HelloFax

By removing paper from the process, HelloFax has removed your need to own a fax machine. With HelloFax, everyone in your company can conveniently send and receive faxes online.

Work for HelloFax?

HelloFax review by <span>Luis C.</span>
Luis C.

Strong fax service

Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I like most about HelloFax is that its use is very simple, especially on the desktop platform. Another positive aspect is that I can send faxes through my cell phone which saves me a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this application is that it is not possible to program the faxes that I need to send automatically. This is an inconvenience for me since I waste a lot of time doing it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HelloFax has many excellent fax functions in an easy-to-use platform. Your surplus rates are competitive, but your monthly rates are more expensive than others in our review, and you can not communicate with customer support through live chat or phone, which can be frustrating if you need immediate help.

The most common problem that I have solved using HelloFax has been to be able to send a fax to more than one person at a time, this I can easily do with this service. I can also send a fax internationally without any additional charge.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about HelloFax
HelloFax review by <span>Temitope E.</span>
Temitope E.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Hellofax allows us fax documents to our clients without the need of a fax machine. I like Hellofax's idea of sending us a PDF version of sent fax documents and a confirmation mail upon every successfully received document sent to a clients fax.

What do you dislike?

Hellofax does a basic task and that involves enabling us send and receive fax and so far, it does this job perfectly well.

Our business puts us in situations where we have clients all over the world, and in a country like the UK for instance ; some of our clients still request for documents to be sent to them via fax.

These days, we no longer bother ourselves, trying to work around using a Fax machine : we simply make use of Hellofax. Hellofax has eliminated the use if paper when it comes to faxing and also the need to maintain a fax machine.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

HelloFax review by <span>Cameron A.</span>
Cameron A.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I don't own a fax machine, and am not always near a FedEx Office to use theirs. Having HelloFax at my fingertips to send press releases and documents without needing to print out such things first is a godsend. Their plan pricing is reasonable, as well, especially for what you receive in return.

What do you dislike?

My only quibble with HelloFax is how small the free plan is. Only five pages for free total, then 99 cents per page after? I'd rather have a monthly quota with more free pages than upgrade, as I don't fax documents to clients and businesses often enough to justify a paid plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to fax anything, and don't wish to invest in a proper fax machine -- because you actually prefer living in the present -- HelloFax is the way to go. I would recommend upgrading to the lowest cost solution appropriate for your business, as five free pages total isn't enough for anyone's needs.

Some businesses and publications are only reachable by fax, sadly. HelloFax has helped me cross this particular technological canyon, where upon I can rain printed paper to the intended recepients from the cloud.

HelloFax review by <span>Olabisi O.</span>
Olabisi O.
Validated Review

Eliminates the need of a fax machine.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that we are able to fax documents to our clients and partners without the need for a fax machine. I also like how hellofax sends us a PDF attachment containing our sent fax confirmation alongside a copy of the faxed document.

What do you dislike?

Hellofax works perfectly, thus no complaints as of this moment.

Hellofax makes it easy to get work done whenever we have needed to do business with partners who are majorly reachable via fax.

Hellofax simply enable us send paper to our partners from the cloud, via the Hellofax app. As against via a fax machine, which we have no use of, courtesy of the effectiveness of this software.

HelloFax review by <span>Annie D.</span>
Annie D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Fax confirmation along with the faxed document as PDF attachment to your email is a really good feature. You are also able to sign the document prior to faxing.

Also able to upload files from other cloud storage such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Evernote, Box, and Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out their free plan for 5 pages a month!

HelloFax allows me to fax documents while working from home without a fax line. Formerly I would scan a document to the office and ask one of my co-workers to fax documents for me. So I found HelloFax that can provide this service for a few pages a month for free - it works perfectly for me since I only use this feature a few times a month.

HelloFax review by <span>kayla p.</span>
kayla p.
Validated Review

Great and easy way to send a fax

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the fact that i don't need a fax machine to send a fax. I can easily send a fax from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

when people send faxes to you if they don't put the 1 in front of the number 9 times out of 10 you will not receive the fax.

it is making the use of fax machines obsolete. I can easily work from home with out worrying about if i need to send or receive a fax. It also makes it easier to see if the fax was sent or when a fax is received without waiting at the fax machine.

Learning about HelloFax?

* We monitor all HelloFax reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.