Hello Talent

A cloud-based application to source, screen, share and manage candidates.

Work for Hello Talent?

Learning about Hello Talent?

Compare Hello Talent to Similar Solutions

Hello Talent Reviews

Ask Hello Talent a Question
Showing 20 Hello Talent reviews
Hello Talent review by Martin F.
Martin F.

"Product review"

What do you like best?

Good CRM capability so I easily track the progress of my candidates. Integrates with LinkedIn (I have been mainly using it on my Recruiter account). Ability to collaborate with colleagues. Has some aggregator ability. Tagging capability, but again you have to create new tags for each role, it would be good if you could create just 1 library of tags that could be used across all jobs.

What do you dislike?

When you create workflows against a new job, you have to re-create when starting a new role, shouldn't really need to re-create (minor dislike). If you download a L.I. profile or parse a resume it would be good if you could search for keywords or advanced boolean within it. Be good if it would properly integrate with gmail, when I click on email seems to re-direct me out of my main Gmail and into a web client

Lack of a CRM in my current company, getting most of my work off spreadsheets and into a centralised system is helpful

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hello Talent
Hello Talent review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Hello Talent is the tool I have been looking for!"

What do you like best?

I've been using Hello Talent on a daily basis now fo about 5-6 weeks. It's easy to use and effectively saves me time and allows me to trade-in that unsightly spreadsheet for a nice experience. I continuously highly recommend it to anyone I know who could see the value in a tool like this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far that I don't like! It's easy to use, free and customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why are you NOT using Hello Talent??

Not only is it easier to store the info I need, it's easy to find the info I need when I need it. It's extremely helpful that is customizable to suit your needs and allows you to set up your own color coding and tagging system.

What Other Recruiting solution do you use?

Hello Talent review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"sourcingtool"

What do you like best?

I ve been using Hello Talent now for 6 months and have given advice to over 100 people to do so too.

Its easy to use what makes it fun to source.

Its quick, and each talentpool is completely indexed with simple graphs etc.

Collaboration with our customers. When i create a talentpool the hiringmanager is able to watch, contact, reject or give feedback (etc.) at the same time, or whenever he is able.

Hello talent realy is a fluent tool that does what is supposed to do.

I like the retention button as well as the possibility to use tags and get the results right away.

What do you dislike?

i would like the tool to make it possible to search amongst all my talentpools.

I would like it to have the possibility to take part in all talentpools that my colleagues have made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

watch and learn from this tool. even their follow ups on bugs and user requests is something i have not seen verry often.

great going HT.

no more excel, faster feedback, better results and tracking of candidates.

better communication with the hiring managers.

as a sourcer sourcing/recruitment consultant i realy like this tool.

Hello Talent review by Jens R.
Jens R.

"Our people-process streamlined!"

What do you like best?

We love the speed and the new found ability to manage our people pipeline with the whole team. Custom statuses and overall stats are new us. Keeping an eye on all of our contacts is simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

We would like a better flow view of all different statuses and the ability to add custom fields to a contact. A better overview to use in meetings is another thing on our wishlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to streamline your talent process.

The sharing of candidates in the team is a great plus.

Hello Talent review by Wojciech W.
Wojciech W.

"Simple, intuitive and fast tool to manage candidates applications."

What do you like best?

Very simple tool to manage and navigate candidates application through the whole recritment process. You can set reminders in calendar, so you will be always sure, that you provide feedback on time, and that you will never forget about interview/call etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any disadvantages in this tool for now. Seems to be very intuitive. Maybe I will see some if I will use this tool for a longer time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good and simple tool.

Everything is faster and well managed there in a simply way. I am always updated, at wich stage of recruitment I am will every candidates, and reminder send into my e-mail account helps me to manage.

Hello Talent review by Koen R.
Koen R.

"fast, easy to use and very well standardized"

What do you like best?

intuitive usability and easy to add user

What do you dislike?

so far: nothing. it is a standardized stand alone tool so it's main difficulty is that we are using more and more systems for recruitment

we are providing rpo services to small customers who are not always able or willing to invest in real ATS systems. Evereybody can see the benefits of HelloTallent

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great functional replacement from traditional Excel"

What do you like best?

The user interface is pretty and comfortable to use. Definitely much more refreshing than using an Excel search list. The Free version is already very usable. Lots of options to tag and search your search list! It also acts as a central repository of all your resourcing files on the cloud.

What do you dislike?

It seems quite pricey for $59 a month. For $59 a month, it is not a linkedin. It is not an ATS. I'm on the fence on this. Personally, I will definitely subscribe to it if the pricing is more attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool. Great productivity. Very targeted tool for Sourcers. Never lose your data again. A lot of sourcers keep their information on Excel sheet, for fear of losing their "data" if they key everything into the company's recruitment system. This creates a problem where "data" can be lost, misplaced or not easily updated. HelloTalent solves this issue by having it on their Cloudsystem. They have cracked the code on usability. Because it is easy to use, without needing you in input unnecessary information, it makes you want to use it! Most recruiter software fails when people don't use it. In this case, I think HelloTalent has cracked the code on this!

Easy way to share your Talent Pools with your team members. Acts as a mini Tracking system for candidates.

Hello Talent review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Great platform to manage sourcing of candidates with social integration"

What do you like best?

Ability to import candidate from Linkedin using Chrome add on. I like the automated social link up for each profile.

What do you dislike?

Manual tagging.

No option to import candidates in batch from pdfs and word documents with automated tags creation.

No option to contact candidates in batch.

No option to manage clients, you can only source candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Still lacking some major functionality, but HT is going in that direction. IN general very clean and nice product and very easy to use. Looks and feels quite modern and doesn't have anything extra.

Sourcing new talent.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"finally a real time-saving tool for recruiting !"

What do you like best?

Hello Talent is a great tool - really time-saving for anyone who's recruiting and very easy to use !

What do you dislike?

The 3 things that are missing according to me:

- the possibility to capture the entire LinkedIn profile and not just the last professional experience.

- in the list of candidates on the left that indicates how many profiles are in your pool, it would be nice to have not only the name and first name but also the company they're working at right now.

- the reports that you can extract: it would be nice to be able to choose what information you'd like to have in the spreadsheet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it, you will not regret it !

When creating a pool of talent, I no longer have to write all in the information in a Excel spreadsheet which saves me so much time !

Hello Talent review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"excelent tool "

What do you like best?

I use the tool to keep track of the candidates that i contact, the tool helps me to get in contact with candidates on many social networks which increases the response rate, it is also quite easy to do so and it is better in every way than having horrible spreadsheets.

What do you dislike?

the tool does not log in sometimes and the automatic fill in doesnt work very well on anything other than linkedin but it is what i use the most anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it, is far better than excel

tracking candidates is much easier on this tool than excel it is free and using the search tool it is also easier to find candidates already contacted for followups

Hello Talent review by ⭐️Tracy J.
⭐️Tracy J.

"Hello Talent really works for me!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can save profiles of passive candidates since without a full contact I can't upload to our ATS.

Great that you an "invite" people to view your Talent Pools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's free so how can you complain?

Most of my sourcing is of passive candidates. This is a great way to capture and share my great finds with my team and managers.

Hello Talent review by Asaf Y.
Asaf Y.

"Amazing collaboration tool for Talent Sourcers"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: One-click interface to add candidates to your pipeline

Great UI

Facilitates hiring managers' involvement in the process

Eliminated the need of using cumbersome Excel files and/or excessive back-and-forth emails

What do you dislike?

There is still room to improve the introduction method to new users

Optimizing our working methods and saving time

Simplifying documentation of our work

Harnessing clients' commitment to process

Hello Talent review by Gaëlle C.
Gaëlle C.

"Super Freemium promis à de jolies évolutions"

What do you like best?

Ce que je préfère sur Hello Talent c'est sa simplicité d'utilisation, son module Linkedin qui permet de sourcer un candidat, le drag and drop pour les CV et le petit outil lié aux pdf qui permet de ne pas avoir à saisir manuellement téléphone et email.

What do you dislike?

Le système de notation sur 5 points. Une échelle plus importante aurait été pas mal, sur 20 par exemple :)

Oui, j'avais besoin de consigner les candidatures reçues, et la suite donnée à chacune. C'est parfait !

Hello Talent review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome DB for recruiting activities"

What do you like best?

I like everything so far :)

1. User-friendly interface, very intuitive and comfortable.

2. Good import from LinkedIn.

3. I adore Tags system.

4. No additional windows and pop-ups, you can input info not leaving the page.

What do you dislike?

Cannot find anything so far, really. All my requests are being processed quickly and cannot find any setback so far.

Private DB for recruiting

Hello Talent review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very useful recruiting tool"

What do you like best?

An easy way to have all your business contacts with you by just logging to your gmail account.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool wants to link different profiles and to merge them, at the same time if you save someone's details twice, the system doesn't recognize it and you have the contact doubled. I guess it's a matter of time to fix this.

Not concerned that I will lose any contacts. if something goes wrong with my premium account on LinkedIn.

Hello Talent review by Billy M.
Billy M.

"Great tool - ongoing improvements"

What do you like best?

Simple to use with ongoing improvements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really that I can think of actually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare to other products and make it sure it meets your needs.

Easily capturing potential data and sharing it without resorting to a spreadsheet.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Started using Hello Talent for the past month to create talent pools"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of use; the ability to create your own talent pools; the ability to export to excel; and the chrome extension. The export function is great!

What do you dislike?

Which it was more robust for a complete system.

It's allowing me to take data and keep it sorted in the talent pools. Benefits are that I can keep track of who I am sourcing for certain opportunities.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Amazing tool, customisable and user-friendly!"

What do you like best?

"Hello talent" is highly customizable and allows me to organise my talent pool effectively. Communications within my team was faster now and we are able to do away with excel and use hello talent to manage our sourcing!

What do you dislike?

I will prefer to have a search function that allows me to search within all my talent pool!

Allow me to track and retrieve my communications with the candidates and hiring manager easily.

Hello Talent review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Useful sourcing tool"

What do you like best?

I have recently started usling Hello Talent and like how easy it is to use, source candidates. No more excel

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. i would recommend anyone to give it a try.

Easy sharing, sorting talent pools across multiple markets.

Hello Talent review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Easy tool for following and managing my cadidates"

What do you like best?

easy to use, is does a lot of work for me

What do you dislike?

the costs after the trial period, the trial period is so short

Helle Talent keeps focus and makes my work easy

Learning about Hello Talent?

* We monitor all Hello Talent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Hello Talent to Similar Solutions