3.8

Helix ALM (formerly TestTrack) is an Agile project management suite that lets you centralize and manage requirements, user stories, test cases, issues, and other development artifacts — and their relationships. Its modular design allows you to buy only what you need: Helix RM for requirements management, Helix IM for issue management and Helix TCM for test case management. As you grow, seamlessly integrate the remaining modules for end-to-end coverage and traceability. Helix ALM also smoothly integrates with JIRA.

Work for Helix ALM?

Learning about Helix ALM?

Helix ALM Reviews

Ask Helix ALM a Question
Showing 69 Helix ALM reviews
Helix ALM review by Steve P.
Steve P.

"Helix ALM Suite"

What do you like best?

We are using Helix ALM 2016 (formally Testtrack). The customization is really versatile. It allows you to tailor your system management process to the specific needs of the organization. One of the main reasons we chose Helix ALM is for their licensing scheme. We needed a solution that allowed us to collaborate with our customers. Other products required individual licenses which is inconvenient to have the customer buy their own license or buy one for them. Adoption of you process by the customer is easier if the impact to them is minimal. The licenses for Helix ALM are floating which allow the customer to access our web client for free.

What do you dislike?

I have three things that could improve or be added functionality.

1. The web client is a little clunky. The user/customer is responsible for setting up their views, which means they have to become somewhat knowledgeable with Helix. To get them to adopt it needs to be easy and seamless for them. I think it would be useful if the administrators could set up web views for customers or user types. Even better would be to do this through the desk top client.

2. Reports, Export document templates, and dashboard widgets are a little difficult to set up. The new document template wizard helps but still takes some time to figure out. I also ran into some variables that were not available that I was hoping to use. Same thing with the reports. I would like more options and customization for the desktop widgets. An example; I was trying to set up a burn down chart, currently we do not use the time tracking feature so I wanted to track open issues within a folder. I found a work around but it was difficult.

3. I have been asking for some kind of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) integration. I think this is the only module that Helix ALM is missing. This tool will allow the systems engineer to define and architect the early system concept that should be able to be linked to requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hire a Helix ALM consultant to help with the initial architecture setup. We did and learned a lot which made our experience better.

Previously requirements were tracked using Microsoft office or DOORs (which I find to be painful to work with). Helix ALM has allowed use to create a single source of truth for our system development projects. We use all three modules, requirement management, test cases, and issue tracking. Helix allows us to show traceability of our validation back to our requirements and manage our issues (which includes issue traceability back to requirements). We are starting to see our quality improve as well as reduce development time because of requirements and test case reuse across similar systems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Helix ALM
Helix ALM review by Javier Enrique Q.
Javier Enrique Q.

"Helix Issue Management"

What do you like best?

It is a good software where we can track all the issues of software development and with the bug tracker we improve and guarantee our software with the best quality

What do you dislike?

Our users dislike the lack of administrators functions that previous TestTrack versions had and our users cannot create the reports from the Web

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good software where you can track the issue with software development and It makes easier the integration with other areas of your company. It also helps us to guarantee the products you provide to your clients and the Support Team is always ready to help us in any issue we have

It makes easier the integration with QA, Support and Development and it helps us to guarantee our software and provide it with no errors. We have been working with TestTrack for like 5 years (I guess because we have TestTrack v2011 installed) and it has really helped to improve the software development processes in our company

What ALM Suites solution do you use?

Helix ALM review by charles c.
charles c.

"Test Track has keept up with us for years"

What do you like best?

Highest marks go to database stability and custom workflow. We started with Test Track almost ten years ago as a company of ten engineers. Now over 90 software developers, electrical engineers, production technicians and quality engineers collaborate with our custom work flows.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator I have had to work around the default data types in the client. As the company changed I was not able to freely move types of data into and out of the 'custom fields'. I am 'stuck' with the data fields that are hard wired into the client. Also, I cannot freely rearrange the client form, so we all have to use the same 'look' of the edit screen in our work. Lastly, the only group is a SECURITY GROUP, that is painful.

I would want to provide users into groups in a one to many relationship. I would like to make filters and rules on these flexible groups for workflow. (When activity is applied to defect and defect passes filter ALPHA-GROUP send email to ALPHA-GROUP). When people in the group change I would change the GROUP, not the automation rules and filters. I frequently have to edit automation rules when an engineer changes roles in the company.

We use one Test Track project to manage hardware and software problem reports for all product lines. The calculated fields feature provides us with an automated triage of defect reports by calculating a prioritization for lead engineers to review.

We use a second Test Track project to implement change notice and configuration management of devices in production.

We use a third Test Track project as our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System log for audits and Preventive and Corrective Action problem solving.

Helix ALM review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"Helix Review"

What do you like best?

I like the configurability of the Helix in that it allows me to define multiple requirement artifacts and control what data elements to associate to them so that you don't just have a generic description field to store info in. This tied in with the custom filter function makes it easy to find and sort requirements to make using the system much easier. The ability to customize the workflow to support how a customer want to do approvals is great

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to keep a base project that you can inherit other projects from in such a way that as you make changes to the template project they reflect in those projects that are based on the template. Now you can clone a project but once the clone is made any changes you want to make has to be done in both the base project and the cloned project

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are alot of other ALM systems out there that have all the features of testtrack and more, but all of those come with a very high pricetag. For the pricepoint where testtrack is, it was a great tool for it's value.

The ability to show traceability in requirements and the ability to use that tracability to create matrix like reports has been great and has impressed or customers.

Helix ALM review by Chuck N.
Chuck N.

"Effienciency in project planning and communication"

What do you like best?

I have been using the Helix requirements management tool for the first time and am setting up a new project. Working with the program manager and systems engineer we have captured the requirements, and flowed those requirements down to specifications. I really like the workflow tools built into this tool that allows me to assign requirements and tasks and receive feedback on risk and level of effort and capture that information within the tool. I also like how easy it is to customize the tool for our needs which allows me to filter requirements across various phases of the project,

The requirements are stored in a database which allows me to simply add products to a requirement and those requirements then become part of that new products requirements. This is useful for requirements such as agency certifications with a simple selection in a pull down menu that I can create and add or subtract from.

What do you dislike?

Requirements are stored in a database, which I like, but to add a child to a requirement I have to first create a requirements document, then add the child to the requirements document. This is not bad once you understand it, but it was confusing at first

Helix is an effective communication and information gathering tool. We have gone from using Word and Excel documents to communicate requirements to using the Helix tool. The Helix tool keeps a record of requirements reviews and approvals as well as changes to requirements. Using the Word document approach, changing requirements were not always communicated to all stakeholders.

Helix ALM review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Helix ALM flexible enough for just about any need"

What do you like best?

We've been using Helix ALM for about 10 years now and they have grown with our needs. They have always been responsive to issues and very helpful when we ran into a problem. We currently only use the "Issue Management" portion of ALM, but use it to track the full lifecycle of an "issue", be it a bug report or enhancement that gets spec'ed, assigned and implemented. We have a workflow that enforces reviews & testing to make sure that bugs don't make it into the hands of customers.

*note only one division currently uses this software

What do you dislike?

Prior to 2017 you would have to close & restart the client if the server went offline, but that has been addressed. There's very little for me to not like about Helix ALM

Items have more traceability now, we can easily see what codelines a change/fix has been made and know immediately if we need to schedule some time for additional fixes.

The API has proven invaluable. We have been able to automate a number of systems to better serve ourselves as well as our customers.

Helix ALM review by George B.
George B.

"Underwhelmed by Perforce rebrand and updates - doubts about commitment to integrate OSS DVCS"

What do you like best?

Works almost as well as it did before. I'm hopeful that they continue their external programing SOAP interface support. I also see they may have provided an admin web client interface that they used to have before. Also, in the past when it was Seapine, they had seriously excellent support. I hope that continues.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with 2017.1 update migration and documentation with failed links - indicates poor QC. Wiped out settings for email notifications. 32bit->64 bit migration was not as straightforward as it could be with a message after install that further manual configuration was needed - and then a useless link for instructions which failed and then the Perforce site search was clueless on how to find the documentation - Google was able to find the relevant document - but the Perforce site left me with a bad feeling) Also, we use Mercurial for source control - and Perforce buying this may wipe out any chance that Mercurial will be supported by Helix ALM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you read best security practices with web accessible database interfaces, you will see that a separate machine/VM is strongly recommended for the "backend" database storage - so you should implement on a minimum of 2 machines - one web server and one database server. Helix ALM enables this - but they provide little to no support if you want to do this in the Cloud. The only support they provide in that situation is for a single machine running both the Web Server and storing the data..... disappointing.

Centralized resource for software development issue management through a web client - we are a 100% telecommuting company. This resource (formerly Seapine TestTrack Pro) has been very reliable for us. And when we needed to manipulate hundreds of issues with our own program through the SOAP interface Seapine provided excellent support. I was unhappy with the previous upgrade removing the web administration interface, that interface capability may be back.

Helix ALM review by David G.
David G.

"TestTrack Defect Tracking System"

What do you like best?

Some of the things I like best about TestTrack are how easy it is to use and very configurable to adapt to your company and projects. There are many views and options on how to get data to the user including the new Task Board where you can drag and drop tickets from one status to another.

What do you dislike?

We have used TestTrack for over 12 years now and are very happy with it. We tried a couple of times to integrate with Surround SCM and did not have much luck with that and did not find benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give TestTrack a trial on a test server and experience how it can work for your organization. It is very configurable and can be very strict or open depending on how you want it to behave. It's been a great system for us for many years.

TestTrack is great with tracking issues and projects through the entire lifecycle and it provides visibility to all the stakeholders both onsite and offsite.

Helix ALM review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"Review of Test Track Pro Managers perspective"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and understand. Extremely quick to deploy. Using it around 12 years I do not recall any bugs. Customer support team is extremely effective. We have also contracted their professional services and training, and they are also highly effective. I am a manager of 30 years and I do not give good reviews easily. The product is also cost effective, the system is easy to admistrate and it will save you money compared to some high power solutions. Our user base is around 300 people and it has never been a problem. Floating license model is perfect.

What do you dislike?

The database is relational to an extent but if you try to use too many levels in custom field and attain a relational model, you may run into inconveniences, but no show stoppers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully review with stakeholders your intended model and workflow before deployment and all will be well.

Manages the complete development to QA handoff including release to production.

Helix ALM review by Harold P.
Harold P.

"Use on numerous medical device development & testing projects."

What do you like best?

Very configurable in workflows, fields, filters, and reports.

Numerous uTube tutorials.

Very responsive support.

Agile and different examples and templates.

On demand configurable trace matrix.

What do you dislike?

Need Baselining on Reqts & Test Cases, not just Docs.

Differences between client and web functionality.

With the numerous fields, sometimes hard to find correct field.

Import / Export to other tools. XML seems to have compatibility issues.

Still have limitations of integration between the 3 tools (RM, TCM & Pro) in tracing and displaying fields intermixed.

Text editing functionality(would like it more Word like) and round tripping to Word or Excel.

Would like greater use of multi-line fields other than in just documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the consulting to help train and setup initial TT. It will make users much more productive.

Start simple, don't get carried away with all the possible automation or you'll create a mess.

Consider tool validation and documentation from day 1 to simplify effort.

Medical device development and testing Requirements, Test Cases, Testing, Risk Analysis, Issues and tracing between..

Collaboration between multiple groups.

Changes during project and impact analysis, cost analysis.

Agile project process

Helix ALM review by Rienk d.
Rienk d.

"TestTrack used for ISO13485 Quality management"

What do you like best?

Because Testtrack is highly customizable it can be adapted for a wide range of applications.

The possibility to link Testtrack with Surround SCM an issue / item can be linked with a source file or document, and the specific version is recorded.

What do you dislike?

The main feature I am missing the the possibility to link Testtrack workfows and Surround SCM file states.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good and well integrated SCM / Bug tracking system the combination of Surround SCM and Testtrack is one of the best in the market.

Our main use for testtrack is quality management. We have implemented our ISO13485 certified quality management system in testtrack. Due to the highly customizable nature of Testtrack we can register and track all of our procedures.

We also use Testtrack for recording our production information. This is a critical part for medical devices. With test track we can follow a device though its complete life cycle.

Helix ALM review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Dont know what i would do without it."

What do you like best?

I like that all items are in one place, issues test cases, test runs requirements and risk.

The tool is not the best at all things but having the database with everything in it linked is great.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that i can not edit the GUI much. And that i can not version all item types. I like that you can version requirements and requirements documents, but it would be really nice to be able to version test cases. I understand not versioning test runs and issues. It would be nice to archive reports as well, for reference later. I would also like to be able to control access to links in order to ensure that no one can change the trace by accident.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just look at the Trace Matrix that you can create and how fast you can do it. You will be sold right there.

Compliant, faster more predictable product development.

I have experienced the above.

Helix ALM review by Fritz K.
Fritz K.

"Flexible system which allows tracking of defects, use cases and requirements"

What do you like best?

The TestTrack system is not tied to any specific process, but can be defined by your organization (theout-of-the-box process is fine). TestTrack allows traceability between requirements, test cases, test runs and defects, which is nice for determining test coverage. TestTrack allows for addition of custom fields and reports, which also makes it nice to adapt the system to a specific corporate process.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if TestTrack had a WYSIWYG report creator. I am familiar with XSLT, which is what the report templates are written in, but most users are not. It would also be good if TestTrack included a tool for creating requirements templates to match an existing corporate requirement document template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TestTrack works for both traditional (Waterfall, Iterative) and Agile projects, and interfaces with Atlassian tools (Git, JIRA).

The TestTrack system allows for a single data source for all requirements and test artifacts, and allows multiple users to simultaneously review and edit data within the system. TestTrack allows for both fat (PC-based) clients and web clients to make it easier to use in any environment. We are also planning on incorporating a plugin to allow synchronization between JIRA and TestTrack for projects which require access to Atlassian tools. TestTrack is very flexible and addresses many problems found in single tools (document and spreadsheet management tools).

Helix ALM review by Katherine H.
Katherine H.

"Version Control for all"

What do you like best?

I find the user interface easy to use. It has lots of features. The permissions are straight forward and allow for easy customization for a company. Easy to keep track of history of a file.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes branching can get a little messy, especially when files are renamed, shared, or moved. Although it is great with storing source code for applications and whatnot, it is not designed for creation of something like an operating system. The large number of files and size of files are too much for Surround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work in a field that requires a lot of tracing and file history, then this is ideal.

There are tons of features that this product has that my company has never used, because it has so many of them. The integration with Test Track / Test Track Pro is really helpful.

Helix ALM review by Pete G.
Pete G.

"A good application that has gone downhill"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Surround SCM is that it still works.

What do you dislike?

Surround SCM is not a self-contained application. It requires the user to run unsupported 3rd party software in order to make Surround SCM work. Got that? Seapine REQUIRES Surround SCM users to use a third-party RDBMS (relational database management system) server application, but is careful not to specify which one so they don't have to provide support.

That's quite a change from their earlier policy, wherein Seapine Support recommended PostgreSQL for the RDBMS server. In fact, they actually included a PostgreSQL installer with Surround SCM.

Backups all have to be done outside Surround SCM. You have to use the RDBMS server application to back up the database, either via command line interface, or with a GUI if you can find one you like. That's an additional cost. Even with open source software (like PostgreSQL), you still have to know how to run the backups, and either run them manually, or know enough about command line to write a program to automate the backups.

None of that was necessary when I first purchased Surround SCM 12 years ago. Everything could be done inside the application, and the user could back up the database at the file system level, or get a backup application to do it.

Instead of improving Surround SCM by building more features into it to make it more user-friendly, Seapine has "geekified" it by shoving more functions outside the application, requiring vastly more user knowledge and expertise in other software applications just to be able to use Surround SCM at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seapine Software keeps changing the rules. Surround SCM Server used to be self-contained; now it requires a third-party RDBMS database server application, without which it cannot operate. Initially Seapine recommended (and provided support for) PostgreSQL. Now, any request for support (even with the required annual "Premium Support" contract) receives the reprimand "PostgreSQL is not a Seapine product." That means no more support...not even for questions about how to upgrade PostgreSQL.

Most recently, Seapine dropped OS X support for Surround SCM Server.

Had I known all this was going to happen when I purchased a "perpetual license" in 2004, I would NOT have chosen Surround SCM.

Surround SCM provides a central document server with version control, configuration management, and document history, accessible from remote locations.

Helix ALM review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent Version Control Software"

What do you like best?

The program is great at setting up Working Directories and Repositories. Baselines and different snapshots are a great feature for organizing different versions and final releases. Excellent network option for multiple users.

What do you dislike?

No integration with AD, just another account to keep track of. Program can be a little hard to learn with so many different features. Would recommending taking a crash course. Creating repositories, baselines and working directories can be hard to figure out with you do not know what you are doing. UI isn't super straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great application to use if you are considering a networkable software with multiple users. I would recommend that you take a crash course in order to properly utilize the software as it can be a little daunting at first. The program overall works well and is relative easy to use once you understand it.

Storage of Firmwares, recipes, software. Is great for version control, lets me access files anywhere I have access to the network, including via VPN.

Helix ALM review by User

"Tracks issues, manages test cases and requirements, allows modification of workflow"

What do you like best?

Helix ALM is not tied to any specific process, but can be tailored to how your organization works. The default, out-of-the-box process is fine. Helix ALM allows creating ties between requirements, test cases, test runs and issues, which is nice for determining test coverage. Helix ALM allows for addition of custom fields and reports, which also makes it nice to adapt the system to a specific corporate process.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if Helix ALM had a WYSIWYG report creator. There is a method to directly manipulate the report template, which is written in XSLT and stored on the back-end server. However, it is not very convenient. Similarly, It would be good if Helix ALM included a tool for creating requirements templates to match an existing corporate requirement document template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We also performed evaluations of Atlassian-based tools, and found that they weren't as easy to use as they appeared. The integration of the Helix tools are intuitive and work as they should, and also provide integration with Git and Jira.

Helix ALM allows for a single data source for all requirements and test artifacts, and allows multiple users to simultaneously review and edit data within the system. Helix ALM also allows interfacing directly to Jira and Git, while extending the functionality to provide more details and insight into these project artifacts.

Users can access Helix ALM through a PC client or web interface (if web service is running). As more importance is placed on tracing requirements to development and test execution to satisfy that implementation was performed correctly, Helix ALM is being recognized as a single solution for inspecting these ties between the various work items.

Helix ALM review by Dilsa T.
Dilsa T.

"Very easy to use and navigate"

What do you like best?

TestTrack is a very easy application. It is user friendly and it provides numerous functions for different areas of a project lifecycle. It is very similar to HP Quality Center, analyst can enter documentation and the test cases can be linked to the requirement as well as defects or bugs. Additionally, it allows the user to create numerous reports and metrics.

What do you dislike?

One of the features I find a bit tedious is that every time requirements need to be updated, the entire document need to be attached for every update. It is very difficult to updates requirements on the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No other recommendation.

TestTrack helps keeping track of the test cases for each project as well as keeping track of defects for each project.

Helix ALM review by Spencer M.
Spencer M.

"TestTrack Review"

What do you like best?

The searching functionality is very strong in TestTrack. I almost never have any issues searching through our large set of tickets. With some combination of filters and keywords I can almost always find what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

We use floating licenses for TestTrack, and therefore have a timeout configured after a certain amount of inactivity. TestTrack does not save anything if you are logged out due to inactivity, which has caused coworkers and myself to lose work. For example, consider the case you're halfway through filing a new ticket and need to go to a meeting. While you're in the meeting, TestTrack logs you out and all of your work on the new ticket is lost. This is particularly annoying and frustrating if the ticket details are quite lengthy and you have to start writing them over from scratch. We've resolved to type text outside of TestTrack and then copy it in when it's all complete, but this shouldn't be something we have to do to ensure our work isn't lost. It would be great if TestTrack would save that work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TestTrack can be a great tool for tracking bugs and maintaining test cases. It's a powerful tool, but at times the UI does feel a bit outdated an clunky.

We use TestTrack to track bugs and to track QA test run failures. One benefit of this is the ability to link particular test run failures to issues filed for software bugs. This cuts down on back-and-forth between development in QA when determining exactly what went wrong during QA testing.

Helix ALM review by Stephen P.
Stephen P.

"Decent, straightforward issue tracking system"

What do you like best?

The basics of issue tracking are done well, with both new issue entry and moving through issue lifecycle a breeze. A lot of information is presented on each screen, but it's intuitive to find the information you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

It's accessed strictly through a Windows thick client, which is a bit out of date when the expectation is that most everything else is available through the web, cross-platform, zero install.

Also, the software is highly customizable in terms of what fields are presented, when different fields are required, and the values available. That is, they provide enough rope to hang yourself on, so the biggest issues are areas where we made some customization in the past that may have made sense then but does no longer, and have to live with it forever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a deep look at what your true requirements are, and enjoy trials of several products before deciding.

We needed a simple, provable solution for tracking issues in formal test, and this has delivered it for years.

"TestTrack Review"

What do you like best?

I like the traceability of the issue

fixes flow

Assigning issues

assigning to a scope

attaching fixes

What do you dislike?

when there are several issues in the database and the fix for 2 separate issues are in the same executable, it is hard to track the latest version of the executable that is available for the product.

there needs to be a release process to allow you to see the latest Executable version across all issues.

then we could pull a report for all fixes and determine the latest version available for each EXE or DLL

Some Screens don't scale well on 4K resolution monitors and laptops.

Buttons are very small and not able to be read so the user is not able to select the correct item.

this causes them to mistakenly close their issue and in some cases changes are lost.

If the connection closes on TTP and the user has not saved their issue changes yet, the changes are lost.

is there a way to cache the changes locally and apply them when the user connects again?

if another user has made changes since the connection has been lost, allow the user to select if they still want to continue where they left off and merge there or discard their changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add a way to determine the latest component version.

when there are several issues in the database and the issues that are fixed in the same component / EXE, it is hard to tell which version of the component is the latest.

to track it we have to use a separate method, it would be nice to track this in TTP.

Consolidated issue tracking.

Consolidated fix location.

Benefits

One location for product status and issue resolution.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Test Track is Critical in our development workflow."

What do you like best?

TTP is CRITICAL in our design and development workflow. I love the integration with SCM, the source code provider. I love the integration with the OLDER version of MS Office, 32 bit. That's ultra handy. So handy, in fact, that I won't upgrade to the Office 64 bit until it has TTP integration.

I also really use the Folders view and the Workflow.

What do you dislike?

I'm forced to keep MS Office at the 32 bit level until they get a new plugin. There are occasional hiccups with the software but it's rare and the support is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The integration tools with other development and design software is extremely helpful

We've solved multi-user multi-location issues by having Test Track be the go-to place for our bug and wish list. Additionally, it's the place everyone checks in the morning or when they're done with a task to see what's next. There's never any confusion.

"Network Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of backup and restore the whole DB. Ease of user management. Relatively small SQL DB footprint. Use of my own compare tool (Scooter Software, Beyond Compare).

What do you dislike?

That the other company locations do not use the product. We have to hide our independent purchase and use of Surround SCM.

Promoting code through Dev, QA, and Release can be a little of a challenge, since I do not do it very often. I sometimes end up with a set of files in Release that the developers must adjust their routine to compensate for. I always think there must be some kind of easier way for me to pick and choose and then verify that the promoted/changed files conform to some policy/procedure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lightweight.

It was good learn how the Surround team thinks a code repository should be used. if you are trying to make it do something the way you are used to, maybe you need to think about a better way, or know how version control in SCM was designed to work.

Software for Schools' mgmt of K12 student information (ASP.NET and console C++), various internal and shipping .NET tools, all installer (InstallShield) code.

G2 Crowd User in Telecommunications

"Very Powerful - Very Expensive"

What do you like best?

I like the integration of Requirements Management, Issue Tracking & Test Case Management. The entire product workflow can be represented and tracked.

What do you dislike?

With all the power and flexibility, comes a lot of setup and expertise required. We have a workflow that isn't quite right and doesn't take advantage of all the latest features because no one has time to figure out how they all work and implement it. This is software best deployed with a dedicated administrator that can help teams with the features.

We are a fairly small company, so we don't have that. We also have trouble getting enough licenses for all the different tools because of budget issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you plan to provide your administrators and users with enough training. Get buy in from your management team so they realize the ROI on really using the tool and how much support it will need.

The features that are really the most powerful are the ones that of course are most complicated.

Plan for periodic work-flow evaluation/improvements so that your teams don't spend a lot of time working around things that could be better.

We are tracking issues and testing of several software & hardware projects.

We are just starting to use the Requirements Management portion.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good feature set, but lagging seriously in some ways behind other issue trackers"

What do you like best?

The ability to create "workflows" is excellent, and easily beats most competing software. You can set up detailed "flows" for tickets, allowing you to customize your work to your hearts content: whether you want tickets to be triaged first, or have different flows for different business units, all of this is possible in the workflow manager. When you're done you can print out fancy charts of your flow to hang on the wall (or frame, i suppose). There's also a relatively good SDK that allows you to connect using .NET and query the database. For awhile I had a TT->TFS integration going on but it proved too hard to maintain.

What do you dislike?

While the web based app has been getting better, it still lacks certain features (especially compared to other similar products) and doesn't have feature parity with the Windows client. That is, by the way, slow, bloated, and a memory hog. I spent a lot of time talking about workflows, but this is also a downfall of the product: sometimes, simple is better, which I've been trying to get in my managers head for years. Tickets can get "stuck" in flows, meaning you need to go in and move tickets around manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a space with a lot of competition, so evaluations are key. TestTrack is also rather expensive -- they sell licenses by named user or floating, the latter of course are much more expensive. If you get "hooked" and need to buy more licenses later, prepare to get shafted!

When set up properly, it can really streamline things in your organization. No one likes triaging tickets, but Test Track allows you do it with minimum amount of effort.

Helix ALM review by Shantonu M.
Shantonu M.

"A good tool but could have been better"

What do you like best?

It's useful for experiments and test runs. This unpredictability adds to the by and large "usability" of the item, however it is effective in what can be proficient. With some blend of channels and watchwords I can quite often find what I'm searching for. Being ready to arrange numerous tabs for every undertaking I am taking a shot at is extremely useful, and for all intents and purposes anything I could envision is achievable. It has incredible client support.

What do you dislike?

The customer side application is excessively messed every open thing has bunches of vertical tabs and even tabs. While you're in the meeting, TestTrack logs you out and the greater part of your work on the new ticket is lost. TestTrack does not spare anything on the off chance that you are logged out because of idleness, which has brought on collaborators and myself to lose work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful for software testing but not much for bug testing.

It's used for experiments and test runs. In the end, the apparatus is only alright, with every client bunch giving up some coveted usefulness. The biggest advantage for us was the configurability of the product for our specific use case. I embrace a lithe situation and I'm additionally a Scrum Master. Information sharing has been made more advantageous.

G2 Crowd User in Telecommunications

"Love TestTrack for Testing"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease of use. The possibility to get everything with a click of a button, once it has been Setup properly.

What do you dislike?

The Webclient is not up to paar with other Webbased ALM Tools. But I see potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a stable and performing ALM Tool that can do almost everything you need in the SDLC, then this is your tool. It is highly configurable and the Team is very supportive of helping you achieve what you Need.

TestTrack has proven itself to be very useful in our Projects as it was setup quickly. Even mid-Project it was still a win Situation, as it helped us speed up the test mgmt process. We initially used it as Bug-Tracking but began to realize soon, that the test mgmt functionality was just as awesome.

Helix ALM review by Shai H.
Shai H.

"Very solid product - works very well for our needs."

What do you like best?

One of the best features is that this Product work hand-in-hand with their Project Tracking tool called TestTrack. The shared Libraries and history are great.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't alert the User if the Application repository changed or missing files when new files are added.

When you check-in your code you attach it to a project and provide more accountability.

Helix ALM review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"Pretty Good - Once Configured"

What do you like best?

Configurations are endless. It can be custom-tailored to each specific process and can change as processes change. It allows for test management, requirements management, and defect tracking withing the same application. The reports and sort/filtering options are great for finding what you are looking for. TestTrack aslo has a SDK for automation if automatically filing bug tickets or test runs is of interest to you.

The web interface as an alternative to the client-side application is decent and helpful at times.

What do you dislike?

The client-side application is too cluttered each open item has lots of vertical tabs and horizontal tabs. There is a high learning curve because of all the clutter. It would be nice to have a little more organization throughout the windows.

Licensing per user can get annoying if not enough licenses are purchased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you shop around and test it before you commit.

The customization is great, once implemented. You don't need to customize your process for the software.

Helix ALM review by Jon C.
Jon C.

"We absolutely love Surround SCM for our software development needs"

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to integrate with our software development language. We are moving into .NET and will still use Surround SCM for our needs We love the reports as well.

What do you dislike?

The only part that I would say is when doing a side by side difference, it isn't as easy to understand or see the differences in full.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try Surround SCM, they have a great product.

We write software for the company we work for. Surround SCM is a great tool for version control.

Helix ALM review by Mary N.
Mary N.

"Our company was struggling to track client features and bugs."

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the setup to enable you to customize the features to work as your processes do.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to do some of the setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TestTrack has enabled our support department to report and track client issues and resolution. It is extremely useful in prioritizing the next critical issue to resolve.

This gave our company the ability to track every issue or feature in a collaborative manner. The direct benefit is you can look at an item and see the history of it.

Helix ALM review by User in Computer Software

"My Experience with Test Track"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of Test Track. I primarily use Test Track to track current/past work items into our code base. Being able to configure many tabs for each project I am working on is very helpful, and virtually anything I could imagine is achievable. This complexity does add to the overall "ease of use" of the product, but it is very powerful in what can be accomplished.

What do you dislike?

I find the search functionality quite difficult to use within Test Track. I will admit, Test Track does have quite powerful and configurable searching capabilities, but it is not "quick and easy" as one would expect. I primarily use Test Track to track current/past work items into our code base. A large part of my job is having to look back at past tickets (sometimes up to 5+ years) to see when bugs may or may not have gotten addressed. Without have to go into the advanced search options (which is difficult to use for the average user), the results that are returned tend to be either too many or none at all. It would be nice to see better search logic go into the product, or an easier to understand advanced search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly configurable and powerful product that is perfect for any software company

I primarily use Test Track for updating my progress when working on bug/enhancements within our software. A large portion of my job also requires me to go back and look at past completed tickets. This gives me a good idea about what has/has not been completed. That way, if a bug is discovered in an older version we can determine at what point (if at all) it was fixed in our software.

Helix ALM review by User in Computer Software

"TestTrack is a good tool, with a few annoying bugs."

What do you like best?

Test Track is really good at organization tickets, and handling searching / sorting / filtering them. I really like the use of Folder and permanent tabs to keep tickets organized. For example, it's convenient to have a Folder for a large new feature to organize all work that will be done for that, and a permanent tab open that automatically shows me all tickets currently assigned to me.

What do you dislike?

There are a few annoying bugs and limitations. For example, when using Test Track for the first time after waking my computer up for the day, I always get an error about the connection. It would be nice if it at least TRIED one attempt behind the scenes to reconnect.

Also, the validation that's in place when editing a ticket doesn't allow you to validate that an action can't be performed until AFTER you've entered all the data. It'd be nice to be prompted that the workflow event won't be created BEFORE you're able to enter any data about it.

We use Test Track to handle the tracking of all enhancements and bug fixes. I've seen the biggest benefits when working with large projects. In the past we had used spreadsheets, but that approach isn't robust enough to truly each task, manage relationships between tasks, and easily show remaining estimated effort.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Medical Devices
G2 Crowd User in Medical Devices

"TestTrack Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to do a trace matrix.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the following:

-No way to undo if I accidentally add/delete an issue or a requirement.

-No way to get 'history' of a requirements document. This is handled per requirement, which is a very limited way of looking at things. There should be a way of taking a 'snapshot' of the requirements document at a moment in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TestTrack needs to be able to track requirements documents and folders more easily. It would be wonderful if there was a way to see what the requirements doc looked like a certain moment in time.

Management of software requirements as well as bug reporting and handling.

Helix ALM review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"A well balanced product"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize nearly the entire program is great.

What do you dislike?

It is not always clear how to accomplish the task I want and I must read up on the topic, usually extensively, to resolve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to understand how it integrates with other products and make sure to align yourself accordingly.

We use it to track bugs and issues. It's integration into Surround SCM is extremely helpful and makes the combination of them quite powerful.

Helix ALM review by Douglas C.
Douglas C.

"Easy to use tool for change tracking"

What do you like best?

I like the extensive configuratbility which does not take away from its ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how lock step the versions of the client and server must be. If we want to use the client with multiple servers, the servers must all be the same version, or we have to install multiple versions of the client,

We use Test Track to mange all changes and defects for our medical device software.

Helix ALM review by Jayesh V.
Jayesh V.

"Not so bad for defect management!!"

What do you like best?

Whole defect tracking process seems good for this tool. It provides required functionality which needed for tracking any defects in product based company. But I am not so much impressed with this tool.

What do you dislike?

Actually custom plugin is hard to install. Also not providing reach functionality compare to other defect tracking system like bugzilla. Seems ok to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this tool for for small to medium level company. But for big companies it would be good go with bugzilla or jira.

We have tried this tool for implementing defect management system in our company. But right now we are not using this. We switched on other product.

Helix ALM review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Great for Change Control for Software"

What do you like best?

Currently we are working through the initial use of the product and finding it very likely to be a chosen product for us

What do you dislike?

Not much training available on use of software via Online Demos or manuals. A lot of trial and error

At this time we are not solving anything but I will check back in the future and update my post once we have the product fully utilized.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
G2 Crowd User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Generation of Software Test Cases and Tracing of Avionic Requirements"

What do you like best?

The TestTrack tool is an easy to use easy to learn intuitive tool, that helps your organization in keeping track of your requirements and generation of test-cases. It can be tailored to meet your Quality Assurance System and Documentation needs, and are therefore also suitable for small and midsize companies with a need for Requirements- & Testcase tracing.

What do you dislike?

Access into changing attributes is sometimes a little troublesome, and the the export/import tool could also need some improvements.

Generation of Software Test-Cases in an Aviation product, and I have realized a reliable track between Requirements and Test-cases , also when requirements are changing stage or context.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"A very happy long time user of TestTrack"

What do you like best?

It can be customized to meet our specific workflow and field usage needs. It is very fast, especially when using the locally-installed client app.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with upgrades in the past, when migrating from one DB type to another.

We use TestTrack for all of our feature tracking, bug tracking, and time spent by our design, dev and QA resources. It allows us to monitor upcoming releases, but is also efficient at providing us history of past projects or releases, including the amount of effort - very useful for estimating new projects with increased accuracy.

Helix ALM review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"TestTrackPro"

What do you like best?

Test Track has been a great systems to work on. I would highly recommend this as it helps keep track of all pending request and status. The workflow is great and customizable. I love that I can link requests.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to search link requests by the Link ID. I just found out recently that I am not able to do this.

Being able to stay on top of time sensitive requests and grouping them accordingly with mutiple people working on the same project.

Helix ALM review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Powerful workflow. But I find the UI lacking."

What do you like best?

I like the powerful customizable workflow

What do you dislike?

The interface in general

The text editor

The fact that ticket names (summary) are not listed in the Window menu

Not enough places for notes. We end up using "Steps to reproduce" to store a summary of requirements for example.

Solving the problem of communicating between departments (dev & testing)

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Review TestTrack"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and it's modular implementing. I was coding a an API interface to TestTrack (one for initial data population from preexisting system; and second - to extract some data and load in a third-part tool) and I was impressed with the easy of finding and accessing the required elements due to well thought logical structure of the underlying database.

What do you dislike?

Under the sizeable user-load web interface may experience a slow down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seemed to be well structured tool - everything what you would expect from modern software

Managing, tracking and reusing TestCases and TEstRuns

Helix ALM review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Reliable and well designed Source Control software"

What do you like best?

My favourite part of Surround SCM is the visual tools to help with branching and file history.

What do you dislike?

Currently there are no missing features that I require

I use Surround SCM daily for use within my business for software development. The ease of comparing versions allows me to track down any issues fast.

Helix ALM review by Don S.
Don S.

"Intuitive and feature packed."

What do you like best?

The dashboard is very useful. It rovides a quick look at what's going on for our change control group.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the search function acts up. I'll search for CR# 3193 & it brings up CR# 2192.

Tracking changes are less cumbersome with the new version.

Helix ALM review by David C.
David C.

"Full featured configurable software tracking software."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create customer filters, link associated tickets and the configurability of the Test Track.

What do you dislike?

Search is slow with many tickets. Users must close tickets before another user can edit the ticket.

We use Test Track for tracking software bugs of software bugs and enhancements. The largest benefit for us was the configurability of the software for our particular use case.

Helix ALM review by Zachary M.
Zachary M.

"Good bug tracking software which still needs refinement to be great"

What do you like best?

The ability to separate the individual testtracks into mulitple projects is probably the best feature. By being able to divide up the work helps keep everything organized from team to team.

What do you dislike?

I hated how convoluted the search feature was. In addition, it's hard to find how to search by testtrack number through any sort of drop down menu or buttons. The hot key (ctrl+'',' [comma] if I remember correctly) is not a common mapping for search (ctrl+f would have made more sense).

Overall, searching for testtracks was a pain.

I primarily used TestTrack for bug tracking and resolution.

I also used it to occasionally keep track of smaller application changes as well.

In those terms, it was an exceptional product

Helix ALM review by Sergio C.
Sergio C.

"Testtrack is great to track changes to your source code. "

What do you like best?

The ability to track all changes done by particular user.

What do you dislike?

The part that I dislike is the logging in everytime to begin coding.

The problems we are solving are the safe keeping and tracking of our source code.

Helix ALM review by Michel D.
Michel D.

"Test track is great but it's missing a lof of features"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use.

It's easy to manage users' accesses and permissions.

It has great customer support.

It's very good for test cases and test runs.

What do you dislike?

Cannot fully customize the layout to a project's needs.

P1/S1 issues cannot be highlithed in a red color.

Liscences are expensives and not ideal for small/independant companies.

It's sadly not mobile friendly yet.

It's bad for bugs reporting and it doesn't support in-page editing. The search feature to search for defect is mediocre.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch for a webased database such as Rally or Jira.

I'm a Software QA Analyst. I identify problems within a product and address them quickly. I adopt an agile environment and I'm also a Scrum Master.

Helix ALM review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

"Always a positive experience when using TestTrack as a database."

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to navigate and provides a large amount of options when it comes to entering and tracking data.

What do you dislike?

It looks a bit cluttered at first glance when jumping into a TestTrack database for a project that has already started and a lot of the variables could confuse a first-time user but it is very easy to train a user with this program so it generally isn't an issue for long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may seem like a bit much at first but TestTrack is very easy to use providing various options for navigation and details for bug reporting.

TestTrack has been incredibly useful for reporting, resolving, and keeping track of various software bugs and tasks in game development.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
G2 Crowd User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Good bug tracking software"

What do you like best?

Ability for configuration of different defect filters. General workflow and ability to modify workflow.

What do you dislike?

Requirements and requirements document linkage not particularly robust.

Defect filters apply to everyone on the project--would be nice to have finer control on what filters are associated with what projects.

Requirements, test case, defect linkage and recording. Defect tracking is easy and the filters are useful for tracking to different projects.

G2 Crowd User in Telecommunications

"Adequate bug tracking mechanism"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can link check-ins to defects.

What do you dislike?

Layout is very confusing.

Need to commit every time a change is made.

Too much information/options leading to confusing layout.

Unclear definitions of "severity" and "priority" resulting in logged defects with inaccurate ratings.

New summary page only worsened my access to database.

Programming.

Again this is an adequate program, nothing special stands out.

Helix ALM review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Changing bug tracking tool from Clearcase to TestTrack"

What do you like best?

Ease of use.

Intuitive interface.

Easily configurable.

What do you dislike?

No french version available.

Buttons and menus on the user interface cannot be renamed (translated).

The short Learning curve for users allowed our software development team to use it rapidly and effectively.

Helix ALM review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great Software (For Bug Tracking)"

What do you like best?

The easy way to work with this tool, it's all we need here in the company.

What do you dislike?

The Client App dislike me, it's more better the Web Interface to work and manage all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, go back all the things that have the Client Application to the Web Interface again..... (The Web Rules)

In my continuity process to develop all bug tracking is solved through Helix ALM (Development Area, QA, and Support)

Helix ALM review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Application Admin"

What do you like best?

Metircs, status, assignment, capture.and having the ability to update a workflow.

What do you dislike?

Need more options and flexibility with developing metrics and reports.

Developing/updating a workflow needs to be a lot more simpler to update and develop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the functionality before committing to using this tool.

Capturing software defects

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Design
G2 Crowd User in Design

"Surround SCM"

What do you like best?

I find it very easy to use with smaller projects.

What do you dislike?

I find issues with how it scales for projects containing over 1 gigabyte of source code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well.

We use Surround SCM to manager our version history of software projects, which fulfills our development needs.

Helix ALM review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Test Track for Data Collection and Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like the consistent order that Test Track gives no matter who the user is. The software provides an easy format that gives order the most disorganized person.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layers that information can get lost inside. Email updates are made with only the latest page, so data can be missed when comments are made on multiple layers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Test Track to a company that has multiple departments needing one point for data collection.

Test Track provides a single location for data from multiple departments. Information sharing has been made more convenient.

G2 Crowd User in Computer Software

"Strong bug tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Good integration with Test case Manager and surround.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to customize reports. Would like to embed links to other entries, so you can click on the link and open the entry.

time tracking, Defect tracking and test case management

Helix ALM review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Review of Helix ALM"

What do you like best?

Able so share software defect database over a much wider area due to use of cloud.

What do you dislike?

Unable to fix mistakes once an update is saved. It would be nice to correct a version number (for example) on a "fix" report.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology
G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology

"Good bug tracking software"

What do you like best?

Pretty intuitive User Interface.

Simple and reliable software package overall.

Has all the features needed.

What do you dislike?

The automatic software upgrade that require 1.7GB of free space each time

Keep track of defects for different projects

Helix ALM review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"did product research - purchased - installed - setup programs - did program testing"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the selections for testing and the ease of the program and the results.

What do you dislike?

It wouldn't hurt for a little discounted pricing sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep doing what you are doing - excellent product and I always recommend it to others because of the reliability of the program and the desired result match if not exceed what was expect of the product

programming software for utility companies has been challenging - working with entire city databases and the integration of the software with the data to achieve the desired program results was the goal. TestTrack helped to achieve this accomplishment.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Defense & Space
G2 Crowd User in Defense & Space

"Pretty decent and solid Bug Tracker"

What do you like best?

Visual GUI is easy to understand and work with.

What do you dislike?

Ability to create a bug and link from other SCM's such as git

Works pretty well, allowed us to CMMI level 3 with it

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 Crowd User in Hospital & Health Care

"Test Track"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up folder and defect iterations. Moving defects.

What do you dislike?

Old windows look on the client module. Complexity of workflow manipulation.

Defect and release tracking. Interfacing with ServiceNow for incident tracking.

Helix ALM review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"Solid PLM software"

What do you like best?

Longevity and customization. Works well for projects requiring traceability from requirements to test as well as an exceptional customer interface.

What do you dislike?

Source code support is still lacking, allowing comments to be linked to issues or requirements when checking code in.

Customer collaboration and input in requirements. Better test plans than we had previously.

"Less than optimal"

What do you like best?

Hard to say. The tool is adequate for scrum teams, but certainly not optimal.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to view sprint progress. No individual user preferred view. No formatting ability in test cases. Web version of the tool is totally inadequate for test case management. Very difficult and time consuming to add test cases to test runs.

Trying to solve the one tool for all problem. In the end, the tool is just ok, with each user group sacrificing some desired functionality.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent, Cost Effective Product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and hands down best bang for buck

What do you dislike?

It isn't free but is the best next to free option availableb to date.

Defect management mainly.

"Test Track features"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to link stories/tasks and Test cases together. This provides a very useful patterns of dependencies between different parts of the project.

What do you dislike?

Establishing the link requires some additional steps (e.g. define the parent). Should be simpler if the parent can be pre-defined.

The benefits for me are to be able to write pretty comprehensive test cases, using screenshots and other attachments to support them. Comments and Grid/Text views are also useful.

Helix ALM review by G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology
G2 Crowd User in Biotechnology

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Great bug track program and test case application

What do you dislike?

We are doing scrum agile and the product doesn't have thing that supports it

Best bug brogram

Helix ALM review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Rich, if a bit bloated"

What do you like best?

Rather easy to use, great number of fields and tabs make it easy to cover issues in great detail

What do you dislike?

UI needs an overhaul, it definitely looks and feels like a Windows program from 15 years ago. Ugly and crammed full of tabs, fields and buttons.

At a previous company, we used TestTrack to write, triage, and assign bugs. We were able to create and print lists and charts with ease, which was our most-used feature outside of writing cases.

Learn more about Helix ALM

Helix ALM Videos

Learning about Helix ALM?

* We monitor all Helix ALM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
3.8