it's a great product though.

Everyone loves using Happay and our new-hires are amazed at the ease of use. I also use Happay with our consultants, contractors, and accountants. I appreciate how much work is all in one place. It makes expenses and reporting so easy.

User in Management Consulting

"Company card to expense report in seconds"

What do you like best?

Using the app was amazing and saved so much time. Filing expense reports are never fun and is always time consuming. However, with the app I was able to file the receipts away as soon as I took a picture. Booking flights was also super easy

What do you dislike?

If I have to book for a conference using the conference site/travel agent, I have to do the process manually. But it saves me time in all other instances.

Software syncs with my smart phone and App. I can take a picture of the receipt using my phone and the image is matched up with my expense report. No more paper expense reports, you know right away if a receipt is missing

Happay review by Garima G.
Garima G.

"Easy to use solution for office reimbu"

What do you like best?

1) simple and easy to use mobile app to scan bills

2) good integration, becomes so easy to report online receipts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, but i wish there was a way to add multiple expenses directly from my email

It helps in reducing the time to create and manage expense reports and also reimburse the team on time. We have seen a drastic change in employeez submitting bills on time, which used to be the biggest problem in earlier systems.

Happay review by User

"Easy to use expense management solution"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to submit my expense reports and track what stage of processing the reports in. The interface is also pretty user-friendly once your settings are complete. I also really like the idea of a work-based database of travel plans. It feels like a good safety feature as well as convenient for tracking trips, work-related or otherwise

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be a little confusing to update settings while in the report itself.

I really like this as a customer. So much easier to submit expense reports. As a traveling consultant it is easy to lose receipts on the go or on the road, so this made it easier keeping an electronic record of purchases.

Happay review by User in Financial Services

"Happay is a perfect expense management tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to create reports and enter in expenses. It has a good GUI, or graphical user interface that can be accessed using web browser. Easy to book travel and handle all of the charges that occur on the trip

What do you dislike?

Attaching receipts to reports is not as easy as it could be.

Our company uses this software for handling expenses from our corporate business card which is used for travel and meals. This web based solution is used by user and then by managers to authorize the charges on the card. It is nice to have a program that can be accessed anywhere.

"Centralized reimbursement tool"

What do you like best?

The software being mobile, makes it easy for people to want to enter the receipts when they get them. It also has a web portal where users can use from their PC. Having the choice or mobile or PC is very important. Don't have to save receipts in my bag anymore. Take a photo, then save the receipt.

It really is that easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finalizing your report can be a little challenging. There are multiple options and you may need a little guidance from Accounts Payable to help you select the correct items to process your claim for travel expenses.

Being able to better categorize. No more late reports. Connections very easy to our field service users. I think it was nice to have it close.

My accounting department is so much happier.

Happay review by Sangeeta B.
Sangeeta B.

"Go to solution for all expense related problems "

What do you like best?

-Functionality

-Easy to use

- Customizable

- Mobile app works very well

- The design of the app is easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

doesn't update transaction failure automatically.

it has cut back the time and cost of doing accounts payable in half at least. We really like Happay and we plan to keep using this software in the future.

Happay review by User in Higher Education

"Great Software for Travel Needs"

What do you like best?

Very convenient to book travel for multiple people. Includes flight hotel and car in the same screen. I also used for booking travel as well with is conenient. Everything is a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

The system is difficult to navigate, settings are not well-organized and easy to find.

This is unified and electronic way of expense reports to be submitted and/ or reimbursement fo the whole university. As departments handle their own budgets but reimbursement's arent approved by departments, this makes it easy to send the information where it needs to go.

Happay review by Lyndsie W.
Lyndsie W.

"Easy to use, but not practical "

What do you like best?

I appreciate that this service is very user friendly. It’s a paperless way to manage and track expenses and allows multiple parties to view your work, which comes in handy with collaborations.

What do you dislike?

It’s not very practical for everyday or frequent use. While it has many benefits, many members of my team struggled to learn the system and integrate it into their practice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MAKE SUre you and your team take the time necessary to really learn the system

Happay makes it very easy to track expenses, especially for travel.

Happay review by User

"Complete software for expense tracking, reporting and reimbursement"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, has good mileage tracker, and allows me to edit a lot. Easy to submit for approval and pays out within a couple business days

What do you dislike?

Happay travel and expense is very easy to use. From one time expenses to recurring, no problems! I can't attest to the cost of the software, just the user-end

Mobile app is very convenient especially for those who travel extensively and need to submit receipts instantaneously. Expense management and cost control are two activities that benefited tremendously from this software

Happay review by Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.

"Easiest expense management app"

What do you like best?

his program is so user friendly, anyone can create their expense report in seconds without any guidance. The app is fast and there is no need for keeping paper receipts.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't encountered any problems - the app works exactly as it should. I can't think of any way they could make it better either.

This solves the problem of making expense reports. It speeds up the process x10 and you no longer have to worry about collecting receipts or keeping them.

Happay review by User

"Happay simplifies expense reporting and keeps you in the loop with you report status"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the experience submitting expense reports it the tracking information that we get when the report is in various states. I get a notification when my submission has been approved by my boss, reassigned to our account team for payment, and when I get paid. So I know exactly what's going on with my expenses without having to bother people.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints from an end-user perspective. In my entire time using the software, I've only encountered issues one time with getting refund and that was resolved quickly.

Software functions quickly and never experience any kind of glitch or error. Mobile app is very convenient especially for those who travel extensively and need to submit receipts instantaneously.

Happay review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Super easy to use "

What do you like best?

It’s super easy to use and straightforward, for example when I open this product on my desktop the features I need to use are right in front of my face and I don’t need to ask questions.

What do you dislike?

The customer service isn’t the best and sometimes I need to contact them and cannot get in touch. For example, one time my boss had a question and we had to reach out on a Thursday. We did not hear from them until Tuesday.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If customer service is a huge priority than don’t use this

It solved our expense problems. As a consulting team, we frequently travelled and were from different parts of the USA. This software made it easy to solve our problems.

Happay review by Navin Sankar J.
Navin Sankar J.

"Happay review"

What do you like best?

Online transactions. I'm completely new to expense management. So, I find it very useful.

What do you dislike?

I haven't faced any difficulties. Since I haven't used any other expense management software, I wouldn't be able to give a proper answer for this.

Easier and faster transactions are the benefits

Happay review by User

"Works Great For Our Needs."

What do you like best?

Simple to use. Automatically imports expenses from registered credit cards. Easy to use mobile app makes doing expense reports while traveling very easy.

What do you dislike?

Learning to itemize expenses properly took a couple of tries. This may be specific to our company and not a software issue. Overall, not many "cons" to report.

The ability to quickly do expense reports. Everyone in the company uses it! Fluidity, control over the organization, and a fantastic, easy to reach support team.

Happay review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great way to manage employee expenses"

What do you like best?

The best part of Happay is the mobile app. It's easy to add an expense anytime from anywhere. I also like that it has my credit cards and all of my airline and rental car points programs built right in!

What do you dislike?

i honestly cant think of anything I dislike. They have encompassed all features which I would expect and more into their product.

We used to photocopy receipts and email/fax them to home office... expense reports would be lost, faxes wouldn't go through, email attachments were too large to email. This was very frustrating, but no more! Its all done electronically from start to finish with no worries of a lost report.

Happay review by Sudeep N.
Sudeep N.

"Great mobile app"

What do you like best?

I love that all my transactions import all in one place. Additionally, I love using the mobile app to take pictures of my receipts to attach to my expense reports instead of scanning them on the copier.

What do you dislike?

I wish the transactions would appear sooner in Happay. Right now its about 2-3 days for transactions to appear.

Submitting expense reports on time and not having late payments on my corporate card

Happay review by Akanksha D.
Akanksha D.

"Simple easy and does what it says"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of adding receipts to the site. I can forward email receipts or take pictures on my cell phone and email them to the program. Much easier than stacks of receipts waiting to be scanned in!

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative comes to my mind when I think of Happay

We're cutting down on time accounting spends to reconcile reimbursements and therefore paying the employees at a faster rate

Happay review by Consultant

"Easy to operate"

What do you like best?

This makes doing your expenses super easily, anytime you get a receipt just take a picture and the app will auto fill in all the information for you, one of the most aggravating things is having to manually input all the information and this does it for you. It's also smart enough to populate all the necessary fields so that all you have to do is write in simple notes and send in for approval or approve yourself.

What do you dislike?

The initial month took some adjusting to. After minor changes were made to the software it has continued to work well

Faster and easier T & E expense reporting

Happay review by Vazgen S.
Vazgen S.

"Expenses managed"

What do you like best?

During my time working for a small but successful flowershop, orders would come as quickly as they'd leave, but had significant impacts on margins and reinvestments. It was important to have quick, mobile access which Happay provided.

What do you dislike?

If I had.to pick, I didn't like the flow of the website. You constantly had to resort to using the mouse.

Mobile and adaptive management of expenses and earnings.

Happay review by User

"Great product designed especially for Indian SMEs"

What do you like best?

Functionality

Ease of use

Automated processes

Managing petty cash management problems very efficiently

Truly a great prod

What do you dislike?

In case of any fail in transactions the process of getting back the amount is not automated

Recommendations to others considering the product

A neat and organized expense reporting solutions.

Solved petty cash problems very well...

Time saving

Easy to use and reimbursement process now software based so errors are less

Happay review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"One of the best option for submitting your expense BEST- Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Customization, Mobile app works very well, The design of the app is easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

It can be somewhat tedious to enter expenses, but that may have more to do with how my company set it up.

Great software if you want to capture utmost detail. Simplified submission of expense reports and better visibility into the reimbursement process.

Happay review by User

"Makes managing expenses well.more manageable"

What do you like best?

I like how it keeps track of all necessary expense information and its easy to use. Also the price is very competitive to similar products.

What do you dislike?

Need to work more on providing better customer support other than that its perfect

Ease on our payroll team and of tracking the expenses submitted. Trip expense report generator.

Happay review by Akshita J.
Akshita J.

"it's one of the best option for submitting your expense"

What do you like best?

The app is amazing. I just have to take a picture of my receipt and I can log the expense immediately. Booking travel is easy

What do you dislike?

Easy tool to log expenses and submit expense reports. The website and app are both very user friendly. Hardly anything to dislike.

better management of invoices and expenses

"Amazing time saver"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Reimbursements are fast!

Can easily capture receipts with my phone and they go right into my expense report

Expense reports and travel booking take much less time than they used to

What do you dislike?

it would be nice to have a quicker way to access closed reports. No other problem as such.

More efficiency in the processing of business expenses. Simplification of the expense process. Improved employee satisfaction due to less issues with reimbursing.

Happay review by User in Computer Software

"Very useful and convinient"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is very useful in quickly updating the receipt, before it gets lost.

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to my mind as such it it very simple and easy

Very few people in the company have a business credit card, so the majority of people need to spend and then expense, for a variety of things. Before we used to have a very manual process, including spreadsheets. This is much easier and clear.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It definitely automates the process of expense reporting and allows for the additional useful function of booking travel. The ease of allocating an expense and attaching supporting documents all online is very helpful - reduces all of the paperwork and keeps better track than my file cabinet!

What do you dislike?

I can't think od anything I dislike about Happay at this point in time

Automation of expenses, better tracking for record keeping, budgeting, and reimbursement.

Happay review by User

"Its time saving and easy to handle"

What do you like best?

The best part is that it saves our precious time. Though this expense management can easily be done and reimbursement can cleared on timely.

What do you dislike?

Transaction charges should be directly charged to company not from individual users. and also problems should be resolved instantly. as some time money stuck and user has to suffer for months

Time saving

Avoid carrying bundles of paper bill

Easy to monitor expenses and reimbursment

Happay review by User

"Awesome tool for travel expenses"

What do you like best?

Easy way to track my day to day expenses and mostly for travel.

Makes the reimbursement simple and fast.

What do you dislike?

The implementation process is tedious but I appreciate the companies efforts to ensure everything was customized to fit our needs

Fluidity, control over the organization, and a fantastic, easy to reach support team. Ease on our payroll team and of tracking the expenses submitted

Happay review by User in Financial Services

"Great for streamlining expense reporting"

What do you like best?

One stop place for booking air tickets, hotel, car and expensing them.Love the expense app. Hassle free!

What do you dislike?

I am not facing any issue as such. if the refund of failed transactions can be automated it would be of great help though

Employee satisfaction, Less work for accounts team. Expense reports are a pain and Happay makes it so much easier

Happay review by Anil K.
Anil K.

"Good to use."

What do you like best?

The mechanism of managing expenses is smooth and flawless.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I did not dislike anything as such.

Employee expense management.

User in Management Consulting

"User friendly and Time saving!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and proper logging of expenses

What do you dislike?

Whenever there is a transaction failure the refund process takes time

Keeping the record of expenses incurred department wise and the analysis can be done so that it can be identified where the money is spent most

Happay review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Happay provides a good solution to a real world problem"

What do you like best?

The digitizing of all the expenses and helping the management tracking them in a more transparent way. This makes the disbursement of fund easier.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, but happay can increase the variety of features offered.

Mainly managing expenses.

"excellent app "

What do you like best?

fast in process, accuracy and help in generating track reports

What do you dislike?

as of now nothing, but some time have faced problem billing twice loaded due to network issue.

We are keeping record of petty cash and very quick & easy

Happay review by Administrator

"Happay helps to make expenses management as Happy experience "

What do you like best?

It is convenient, and time saving for expenses Management

What do you dislike?

Time consuming while issue resolution like cash not received from ATM and money gone deducted from card

Recommendations to others considering the product

will be recommending

Employees are submitting their expense statements timely

"Works Smoothly"

What do you like best?

Happay works effortlessly in putting expanses in proper manner. saves time also.

What do you dislike?

i like everything about this app

submission of expanses is easy

Learning about Happay?

* We monitor all Happay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Happay to Similar Solutions