Hatchbuck

Hatchbuck

Hatchbuck is sales and marketing software for small business that makes it easy to nurture prospects and customers and drive more sales.

Work for Hatchbuck?

Learning about Hatchbuck?

Hatchbuck Reviews

Ask Hatchbuck a Question
Showing 100 Hatchbuck reviews
Hatchbuck review by <span>Chelsey C.</span>
Chelsey C.

"Updated, after 6 months of heavy use: Still, hands down, the best CRM system I've ever used. "

What do you like best?

The support, hands down. The team at Hatchbuck is amazing, and has answered all of my questions promptly, and helped me to think creatively with how best to use the software. I also love the automation available - the ability to trigger emails, campaigns, tasks, reminders, and deals based on contact actions. The new built in advanced filtering system is great, and makes it easier than ever to segment our database based on location, tags, whether they have an email address or not, and more. We've also used the email reporting to our advantage, helping us to get to know our contacts - what they interact with, what they click on, what they do and don't care about - our database has new life!

What do you dislike?

As we've been in the system more, we're finding that we're not using the "deals" tracker tool as effectively as we could, simply based on the fact that for our specific line of business, we could easily use 3-4 pipelines separately. (We are M&A Advisors/Business Brokerage Advisors, and so we have separate pipelines for Sellers, Buyers, Clients doing Exit Planning, and Valuations). If we were given the ability to have multiple Deals pipelines, it would immediately enable us to keep track of that pipeline.

Additionally, if I could change a couple things, like the ability to automate contact notes within the record the same way that other things can be automated, I would, but this is such a minor thing that I wouldn't count it as a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! You wont regret it. I'd even be happy to answer any questions that you have, being in the system every day for the last 6 months.

We previously had three systems holding three separate sets of data: Zoho CRM, Membrain, and MailChimp. Now that our data is all together, we're already starting to make it work for us, instead of us working with it. As we're further into the program as well, and we've executed some campaigns and targeted emails, we're getting to know our database. The tag feature is amazing, and helps to give a more real-time picture of where our prospects are at, whether they've been browsing the website, what pages they've visted (and multiple times), etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hatchbuck
Hatchbuck review by <span>Jim C.</span>
Jim C.

"Very good platform for small business CRM and email nurture campaigns"

What do you like best?

It's a DIY solution for small businesses that don't need the feature set of a large CRM like SalesForce. The company is easy to work with and the system seems to be very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

In some ways the system is a little too DIY. They offer email templates and set up a campaign for you, but customizing these to my business needs are a little beyond my technical and creative abilities. I'm sure I could figure it out with enough time, but some of it is a little daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CRM features are really pretty easy to use, as are the drip marketing campaigns - once you have them set up. I think the real learning curve comes with setting up the email templates and campaigns. It's a good software, but it will require you to put some time and creative juices into getting it set up.

We get a lot of new business leads but not all of them are ready to purchase our services right away. Hatchbuck allows us to keep tabs on these folks, send them periodic drip marketing to keep us fresh in their minds, and when the time is right, we are there to convert the sale.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Hatchbuck review by <span>Joe P.</span>
Joe P.

"The Game Changer in My Marketing Campaign"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily create great looking email templates is one of the best tools. I also like the point system it awards contacts for opening emails and clicking links. We're able to use this information to determine who is a hot prospect and who needs more nurturing.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to reset campaigns without starting and stopping the whole thing. For instance, I have a series of tasks to complete for new leads. There are many occasions I get behind on handling the tasks. Without having to stop and restart the campaign I would like the capability to start the campaign today from where I left off. Essentially picking up in the middle of the campaign.

keeps leads and prospects front of mind. sending email newsletters has never been easier and setting up autoresponders with little effort is awesome.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Alisa G.</span>
Alisa G.

"Good CRM+Marketing automation solution for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is very intuitive and easy to use. Set up was quick and painless. Hatchbuck's customer service team is amazing, especially helping us make the transition from Salesforce to Hatchbuck. I appreciated the onboarding assistance as we imported data from Salesforce. I like that you can see a contact's activity easily in each record as well as a running activity dashboard on the side. The marketing automation functionality is great and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Because Hatchbuck was originally designed for small B2C businesses, everything is contact driven. You can't do much from the company record and you can't tag or segment companies. There isn't a way to build logic into processes (ie. if contact does X then do Y and Z). The sales side is not as intuitive as the marketing function. That being said, Hatchbuck is continually making updates and does listen to its customers. I expect to see many improvements in the new year and in the meantime, it's working well for us.

We needed an affordable integrated CRM+Marketing automation platform for both sales and marketing to use. We are a small company and had been spending a lot of money on Salesforce, and we weren't using much of its functionality. Hatchbuck gave us what we needed at an affordable price.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Lindsey A.</span>
Lindsey A.

"Great Service, Great Product! "

What do you like best?

Their onboarding and support team is amazing! I knew I would need a little extra hand-holding at the beginning and they have exceeded expectations.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike would be the personalization of emails. If you add {Contact Name} for example, you can not see that the field has been filled in correctly in the test email and on the contact page. You do receive confirmation when a contact replies and you are able to see your initial email in the thread.

It's a CRM that caters to business who do not want to get lost in a million features they will never utilize. In order for them to maintain a level of simplicity, it can't be a do all product. The support I receive outweighs the features lacking for our particular use case.

We are able to nurture prospects more efficiently and avoid an outstanding quote from falling through the cracks. Marketing emails are also created with ease and Hatchbuck offers great templates.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Rhonda M.</span>
Rhonda M.

"Hatcbuck Rocks!"

What do you like best?

HB allows us to easily register and track all of our contacts and leads. We also track all customer, prospect, and lead interaction. It's a real plus when you can talk to a potential client on their level.

HB puts the customer at the heart of our business, which we feel is the fastest way to increase our sales and profits.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to print reports. Would like to also use this system for action tracking and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Prospects are kept alive and kicking in HB even if they said no the first time. We have an effective email marketing strategy designed into HB which allows us to keep the name Kitchen Tune-up at the top of the pile. We have prospects approach us months after our initial meeting(s) saying they are ready to start!

Hatchbuck review by <span>Robert G.</span>
Robert G.

"Who Are You Guys?"

What do you like best?

I just started using Hatchbuck a few days ago and I am thrilled with our choice. The program is awesome, but the service and support are nothing short of world class! I had a problem with my first email, I picked up the phone and called their support team. Super friendly and eager to help and get me going. I was able to send out our first email within an hour of signing up. The software is amazing, the people behind this company are wonderful.

What do you dislike?

Like most web-based text editors, I wish the program would identify the font and type size when I highlight text. The fact that I can't, makes it more difficult to make typefaces and sizes the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I

Before Hatchbuck, we had databases in three different programs and nothing was truly integrated. We now have one database and can see exactly what's happening with each contact. We will be diving into marketing automation in the next few days.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Susan B.</span>
Susan B.

"Love Using Hatchbuck!"

What do you like best?

I've used many different CRM's but this one is by far my favorite. I use it for a marketing startup I currently work for and it helps the team stay on track and communicate better with customers . I love that it incorporates email campaigns along with the CRM, and that you can add tags to organize easily. It's also simple to add scores and keep customers moving along with pipeline. Also, their customer support is incredible! They walk you through training and customize it your needs and always follow up afterwards.

What do you dislike?

This is a tough question because there's so much I do like! Sometimes it's difficult to edit the certain email I want, there are a couple of options to access your current emails. One on the dashboard and one on the settings, I'm sure it makes perfect sense but to me I'm constantly clicking on the wrong one and get frustrated when I want to write a new email or edit an old one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't look further for a great CRM and email campaign tool, this one is the best. I love so much about it, including the fantastic support! They get back to you right away and are happy to walk you through anything via video call.

The old CRM we used was not very well organized and we couldn't get most of the team to organize their contacts, this system has made the process much easier. Overall we needed a better CRM tool as well as email campaign tool, so this is perfect.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Neal H.</span>
Neal H.

"Hatchbuck is a great bang for the buck"

What do you like best?

The site is intuitive and easy to use. The ability to create emails and use them either as a stand alone email or for batch emails provides a flexibility some other CRM systems just do not offer.

By using Hatchbuck's campaign function, I've been able to significantly reduce my work load. I no longer have to wonder if each client is being followed up with or not. They are. All of them. And with triggers and actions, we're able to schedule follow up phone calls so that potential clients don't fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

There's not really much I dislike about Hatchbuck. It works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop wasting time trying out every other program out there. They all have too many limits or require some huge onboarding fee.

I was having a problem of clients that didn't purchase on the initial contact falling through the cracks, and losing touch with them.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Leilani W.</span>
Leilani W.

"Seamless onboarding, and perfect for our CRM needs."

What do you like best?

Our onboarding specialist made our transition to a new CRM really seamless, and we're finding it perfect as a CRM for marketing purposes.

What do you dislike?

The one feature we wish Hatchbuck included is to suppress a user from an automated email flow if they have 'replied' to an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the onboarding sessions - they are really helpful if you come prepared and have done your homework and already explored the features that will be most necessary to you. Do your homework between sessions too, so you can come prepared to the next session with more questions.

We were looking for one central CRM to host marketing contacts for a variety of clients at our agency. Through the ability to tag our imports, we're able to send targeted communications based off various filters and responses.

Hatchbuck review by User in Design
User in Design

"Quick Results"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage and categorize contacts. The ability to write emails and save them for a later launch. The ability to create email campaigns and automate them for sending. The ability to create forms, and connect them to events so that people can RSVP. This allows for you to capture contact information before the event so you don't have to worry about getting that information during the event.

What do you dislike?

Don't have the ability to filter customer's by zip code, and city. I would like to see more social marketing options to post on social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Hatchbuck for it's multiple features including the ability to auto send out emails and to manage contacts.

Sending out informational emails a couple times a week has enabled me to get former customers to re-enroll their annual membership. Many customer's also place orders based on the product information that I send out. One of my goals was to keep customer's by having them re-enroll their memberships. That's happening.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Soraya W.</span>
Soraya W.

"Great for a small company!"

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about Hatchbuck is the support. I have gone through the initial onboarding, the videos, phone support, email support, and now chat support. I've always gotten an immediate response! The other thing I love about Hatch is its simplicity. It's very easy to navigate and was easy to train my team to use it.

What do you dislike?

While Hatch is a great CRM, I'd like to see a few usability and features be added eventually. I don't like that I have to click 3-4 times to send an email out (I understand why its like this but it would be great to have an option to just send) - I'd like better views (filters) and be able to save my filter views with whatever columns I choose (It doesn't stick so I have to change it every time) - I'd like to be able to view better reporting - and I have a few other ideas if someone would like contact me to go over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for marketing automation - great support. Anytime you have a question or need help, you will receive that ASAP! :)

We were just looking for a more affordable, easy to use CRM, which Hatch has become that for us. The benefits we have is that it's simple to use and we can now reconfigure how we organize our sales team given the tools within Hatch.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Tonya R.</span>
Tonya R.

"Wow!"

What do you like best?

As a small business, we needed a CRM that would pull its weight and not kill us financially. I reviewed multiple options. Hatchbuck replaces MailChimp, allows for creation and development of sophisticated email campaigns, is (apparently) limitlessly customizable, and their onboarding and client service is exceptional (I changed our onboarding and stole from them, shamelessly). I cannot say enough about how pleased I am.

What do you dislike?

That I internally can't get developer time to embed the Hatchbuck form into our website. This is OUR problem, not Hatchbuck's. They make it REALLY EASY, but I don't control the website. I had to say something about what I don't like to appear legit, and it's a required field :P.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. I'd even be happy to answer your questions.

Hours and hours and hours of time. I can schedule email campaigns. I can run reports for bonuses. I can automate actions (which frankly never ceases to be cool). I feel like we've only scratched the surface of the power of the platform, and its various integrations.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Hannah W.</span>
Hannah W.

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is a solid marketing and sales CRM that is well-designed and easy to use. It's great if you're looking for a way to set up funnels and track your marketing and sales efforts. The reports are very convenient as well.

Another big plus: No setup/training fees, and they integrate with Zapier, meaning that you can connect Hatchbuck to many other apps.

It was simple to learn and easy to get started right away. Plus, they have an awesome team ready to help -- Lindsey made me feel welcome right away and helped answer questions.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment. For anyone looking for additional Hatchbuck integrations, I would highly recommend using Zapier to accomplish this. Super easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a frugal marketing and sales CRM that will work as you scale, give Hatchbuck a try.

I've used Hatchbuck to set up email marketing sequences, create contacts, tasks, and deals, and generate reports. It's great for both small and large teams.

"Great for Start Ups"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is all in one place. I don't have to use an email client, a formatting program, an email address database, and a lead tracker. As a team of 1, it made everything so much simpler, and no one fell through the cracks! And the emails came out beautiful. I also used the forms when presenting at a conference to distribute materials from the presentation to over nearly 100 individuals, when in the past I has to email them one by one, manually attach the materials, and so on.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we have found that we don't like at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take the plunge! I'm getting ready to launch it in my private business as well.

Lead tracking and cultivation. We were losing contact with so many customers without realizing it, but Hatchbuck puts them front and center.

Hatchbuck review by <span>☛Patti P.</span>
☛Patti P.

"Big Reward, Happy Team (and Happy CFO)"

What do you like best?

It's unusual that doing things in business turns out better than you expected. For my team at HealthEconomics.Com, this was the result of our first year experience with Hatchbuck! The business need we had was how to be better at marketing and sales (defined as: more targeted, better follow-up, more success). The solution was Hatchbuck. The result was 13% improvement in sales in our first year of Hatchbuck. Now, every dollar of that 13% growth is due to Hatchbuck - that just wouldn't be fair to my awesome sales people :-) - but it has indeed helped us target, follow-up more successfully, and have more success with our hundreds of customers. And probably most importantly, my sales team and I all feel in better control of our business. The whole group at Hatchbuck is on our side to be successful. We are definitely renewing for next year. The cost of the software service is manageable for our small business and it's easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a better interface when adding tags without having to go to the Systems settings. I'd like a cheat sheet that defines a tag when you mouse over it (like a "comment" field or a note in Microsoft Word/Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to small businesses.

Needed better segmenting of customers (where they are in the sales funnel, what their interest is, what their pain point is); needed automatic follow-up; needed a way to achieve drip marketing; needed email and website integration of customer pathways; needed it to be affordable for a small business. We achieved drip marketing, segmenting, follow-up, and 13% sales growth.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Lori F.</span>
Lori F.

"Lean and mean sales and marketing machine"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck gives you amazing insight into the mind of a buyer...what' they're doing, thinking, likely to do--all in real time. It's great for hands-on sales strategy. But even more helpful for understanding what your contacts want from you. When you give it to them, the feedback is clear. When you don't, you hear crickets and know it's time to go back to the drawing board.

My favorite features are:

* The real-time dashboard

* The form and link actions to follow up on clicks, visits and online forms

* Dynamic tagging

What do you dislike?

Hatchbuck is coming out with a major update *soon* so many of my dislikes may be addressed. But currently my top 3 dislikes of this program are...

* Limited boolean search

* Limited custom reporting

* One-way API (inbound only), which limits integration with other tools

This said, I've come up with workarounds for most of this or just let go of my annoyance at not having this. For the subscription price, you're not going to get everything you want--no matter which software you evaluate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* Don't just "do a demo." Ask to see a live demo by someone using the product to see how it works in real life

* Create a wishlist of features, then go back and prioritize them and label them "must have" and "nice to have." For example, we had to give up calendar integration when we switched, but I don't miss it at all bc we use Google Apps which is far better than Act's calendar integration was anyway. For Hatchbuck's price point, you likely won't get everything you need, but everything you get will be a solid win.

* Consider not doing a full conversion of your existing db, and just bringing over A+ customers and prospects. Use the move to clean up your db and slowly add questionable contacts as you clean them up externally. We reduced the size of our database by 90% when we did this, and it increased our response rates exponentially because it became crystal clear who our active prospects were.

We have used Hatchbuck nearly 3 years, and it's changed our business for the better. The email editor is easy to use and cut my previous design time from 2+ hours to about 15-20 mins--even less if I copy a template. We're up to 11 marketing automation campaigns, which ensures all of our contacts are getting something from us at all times. Then we fill in with our email blasts, and I feel like I've optimized my marketing investment each week.

Before it was too hard to keep track of all the moving pieces. Too hard = no continuity, and continuous content is the secret to lead generation. Now when I come up with a new lead-gen idea, I can execute on it instantly, by myself, no help required from IT.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Michael V.</span>
Michael V.

"Worth the Money"

What do you like best?

We run a gym and use a CRM specific for managing our memberships. Our software fell short in offering a good automated solution for email marketing. We were hesitant at first to use to CRMs as it's easy for the data to get out of sync. But, we went with Hatchbuck bc of the strong reviews and affordable price. It's been about 8 months now and we're super happy with our decision. The software is so easy to use and the onboarding process was great. You have access to a customer success agent who responds to emails super fast.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was text messaging capabilities.

Lead management. The ability to move customers through a sales funnel.

Content marketing. Being able to manage content and send it out to customers after they fill out a form.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Computer Software

"National Director of Marketing and Business Development"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck manages marketing campaigns, customer contacts, CRM, Deal progression in one solution, even providing the ability to track emails sent to the client during deal progression as an activity. We love the integration with the google suite and deal tracking.

What do you dislike?

When marketing email templates are generated, they populate in a list that you can select from based on the template that was created first (years ago). Also, it doesn't yet track IP addresses that visit our website that are not contacts in our contact list (like Hubspot).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This gives you much of the features/functionality of HubSpot at a much lower cost.

Hatchbuck is our CRM, Marketing Automation, Deal Tracking. It allows us to stack rank by "points" prospects that have viewed our website, allowing us to target marketing to them.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Alex S.</span>
Alex S.

"A great product!"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is easy to use. The combination CRM - email marketing tool is genius. The client support is also superb. Whenever I had a question, during the first 2 months of service, I had a p[ersonal rep assigned to me. Additionally, I rec'd one-on-one implementation webinars. Now my account has moved to the main support team and they respond very quickly to any question I have.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, I cannot find anything to dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you schedule a live demo of the product. It's so easy to implement and the client support is outstanding. The price is great too!

We are closing the loop by connecting our sales department to our marketing dept using Hatchbuck. We have removed so many steps by implementing the product.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Kristin H.</span>
Kristin H.

"EDITED: I WILL NEVER USE THIS SOFTWARE EVER AGAIN"

What do you like best?

Original: Hatchbuck has all of the features you need. You can create tasks, campaigns, send emails, track results, filter people, and include deals for the salesforce, etc. We have multiple staff that utilize different parts of Hatchbuck for both marketing and sales operations. I really like how you can adjust contact score based on their actions. It really helps identify and qualify leads. Edited: I LIKE NOTHING

What do you dislike?

Original: The User Interface is outdated and horrible. It's difficult to navigate, and not intuitive at all. All of the features you need exist, just in strange places. However, I have called their customer support and they were able to quickly point me in the right direction which I really appreciate. If they redesigned the UI I'd be a big fan. In other design terms, I really dislike the email templates. I currently use MailChimp to make templates and import the HTML into Hatchbuck. The drag and drop editor on their emails is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. Edited: GUESS WHAT. Hatchbuck tried to update their horrible UI and made the situation extremely worse. They sent the same email from us multiple times and got us marked as spam. I understand things happen, but when you try to call or contact them, they hide behind voicemail!!! They say "oh we are soooo busy because of our redesign that we can't answer the phone." One of the previous best things about them was the ability to call and talk to a person and get support. They are deep in the hole with this and know it. So instead of accepting responsibility and apologizing - like we had to to more than 8,000 people - they are hiding like cowards. UNACCEPTABLE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go elsewhere. There are a ton of CRMs you have choices in the marketplace.

Original: We are much better at tracking potential clients and interacting with them. We have realized benefits from connecting with individuals after meetings by sending sales emails and tracking those interactions. Hatchbuck has helped us with B2B sales and connecting with clients. It also helps multiple staff work independently without duplicating efforts, as all actions are easily tracked in Hatchbuck. Edited: Now we are solving the problem of being blacklisted as spam and unable to email with any of our potential leads.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Why I Switched from Hubspot to Hatchbuck"

What do you like best?

As the owner of a small business, I was paying Hubspot's excessive fees for a few years before I discovered Hatchbuck. While Hatchbuck has fewer features than Hubspot, I actually like that. Hubspot could be so overwhelming with all of the customization options. I just wanted to track customers and sales and stay on top of everything. In under one month, I was up and running more smoothly than I was under Hubspot after two years.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I could customize some some of the core features using my own terminology (like I prefer to say Event Date instead of Close Date for my purposes)...

I'm using the software to manage event booking and sales for speaking.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Easy to use, and fits all of our needs that other services didn't."

What do you like best?

The drag and drop email creator is easy and looks great! I'm not that great with design and my emails still look really nice and professional.

What do you dislike?

My emails are still going into the junk mail of peoples inboxes and I can't figure out why it's still doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick Hatchbuck. It's super easy to use and the customer service is really good! They get back to you almost immediately and they always know what they are talking about. All of my weird requests she knew exactly what to do! Very nice and very accommodating.

Our lead generation is going so much better. We have a better sales funnel to catch people when they are ready to buy and nurture them along the way until they click "Buy Now".

Hatchbuck review by <span>Jeremiah B.</span>
Jeremiah B.

"Solid CRM & Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck provides a solid CRM and Marketing Automation system that helps keep our marketing and sales efforts organized. The CRM has very few functionality holes, and the email & automation is easy to use and ticks most of the boxes for our needs.

What do you dislike?

It could use some minor UX improvements here and there, particularly in reporting. But I believe those are in the works, and I'm looking forward to seeing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hatchbuck is definitely worth a look for small businesses looking for an all-in-one CRM with solid email & automation features.

Our previous CRM was very clunky and slow, and the support was dismal. Hatchbuck works quickly and smoothly, and the training and support have been great! The email marketing is easy to use, and the forms are easy to set up and implement.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Kaitlin R.</span>
Kaitlin R.

"Easy automation for small - medium businesses"

What do you like best?

As a small company with an even smaller engineering department, we decided to make the move from managing our own automated email campaigns to using Hatchbuck instead. The features we use the most are their extensive tagging and sorting along with the ability to push info directly into the system via their API. We can also trigger actions based on clicks inside an email. This has been a great time saver for our team. The reporting also helps us keep an eye on what is and isn't work with our marketing so that we can make better decisions about what is engaging information for our customers to receive and what is just noise that is getting lost in the shuffle.

What do you dislike?

We personally do not have dedicated sales reps. Hatchbuck seems to have several features setup around this idea. It's not that we dislike these features, we just aren't utilizing them, so it feels a little bit like we aren't getting all of the value of the product just because of our business model.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to segment your customers extensively and build campaigns from those segments. There are features based on direct sales, so your business model is something to consider when deciding on this product.

We use Hatchbuck to train and educate our potential and existing customers about our product. It's one of the ways we stay in close contact with them and can automate some of the help we provide. This saves our training and customer service team lots of time. We can also segment people into very minute categories using the tags and that helps us to analyze who comprises our customer base.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Business Analyst"

What do you like best?

- Easy to use

- Great user interface

- Email tracking/reporting

What do you dislike?

Their support team has provided very little to no assistance to multiple reported bugs and issues. We've never been able to reach a support member via the phone number, and it takes multiple emails to get an update on unresolved issues. Our team has had to troubleshoot and resolve more issues than we've actually been helped with. The customer service we were promised upon signing up was nothing near the support we have received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Don't expect suggestions or issues to be addressed.

Hatchbuck has allowed us to replace several third party applications to manage all aspects of lead management. We've been able to continue transparency among all users from open to close of a lead.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Jeff P.</span>
Jeff P.

"Amazing and Simple"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is amazing. With the automation we have literally decreased our noshow rate to less than 10%. My dedicated trainer is patient, informative, and supportive ensuring I am able to efficiently navigate the Hatchbuck system. The change over from our former system to Hatchbuck wasn't as stressful as I made it out to be!

Thank you.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I do not like. It exceeds our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't spend another minute thinking. Go for it.

System automation; Mass emailing; Organization of leads.

Ease of use; less time in system than our previous system and we accomplish more.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Rob R.</span>
Rob R.

"Best Marketing Automation / CRM Solution For Small Business Owners"

What do you like best?

The value and customer support are the best I have experienced. Even better than Hubspot's. Also, love the campaign building support offered. Great partner program with low cost of entire and complete access to all inbound marketing collateral. Every partner made to feel special not just Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver members.

What do you dislike?

Keyword recommendation and competitor insight tools would be a nice add-on. But, for the price cannot ask for more. Landing pages must be integrated, not included. Surprised to learn there is currently no HatchBuck Wordpress plugin at this point. [6/2015]. Perhaps a low-hanging fruit opportunity for a developer here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their marketplace and contact a Partner to request a QuickHatch demo before you buy. This can save you extra and some partners include the cost of software in their marketing packages.

You would be wise to build out all your marketing campaigns prior to investing on any Marketing Automation, this will allow you to hit the ground running versus paying for a tool you are not using.

Also, note that landing pages and some other features are only available via Zapier integrations, so first check Zapier to make certain your other tools are listed.

Similar to Infusionsoft, Hatchbuck has helped us get organized, and automatically updates status and leads for us. However, unlike its competitors it give DIR Inc the ability to offer small business clients a solution that will not eat up 40% of their monthly marketing budget.

Also, ability to capture web visitors on our website http://dirinc.us and social media.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"A great customer service experience & very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

The Hatchbuck platform is very intuitive and user friendly. The modern look and well-organized information makes it easy to navigate and keep all of the various pieces of CRM/marketing automation straight. Also, the customer service is very responsive and helpful on an individual basis.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that would be useful... such as being able to automate actions based on users who DON'T click in emails, not just those who do click, and being able to clear out data on forms after you do a few "tests" of the form to make sure it's working properly. Also, Contact Details do not include an "Address 2" line, even though a lot of addresses have suite numbers or secondary locators. And, it would be nice to have a direct email integration, instead of having to forward all conversations to a BCC email address (too easy to forget to do so).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The conversion of data from our old system to Hatchbuck was not as smooth as we were hoping, so make sure you have everything squared away before you actually import the data.

We needed a CRM system to manage our contacts, but also wanted to use email marketing to stay in touch with our prospects. Having an "all-in-one" system to do both has been the best solution to that problem.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Kim B.</span>
Kim B.

"Working well"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to bcc emails into hatchbuck. Saves a lot of trouble with trying to make sure notes are added,

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to go to each contact as they come through and assign the task.

we have multiple clients and we all speak with them. this makes it seamless and you can see what others have already addressed

Hatchbuck review by <span>Joel T.</span>
Joel T.

"Easy, Economical, Effective"

What do you like best?

We were using Salesforce, which is robust. However, we were looking for a solution that was more economical, easier-to-use, and not so complex. We were referred to Hatchbuck. We took a test drive with a demo, interacted with their sales and support folks, and then pulled the trigger. We've had great follow-up from the Hatchbuck team and they are open to ideas and feedback we share. The system is good to use and it's met the needs we have as a company.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a mobile-friendly web platform or an app. I want to check in on prospects and leads from anywhere, which can be a little tricky on my smartphone to pan and zoom. I also think the wizards (e.g., creating an email template or uploading a file) can be a little sluggish from time-to-time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a test drive and schedule a demo at http://www.hatchbuck.com/#_l_6x.

1. It streamlines our communication in our sales process. I love the tracking and notification features so I know when someone opens an email and clicks a link. Tags are super helpful for a quick glance, too.

2. It keeps us organized.

3. It engages our team.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Dlayne S.</span>
Dlayne S.

"Can be a powerful tool "

What do you like best?

The email and crm capabilities are similar to more expensive combined platforms. The web tracking can be difficult to implement, but powerful once the information is compiled. Tagging is also more robust that other crm tools.

What do you dislike?

The search feature is limited for both customers and companies. Not as intuitive as other programs, but scalable with the online tools and onboarding. Email is also limited in what you can do, drag and drop is easy but time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheaper than other programs, which is evidenced by some tweaks that still need to be made. Overall still a great nurture and crm tool.

Great for current customer nurture. Great reports for open rates and click through.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Stacy I.</span>
Stacy I.

"Hatchbuck & STL Rent A Box- connected! "

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck allows us to categorize our business contacts, prospective clients, and existing clients. I can segment who I want to send correspondence to in a few simple clicks. Its a great way to be personal to our audience. It's a user friendly system that allows us to organize our contacts, future follow-ups, correspondence, and reporting. In one step I can quickly look up a client and get all the information I need! I also enjoy the resources that Hatchbuck offers. There are many blog posts that have been helpful to us to utilize the system.

What do you dislike?

I would like my email open rate to increase and I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how to make that happen! I have changed my subject lines, offered sales, blog posts, personal emails; it still varies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hatchbuck is a great system for anyone beginning or in an established business. Every business needs a way to effectively communicate with prospective clients and existing clients. I love how I can utilize Hatchbuck with my website to help facilitate educating prospective clients about my business and point existing clients in the right direction. Having a good website and CRM goes hand in hand.

In one step I can quickly look up a client and get all the information I need! It's important to see the contact history between the client and our company. I want to know if they have opened emailed, clicked on links, etc. This allows me to continue an authentic relationship with our audience. It's really fantastic to know how often they are referring to emails and I feel comfortable picking up the phone to connect with them because we now have a relationship.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Janeth G.</span>
Janeth G.

"Hatchbuck is the way to go!"

What do you like best?

Everything is very easy to find and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It only lets me input 25 purchases. We would like to be able to beyond 25.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a must! It keeps everything organized, easy to find. Quickly access notes and info.

Keeping all our contacts in place and organized. It is easy to record and keep track of sales.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Cyndi S.</span>
Cyndi S.

"Most Comprehensible, User friendly program I've EVER Used!"

What do you like best?

The ability to completely customize this rich feature program is beyond compare. Super fast, with variable searches make working within a database a snap.

Email marketing in a blink of an eye! With Real LIVE REPORTING, you know exactly when the client opens it and clicks on any links!! Super easy email templates that look rich, professional and completely different than anyone else's.Want to schedule for later, no problem. Create a Drip Marketing campaign, duplicate, edit, done- send! I've never seen anything like it.

The Custom Tag Feature is another excellent highlight of Hatchbuck. We use it is several ways to automate more of our business. As a 100% online business, we demand online programs that support our business. Now all our business database issues have jumped into the correct century!

Forms and Tracking! OMG! Just like making an email, super easy templates for forms. Create, copy the best code for where you want the form to be, and post. Once the form is filled out, it automatically adds the contact and starts an action! Your own action! Whatever you need to happen! My jaw is still on the floor. No other CRM does this!

As a veteran Act! & Swiftpage user of over 20 years, I have to be honest. Hatchbuck blows them away, no comparison. A CRM and email marketing in one! I may be out of room. Get it- It's amazing!

What do you dislike?

There's not one thing I don't like about this program. Honest. I was not paid to say this. We got a fast start from Hatchbuck Partner, The Database Diva, who helped us migrate from our old CRM and identify the automation that would benefit Promoz best. I wish Lori had been a pushy salesperson when she discovered it! She's not making this stuff up!

We've been clients of Database Diva for years and are strong believers in drip marketing campaigns. Now, with Hatchbuck, we can finally do the campaigns we always Dreamed of doing! With great opt in forms that are responsive and automatic! Once they fill out the form it's uploaded AUTOMATICALLY in my CRM!!

I thought I wouldn't like the non calendar feature. But with their help we talked through how to schedule what's time sensitive on the calendar I already use in Microsoft Office 365. Works better than my old program did.

No glitches- no updates to pay for or deal with. The videos are very easy to follow! And you only have to watch them once, because this is the easiest program I've ever seen!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the DEMO! You'll be glad you did. It's not free, but will pay for itself over and over again. The free programs can send an email, that's it. This is not an email program. This is a database CRM that has literally every option, for any business to grow your account base, communication, and knowledge about what's working, and what's not.

Just ask them, what about this.....they have the solution!

What business problems are you solving? That would be a very long list.

Time- call backs, finding contacts, sorting contacts, adding contacts.....it goes on.

Stress- I was so happy to open my other desk top computer that was basically of no use because the Act! version had a glitch and I needed to pay for yet another round of tech support to open my database. Now, with Hatchbuck, just open a website! I got to delete that massive, clunky, slow running program off my hard drive too. And not paying to sync my other traveling computers with the CRM is a whole other story and expense!

Okay, if you've read all this, you'll see that on a scale from 1-10 I gave Hatchbuck a 32. I love it. If you don't have it - your loosing money! If you haven't signed up to get the demo, reach out to my friends at Database Diva. I've heard nothing but good service for Hatchbuck direct too. I just haven't had to call them....Imagine that.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Molly G.</span>
Molly G.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

the lead generation is perfect for what we need

What do you dislike?

some of the builder forms are not as intuitive as they could be

Recommendations to others considering the product

really helpful for lead generation purposes, but not the best in design or functionality

we send out quarterly emails to clients and potential clients, and we've also engaged clients on the kind of things we should write about

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Hatchbuck converted a lot of scattered data into a robust database that landed us a big client!"

What do you like best?

It's visually stunning, much like our amazing trainer Lindsey Stroud.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything is working as expected and the training was excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's perfect for a small business and very affordable. If you've worked with Mail Chimp or Constant Contact you will have no trouble figuring it ou.

We had our customer database in an Excel spreadsheet. All of our correspondence with them was either printed out or put in Mac Mail folders. It was really disjointed. I love the social media features and the ability to upload a photo. I took the time to add those photos for everyone of our current clients which is really important that I put a face with the name so when we have our annual conference I can act like I already know them! Also, by having all social media fields available it forced me to connect with them which doubled my network in just a few days!

Hatchbuck review by <span>Mandy M.</span>
Mandy M.

"Awesome Marketing Automation Platform That Small Business Owners Can Afford"

What do you like best?

One thing we love about Hatchbuck is how easy it is to learn and use. We were up and running in just 1 week and our email marketing staff was able to quickly learn the platform so there was no lack in productivity due to training.

What do you dislike?

A few bugs here and there that we've come across but nothing major. And the tech support is always very quick and does their best to solve the problem in a timely fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We’ve found that this affordable, all-in-one platform has everything Mod Girl and our clients need. Their pricing you cannot beat and is one of the reasons we decided to go with them over other popular marketing automation platforms.

Simple CRM

Visitor Tracking

Easy Email Marketing

Automation that saves us time and prevents us from sending manual emails

Helps us to better organize our entire business and communicate with our community and prospects better.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is incredibly easy to use. It's intuitive enough that I could figure out how to use it without a tutorial.

What do you dislike?

The email templates can be a little sticky to work with, but no more so than with other marketing automation platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hatchbuck is a perfect tool for a small company. It's affordable and very easy to use and maintain with no support.

We're mostly using this for our newsletter and outbound communications but are slowly moving over our CRM as well. Before Hatchbuck, we had no visibility into our customers beyond email open rates.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Madison A.</span>
Madison A.

"Great Email System"

What do you like best?

The tagging is extremely useful. Anyone that clicks a link in an email I send, I'll assign a tag to them, and be able to start a campaign or send them another email on that topic.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that need help, like saving drafts of emails in a intuitive place and editing the HTML of a drag-and-drop template. I also wish I could share a URL of an email I sent out on my website. The reporting could use a little more work too, it's hard to compare emails to each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest doing a few trial runs. We found that a lot of our emails in the beginning went to Spam folders of our contacts. That was a little frustrating, but figured it was to be expected w/ switching servers.

I work in the healthcare industry, so we're trying to get more patients to utilize our services. I've found that a little strategic nurturing w/ emails will help a potential patient take the step and make an appointment.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Nicole W.</span>
Nicole W.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

How simple sending an email that looks like a real email from my personal account.

What do you dislike?

How many options there are for going through each different category.

We enjoy sending emails that look like personalized emails that do not look like templates. A benefit is that we are able to track and see who has done what.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Thomas (Tom) A.</span>
Thomas (Tom) A.

"Awesome NEXTGeneration business growth tool!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and the many features... Lead Scoring for sure! It's CRM on steriods!

What do you dislike?

Cannot attach items to emails, I understand the reasons why, but I still wish it could happen...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it... you'll love it and wonder what you did without it...

Opening line of communications with more folks than ever... tracking their activities

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome CRM + marketing automation tool for SMBs"

What do you like best?

The price and features are superb for a SMB. Compared to Pardot, Act-On, Hubspot, all of the others that cost $1000+/month and then you also have to pay for a CRM - the price savings here currently are insane. The features are also very solid and useful for a SMB instead of all of the bloated offerings of the others that don't quite match up with any specific company's needs. Their support is also stellar.

What do you dislike?

There are still a lot of bugs they're working through, which can be frustrating sometimes.

B2B lead gen and tracking, email drip campaigns, organizing our sales process - it has already paid for itself.

"Love Hatchbuck"

What do you like best?

It has made our life so much simpler. Everything we need is in one place, and it's so easy to find and use the data we want!

What do you dislike?

Email editor is sometimes a bit sensitive, but overall, it's easy to use and gets the job done well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an incredible product at a really mind-blowing price. You get a ton of value with Hatchbuck.

It has streamlined our tracking of customers and relationships, and made it a lot easier to remember where our proposals are at.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Jane G.</span>
Jane G.

"Awesome CRM!"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck was easy to implement within our organization and a breeze to configure.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirky things about the interface, but that's probably more me getting used to a new system then the interface itself.

We are consolidating three systems into Hatchbuck and we're going to realize not only monetary savings, but time saving as well.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Jasmine H.</span>
Jasmine H.

"Hatchbuck is perfect for small businesses."

What do you like best?

I like that Hatchbuck seems to really get small businesses and has developed their product accordingly. Everything they do from the software itself to the training uses plain language that anyone can follow. They break the concepts of automation and email marketing into simple steps. I've worked with many similar applications and none of them are as small business friendly as Hatchbuck.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet. It does take a little time to get used to the Hathbuck vocabulary—understanding how they refer to features and functions. But it's nothing that can't be easily picked up.

Simplifying marketing automation and making it truly attainable for small businesses. Up till now I had not found a product that a small business owner could reasonably use on their own.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Jessica R.</span>
Jessica R.

"Finally solved our problem "

What do you like best?

Ability to easily send and track emails

What do you dislike?

using Safari doesn't allow all features

We rely on email marketing for your business and have for 5 years, since we opened. We've used Salesforce, but their system never worked the way we'd wanted. We just emailed directly through our emerald client because salesforce required so much fluff and cumbersome fields that had to be manually filled out. Hatchbuck has allowed us to send about 2x more emails weekly, AND we can easily track the status of leads, prospects and customers. It's been amazing.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Nancy C.</span>
Nancy C.

"Best Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck has been my first foray into marketing automation, and I couldn't be happier. From the start, each person I've dealt with has been a pro, engaged, helpful, and prompt. This can be a confusing new set of tools, so excellent support is critical.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile CRM component. And a visual tool for creating "recipes" would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The API will allow more integrations than at first glance. Give it a try if it's your first foray.

I am trying to nurture new visitors and track activities of leads.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Hatchbuck has excellent features and world class client support."

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is very intuitive and its interface is user-centric. It has powerful marketing tools to integrate customer relationship management with strategic communications, that can be segmented by target audiences. It includes a customizable contact status "funnel" to prioritize level of effort based upon opportunities. Hatchbuck provides invaluable marketing guides to facilitate the development of a comprehensive plan that leverages all of the Hatchbuck tools. The ability to automate contact and communication management is very impressive! Lastly, if you forward emails with new lead contact information, Hatchbuck automatically creates a new contact record.

What do you dislike?

If you send an email from within Hatchbuck, a copy is not available in your email account, i.e. Gmail or Outlook; therefore, you have to create a work-around for managing communications via your email account and Hatchbuck. In addition, if you forward or bcc: emails from your email account, they do not appear in the Activity Feed in Hatchbuck; they only associate with the contact record.

Using Hatchbuck, we are solving our need for coordinated customer relationship management and communications, so that we are not using multiple software applications.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Ashley A.</span>
Ashley A.

"Hatchbuck customer service is top notch! "

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is a small company, so they take great pride in their customer service. Eric is amazing! When I submit support tickets, I receive a response within a couple hours. I also love how easy to use the platform is. For a small-midsized business, it's everything you need in a CRM.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform has bugs here and there. I've had trouble mass uploading contacts or scheduling mass email campaigns.

Hatchbuck is very affordable and they don't put limits on email sends. I can use it as a contact database, send emails, and track my pipeline.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Diane B.</span>
Diane B.

"Improved Sales process with Hatchbuck"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck has the features that CSA needs to track and manage our sales leads. We like the ability to score and then focus on the leads with the most potential. We get leads from multiple sources and Hatchbuck supports our sales process very effectively. The email marketing function is very robust. We also like the price - very affordable for a startup company.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to most effectively use the system, but Hatchbuck has a phased onboarding process and they were always available for our questions.

Improved management and follow-up of sales leads.

"Ease of Use "

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use for what I do. (Email templates, contact management) I also appreciate their willingness to help with questions and concerns.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the webinars. Dont be afraid to ask questions. They are a great support when needed.

The email templates help with my everyday emails and being able to see when I sent what to who is a great benefit for me.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Mary W.</span>
Mary W.

"Powerful User Friendly Solution"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck allows you to easily manage and actually use your data to the fullest. The tags and tags rules allow us to quickly segment data and automate actions that we previously had to do manually. There are a variety of options when it comes to the different templates and emails can be quickly sent. Our sales team has used other platforms in the past and they picked up Hatchbuck quickly and use it comfortably throughout the day. The Hatchbuck team is great and always there to answer any questions we have!

What do you dislike?

Like any platform there are always features and options you wish were available. Hatchbuck is good about listening to things we would like to see in the future and rolling out and explaining new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait until you have everything set up to start using it. There are so many features that you can start using the more you understand and get used to using the system.

We previously had been using a separate CRM and email platform. With Hatchbuck we have everything in one place. We are saving time, money and frustration by using Hatchbuck's platform.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Ray T.</span>
Ray T.

"Was just what we needed"

What do you like best?

A single stop CRM and email campaign solution that allows us to collect leads and properly communicate with them via email.

What do you dislike?

Could use a little bit more customization, but I really haven't found anything that I can't do or couldn't work around

Was using a help ticket based lead management tool and a separate email system that didn't provide the campaign features I needed. The single approach was very attractive.

We have better communications with prospects and are able to track responses. As a result we spend our follow up time more effectively

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"This is how customer service should be everywhere"

What do you like best?

The support is awesome. The people at Hatchbuck are excited, energetic and enthusiastic.

And they help you with a problem until it is solved.

What do you dislike?

There is no app for the iPhone. So I must have a laptop or a desktop to work properly on Hatchbuck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for B2B companies.

You can see if potential customers speak the truth about opening an e-mail. So you know if your future partner is a liar.

You can see how much time someone opened an email. So you know if someone is really interested.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"This is Hubspot without the ROI Tools"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and very affordable software that brings lead capture, lead scoring, lead nurturing, marketing automation and CRM under one system.

What do you dislike?

There is zero ROI functionality. You can not track a lead until they fill out a form or until you send them an email. You have no idea what source your lead came from or what search terms they used to find your website. You have no way to gauge the effectiveness of your digital marketing. I hope these features are coming, but they are not forthright about what is in store. There is no public development plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that will fit your budget, then Hatchbuck is for you. If you need to be able to track ROI for your overall digital marketing campaign, then this might not be what you are looking for. I am extremely hopeful that Hatchbuck is headed in this direction.

Lead Capture, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, CRM

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck's user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The email, campaign, and landing page templates are great. Having the ability to customize them to my liking is beneficial as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more powerful segmentation/conditional emailing capabilities.

Hatchbuck is a very affordable option for our MA and CRM needs. We have realized more efficient email marketing, and a better idea of what our pipeline looks like at any point in time.

Hatchbuck review by Agency in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Agency in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Hatchbuck is one of the BEST automation email platforms around. Not to mention very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

The user friendly interface and personal support!

What do you dislike?

The fact that not enough clients are using it :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, powerful and efficient. This is what Hatchbuck can do for your email marketing efforts.

Segmentation of email databases is a huge issue being solved for our clients. Most of them have never segmented their lists, but with the tagging feature and filtering Hatchbuck provides, it makes it very easy.

The benefits I've realized are:

- Easy template creation

- Filtering is AMAZING!

- Very powerful tool - I have yet to use all of the features

- The personal support is the best! It's comforting to know there is always a Hatchbuck expert on hold waiting to help me.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Martin P.</span>
Martin P.

"Great CRM for efficiency oriented businesses"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck gives you everything that you really need for a marketing automation platform and CRM without having tons of unnecessary and often expensive add-ons. It is flexible and Powerful and extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike much of anything about hatchbuck with one exception. Currently the user interface is not mobile friendly

Hatchbuck really helps me more effectively manage my inbound leads. Historically would be too busy to properly maintain Communications in sale cycle

Hatchbuck review by <span>Luis B.</span>
Luis B.

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy you can make an email campaign and automations. It is so instinctive.

What do you dislike?

The limitation of the suscribers number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So instinctive to use.

The properly manage of my prospects.

Hatchbuck review by User in Computer Software

"Great so far"

What do you like best?

Nice UI, the learning curve is a little steep with their "tagging" system (I'm speaking as a developer who's used to directly querying customer data), but once I got the hang of it it's fast, flexible, and gets me the info I need.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer better company-level management, but they are apparently working on that. The product also tends to "hang" a bit after submitting updates with large numbers of contacts, but it appears to just be a cosmetic/display issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take extra time preparing your files for import. The process of merging additional data is pretty simple, but it's best to get it right the first time.

We weren't able to get enough info about how prospects were responding to our efforts. Now we can see when emails are opened, links are followed, and can respond in real-time accordingly.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Donald G. P.</span>
Donald G. P.

"Hatchbuck is a Game Changer for the University at Albany Weekend MBA Program!"

What do you like best?

I touch on much of what I likea couple of questions down. The fact that I can largely automate my recruiting/marketing is huge plus after working with the clunky ACT! CRM for six years. Timely deliver of pertinent information, e-mail tracking capability (opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes, etc.), the inclusion of a sales pipeline feature and being able to track the various stages in it, effective reporting, and its all inclusive nature.

What do you dislike?

I would like the software to be more robust in certain areas such as e-mail and social media integration and calendaring, which I understand is all being worked on. Right, now there is no connectivity between my calendar and Hatchbuck and I need to insert my Hatchbuck inbox e-mail address every time I want an outbound message to be included in someone's record. I does not yet have a mobile application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful CRM for small businesses. It does almost everything I need, the support has been top notch, and it is very affordable when you consider all it contains. When considering, I recommend talking with an account representative, taking demo, and speaking with users.

The problem of inconsistent and, therefore, somewhat ineffective recruiting/marketing. Actually, not so much ineffective as not nearly as effective as it could be. There was also the issue of not knowing, numbers-wise, where my recruiting stood. Now, I'm able to craft relevant messages and develop campaigns to specific targets and disseminate them in timely fashion to my prospects. I now also know how many deals are in my sales pipeline and who precisely is in what stage.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Not my favorite tool"

What do you like best?

When the lead source is working correctly, it is nice to see at a glance where my leads are coming from.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't integrate with anything. Huge red flag. They've only done one update and it took them a year and half to do it and it was LARGE and there have been so many issues. And customer service hasn't been that great in helping us fix our issues so we can report the way we need to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool that can integrate with other tools, this is not the one for you.

Needed a CRM and email marketing tool in one - plus we are a small business so we were price sensitive.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Tabitha L.</span>
Tabitha L.

"The software and service is fantastic! "

What do you like best?

I like that the program is easy and convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike really, I think any dislikes would come from our end as a company using it at the same level of detail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Edit the email templates, I find minor glitches and bugs every now and then.

We are still in the beginning stages of using the software. Unfortunately, the program doesn't bring in leads, which we're kind of in a lull at the moment with that. The software does a good job of maintaining our contacts, we just need to work on actually getting them.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Nick S.</span>
Nick S.

"Amazing for small teams"

What do you like best?

I love that I can organize my clients, and manage email marketing campaigns, and keep track of everything they do.

What do you dislike?

Don't like that their isn't a mobile application for it, and that it is not perfectly incorporated with our email system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You'll like it!

Helping companies go through massive amounts of content. Hatchbuck is helping me keep track of potential clients and organize my sales funnel.

Hatchbuck review by Agency in Design
Agency in Design

"Excellent for tracking; Less so on design "

What do you like best?

The ability to see how prospects interact with our emails and site is incredibly helpful for both content and sales teams.

What do you dislike?

The design of emails and forms is not ideal. Tricky to create custom emails, and never quite looks the way we want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for CRM, but if design is really important, make sure you check out the build-your-own functionality first. It's not as user-friendly as, say, MailChimp.

We're able to see which content prospects are interacting with, which can be valuable for our sales team.

Hatchbuck review by <span>John F.</span>
John F.

"Great CRM software, super service!"

What do you like best?

Everything works like you promise, and the service (help desk) is 100% responsive.

What do you dislike?

Whenever I fill in the city and state in the data section of contacts (especially St Louis and MO) it takes forever for it to fill in. Well over a minute, more like 90 secs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

would recommend and Have!

E newsletter and contact with clients and prospects

Hatchbuck review by <span>Bryan C.</span>
Bryan C.

"We are an agency that uses Hatchbuck for out clients. "

What do you like best?

Compared to many other marketing automation platforms there pricing is very good. We also love it for our clients because we can see what individuals are doing on their sites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the drag and drop editor can be limiting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for companies with smaller budgets. It many features that compete with the larger more expensive options at a much more affordable price.

We are helping our clients segment their contacts, better personalize messaging and better understand what their customers do on their websites.

Hatchbuck review by Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting
Executive Sponsor in Management Consulting

"Great start"

What do you like best?

Helpful and responsive both in the sales process and onboarding.

The system is generally very intuitive and so the onboarding is good because you can focus on the more complex/ strategic questions.

For me it is really important for the system not to be too complex - simplicity is key and I think the design really helps with this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - that is nice to say! It is clear to me that this company is trying to do a great job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

* Have several demos with several companies

* Dont underestimate the simplicity issue

* Understand the charges for all companies - large charges for data etc can be a nightmare down the line (not Hatchbuck)

It really does make you think! It makes you think about campaigns and about individual prospects. A normal email does not give you that insight of "wow that really senior guy has opened my email 11 times this week!"

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Hatchbuck is one of the best investments that our company made this year."

What do you like best?

I love the customizable templates for getting email marketing going fast and out of the box.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to remember all the options. It would be nice to have more step by step video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this product for companies that want an easy to use powerful email marketing tool.

We are now fully operational with email marketing. It was a very important move for our company.

Hatchbuck review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Hatchbuck: Helpful, Easy-to-Use"

What do you like best?

The Hatchbuck drag and drop email builder is very easy to use, and allows even beginners to create an email that is very visually appealing. Tagging and sorting contacts is also very straight-forward and makes it easy to send to the contacts you want to reach out to. Whenever I've had a question or concern, our Partner Success Manager has been readily available and gotten back to us with a solution or explanation within an hour or two.

What do you dislike?

There are a few updates I'd like to see, like more customizable reports, and a few glitches fixed in the drag and drop email builder. However, we've been able to do everything we need to, and these updates would just be a bonus.

Hatchbuck makes it easy for us to send out emails on behalf of our clients and easily track and report the email statistics. It's also been very beneficial for our clients to track deals, and see which contacts are most active with their emails, forms, and webpages.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Caleb P.</span>
Caleb P.

"Hatchbuck product review"

What do you like best?

The tag rules are the strongest feature. Being able to populate content to send to leads, then have Hatchbuck recognize when they're "ready" to be sent the information. That's the strongest piece of Hatchbuck and one that I am still learning to master and fully utilize. It allows you to wear multiple hats for your company while staying on top of your pipeline and maximizing traffic to your service/product.

What do you dislike?

The product is still early stage and features new features are still being developed. Their rock solid focus on marketing automation has left out some CRM type functionality. As a startup I would like to see some more pipeline visualization and reporting focused features in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hatchbuck is a good price point for startups and small businesses. It helps companies with scarce human capital to maximize their time communicating with leads.

Automating the lead nurturing process, allowing you to focus on customers who are ready to buy, and helping you to identify those ready buyers.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"great experience working with hatchback"

What do you like best?

easy to use platform for marketing automation - i like that when i need support is fast and easy over email

What do you dislike?

their flexibility with the pricing plans offered is not the greatest for me personally

Recommendations to others considering the product

more flexible plans for startups - i know other platforms that are cheaper for startups --i just didn't want to change again to another platform b/c of the learning curve

marketing automation -making it easy to reach out to customers and stay top of mine

Hatchbuck review by <span>Amy M.</span>
Amy M.

"Campaign Central!"

What do you like best?

Marketing campaigns are SO easy to execute through Hatchbuck. Thank you for making a user-friendly platform that truly supports our sales and marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

Necessary evil: Data Entry! What goes out is only as good as the data that goes in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Auto uploading of new contacts to Hatchbuck; app on phone/desktop.

Ongoing marketing campaigns have been important to maintain a consistent sales pipeline.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator

"Quality product with great training and outstanding support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and very good online tutorials

What do you dislike?

Some navigation issues and also some issues when we have multiple contact entries

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions when you get stuck - Hatchbuck has the answers - great product

Building email campaigns that are education-oriented

Hatchbuck review by <span>Pat K.</span>
Pat K.

"Great CRM and Support!"

What do you like best?

CRM, email campaigns, and very easy to use. Very fluid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it's great! I really don't have a bad thing to say about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take of advantage of training and support.

CRM, email drip campaigns, ease of use.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Robert B.</span>
Robert B.

"Moved from SF to hatchbuck"

What do you like best?

We really enjoy how easy it is to use Hatchbuck - from importing users, to tagging, to quickly sending out relevant emails to segments of our customers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more Safari integration. Sometimes we have to use Chrome to get certain features working in composing emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to automate some business practices and are tired of finding products to integrate with Salesforce - look here. This product offers an awesome feature set for a reasonable price.

1. Keep in touch with our users.

2. Send specific email information to those that need it, and not the whole customer list.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Matthew H.</span>
Matthew H.

"Hatchbuck is great and so are their consultants"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive and easy-to-use. It is affordable. The learning curve is not very high and the one-on-one consulting is terrific.

What do you dislike?

Like any marketing automation app, it takes a fair amount of work to get everything set-up. There is no way around this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out first to make sure it does everything you need.

I wanted to expand my email campaigns and do it more automatically. Hatchbuck does this for me and I have already had a few sales as a result.

Hatchbuck review by <span>John L.</span>
John L.

"The customer service has been extraordinary and we are excited about Hatchbuck helping our business "

What do you like best?

The ability to talk to someone when you have a question and the quick feed back you get. Awesome customer service.

What do you dislike?

It is not as user friendly as constant contact and a little harder to use, however, there is so much more you can do with it than constant contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for the smaller company like ours that is on a budget but wants a high quality marketing platform.

Managing our contacts and generating new leads through our web site through Hatchbuck

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

I like the easy access to all of our patients allowing them to receive mass emails and correspond efficiently

What do you dislike?

There is not anything about hatchbuck that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn how to use the program to its full potential!

I have realized that it is so beneficial to be be able to communicate with all of our patients via one simple email

Hatchbuck review by <span>Dan H.</span>
Dan H.

"Great product, great price, great customer support "

What do you like best?

How Hatchbuck integrates CRM and marketing automation in one simple program.

What do you dislike?

Had a little trouble integrating customized calls to action on the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for basic CRM and marketing automation. The training videos are very helpful. And customer support does a terrific job of solving any other problems you're trying to figure out.

I needed a reasonably-priced solution for marketing automation. I was especially happy to see that Hatchbuck also integrated CRM. A great value!

Hatchbuck review by <span>Andreya T.</span>
Andreya T.

"Hatchbuck is awesome "

What do you like best?

I like that my emails get into clients inbox.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the name Hatchbuck and hate telling people it.

The automations, online firms, and tasks keep me organized

Hatchbuck review by <span>Tim M.</span>
Tim M.

"Use Hatchbuck At Request of a Client"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is a very-pared down marketing automation system. Simplicity is nice.

What do you dislike?

It's great because it is simple, however it leaves me wanting more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a few free alternatives that can accomplish your goals just as easily.

Email marketing

Hatchbuck review by <span>Jeff K.</span>
Jeff K.

"Hatchbuck"

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is an extremely easy to use CRM with integrated marketing automation. It is nearly fool-proof.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have problems pasting from Word into Hatchbuck. Other than that it is great.

Prospects were slipping through the cracks with our systems before Hatchbuck. Now we are able to fully automate our process and sales pipeline. Our sales have increased as a result of this.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Sakira J.</span>
Sakira J.

"Hatchbuck is user friendly and the service is phenomenal!"

What do you like best?

I like that that it is intuitive. The links to each of the pages and dropdown menus make sense. I recently looked at another CRM system"Infusionsoft" and it was both difficult to use and extremely expensive. Hatchbuck provides hands-on customer service manager and she was very knowledgeable and willing to work with me to ensure that understood how to use the servic and what to do next. I would love to see them integrated with other softwares so that I don't have to change systems.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about Hatchbuck. I think I would say just start crating APIs so that it can be integrated with E-commerce and paypal. Also I don't like that I have to pay an additional user fee for my Assistant to put in the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely.

email maarketing

Hatchbuck review by User

"For the value Hatchbuck is a no brainer"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, fast support, impressive segmentation and reporting

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow load times and small design flaws but neither negatively impact UX or efficacy of campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great low cost alternative to Hubspot and other email marketing software with surprisingly comparable features and functionality.

Generating qualified leads and following up with those leads at the right time. Response rates have improved dramatically

Hatchbuck review by User

"Easy CRM & automated marketing system for small business"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and scale to a small business.

What do you dislike?

CRM is not terribly robust. We have alot of information to keep and it's a bit cumbersome to build out.

keeping in touch with leads. We have a long sales cycle so it's important to email frequent updates about our product, etc.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Hatchbuck Automated Marketing & CRM"

What do you like best?

Even though we have just started, the Customer Service and training support have been excellent.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Hatchbuckk carried file level security. In a competitive IP market environment we often work under Non-Disclosure Agreements and the current file security setup prevents us from using Hatchbuck fully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review your real requirements and needs. Hatchbuck, for us, offered a superior value proposition, given our specific need profile.

The business problems include lack of timely follow up and prior lack of alerting our customers to new and or imporved product offerings.

Hatchbuck review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy to learn. You can figure most things out on your own.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The trial period is a great way to experience what Hatchbuck can do for you.

Able to send bulk emails easily, and first contact emails.

Hatchbuck review by <span>John B.</span>
John B.

"Hatchbuck is the BEST Sales & Marketing Automation and CRM Software for virtually any business"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, Comprehensiveness, Pricing, Support and the Combination of Marketing Automation with CRM.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes.

Would like the ability to merge list cells into the emails for integration with other tracking software platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. You will not go back.

That perfect solution of CRM and Marketing Automation all-in-one. The Solution!

Hatchbuck review by <span>Ray G.</span>
Ray G.

"Hatchbuck -- 5 stars all the way."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the Hatchbuck system is intuitive. Many systems have lots of "similar" features but the beauty of Hatchbuck is that things are where you expect them to be.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the financial information was separate for partner accounts.

Understanding client or prospect engagement is critical. Hatchbuck is a great tool to do just that.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Philip P.</span>
Philip P.

"Great software! Excellent Customer Supper!"

What do you like best?

I really like the tag rules, automation features, and clean dashboard. It is incredibly easy to use, but still gives you all the information you would like.

What do you dislike?

I would like more options for creating different email styles.

We mainly used this software for email marketing and automation. With Hatchbuck, we have been able to better communicate with our customers and prospects.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Hatchbuck is great - easy to use, responsive support and great interface "

What do you like best?

A combination of both how easy it is to use and how responsive their support staff is. They really take a long time making sure you understand the platform when getting started - and are available for any questions.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike at this point.

It has become much easier to track my agency marketing efforts.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Noreen T.</span>
Noreen T.

"Love, Love, Love Hatchbuck!"

What do you like best?

The software is intuitive and easy. The tutorials are short and informative. The support is the best I have ever experienced!

What do you dislike?

The building of landing pages could be less clunky.

I help entrepreneurs build amazing businesses. I can do everything a business owner needs to do to market their business at a fraction of the cost of buying all marketing solutions "a la carte"

Hatchbuck review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Not cheap but easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the whole team can work with it

What do you dislike?

It's pretty pricey if you have more than a few people to email

Mass communication is super easy and quick

Hatchbuck review by <span>Delaine R.</span>
Delaine R.

"Hatchbuck offers all the bells and whistles I need without the price tag of some of the others"

What do you like best?

I like that I can get automation and tagging to manage my contacts without the high price of some other programs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike.................

Automation is easy.

Hatchbuck review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Perfect tool for a SMB with phenomenal support"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Support team is great, also the training videos get you a long way. The price to value ratio is great, basically an all-in-one solution for a CRM + email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps more flexibility in integrations would be a plus!

One centralized location for all the data you need on a customer. Huge time-savings for no longer hunting down this information from different departments.

Hatchbuck review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Hatchbuck Reveiw"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and simple the software is to use. Easily customized as well as easily used with other applications.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to pay extra to get white labeled but in Hatchbucks defense the service is very affordable.

The best thing about Hatchbuck is having the ability to offer yet another product to my customers at an affordable rate.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Support is excellent, that is all, nothing else

What do you dislike?

Quirky trying to save, file, and find drafts

Consistent communication with email list

Hatchbuck review by User in Financial Services

"Easy to use, sophisticated automation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, great support....

What do you dislike?

needs more integrations to be extra effective

More organized, less prospects falling through cracks, more intelligence on prospects