Hatchbuck

Hatchbuck

Hatchbuck is sales and marketing software for small business that makes it easy to nurture prospects and customers and drive more sales.

Work for Hatchbuck?

Learning about Hatchbuck?

Hatchbuck Reviews

Ask Hatchbuck a Question
Showing 100 Hatchbuck reviews
Hatchbuck review by <span>Chelsey C.</span>
Chelsey C.

Updated, after 6 months of heavy use: Still, hands down, the best CRM system I've ever used.

What do you like best?

The support, hands down. The team at Hatchbuck is amazing, and has answered all of my questions promptly, and helped me to think creatively with how best to use the software. I also love the automation available - the ability to trigger emails, campaigns, tasks, reminders, and deals based on contact actions. The new built in advanced filtering system is great, and makes it easier than ever to segment our database based on location, tags, whether they have an email address or not, and more. We've also used the email reporting to our advantage, helping us to get to know our contacts - what they interact with, what they click on, what they do and don't care about - our database has new life!

What do you dislike?

As we've been in the system more, we're finding that we're not using the "deals" tracker tool as effectively as we could, simply based on the fact that for our specific line of business, we could easily use 3-4 pipelines separately. (We are M&A Advisors/Business Brokerage Advisors, and so we have separate pipelines for Sellers, Buyers, Clients doing Exit Planning, and Valuations). If we were given the ability to have multiple Deals pipelines, it would immediately enable us to keep track of that pipeline.

Additionally, if I could change a couple things, like the ability to automate contact notes within the record the same way that other things can be automated, I would, but this is such a minor thing that I wouldn't count it as a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY IT! You wont regret it. I'd even be happy to answer any questions that you have, being in the system every day for the last 6 months.

We previously had three systems holding three separate sets of data: Zoho CRM, Membrain, and MailChimp. Now that our data is all together, we're already starting to make it work for us, instead of us working with it. As we're further into the program as well, and we've executed some campaigns and targeted emails, we're getting to know our database. The tag feature is amazing, and helps to give a more real-time picture of where our prospects are at, whether they've been browsing the website, what pages they've visted (and multiple times), etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hatchbuck
Hatchbuck review by <span>Jim C.</span>
Jim C.
Invitation from the software vendor

Very good platform for small business CRM and email nurture campaigns

What do you like best?

It's a DIY solution for small businesses that don't need the feature set of a large CRM like SalesForce. The company is easy to work with and the system seems to be very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

In some ways the system is a little too DIY. They offer email templates and set up a campaign for you, but customizing these to my business needs are a little beyond my technical and creative abilities. I'm sure I could figure it out with enough time, but some of it is a little daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CRM features are really pretty easy to use, as are the drip marketing campaigns - once you have them set up. I think the real learning curve comes with setting up the email templates and campaigns. It's a good software, but it will require you to put some time and creative juices into getting it set up.

We get a lot of new business leads but not all of them are ready to purchase our services right away. Hatchbuck allows us to keep tabs on these folks, send them periodic drip marketing to keep us fresh in their minds, and when the time is right, we are there to convert the sale.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Hatchbuck review by <span>Joe P.</span>
Joe P.

The Game Changer in My Marketing Campaign

What do you like best?

The ability to easily create great looking email templates is one of the best tools. I also like the point system it awards contacts for opening emails and clicking links. We're able to use this information to determine who is a hot prospect and who needs more nurturing.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to reset campaigns without starting and stopping the whole thing. For instance, I have a series of tasks to complete for new leads. There are many occasions I get behind on handling the tasks. Without having to stop and restart the campaign I would like the capability to start the campaign today from where I left off. Essentially picking up in the middle of the campaign.

keeps leads and prospects front of mind. sending email newsletters has never been easier and setting up autoresponders with little effort is awesome.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Alisa G.</span>
Alisa G.

Good CRM+Marketing automation solution for small businesses

What do you like best?

Hatchbuck is very intuitive and easy to use. Set up was quick and painless. Hatchbuck's customer service team is amazing, especially helping us make the transition from Salesforce to Hatchbuck. I appreciated the onboarding assistance as we imported data from Salesforce. I like that you can see a contact's activity easily in each record as well as a running activity dashboard on the side. The marketing automation functionality is great and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Because Hatchbuck was originally designed for small B2C businesses, everything is contact driven. You can't do much from the company record and you can't tag or segment companies. There isn't a way to build logic into processes (ie. if contact does X then do Y and Z). The sales side is not as intuitive as the marketing function. That being said, Hatchbuck is continually making updates and does listen to its customers. I expect to see many improvements in the new year and in the meantime, it's working well for us.

We needed an affordable integrated CRM+Marketing automation platform for both sales and marketing to use. We are a small company and had been spending a lot of money on Salesforce, and we weren't using much of its functionality. Hatchbuck gave us what we needed at an affordable price.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Lindsey A.</span>
Lindsey A.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great Service, Great Product!

What do you like best?

Their onboarding and support team is amazing! I knew I would need a little extra hand-holding at the beginning and they have exceeded expectations.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike would be the personalization of emails. If you add {Contact Name} for example, you can not see that the field has been filled in correctly in the test email and on the contact page. You do receive confirmation when a contact replies and you are able to see your initial email in the thread.

It's a CRM that caters to business who do not want to get lost in a million features they will never utilize. In order for them to maintain a level of simplicity, it can't be a do all product. The support I receive outweighs the features lacking for our particular use case.

We are able to nurture prospects more efficiently and avoid an outstanding quote from falling through the cracks. Marketing emails are also created with ease and Hatchbuck offers great templates.

Hatchbuck review by <span>Rhonda M.</span>
Rhonda M.

Hatcbuck Rocks!

What do you like best?

HB allows us to easily register and track all of our contacts and leads. We also track all customer, prospect, and lead interaction. It's a real plus when you can talk to a potential client on their level.

HB puts the customer at the heart of our business, which we feel is the fastest way to increase our sales and profits.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to print reports. Would like to also use this system for action tracking and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Prospects are kept alive and kicking in HB even if they said no the first time. We have an effective email marketing strategy designed into HB which allows us to keep the name Kitchen Tune-up at the top of the pile. We have prospects approach us months after our initial meeting(s) saying they are ready to start!

Learn more about Hatchbuck

Hatchbuck Videos

Learning about Hatchbuck?

* We monitor all Hatchbuck reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.