Hearsay

Optimized for salespeople, empowering them to easily adopt leading social-selling techniques to attract prospects, retain customers, and grow business.

Work for Hearsay?

Learning about Hearsay?

Hearsay Reviews

Ask Hearsay a Question
Showing 15 Hearsay reviews
Hearsay review by <span>Christy M.</span>
Christy M.

"Ever-improving platform with Best of the Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Hearsay is always improving their platform to stay on cutting-edge of digital technology, however also taking into consideration customer feedback and the UX. In the past, I've seen my personal feedback become updates to the platform and have enjoyed working on pilots with developers. This company is large enough to play in the big leagues and build dynamic offerings, however small enough that our vendor-to-customer relationship feels very personal and fluid - as if Hearsay is an extension of our own company strategies and our company family.

What do you dislike?

Any time there has been something we didn't like, Hearsay has always been good to bend over backwards to accommodate and/or fix the issue. And quickly... all while keeping us updated and involving us in garnering feedback, testing, and promotion to our field. There will never be a perfect vendor, but Hearsay is about as close as one could come.

Hearsay provides a platform where our field can benefit by having readily available pre-approved content to use in their digital marketing efforts, as well as solving the burden of compliance supervision for the company. As they expand the platform, agents continue to benefit through turn-key paid Facebook advertising, customizable sites, email marketing, and messaging - all in one tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hearsay
Hearsay review by <span>Jimmy G.</span>
Jimmy G.

"Helps keep my social media overhead to a minimum"

What do you like best?

I like that I’m able to have pre-formatted social media to schedule postings. This really can help keep your customers and potential customers and gauge without taking up a lot of your time

What do you dislike?

I wish you could schedule further out then it allows you right now..Also it doesn’t allow you to interact with every social media platform for every post

Cuts down on my overhead time for posting Thomas business social media accounts

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Hearsay review by User in Financial Services

"Bad experience with HearSay"

What do you like best?

I honestly did not like anything about HearSay. Ease of use, analytics, publishing, etc were all out of date within the platform, and there was nothing on their roadmap that had enhancements

What do you dislike?

same as above. Ease of use, analytics, publishing, etc were all out of date or did not offer data within the platform, and there was nothing on their roadmap that had enhancements. customer service was also not rresponsive

Needed a tool for social media publishing, monitoring and listening, and social media analytics, achieved none of those with HearSay

Hearsay review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Easy to schedule, read results, and has easy access to sharable content for your audience."

What do you like best?

Scheduling the month with content at my finger tips, and having my social platforms in one place.

What do you dislike?

No twitter access and there is very limited content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to get in and out but know it's doing its job!

Scheduling once a month frees up my daily schedule.

Allows me to see how my audience is responding to the content shared.

Hearsay review by Agency in Food & Beverages
Agency in Food & Beverages

"Hearsay to grow your business"

What do you like best?

I can set posts in advance and it’s done

What do you dislike?

Initial navigation was hard to use, but after learning the program, it was easy to upload and use as intended.

Hearsay allows me to set posts for social media well in advance. With the capability to do this at one time, I can spend part of one afternoon working on my social media pages and be done for several months. This removes the need to remember to post everyday or every few days, thus saving me time.

Hearsay review by User in Financial Services

"Not used often"

What do you like best?

Hearsay makes it easy to manage multiple social media fronts in one platform. It has made it much easier to monitor analytics for our social media presence.

What do you dislike?

There's really not that much for me to comment on dislike.

Mostly our management of using a social media platform.

Learning about Hearsay?

* We monitor all Hearsay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.