HealthStream Recruiting Center

Work for HealthStream Recruiting Center?

Learning about HealthStream?

HealthStream Recruiting Center Reviews

Ask HealthStream a Question
Showing 14 HealthStream reviews
HealthStream review by Christine B.
Christine B.

"healthstream is good"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which i can change my password. i can also use healthstream for the learning center. The modules are clearly stated and it's fun to click through. Healthstream clearly updates your progress and organizes your stats in a concise way.

What do you dislike?

I can't access it remotely sometimes. I have to be at the hospital to use the site. I also don't know how to get rid of tasks that I've completed already.

I am helping expedite the patient care flow in an emergency room setting. Healthstream is used by my employer to help me keep up to date on my training when there are changes in the system, such as switching EMRs. I get trained for my nursing assistant competencies through healthstream.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HealthStream Recruiting Center
HealthStream review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Simple way to keep your lessons organized"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize. I can have assignments for one department, an entire hospital, role, etc. And it will only be marked as required for the applicable people. When an employee logs in it shows their enrolled courses, completed courses, and any mandatory ones that are not complete.

What do you dislike?

The interface. The videos all pop up in a new window and it's not a very smooth to transition between modules, courses or videos on tablets and mobile devices.

We're able to control and confirm employees have completed necessary training modules. They can also enroll in optional live and video classes.

What Other Health Care solution do you use?

HealthStream review by Haley S.
Haley S.

"Wonderful"

What do you like best?

Health stream is extremely easy to use and does a great job of assessing future and current employees on policies and procedures. The layout is very simple and appeals to both young and older generations that use this software.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, there will be photos that have been in use for several years and they are no longer available on the domain they are linked to so there will be a missing photo or two. This is usually resolved quickly.

HealthStream is very beneficial in helping the employer understand their employees comprehension of policies and procedures. Modules can be assigned when employees need to have a refresher.

HealthStream review by Trace B.
Trace B.

"Great for clinicians "

What do you like best?

I'm a clinical educational specialist. Health Stream helps us recruit and hire the best talent.

What do you dislike?

It's not very customizable. It's stable, which is good but it does not change easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set expectations early. You won't be able to change your mind later

Clinical and hospital hiring

HealthStream review by Daya D.
Daya D.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

HealthStream has lots of learning modules and courses to enhance knowledge and skills. In addition it has modules to improve employee outcomes and ways to maximize performance.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more courses available for other allied specialties, such as research.

HealthStream has allowed be to enhance my knowledge base to improve my interactions with patients and providers. In addition it has allowed me to view my progress and performance and recommend ways to improve.

HealthStream review by Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.

"easy way to stay on top of training"

What do you like best?

I use healthstream at my job to stay up to date with my mandatory training. It is user-friendly and keeps all computer-based training in one location.

What do you dislike?

There have been times that I complete a training yet it shows up as incomplete on my profile.

Healthstream keeps employees up to date on new training. This reduces costs by making sure all employees understand new work flows, policies, etc

HealthStream review by Lucy L.
Lucy L.

"great software!"

What do you like best?

HealthStream is easy to use and designed nicely and very pleasing aesthetically. I find it generally to be a great tool at organizing things.

What do you dislike?

Despite how beautifully designed it is, sometimes it is hard to know where things are located and things load slowly

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend choosing this software for a try. It is generally quite well-designed and easy to use.

Generally very easy to use and maneuver

"Healthstream for Feedback"

What do you like best?

Healthstream’s reprorts provide insight into our patients’ opinions and interactions from their stays. My favorite feature is the “saved report” feature, that can be used to schedule and send reports automatically when new data is obtained.

What do you dislike?

At times, my reports do not auto-send. Also, it takes a bit of time to observe the data from the previous month.

I am working to improve patient satisfaction pertained to my department.

"Does the job"

What do you like best?

Good program. Does as expected. Easy interface.

What do you dislike?

Could be more fluid with design. Sometimes different forms are difficult to locate

Makes education and on boarding easier

HealthStream review by Vineeta K.
Vineeta K.

"Confusing from the time of login"

What do you like best?

Not too many bells and whistles, interface is not complicated

What do you dislike?

Logging in to the website is confusing. At least my employer's version was.

Accessing payroll and employee portal

HealthStream review by rachel d.
rachel d.

"Very useful in the healthcare setting"

What do you like best?

The ease of finding all the information

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints about this software

It’s great at keeping everything organized for you

"HealthStream "

What do you like best?

It’s pretty easy to manage, even simple-minded employees like myself can manage

What do you dislike?

I’m general, I don’t like technology, so the learning curve is tough

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s great! Well worth the effort to initiate.

I am able to fill positions with quality expertise, which is very seem less

HealthStream review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I really like being able to recruit new hires and get to pre scream them

What do you dislike?

Not being able to actually meet them face to face

Pre screening new hires

HealthStream review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Review of Healthstream"

What do you like best?

Able to centralize information for all members of team to view

What do you dislike?

Navigation of site, sometimes hard to find

Ability to centralize candidates in one area and disseminate information about candidates

Learning about HealthStream Recruiting Center?

* We monitor all HealthStream Recruiting Center reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.