HappyFox Chat

Live Chat Software for your website.

Work for HappyFox Chat?

Learning about HappyFox Chat?

HappyFox Chat Reviews

Ask HappyFox Chat a Question
Showing 97 HappyFox Chat reviews
HappyFox Chat review by Leah W.
Leah W.

"Fun, easy and effective"

What do you like best?

Fox chat is a quick and easy way to connect with clients from all around the country. It allows me to see what they have been searching which gives me an idea to what they will be speaking to me about. I can also approach clients myself through the visitors icon which encourages more chats to commence. Fox chat also gives you the option to short type text which then turns into a sentence that you have personally created, found in the automate section.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to criticise with Fox Chat, however I feel like spell check would make it a lot easier to type when having a lot of chats open as sometimes replies can be rushed. Also when you get a pop up notification in the corner of the screen it doesn't allow you to access the chat through there, you have to click onto the app itself.

Fox chat is where we tend to book most of our viewings for a number of different properties, it brings us customers from all over the country, who 9 times out of 10 peruse business with us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HappyFox Chat
HappyFox Chat review by Erica F.
Erica F.

"Amazing service"

What do you like best?

After searching relentlessly for a live chat vendor, we finally came across HappyFox Chat and we have not looked back since. With so many integrations, we have been able to accommodate almost all of our needs directly through the interface. Moreover, the staff at HappyFox are always willing to help.

What do you dislike?

We would really like to be able to automate follow up emails post-chat through HubSpot, which the integration currently does not allow for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best in the market and very cost effective.

Utilizing the integration with our HappyFox Help Desk account, we will be able to forward relevant chats to our ticketing system for any existing clients or support requests. This alleviates the pains of having to instruct our chatters to send a separate email themselves (sometimes, this annoys them because they want a quicker way to get things done).

What Live Chat solution do you use?

HappyFox Chat review by Kellie C.
Kellie C.

"Customer support for online tutoring"

What do you like best?

Happy Fox is simple to use with an aesthetically pleasing interface. There is not a lot of training that's needed to learn how to use it. We use it in a very limited capacity, but as such, there's more need for a simple platform to connect with our customers for their immediate needs.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I think the chat information could be displayed in a slightly easier-to-read format when the customer initially starts a chat, or more identifying characteristics could be put at the top of the chat box. But that's being picky. I wish there was a better notification system so that I don't miss chats; some kind of browser notification would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very simple tool for customer support that helps you keep track of your customers' needs at all time. We use Happy Fox in a limited capacity but with all of the options available, I can see us using it when we expand our products.

We can connect with our users directly and immediately so they can get help when they need it. It's always frustrating to have to email customer service just for them to answer a simple question and then have to wait for a response. Immediately helping our customers allows us to solve problems quickly and efficiently, and allows us to connect directly with them so they realize that this company is run by people, not just software.

HappyFox Chat review by Neha D.
Neha D.

"Awesome UI, love saved history!"

What do you like best?

We have about 14 people using Happy Fox on rotation so it's helpful to know who helps who and how many users are visiting the site each day. We each have different profiles so we can see who is on, and the best feature of all is being able to switch a customer from one support person to another so that they are getting the right answers without having to wait too long.

What do you dislike?

I'm not really sure what the updates every week do, even though I know there are build notes somewhere. Otherwise, it's been pretty straightforward and clear for us to work with.

We were trying to find the best way to keep our customer support in-house, and we've found that Happy Fox is super easy to customize to fit our needs. We can have it running in the background while we do our day-to-day tasks and can attend to questions as they come through the door.

HappyFox Chat review by Patrick M.
Patrick M.

"Excellent app"

What do you like best?

I love the clean and easy-to-use interface. HappyFox Chat has all-round great functionalities (mobile app, desktop app, web app...) and excellent integrations with other services such as Wordpress!

What do you dislike?

Limited integrations on free accounts for very small businesses who don't need a paid account, limited customization. I would like to see an artificial intelligence integration through api.ai or example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to install on any platform. I tried looking at lots of other solutions but HappyFox Chat is the best solution out there. I think it's a fantastic service that can only get better and better.

We have been using HappyFox Chat on our company's website for over a year and a half now, and it has converted visitors into customers on many occasions. Being ready and available at any time to respond to a visitor's questions (via the mobile app) is very reassuring for the visitor and creates trust and confidence in our business.

HappyFox Chat review by Kirstin D.
Kirstin D.

"Quick and Easy Setup"

What do you like best?

This is one of the easiest chat systems I have used. It is easy to install and setup. There are many integrations that work for my clients.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to capture the pre-form information even with the triggered actions. Especially name and email for future follow up.

There are some many people out there looking up information who have questions, having chat on your website makes you the winner in answering those questions when visitors have them instead of leaving them to flounder around on the web or worse, on your website. Making the user experience that much more enjoyable.

HappyFox Chat review by Byron S.
Byron S.

"HappyFox Chat is a clean, easy-to-use chat system "

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of chats with customers, as well as the text of those chats. Additionally, the ability to see how many individuals are waiting, and to summarize our chat activity over a period of time is very useful. Lastly, we like the ability to predefine responses, both automatic replies and ones that our users can load up and send without spending the time to type them out more than once.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be a way to set hours of operation such that the customer receives a different Away message when our office is closed versus when all operators are busy or no one is signed in. Also, it would be nice to be able to let supervisors assign inbound chats to specific users, or join chats in progress.

We are allowing our customers another means of getting in touch with us, one that is more convenient for a segment of our customer base which is either too busy or not comfortable with calling us or visiting in person. HappyFox Chat gives us the ability to answer questions and solve problems for our customers in a way that they are comfortable with.

HappyFox Chat review by Gabriel L.
Gabriel L.

"HappyFox is a nice and easy way to talk with costumers"

What do you like best?

I use the free version - my team only has 12 workers - and is really easy to comunicate with my costumers, and of course, talk with my team about whats going on, in real time.

The costumers are more likely to talk wirh us with the "chat button". We received a lot of good feedbacks after using this in our website.

What do you dislike?

I really, really could use a mobile app. And of course I really need more data to analysis my costumers. Is really hard sometimes to help them, more BI would be useful (time spent at my page, where they clicked...).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're willing to use a really smart and simple help desk, use HappyFox. Is really, really good. Unfortunately, lacks some features to my company, but for small business is really great.

My biggest problem is the support. I need to be avaiable with my costumers 24/7. I needed an easy and simple channel to keep in touch with them, and using HappyFox was a nice experience. Unfortunately I need more data, like the time the costumers stay in my page, and where they clicked... I couldn'd find any of that in HappyFOx (at least in the trial). Of course we had a lot of benefits, we only used e-mail before HappyFox and our mailboxes were always filled with support e-mails. You guys helped us reaching these costumers in a easier and simpler way.

HappyFox Chat review by Antoine C.
Antoine C.

"The Happy Fox Experience "

What do you like best?

The best feature of Happy Fox I like, is the ability to easily check your chat history in efficient manner. Sometimes, when I need critical information out of a chat I may have had yesterday or earlier this week. I'm always able to go back and retrieve that information. Another feature I'm quite fond of in the Happy Fox chat, is the way the traffic arrives, when there's multiple chats out there, you can easily see all the request to the left. The Happy Fox system, tell you exactly how long your visitor has been there, and some leading information to what they might be requesting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, when you have multiple chats opened, clicking and navigating to the others can sometimes be hard. For example, if I have one chat window open, and another responds, clicking back over sometimes requires multiple clicks. This is turn makes it sometimes difficult for you to be efficient in replying and getting results. Another feature, I'm not too fond, of is the fact, that you can not copy information from the chat to paste in other areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy the experience, I've used many other chat systems before, this one is very simple and efficient.

We are solving communication problems in business, we have realized that if a customer can not get immediate assistance over the phone they will chat in. This allows us to address a problem on a different medium producing the same results. With technology at the brink of our finger tips, we are able to easily communicate with one another and Happy Fox solves the website business communication relationship of B2C.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Nanotechnology
User in Nanotechnology

"Easy to Use and Very Versatile"

What do you like best?

Out team found it very easy to use. The learning curve was easy and the design is very intuitive. We also loved the ease of branding different websites and the ability to see other agents chatting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, maybe more sound notification options to choose from to alert when a chat is initiated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a question, their customer support at HappyFox Chat is really good. We also use the HappyFox ticket and knowledgebase system, which integrate really well with the chat. Another tip is if you want to bring in your HappyFox chat leads to a CRM program, Zapier can help.We use it to put HappyFox Chat leads into Ontraport automatically - our emailing and CRM system.

Easily brands two different websites without having to go through a bunch of complicated code. We love that one person can handle the chats on both sites when needed because they all come into a central place. It's also cool that you can see another agent chatting and then offer them a helpful answer offline if you see they need it. Customers find it easy to use as well.

HappyFox Chat review by Rodrigo D.
Rodrigo D.

"Easy and simple chat for your site."

What do you like best?

One of the best chat programs that i have ever used, its usage is simple and neat, and requires almost no technical knowledge. I found Happy Fox when i was in search with a chat app that had integration with pipedrive, our crm tool, and its one of the free happy fox integrations. I also am using the mailchimp integration, that helps to grow my contact list.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more customization in the widget, but its good enough. If there were more forms to chose the font, the color, the format of the window, the aspect of the text, i would be more satisfied. another thing that i would like to have is a desktop application. it would be easier to use the tool, and easier for me to control my team, this way they have to use a browser, and that can be distracting for them. By having a desktop app, i would have more control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its easy to use, and they are also programming a lot of new implementations..

To have a cheap and simple chat application and access all my records and chats. If you need a tool that can solve your common user relationship problems, happy fox is the tool. using the tool is a no brainier and even your most limited staff member can do it.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Happy Fox Chat a tool for winning the day."

What do you like best?

The direct and instant feedback. The ability to track satisfaction levels and interact with customers almost like they are there with you . Getting to find out what people like and dont and being able to quantify the feedback.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could send attachments easier in chat, and create a ticket number in chat to give to a customer. I wish i could send an email from chat or at least trigger one.

We are able to answer question and trouble shoot issues on our website on the fly. Its always nice to provide instant feedback to customers as they have their questions.

HappyFox Chat review by Josh T.
Josh T.

"Great Website For Live Chat!"

What do you like best?

The customers having the ability to chat with us while on the website, and we can respond quickly and easily to their requests and questions.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could capture more contact information on the customers who initiate chats with us without having to pay for the premium service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For smaller companies, this is a great way to get your foot in the door to using a Live Chat feature for your website without having to pay anything.

Customers who don't have time to make a phone call can still converse with our Customer Service Team. This has been very beneficial in that all 4 on our team can respond to the same customer without transferring phone calls around.

HappyFox Chat review by elfat g.
elfat g.

"Very efficient and useful"

What do you like best?

I can speak to customers just as I can on the phone. I can transfer a chat using command features and I can even save time by using set canned responses.

What do you dislike?

Customers can stay idle for a while and I think a notification system for the customer would be good, just to let them know sometimes we are waiting on their response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using foxchat especially if you have a large customer base where you have to cater for many. Especially if you have customers which prefer not to speak on the phone for what ever reason they may have. Some prefer the fact that they do not have to speak a single word to get the same service, especially in today era where we live in a social environment where texting is very predominant.

It saves time for us and the customer as they do not have to phone in to receive the same service with the long waiting times during busy periods.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"This software is great for chatting with our customers!"

What do you like best?

This software is very easy to use and is a great way to quickly communicate with your customers. I like the History feature where you can review the history of the previous chats. I also like the Visitors feature to see how many people are currently accessing the site.

What do you dislike?

One thing I have found that would be a nice feature is if it would allow each of the agents to speak with one another through some kind of chat between the agents, Currently there is no feature that I can see that allows agents to chat with one another. I also wish the software would allow customers to choose which agent they would like to chat with instead of the software just putting the chat into a queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This chat software is great for connecting with your customers quickly and efficiently. The software is very easy to use and very user friendly. Highly recommended.

We have benefited from being able to easier communicate with our customers in a more timely manner. We have also helped to eliminate some calls to our office. A benefit we have realized is that the younger generation is more inclined to chat with a customer service rep than they are to call in when they have questions.

HappyFox Chat review by Justin M.
Justin M.

"Great Chat, Little bit of Issues"

What do you like best?

I like the look and feel of the chat It works great with my business.

What do you dislike?

Problems with the chat. I like being remote so the app on my phone is a big issue. After 30 mins it always logs me off!!! You also can't set a distinctive ring tone for when a chat comes in.

Another issue is if your computer is on for a while or goes to sleep when it comes back on it says you are online even know you are offline. Toggle is stuck and doesnt work. Have to log out and log back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the bugs.

Gives clients more options to get in touch.

HappyFox Chat review by Mia F.
Mia F.

"Easy to use and effective!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this chat solution is to implement on my website, and how quickly my colleagues were able to pick it up! It makes answering quick questions from our customers so simple.

What do you dislike?

The only think I would like to have added is the ability to style the triggered chats differently. There is a css solution, but I have yet to figure out how to implement that just yet.

We have a 50% bounce rate on our website. We would like to answer any questions regarding our product or delivery charges quickly to encourage orders being placed.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator

""Happy" HappyFox User"

What do you like best?

HappyFox is very user-friendly, especially when handling multiple chat windows, and is visually appealing as well. It is extremely simple to run reports and pull data (chat volume, agent leaderboard, missed chats) and it integrates well with SalesForce too. HappyFox is customizable, easy to install on a company website and my agents love it. It

What do you dislike?

It does not appear to be possible for an administrator to log an agent off live chat, which can be frustrating if an agent leaves him or herself logged in and leaves their desk (as a workaround, we've been deactivating users). On other chat platforms, we've been able to see what customers are typing before they hit "send," which allows agents to plan their responses. Additionally, often HappyFox freezes (it'll appear that everything is normal, until you realize that the active chats on the left side of the screen and inactive and there are new chats that cannot be seen) and we are forced to log out and log back into the platform. I also wish there was a way to search historical chats - there does not seem to be a way to filter historical chats, making it difficult to find one that you are looking for. There is also not a way to view chat comments by agent, you must open each individual historical chat to view customer comments.

The business problem we had was that we could not integrate live chat with SalesForce, our CRM, but were able to do so upon adopting HappyFox. Furthermore, it was difficult for agents to handle multiple chats because each chat was on a different tab - HappyFox creates a streamlined experience for fielding numerous chats. Our previous chat platform was a horrible customer experience on mobile since it was very outdated - HappyFox not only offers a much better customer experience but it follows customers around to each page of our website and tells us which page they are on.

HappyFox Chat review by Aissam O.
Aissam O.

"Retention rates goes up"

What do you like best?

I have been using this app on all my websites. One account is enough. The app works great and one of the most useful features is the chat trigger.

Also the iPhone app helps a lot. If you're not in front of your computer you can easily answer customers requests!

What do you dislike?

The Mac app bug, but it was fixed since then

With the chat app I saved so many sales. A lot of my customers could not find answers to their questions. By using the chat, I was able to reduce the abandonment rate.

HappyFox Chat review by Curtis F.
Curtis F.

"Very useful chat service!"

What do you like best?

HappyFox Chat offers various functions that make it stand out from basic chat systems with the ability to view the people who are visiting and the agents who are online, making it great for any business for both the customer and the business.

What do you dislike?

HappyFox chat offers everything you can ask for in a chat system and more, nothing to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

HappyFox Chat is a top-notched chat system.

HappyFox Chat has been one of our main ways of answering anybody's questions regarding the hosting of events in our building.

HappyFox Chat review by Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

How the messenger can interact & make the first contact with customers on our website by providing an automatic response. This helps us to open a dialogue with the customer.

What do you dislike?

That you are unable to have multiple agents in a chat with customers. This would help our organisation as different colleagues have specialised knowledge when speaking to a potential customer in the crucial early moments of the discussion

Gives us a wider reach & allows us to connect to more potential clients, who may not be able to contact us via telephone or email

HappyFox Chat review by User

"Great Chat Program! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to see our customers information and have access to the information that we need. I really like how quick and easy it is to used canned responses. The program is user friendly and easy to understand. The layout is really great, it is nice to be able to upload my own canned responses as well as use the shared ones. I feel that our customers like the program as well. It is easy to understand from their end.

What do you dislike?

The notification sound is a little obnoxious, but no major issues. There is not a lot that I dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program! It looks good and works great!

We assist customers with issues they have with their accounts and help them with questions about our products.

HappyFox Chat review by Ushan B.
Ushan B.

"IT Tech Chat"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Happy fox chat is that many users can be logged in at once. There are also admins who can see the conversations happening across the team! Desktop notifications are very slick. Very useful. If you have happy fox open on a second monitor it will still notify on the main as well.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I wish was implemented is an easy teamviewer or remote log in option.

Some business problems I am solving are if teachers are currently having their kids take a test and does not want to disturb his or her students he or she can send in a chat request.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Great fit and easy integration"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to replace our previous support software with happyfox. The setup was very easy and initiative for the basics. Even setting all of our smart rules was easy enough for our 60 year old support manager.

What do you dislike?

That the help desk application does not have it's own desktop application. The browser run application is very nice, but sometimes it would be nice to have a desktop application.

The biggest problem that was solved with happyfox was that we use to have issues fall through the cracks. This means that some time a customer would submit an issue and we would all miss it, so the customer would never get any assistance with their issue or an answer to their question.

HappyFox Chat review by Matt Z.
Matt Z.

"Business Communication at it's best"

What do you like best?

HappyFox Chat is an effective way to communicate with our website traffic in a non-intrusive manner that also is cost-effective (free).

What do you dislike?

The ability to target customers would be interesting that visit certain pages, return multiple times, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HappyFox Chat is a good solution if you're considering trialing Chat with your website.

We're now able to reach out directly to customers who are learning about our solution, but not interested enough to prompt an email thread or phone call. Chat allows us to quickly communicate with customers in a non-intrusive way.

HappyFox Chat review by Dario C.
Dario C.

"Great option "

What do you like best?

What i do like about Happy Chat is that i can handle all the chats in just one app. We receive chat from our page and from Facebook at the same. time

What do you dislike?

I think HappyChat can have a more CRM oriented development. I would like to have all the client info in one place.

We get out clients closer. It's amazing how confortable they feel chatting with us, and we increment our sales by 10% compared to clients contacting us via email

HappyFox Chat review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"We needed a built in chat feature. HappyFox has been a great solution. We use it mobile and deskto"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can run mobile as well as on a local machine.

What do you dislike?

On my IOS app, using happyfox has been a little odd. It logs me out at unexpected times.

When someone forgets to turn the feature off, it make us appear to be there to chat when we actually are not. This is our fault of course but is confusing for the customers. If there was a schedule tool that would be great. I.E. it automatically logs us off at 5pm etc.

HappyFox Chat review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Super Handy!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that my customers can reach me without a phone call or email they need to wait for. They are able to get an immediate response with little to no wait time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the chat is how long it takes to accept the chat.

The customers are getting much faster response times from the support group.

HappyFox Chat review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"CEO"

What do you like best?

I really like the free online chat client that integrates directly with the Happy Fox ticketing system. Since we have it integrated also with Salesforce, we get all of these chats in our CRM.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have issues with the Mac app not working properly. No one else on my team experiences this, so it could be something specific to my machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its got great bang for the buck and seems to work very well with the various integrations.

We use it for tracking customer tickets and it does a great job of that. The notification and reminder system helps us stay on top of issues.

HappyFox Chat review by Ivan G.
Ivan G.

"Customer support chat channel"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to implement, a lot of features, transcripts coming to email.

What do you dislike?

Mobile application in not synchronized with web app. Messages are not coming. Also it would be nice that web app notify me when I am offline, or when my session ends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, easy to implement, a lot of features, transcripts coming to email

We are using HappyFox as customer support channel, so that is big problem solver for our customers and for us.

HappyFox Chat review by Carissa L.
Carissa L.

"Admin & Customer Support Specialist"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and alert sounds

Tracking of messages while we're away

Easy to find transcripts

Clear windows

What do you dislike?

Cannot highlight and copy info from active chat easily. It scrolls down automatically when you're trying to so do. Inconvenient when trying to look up information in our system or create forms with customer provided information

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and maintain. More polished than other platforms we've tried.

Timely communication. Cuts down on missed phone calls and lengthy email threads

HappyFox Chat review by britt c.
britt c.

"easy, clear and a tool i could now never go without!"

What do you like best?

the layout on both ends for the chat experience is SO easy and user friendly. i able to look at the overview of everything happyfox offers for stats

What do you dislike?

there really isn't anything i dislike. this system is the best i've ever worked with and it is superior to all others

Recommendations to others considering the product

For an easy way to communicate with customers and improve all aspects of your company, (from sales, to quality control) HappyFox Chat is for you!

quality control. seeing the rating of my customers they give after speaking with me. i'm able to reflect and better improve to give them a better experience.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Easy to use and learn."

What do you like best?

I appreciate being able to include canned responses and receive offline messages. HappyFox Chat is easy to use and quick to learn. There are plenty of features available that allow the users to cater their experience to their needs.

What do you dislike?

The functionality to actually become unavailable (i.e. logged out) is not as intuitive as I would prefer. Also, notifications of chats is not too customizable. It would help to have some feature that allows for customization of notifications to either be obtrusive, such as a notification popping up on screen, or to stay in the background (similar to a small notification on the tab that has HappyFox chat open).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you look into all the available features that HappyFox Chat has to offer to be sure it is right for you. Depending on the volume of chats and representatives needed, there may be more features that are required.

With HappyFox chat we are able to communicate with our customers quickly. Although we have an email system in place, the customer can feel free to ask a simple, quick question and receive an immediate answer. This keeps them looking through the site and finding items they are interested in purchasing. This provides the customer with an immediate response to their question and a log of our communication when complete. With these logs we are able to look back in our feedback and see what improvements can be made to better assist our customers.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"A Great, Full Feature Chat Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that when I am engaged in a chat with a customer I am able to see what webpages they have viewed, and what products they have added to their cart. It functions quickly, without lag time that I have experienced with other chat services.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would show the customer email so I could reference them via email during the chat if needed. It would also be great to be able to upload product images to the chats, to help customers determine specific versions of products they are considering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great, full feature chat service that integrates with Shopify, or other main websites you will be very pleased with Happy Fox Chat. It allows you to seamlessly and quickly communicate in real-time with your customers while they are on your website. We have been very impressed with this service and the ease with which it works.

We have been able to communicate with many customers at once, saving us time, and call backs that often result in missed customers. Our customers are also able to more quickly determine which products, and go directly to them with the page links we can upload to the chats.

HappyFox Chat review by Paige H.
Paige H.

"Great Experience - Definitely Signing Up after Trial"

What do you like best?

HappyFox is easy to use, intuitive and fun. I like that I can turn agents on and off easily, and we've been using the automated response triggers with success.

What do you dislike?

Right now, there is nothing I dislike. It's pricey for the higher levels, but I dare say worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if it works for you and your team. We like it a lot, and we look forward to seeing it's full integration potential.

Converting customers via chat. That's why we decided to use a chat function, and we've been pleased so far.

HappyFox Chat review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Overall chat experience has been good!"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness and location of the chat widget. Also, like the option adding custom fields and happyfox api

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything! Mostly, in offline mode, it looks like there is too much content to read to leave a message. Though I like your current API, it will be great if we can plugin to read the chat and analyize using machine learning tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look out for HappyFox API

Easy of use

Checkout the APIs

Sales support and support after the sale!

Benefits,

- Happyfox api

- Team inbox

- Pop-up Chat

- Notifications

- In-App Messaging

HappyFox Chat review by Beth K.
Beth K.

"We use HappyFox HelpDesk now using Chat too"

What do you like best?

Love the interface, very easy to navigate. The system does everything we want it to do

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. HappyFox does most of what we need it to do.

Answering prospect/client questions in real time. Able to send questions to our "ticketing system" for Support and Client Services in an easy fashion.

HappyFox Chat review by Designer D.
Designer D.

"Simple Easy & EFFECTIVE!"

What do you like best?

Happy Fox has taken our customer service level to the next level, with the ability to reach out and chat with our hopeful customers the possibilities of sales have increased.

What do you dislike?

nothing as of yet, but if I find something I will be sure to let you know :]

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of web traffic, UPGRADE. Its worth every penny!

increased awareness in customer support.

HappyFox Chat review by Alfred G.
Alfred G.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Its very simple to set up and the slack integrations are awesome!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The service is pretty good overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! Its much easier to use then services like fresh desk.

We are solving our problem of having a live chat on our website. Its great because we have had a good amount of people purchase our product just because we were there talking to them.

HappyFox Chat review by Cherish G.
Cherish G.

"Three years with HappyFox and still love it"

What do you like best?

It's free, it's reliable, I can get offline messages as well as participate in live chat, they always have new features even for free users (my favorite recently is the Slack integration)

What do you dislike?

I would have to say when new features are released you have to find them yourself. Not a lot of great notifications for when or how to use the new tools.

It's a great way for us to connect people who have questions about our service directly to team members who can get them on the phone and start building relationships.

HappyFox Chat review by Miao X.
Miao X.

"Multi-window chat is good"

What do you like best?

Agents can see multiple chat windows. That is very helpful since most chats have some delay between messages.

What do you dislike?

"End chat" doesn't need to be an explicit step as Happyfoxchat made it. Chatra's continual chat is closer to the chat experience we want.

It takes two clicks to minimize the chat window, which should be just one click.

Custom variables for the visitors are not directly visible to agent by default.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works fine for regular online support.

Just like all the live chat services out there, happyfoxchat gives you the ability to communicate with your visitors.

HappyFox Chat review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Great starting point for chat (with room to grow)"

What do you like best?

I like that we've been able to try HappyFox chat at $0 while we decide if we're fully going to embrace live chat on our site.

What do you dislike?

that we've not fully decided to upgrade to at least try out some of the other features. And also that I sometimes forget to sign out and miss chats unintentionally.

just trying to catch some of the online traffic that doesn't go fully forward with submitting a form or calling us and maybe try to just chat a bit to generate interest.

HappyFox Chat review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have canned responses and multiple agents online at any one time

What do you dislike?

There are not features that I do not like.

We were spending upwards of Ā£500 per month to have an external company handle live chat and it did not give the responses or control that we required. We moved to HappyFox and it resolved this for a lower price

HappyFox Chat review by Tyler N.
Tyler N.

"Best B2C Chat Platform Out There!! "

What do you like best?

How user friendly the platform is for new members. I love how it can be integrated with other programs such as SalesForce.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike is that in order to have another co-worker assist in the chat, you need to send the chat over to them compared to both working on the chat together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to be more organized!

How to best serve our customers. Their comments and questions lead us towards bettering our overall webpage platform.

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Great way to extend support to customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to answer multiple chats and the conclusion of chat automatically creates a ticket for our general happyfox account

What do you dislike?

Limited options for the free version, although we plan to purchase the full version soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a base of canned responses to answer frequently asked questions

I am an Technical Support team leader at Florida State University. We utility happy fox to answers tickets and now chat interactions with faculty, staff and students. The benefits include ease of access, using quick canned responses in chat, and the ability to place the widget within our knowledge base

HappyFox Chat review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"A Far Superior Chat From the Rest!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Fluid look and feel! Chat logs are easy to read. Interface is simple. Facebook messenger is a plus!

What do you dislike?

Inability to as admin to log out reps that forgot to logout at end of shift. Other than that I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Trial and you will be amazed!

Ease of use for our customers has made chat more effective for us and our customers. Facebook messenger being integrated has also made our response rate much better!

HappyFox Chat review by Jack B.
Jack B.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to teach others to use and easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Would be great to get some extra info on people you're chatting to

Support desk is done entirely using HappyFox and HappyFox Chat

HappyFox Chat review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Happy Fox Chat Reveiw"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, can access it over the web and download happy fox chat onto your computer. Easily interact with customers and provide a better customer experience.

What do you dislike?

The web version of happy fox chat sometimes glitches and cant reply to customer so i have to refresh the page and then can type. This causes a delay in responding to the customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download computer version of happy fox chat to answer chats.

Just general product questions and reduces the telephone enquirers coming in.

HappyFox Chat review by Troy R.
Troy R.

"Happy Fox Chat is an effective tool for providing prospective customers with quick answers."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's a real time tool.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could automatically sign in and sign out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unable to upload a screen shot showing myself logged in and the version of software we're using. I tried several formats (PNG, PDF, DOC etc...).

Our inside sales team can quickly and effectively answer customers immediate needs.

HappyFox Chat review by Marko J.
Marko J.

"Very reliable, easy to use! :) "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Great ux, we also integrate with our chat on slack

What do you dislike?

So far so good, nothing to add much honestly.

We are selling bus tickets. Its very important that we have customer support in this form.

Learning about HappyFox Chat?

* We monitor all HappyFox Chat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.