HappyFox
Badge 1391545051

HappyFox

17 9.4 / 10
Compare Request a Demo
Super simple help desk software, that runs in the cloud, easily suits your business size and growth, enables you provide customer support on multi channels like email, voice and mobile (iOS and Android)

HappyFox Reviews (17)

It is easy to set up, can easily be translated to other languages. No hussle and not difficult learning how to use. Simple and effective. Read More
Christian Ermlich
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Happyfox's interface is the best we've seen for ease-of-use and being able to manage extended support discussions. Their system has shown great reliability for over 2... Read More
0 uihhffvabuaimdlhjkerfkspfxomuirhjtpbf5iy4soyk7fecl4xtlxtdael42axsho9hgzftupl
Josh Diehl
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

Fantastic, simple and elegant

What do you like best?

*Nice, clean, simple interface

*Mobile App

*Customization (Custom Fields for Tickets and Contacts, Custom Categories, Statuses, Labels, Logo and Theme really help modify things to your exact needs and branding)

*Web Access (Can be used from nearly any device or platform)

*Easy management (Creating of reports, user creation and management, customization)

*Integration (They have been rapidly expanding the product and allowing other services to connect seamlessly. They are quite a few things I'm still looking for in this area but I'm happy to see the evolution)

*Very good reliability and uptime

What do you dislike?

*Can sometimes be a little slow (I do have around 1000 contacts and tickets though so that might have an impact)

*Basic contacts (It is setup for individual user contacts and becomes a little difficult if you'd like to group users by business, organization, etc. I added a field called Company in each contact for a loose relation although this isn't my ideal solution)

*Reports are basic (They are a bit too simple and not nearly customizable enough)

Recommendations to others considering the product

HappyFox is a great solution. Depending on your needs you'll want to demo helpdesk software by defining your workflow and doing a test run. Test the customization and see how it stacks up. A lot of the competition will charge a pretty penny for some of the features they tout. Make sure to consider that in your assessment.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Our company Cape Cod Computer Specialists provides computer repair and support services for residential and business clients. This software has helped us keep tabs on our every day workflow by providing a ticketing system that allows us to keep track of a job from start to finish.

HappyFox - Value for my Money

What do you like best?

HappyFox is highly user friendly. It has brought down my response time. We now work like a Real TEAM. It was easy to deploy. No Down time. Reliable.

1 . Smart Rules helps me to improve on a daily basis.

2. Email integration is terrific.

3. We dont need a system admin. Highly Reliable. No Down time.

4. Very Good after sales support.

What do you dislike?

1. Does not have category wise statues.

2. Does not have ip based access. If this feature is available then it will improve security. ( They have promised to solve this issue in the next release)

3. Displays contact details to every user (They have promised to solve this issue in the next release)

4. Need to show escalation tickets separately. This will be more user friendly.

5. Flat architecture. Sub departments / categories are not available.

6. Not able to transfer tickets from one category to another from mobile device.

7. Category filter is working perfectly fine. Similarly Employee wise filter is not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Every day i am able to see improvement in my operations. The more you use smart rules the more it is going to improve.

2. Through it not having some features i still advise you to go with it. It is value for money for sure. I strongly believe they will be able to provide me the above features soon.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

1. Brought down the response time drastically.

2. Accountability has improved drastically.

3. Productivity has improved.

Reviewed

Happy Fox has been tremendous for our company

What do you like best?

Their support is excellent, the interface is easy to understand, and the many features make it easy to professionalize our support department. We also adore that the customers do not need to log in to a site to view or create tickets. It all happens through email.

What do you dislike?

My only dislikes are picky things that have nothing to do with how well we adore Happy Fox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for? The trial is free, so try it already. Their tech people work on US time, so there has never been an issue of waiting for the next day to have an important question addressed. They are right on top of it.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We wanted a ticket based system that didn't require the customer to fill out a ticket and have to log in somewhere to view their tickets. We hate tickets personally and didn't want to do that to our customers. We had an email address for support, but each of our support staff could access it, causing confusion as to who took that email, who answered, etc. Happy Fox now takes those emails, and round robins them to our staff, making it less confusing for everyone.

Fantastic Support

What do you like best?

The support at HappyFox is amazing. Not only are they prompt but they are proactive in sending messages about new or upcoming features. We've been using the product for some time and recently switched to an upgraded version. The transition was smooth and the staff at HappyFox did everything possible to make the process seamless.

What do you dislike?

Would like better reporting features and the ability to assign tickets to multiple users at a time, not individually. With HelpDesk pilot I was able to search for admin staff and then filter by open, closed, on hold, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use system with excellent customer care and support.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to support staff from across the globe quickly and efficiently with our online ticketing system. Use of the knowledge base has made the process easier with staff being able to access articles to help solve their problems or answer questions.

Administrator in Information Technology and Services - HappyFox  Review Author
Reviewed

Much more efficient help desk since we went to HappyFox!

What do you like best?

The Iphone App is probably one of the main things I looked for since I am away from my desk a lot.

What do you dislike?

So far...nothing. Everything with this product does what I need it to do for our small staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this I don't believe that you will be disappointed.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Having a one stop shop so me and my colleague can monitor each others tickets to see where we are at on them. Prevents responding to a ticket that was already in progress. The users are also able to see the progress of their tickets to see what we have done or what the status is. Also, I am starting to build our knowledge base so that end users can see answers to their common issues from the portal page. This has helped our efficiency.

Tags

* We monitor all HappyFox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
As Featured in