HealthStream Recruiting Center

Work for HealthStream Recruiting Center?

Learning about HealthStream?

HealthStream Recruiting Center Reviews

Ask HealthStream a Question
Showing 13 HealthStream reviews
HealthStream review by <span>Christine B.</span>
Christine B.

healthstream is good

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which i can change my password. i can also use healthstream for the learning center. The modules are clearly stated and it's fun to click through. Healthstream clearly updates your progress and organizes your stats in a concise way.

What do you dislike?

I can't access it remotely sometimes. I have to be at the hospital to use the site. I also don't know how to get rid of tasks that I've completed already.

I am helping expedite the patient care flow in an emergency room setting. Healthstream is used by my employer to help me keep up to date on my training when there are changes in the system, such as switching EMRs. I get trained for my nursing assistant competencies through healthstream.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HealthStream Recruiting Center
HealthStream review by <span>Taylor R.</span>
Taylor R.

Simple way to keep your lessons organized

What do you like best?

Ability to customize. I can have assignments for one department, an entire hospital, role, etc. And it will only be marked as required for the applicable people. When an employee logs in it shows their enrolled courses, completed courses, and any mandatory ones that are not complete.

What do you dislike?

The interface. The videos all pop up in a new window and it's not a very smooth to transition between modules, courses or videos on tablets and mobile devices.

We're able to control and confirm employees have completed necessary training modules. They can also enroll in optional live and video classes.

What Other Health Care solution do you use?

HealthStream review by <span>Trace B.</span>
Trace B.

Great for clinicians

What do you like best?

I'm a clinical educational specialist. Health Stream helps us recruit and hire the best talent.

What do you dislike?

It's not very customizable. It's stable, which is good but it does not change easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set expectations early. You won't be able to change your mind later

Clinical and hospital hiring

HealthStream review by <span>Daya D.</span>
Daya D.

Great service!

What do you like best?

HealthStream has lots of learning modules and courses to enhance knowledge and skills. In addition it has modules to improve employee outcomes and ways to maximize performance.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more courses available for other allied specialties, such as research.

HealthStream has allowed be to enhance my knowledge base to improve my interactions with patients and providers. In addition it has allowed me to view my progress and performance and recommend ways to improve.

HealthStream review by <span>Jasmin R.</span>
Jasmin R.

easy way to stay on top of training

What do you like best?

I use healthstream at my job to stay up to date with my mandatory training. It is user-friendly and keeps all computer-based training in one location.

What do you dislike?

There have been times that I complete a training yet it shows up as incomplete on my profile.

Healthstream keeps employees up to date on new training. This reduces costs by making sure all employees understand new work flows, policies, etc

HealthStream review by <span>Lucy L.</span>
Lucy L.

great software!

What do you like best?

HealthStream is easy to use and designed nicely and very pleasing aesthetically. I find it generally to be a great tool at organizing things.

What do you dislike?

Despite how beautifully designed it is, sometimes it is hard to know where things are located and things load slowly

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend choosing this software for a try. It is generally quite well-designed and easy to use.

Generally very easy to use and maneuver

Learning about HealthStream Recruiting Center?

* We monitor all HealthStream Recruiting Center reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.