Hello Talent

A cloud-based application to source, screen, share and manage candidates.

Work for Hello Talent?

Learning about Hello Talent?

Hello Talent Reviews

Ask Hello Talent a Question
Showing 20 Hello Talent reviews
Hello Talent review by <span>Martin F.</span>
Martin F.

Product review

What do you like best?

Good CRM capability so I easily track the progress of my candidates. Integrates with LinkedIn (I have been mainly using it on my Recruiter account). Ability to collaborate with colleagues. Has some aggregator ability. Tagging capability, but again you have to create new tags for each role, it would be good if you could create just 1 library of tags that could be used across all jobs.

What do you dislike?

When you create workflows against a new job, you have to re-create when starting a new role, shouldn't really need to re-create (minor dislike). If you download a L.I. profile or parse a resume it would be good if you could search for keywords or advanced boolean within it. Be good if it would properly integrate with gmail, when I click on email seems to re-direct me out of my main Gmail and into a web client

Lack of a CRM in my current company, getting most of my work off spreadsheets and into a centralised system is helpful

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Hello Talent
Hello Talent review by <span>Ashley W.</span>
Ashley W.

Hello Talent is the tool I have been looking for!

What do you like best?

I've been using Hello Talent on a daily basis now fo about 5-6 weeks. It's easy to use and effectively saves me time and allows me to trade-in that unsightly spreadsheet for a nice experience. I continuously highly recommend it to anyone I know who could see the value in a tool like this.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far that I don't like! It's easy to use, free and customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why are you NOT using Hello Talent??

Not only is it easier to store the info I need, it's easy to find the info I need when I need it. It's extremely helpful that is customizable to suit your needs and allows you to set up your own color coding and tagging system.

What Other Recruiting solution do you use?

Hello Talent review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

sourcingtool

What do you like best?

I ve been using Hello Talent now for 6 months and have given advice to over 100 people to do so too.

Its easy to use what makes it fun to source.

Its quick, and each talentpool is completely indexed with simple graphs etc.

Collaboration with our customers. When i create a talentpool the hiringmanager is able to watch, contact, reject or give feedback (etc.) at the same time, or whenever he is able.

Hello talent realy is a fluent tool that does what is supposed to do.

I like the retention button as well as the possibility to use tags and get the results right away.

What do you dislike?

i would like the tool to make it possible to search amongst all my talentpools.

I would like it to have the possibility to take part in all talentpools that my colleagues have made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

watch and learn from this tool. even their follow ups on bugs and user requests is something i have not seen verry often.

great going HT.

no more excel, faster feedback, better results and tracking of candidates.

better communication with the hiring managers.

as a sourcer sourcing/recruitment consultant i realy like this tool.

Hello Talent review by <span>Jens R.</span>
Jens R.

Our people-process streamlined!

What do you like best?

We love the speed and the new found ability to manage our people pipeline with the whole team. Custom statuses and overall stats are new us. Keeping an eye on all of our contacts is simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

We would like a better flow view of all different statuses and the ability to add custom fields to a contact. A better overview to use in meetings is another thing on our wishlist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to streamline your talent process.

The sharing of candidates in the team is a great plus.

Hello Talent review by <span>Wojciech W.</span>
Wojciech W.

Simple, intuitive and fast tool to manage candidates applications.

What do you like best?

Very simple tool to manage and navigate candidates application through the whole recritment process. You can set reminders in calendar, so you will be always sure, that you provide feedback on time, and that you will never forget about interview/call etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any disadvantages in this tool for now. Seems to be very intuitive. Maybe I will see some if I will use this tool for a longer time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good and simple tool.

Everything is faster and well managed there in a simply way. I am always updated, at wich stage of recruitment I am will every candidates, and reminder send into my e-mail account helps me to manage.

Hello Talent review by <span>Koen R.</span>
Koen R.

fast, easy to use and very well standardized

What do you like best?

intuitive usability and easy to add user

What do you dislike?

so far: nothing. it is a standardized stand alone tool so it's main difficulty is that we are using more and more systems for recruitment

we are providing rpo services to small customers who are not always able or willing to invest in real ATS systems. Evereybody can see the benefits of HelloTallent

Learning about Hello Talent?

* We monitor all Hello Talent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.