HappyFox Chat

Live Chat Software for your website.

Work for HappyFox Chat?

Learning about HappyFox Chat?

HappyFox Chat Reviews

Ask HappyFox Chat a Question
Showing 94 HappyFox Chat reviews
HappyFox Chat review by <span>Erica F.</span>
Erica F.

"Amazing service"

What do you like best?

After searching relentlessly for a live chat vendor, we finally came across HappyFox Chat and we have not looked back since. With so many integrations, we have been able to accommodate almost all of our needs directly through the interface. Moreover, the staff at HappyFox are always willing to help.

What do you dislike?

We would really like to be able to automate follow up emails post-chat through HubSpot, which the integration currently does not allow for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best in the market and very cost effective.

Utilizing the integration with our HappyFox Help Desk account, we will be able to forward relevant chats to our ticketing system for any existing clients or support requests. This alleviates the pains of having to instruct our chatters to send a separate email themselves (sometimes, this annoys them because they want a quicker way to get things done).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HappyFox Chat
HappyFox Chat review by <span>Kellie C.</span>
Kellie C.

"Customer support for online tutoring"

What do you like best?

Happy Fox is simple to use with an aesthetically pleasing interface. There is not a lot of training that's needed to learn how to use it. We use it in a very limited capacity, but as such, there's more need for a simple platform to connect with our customers for their immediate needs.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I think the chat information could be displayed in a slightly easier-to-read format when the customer initially starts a chat, or more identifying characteristics could be put at the top of the chat box. But that's being picky. I wish there was a better notification system so that I don't miss chats; some kind of browser notification would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very simple tool for customer support that helps you keep track of your customers' needs at all time. We use Happy Fox in a limited capacity but with all of the options available, I can see us using it when we expand our products.

We can connect with our users directly and immediately so they can get help when they need it. It's always frustrating to have to email customer service just for them to answer a simple question and then have to wait for a response. Immediately helping our customers allows us to solve problems quickly and efficiently, and allows us to connect directly with them so they realize that this company is run by people, not just software.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Neha D.</span>
Neha D.

"Awesome UI, love saved history!"

What do you like best?

We have about 14 people using Happy Fox on rotation so it's helpful to know who helps who and how many users are visiting the site each day. We each have different profiles so we can see who is on, and the best feature of all is being able to switch a customer from one support person to another so that they are getting the right answers without having to wait too long.

What do you dislike?

I'm not really sure what the updates every week do, even though I know there are build notes somewhere. Otherwise, it's been pretty straightforward and clear for us to work with.

We were trying to find the best way to keep our customer support in-house, and we've found that Happy Fox is super easy to customize to fit our needs. We can have it running in the background while we do our day-to-day tasks and can attend to questions as they come through the door.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Patrick M.</span>
Patrick M.

"Excellent app"

What do you like best?

I love the clean and easy-to-use interface. HappyFox Chat has all-round great functionalities (mobile app, desktop app, web app...) and excellent integrations with other services such as Wordpress!

What do you dislike?

Limited integrations on free accounts for very small businesses who don't need a paid account, limited customization. I would like to see an artificial intelligence integration through api.ai or example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to install on any platform. I tried looking at lots of other solutions but HappyFox Chat is the best solution out there. I think it's a fantastic service that can only get better and better.

We have been using HappyFox Chat on our company's website for over a year and a half now, and it has converted visitors into customers on many occasions. Being ready and available at any time to respond to a visitor's questions (via the mobile app) is very reassuring for the visitor and creates trust and confidence in our business.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Byron S.</span>
Byron S.

"HappyFox Chat is a clean, easy-to-use chat system "

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of chats with customers, as well as the text of those chats. Additionally, the ability to see how many individuals are waiting, and to summarize our chat activity over a period of time is very useful. Lastly, we like the ability to predefine responses, both automatic replies and ones that our users can load up and send without spending the time to type them out more than once.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be a way to set hours of operation such that the customer receives a different Away message when our office is closed versus when all operators are busy or no one is signed in. Also, it would be nice to be able to let supervisors assign inbound chats to specific users, or join chats in progress.

We are allowing our customers another means of getting in touch with us, one that is more convenient for a segment of our customer base which is either too busy or not comfortable with calling us or visiting in person. HappyFox Chat gives us the ability to answer questions and solve problems for our customers in a way that they are comfortable with.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Gabriel L.</span>
Gabriel L.

"HappyFox is a nice and easy way to talk with costumers"

What do you like best?

I use the free version - my team only has 12 workers - and is really easy to comunicate with my costumers, and of course, talk with my team about whats going on, in real time.

The costumers are more likely to talk wirh us with the "chat button". We received a lot of good feedbacks after using this in our website.

What do you dislike?

I really, really could use a mobile app. And of course I really need more data to analysis my costumers. Is really hard sometimes to help them, more BI would be useful (time spent at my page, where they clicked...).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're willing to use a really smart and simple help desk, use HappyFox. Is really, really good. Unfortunately, lacks some features to my company, but for small business is really great.

My biggest problem is the support. I need to be avaiable with my costumers 24/7. I needed an easy and simple channel to keep in touch with them, and using HappyFox was a nice experience. Unfortunately I need more data, like the time the costumers stay in my page, and where they clicked... I couldn'd find any of that in HappyFOx (at least in the trial). Of course we had a lot of benefits, we only used e-mail before HappyFox and our mailboxes were always filled with support e-mails. You guys helped us reaching these costumers in a easier and simpler way.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Antoine C.</span>
Antoine C.

"The Happy Fox Experience "

What do you like best?

The best feature of Happy Fox I like, is the ability to easily check your chat history in efficient manner. Sometimes, when I need critical information out of a chat I may have had yesterday or earlier this week. I'm always able to go back and retrieve that information. Another feature I'm quite fond of in the Happy Fox chat, is the way the traffic arrives, when there's multiple chats out there, you can easily see all the request to the left. The Happy Fox system, tell you exactly how long your visitor has been there, and some leading information to what they might be requesting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when you have multiple chats opened, clicking and navigating to the others can sometimes be hard. For example, if I have one chat window open, and another responds, clicking back over sometimes requires multiple clicks. This is turn makes it sometimes difficult for you to be efficient in replying and getting results. Another feature, I'm not too fond, of is the fact, that you can not copy information from the chat to paste in other areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy the experience, I've used many other chat systems before, this one is very simple and efficient.

We are solving communication problems in business, we have realized that if a customer can not get immediate assistance over the phone they will chat in. This allows us to address a problem on a different medium producing the same results. With technology at the brink of our finger tips, we are able to easily communicate with one another and Happy Fox solves the website business communication relationship of B2C.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Nanotechnology
User in Nanotechnology

"Easy to Use and Very Versatile"

What do you like best?

Out team found it very easy to use. The learning curve was easy and the design is very intuitive. We also loved the ease of branding different websites and the ability to see other agents chatting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, maybe more sound notification options to choose from to alert when a chat is initiated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a question, their customer support at HappyFox Chat is really good. We also use the HappyFox ticket and knowledgebase system, which integrate really well with the chat. Another tip is if you want to bring in your HappyFox chat leads to a CRM program, Zapier can help.We use it to put HappyFox Chat leads into Ontraport automatically - our emailing and CRM system.

Easily brands two different websites without having to go through a bunch of complicated code. We love that one person can handle the chats on both sites when needed because they all come into a central place. It's also cool that you can see another agent chatting and then offer them a helpful answer offline if you see they need it. Customers find it easy to use as well.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Rodrigo D.</span>
Rodrigo D.

"Easy and simple chat for your site."

What do you like best?

One of the best chat programs that i have ever used, its usage is simple and neat, and requires almost no technical knowledge. I found Happy Fox when i was in search with a chat app that had integration with pipedrive, our crm tool, and its one of the free happy fox integrations. I also am using the mailchimp integration, that helps to grow my contact list.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more customization in the widget, but its good enough. If there were more forms to chose the font, the color, the format of the window, the aspect of the text, i would be more satisfied. another thing that i would like to have is a desktop application. it would be easier to use the tool, and easier for me to control my team, this way they have to use a browser, and that can be distracting for them. By having a desktop app, i would have more control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to use, and they are also programming a lot of new implementations..

To have a cheap and simple chat application and access all my records and chats. If you need a tool that can solve your common user relationship problems, happy fox is the tool. using the tool is a no brainier and even your most limited staff member can do it.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Josh T.</span>
Josh T.

"Great Website For Live Chat!"

What do you like best?

The customers having the ability to chat with us while on the website, and we can respond quickly and easily to their requests and questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could capture more contact information on the customers who initiate chats with us without having to pay for the premium service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For smaller companies, this is a great way to get your foot in the door to using a Live Chat feature for your website without having to pay anything.

Customers who don't have time to make a phone call can still converse with our Customer Service Team. This has been very beneficial in that all 4 on our team can respond to the same customer without transferring phone calls around.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>elfat g.</span>
elfat g.

"Very efficient and useful"

What do you like best?

I can speak to customers just as I can on the phone. I can transfer a chat using command features and I can even save time by using set canned responses.

What do you dislike?

Customers can stay idle for a while and I think a notification system for the customer would be good, just to let them know sometimes we are waiting on their response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using foxchat especially if you have a large customer base where you have to cater for many. Especially if you have customers which prefer not to speak on the phone for what ever reason they may have. Some prefer the fact that they do not have to speak a single word to get the same service, especially in today era where we live in a social environment where texting is very predominant.

It saves time for us and the customer as they do not have to phone in to receive the same service with the long waiting times during busy periods.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"This software is great for chatting with our customers!"

What do you like best?

This software is very easy to use and is a great way to quickly communicate with your customers. I like the History feature where you can review the history of the previous chats. I also like the Visitors feature to see how many people are currently accessing the site.

What do you dislike?

One thing I have found that would be a nice feature is if it would allow each of the agents to speak with one another through some kind of chat between the agents, Currently there is no feature that I can see that allows agents to chat with one another. I also wish the software would allow customers to choose which agent they would like to chat with instead of the software just putting the chat into a queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This chat software is great for connecting with your customers quickly and efficiently. The software is very easy to use and very user friendly. Highly recommended.

We have benefited from being able to easier communicate with our customers in a more timely manner. We have also helped to eliminate some calls to our office. A benefit we have realized is that the younger generation is more inclined to chat with a customer service rep than they are to call in when they have questions.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Justin M.</span>
Justin M.

"Great Chat, Little bit of Issues"

What do you like best?

I like the look and feel of the chat It works great with my business.

What do you dislike?

Problems with the chat. I like being remote so the app on my phone is a big issue. After 30 mins it always logs me off!!! You also can't set a distinctive ring tone for when a chat comes in.

Another issue is if your computer is on for a while or goes to sleep when it comes back on it says you are online even know you are offline. Toggle is stuck and doesnt work. Have to log out and log back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the bugs.

Gives clients more options to get in touch.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Mia F.</span>
Mia F.

"Easy to use and effective!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this chat solution is to implement on my website, and how quickly my colleagues were able to pick it up! It makes answering quick questions from our customers so simple.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would like to have added is the ability to style the triggered chats differently. There is a css solution, but I have yet to figure out how to implement that just yet.

We have a 50% bounce rate on our website. We would like to answer any questions regarding our product or delivery charges quickly to encourage orders being placed.

""Happy" HappyFox User"

What do you like best?

HappyFox is very user-friendly, especially when handling multiple chat windows, and is visually appealing as well. It is extremely simple to run reports and pull data (chat volume, agent leaderboard, missed chats) and it integrates well with SalesForce too. HappyFox is customizable, easy to install on a company website and my agents love it. It

What do you dislike?

It does not appear to be possible for an administrator to log an agent off live chat, which can be frustrating if an agent leaves him or herself logged in and leaves their desk (as a workaround, we've been deactivating users). On other chat platforms, we've been able to see what customers are typing before they hit "send," which allows agents to plan their responses. Additionally, often HappyFox freezes (it'll appear that everything is normal, until you realize that the active chats on the left side of the screen and inactive and there are new chats that cannot be seen) and we are forced to log out and log back into the platform. I also wish there was a way to search historical chats - there does not seem to be a way to filter historical chats, making it difficult to find one that you are looking for. There is also not a way to view chat comments by agent, you must open each individual historical chat to view customer comments.

The business problem we had was that we could not integrate live chat with SalesForce, our CRM, but were able to do so upon adopting HappyFox. Furthermore, it was difficult for agents to handle multiple chats because each chat was on a different tab - HappyFox creates a streamlined experience for fielding numerous chats. Our previous chat platform was a horrible customer experience on mobile since it was very outdated - HappyFox not only offers a much better customer experience but it follows customers around to each page of our website and tells us which page they are on.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Aissam O.</span>
Aissam O.

"Retention rates goes up"

What do you like best?

I have been using this app on all my websites. One account is enough. The app works great and one of the most useful features is the chat trigger.

Also the iPhone app helps a lot. If you're not in front of your computer you can easily answer customers requests!

What do you dislike?

The Mac app bug, but it was fixed since then

With the chat app I saved so many sales. A lot of my customers could not find answers to their questions. By using the chat, I was able to reduce the abandonment rate.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Curtis F.</span>
Curtis F.

"Very useful chat service!"

What do you like best?

HappyFox Chat offers various functions that make it stand out from basic chat systems with the ability to view the people who are visiting and the agents who are online, making it great for any business for both the customer and the business.

What do you dislike?

HappyFox chat offers everything you can ask for in a chat system and more, nothing to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

HappyFox Chat is a top-notched chat system.

HappyFox Chat has been one of our main ways of answering anybody's questions regarding the hosting of events in our building.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Jonathan D.</span>
Jonathan D.

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

How the messenger can interact & make the first contact with customers on our website by providing an automatic response. This helps us to open a dialogue with the customer.

What do you dislike?

That you are unable to have multiple agents in a chat with customers. This would help our organisation as different colleagues have specialised knowledge when speaking to a potential customer in the crucial early moments of the discussion

Gives us a wider reach & allows us to connect to more potential clients, who may not be able to contact us via telephone or email

"Great Chat Program! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to see our customers information and have access to the information that we need. I really like how quick and easy it is to used canned responses. The program is user friendly and easy to understand. The layout is really great, it is nice to be able to upload my own canned responses as well as use the shared ones. I feel that our customers like the program as well. It is easy to understand from their end.

What do you dislike?

The notification sound is a little obnoxious, but no major issues. There is not a lot that I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program! It looks good and works great!

We assist customers with issues they have with their accounts and help them with questions about our products.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Ushan B.</span>
Ushan B.

"IT Tech Chat"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Happy fox chat is that many users can be logged in at once. There are also admins who can see the conversations happening across the team! Desktop notifications are very slick. Very useful. If you have happy fox open on a second monitor it will still notify on the main as well.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I wish was implemented is an easy teamviewer or remote log in option.

Some business problems I am solving are if teachers are currently having their kids take a test and does not want to disturb his or her students he or she can send in a chat request.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Great fit and easy integration"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to replace our previous support software with happyfox. The setup was very easy and initiative for the basics. Even setting all of our smart rules was easy enough for our 60 year old support manager.

What do you dislike?

That the help desk application does not have it's own desktop application. The browser run application is very nice, but sometimes it would be nice to have a desktop application.

The biggest problem that was solved with happyfox was that we use to have issues fall through the cracks. This means that some time a customer would submit an issue and we would all miss it, so the customer would never get any assistance with their issue or an answer to their question.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Matt Z.</span>
Matt Z.

"Business Communication at it's best"

What do you like best?

HappyFox Chat is an effective way to communicate with our website traffic in a non-intrusive manner that also is cost-effective (free).

What do you dislike?

The ability to target customers would be interesting that visit certain pages, return multiple times, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HappyFox Chat is a good solution if you're considering trialing Chat with your website.

We're now able to reach out directly to customers who are learning about our solution, but not interested enough to prompt an email thread or phone call. Chat allows us to quickly communicate with customers in a non-intrusive way.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Dario C.</span>
Dario C.

"Great option "

What do you like best?

What i do like about Happy Chat is that i can handle all the chats in just one app. We receive chat from our page and from Facebook at the same. time

What do you dislike?

I think HappyChat can have a more CRM oriented development. I would like to have all the client info in one place.

We get out clients closer. It's amazing how confortable they feel chatting with us, and we increment our sales by 10% compared to clients contacting us via email

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Peter S.</span>
Peter S.

"We needed a built in chat feature. HappyFox has been a great solution. We use it mobile and deskto"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can run mobile as well as on a local machine.

What do you dislike?

On my IOS app, using happyfox has been a little odd. It logs me out at unexpected times.

When someone forgets to turn the feature off, it make us appear to be there to chat when we actually are not. This is our fault of course but is confusing for the customers. If there was a schedule tool that would be great. I.E. it automatically logs us off at 5pm etc.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Nicole S.</span>
Nicole S.

"Super Handy!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that my customers can reach me without a phone call or email they need to wait for. They are able to get an immediate response with little to no wait time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the chat is how long it takes to accept the chat.

The customers are getting much faster response times from the support group.

HappyFox Chat review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"CEO"

What do you like best?

I really like the free online chat client that integrates directly with the Happy Fox ticketing system. Since we have it integrated also with Salesforce, we get all of these chats in our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have issues with the Mac app not working properly. No one else on my team experiences this, so it could be something specific to my machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its got great bang for the buck and seems to work very well with the various integrations.

We use it for tracking customer tickets and it does a great job of that. The notification and reminder system helps us stay on top of issues.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Ivan G.</span>
Ivan G.

"Customer support chat channel"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to implement, a lot of features, transcripts coming to email.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application in not synchronized with web app. Messages are not coming. Also it would be nice that web app notify me when I am offline, or when my session ends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to implement, a lot of features, transcripts coming to email

We are using HappyFox as customer support channel, so that is big problem solver for our customers and for us.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Carissa L.</span>
Carissa L.

"Admin & Customer Support Specialist"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and alert sounds

Tracking of messages while we're away

Easy to find transcripts

Clear windows

What do you dislike?

Cannot highlight and copy info from active chat easily. It scrolls down automatically when you're trying to so do. Inconvenient when trying to look up information in our system or create forms with customer provided information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and maintain. More polished than other platforms we've tried.

Timely communication. Cuts down on missed phone calls and lengthy email threads

HappyFox Chat review by <span>britt c.</span>
britt c.

"easy, clear and a tool i could now never go without!"

What do you like best?

the layout on both ends for the chat experience is SO easy and user friendly. i able to look at the overview of everything happyfox offers for stats

What do you dislike?

there really isn't anything i dislike. this system is the best i've ever worked with and it is superior to all others

Recommendations to others considering the product

For an easy way to communicate with customers and improve all aspects of your company, (from sales, to quality control) HappyFox Chat is for you!

quality control. seeing the rating of my customers they give after speaking with me. i'm able to reflect and better improve to give them a better experience.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Easy to use and learn."

What do you like best?

I appreciate being able to include canned responses and receive offline messages. HappyFox Chat is easy to use and quick to learn. There are plenty of features available that allow the users to cater their experience to their needs.

What do you dislike?

The functionality to actually become unavailable (i.e. logged out) is not as intuitive as I would prefer. Also, notifications of chats is not too customizable. It would help to have some feature that allows for customization of notifications to either be obtrusive, such as a notification popping up on screen, or to stay in the background (similar to a small notification on the tab that has HappyFox chat open).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you look into all the available features that HappyFox Chat has to offer to be sure it is right for you. Depending on the volume of chats and representatives needed, there may be more features that are required.

With HappyFox chat we are able to communicate with our customers quickly. Although we have an email system in place, the customer can feel free to ask a simple, quick question and receive an immediate answer. This keeps them looking through the site and finding items they are interested in purchasing. This provides the customer with an immediate response to their question and a log of our communication when complete. With these logs we are able to look back in our feedback and see what improvements can be made to better assist our customers.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"A Great, Full Feature Chat Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that when I am engaged in a chat with a customer I am able to see what webpages they have viewed, and what products they have added to their cart. It functions quickly, without lag time that I have experienced with other chat services.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would show the customer email so I could reference them via email during the chat if needed. It would also be great to be able to upload product images to the chats, to help customers determine specific versions of products they are considering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great, full feature chat service that integrates with Shopify, or other main websites you will be very pleased with Happy Fox Chat. It allows you to seamlessly and quickly communicate in real-time with your customers while they are on your website. We have been very impressed with this service and the ease with which it works.

We have been able to communicate with many customers at once, saving us time, and call backs that often result in missed customers. Our customers are also able to more quickly determine which products, and go directly to them with the page links we can upload to the chats.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Paige H.</span>
Paige H.

"Great Experience - Definitely Signing Up after Trial"

What do you like best?

HappyFox is easy to use, intuitive and fun. I like that I can turn agents on and off easily, and we've been using the automated response triggers with success.

What do you dislike?

Right now, there is nothing I dislike. It's pricey for the higher levels, but I dare say worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if it works for you and your team. We like it a lot, and we look forward to seeing it's full integration potential.

Converting customers via chat. That's why we decided to use a chat function, and we've been pleased so far.

HappyFox Chat review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Overall chat experience has been good!"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness and location of the chat widget. Also, like the option adding custom fields and happyfox api

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything! Mostly, in offline mode, it looks like there is too much content to read to leave a message. Though I like your current API, it will be great if we can plugin to read the chat and analyize using machine learning tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look out for HappyFox API

Easy of use

Checkout the APIs

Sales support and support after the sale!

Benefits,

- Happyfox api

- Team inbox

- Pop-up Chat

- Notifications

- In-App Messaging

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Beth K.</span>
Beth K.

"We use HappyFox HelpDesk now using Chat too"

What do you like best?

Love the interface, very easy to navigate. The system does everything we want it to do

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. HappyFox does most of what we need it to do.

Answering prospect/client questions in real time. Able to send questions to our "ticketing system" for Support and Client Services in an easy fashion.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Designer D.</span>
Designer D.

"Simple Easy & EFFECTIVE!"

What do you like best?

Happy Fox has taken our customer service level to the next level, with the ability to reach out and chat with our hopeful customers the possibilities of sales have increased.

What do you dislike?

nothing as of yet, but if I find something I will be sure to let you know :]

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of web traffic, UPGRADE. Its worth every penny!

increased awareness in customer support.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Alfred G.</span>
Alfred G.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Its very simple to set up and the slack integrations are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The service is pretty good overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Its much easier to use then services like fresh desk.

We are solving our problem of having a live chat on our website. Its great because we have had a good amount of people purchase our product just because we were there talking to them.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Cherish G.</span>
Cherish G.

"Three years with HappyFox and still love it"

What do you like best?

It's free, it's reliable, I can get offline messages as well as participate in live chat, they always have new features even for free users (my favorite recently is the Slack integration)

What do you dislike?

I would have to say when new features are released you have to find them yourself. Not a lot of great notifications for when or how to use the new tools.

It's a great way for us to connect people who have questions about our service directly to team members who can get them on the phone and start building relationships.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Miao X.</span>
Miao X.

"Multi-window chat is good"

What do you like best?

Agents can see multiple chat windows. That is very helpful since most chats have some delay between messages.

What do you dislike?

"End chat" doesn't need to be an explicit step as Happyfoxchat made it. Chatra's continual chat is closer to the chat experience we want.

It takes two clicks to minimize the chat window, which should be just one click.

Custom variables for the visitors are not directly visible to agent by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works fine for regular online support.

Just like all the live chat services out there, happyfoxchat gives you the ability to communicate with your visitors.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Great starting point for chat (with room to grow)"

What do you like best?

I like that we've been able to try HappyFox chat at $0 while we decide if we're fully going to embrace live chat on our site.

What do you dislike?

that we've not fully decided to upgrade to at least try out some of the other features. And also that I sometimes forget to sign out and miss chats unintentionally.

just trying to catch some of the online traffic that doesn't go fully forward with submitting a form or calling us and maybe try to just chat a bit to generate interest.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Nathan S.</span>
Nathan S.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have canned responses and multiple agents online at any one time

What do you dislike?

There are not features that I do not like.

We were spending upwards of £500 per month to have an external company handle live chat and it did not give the responses or control that we required. We moved to HappyFox and it resolved this for a lower price

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Tyler N.</span>
Tyler N.

"Best B2C Chat Platform Out There!! "

What do you like best?

How user friendly the platform is for new members. I love how it can be integrated with other programs such as SalesForce.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike is that in order to have another co-worker assist in the chat, you need to send the chat over to them compared to both working on the chat together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to be more organized!

How to best serve our customers. Their comments and questions lead us towards bettering our overall webpage platform.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great way to extend support to customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to answer multiple chats and the conclusion of chat automatically creates a ticket for our general happyfox account

What do you dislike?

Limited options for the free version, although we plan to purchase the full version soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a base of canned responses to answer frequently asked questions

I am an Technical Support team leader at Florida State University. We utility happy fox to answers tickets and now chat interactions with faculty, staff and students. The benefits include ease of access, using quick canned responses in chat, and the ability to place the widget within our knowledge base

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"A Far Superior Chat From the Rest!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Fluid look and feel! Chat logs are easy to read. Interface is simple. Facebook messenger is a plus!

What do you dislike?

Inability to as admin to log out reps that forgot to logout at end of shift. Other than that I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Trial and you will be amazed!

Ease of use for our customers has made chat more effective for us and our customers. Facebook messenger being integrated has also made our response rate much better!

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Jack B.</span>
Jack B.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to teach others to use and easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Would be great to get some extra info on people you're chatting to

Support desk is done entirely using HappyFox and HappyFox Chat

HappyFox Chat review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Happy Fox Chat Reveiw"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, can access it over the web and download happy fox chat onto your computer. Easily interact with customers and provide a better customer experience.

What do you dislike?

The web version of happy fox chat sometimes glitches and cant reply to customer so i have to refresh the page and then can type. This causes a delay in responding to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download computer version of happy fox chat to answer chats.

Just general product questions and reduces the telephone enquirers coming in.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Troy R.</span>
Troy R.

"Happy Fox Chat is an effective tool for providing prospective customers with quick answers."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's a real time tool.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could automatically sign in and sign out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unable to upload a screen shot showing myself logged in and the version of software we're using. I tried several formats (PNG, PDF, DOC etc...).

Our inside sales team can quickly and effectively answer customers immediate needs.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Marko J.</span>
Marko J.

"Very reliable, easy to use! :) "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Great ux, we also integrate with our chat on slack

What do you dislike?

So far so good, nothing to add much honestly.

We are selling bus tickets. Its very important that we have customer support in this form.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Paul T.</span>
Paul T.

"Great online chat solution for small business"

What do you like best?

It's free and it works a treat - our customers love it (and use it!!)

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike, it's simple to install and it works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - it's simple to set up and get running. You'll never look back!

I needed a simple chat solution for answering online queries, as a small business most providers were out of my price range for the benefits we'd see, HappyFoxChat is great.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Arsalan R.</span>
Arsalan R.

"Best Free Chat software."

What do you like best?

This is the nest free chat software i cam across for wordpress website. Free MAC/Windows software as well.

What do you dislike?

Some premium services not free :p but its a nice software.

we are an IT Training Institute

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Florenda B.</span>
Florenda B.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly Happy Fox is. I like being able to see customers previous chats so that we can see what sort of issues they have and if they are repeat issues.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have access to previous chats from tickets but I think it should be possible

We can see previous chats and figure out customer situations a lot faster.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I use Happy Fox for my website and love it. It's just me, so I can't speak for using additional users, but I'm really happy with the interface and pricing.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike, it's really intuitive and simple to use. I still get the "invite your colleague popup" which is kinda annoying but haven't yet contacted them about it

Helps me keep in touch with potential clients

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Brianne G.</span>
Brianne G.

"I love Happy Fox Chat!"

What do you like best?

I like the way all the chats are available in one screen. I also like the chat history and quick notes.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't show the city AND state.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love their service and implentation was relatively easy.

We were trying to solve our availability to our customers. Now they are able to reach us by phone, email, and chat.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator

"Very nice plugin for our shopware shop"

What do you like best?

We use HappyFox Chat for our website. I like it that we can access it in the browser and via app.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike... I mean we have the free version, so the expectations aren't that high.

We use it on our website. Customers can get in touch with us easily.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Donna G.</span>
Donna G.

"Happy Fox Happy Customers"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of data collected per chat.

What do you dislike?

Not requiring an email address or capturing the email address of the customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

HappyFox is a great tool if you wish to be able to answer your customers questions in real time.

Being able to answer customer questions in real time. More orders.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Darius Alexander M.</span>
Darius Alexander M.

"Great Free Live Chat Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to have multiple users and the seamless integration.

What do you dislike?

The pay features should be included in the free tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change the paid services to more upper level for the price point.

The ability to reach customers in the media formats they use the most for purchasing used equipment. Our website is much more efficient with this tool.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Carrie H.</span>
Carrie H.

"Superior Chat Application"

What do you like best?

Simple interface, integration w/Facebook messenger

What do you dislike?

Can be a little glitchy sometimes and I won't see a chat come in, though I hear it on a colleague's computer.

We have easier instant communication with customers. Provides them a way to ask a simple question that is faster than email and less time-consuming (for us) than a phone call.

HappyFox Chat review by Consultant in Airlines/Aviation
Consultant in Airlines/Aviation

"HappyFox Chat Review"

What do you like best?

We are able to navigate and direct our conversations to the correct people with ease. Being able to make sure that our customers are in touch with the right people has reflected well with our customer experience.

What do you dislike?

There is an initial learning curve that you must overcome. However, this learning curve is not extremely difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend HappyFox Chat

We are solving communication problems inside and outside of the office. We have benefited by receiving positive customer feedback.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Corina L.</span>
Corina L.

"Good SImple Live chat product"

What do you like best?

The interface and admin console is easy and intuitive

What do you dislike?

Support through email isn't great - but the support on live chat works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try thier free trial for a month before signing on.

We're able to speak with people visiting our site.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Love how this links to my salesforce and also shows who messaged me when I am not connected.

What do you dislike?

The is nothing at all wrong with the service.

I have been able to answer customer or potential customers questions without needing to call.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Plastics
Administrator in Plastics

"HappyFox has helped our company achieve success without complication"

What do you like best?

Slack integration is the best feature that HappyFox integrates in its free tier. I wish they could implement chat within slack itself.

What do you dislike?

Our company uses slack a lot. The only bad part about happyfox chat is that slack cannot be integrated with a reply option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something in the free tier that wouldn't break the bank.

We are tackling new challenges everyday. People from all around the world contact us through our chat, to help them achieve the impossible in irrigation.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Göran S.</span>
Göran S.

"Easy to implement and use!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement on your site and you can use the agent on your desktop and mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

The pling sound that you can't turn of on your website.

Helping visitors to anwser their questions fast.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Rodrigo P.</span>
Rodrigo P.

"excelent customer service"

What do you like best?

happy fox has a great customer service. Very attentious and focused on helping us quickly.

What do you dislike?

lacks some features like transfering chats

we were able to reduce our ART by 97%, and our customer service line to Zero!

Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"I have been using happy for chat for a few months now and it been amazing. Very easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easily access chats, I am able to create canned responses, I am able to use the mobile app. I am able to customize the chat some what to my own liking. I have only been using this for 3 month and I look forward to continue working with happy fox.

What do you dislike?

That I am unable to delete canned responses

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a user friendly platform. Very easy to use 5 starts.

Sales query's

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Heather R.</span>
Heather R.

"Happy with HappyFox"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and is also easy to set-up.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing at this point that we dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

would certainly recommend

We are happy to be able to provide an additional channel for clients to contact us.

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Jacqui L.</span>
Jacqui L.

"Efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

simple and efficient, easy to respond and as admin ensures quality monitoring

What do you dislike?

useful features all require upgrade - currenty only using free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its simple and effective. Love the "canned response" function

Lead generation. Have benefited by making contact with new customers

"Does what it says"

What do you like best?

It's simple and straight to the point. The interface is also really nice and it's pretty quick to work.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization on the free version but I guess it is by design.

Support is provided directly to customers via chat.

HappyFox Chat review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Graphic Design
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Graphic Design

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

the ability to monitor where the user is on the page and speak with them

What do you dislike?

Not being able to have more than one email for notification

Recommendations to others considering the product

Us it, it is very good

Increased business

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Juan David P.</span>
Juan David P.

"The best app for my business"

What do you like best?

I love being able to communicate with my app users and give them remote support

What do you dislike?

The reports for the free plan do not provide much information

Users support, marketing

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Robert C.</span>
Robert C.

"Happy Chat user "

What do you like best?

Puts us in contact with the customer faster than sending an email.

What do you dislike?

It has locked up on me a couple times. We have to uninstall and then re-install.

Order tracking, product troubleshooting, pricing and lead times.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Perfect tool for the job."

What do you like best?

Ease of setup/installation and excellent reliability statistics. The design is also really user friendly - it took very little time for us as a company to get up and running with the interface.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an integration for SalesforceIQ!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Solving the problem of widening our lead acquisition. We've been more effective at responding to customers as a result of using this product.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Absolutely happy with it"

What do you like best?

App for Mac and iphone are really useful

What do you dislike?

Not as personalizable as i would like. I'd like to personalize the whole of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every single web should have a chat

My clients love it!

HappyFox Chat review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Great"

What do you like best?

Easy location and page views, lead generation

What do you dislike?

No answer, sometimes it freezes on the screen

Easy communication to clients, clients enjoy to type if cannot speak

HappyFox Chat review by <span>Mark W.</span>
Mark W.

"Great customer sservice"

What do you like best?

Able to see visitors, help them with online chat, etc.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

works great

Able to chat with people real time. Answer quesitons

HappyFox Chat review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Easy and Amazing"

What do you like best?

How fast and easy everything is. Easy access

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet but just give me a little time

Helping customers with any printing problem or question they may have

HappyFox Chat review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Good"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and customers enjoy being able to chat directly

What do you dislike?

The chat in the front is not customizable

Customer can chat live - helps with sales

"New but loving it"

What do you like best?

Super simple and easy to understand. Little to no training needed

What do you dislike?

Some of the design characteristics could look nicer

Easier integration with customers

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Happy fox is a breeze to set up, navigate through and use. "

What do you like best?

I was in charge of setting up our accounts and the entire process was very simple. Also great customer support.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found any issues with the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a clean and easy to use interface.

We are hoping that enabling Happy Fox chat will help us to answer customer questions without them needing to call in.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Great Chat "

What do you like best?

Runs well in the background. Poses no problems.

What do you dislike?

Would like to change alert sound and change volume.

Website visitor chats.

HappyFox Chat review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great"

What do you like best?

Design of the app it´s great and very user friendly

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, I havent had any problems yet

ecommerce, sales

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very Good Application to track the Chats"

What do you like best?

I loved the application way they developed and it is easy to use and user-friendly. It is easy to track the chat history.

What do you dislike?

I dont see any dislikes in the Happy Fox Chat till now

I'm able to interact with the customers, those who are looking for my product when they visit the website.

"great experience"

What do you like best?

its super easy to use. clients love to have fast contact for support

What do you dislike?

i would prefer if we could disable the chat out of working hours. often we receive too many offline mensages and we end up not being able to reply all of them.

easy contact with clients is the best part.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Paper & Forest Products
User in Paper & Forest Products

"Great Experience "

What do you like best?

Multiple agent and chat format, ability to see chat history easily

What do you dislike?

ongoing chats under a different agent are not easily visible - from a monitoring point of view a manager being able to follow a chat live would be useful

Website lead conversion has been problematic, customers have really responded to live chat agents

HappyFox Chat review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Happy Fox Chat "

What do you like best?

I like how easy this is to use. The canned responses are great.

What do you dislike?

i dont like how it doesnt seperate days for you chats it would make it easier to go back

Recommendations to others considering the product

seperating chats by days to make easier to research previous chats

Solving customer issues by using this is easier for our customers.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Easy and fast way to talk with clients and answer their question.

What do you dislike?

Might perhaps be nice to have a field for them to add what practice/company they are with.

Easy and effective way to field issues clients have with our software.

"fast answer"

What do you like best?

its free, and get instant conversations people can choose from diferent agents and you get an email from the conversation

What do you dislike?

doestn work well on cell phones I mean the app is not estable

The phone is ringing less than before..

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Power"

What do you like best?

Integration with Slack and Pipedrive. Would love to see more info pulled from Pipedrive CRM and FB Chat notification with HappyFoxChat through Slack.

What do you dislike?

No notification from Slack if message coming from FB

Customer service

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator

"Nice plugin, easy and complete."

What do you like best?

Messages arrive in real time, and I can respond quickly to my clients. The system manages the contacts and I have everything at hand

What do you dislike?

I have no negative argument to provide this plugin

Just work like i need.

HappyFox Chat review by User

"A HappyFox, a Happy User"

What do you like best?

Free software with a good, user-friendly interface and messaging system.

What do you dislike?

Some pop-ups can freeze and prevent you from closing them, forcing you to restart the application.

Communication with customers in regards to our Techbenefits website.

HappyFox Chat review by Consultant in Libraries
Consultant in Libraries

"One of the best"

What do you like best?

The opportunity to get in touch with the customer in an easy and practical way

What do you dislike?

Little information about visitors, and offline support.

I resolve customer questions for my product. They are satisfied and use the product better

HappyFox Chat review by Consultant in Wireless
Consultant in Wireless

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I like that the customer can send us images so we can assist them

What do you dislike?

I would like them to get a message to hold on before we start typing

None

HappyFox Chat review by User in Internet

"Customer Service Representative"

What do you like best?

The Chat feature is helpful and I really like that I can do canned messages

What do you dislike?

Nothing is unsatisfactory to me so far so I am okay

How to help customers quickly

HappyFox Chat review by Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Good program"

What do you like best?

Easy controls, toggle for availabilty and volume

What do you dislike?

No strong dislikes, for the most part the program meets needs

allows us to have direct contact with those using our services

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Super works!"

What do you like best?

Product administration and management is super easy.

What do you dislike?

I'm unable to download name and email of chat history

Swift response to customer complaint & enquiry

HappyFox Chat review by User in Computer Software

"Fox chat"

What do you like best?

I like the speed of this application and good connectivity

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about foxchat at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

NA

Learning about HappyFox Chat?

* We monitor all HappyFox Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.