Hello-Hello

3.8

Hello-Hello.com is an innovative mobile language learning company that combines language learning with social networking, allowing users to connect and learn from native speakers around the world.

Work for Hello-Hello?

Learning about Hello-Hello?

Hello-Hello Reviews

Showing 3 Hello-Hello reviews
Hello-Hello review by Saurav C.
Saurav C.

"Great language learning tool with basic conversational course and vocabulary training"

What do you like best?

The lessons are easy to follow which makes it very approachable to approach the difficult task of learning a new language. Also, the lessons are developed in association with the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Influences and maintain a high standard. It offers a holistic training approach with speaking, reading, writing, listening and vocabulary building. I like the fact that it allows me take personal notes while learning.

What do you dislike?

I would like to experience a more interactive module with hello-hello. It does a great job of teaching the basics of a language but it would be even more useful with the inclusion of more lessons that can provide the simulation of real life experience of talking to someone on a daily basis in that language. Also, I would really like to see the range of languages to be broadened. Currently there are 13 languages that you learn with hello-hello. It would be great if the number of languages that are taught with hello-hello are expanded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to learn any of the 13 languages included in hello-hello, it's very much worth giving a try. I had great fun learning Spanish and felt more confident in my ability to communicate in Spanish after I started using hello-hello.

I was particularly trying to learn Spanish using hello-hello. This was a requirement for me as I had to go to South America for the purpose of teaching and learning in the last quarter of 2015 for a couple of months. Hello-hello was very useful for me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hello-Hello
Hello-Hello review by Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

"Hello-Hello Spanish on the Go!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that " lessons follow an effective research-based methodology" according to the ACTFL guidelines - I am a member of ACTFL. I like the fact that it is geared to real-life speaking.

What do you dislike?

I don't see enough live interaction - just learning some words and expressions does not allow enough for real-life interaction of ideas and critical thinking. Although they try not to have words in isolation, this is not the natural way of learning a second language (it is for first language learning) and cannot be especially simulated like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to anyone to learn Spanish, using whatever means of learning that is available and convenient. I highly recommend using a device driven practice ALONG with real-life traditional learning, such as being in the classroom with a Teacher and other students.

I don't see business problems in this particular framework. I do not teach Spanish currently, but have done so over the years, but have not seen a platform like this one.

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Hello-Hello review by Shahir J.
Shahir J.

"Great language learning tool that works on Tablets"

What do you like best?

I like that it has conversational courses so that you can actually learn how to speak an entire conversation in another language

What do you dislike?

I dislike their response time. I contacted the developers about an issue I was having and it took two weeks for me to get a response

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great app and I definitely recommend it but do not expect quick feedback from developers

I am trying to learn how to communicate in other languages as this opens up more business opportunities and I have realized that Hello-Hello is a simple and easy to use app to help aid in learning a new language

Learning about Hello-Hello?

* We monitor all Hello-Hello reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.